PDA

View Full Version : So, I just made an off-color joke on the OrangeMane....

Phobia
08-15-2007, 10:00 PM
When I say off-color, I mean racist.

On a Tiger Woods thread, I suggested that maybe golf wasn't a good choice of sport for black folks.

What do you think is going to happen?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 10:01 PM
Banned.

ChiTown
08-15-2007, 10:03 PM

On a Tiger Woods thread, I suggested that maybe golf wasn't a good choice of sport for black folks.

Did you also mention that they were very musical?

Braincase
08-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Right now, Lee Elder is driving up to break a Big Bertha off in yo ass.

Easy 6
08-15-2007, 10:05 PM
As we speak, a meth fueled Dennis Hopper has been dispatched to 'get rid of a problem'.

go bo
08-15-2007, 10:05 PM
probably nothing because their head honcho is over here in our very own d.c. most of the time (it seems like alll the time)...

Demonpenz
08-15-2007, 10:06 PM
sigh so many racial jokes so little time

kcxiv
08-15-2007, 10:07 PM
its going to be a problem, but i dont see anything wrong with that comment.

I am the kind of person that makes fun of all races, including my own. I am not a racist, but if i think something is funny i will say it.

KcMizzou
08-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Were ya bored?

unothadeal
08-15-2007, 10:08 PM
So, I just made an off-color comment on the OrangeMane...
FYP

Bowser
08-15-2007, 10:09 PM
';';';

Phobia
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Were ya bored?
You got me. I was pretty bored.

I haven't even gotten a response yet. Not even some neg rep from a sensitive black guy. Yet, my thread is blowing up here. I sure hope I get to 100 posts. Watch out, Skip.

pr_capone
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Did you also mention that they were very musical?

and some, like Colin Powell, are so well spoken :D

[/obscure?]

Mr. Kotter
08-15-2007, 10:12 PM

TJ will ban yo sorry cracka ass. :cuss:

Demonpenz
08-15-2007, 10:12 PM
well spoken that's what they say about retarded people

Hammock Parties
08-15-2007, 10:13 PM
You won't be banned. But GonzoLays will be all up in yo bidness.

KcMizzou
LMAO

Yeah, that's usually when I get in trouble.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
You should consider watching "Who's your Caddy". It will really change your perspective

Phobia
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM
You should consider watching "Who's your Caddy". It will really change your perspective

I'll bet that's funny but I really don't get it.

88TG88
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM
http://www.randomimage.us/files/436e66cff0956.gif

OnTheWarpath15
08-15-2007, 10:20 PM
You're on a tear tonight.

Between that, and this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4141062&postcount=9

Phobia
08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
You're on a tear tonight.

Between that, and this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4141062&postcount=9

I just torched up a cross on my neighbor's lawn. I wanted to be more creative because he's a large, gay, black man but I didn't think he'd understand the symbolism of a burning rainbow made out of twinkies.

OnTheWarpath15
08-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I just torched up a cross on my neighbor's lawn. I wanted to be more creative because he's a large, gay, black man but I didn't think he'd understand the symbolism of a burning rainbow made out of twinkies.

There are gay black men where you live?

Color me shocked.

:)

Bowser
08-15-2007, 10:24 PM

You should try just to find out for sure.

Phobia
08-15-2007, 10:26 PM
There are gay black men where you live?

Color me shocked.

Yeah, at least I don't have to travel far to get my hair cut.

Demonpenz
08-15-2007, 10:27 PM
I remember one time I yelled at work. Watch out for black ice! (because it was snowing) Some people thought I said "black guys"

teedubya
08-15-2007, 10:28 PM
I just got done watering my neighbors lawn for 45 minutes. Im a rebel.

Mr. Flopnuts
Juan, Pedro, and Julio all jump off of a cliff. Who's comes in first?

Mr. Flopnuts
Society

OnTheWarpath15
Yeah, at least I don't have to travel far to get my hair cut.

You could always see my "barber."

Clipper, no guard.

Then again, your melon shaved down isn't probably the best idea.....

