PDA

View Full Version : I think we should all know what Butt-Bronco-Robb posted about DT

pauly24_76
09-26-2000, 05:55 PM
The man is dead I say let him rest in peace!!

Butt-Bronco-Robb's own words as posted on the 'other' BB:

"Before we beatify (definition for KC iterate: first step on the road to sainthood) let's
examine the facts. He killed himself and his buddy and endangered countless others with his extremely reckless driving and excessive speed on a busy, icy highway. Had he worn his seatbelt he still would be alive. Had not been so irresponsible, his friend would still be alive too. Let's not make him out to
be a martyr or a hero, because he most plainly is not. just thank God that he didnt kill someone you care about, because he easily could have."

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 09-26-2000).]

pauly24_76
09-26-2000, 05:59 PM
Also, your spelling is atrocious, don't they teach you guys to spell at the gay and lesbian task force.

giddy up bronco rob

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-26-2000, 06:01 PM
Yes, Otter. Let's not dignify BroncoRobb with our time any longer. In fact, he's what I classify as a hit & run troll. I will be removing his posts on this BB until such time as he can demonstrate that he can behave in a civil manner & "discuss" responses to him. I recommend the other moderators do the same.

pauly24_76
09-26-2000, 06:21 PM
KPhobia,

I'm not trying to give Butt-Bronco publicity but I've seen him in some regular posts and just think the others should see somthing like this being a KC board and all. If you feel its best to delete and forget it you'll have no argument from me.

BBA Knows Best

pauly24_76
09-26-2000, 06:21 PM
KPhobia,

I'm not trying to give Butt-Bronco publicity but I've seen him in some regular posts and just think the others should see somthing like this being a KC board and all. If you feel its best to delete and forget it you'll have no argument from me.

BBA Knows Best

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-26-2000, 06:39 PM
Otter,

I don't see any reason to remove this post. I'm just saying let's not waste our time with the guy. Clearly he's disgruntled over the loss. BroncoFan on this BB is sometimes annoying but at least he sticks around to back up his smack. Robb is a TOTAL waste of time and an insult to our intelligence.

The-Chief
09-26-2000, 07:04 PM
Interesting response, Phobia - censor him and become Robb's personal toll booth onto this BB. You choose to silence Robb because he doesn't fit your definition of civil. That's unfortunate, really.

I've seen many of your posts and some of them don't qualify as adequately courteous or polite either.

I'm not too familiar with Bronco Robb's posts; however the above quote, if accurate, reflects my opinion about Derrick Thomas.

Although Thomas was a great football player he was an irresponsible human being and unfit role model. Thomas most glaring, known character flaw was his tendency to father illegimate children with (I don't know how many) different women.

I've seen so many posts from "righteous" Chiefs fans regarding how they have removed unsavory characters from their team, then gleefully put down other teams. Hardly courteous or polite, but they're Chiefs fans so that's okay.

Why was Thomas' sexual activities a non-issue with most Chiefs fans? Was it because Thomas admitted he fathered those children and chose to support them financially - and that made him okay in most fans' opinion because he was open about it? Was it that Thomas happened to be among the Chiefs best players, if not their very best player, and so they could ill afford to lose his services over some itty-bitty sexual indiscretions? Hard to say why most never mentioned it...

Who censors you?

King_Chief_Fan
09-26-2000, 07:17 PM
Derrick only had to answer to God for his actions...What anybody thinks about Derrick has already been handled...Take your dirty laundry back to " We really don't have a city" Raiders.

Speaking ill of the dead is a major no-no.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-26-2000, 07:21 PM
RaiderCorp,

Regarding DT:
He had his faults. He was irresponsible, he was frequently tardy, he enjoyed unprotected sex & all the above got him in trouble. More to his credit, he had the biggest heart KC (& possibly the NFL) has ever seen. He used his fame & fortune to bring happiness & opportunity to the less fortunate OFTEN. That buys a whole lot of forgiveness as far as I am concerned. Besides, who are you or I to judge him?

