PDA

View Full Version : Any Master Pickup Artist's on the Planet?

KChiefs1
09-17-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm wondering if anyone here is considered a Master?:hmmm:

Hammock Parties
09-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Just do the opposite of what I do.

Halfcan
09-17-2007, 09:56 PM
No lines will work if you are ugly. Well unless you have money.

Phobia
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I have no business scoring with the ladies so I guess you might say I have some game.

Crashride
09-17-2007, 10:18 PM
im working on it and have known about the mystery method for many years. I have a pretty good understanding of the pu community

ChiefsCountry
09-17-2007, 10:21 PM
I see somebody has been watching VH1.

Direckshun
09-17-2007, 10:22 PM
I can't pick up women cold. That's straight-up cobra shit. I'm terrible at it.

Much better at picking up women as I get to know them over time. I'm like a python that gradually wraps around them, squeezing the resistence out of them and then swallowing them whole for their nutrients.

Crashride
09-17-2007, 10:25 PM

Much better at picking up women as I get to know them over time. I'm like a python that gradually wraps around them, squeezing the resistence out of them and then swallowing them whole for their nutrients.

:) Good explination haha. Cold approaches is exactly why I first started reading his method. The show has exposed some of his techniques but it never really gets into the exact science or else it would be a boring show. Hes killed a lot of the canned routines, but after a while you shouldnt be using canned routines.

Iowanian
09-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Well DUH!!

Dane McCloud was so good, he turned Rosie O'Donnel and Ellen DeGeneris ghey on the same night.

teedubya
09-17-2007, 10:45 PM
I have been with my girl for 10 years. I doubt I have any game left.

I run it on 3rd and one, though.

Skip Towne
09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Endelt is the smoothest I've seen. One of his lines is "Want to go halfsies on a bastard"?

Eleazar
09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
There's a guy on here who can direct you to a girl robot.

Skip Towne
09-17-2007, 11:07 PM

Just so you know, you will not be allowed to start any game threads while wearing this disguise.

luv
09-18-2007, 01:53 AM

You must, she's still with you, isn't she?

keg in kc
09-18-2007, 02:16 AM
I'm more of a mastur.

luv
09-18-2007, 02:18 AM
I'm more of a mastur.
Aren't you married yet? :p

keg in kc
09-18-2007, 02:21 AM
Aren't you married yet?Not in this lifetime. Once was enough.

mcan
09-18-2007, 04:10 AM
I'm freaking TERRIBLE at it. Actually, I was terrible, now I'm just moderately bad. I still get the occaisional girl to fall for me, but none that I'm all that into. Currently I'm experiencing quite the drought, and you'ld think I'd be rolling since I'm in a couple bands and play music out at the bars just about every week.

DaKCMan AP
09-18-2007, 05:22 AM
I should be better than I am. Often it's a matter of there not being anyone worth the effort.

stumppy
09-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Just wait til the bar is closing, walk up to one you've picked out and say "looks like you're it".

Worked for me

once.

Braincase
09-18-2007, 05:46 AM
Phobia has painted two pickups, three minivans and a Volkswagen Thing. Beautiful stuff. I'd classify him not only as a Pickup Artist, but as a Multivehicular Artist.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 05:54 AM
I seem to get a lot of first dates lately. Heh.

phisherman
09-18-2007, 06:32 AM
not much to it at all..

i suggest renting the movie, "the tao of steve"

TinyEvel
09-18-2007, 06:43 AM
(insert attention-whoring post about the Wingman commercial here)

Jilly
09-18-2007, 07:05 AM
Many guys I know get trapped into the friend zone... they're constantly asking for advice. My advice, don't get in there to begin with and take risks up front.

I think the way a guy can peak a girl's interest from the onset (so that they don't get trapped into friendship) is to just flirt... which is easy - eye contact, occasional touches on the knee or arm, acting like she's the only important one in the room.... things like that.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-18-2007, 07:07 AM
here's a tip.. get a guitar.. even if you cant really play, the shape does something to chicks.

wilas101
09-18-2007, 07:17 AM
You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

phisherman
09-18-2007, 07:23 AM
here's a tip.. get a guitar.. even if you cant really play, the shape does something to chicks.

this isn't a joke...

i'm just a normal looking guy and the guitar will definitely draw the pudenda

Duck Dog
09-18-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm on my third marriage, so after some deliberation I've concluded I'm pretty damn good at getting them to fall for me, but realize I wear them thin over time. But hey, I'm 41 and married to a 26 year old. :p

Jilly
09-18-2007, 07:27 AM
this isn't a joke...

