PDA

View Full Version : Broncos should send a nice floral arrangement to Indy

Mile High Mania
12-11-2000, 10:19 PM
Seeing as how it is Denver/KC week... I find it necessary to say that regardless of what happens from here on out for this year, Denver is now guranteed a playoff berth.

I'm not satisfied with that, but it is somewhat comforting. Plus, it spoils KC's plans of knocking Denver out of the hunt.

:D

Anywho, I'm not rubbing salt into any wounds and I'm definitely not trying to be like some of my jacka$$ counterparts on the BB. (although some claim to have left) It's just that it's rivalry week, and I want Denver to defeat KC very very badly this weekend.

I don't care if it's a Denver win by 1 pt in the last second of the game... I want a victory whether it's 3-2 or 38-37.

GO BRONCOS!

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

Joe Seahawk
12-11-2000, 10:37 PM
Congrats Brad,

You better hope the Broncos play better defense, or it will be a quick exit...

Good luck though.
As a fan of the AFC west I hope the Raiders and Broncos represent our division well.....Joe

mlyonsd
12-12-2000, 07:47 AM
Just do us all a favor and wipe that stupid grin off Gruden sometime in the next 5 weeks.

Mile High Mania
12-12-2000, 08:33 AM
I like Gruden, but I would love for the Broncos to defeat the Raiduhs (again) just for Al.

The Denver defense will be the reason that they lose in the playoffs. If they face a team like the Ravens, it will be TOUGH. And, yes ... I'm prepared to listen to Sharpe trash talk the old team, but I'm cool with that. It's all part of his game.

Clint in Wichita
12-12-2000, 08:35 AM
Do us all a favor and destroy the Chiefs. Another "Monday Night Meltdown" would be perfect.

The last thing KC needs is for Gunther and Carl to prance around & pat each other on the back for beating a division rival.

58Forever
12-12-2000, 08:36 AM
Well, Brad, we may not be able to knock you out of the playoffs but we can knock hell out of your chance to win the division...

And you know damn well you're trying to rub it in....so don't give me that apologetic tone crap...you're in the playoffs and you should be happy...if it were the other way around I'd probably be rubbing it in...the only difference is that you're on a Chiefs BB talking about the Broncos playoffs...you rotten SOB... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Mile High Mania
12-12-2000, 08:41 AM
58... it's true, there's a bit of arrogance in my posts. But, it's also Denver/KC week, so I can get away with it (to a point) without sounding like most of the other jacka$$es that claim allegiance to my team.

I'm not in here verbally kicking your team when they're down. But, I did bring a salt shaker. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

58Forever
12-12-2000, 08:45 AM
At least this game means something. For us it's a pride thing. A chance to beat a playoff team...a chance to showcase our talent and evaluate some of the youngsters...A chance to make sure Denver doesn't win the division.

For Denver, basically, you all have to win or you don't have a chance at the Division...if you lose you also lose some playoff momentum...simple

So it really should be a good game...looking forward to it...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Mile High Mania
12-12-2000, 08:48 AM
Agreed... I just wish the freaking Raiduhs would lose.

Joe Seahawk, this is your challenge.
Rally the team, rally the fans - crush Oakland.

58Forever
12-12-2000, 09:22 AM
I just have one question...if the Raiders and Broncos planes should crash...no I don't want anyone dead, just injured...and none of the players can play....would the Chiefs make the playoffs?

Mile High Mania
12-12-2000, 09:23 AM
Why did you even go there?

Clint in Wichita
12-12-2000, 09:50 AM
They'd just get crushed in the first round, anyway.

58Forever
12-12-2000, 02:13 PM
Okay, less morbid..if he Raiders and Broncos planes should be swallowed up in the Bermuda Triangle....and not returned until March...would the Chiefs go to the playoffs?...

redfan
12-12-2000, 02:45 PM
Congrats on making the playoffs. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have LOVED to see the Chiefs knock the Donx out of the hunt, but a victory will have to suffice. I would really like to see the Donx beat the fadahs once more. I love it when Shanarat beats Davis. :D :D
FRIGGIN' CHIEFS!!!

rh :mad:
secretly harbouring latent broncos feelings..
wants the fadahs to lose, lose, lose!

[This message has been edited by redhed (edited 12-12-2000).]