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-26-2000, 07:23 PM
RaiderCorp,

Regarding your questions about me:

We have a psuedo-policy against what I've coined "Hit & Run Trolls". Troll is a very broad definition and I would suspect you've been called one simply because you are a Raider fan. Trolls often add color to a board and many of us have even enjoyed having them around to spice up a conversation. However, H&R Trolls are a different breed. They are a COMPLETE waste of time and they don't stick around to discuss. This is a discussion board. We've had BigDaddy in here before with his hit & run antics and his posts have and will continue to be removed. Robb falls into that category.

I'm censored by the BB Community & the board owner. I hope that I'm carrying out their wishes and am acting in good faith everytime I'm presented with the decision of whether to remove a post/topic. If they don't like the job I do then they can ask me to step down which I'll do without hard feelings. Being moderator isn't as simple as anyone thinks, there are no perks contrary to what you may believe. However, I still take my "job" seriously and I trust your inquisition is simple curiosity and not smack.

As for me not being courteous or polite, I'll demonstrate some more of that for you. MYOFB -- I am a moderator but I'm also a participant on this board. If someone chooses to fued with me, game on! I'm not going to sit back and be passive simply because I wear a "moderator" badge.

[This message has been edited by KPhobia (edited 09-26-2000).]

wutamess
09-26-2000, 08:29 PM
Raider,
Wow, you almost sound intelligent. To bad that is obviously not the case because you are too ignorant to see DT for the incredible humanitarian that he REALLY was. Why don't you (unlike a common reporter) search for things other than dirt on the people that you seem to know so much about? What he DIDN'T do, contrary to the other players that we refer to, is break the law. See the difference? Gosh, wouldn't it be wonderful if you had a character like that on your football team? Or what about in your fan base? That sure would be neat, wouldn't it? Well, I won't waste anymoe of your time as I am sure you have to get back to the trailer park following that long encounter with your cousin not too long ago. Get some rest so you can "think straight" in the morning. I'm sure you have a full day of manual labor ahead of you. Please take your self righteous @ss to another forum because bullsh1t doesn't fly here.

---------------

Dave
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it RaiderRooter?

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-26-2000).]

DaveC
09-26-2000, 09:05 PM
I'd also like to point out his other post entitled "New Chefs fan puppet. Watch it dance as I pull the strings", was basically a boast of having no intent of discussion, only to taunt and duck. This BB has a large amount of high octane smack, but urinating on a mans grave for yucks has no place on any teams discussion board. If he's been 86ed, I completely agree with the decision.

The-Chief
09-27-2000, 09:58 AM
Phobia:

“Besides, who are you or I to judge him?” (him = Derrick Thomas)

Exactly right. Now, apply the same thought to Robb.

My contention is I prefer to decide for myself who is worthy of my response and who is a waste of my time instead of you choosing for me. For instance, the post after yours, written by Bishop_74, is an excellent example of what is a waste of my time and not worthy of a response. However, had you deleted his/her post I would have never learned how sensitive an issue DT is for him/her.

Yes, it was simple curiosity. I wondered who moderates the moderators.

You the participant versus you the moderator makes for a very interesting situation. I wasn’t aware you’re feuding with Robb. If so, your actions as moderator against him become suspect because you harbor ill will for him. It becomes reasonable to ask the question how many others have you dealt with or will deal with similarly when you are feuding with them?

As for whose business it is - you addressed Otter, concerning Robb, as a moderator (see your post to Otter), not as a participant, and then advised other moderators to give Robb the same treatment. If that’s your way of informing someone to mind their own business, it’s an extremely subtle method.<BR>

AustinChief
09-27-2000, 10:12 AM
Phobia,

Why in the hell do you keep brining up this censorship crap. The whole things dies, and then you go out of your way to bring it up again.

