PDA

View Full Version : CRONUS/Simply Red: An apricot chicken in every pot

Fire Me Boy!
10-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Following a crushing blow to opponents, the CRONUS/Simply Red campaign is now promising something no other can - an apricot chicken in every pot.

The CRONUS/Simply Red campaign has uncovered evidence linking Direckshun to the purchase of thousands of dollars over the years in Soviet chicken, injecting them with Korean hormones and covering them in Saudi Arabian cheeses.

Bad Girl has been quoted in major publications as saying she doesn’t even like American food. She prefers Chinese, specifically cashew chicken. Well she can have her Chinese chicken.

CRONUS and Simply Red will only buy American chickens, from American farmers, who speak American.

Further, CRONUS and Simply Red will not under any circumstances give any chicken to those Donkey Cheating Bastards (DCB). The DCBs have been fed enough. Feeding the DCBs only furthers their efforts to procreate. And we don’t need any more DCBs.

“We can get this done. It’s for the people,” CRONUS said at a rally on Wednesday. “Those Donko Cheating Bastards are on their last legs, and now is the time for this plan to take flight.”

Simply Red added, “The era of the apricot is upon us. It’s important to the kids; it’s important to the veterans; it’s important to God.”

The Cronus/Simply Red campaign approves this statement.

* The Cronus/Simply Red campaign assumes no responsibility for recklessly associating opponents as rivals

MOhillbilly
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
range fed poultry only?

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 01:34 PM
range fed poultry only?

Correct.

Taco John
10-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Apricot Chicken is pretty good.

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Following a crushing blow to opponents, the CRONUS/Simply Red campaign is now promising something no other can - an apricot chicken in every pot.

The CRONUS/Simply Red campaign has uncovered evidence linking Direckshun to the purchase of thousands of dollars over the years in Soviet chicken, injecting them with Korean hormones and covering them in Saudi Arabian cheeses.

Bad Girl has been quoted in major publications as saying she doesn’t even like American food. She prefers Chinese, specifically cashew chicken. Well she can have her Chinese chicken.

CRONUS and Simply Red will only buy American chickens, from American farmers, who speak American.

Further, CRONUS and Simply Red will not under any circumstances give any chicken to those Donkey Cheating Bastards (DCB). The DCBs have been fed enough. Feeding the DCBs only furthers their efforts to procreate. And we don’t need any more DCBs.

“We can get this done. It’s for the people,” CRONUS said at a rally on Wednesday. “Those Donko Cheating Bastards are on their last legs, and now is the time for this plan to take flight.”

Simply Red added, “The era of the apricot is upon us. It’s important to the kids; it’s important to the veterans; it’s important to God.”

The Cronus/Simply Red campaign approves this statement.

* The Cronus/Simply Red campaign assumes no responsibility for recklessly associating opponents as rivals

RJ and C.D. Cox in 2,1, -->

RJ
10-08-2008, 01:53 PM
It is high time that American grown apricots and American grown chicken work together in American cast iron dutch ovens, simmering gently as nature intended, their aromas wafting through our American homes, filling them with the unmistakable smell of morality as the chicken's estrogen swells the large American breasts of this nation's wives and mothers.

Direckshun would send the jobs af these hard working chickens and apricots overseas in the name of corporate profit. We can not allow that to happen. Vote Cronus/Simply Red for American made comfort foods.

Bowser
10-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Pushing pretty hard for the Fire Me Boy!/Rain Man vote, I see.

Fat Elvis
10-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Make it an apricot BMW and we can start talking....

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Make it an apricot BMW and we can start talking....

LMAO

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Pushing pretty hard for the Fire Me Boy!/Rain Man vote, I see.

LMAO

Buck
10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
So what you're saying is that Direkshun is a communist?

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
So what you're saying is that Direkshun is a communist?

no, he just quit.

Rausch
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
So I should vote for Ron Paul then?...

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 03:54 PM
So I should vote for Ron Paul then?...

Um, you didn't even join our crew. I've been nothing but cool to you. This is BS!

Hammock Parties
10-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I think Cronus needs an aprioct chicken in his hand instead of a fiery chiefsplanet.

Logical
10-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Pushing pretty hard for the Fire Me Boy!/Rain Man vote, I see.We are proud to have Fire Me Boy! on board as our new Press Secretary.

CRONUS Simply Red 08

cdcox
10-08-2008, 06:38 PM
As the Environmental Cabinet Dude, I'd just like to add that in addition to range free chickens, the apricotts are 100% certified organic.

In addition, we've are advocating a new water-based process for controlling air pollution from outdoor cookers. The smoke passes through a mist of nano water droplets. We condense the mist, thereby capturing the smoke. The kicker is that you can use the byproduct of this process to flavor food.

StcChief
10-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Make it an apricot BMW and we can start talking....you stole my line....
as long a mechanic comes with it.

Logical
10-08-2008, 07:36 PM
As the Environmental Cabinet Dude, I'd just like to add that in addition to range free chickens, the apricotts are 100% certified organic.

In addition, we've are advocating a new water-based process for controlling air pollution from outdoor cookers. The smoke passes through a mist of nano water droplets. We condense the mist, thereby capturing the smoke. The kicker is that you can use the byproduct of this process to flavor food.Brilliant

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Brilliant

Immune,

I'm just Immune w/ this particular group of talented play-makers, that is; CRONUS/Simply Red, just businessmen. We may not be the youngest ride in the park, but we have the longest line.

Logical
10-20-2008, 01:44 AM
FMB is firing up some great eats for you to all enjoy while you read and consume our varied platforms. CRONUS/Simply Red 08