UNLESS you're my ex boyfriend and become a stalker with the thing, waiting for me as I come home from dates, etc. Writing songs about me and making CD's with your band... ick...god, I need a shower even thinking about it. (I've told this story before in a psycho ex thread)

wilas101
09-18-2007, 07:28 AM
this isn't a joke...

Just go easy on any songs that involve the sacrifice of babies and/or the holocaust.

Songs concerning the sacrificing of jewish babies is straight out.

phisherman
09-18-2007, 07:30 AM
UNLESS you're my ex boyfriend and become a stalker with the thing, waiting for me as I come home from dates, etc. Writing songs about me and making CD's with your band... ick...god, I need a shower even thinking about it. (I've told this story before in a psycho ex thread)

but you see, this goes against the "tao of steve"...

1. Eliminate your desires.
2. Do something excellent in her presence, thereby proving your sexual worthiness.
3. Retreat, for as Heidegger said, "We pursue that which retreats from us".

a stalker isn't exactly "retreating" eh?

Jilly
09-18-2007, 07:32 AM
but you see, this goes against the "tao of steve"...

1. Eliminate your desires.
2. Do something excellent in her presence, thereby proving your sexual worthiness.
3. Retreat, for as Heidegger said, "We pursue that which retreats from us".

a stalker isn't exactly "retreating" eh?

no, I was just going with the whole guitar idea....

Simply Red
09-18-2007, 07:34 AM
not much to it at all..

i suggest renting the movie, "New Wave Hookers"

phisherman
09-18-2007, 07:36 AM
just giving you a hard time jilly..

i've had lots of friends that SHOULD be able to get chicks, but they can't because the minute they find out a girl is even REMOTELY interested, they start with the full court press....

that only works with crazy women, and usually turns out badly

Mr. Plow
09-18-2007, 07:42 AM

Sounds pretty much like me. I also have this other problem that whenever I'm trying to pick up women, my stupid wife comes over and tells them I'm married.

Bwana
09-18-2007, 07:46 AM
I hear that Moooo guy isn't bad.

Skip Towne
09-18-2007, 07:50 AM
I hear that Moooo guy isn't bad.
He cheats. He uses grape gatorade for bait.

StcChief
09-18-2007, 07:52 AM
He cheats. He uses grape gatorade for bait.
ROFL and forgets to mention Vodka.

gblowfish
09-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Here's some of my best stuff:

1) All night now, I've been noticing you from across the lounge. Naugahyde becomes you, my pet.

2) I am barely controlling my throbbing sturgeon of love. I hold a steaming load of desire!

3) Come to my love garage. I'll whine for you. My snake, it is molting...

4) Is it my......prosthesis?

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 08:28 AM
I seem to get a lot of first dates lately. Heh.
Right after I posted this I got a call... and a second date from one! PBJ

I guess I am the man.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-18-2007, 08:29 AM
yeah you can't sing stalker songs... that will ruin your chances... you gotta sing somethin smooth like....

"with you on my right arm and music on my left, baby there ain't nothin I can't achieve before death."

remember to make steady eye contact.

and keep a towel handy :x

StcChief
09-18-2007, 08:31 AM

I guess I am the man.
Beer Me...

You Got that Planet Mojo workin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPezeHN9Hc

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Beer Me...

You Got that Planet Mojo workin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPezeHN9Hc
Heh.

Donger
09-18-2007, 08:43 AM
No, not me.

crazycoffey
09-18-2007, 08:51 AM

I will never bring you a glass of water,
when you are thirsting in our bed,
No, I undestand dry mouth-e-ness
and will sympathize instead...

Demonpenz
09-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Finding single ones, without kids, in the midewest is hard. I probably have game free agency market is pretty bare. That and I have no *sing it* Wingman!

The Rick
09-18-2007, 08:58 AM
You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Finding single ones, without kids, in the midewest is hard. I probably have game free agency market is pretty bare. That and I have no *sing it* Wingman!
"Luckily" I have a kid too so I don't mind if she does.

siberian khatru
09-18-2007, 09:22 AM
I don't even have game with my wife.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 09:25 AM
I've seen your picture. I imagine you're right.