Don't start censoring people. And quit threatening to censor people. You KC fans are all a bit slow, but I assume even KC fans realize that threatening to censor is every bit as destructive as the act. We all know what a moderator is supposed to do. Nobody on the board needs a terms of use reminder every month.

darkchief
09-27-2000, 10:23 AM
RaiderCorporate,
I think the issue with BroncoRobb is not necessarily what his view on Derrick Thomas is. Everyone has a right to their opinion and the right to express it. But I do think it is pretty weak for him to start a topic defaming someone who's been dead for 8 months just because he's mad about the Broncos losing to the Chiefs. To me, that is a classless as it would be for a Chiefs fan to go on the Bears board and start insulting Walter Payton.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-27-2000, 10:24 AM
RC,

The reason we are being consistent with trolls is because it discourages the other trolls from practicing the same behavior. This is not about BroncoRobb. It is about eliminating the same frustrating troll population that kansascity.com & other boards can't do anything about. We are not going to be inundated with troll talk on this board! This method is working.

"Now, apply the same thought to Robb." I am not one to "judge" Robb but I do have some authority over what is posted on this board. He'll not continue to spam us with the crap he has so far here and the other garbage he has posted on the other board. That is not up for discussion. Screw me once, shame on you. Twice? Shame on me.

I'm through discussing this with you RaiderCorp. The method we've used for troll control works. We've proven it. It's not even debatable at this point.

If you want to correspond with BroncoRobb, email works well or you are welcome to hang out on kansascity.com.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-27-2000, 10:28 AM
BroncoFan,

If you'll notice, RaiderCorporate is the only one with a problem. I don't bring it up. Instead of attempting to embarrass me, why don't you walk over to where Kyle sits and complain to him about me. I'm through chatting to you about this topic as well.

wutamess
09-27-2000, 10:30 AM
Phobia,
Isn't it funny how people can take indirect shots at you and pretend that they are "ignoring" your post? Kind of cool, huh? I think he is just upset at the fact that I

A. Made him realize that although his assesment and facts are true, he couldn't find the bright side of a lit lightbulb because he is too ignorant to see it.

-or-

B. He is angry that I used "profanity" only because he was too blind to see the truth.

Moral character is not decided by sexual prowess, but by how you affect others. As far as him NOT being responsible, I think he provided for his children very well. I'm of the opinion that if you go out of your way to enrich other peoples lives, then you deserve credit. Not waering a seatbelt is no reason to chastize him, having sex on multiple occasions is only human. Sure he should have been more responsible, but who knows, maybe he wanted a lot of kids??? You are just a close minded fool, or you hate our team so badly, that you are willing to smudge DT name in spite. You can't deny what he did here in KC, but if you choose to turn the other cheek, that is your perogative.

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-27-2000).]

mcnall
09-27-2000, 10:35 AM
I can only assume this Rob is the same pimple of a man who day after day spewed forth an unrelenting torrent of smack on the radio when the Broncos were on top a few years ago but then disappeared during last season. The guy seems to be a pathetic little worm that desperately needs attention. Since he is not intelligent enough to stand out in a crowed he resorts to childish antics. Basically he is the snot nosed kid on the playground throwing dirt-clods at the other kids and smearing feces in his hair in a vain attempt to be noticed. The guy is obviously suffering for extreme feelings of inadequacy and he deserves our pity.

Try if you like but you just can't polish a turd.

[This message has been edited by RCGChief (edited 09-27-2000).]

redbrian
09-27-2000, 01:16 PM
BroncoRobb should've been riding shotgun in that Suburban.

However, I would never judge him!

The-Chief
09-27-2000, 01:17 PM
Bishop_74:

I referred to your post as unworthy of my response. In order to assign that value to your post I had to read it first, so, no, I didn’t ignore your post.

The only things you helped me realize in post #10 are about you. They are these: 1) you’re sensitive to comments about DT and 2) you’re playing out fantasies of me in your head. Your post #17 is very similar to #10 so it might that you’re really, really sensitive about DT, or simply that you tend to repeat yourself. I expect you’ll provide more samples for me to evaluate.