:p

FAX
08-15-2007, 10:30 PM
The burrito singer said to the tostilla singer, "You're a little flat."

FAX

Demonpenz
08-15-2007, 10:31 PM
The burrito singer said to the tostilla singer, "You're a little flat."

FAX

the catfish said shut your big mouth you stupid bass

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 10:32 PM
A large black man walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says "Wow, where'd you find that thing?" To which the parrot squaks "RRRAAAAAA AFRICA. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"

OnTheWarpath15
08-15-2007, 10:34 PM
A large black man walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says "Wow, where'd you find that thing?" To which the parrot squaks "RRRAAAAAA AFRICA. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"

ROFL ROFL

Who did that joke originally?

I saw it recently and I can't remember who it was.....

Easy 6
08-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Why did the Germans march into Poland backwards???

So they'd think they're leaving.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 10:35 PM
ROFL ROFL

Who did that joke originally?

I saw it recently and I can't remember who it was.....

No clue. I was in a bar one day and had some guy that just had to tell every joke he knew. I only really laughed at a couple. The other one was,

What's the difference between a prostitute in a bathtub and a nun?

The nun has HOPE in her SOUL.

Demonpenz
08-15-2007, 10:39 PM

Did you make sure there were no black guys around when you typed that?

greg63
08-15-2007, 10:41 PM

I haven't even gotten a response yet. Not even some neg rep from a sensitive black guy. Yet, my thread is blowing up here. I sure hope I get to 100 posts. Watch out, Skip.

Just tell them that you were conducting a social experiment for your Sociology class; maybe they'll cut you a break. :D

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Did you make sure there were no black guys around when you typed that?

No. Despite the picture in my avatar I figure most folks who've been around here long enough know I'm just messin around. Course, you're probably just ****in with me right now too. It's kind of a neverending cycle. I like it.

Hammock Parties
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Schuster loves black men!

Phobia
08-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Just tell them that you were conducting a social experiment for your Sociology class; maybe they'll cut you a break. :D

Actually, I was. I've determined that all Bronco fans are white so none of them even click into a Tiger thread.

Demonpenz
08-15-2007, 10:44 PM
****ing white people

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpbXl5Sp-Wc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpbXl5Sp-Wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

patteeu
08-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Bronco Beerslug will try to find out where you work so he can send an anonymous tip to your boss. ;)

greg63
08-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Actually, I was. I've determined that all Bronco fans are white so none of them even click into a Tiger thread.

This would explain much about Donk fans, in general.

Ultra Peanut
08-15-2007, 11:10 PM
This coming from the guy who got pissy when I coined the term wanna-beaner in response to Rain Man's envy of latinos.

For shame, Good Sir Philip. You have disgraced the Casa del Kloster.

Logical
08-15-2007, 11:12 PM

I wonder why you would do that. TJ has always been very gracious to us when ChiefsPlanet goes down.

Stinger
08-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Seems like a spot for an old SNL skit with Richard Pryor and Chevy Chase.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x24w0dlO6k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x24w0dlO6k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

TinyEvel
08-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Phob, boredom or not. That's not cool.

My opinion, but I'm entitled.
I've been there, too. I'll forego my personal beliefs for a joke, but even TinyE has a line (believe it or not)

Neg rep.

TE

unothadeal
08-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Seems like a spot for an old SNL skit with Richard Pryor and Chevy Chase.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x24w0dlO6k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x24w0dlO6k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
ROFL ROFL
Who says you don't contribute?

FAX
08-15-2007, 11:22 PM

I've been there, too. I'll forego my personal beliefs for a joke, but even TinyE has a line (believe it or not)

Neg rep.

TE

Allow me to suggest that you temper justice with mercy, Mr. TinyEvel. Mr. Phobia has been going through a difficult time. He may be a tad off his game.

FAX

Logical
08-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Allow me to suggest that you temper justice with mercy, Mr. TinyEvel. Mr. Phobia has been going through a difficult time. He may be a tad off his game.

FAX

Difficult time, could you illucidate with some additional information?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 11:27 PM

Neg rep.

TE

Really?

FAX
08-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Difficult time, could you illucidate with some additional information?