:D

Skip Towne
09-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Ya want me to show you what she likes?

Skip Towne
09-18-2007, 09:30 AM

I guess I am the man.
What happened to the "most beautful woman in the world"?

Donger
09-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Ya want me to show you what she likes?

Moth balls and Metamucil?

The Rick
09-18-2007, 10:03 AM
Don't worry, I don't either. Not with my wife, and not with yours. :)

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 10:05 AM
What happened to the "most beautful woman in the world"?
She still is.

Sure-Oz
09-18-2007, 10:06 AM
I have no idea how i got my beautiful girl cause im goofy looking bastard, 7 months strong baby. I think having confidence and not being a total ass helps haha

Mr. Laz
09-18-2007, 10:10 AM
in my younger days i was quite "active" ..... in fact i was more than active.

but i still wouldn't of classified myself as a pickup artist. I didn't use lines ..... wasn't all Suave.

But you talk and you flirt and things happen.

Skip Towne
09-18-2007, 10:28 AM
She still is.
I was hoping you'd be going steady by now.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 10:31 AM
I was hoping you'd be going steady by now.
LMAO

Well not exclusive yet... we'll see. Actually I kinda like it the way it is. I'm thinking about asking her to sit by me on the bus though.

luv
09-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Same goes for females. You're what, 26? Wait another four of five years. The selection of those who are single without kids gets even slimmer.

Demonpenz
09-18-2007, 11:18 AM
I don't really care anyways. I get older and gather more bling to hit on the younger crowd. Bling Bling

Mr. Laz
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM

I guess I am the man.

don't betray "HER" :harumph:

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 11:47 AM
don't betray "HER" :harumph:
Kat? Never.

luv
09-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Kat? Never.
Remember when I thought her name was Kat Cora?

There's a Cat Cora on Iron Chef America.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-18-2007, 11:51 AM
I don't really care anyways. I get older and gather more bling to hit on the younger crowd. Bling Bling

Money works like a charm as well.

BIG_DADDY
09-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Getting pick up lines here is like fishing in your bath water.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Remember when I thought her name was Kat Cora?

There's a Cat Cora on Iron Chef America.
Well there you go. I thought it sounded vaguely familiar.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 12:00 PM
I see somebody has been watching VH1.
That guy cracks me up. He's like a big goofy pimp/clown mix.

"Mystery"... riiiiight.

Never look for dating advice from a guy who dresses like the Mad Hatter.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 12:08 PM

Wingman is a position that is underrated. I do a dang good job for my buddies but they suck ass when the roles are reversed.

tooge
09-18-2007, 12:11 PM

Married 14 years with two little kids, I have to agree, thats me. We have to pretty much go out of town for me to work on the old game, which usually works. My theory is she reverts back to her senior prom night, easy pickens for me.

rageeumr
09-18-2007, 12:13 PM
I suck at cold pickups. Like really, really bad. Part of the problem is that I like the girl to come to me which happens about never, especially in a bar situation where there are more desperate guys around who can get shot down miserably night after night and not care. Those guys are tough to compete with.

College was my only shining exception, it was pretty easy for me, even fighting the odds in Rolla. It's pretty easy to build up a pool of chicks that you know, but you haven't entered the friend zone with. It's a hell of a lot easier for me when I have an in. Oh ya, and they were usually drunk.

Duck Dog
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
That guy cracks me up. He's like a big goofy pimp/clown mix.

"Mystery"... riiiiight.

Never look for dating advice from a guy who dresses like the Mad Hatter.

He does well because chicks let gay guys do whatever they want.

luv
09-18-2007, 12:34 PM
He does well because chicks let gay guys do whatever they want.
Why would a gay guy want to do anything to a chick? Why would a chick be interested in someone who's gay?

The Red Sea
09-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Toss in a little humor with a big Finish!

After you've found away to break conversation with the chick whos ass youve been drooling over walk over to her & Say..

Hey I was just curious do you have a Boy friend?

If her reply is.. Well Yes yes I do...

Then in a serious tone say..well then do you want a MAN Friend?

88TG88
09-18-2007, 01:05 PM

After you've found away to break conversation with the chick whos ass youve been drooling over walk over to her & Say..

has that ever worked

Iowanian
09-18-2007, 01:14 PM
I have 2 friends, that when we were younger....I would have hated, if it weren't for the crumbs that came with being their wingman.