“Moral character is decided by how you affect people.” – paraphrasing your statement.

What kind of moral character is motivated to: 1) engage in unprotected sex with several female partners; 2) risk contracting one or more communicable diseases and passing them on to unsuspecting partners; 3) impregnate different women; 4) become, AT BEST, a part-time father to several children; and 5) leave almost all parenting responsibilities to the mother?

I invite you to evaluate the behavior only and not attach it DT. Do you think most women look forward to raising children alone? Do you think most women look forward to picking up diseases from their promiscuous partner? Do you think children look forward to growing up mostly without their father around? Do you think these people are affected in a good way?

I provided my opinion about certain things, including DT the man, and you took exception to them. Oh well...

The above questions are rhetorical, as I have no desire to pursue this line of thinking further; however, feel free to respond if you find yourself unable to resist.

DaveC
09-27-2000, 01:26 PM
RaiderCorporate -
I don't think anyone on this board has a problem with hot button discussions - even something as sensitive as Derrick Thomas' character, as cheap a shot as that might be. But ringing the doorbell and running is an irritant, and an abuse of the function of this board. And it is completely contollable. It is not a censorship issue, but one of reserving the right to refuse service to anyone. Especially individuals who have no interest in participation beyond insulting and hiding. It's impossible to censor someone who contributes nothing. To surrender control of this board to mean spirited cowards like Robb Kluttz, who I'm sure is completely thrilled that this topic is even wasting space on the board, would be an infringement on the rights of the people who enjoy it as it was intended. I'm sure if Mr. Kluttz would like to return the ball over the net, his "rights" would gladly be re-instated. In spades.

wutamess
09-27-2000, 01:31 PM
Ah, I am glad you responded! First of all, yes, I am very passionate about my team and it's players. Second of all, you throw around the word morality like it should be defined within the confines of our society. Remember back in the early 19th century when Afro Americans were discriminated against because it was an accepted common misconception that they were an inferior race. Well, in a similar way, you are supporting the fact that promiscuity is a sign of an immoral person. Is this true? How do we know he DIDN'T use protection? Maybe those women poked holes in thier diaphram. How well DO you know how much time he spends with his children? Do you REALLY know the amount of responsibilty he maintained to care for his children? Of course growing up with out a father is hard, but I did it with my father 14 hours away and I saw him twice a year. I work a full time job making more than enough to support myself and my fiance, and I maintain a 3.8 GPA in school and I will be graduating with a degree in Busines Management in a couple of years. I see your point, and I am sorry for attacking you, you are obviously more intelligent than I had anticipated. However, my point is still the same. You really should take in to consideration all of the WONDERFUL things he has done.

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-27-2000).]

Mark M [BornChiefs]
09-27-2000, 01:33 PM
I agree, Take this prick off....he just spews some crap and runs like a chicken$H!T pole smoking, weiner eating, pillow biting loser that he appears to be.

IF he wants to make crackhead mentality statements about a great chief on a CHIEF board, he should at least have the "bronco loving little tiny pea sized marbles" to stay and recieve his retribution.

Hit and run is just crap and doesn't do anything but irritate true fans, of the game of football, not just the chiefs.

ROB is maggot barf

And as the Great Drill Sergant from FUll METAL JACKET would have said.

"BRONCO ROB, you disgusting fatbody, get the F*** off of my obstacle."

darkchief
09-27-2000, 01:43 PM
I agree with the Iowanian. Especially with that 1st line. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

redbrian
09-27-2000, 01:49 PM
Eric Turner was a Nazi.

pauly24_76
09-27-2000, 03:57 PM
RaiderCorporate,

My question to you is this: Who the hell are you to judge ANYBODY?

Are you of such high moral standing that you can sit back and judge someone else? I know in my past I've made decisions that have not been in the best of judgement (usually involed tequila) and I'm am certain that you and everbody else here has as well.