I was looking for the thread, Mr. Logical, but it appears to have been deleted. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that Mr. Phobia had a tragegy in his family recently.

FAX

Logical
08-15-2007, 11:31 PM
I was looking for the thread, Mr. Logical, but it appears to have been deleted. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that Mr. Phobia had a tragegy in his family recently.

FAX

This saddens me to hear. I know him to be a private individual so I will respect that he had the thread deleted and drop the subject.

greg63
08-15-2007, 11:35 PM
This saddens me to hear...

Same here.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 11:40 PM
No clue. I was in a bar one day and had some guy that just had to tell every joke he knew. I only really laughed at a couple. The other one was,

What's the difference between a prostitute in a bathtub and a nun?

The nun has HOPE in her SOUL.

Did no one find this humorous? I didn't coin it, but I laughed my ass off when I heard it.

Hoap in her Sole.

el borracho
08-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Did no one find this humorous? I didn't coin it, but I laughed my ass off when I heard it.

Hoap in her Sole.
I thought it was funny. In fact, the last time I heard that joke I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my dinosaur.

keg in kc
08-15-2007, 11:51 PM
My experience the last 5 weeks is that golf isn't a good choice of sport for whitey's either.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I thought it was funny. In fact, the last time I heard that joke I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my dinosaur.

Mr. Borracho you should know by now that I don't have a sense of humor of my own, and solely rely on internet retreads to get me through. Like this...............

el borracho
08-15-2007, 11:55 PM
Ok, I'm teasing, anyway. BTW, what is your avatar about? Did you take that photo or is that borrowed from somewhere?

Stinger
08-15-2007, 11:56 PM
ROFL ROFL
Who says you don't contribute?

Rep for X thread humor

Mr. Flopnuts
08-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Ok, I'm teasing, anyway. BTW, what is your avatar about? Did you take that photo or is that borrowed from somewhere?

I got it off of the internet. I knew you were teasing. I'm a pretty good sport about my attempts to be funny. The avatar is that too, although since this thread has started, I'm wondering if people know that. I'm not big on PC, and I figure people can take a joke. I don't really care what people think of me for the most part, but I'm not really interested in being labeled "that guy".

ChiefaRoo
08-16-2007, 12:07 AM

Neg rep.

TE

Left Coast Pussy. I bet you wouldn't feel that way if your name was Reginald Denny.

el borracho
Well, I can't speak for everybody but I always figured the avatar was meant to be humorous. I just kept wondering if there was something more than the obvious (angry looking baby/ baby Hitler = ridiculous) to it.

Tribal Warfare
TJ will ban yo sorry cracka ass. :cuss:

Your right his BEANER ass can't take a joke

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Well, I can't speak for everybody but I always figured the avatar was meant to be humorous. I just kept wondering if there was something more than the obvious (angry looking baby/ baby Hitler = ridiculous) to it.

Not at all. I just haven't found one better. I particularly like the adult sized fist next to the baby head though. Cracks me up.

FAX
08-16-2007, 12:09 AM

Mr. Mr. Flopnuts has a strange fascination with watching baby Jews run like hell.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Mr. Mr. Flopnuts has a strange fascination with watching baby Jews run like hell.

FAX

I'm starting to get a complex over my avatar.

KcMizzou
08-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Well, I can't speak for everybody but I always figured the avatar was meant to be humorous. I just kept wondering if there was something more than the obvious (angry looking baby/ baby Hitler = ridiculous) to it.Any man who uses a D'Penz quote as his sig.... should not be taken seriously.

el borracho
08-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Speaking of Jewish babes, check this girl out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pKujuTgtL0 I expect less than 1% of Chiefsplanet members will like this music or find the singer attractive but I can't stop watching.

Frazod
08-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Speaking of Jewish babes, check this girl out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pKujuTgtL0 I expect less than 1% of Chiefsplanet members will like this music or find the singer attractive but I can't stop watching.