It was almost like being at a parade with Uterus floats....they'd drive by and women would basically throw vagina out the windows at them.

You'd be getting gas, hear a screech and an engine rev and speed your way...a gal hangs out a window and says to friend "hey you wanna have some of the marital relations"....and 10 minutes later, she's sucking his taters in a car.

The Franchise
09-18-2007, 01:20 PM
With alcohol around.....it doesn't matter how good or bad you are.

luv
09-18-2007, 01:27 PM

:spock:

Jilly
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
it's about eye contact, imo.... if you are decent looking and make eye contact with a female, you are bound to get her attention...well the same goes for women with men...

Donger
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Why would a chick be interested in someone who's gay?

Because the female can go out with the homosexual male and not feel the 'pressure' of him wanting to stick his penis in her.

Donger
09-18-2007, 01:38 PM
it's about eye contact, imo.... if you are decent looking and make eye contact with a female, you are bound to get her attention...well the same goes for women with men...

Yep.

Gonzo
09-18-2007, 01:40 PM
I used to use this line:

"Are your parents retarded? Cause you're special!"

Feel free to run with that.

Duck Dog
09-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Why would a gay guy want to do anything to a chick? Why would a chick be interested in someone who's gay?

Everyone knows that gay guys get to see and feel more naked chicks than straight guys do.

Anyong Bluth
09-18-2007, 01:50 PM
I haven't had a chance to read over the entire thread, but I will.

I would have to say I'm not a pickup artist. I am more than average attractive wise, very sociable, 6'2 185 or so, very good hygiene and dresser, have a good family background, and advanced education (J.D.)

I can honestly say, I don't have a clue how many women I've slept with, but I'd figure the number hovers around 100 one way or another, and you can throw in those that I never slept with but hooked up with.

In all reality I think, I've initiated probably less than 10 conversations with a girl in a bar and it ended up with me hooking up with her. I can't explain the reason, but I've always been used to girls finding a reason to start talking to me, or I met them through some one else.

I will say that I am charming and witty enough that if I start talking to a girl and am interested, my close rate / slugging percentage is amazing.

I just turned 28, and while I know I'm still young, I have very very high standards for a girl I'll entertain dating or what not. Finding them at a bar may not be the best spot to be looking, and my lack of initiative certainly isn't going to ultimately attract what I'm wanting.

I think a lot of, "pickup artists" are doing things very much than I do, in that they play the percentages and don't mind moving from one no to the next one until something bites.

phisherman
09-18-2007, 02:03 PM
in contrast to cocina's example, i'm a very average guy in looks/money/game, and before i got married i could pull wool w/ the best of them...

it's all attitude and confidence...though good hygiene is definitely a plus ;)

Demonpenz
09-18-2007, 02:05 PM
My friends never hook me up. I wish someone else would help a brother out. They just sit there and drink it is always up for stir up any action
3 different types of people
Those who make things happen
those who watch things that happen
those wonder what just happens.
i am obvouisly el embreo numural 1

wilas101
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
I still contend that the best place to pick up women is outside ANY establishment that has male strippers on stage that evening.

I don't care if its a f'ing bingo hall at a church. If there are naked dudes inside some blue hair with her $500 of Black-out money is gonna saddle you up when she comes outside.

DaKCMan AP
09-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Getting chicks isn't a problem. It's getting ones I want. I am told I'm too picky.

Jilly
09-18-2007, 04:31 PM
in contrast to cocina's example, i'm a very average guy in looks/money/game, and before i got married i could pull wool w/ the best of them...

it's all attitude and confidence...though good hygiene is definitely a plus ;)

exactly, but I've seen you and I'd classify you as better than average so you might give yourself a little more credit.

Mecca
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Getting chicks isn't a problem. It's getting ones I want. I am told I'm too picky.

When people say they are picky, what exactly are you picky about?

KChiefs1
09-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Has anyone used the line...."hey did you see the fight over there....two girls were fighting over a guy named George"?

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Has anyone used the line...."hey did you see the fight over there....two girls were fighting over a guy named George"?

That fat bastard on that show uses that alot.

DaKCMan AP
09-18-2007, 05:12 PM

picky/selective/whatever.. generally about looks and characteristics/qualities. Hell, everyone likes a good time ;) but often if I don't think I'd want a relationship with that person I don't want to waste my time.

