PDA

View Full Version : Attn: 37Forever Foundation Members....

ROYC75
09-03-2001, 09:10 PM
My fellow members,the time is vastly approaching and we need your help. Those members who plan to attend the golf event on Sat. Sept. 8th,need to respond to this thread by Weds. 12:00 (noon) . I need to confirm the names of members who will attend the outing,spots are getting thin,with request coming in . We only have a limited # of spots this year and I don't want to leave any member out. The rest of the spots will be filled in by the public wishing to play in ,"The Annual Joe Delaney Golf Tournement".

We have @ this time the following members and guest.....

Adam Jassey (+1), Alan Clubine (+2),Phil Kloster (+1),Roy Caswell(+3),Greg Herzig, Kathy Thomas,Gale Indicott, GregWilson,Michael Harken,Rod Gilchrist,Bob Sherman (+1),Lee Vausseldord (+1),Randy Moseley,Stevie Ray(+1), Tom Cash,Todd Bourg, Jim Gramham, Plus 2 Ex-Chiefs players Art Still and Ted McKnight1

We are holding out hope that a couple of more will join usbefore we close the count. We must submit a list of players to the course and I need to know the names of your guest so we can get you paired up. This list " MUST " be turned in @ 12:00 (noon ) 09-06-01,Weds.

Please respond to this post.....ASAP ! If your name isn't spelled correctly,let me know the changes that need to be changed.

BTW.....I still need 2 other non-players to volunteer your time to help with the event, ( Scott,got you and the wife set upto help,but got to have 2 more).

Remember that this is a fun eventwith door prizes and hole prizes given out.

From Adam: For People Who Will Attend
Please wear...

A nice collared shirt and shorts. No sleeveless shirts or cutoffs allowed or they're gonna throw yo' asss out!

THANKS.

37 Forever Foundation

"Because we all need a hero"

AJKCFAN
09-03-2001, 09:17 PM
I'm in!

Brock
09-03-2001, 09:19 PM
http://www.dreamelectric.com/images/tedsmall.jpg

This guy will be there? Cool!

Herzig
09-03-2001, 09:33 PM
Roy and Adam,

Unfortunately, I will not be attending the tournament or the auction. I am very sorry if this causes any inconveinence. I may possibly be able to attend the tailgate party. Has it been decided what section of the Arrowhead parking lot this will happen?? Again, I apologize for the last minute notice(I was so looking forward to being there).

Hit'em straight and long..

Greg

JOhn
09-03-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by ROYC75
BTW.....I still need 2 other non-players to volunteer your time to help with the event, ( Scott,got you and the wife set upto help,but got to have 2 more).

What do you need? Trying to convince wife to change plans for that day, so I can help out. This way I can tell her exactly WHY I need/Want to be there.

RedRules
09-03-2001, 10:16 PM
Looking forward to hitting a golf ball on Saturday, then beating up on the Raiders on Sunday! Thanks, Randy Moseley

ExtremeChief
09-04-2001, 05:39 AM
My name is misspelled, but hell, my fiancee has trouble spelling it... maybe thats' why we've been engaged for almost 6 years!! :D

It's Lee VanDusseldorp the guest is my son Josh

thanks....

Mark M
09-04-2001, 06:05 AM
I will be there as a "spotter", which I guess means I'll have to find all of the balls you Tiger Woods wannabes hit into the woods. :D

MM
~~His eyesight is better than his swing (and he wears glasses).

47mack
09-04-2001, 06:21 AM
will this be a scramble?

old_geezer
09-04-2001, 06:39 AM
I was planning on being there to watch (Old Geezer does not play golf) so if you still need help, let me know. I'll be glad to do what I can. :)

ExtremeChief
09-04-2001, 08:08 AM
Mark,

If you want to be safe from being hit by a ball, just stand on the green. I won't get anywhere close...

Also, if you are going to "spot", can you make sure I've always got a cold one??? That'll be my main concern.

Raiderhater
09-04-2001, 08:12 AM
I would volunteer to help out, but unfortunately we have our big store meeting that morning (I could try and get excused from it, but i doubt the GM will let me off for a golf tournament that I'm not even playing in), but I have the rest of the weekend off and am looking forward to the big meeting that night, the big game the next day, and meeting you all as well.

Hader,
still can't believe he's going to be meeting people from the internet

p.s. Adam, have you
received either of my
two emails I sent you?

stevieray
09-04-2001, 08:17 AM
I'll be there, Roy, but my guest kid's have soccer games, so he won't be able to make it.

Phobia
09-04-2001, 08:17 AM
Phil Kloster and my guest is Jonathan Kloster. His wife and my girlfriend are willing to assist as spotters or otherwise.

Bob Dole
09-04-2001, 08:42 AM
Bob Dole is slated as a spotter (confirmed), so rest assured there will be cold ones somewhere near.

Visting the optometrist this afternoon...

ROYC75
09-04-2001, 10:41 AM
JOhn...I need two more spotters on a par 3 hole. 1 at the tee box to take money and names,1 at the green to mark the shotand be a wittness....easy work. Shaded,with plenty of drinks.

Roy

ROYC75
09-04-2001, 10:43 AM
Lee....got it down now ! Thanks....Roy

ROYC75
09-04-2001, 10:45 AM
47mack......yes this is a scramble !

ROYC75
09-04-2001, 10:47 AM
Stevieray and Phil......Got your updates also.....thanks.......Roy

shakesthecat
09-04-2001, 10:53 AM
Roy,
I will not be attending.
I just sent you a smoke signal explaining.

Sorry about the confusion.

ROYC75
09-04-2001, 11:01 AM
shakesthecat....Thanks Michael...sorry you can't make the fun trip!

shakesthecat
09-04-2001, 11:08 AM
Me too, I'm sure you'll all have a blast!

Good luck!

ROYC75
09-04-2001, 07:52 PM
I still need a few more members to respond ! Please ! Time is running out,don't tell me you are going to make andit looks bad if we don't fill it out! We can get the public to finish the spots,Please let me know tonight !

AJKCFAN
09-04-2001, 08:16 PM
Please wear...

A nice collared shirt and shorts. No sleeveless shirts or cutoffs allowed or they're gonna throw yo' asss out!

tommykat
09-04-2001, 08:21 PM
ROYC75

I will not be in KC till the afternoon....so myself and Gale are out.
Sorry, but just can't make it there that soon!:(

Dartgod
09-04-2001, 09:22 PM
My wife and I will be there.

Bob and Sophie Sherman

old_geezer
09-05-2001, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the heads up Adam. I was planning on wearing my 37 Forever tee-shirt with slacks to promote the Foundation. You might want to post this info on the 37 Forever website also. I don't want to get tossed like an old dog! :(

ROYC75
09-05-2001, 08:26 AM
You may wear slacks,nice shorts and any shirt that isn't sleeveless. Clolared shirts are fine...no cutoff shorts.:D