The song sucks balls, but she's cute as hell.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:22 AM
The song sucks balls, but she's cute as hell.

it was a she this time? :p

Frazod
08-16-2007, 12:24 AM
it was a she this time? :p

She goddamn well better be.... :#

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:26 AM
She goddamn well better be.... :#

LMAO You crack me up dude. Way to be a good sport.

Ugly Duck
08-16-2007, 12:43 AM

I thought Tiger wuz 1/2 asian, 1/4 white & 1/4 black. Does he really rate as a "black" guy when its such a small minority of his racial makeup?

HolmeZz
08-16-2007, 12:51 AM

Regina Spektor's good.

TinyEvel
08-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Left Coast Pussy. I bet you wouldn't feel that way if your name was Reginald Denny.

Wrong. Trash comes in every color. I give everyone the same respect. Just as I would ask of them.

Racial hatred is a learned trait.

ChiefaRoo
08-16-2007, 01:14 AM
Wrong. Trash comes in every color. I give everyone the same respect. Just as I would ask of them.

Ok.

Taco John
08-16-2007, 01:33 AM
Broke the rule, got the hook. You'll get away with a lot more racial jokes here, but our user base is much more diverse and much less tolerant of racial humor. I'm not going to preside over which racial jokes are ok and which ones are not. We nip it in the bud so that we don't have pages upon pages of pointless discussion about it.

Sorry you put me in that position. I'm sure you'll manage on...

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 01:33 AM

There's a big difference between a good natured joke, and racial hatred. I've never known Phil to do anything more than joke. It's not PC, but the most funny jokes usually aren't.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Broke the rule, got the hook. You'll get away with a lot more racial jokes here, but our user base is much more diverse and much less tolerant of racial humor. I'm not going to preside over which racial jokes are ok and which ones are not. We nip it in the bud so that we don't have pages upon pages of pointless discussion about it.

Typical. LMAO at your user base being much more diverse too. Thin skinned pussies. Period. You're alright John, I know you disagree with me. Fine. I just want to make sure I'm crystal clear about it EVERYTIME.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 01:36 AM
Banned.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2007, 01:37 AM
You'll get away with a lot more racial jokes here, but our user base is a bunch of whiny manginas.

Yep.

stumppy
08-16-2007, 01:37 AM
We nip it in the bud so that we don't have pages upon pages of pointless discussion about it.

As opposed to pages upon pages of pointless discussion about the Broncos ?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 01:42 AM
As opposed to pages upon pages of pointless discussion about the Broncos ?

I quit going there period. I got banned, made a new account, and just quit going there at all. What's the point? Get bashed, listen to a bunch of idiots run their hypocritical mouths, give them a dose of their own medicine, then watch their assholes pucker up as they ban you for it. It's pathetic. I don't know why any fan of any team would ever visit that cesspool.

Taco John
08-16-2007, 01:58 AM
*shrug*

As an administrator, it does me no good to moderate that board by the standards of this board. Our policy is zero tolerance for racial jokes. Frankly, I haven't found a downside to the policy yet...

I'm sure Phil knows that it's nothing personal. Just business...

ClevelandBronco
08-16-2007, 02:24 AM
*shrug*

As an administrator, it does me no good to moderate that board by the standards of this board. Our policy is zero tolerance for racial jokes. Frankly, I haven't found a downside to the policy yet...

Taco, I've testified here and on the Mane about your efforts to encourage and protect free speech. But I think you're lying to yourself about certain aspects of free speech.

You say that you won't allow your "more diverse" (how could you possibly know that?) member base to be offended by one poster's idea of what free speech might include. That's fine. You own the board and it's your call. But don't put lipstick on the pig. You are willing to limit free speech in the forum that you control. I'll always have to question your dedication to free speech when you're willing to curtail it when it becomes an inconvenience to you.

The only downside may be that we're seeing a hole in your liberterian ideals. Maybe your own practicality is enough of a reason to abandon your ideals.

Forget ideals. They're not that important.

Go Broncos, or something like that, anyway.

Ultra Peanut
08-16-2007, 03:28 AM

Sorry you put me in that position. I'm sure you'll manage on...Oh, for ****'s sake. The user base of your forum makes ChiefaRoo look worldly and edumacated.

