PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs June 12th Chiefs OTA: St. Joseph, MO residents...

Pablo
06-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Time: 11:30 AM

Place: Spratt Stadium on MWSU campus

This event is open to the public and free, but tickets are required for admittance. These tickets will be distributed at the MWSU athletic department office, as well as the five local McDonald's. There will be 8,000 tickets available, and the limit is 4 tickets per customer. The tickets will be distributed from 10 AM, June 6th until 11:30 AM June 7th, as long as there are tickets available.

Gates will open at 10:30 AM and seats are first come, first serve.

HypnotizedMonkey
06-04-2008, 11:19 AM
st. joe mo! my 2nd home lol

Demonpenz
06-04-2008, 11:42 AM
make sure you buy fireworks

blueballs
06-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Are they testing the waters for moving training camp
I don't recall having OTAs other that at Chiefs facilities

R&GHomer
06-04-2008, 12:39 PM
I don't recall having OTAs other that at Chiefs facilities

:hmmm: I'm not sure if I have either

Pablo
06-04-2008, 12:48 PM
I don't recall having OTAs other that at Chiefs facilitiesNo, apparently they're going to start doing this every year. They'll have an OTA at a local campus to attract fans, and since St. Joe has been vying for their training camp attention for nearly a decade, I guess they decided this would be their first stop. It could be anywhere in the metro vicinity next year.

Next year they could have an OTA in Blue Springs, Topeka, Columbia, etc. Just any decent sized city that would draw fans in. I read this on their website I believe, I'm just too lazy to look it up and link it.

Phobia
06-04-2008, 01:13 PM
They're trying to sell season tickets. As soon as they start making the playoffs and filling up a ticket waiting list this practice will cease, IMO.

ChiefsCountry
06-04-2008, 02:36 PM
They're trying to sell season tickets. As soon as they start making the playoffs and filling up a ticket waiting list this practice will cease, IMO.

Thats probally part of it, but its also great PR on part of the Chiefs.