PDA

View Full Version : Did you guy's see the spin move and strip by wesley!!!

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2000, 10:56 AM
Oh baby what a play! wesley looked like DT when he rushed the quarterback. I'm glad that the chiefs took the guys that they wanted in the draft, size, speed and height. By the way did you guys see that big hit wesley put on davis after he had that long run around the left side? he hit him just before he got out of bounds and made davis fall down hard, that was too sweet!

redbrian
09-25-2000, 11:01 AM
That was a bad a$$ play! The most amazing play of the game, IMO.

Dennis was in on that strip of Rod Smith as well.

These were 2 very good picks, apparently.

If Morris, Bartee and Moreau are able to live up to their potential, this could be Carl's best draft ever.

Warrior5
09-25-2000, 11:04 AM
That was an incredible play. Did you notice who recovered the fumble too.....Gary Stills! For all my complaints about Gun, he has brought some great talent onto this team and given the youth playing time.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-25-2000, 11:04 AM
That move was straight off a playground Basketball court. KILLER! Anderson just whiffed at him. He didn't even have the opportunity to hold!

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2000, 11:12 AM
I did not relize it was anderson that loked stupid standing there on that play! I'm glad that he did not get his 100 yards especially after all the trash he talked after the game and saying that we were a lesser team, and i did'nt notice that stills was in the game that much. good job stills!!!

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2000, 11:14 AM
I did not relize it was anderson that loked stupid standing there on that play! I'm glad that he did not get his 100 yards especially after all the trash he talked after the game and saying that we were a lesser team, and i did'nt notice that stills was in the game that much. good job stills!!!

Coogs
09-25-2000, 11:21 AM
Greg Wesley is the real deal folks. I was just commenting to my wife yesterday morning, that the next KC jersey I get will be #25.

BTW, some other guy wore that jersey number last year, same position, I think. What the heck was his name? I just can't quite remember his name...

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-25-2000, 11:32 AM
I dunno who it was, coryt.

Was it the guy that everytime he forgot to go for the strip and actually made a tackle, the Color guy always said, "he really put a lick on the ball carrier"..... Is that the one?

Boise_Chief
09-25-2000, 12:24 PM
That was an excellent play by Wesley.
Not only did he make Anderson look foolish w/ the 360, but he caused the fumble on Frerotte and took him down violently all in one move.
It was awsome!

------------------
CHIEFS