PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis a "laughing stock"....they have the Rams and....

58Forever
08-15-2001, 09:49 AM
Council people that piss in public meetings....

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010815/od/urinal_dc_1.html

Iron Chef
08-15-2001, 10:33 AM
So we should blame James Shrewsbury because she decided to piss in a bucket. Classic spin.

Pitt Gorilla
08-15-2001, 11:21 AM
That is hardcore sick. So, you're going to lose your job. Get over it. For the love of God, DON'T piss in a bucket!! If your mom told you once, she's told you a thousand times..

dtebbe
08-15-2001, 11:36 AM
I actually admire her action. If I felt strongly about an issue and someone from the other party told me if I left the floor to take a leak I would forfeit, I'd do it in a second. If we had more politicians with this conviction we would not have to hand over 50% of what we make to the IRS every year.

DT
"IRS paid as of 7/31, working for self from 8/1 - 12/31"

gh4chiefs
08-15-2001, 01:32 PM
dt,

The thing she felt so "strong" about was saving her own political hide. They were about to redistrict her out of a job. Something tells me that if we had more like her, we wouldn't be paying 50% in taxes, it would be higher.

Baby Lee
08-15-2001, 01:49 PM
Actually, she is trying to save Sharon Tyus' job. Some cities have their Carol Coes. Some have their Tyus' and Smith's.

58Forever
08-15-2001, 01:50 PM
At least Carol has stopped being a public embarrassment to KC...at least for now...

redbrian
08-15-2001, 02:44 PM
Dtebbe there is only one political party in St. Louis that would be your democrats.
Granted the party is broken into two parts. You have your Black Democrats and your White Democrats.

StLouisBob
08-15-2001, 04:58 PM
I am glad that this was posted. Liberals especially the ones living in North St. Louis City wonder why 80% of women in North St. Louis live on welfare, have thousands of babies that they can't afford out of wedlock. All they have to do is look at the type of immoral people that are leading them. One more thing the people in North St. Louis have made her a hero imagine that. THis coming from the people who 98% of voted for sick Willie.

KCWolfman
08-15-2001, 09:42 PM
So many jokes in one article:

Consideration of the redistricting plan, which could cost Smith her seat
Hmmm, if she lost her seat it would be difficult to continue urinating in public.

because he warned Smith that she would have to yield the floor
I thought she yielded in a bucket?

Consideration of the redistricting plan,
Was she attempting to redistrict to include the construction of more public restrooms?

BigOlChiefsfan
08-16-2001, 08:49 AM
I'd say this is a European problem. As in:
"What the heck? European in a trash can behind a sheet?"

Her new campaign theme song:
"All we are saying is give pee a chance."

So often politicians make us feel pi$$ed off. You could make a case that she was only trying to make us feel pi$$ed on.

:confused:

Lzen
08-16-2001, 09:09 AM
The Yellow Stream
by I.P. Freely