PDA

View Full Version : Monday's Game Plan

Bob Dole
12-02-2000, 06:21 AM
Bob Dole agrees with Ron Jaworski (and imagines Gaz's little eyes lighting up).

5. Blitz and keep blitzing: The Patriots have had a tough time defending the blitz. Their offensive line has struggled, and their running backs, especially Kevin Faulk, don't do a good job picking up the blitz.

Put in the defensive scheme we saw against St. Louis and quit screwing around.

But given our usual game planning, our wonderful brain trust will probably decide to go with an innovative 1-5-5 scheme Kurt dreamed up. (Or if Kurt and Stock talked this week, maybe a 1-5-4 set.)

Gaz
12-03-2000, 10:23 AM
Gaz agrees with Bob Dole [and his little eyes DID light up].

Unfortunately, Gaz also agrees with Bob Dole that this ain’t gonna happen with the Spineless Stooge in the skybox.

xoxo~
gaz
anticipating a long evening of Bledsoe picking apart Schottenheimer’s soft zone D.<BR>

stevieray
12-03-2000, 11:02 AM
No kidding. Just once I'd like to be able to see a DB on the tube...Half the time they are so far back, they aren't even in the picture... :mad:

[This message has been edited by stevieray (edited 12-03-2000).]

milkman
12-03-2000, 11:20 AM
Personally, I think MaGoo's idea of a game plan is writing down the starting time, and planning to get there on time.
milkman
seeing no other plans in the game

Bob Dole
12-03-2000, 09:44 PM
Bob Dole realized that our lame-a$$ defense can still match last year's rush defense.

All we have to do is hold each of the remaining opponents to less than 15.25 yards rushing.

TheFly
12-03-2000, 10:04 PM
1. The Chiefs do NOT have game plans. Gunther alluded to this earlier in the season when comparing himself and Marty.

2. We'll try to run it up the gut with Bennett and throw long passes in desperation... Unfortunately, other teams are easily aware of this...<BR>

Frazod
12-03-2000, 10:34 PM
I hope the game plan involves playing rookies all game long and getting them experience for next year. I hope we lose, because at this point all wins do is screw us in the draft. I don't even know if I'll watch the game.

The season is over. We should look to the future, with NEW COACHES and a high draft pick.

Bob Dole
12-03-2000, 11:18 PM
Apparently we can get a win if we can whiz one of the Patriots off bad enough to spit on one of our guys.

Gaz
12-04-2000, 09:00 AM
Here is the clearest indicator of tonight's game plan:

Bennett is active, Moreau is not.

xoxo~
gaz
will be watching, but doubts he'll be smiling.<BR>

stevieray
12-04-2000, 09:07 AM
America loves a winner. I think America just wants to be the Chiefs "friend" right now.

Bricky
12-04-2000, 09:20 AM
I used to get excited about watching the Chiefs on Monday nights. Hard to get excited with no playoff hopes and a coach that seems to have no clue about what is going on.

Bob Dole
12-04-2000, 09:30 AM
Bob Dole is almost dreading the game, actually.

Bob Dole will go to the local sports bar wearing his red and take his lumps, however...

58Forever
12-04-2000, 09:34 AM
Come on Bricky, there is still hope for the playoffs...except for Pittsburg, all the right teams lost yesterday...all the Chiefs have to do is win and hope for a miracle...
hey it could happen...still hard to get excited about a Chiefs game when the chances are so slim...I never thought I would no be excited about MNF with the Chiefs playing...but for my health, I'm not even going to watch the game...just record it...if they win...I'll watch it tomorrow...if they lose...I'll be spared the heartache... :(

It worked last week...you can't imagine how much better I felt not having had to endure 3 hours of the Chiefs and SanDiego...

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-04-2000).]

Warrior5
12-04-2000, 09:39 AM
58 Forever,
I like your optimism. And it sounds like you have a very good game plan.
Bennett is active? Good Lord!<BR>

Warrior5
12-04-2000, 09:39 AM
58 Forever,
I like your optimism. And it sounds like you have a very good game plan.
Bennett is active? Good Lord!<BR>