You may not have children from several woman, that would require you actually getting laid. But are your past mistakes any lesser than his. DT was a public figure which put him under a microscope which made his mistakes known to people like you who judge someone based on what the media tells you. That alone shows your ignorance.

But even more important than the topic of your ignorance, censorship or that your a raider fan on a Chiefs board is that of respect. DT is not here to defend himself and he can no longer right what you think he has wronged.

Why is it that Raider fans are all so scummy? Is is the demographics of the area the football team is in or do they just flock together because thats where they fit in?

Also, if I was BBA your a$$ would be banned as well.

pauly24_76
09-27-2000, 03:59 PM
RaiderCorporate,

My question to you is this: Who the hell are you to judge ANYBODY?

Are you of such high moral standing that you can sit back and judge someone else? I know in my past I've made decisions that have not been in the best of judgement (usually involed tequila) and I'm am certain that you and everbody else here has as well.

You may not have children from several woman, that would require you actually getting laid. But are your past mistakes any lesser than his. DT was a public figure which put him under a microscope which made his mistakes known to people like you who judge someone based on what the media tells you. That alone shows your ignorance.

But even more important than the topic of your ignorance, censorship or that your a raider fan on a Chiefs board is that of respect. DT is not here to defend himself and he can no longer right what you think he has wronged.

Why is it that Raider fans are all so scummy? Is is the demographics of the area the football team is in or do they just flock together because thats where they fit in?

Also, if I was BBA your a$$ would be banned as well.

wutamess
09-27-2000, 04:00 PM
Unfortunately, demographics have a lot to do with it. They don't have the affluence or education standards that we have in KC. Shame, isn't it???

Duck Dog
09-27-2000, 04:06 PM
The only thing I have to say on this subject is the fact that now, I, the protester of the seatbelt law, wear my seatbelt each and every time I am in a car. As a driver, I do not leave the driveway unless every person in my car is buckled. This is a direct result of DT's horrible death.

DT rest in peace, and look out for Cody for us in Decatur.

The-Chief
09-27-2000, 05:06 PM
Bishop_74:

My initial point concerned the brand of censorship exercised by some on this BB. DT happened to be the flavor of the day - that’s all.

With all due respect, “moral” is a standard of right behavior according to general agreement. What is generally agreed upon in the USA (or on this planet), regarding right sexual conduct, is a monogamous relationship between one man and one woman. If you agree that this is the standard, then someone who engages in sexual activity with more than one partner (a.k.a. promiscuity) during that monogamous relationship operates contrary to the standard and is thus deemed immoral.

I have heard about DT’s charitable nature and the good things he did, and it’s commendable he was that way. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the good he did didn’t compensate for the broken families he created and then left behind.

Time to move on to another subject...

The-Chief
09-27-2000, 06:06 PM
Otter:

RE: posts #26 and #27

A high moral standing is not necessary to know what is right from what is wrong.
A high moral standing is not necessary to know what is right from what is wrong.

It’s almost funny that you judge Robb then me about judging someone else...
It’s almost funny that you judge Robb then me about judging someone else...

I feel fortunate the powers that be were wise enough to not to give you authority to ban people.
I feel fortunate the powers that be were wise enough to not to give you authority to ban people.

Just checking: does that mean you don’t like me anymore, Otter?
Just checking: does that mean you don’t like me anymore, Otter?

Later.
Later.

pauly24_76
09-27-2000, 07:13 PM
CorporateRaider,

I never liked you.

Also, you and Butt-Bronco are here to defend yourselvs aren't you?!?!

Your judging a dead man.

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 09-27-2000).]

pauly24_76
09-27-2000, 07:24 PM
CorporateRaider,

I never liked you.

Also, you and Butt-Bronco are here to defend yourselvs aren't you?!?!

Your judging a dead man.

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 09-27-2000).]

AustinChief
09-27-2000, 07:32 PM
I educated Robb on another error on this post as well.

He attempts to potray the KC Natives as unintelligent when he states that Beatification is the First step to sainthood.