Ugly Duck
08-16-2007, 03:54 AM
Our policy is zero tolerance for racial jokes. Frankly, I haven't found a downside to the policy yet...

I'm with Taco on this one. I usta engage in the racist humor thing til I had it thrown back at me. Pissed me off & now I don't do it no mo. The Mange is on the money in that regard.

big nasty kcnut
08-16-2007, 04:07 AM
like there anybody that like going to the mange the only one there tj and 5,000 chatbot.

chagrin
08-16-2007, 05:07 AM
Nice - the only guy here who can get away with racist comments, I am not trying to insult you, it's just an interesting observation to me.

HonestChieffan
08-16-2007, 06:38 AM

FAX

That begs the question...If golf is a bad choice for black folk, Have we ever had a Jewish Track Star?

chagrin
08-16-2007, 06:48 AM
That begs the question...If golf is a bad choice for black folk, Have we ever had a Jewish Track Star?

http://www.jewishsports.net/BioPages/AllenTolmich.htm

Al Bundy
08-16-2007, 07:12 AM
I tried to register over there, but TJ never approved my account.

Phobia
08-16-2007, 07:17 AM
*shrug*

I'm sure Phil knows that it's nothing personal. Just business...

Of course. I have no problem with it. I hope that it's temporary though.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-16-2007, 07:24 AM

Just out of curiosity... why?

Phobia
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Meh, I made a couple racist jokes playing softball with Danan Hughes and Wutamess this weekend. I love people period. I don't care what color anybody is. Naturally, I didn't mean any actual disrespect with that goofy joke, I was just trying to throw down some levity here and there.

As for my family tragedy, my wife miscarried this week. I announced it on the thread I started a couple of months ago to say she was pregnant. She said she wasn't very comfortable with the thread and medical details out there so I asked that it be whacked.

Ultra Peanut
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Because the implications of a black man hitting something that's white with a stick is just too much to bear.

As for my family tragedy, my wife miscarried this week. I announced it on the thread I started a couple of months ago to say she was pregnant. She said she wasn't very comfortable with the thread and medical details out there so I asked that it be whacked.Oh, wow. Sorry to hear that.

KC Kings
08-16-2007, 07:28 AM
I remember one time I yelled at work. Watch out for black ice! (because it was snowing) Some people thought I said "black guys"

My son and I were in a BW3 one time when three big black guys came in and sat at the table next to us. My son who was 3 at the time said, "Oh no! We hate the black guys."

Luckily they were pretty cool and only gave me a horid look of disgust. That gave me enough time to explain that he was talking about their black Raiders jerseys, not th skin color.

Phobia
08-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Just out of curiosity... why?

Why the joke or why isn't golf a good black sport?

Obviously, golf is a fine choice for black folks which makes that joke more funny.

Why did I make the joke? I dunno, why not? I make all sorts of inappropriate jokes online and in real life. They're generally not a reflection of my actual beliefs, but I really like ironic jokes.

ChiTown
08-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Oh, for ****'s sake. The user base of your forum makes ChiefaRoo look worldly and edumacated.

ROFL

Simply Red
08-16-2007, 07:34 AM

This is exactly why we have more of your fans posting over here vs. ours posting over on the Mane.

I don't mean racial tolerance (or lack thereof.) I mean flexability to express and go over the line. These are characteristics that define the Planet. F**K political correctness!

No offense of course.

See example below...

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Ultra Peanut
08-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Fart you, butthole.

Simply Red
08-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Fart you, butthole.
Damned asswipe!

Phobia
08-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Bah. There's a no-tolerance racist policy at the Planet as well. I didn't expect any special treatment over there.

Simply Red
08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Bah. There's a no-tolerance racist policy at the Planet as well. I didn't expect any special treatment over there.

Well I wouldn't say "no" tolerance. Come on now. BTW; what thread is your comment in? Couldn't find it.

morphius
08-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Meh, I made a couple racist jokes playing softball with Danan Hughes and Wutamess this weekend. I love people period. I don't care what color anybody is. Naturally, I didn't mean any actual disrespect with that goofy joke, I was just trying to throw down some levity here and there.