Anyong Bluth
09-18-2007, 05:23 PM

Personality: Fairly laid back, and let's me have a good time with my friends still. Yes, I realize you have to give take in this point, but being overly possessive or ranting on when you get in an argument by jumping from topic A to topic B, C, etc.. Basically, the kind of girl that your guy friends would be like, she's one of the cooler girls and they don't mind hanging out with her.

Looks: I'm looking for top shelf. She's got natural beauty and doesn't have to get done up to look good. Equally important is if she'll age well. Maybe that's why I tend to prefer smaller framed girls. You can complain the girl doesn't have enough curves for you're liking, but over the long haul she'll fill out, and having a kid or a few will put ample curve.

Drive: I want a girl that has a sense of direction on her own in her life. I don't want some girl just waiting to get married and hang around the house. I'm all for my wife staying home with the kids and what not, but just b/c we're married doesn't mean she wants to become a country club wife.

Background: I like her to have a fairly stable upbringing, preferably had a good childhood, her parents still happily together, and my same religious background. This area is more up in the air and less a sticking point for me.

Point being is, I'm shooting in some ways for a rather mythical standard, but at the same time, if I'm going to bother to be with someone for the rest of my life, might as well go with what I want, b/c neither of us will be happy if we end up feeling like we settled.

I'm sure there will be a number of people around here that will say don't hold my breath... but in the mean time, I am still very much enjoying being single, and refuse to get into a relationship simply to have some one.

Donger
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM

Everything. I've always been a quality over quantity type guy when it comes to females.

Buehler445
09-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Personality: Fairly laid back, and let's me have a good time with my friends still. Yes, I realize you have to give take in this point, but being overly possessive or ranting on when you get in an argument by jumping from topic A to topic B, C, etc.. Basically, the kind of girl that your guy friends would be like, she's one of the cooler girls and they don't mind hanging out with her.

Looks: I'm looking for top shelf. She's got natural beauty and doesn't have to get done up to look good. Equally important is if she'll age well. Maybe that's why I tend to prefer smaller framed girls. You can complain the girl doesn't have enough curves for you're liking, but over the long haul she'll fill out, and having a kid or a few will put ample curve.

Drive: I want a girl that has a sense of direction on her own in her life. I don't want some girl just waiting to get married and hang around the house. I'm all for my wife staying home with the kids and what not, but just b/c we're married doesn't mean she wants to become a country club wife.

Background: I like her to have a fairly stable upbringing, preferably had a good childhood, her parents still happily together, and my same religious background. This area is more up in the air and less a sticking point for me.

Point being is, I'm shooting in some ways for a rather mythical standard, but at the same time, if I'm going to bother to be with someone for the rest of my life, might as well go with what I want, b/c neither of us will be happy if we end up feeling like we settled.

I'm sure there will be a number of people around here that will say don't hold my breath... but in the mean time, I am still very much enjoying being single, and refuse to get into a relationship simply to have some one.

I found one.

Bob Dole
09-18-2007, 05:31 PM

FYI, that called an Incubus.

Bob Dole
09-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Endelt is the smoothest I've seen. One of his lines is "Want to go halfsies on a bastard"?

Actually, that is Bob Dole's line.

Thieving bastards.

Bob Dole
09-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Everything. I've always been a quality over quantity type guy when it comes to females.

The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Bob Dole should have never opened this thread.

Donger
09-18-2007, 05:38 PM
The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Bob Dole should have never opened this thread.

Did you grow up in the KC area? If so, you know that is not the case.

Anyong Bluth
09-18-2007, 05:43 PM

I grew up in the KC area for 26 years, I'd say there are a huge number of very attractive girls. The odd thing is that I know a large number of beautiful girls that never go out that much in KC. There is a high % hot girls that already have BF in KC it seems too, but the last couple times I've visited it seems to have picked up, and I think with a lot of young professionals I know moving downtown now for the new entertainment district, arena, and lofts, it will get even better. If the girls get out of the OP suburbs, they'll be a lot more likely to venture out. I think KC downtown will really pick it up in 3-5 years!

Bob Dole
09-18-2007, 05:46 PM

No, Bob Dole did not grow up in the KC area, nor has Bob Dole spent the majority of his life in the KC area.

And now that you mention it, Bob Dole was married the entire time he DID live in the KC area.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 06:00 PM

Good list I agree with that.

