PDA

View Full Version : Some Of Us May Father A Race Of Grotesque Midgets!!

FAX
10-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Identify yourself, if you please. Banning may be in order.

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

Link To Incredibly Troubling News (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965)

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post. Very sorry if your great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren are ugly-ass midgets.

"Bob" Dobbs
10-26-2007, 09:47 PM
It already has. The Donks vs. everyone else.

RJ
10-26-2007, 10:05 PM
My great, great, great, great, great grandchild will have a bumper sticker that says....

My Ugly-Ass Midget Kid Kicked Your Tall Kid's Ass.

KcMizzou
10-26-2007, 10:30 PM
My great, great, great, great, great grandchild will have a bumper sticker that says....

My Ugly-Ass Midget Kid Kicked Your Tall Kid's Ass.LMAO

I sure wish you'd post more.

RedDread
10-26-2007, 10:34 PM
As long as really nerdy guys get rich and marry a trophy wife every once in a while I think we'll keep the divide from happening.

Bob Dole
10-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Identify yourself, if you please. Banning may be in order.

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

Link To Incredibly Troubling News (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965)

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post. Very sorry if your great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren are ugly-ass midgets.

Unfortunately, the opposite is true.

Intelligent people don't tend to reproduce at a rate higher than what they can support on their own, while the dim-witted mate like crazed rabbits because someone else is footing the bill for their poor choices.

Given our current system of government, it won't be long before the dim-witted are the majority, and effectively enslave the intelligent, working minority by electing representatives who support their sense of entitlement and subsequently impose excessive taxation to support the ever-increasing social safety net.

As each generation ages, the enabled, dim-witted population will increase exponentially, while those intelligent enough to make responsible choices dwindle in number. (Which will then lead to even higher rates of taxation, because there are fewer "supporters" per "benificiary", blah blah blah.)

It's the inherent flaw in a democratic system.

KcMizzou
10-26-2007, 10:50 PM

Intelligent people don't tend to reproduce at a rate higher than what they can support on their own, while the dim-witted mate like crazed rabbits because someone else is footing the bill for their poor choices.

Given our current system of government, it won't be long before the dim-witted are the majority, and effectively enslave the intelligent, working minority by electing representatives who support their sense of entitlement and subsequently impose excessive taxation to support the ever-increasing social safety net.

As each generation ages, the enabled, dim-witted population will increase exponentially, while those intelligent enough to make responsible choices dwindle in number. (Which will then lead to even higher rates of taxation, because there are fewer "supporters" per "benificiary", blah blah blah.)

It's the inherent flaw in a democratic system..

FAX
10-26-2007, 10:52 PM

So ... does this mean we're now pro-midget?

FAX

Bob Dole
10-26-2007, 10:55 PM
So ... does this mean we're now pro-midget?

FAX

It means Bob Dole would be just fine with a little infusion of Social Darwinism... Bob Dole lives in Texas, so the whole "rabid mobs of dim-witted marauding to fend off starvation" isn't that much of an issue, since Bob Dole is legally entitled to defend what is his. :)

FAX
10-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Ah ... that's more like it. Gunning down midgets in the name of the Fifth Amendment. I'd be all for it if the little bastards weren't so difficult to target due to their diminutive size and herky-jerky running motion.

FAX

JohninGpt
10-26-2007, 11:04 PM
They may be on to something. My children are shorter than I am. :hmmm:

The Dude Abides
10-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Idiocracy, thats a funny ass movie. "Why are you trying to read that word? What are you, gay?"

KcMizzou
10-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Idiocracy, thats a funny ass movie. "Why are you trying to read that word? What are you, gay?"It's about everything Bob Dole said... heh.

I'm a big fan of "Owww... My Balls"

Simplex3
10-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Huh. I was sure this was a poop thread. I'm disappointed.

KcMizzou
10-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Huh. I was sure this was a poop thread. I'm disappointed.I dropped a few grotesque midgets earlier.

KcMizzou
10-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Better late than never.

Otter
10-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Ah ... that's more like it. Gunning down midgets in the name of the Fifth Amendment. I'd be all for it if the little bastards weren't so difficult to target due to their diminutive size and herky-jerky running motion.

FAX

I picture a day when the tall folk will pull a string and midgets will be released from a trap much like is done in the pigeon shoots of today and we'll gun them down with not single shot but scatter shot firearms thus providing Fax with a good nights sleep.

Vote Otter!

thebrad84
10-27-2007, 03:58 AM

Clap.....clap....clap...clap..clap,clap, clap, clap
:clap: This is by far one of the best explanations of what's wrong with the democratic philosophy that I have ever read. This is why I will always vote Republican. Thank you, Mr. Bob Dole.

Braincase
10-27-2007, 06:42 AM
SOme of YOU may give rise to a race of midgets... ain't happnin' in the BC household. Both my daughters will end up 6' tall or thereabouts, let alone the boy.

Spott
10-27-2007, 07:00 AM
After enough drinks, I'd probably do a midget.

Adept Havelock
10-27-2007, 09:29 AM

True, but it gives rise to a wonderful ad campaign:

Eloi! The other other other White Meat!

Direckshun
10-27-2007, 09:49 AM
So our future is Middle Earth minus the magic and any reasonable sense of respect between races.

Adept Havelock
10-27-2007, 10:00 AM
So our future is Middle Earth minus the magic and any reasonable sense of respect between races.

Not exactly...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A9miqKm0aB0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A9miqKm0aB0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The slow and small ones will live an idyllic life of leisure on the surface. Untill...

beach tribe
10-27-2007, 10:24 AM
This guy has been watching way to much Sci-fi channel.

Rain Man
10-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh, sure, when this guy says it, it's fine, but when Hitler says it, all of a sudden it's evil.

KcMizzou
10-27-2007, 11:06 AM
This guy has been watching way to much Sci-fi channel.Where's my damned Frankenfish?!?

RJ
10-27-2007, 11:28 AM
After enough drinks, I'd probably do a midget.

Three feet tall, handlebar ears, flat head......What's the flat head for, you ask? To set your drink on, of course.

FAX
10-27-2007, 11:30 AM
This guy has been watching way to much Sci-fi channel.

Actually, the Sci-Fi channel is for our bottom scientists, Mr. beach tribe. This guy is one of our top scientists, so he has a grant for renting DVDs.

FAX

Adept Havelock
10-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Actually, the Sci-Fi channel is for our bottom scientists, Mr. beach tribe. This guy is one of our top scientists, so he has a grant for renting DVDs.

FAX

ROFL

Now if they would only grant me funds for a DVD player. :banghead:

RJ
10-27-2007, 11:54 AM
ROFL

Now if they would only grant me funds for a DVD player. :banghead:

You'll have to fill out a separate form to apply for that.

Stewie
10-27-2007, 11:54 AM
And another scientist says, "This won't happen." And this scientist says, "Yes it will, I'm a top rung scientist. Prove me wrong!" And that scientist will say, "I can't." And this scientist will say, "See?" And that scientist will say, "Yvette Mimieux is hot!"

BigMeatballDave
10-27-2007, 12:29 PM
underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/carl_d_peterson.jpg