As for my family tragedy, my wife miscarried this week. I announced it on the thread I started a couple of months ago to say she was pregnant. She said she wasn't very comfortable with the thread and medical details out there so I asked that it be whacked.
I had a buddy who takes that stuff well, he came to town one weekend and I let him know that it was okay because I had filled out the home owners association forms that allowed him to stay for the weekend and that he was my responsibility.

The greatest for him is one day he walked into work and one of his coworkers was on the elevator and saw him coming and just said, "We don't allow your kind on here." and shut the door before he got there. The poor guy didn't notice the tour that they were giving in the lobby at the time. Craig thought it was hysterically, so the guy only ended up with an HR timeout.

burt
08-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Left Coast Pussy.

Guess that would make me a mid-western pussy, because I believe in celebrating difference. As far as free speach goes...well, that is why Fred Phelps trives........

With that said, I do believe the pendulum swings too far sometimes. I just feel that racism is wrong and if a little is tolerated...it explodes. But then again I enjoyed the SNL skit with Chase and Pryor..... Damn, I flip flop more than Kerry.....

HonestChieffan
08-16-2007, 07:59 AM
No doubt you can celebrate difference at the mange. Only as long as you agree with all the dweebs who sit all day waiting to ban anywone who would suggest anything negative about the Donks.

burt
08-16-2007, 08:05 AM
No doubt you can celebrate difference at the mange. Only as long as you agree with all the dweebs who sit all day waiting to ban anywone who would suggest anything negative about the Donks.

I wasn't talking about the Mange(I don't care what they do there)....just in general......

HonestChieffan
08-16-2007, 08:08 AM
The Mangers have never come close to dealing with the gansta attitude and behaviors that Shanny fosters on and off the field. They still post endlessly about Darrent Williams and defend that he was where he was doing who knows what in a bad part of Denver...like hello?

Mile High Mania
08-16-2007, 08:12 AM
You guys will argue about some of the more lame topics... and by 'you guys' I mean people from both sites.

burt
08-16-2007, 08:14 AM
You guys will argue about some of the more lame topics... and by 'you guys' I mean people from both sites.

We are bored AND preseason just ALMOST fills the void......

Phobia
08-16-2007, 08:14 AM
The Mangers have never come close to dealing with the gansta attitude and behaviors that Shanny fosters on and off the field. They still post endlessly about Darrent Williams and defend that he was where he was doing who knows what in a bad part of Denver...like hello?

I've never heard anybody suggest he was out doing something he shouldn't have been doing until now. Why can't a man ride around in a Limo celebrating the new year without fear of being shot dead?

HonestChieffan
08-16-2007, 08:24 AM
In a unmarked old warehouse converted to a bar in a nasty part of just off downtown Denver in the middle of the night hanging out with gangbangers and showing off the bling and being sensationally stupid.

Other than that it was just some guys out having some good wholesome fun.

Killings happen a lot during good wholesome fun.

Phobia
08-16-2007, 08:25 AM
He was hanging out with gangbangers? I was not aware of that. If that's the case, it's still a horrible shame but hanging out with gangbangers is probably not the sharpest thing to do.

Simply Red
08-16-2007, 08:29 AM
"They either don't know, don't show, or just don't care about what goes on in da hood."

tooge
08-16-2007, 09:08 AM

Not many sensitive black guys in colorado. Too hot.

HonestChieffan
08-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Do they ban black people on the Mange?

burt
08-16-2007, 09:12 AM
Not many sensitive black guys in colorado. Too hot.
:shake:

tooge
08-16-2007, 09:19 AM
:shake:

another "joke" of course. I am a proud white guy. I think black guys should be proud black guys. I dont go around championing the white race because 1. I have too many other things to do, and 2. I would look like a racist. I suppose it bothers me a bit when black people do things like going overboard to champion their race. Like wearing FUBU (for us by us). The word "us" implies they are different, and they champion that, but then dont want to be treated different. I guess its the old double standard. If I wore a FWBW (for whitey by whitey )shirt, how would that look? Anyhow, this is way to deep for my simple self. I like all people, all colors, shapes (even fat girls) and religions, as long as they are nice to me.

burt
08-16-2007, 09:21 AM
I like all people, all colors, shapes (even fat girls) and religions, as long as they are nice to me.