DaKCMan AP
09-18-2007, 09:26 PM

You pretty much got it. As far as personality, her getting along with the guys is great but I want her to be girly too, just not high maintenance. I love a girl who doesn't have to wear makeup or atleast not much.

As far as drive: I'm not looking for a stay-at-home-mom/wife. I want a girl who has career ambitions and goals as I do.

I also don't put as much emphasis on the background. If we have the same religious beliefs it would make life a whole lot easier, but it's not going to be a deal-breaker.

The way I look at it is I'm a 22-year old young professional who doesn't need to settle. While I'd love for the right girl to come along, I can wait and have fun.

On another note.. as far as going to places with a bunch of hot girls increasing your pickup rate... that doesn't always work. I have a lot of great looking girls that I hang and go out with all the time and it doesn't seem to have that magical effect. Maybe it's because I'm more looking out for douchebags who try to get with them than focusing on my game. I'm excited because a guy friend of mine moved here this week so now I'll have a... WIIIIIIIIIINGMAAANNN!

Jilly
09-19-2007, 08:46 AM
geez, boys, good luck with this...

I'll tell you from experience....no one's perfect, and when the right girl comes along, I'm sure you won't notice it at first because she won't fit this ideal image. But love's just that tricky and will work on your heart until your eyes finally open.

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM
geez, boys, good luck with this...

I'll tell you from experience....no one's perfect, and when the right girl comes along, I'm sure you won't notice it at first because she won't fit this ideal image. But love's just that tricky and will work on your heart until your eyes finally open.

Eh, not looking for perfection, just a set of high standards. Sometimes the imperfections are the some of the favorite attributes/characteristics.

angel
09-19-2007, 09:16 AM

either a guitar or an accent of some sort... Scottish is my accent of choice, but the majority of women like the British accent

Jilly
09-19-2007, 09:18 AM
either a guitar or an accent of some sort... Scottish is my accent of choice, but the majority of women like the British accent

Scottish? They sound so angry though!!!

I like a french accent...definitely

angel
09-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Scottish? They sound so angry though!!!

I like a french accent...definitely

French accents to me sound kind of gay... not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just not into that. I like Scottish because they're so angry and "manly" ... and the whole kilt thing...

Donger
09-19-2007, 09:25 AM

Suckers.

angel
09-19-2007, 09:25 AM

That's just about exactly what I tell people--- except the religious thing (I'm not religious, so I don't really care to be judged for that)... and replace the words "girl" and "her" and "wife" with "guy" and "him" and "husband"

Jilly
09-19-2007, 09:29 AM
French accents to me sound kind of gay... not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just not into that. I like Scottish because they're so angry and "manly" ... and the whole kilt thing...

it's the easy access, isn't it??

angel
09-19-2007, 09:30 AM
it's the easy access, isn't it??

yeah, that's probably it

and there's something about a guy who can wear a "skirt" and still be tough

Jilly
09-19-2007, 09:32 AM
yeah, that's probably it

and there's something about a guy who can wear a "skirt" and still be tough

hmmm...see, all the kilt does for me is make me think bagpipes and/or riverdances!!!

angel
09-19-2007, 09:35 AM
hmmm...see, all the kilt does for me is make me think bagpipes and/or riverdances!!!

oh but I just saw a group of guys this weekend (At the Renaissance Festival, yes, I am a dork who likes that sort of thing) wearing kilts, talking with the accent, playing the bagpipes and drums, and I have to say, it was very impressive

I'm not the only one, either, they have quite the following...

Donger
09-19-2007, 09:38 AM
The funny thing is that these two women have no idea that men are masturbating over their present conversation.

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2007, 09:39 AM
A couple of weekends ago I went to an Irish pub with friends and there was a group of guys dressed with kilts and ladies in whatever they were wearing. They didn't look too tough while doing their little dances..

Donger
09-19-2007, 09:41 AM
A couple of weekends ago I went to an Irish pub with friends and there was a group of guys dressed with kilts and ladies in whatever they were wearing. They didn't look too tough while doing their little dances..

That's because they were Irish.

Irish does not equal Scottish.

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2007, 09:42 AM
That's because they were Irish.

Irish does not equal Scottish.

All I know is they were wearing kilts and doing funny dances.

Skip Towne
09-19-2007, 09:42 AM
GoChiefs is out buying a dress as we type.