Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

evolve27
08-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Dude, you're ate up.

Buck
08-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Dude, you're ate up.

What?

I took a 10mg pill of Flexiril, then after 30 min and not feeling anything I took another one.

Then I took a crap.

Then I started reading Kingdom Come, got about 7 pages in and fell asleep for like 45 minutes. Woke up and it feels like the cleanest drunk I've ever had.

max sleeper
08-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The American way :( Go Chiefs!

Bugeater
08-08-2008, 06:40 PM
I've used muscle relaxers many times before and never got anything resembling a buzz from them. I feel gypped.

Buck
08-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I've used muscle relaxers many times before and never got anything resembling a buzz from them. I feel gypped.

Funny thing is I wasn't using them to get a high, I actually had them prescribed to me. I think it helped that I chewed the 2nd one...

luv
08-08-2008, 06:43 PM
What?

I took a 10mg pill of Flexiril, then after 30 min and not feeling anything I took another one.

Then I took a crap.

Then I started reading Kingdom Come, got about 7 pages in and fell asleep for like 45 minutes. Woke up and it feels like the cleanest drunk I've ever had.

I have some of those myself. Always puts me out. Never leaves me with the drunk feeling upon waking up.

evolve27
08-08-2008, 06:44 PM
What?

Then I took a crap.

Sounds like some kind of trip. Seems like Flexiril would work as a great sleep aid.

Buck
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I have some of those myself. Always puts me out. Never leaves me with the drunk feeling upon waking up.

I woke up too early probably. Like I said, I only slept for 45 minutes on 2 pills. Its really hot in my house, I couldn't stay asleep.

luv
08-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Sounds like some kind of trip. Seems like Flexiril would work as a great sleep aid.

Works great. Not for length of sleep, but for passing out.

Bugeater
Funny thing is I wasn't using them to get a high, I actually had them prescribed to me. I think it helped that I chewed the 2nd one...

I wasn't using them to get high either, I had them prescribed to me when I wrecked my back. Now the oxycodone I was taking last fall, that's a different story...

Pablo
Now you need to take a percocet, slam a couple brew-hahas and smoke a joint.

BAM! Kick it up a notch.

Buck
08-08-2008, 06:48 PM
I wasn't using them to get high either, I had them prescribed to me when I wrecked my back. Now the oxycodone I was taking last fall, that's a different story...

Well all I have is a pinched nerve in my back, you sound like you hurt it pretty bad.

sedated
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
I lost some liquid acid that I dropped on some Flexiril pills. anyone seen it?

Bugeater
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Well all I have is a pinched nerve in my back, you sound like you hurt it pretty bad.

Actually the oxycodone was for a pinched nerve in my neck, which I still haven't fully recovered from. I hope yours doesn't linger like mine has, it's really ****ing up my life. The back problems were a couple years ago.

angelo
08-08-2008, 06:53 PM
I recommend caution with those little happy pills.

I once took a couple and then decided to go out for a cocktail.
I arrived at my favorite watering hole ordered a drink and proceeded to chat with the lovely bartender. Halfway into my second cocktail I passed out and smacked my face on the bar then fell backwards off of the stool where they let me lay until the owner of the bar arrived a 1/2 an hour later. He was a friend of mine. He poured me into the back of his car and took me home. I wound up with a broken nose and some cracked ribs.

Ang

blueballs
08-08-2008, 06:57 PM
you took advantage of yourself too
didn't you
you bastard

Friendo
08-08-2008, 07:00 PM
I recommend caution with those little happy pills.

I once took a couple and then decided to go out for a cocktail.
I arrived at my favorite watering hole ordered a drink and proceeded to chat with the lovely bartender. Halfway into my second cocktail I passed out and smacked my face on the bar then fell backwards off of the stool where they let me lay until the owner of the bar arrived a 1/2 an hour later. He was a friend of mine. He poured me into the back of his car and took me home. I wound up with a broken nose and some cracked ribs.

Ang

I had a similar experience w/ a Quallude & some Tequila---is Flexoril the updated version, or did they just ditch the stuff?

luv
08-08-2008, 07:02 PM

Mine were also for my back. Turns out I could have a three level fusion done on my lower back. Doctor said I was too young to weaken my back anymore, go I opted for the epidural steroid injections in my L5S1. He prescribed me Hydrocodone. I like that doctor much better. :)

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Actually the oxycodone was for a pinched nerve in my neck, which I still haven't fully recovered from. I hope yours doesn't linger like mine has, it's really ****ing up my life. The back problems were a couple years ago.

