PDA

View Full Version : If you thought Keith Richards snorting his dad's ashes was f*cked up...

Thig Lyfe
04-03-2007, 11:22 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/school.sex.ap/index.html

Authorities: Fifth-graders posted lookout, had sex in class

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) -- Five fifth-grade students face criminal charges after authorities said four of them had sex in front of other students in an unsupervised classroom and kept a classmate posted as a lookout for teachers.

The students were arrested Tuesday at the Spearsville school in rural north Louisiana, authorities said. Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year old boy were charged with obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy, the alleged lookout, was charged with being an accessory.

"After 44 years of doing this work, nothing shocks me anymore," said Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley. "But this comes pretty close."

Authorities said the incident happened March 27 at the school, which houses students from kindergarten through 12th grade. A high school teacher normally watches the fifth-grade class at the time, but went to an assembly for older students and the class was inadvertently left unattended, Buckley said. (Watch authorities try to determine if a crime was committed Video)

The class, which had around 10 other students, was alone for about 15 minutes, he said.

"When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them," he said.

It took a day for authorities to find out about the incident. A student who had been in the class told a high school student about it the next day, Buckley said. The student told a teacher, and school officials notified the sheriff's office. Detectives began questioning students Thursday.

School officials did not return calls seeking comment.

The students, who were not identified because of their age, were released to their parents after their arrests, Buckley said. They will next be arraigned in juvenile court.

A message seeking comment from the district attorney was not immediately returned.

Buckley said it was unclear what penalties the children could face.

listopencil
04-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Gotta keep 'em separated.

crazycoffey
04-03-2007, 11:33 PM
whatever happened to smoking in the boys room?

Crashride
04-03-2007, 11:41 PM
were they hot

TinyEvel
04-03-2007, 11:42 PM
This chit aint funny.

This is some really bad stuff, here.

Yes, when I were 12, I would have been like, "Right on!"

But there is nothing good nor funny about this.

Teach your kids self-respect, everyone.

crazycoffey
04-03-2007, 11:43 PM
what, no pictures?

sorry

Crashride
04-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Pics or it didnt happen lol

Frazod
04-04-2007, 08:06 AM
IIRC, I was 10 when I was in 5th grade. Kids with earlier birthdays turned 11 in 5th grade. Sounds like this whole thing was orchestrated by a couple of knuckledraggers who had been held back a couple of years. Probably a bad school in a poor neighborhood (New Orleans), and in such a circumstance, sadly it isn't exactly uncommon for kids that young to start screwing each other. But live sex shows in 5th grade? That's a new twist. Jesus. :shake:

Direckshun
04-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Blame Canada.

stlchiefs
04-04-2007, 08:09 AM
A 13 year old 5th grader? Sounds like he was the Ron Jeremy of the group.

chagrin
04-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I think snorting the ashes of a parent is worse, much more ****ed up than having sex at a young age, but this is pretty fugged up

MIAdragon
04-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I sent that to my boss who has 4 girls, 2 twins that are 12 and a 15 and 17 yr old who he swears there is "NO WAY" they are even thinking about sex much less doing it.

yea he didn’t think it was as funny as I did........

Direckshun
04-04-2007, 08:12 AM
I don't even know if I got an erection until 13.

Mr. Plow
04-04-2007, 08:19 AM
I think snorting the ashes of a parent is worse, much more ****ed up than having sex at a young age, but this is pretty fugged up

Having sex.....in school....with an audience?

I think this is worse.

NewChief
04-04-2007, 08:26 AM
It's really messed up that kids are left alone in a classroom for 15 minutes and the first thing they think is "let's do the nasty!"

At that age, if the teacher left us alone for 15 minutes, we might do something really naughty like write something funny on the chalkboard or have a spitball fight. Man this type of crap makes me worry about raising a kid in this day and age.

Phobia
04-04-2007, 08:30 AM
It's really messed up that kids are left alone in a classroom for 15 minutes and the first thing they think is "let's do the nasty!"

At that age, if the teacher left us alone for 15 minutes, we might do something really naughty like write something funny on the chalkboard or have a spitball fight. Man this type of crap makes me worry about raising a kid in this day and age.

Yeah, there would have been about 30 pencils stuck into the ceiling above my desk.

Hammock Parties
04-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I can't even begin to fathom this shit. In fifth grade all I cared about was Joe Montana and Star Trek. And Talespin.

boogblaster
04-04-2007, 08:36 AM
5th grade sex smells like pee-pee .....

Sully
04-04-2007, 08:37 AM
I can't even begin to fathom this shit. In fifth grade all I cared about was Joe Montana and Star Trek. And Talespin.
Oh how times have changed... am I right?

NewChief

And now it's Larry Johnson and Star Wars. ;)

At least you got over your love of bear pilots.

Hammock Parties
I don't even know if I got an erection until 13.

I was a bloody freshman in high school!

Redrum_69

They were just trying out for the new VIVID flick "Scholastic Faptastic"

ok, yeah, going to hell i know

Hammock Parties
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
And now it's Larry Johnson and Star Wars. ;)

At least you got over your love of bear pilots.