Sir, I think you have just crossed the line!

StcChief
08-16-2007, 09:22 AM
the real question will the OrangeMane mullet heads get the joke.

HonestChieffan
08-16-2007, 09:25 AM
No. But they will yuck yuck to each other, move to talking about semis then return to man love for shanny.

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Sir, I think you have just crossed the line!

Fat girls need lovin' too. Just make sure it's your buddy taking one for the team and not you.

Phobia
08-16-2007, 10:29 AM
another "joke" of course. I am a proud white guy. I think black guys should be proud black guys. I dont go around championing the white race because 1. I have too many other things to do, and 2. I would look like a racist. I suppose it bothers me a bit when black people do things like going overboard to champion their race. Like wearing FUBU (for us by us). The word "us" implies they are different, and they champion that, but then dont want to be treated different. I guess its the old double standard. If I wore a FWBW (for whitey by whitey )shirt, how would that look? Anyhow, this is way to deep for my simple self. I like all people, all colors, shapes (even fat girls) and religions, as long as they are nice to me.

Oh man, I have a FUBU shirt. I had no idea. Meh, who cares anyway?

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh man, I have a FUBU shirt. I had no idea. Meh, who cares anyway?

Strange, I have a FUBAR shirt....

HemiEd
08-16-2007, 10:40 AM
I just got done watering my neighbors lawn for 45 minutes. Im a rebel.
ROFL

HemiEd
08-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Oh, for ****'s sake. The user base of your forum makes ChiefaRoo look worldly and edumacated.

Amen Brotha! :thumb:

burt
08-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Fat girls need lovin' too. Just make sure it's your buddy taking one for the team and not you.

if I were asked to "take one for the team", I would quickly explain, their is no I in that team. Hey, just because I am fat, don't mean I gotta do fat girls. Learn it, live it.

HemiEd
08-16-2007, 11:06 AM
"Oh so you are a New Zealander, thats ok, I thought you were Austrailian. Here, the Apple is free."

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey, just because I am fat, don't mean I gotta do fat girls. Learn it, live it.

Gotta have some standards man.

burt
08-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Gotta have some standards man.

Absolutely. My taste in women..."Stunningly attractive Chubby Chasers"

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Taco, I've testified here and on the Mane about your efforts to encourage and protect free speech. But I think you're lying to yourself about certain aspects of free speech.

You say that you won't allow your "more diverse" (how could you possibly know that?) member base to be offended by one poster's idea of what free speech might include. That's fine. You own the board and it's your call. But don't put lipstick on the pig. You are willing to limit free speech in the forum that you control. I'll always have to question your dedication to free speech when you're willing to curtail it when it becomes an inconvenience to you.

The only downside may be that we're seeing a hole in your liberterian ideals. Maybe your own practicality is enough of a reason to abandon your ideals.

Some of you might not agree with this guys political affiliations, but you have to admit, he's objective. I for one, am glad to have him around.

burt
08-16-2007, 11:33 AM
I for one, am glad to have him around.

Absolutely.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 11:34 AM
It's interesting to me that we as a society get to pick and choose who we can make fun of and who we can't. Don't make fun of people according to the color of their skin or cultural differences, yet at the same time make fun of people who are slow, dumb, queer, fat, or of a different political orientation.

Let's not pretend that everyone in those catagories made a "choice" about it either. Some of them didn't. Fact is, if you can't take a joke, don't make a joke. About ANYONE. It's that simple.

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 12:31 PM
I saw a couple of gay old men. Old like 70's. I've never seen gay old men before. Is it ok to make fun of them?

Taco John
08-16-2007, 03:35 PM
I tried to register over there, but TJ never approved my account.

Accounts don't get approven like that... It's an automated process, where an email gets sent to you, and you approve yourself...