The moron should realize that Beatification is one of the final steps to sainthood, not the first.

Normally I would let such a blatant inconsistency slide but his 'intelligence' rider attached to the comment demanded my attention.

Robb should realize that when he attempts to call other people stupid, he shouldn't be a moron when he does so.

redngold
09-28-2000, 09:58 AM
KCWolfman,

Is it still possible to beatify when you support a player like Romanowski?

I guess he could have a point, but who was it that said something about those "without sin cast the first stone"?

[This message has been edited by Tomahawk 11 (edited 09-28-2000).]

chiefsnathan
09-28-2000, 10:16 AM
If this is the same guy that posted a similar rant on the Denver Post board, his motivation was all the self righteous hypocrisy aimed at Romonowski. Chief fans are particularly wound up by Romo, and he pointed out how ironinc it is that some of you call Romo scum while celebrating DT.

Personally, I'm a fan of DT after seeing an ESPN piece about all the good things he did off the field. However, some might successfully argue that his promiscuity is everybit the character flaw that taking stimulants before football games is. Some might successfully argue that dragging a guy around by his face mask isn't much better than leading with the helmet.

In that regard, Robb has a point. How can you demonize Romo and love DT when both are far from perfect? Its hypocritical.

Mark M [BornChiefs]
09-28-2000, 10:36 AM
Drew,

Most pro athletes are probably swarmed by women who can't wait to spread their legs for a famous millionaire....I'll admit...i too have a weakness for gettin' a little...

I see no relelationship in comparing this to Romanowski. DT was never in trouble for ANYTHING drug related, never spit on an opponent for national TV and isn't a scumbag.

Romo is an idiot, a druggy, and an all around @$$hole from what I can see.

DT donated time and money, and alot of it to charity. Did you see the story about the kid in Oklahoma with Aids?

DT may not have been the greatest role model for a family man, be as far as I can tell, he was providing financial support for those kids, and as a whole did more to contibute to positive elements of society in KC than most know..ROMO's name shouldn't even be in the same sentence, unless it involves statements about him being an inferior linebacker to DT.

How many 7 sack games does he have BTW?

redbrian
09-28-2000, 10:41 AM
DT's only major flaw was not wearing a condom. Getting laid is no character flaw IMO. If I was a football player, I'd probably be listed as day-to-day every week due to a raw penis and banged-up testicles.

Props to DT for getting his noodle wet at will.

Milissa
09-28-2000, 10:47 AM
so now it seems that all my worries and suspicions are confirmed.....

redbrian
09-28-2000, 10:51 AM
LOL! What are you talking about?

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-28-2000, 10:52 AM

I wouldn't worry too much.... YET!

Dante is hardly the famous millionare we are talking about. Kudos to him for his accomplishment in making it to the NFL but I don't think you have much to worry about at this point.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-28-2000, 10:53 AM
Clint,

2034 hasn't come right out and stated it yet but we're pretty sure that Dante Hall is her main love interest....

redshirt32
09-28-2000, 10:53 AM
Clint:

As crass as that comment is, I actually can't stop laughing. What would be really funny is if someone was actually ever put on the IR for just that reason.

mmaddog
still cleaning the soda off of the screen and keyboard from that comment

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

[This message has been edited by Mark Kilgore (edited 09-28-2000).]

Mark M [BornChiefs]
09-28-2000, 10:55 AM
clint,

you slay me some time http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif I think i too would find myself listed as questionable with sprained D***. Unsanctioned job benefit?

I don't know much about your man, but I'm sure that he is much different that all wealthy unmarried men http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

You should trust the guy unless he proves you wrong...i'd hate for him to be worrying about a woman instead of returning kicks.