LMAO

How soon we forget Carrie Underwood...

Redrum_69
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
I was a bloody freshman in high school!

Bloody?

NewChief
04-04-2007, 08:40 AM
LMAO

How soon we forget Carrie Underwood...

So in your fantasy, she calls you Papa Bear?

Hammock Parties
04-04-2007, 08:46 AM
So in your fantasy, she calls you Papa Bear?

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1820/58427b67318fecfe8526739nq1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

stlchiefs
04-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Bloody?

He got beat up a lot.

KC Kings
04-04-2007, 08:54 AM
I don't see why this surprises anyone. Flip through the channels on TV sometime and every show is about sex. Go to MTV and just about every video contains dry humping and other sexual inuendos. Go to a school skating party and see the way all the kids grind dance.

Sexual tolerance is preached everywhere in the media. Boys humping boys is ok. Girls humping girls is ok. Post-op trannies turned female still humping females is OK.

Mix that with 13 year old 5th graders. I went to horrible schools, in the 2nd worst school district in the metro. Average test scores were far below average, 84% of the school is on reduced lunches. It is a little more integrated now days with white students growing to 6% of the students. Low scores and reduced lunches = students that are poor and dumb. With all of our lower class uneducted kids, never did we have kids so dumb that they were 13 and still in the 5th grade. http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/mo/768

So you have really dumb kids + living in a world where everything is about sex = humping in the 5th grade. I don't see where the surprise element comes in.

Thig Lyfe
04-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Well, when I was in fifth grade I still thought the babies came from the stork.

carlos3652
04-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Mr. Plow
04-04-2007, 09:06 AM
They were just trying out for the new VIVID flick "Scholastic Faptastic"

ok, yeah, going to hell i know

No worries. I'm on the fast track to hell as well.

Stories like this concern me. I've got a son in the second grade - do I only have 3 years....eh, 2 1/4 years left before I have to start worrying about sex?

Holy crap, I've got a 4th grade niece! I'll woop her ass if I catch her talking or even thinking about crap like this.

Eleazar
04-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Hell, you come into these teacher to student sex threads and see 20 people yelling "cool!" and "where were these teachers when I was 13?"

It isn't cool... I'd wager that few if any of these kids turn out to be well adjusted adults...

Redrum_69
04-04-2007, 09:25 AM
It isn't cool... I'd wager that few if any of these kids turn out to be well adjusted adults...

You are absolutely correct!

With luck...they will turn into a rock star ash snortin drunken bafoon making millions of dollars and waisting it all on auditions of pron stars

Eleazar
04-04-2007, 09:31 AM
You are absolutely correct!

With luck...they will turn into a rock star ash snortin drunken bafoon making millions of dollars and waisting it all on auditions of pron stars

Right... we'll see if any of these kids invent a new form of renewable energy or win a nobel prize...

Redrum_69
04-04-2007, 09:32 AM
America is corrupt with sin and blasphemy

Satan laughing flaps his wings

Sin blinds people...and innocence has been lost long ago.

The end of the world as we know it is upon us, plagues, pitbull bans lifted, pet food companies killing pets, pron everywhere we look, phobia dressing up as a maid for his dominating wife, GoBitch stating that "WPI articles are teh best," Royals winning opening day game at home, ....all the signs are there....

Mr. Plow
04-04-2007, 09:33 AM
The real question behind all of this is - Were these kids put in daycare or did they have stay at home mom's?

Sorry. I couldn't resist. Carry on.

CosmicPal
04-04-2007, 09:36 AM

I doubt any poor kid in rural north Louisiana will turn out to be well-adjusted adults anyhow.

Fire Me Boy!
04-04-2007, 09:38 AM

I think this is worse.
You forgot the gangbang part.

Mr. Plow
04-04-2007, 09:39 AM
You forgot the gangbang part.

I also forgot the slut part. In less than 15 minutes, two 11 year old girls were convinced that having sex in a classroom was a good idea.

Either slut, or Don Juan.

ZepSinger
04-04-2007, 09:48 AM
3 young daughters + stay at home wife/mom + homeschooling = peace of mind for ZepSinger... :)

Z

Simplex3
04-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Yes, but it's becoming evident that I'm not hornier than a 5th grader.

Mr. Plow
04-04-2007, 09:56 AM
3 young daughters + stay at home wife/mom + homeschooling = peace of mind for ZepSinger... :)

Z

Homeschooling is starting to sound better and better.

El Jefe
04-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Pretty sad to hear how messed up this world is becoming.

Fire Me Boy!
04-04-2007, 01:00 PM
I also forgot the slut part. In less than 15 minutes, two 11 year old girls were convinced that having sex in a classroom was a good idea.

Either slut, or Don Juan.
Well, that's not really surprising. Their names are "Mercedes" and "Destini".

stevieray
04-04-2007, 01:15 PM
if children knew everything that adults know, there wouldn't be any kids.

doesn't mix well with phrase "children are our future".