PDA

View Full Version : 39 ****ing yards rushing?

Phobia
11-05-2000, 06:40 PM
'nuff said....

47mack
11-05-2000, 06:42 PM
Phil

Are you surprised?

------------------
TWB

Red and Gold Mania
11-05-2000, 06:44 PM
no ****ing run defense, no ****ing special team play, no ****ing coaching, no ****ing tackling.

I just feel sorry for Elvis, DA, and Tony.They don't deserve this ****.

Cut glock, bush, williams and all those ****ing losers.Cut Stock, cut ****ing Spurt... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

God this is terrible. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

milkman
11-05-2000, 06:45 PM
This is Raye. He can't mixup the plays. We may not have a ground game, but he rarely even atempted to run the ball. When we didn't have apassing game, he rarely attempted to pass. If you at least make the attempts, you at least give the defense something to think about.

------------------

Red Eyes
A message to The Three Stooges from Judge Smaels.
"Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too"

donkhater
11-05-2000, 06:51 PM
Once it became obvious Oakland really wasn't even thinking about playing the run, I was screaming DRAW, DRAW!!!!

Well in the third quarter they finally did. Unfortunately Kimble fumbled after the big gain.

Elvis is going to get killed if this keeps up. Give Elvis credit, they dared KC to run the ball and he still threw for over 500 yards.

donkhater
11-05-2000, 06:51 PM
Once it became obvious Oakland really wasn't even thinking about playing the run, I was screaming DRAW, DRAW!!!!

Well in the third quarter they finally did. Unfortunately Kimble fumbled after the big gain.

Elvis is going to get killed if this keeps up. Give Elvis credit, they dared KC to run the ball and he still threw for over 500 yards.

Bwana
11-05-2000, 06:54 PM
I agree Phil.....it blows. Bennett looked like Victory Riley out there running the ball and I don't think anyone would argue the fact that Anders has lost a step. Richardson is a short term want to be fix but WE NEED AN A-1 RUNNING BACK, no question about it.

G_Man
11-05-2000, 06:55 PM
I know what you mean, Donkhater. I was calling draw right before the first INT.

TEX
11-05-2000, 08:11 PM
It's a combination of a couple of things. First, Our O-Line CAN'T run block. We saw this 2 years ago when Szott went down - only this is worse. Also, Jimmy Raye made NO, I repeat, NO ATTEMPT to keep the defense honest. I've contended all along that he can't draw up a complete game plan and he doesn't adjust very effectively. We saw that today. The draw was there from deep in the 2nd quarter on. With this philosophy and the PATHETIC run blocking, NO RB could do anything.