Milissa
09-28-2000, 10:57 AM
LOL.. I never said that..... Ever since he got drafted, everyone has been filling my head up with all of this crap about what he's going to be doing up there... I dunno... Whether he's doing it or not, I'll never know because 1)I'm in texas, and 2) It's not like he'll tell me if he is... so OH WELL! I dont worry about it. I'm actually just disgusted that someone actually posted something about DT's sexual acts. I just thinks thats a bit personal. Let the man R.I.P.

redbrian
09-28-2000, 10:57 AM
I'd say the odds are 50/50 that Hall didn't hurt his back playing football.

darkchief
09-28-2000, 10:58 AM
LMAO at Clint's post 38.<P>

redbrian
09-28-2000, 10:58 AM
....double post

[This message has been edited by Clint in Wichita (edited 09-28-2000).]

Milissa
09-28-2000, 10:59 AM
ummmm.........

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-28-2000, 11:00 AM
Does Clint make a good point, 2034? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

chiefsnathan
09-28-2000, 11:00 AM
Everybody likes a good poke on a regular basis. However, continually spawning children in the process is an entirely different thing. Fatherhood isn't just about financial support.

So Romo got caught spitting on JJ stokes? You actually think this is unprecedented? Is it any worse than punching a guy in the groin, as Chester M. has been known to do? Why not demonize Chester if poor sportsmanship is an important standard to you?

As for Romo's phentermine habit, who in the hell is he hurting but himself? Having children indiscrimintly leaves a hell of a lot more victims in the wake than popping pills.

Again, niether of them is perfect. Don't judge a guy by the color of his uniform. <P>

Milissa
09-28-2000, 11:02 AM
well that depends on if he is suggesting this happened with another female, or if it happened with myself.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Mark M [BornChiefs]
09-28-2000, 11:04 AM
the national media, trolls from other teams and others are the ones that bring this issue to the forefront. In my case, I only am saying that of all of the bad choices made by some professional athletes(Ray Lewis, Ray Caruth, OJ, etc...) DT's promiscuity isn't that big of a deal with me. I only intend for the point that, for all of the GOOD he did, if this is the worst thing naysayers can find...HE was a good man and should be left alone.

I don't know #20, and you do. You have to form your own opinions about his trustworthiness......but KC is full of cute little she-devils...I just wish I was wealthy or Good lookin' http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

clint, you are probably right about the back http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

The-Chief
09-28-2000, 11:07 AM
Otter:

RE: #32 and #33

If you will carefully examine all the posts previous to this one, for this topic you created, you’ll notice that Robb‘s words appear only in quotes, in the body of your subject. I don’t know if that is due to Robb’s indifference or due to someone with their electronic eraser deleting things before anyone can see them, but it is obvious he is not here as Robb defending himself. But if it makes you feel better you can continue imagining he’s reading these posts and defending himself.

As for me, I didn’t realize I was defending myself from attack. From what or whom am I defending myself? From You? Silly me. Is that what you call what you’re doing – attacking?

Yes, of course I’m judging a dead man, and you already pointed that out in #26 and #27. Are you repeating yourself for my benefit or yours?

Here’s my judgement about you. If I had the same good opinion about DT the dead man as you we wouldn’t be having this discussion, so that isn’t the issue for you. Your issue is you don’t like my opinion. Fine. Noted. I think you are better suited addressing someone closer to your disposition.

Milissa
09-28-2000, 11:09 AM
I agree.. He was such a great person and did so much to help people that I dont see what is the big deal. Like you said, there are many NFL players doing things that are MUCH worse and that is what people should focus on. As far as the back thing.. like i said depends on who you're talking about. Here's something I find amusing... On saturday night I got an email (i dont know from who) and it was this chick telling me that she saw Dante at Oak Park mall with a girl. I dont even know how this girl knew who I was or how she got my email address.... Oh well.. some people just love to try and start trouble.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-28-2000, 11:25 AM

I wouldn't get worked up over what the people on this board say.

You know Dante & his heart better than anyone here so you make your own judgements. I will say that I've tried long distant relationships & extended separations in the past & they don't always work.

I wish you & Dante the best and hope everything works out to your desires!