Hmm...May I ask, did or does your pinched nerve ever make either of your hands numb?

The whole reason I went to the doctor was because my left hand has been numb for about a week, off and on. He deduced that sense there are multiple nerves that control the feeling in the hand, that it couldn't be one of those. The 2 nerves in the hand branch out from one in the upperback/neck area.

I was afraid I was going to have a heart-attack, or stroke, with my left hand being numb. When I told him that in the very beginning I woke up after a few nights with a really sore upper-back/neck, he immediately suspected pinched nerve, and did some tests and determined that was it.

luv
08-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Hmm...May I ask, did or does your pinched nerve ever make either of your hands numb?

The whole reason I went to the doctor was because my left hand has been numb for about a week, off and on. He deduced that sense there are multiple nerves that control the feeling in the hand, that it couldn't be one of those. The 2 nerves in the hand branch out from one in the upperback/neck area.

I was afraid I was going to have a heart-attack, or stroke, with my left hand being numb. When I told him that in the very beginning I woke up after a few nights with a really sore upper-back/neck, he immediately suspected pinched nerve, and did some tests and determined that was it.

Depends where at in your back. Mine sent pain down my right leg and made my right foot numb.

08-08-2008, 07:07 PM

Same here. how many did you take?

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Same here. how many did you take?

Yo man, cant wait til Week 3, it should be a blast!

Bugeater
08-08-2008, 07:10 PM

Heh, as a matter of fact it did, and I too thought I was having a heart attack the day it flared up. I actually had the Mrs take me to the emergency room it was so bad, and I'm someone who doesn't go to the hospital unless I think I'm dying.

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Heh, as a matter of fact it did, and I too thought I was having a heart attack the day it flared up. I actually had the Mrs take me to the emergency room it was so bad, and I'm someone who doesn't go to the hospital unless I think I'm dying.

This may sound weird, but thats great to hear.

The last 4 nights I've been terribly afraid of going to sleep thinking I was going to die before morning. Its really been eating at me, and I look like shit because I've been getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night.

One thing I can laugh at is that I was saying to myself, "I cant die now its almost football season!!!"

sedated
08-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Hydrocodone.

not a fan. i had those after the car wreck that (temporarily) mangled my face. I was popping 4 and not feeling very much. great for pain, not for a buzz.

but I've been told I have a high tolerance.

08-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Yo man, cant wait til Week 3, it should be a blast!

I will be in lot A3 with an abundance of drunken Jets fans. you are more than welcome. :)

And I'll be at Dick's last resort that Sunday night at 8pm local time. :toast:

08-08-2008, 07:18 PM
I will be in lot A3 with an abundance of drunken Jets fans. you are more than welcome. :)

And I'll be at Dick's last resort that Sunday night at 8pm local time. :toast:

Also, I'm the dude in GoBo's avatar with the cigar. that dipshit stole my pic out of the official photoshop thread. :doh!: :evil:

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Also, I'm the dude in GoBo's avatar with the cigar. that dipshit stole my pic out of the official photoshop thread. :doh!: :evil:

lmao, that is you isnt it...

As the season gets closer, I'll get your cell # so I can call you from the parking lot.

Do you know where your seats are?

KcMizzou
08-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Also, I'm the dude in GoBo's avatar with the cigar. that dipshit stole my pic out of the official photoshop thread. :doh!: :evil:Get a friggin' haircut. You look like Mecca.

luv
08-08-2008, 07:21 PM
not a fan. i had those after the car wreck that (temporarily) mangled my face. I was popping 4 and not feeling very much. great for pain, not for a buzz.

but I've been told I have a high tolerance.

They kind of snuck up on me. Not so much a buzz as much as just being in a really good mood. Probably due to not feeling pain after feeling it for so long. I usually got really talkative.

08-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Get a friggin' haircut. You look like Mecca.

That's only a small portion of that ****ing picture. you should see the full size one. :shake:

08-08-2008, 07:23 PM
lmao, that is you isnt it...