Mr. Kotter
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM
What kinda of douche pretends to champion free speech, and then squashes it like a bug....when a few thin-skinned manginas whine that it's "racist?"

If Phil's ban from the Mange isn't temporary...the Nazi in charge over there is a total fraud (in addition to being a douche.)

:rolleyes:

Simply Red
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Accounts don't get approven like that... It's an automated process, where an email gets sent to you, and you approve yourself...
Have you noticed?

I've been a good little poster over there.

Taco John
08-16-2007, 03:54 PM

I thought this would be worth responding to. Free speech isn't free when someone is paying for it. But aside from that, I see little distinction between yelling fire in a theatre, or yelling "n!&&er" on a discussion board.

Now, that's not what Phobia did. But I've found that it's less of a headache to explain the rationality of our no tolerance policy than to try and divine when a racial joke is a-ok, and when it merits a banning. It's impossible to stay consistent under those circumstances. (Sadly, Phobes even failed the "was it funny" standard.)

Hey, I just got off the phone with Phobes two days ago talking about everything from football to religion. Neither of us are going to walk away from this with any hurt feelings. I consider him a good friend of mine, but I have to be as consistent as I can possibly be regardless of our friendship. His banning isn't permanent... Few bannings over there ever are (though they happen on occassion).

Mr. Kotter
08-16-2007, 04:07 PM
I thought this would be worth responding to. Free speech isn't free when someone is paying for it. But aside from that, I see little distinction between yelling fire in a theatre, or yelling "n!&&er" on a discussion board.

Now, that's not what Phobia did. But I've found that it's less of a headache to explain the rationality of our no tolerance policy than to try and divine when a racial joke is a-ok, and when it merits a banning. It's impossible to stay consistent under those circumstances. Sadly, Phobes even failed the "was it funny" standard.

Hey, I just got off the phone with Phobes two days ago talking about everything from football to religion. Neither of us are going to walk away from this with any hurt feelings. I consider him a good friend of mine, but I have to be as consistent as I can possibly be regardless of our friendship. His banning isn't permanent... Few bannings over there ever are (though they happen on occassion).

In other words, your policy isn't really any different than the one here....except you aren't willing to exert the effort of saying:

"hey, we don't tolerate (even what some thin-skinned manginas consider) racist comments here, and anyone who engages in such will be subject to a temporary ban--unless it's part of a pattern of behavior, in which case we may issue a permanent ban."

Well, at least you are a reasonable douche--even if you are lazy. ;)

ClevelandBronco
08-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Free speech isn't free when someone is paying for it. But aside from that, I see little distinction between yelling fire in a theatre, or yelling "n!&&er" on a discussion board.

You're absolutely right on both points.

ChiefaRoo
08-16-2007, 04:29 PM

Peanut. Take your meds.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Taco and Phobia had phone sex?

Phobia
08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I don't have any problem taking a ban. I'll own that. I was just being silly, plus if it's funny to me that's all that really matters.

FAX
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
A donk fan declaimed Phob's impurity
In humor with pseudo maturity
He banned Phob for his hate
Or was it to compensate
For his tiny penile insecurity?

FAX

Logical
08-16-2007, 05:11 PM
In other words, your policy isn't really any different than the one here....except you aren't willing to exert the effort of saying:

"hey, we don't tolerate (even what some thin-skinned manginas consider) racist comments here, and anyone who engages in such will be subject to a temporary ban--unless it's part of a pattern of behavior, in which case we may issue a permanent ban."

Well, at least you are a reasonable douche--even if you are lazy. ;)

You are many things Rob but I would say normally you are not a whiny biatch. But you are being a whiny biatch in this post.

Logical
08-16-2007, 05:28 PM

Hey Phil, I am sorry to hear about Pink's miscarriage. I am sure she does not to hear one more person express condolences so I will leave it at that.

Mr. Kotter
08-16-2007, 09:23 PM
You are many things Rob but I would say normally you are not a whiny biatch. But you are being a whiny biatch in this post.

Hey, Jim. When the fugg are you gonna stop slobbin' Isaac's knob. It's gettin' pretty pathetic, really.

;)