As the season gets closer, I'll get your cell # so I can call you from the parking lot.

Do you know where your seats are?
Cool beans

section UV61 row 21

Sitting with a group of 20 Jet fans, we paid more for shitier seats so we could sit together.

Bugeater
08-08-2008, 07:24 PM
This may sound weird, but thats great to hear.

The last 4 nights I've been terribly afraid of going to sleep thinking I was going to die before morning. Its really been eating at me, and I look like shit because I've been getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night.

One thing I can laugh at is that I was saying to myself, "I cant die now its almost football season!!!"

Nah, you won't die, and I don't want to scare you, but I am concerned for you because it's been very debilitating for me. My biggest fear is that it's not ever going to get better, the thought of living the rest of my life this way is very scary. Hopefully since you're young you can shake it off easier than I can.

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Cool beans

section UV61 row 21

Sitting with a group of 20 Jet fans, we paid more for shitier seats so we could sit together.

Wow those is some shitty seats.

Im in L22 Row 12, my season Tix :)

08-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Wow those is some shitty seats.

Im in L22 Row 12, my season Tix :)

For the opening game in Miami I have 40 yard line lower levels row 2, right behind the Jets bench.

Bugeater
08-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Get a friggin' haircut. You look like Mecca.
And shave your back while you're at it.

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
For the opening game in Miami I have 40 yard line lower levels row 2, right behind the Jets bench.

I only have Qualcomm Stadium to use as a Compass,

those would be shitty seats because you couldn't see the field.

Is Qualcomm the only stadium where the seats start on the field level?

Its pretty stupid that they do that.

TrickyNicky
08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
I could care less about muscle relaxers but are you talking about DC Kingdom Come or the Left Behind book?

Cause DC Kingdom Come is ****ing awesome.

08-08-2008, 07:33 PM
And shave your back while you're at it.

I gotta get that ripped out with wax two times during the summer. :deevee::deevee::crybaby:WooWoo

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:33 PM
I could care less about muscle relaxers but are you talking about DC Kingdom Come or the Left Behind book?

Cause DC Kingdom Come is ****ing awesome.

DC Kingdom Come, I can already tell its going to be epic. Alex Ross is the shit. I love his art.

Hopefully the storyline follows through.

08-08-2008, 07:35 PM
I only have Qualcomm Stadium to use as a Compass,

those would be shitty seats because you couldn't see the field.

Is Qualcomm the only stadium where the seats start on the field level?

Its pretty stupid that they do that.

Dude, Dolphin stadium has great site lines all over. but you have to take in the heat factor, I was in the uppers in full sun last year in December and it was brutal, BRUTAL I TELL YOU! No farking way am I up in full broiler section in the beginning of September.

TrickyNicky
08-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh its right up there with the best comics of all time IMO. Money well spent.

Buck
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Dude, Dolphin stadium has great site lines all over. but you have to take in the heat factor, I was in the uppers in full sun last year in December and it was brutal, BRUTAL I TELL YOU! No farking way am I up in full broiler section in the beginning of September.

I bet, add the humidity and that sounds awful...

They do have Humidity in December right?

Bugeater
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
I gotta get that ripped out with wax two times during the summer. :deevee::deevee::crybaby:WooWoo

:eek: Maybe you should sell your dump truck and spend the money on laser hair removal.

08-08-2008, 07:42 PM
I bet, add the humidity and that sounds awful...

They do have Humidity in December right?

The humidity and sun are eleventy billion times worse than anywhere else other than maybe Vietnam, and I've never been there.

I drank 32oz of gatorade and a gallon of water before I started drinking at the tailgate. I couldn't get drunk, and I never took a leak. I was constantly sweating profusely.

08-08-2008, 07:42 PM
:eek: Maybe you should sell your dump truck and spend the money on laser hair removal.

ROFL

ROYC75
08-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Heh, with my bad back, 2 bad knees and bad arches in my feet, 2 shoulders that won't stay in socket, I take 4 Loritabs, 10Mgs per day, sometimes 5, 4 Robaxum ( Musle relaxers ) x 750 mgs per day , 4 Neutrotin x 400 mgs per day , a Celebrex along with the heart medication, which of most of it makes me sleepy and 1 asprin.

This is on a good day ..........