PDA

View Full Version : 70,000 fucking posts!

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 12:09 AM
WTF IS GOING ON?

When I registered on Chiefsplanet late in 2002, I never thought it would come to this. I never thought I would have more posts than any of you motherfuckers! I'm in shock! Well, not really. Once I hit 50,000 I knew this day would come. Especially since most of you regularly have sex. That put you at a distinct disadvatange.

Anyway, for my 70,000th post, I was going to dedicate it to one special person, but I changed my mind. I'm going to dedicate it to all you motherfuckers. I love all of you. Each and every last one of you. Yes, even you Skip. So let's get on with it!

Htismaqe, I know you don't post any more, but I wish you'd come back. Thanks for all the great football talk over the years.

CRONUS, I wish you could inflict mod abuse upon me again, just for old time's sake. Man did I used to hate you! Now you're like, awesome! Good health to you, Jim.

Skip, you're a crank-ass. But I still love you.

ENDelt, you should post more. Keep drinking.

Rain Man, you're awesome. Everyone knows you're awesome. Keep being awesome. Thanks for the work. And thanks for your WPI contributions over the years.

Rausch, you're a crank-ass too. But I still love you.

Frazod, see above.

Ultra Peanut, you will always be a man to me.

Mecca, everyone here gives you untold amounts of crap, and most of it is not warranted. I apologize for reacting so negatively to your bullshit this last offseason. Turns out you were right about pretty much everything. You continue to be one of the best draftniks around. By the way, Larry Johnson still rules. Asshole. Cut your hair.

Laz...I like boobies. Keep on rockin.'

Keg, stop being so damn depressed all the time.

BIG_DADDY, I lost my bitch belly. You know what I'm talking about. You inspired me. Bitch bellies are repulsive.

Taco John, you're a stud. I miss the old days. Green > Plummer, though. Sorry. Green = Griese though, probably. Maybe. Sorry everyone at your site hates me. Thanks for putting up with my shit.

Kotter, thanks making everyone else think your mults were me. Jerk. But seriously, nice to run into you over the years in River Falls. Sorry I put unwholesome images in your boy's head. :)

Iowanian...you redneck. I'll be sure to treat the hoooooooor like a Q and the Q like a hooooooooooor. Maybe one of these days my baows will drop.

KcMizzou...you're good people. Thanks for all the kind words over the years.

Donger, you're my displaced across-the-pond buddy. William Wallace still pwns ya'lls asses, though. Thanks for being level-headed all these years. Now show me your pretty face.

tk13, Vermeil sucked, bro. But I wanted to let you know I have always really appreciated your Chiefs fandom. You are one of the truest of the true fans...not one of Carl's either. You know what I mean.

the Talking Can, I now hate Herm right along with you and it feels so right. You drive me every day to make WPI better. Keep the unconstructive criticism coming!

patteeu, you complete me.

luv, thanks for all those late nights.

Saulbadguy, the force is with you.

Bob Dole, thanks for stepping on me in Dallas. And putting up with all my bullshit over the years.

milkman, thanks for all the great years of football talk. You were right about Gunther three years ago, probably more. Should have listened to you from the start.

morphius, I'll never use the n-word again. REALLY I SWEAR DON'T BAN ME PLEEZ!

Brock, you're an asshole.

Zach, keep on rocking bro. Thanks for everything over the years. You're one of the good guys here.

Vanilla Thunder, you have an incredible body. You're also one of the nicest guys on here. Seriously, you can neg rep me if you want. Everybody's doing it.

Bowser, you're cool, too. Extremely cool. And you have a hot wife.

DenverChief, you're gay, I think. But that's cool with me.

ROYC75, sorry for giving your kid shit over the years. I can be a jerk sometimes but you know I don't mean it. Hope all is well with you.

DeBerg_1990, you're a prick. But as everyone knows, I love pricks.

Hamas, remember when you used to hate me with a passion? Now I love you like a brother. Germ Warfare forever. Jesum crow. Kill yourself.

Bwana, you are a manly man. Manliest of the manny-mans here on Chiefsplanet. Keeping shooting bears and fucking geese or whatever it is you do out there in Manly Land.

Raiderhader, you skinny motherfucker.

bunnytrdr, the Rangers will win the pennant some day. You'll see.

Demonpenz, you're a crazy fool. A crazy fool. Sing some more songs about me.

FAX, please come back.

Mile High Mania, you're a dick, but as everyone knows....giggity!

SNR, you're a good guy. I like you. Really, I do.

Ari Chi3fs, you're fatter than me now, I think. How does that feel?

BigRedChief, thanks for all the kind words over the years. I hope we have many meetings in the future. You're a true fan. I'll always remember your support for everything I do.

DaKCMan AP, you're so beautiful. So very beautiful. You're a beautiful man.

cdcox, you are a huge nerd, and I can appreciate that. I've always appreciated your level-headed views on the Chiefs. Every time I think about giving Herm another chance, I read a cdcox post and remember what a waste of time it would be.

ReerunKC, your dedication to the anti-Herm movement is astonishing. Like Talking Can, your WPI-bashing ways only makes me work harder. Keep it up. On both fronts. Huard forever.

Simply Red, let's run an eiffel tower on some slut someday. By the way, I want to bang her so hard, bro. So hard.

OnTheWarpath58, you post so fucking much man. Keep it up.

Nzoner, I met you once, and you were as drunk as I figured you'd be. I really want to make it to a bash someday. Thanks for all your hospitality over the years to the good folks of Chiefsplanet. You go above and beyond.

Tribal Warfare, thanks for all your support over the years, and your great video ideas. I appreciate you a lot. People like you make me want to produce great video work.

J_Diddy, you're an asshole.

Jenson71, you're probably the least annoying Catholic I know. That's saying something.

Direckshun, god you have some absurd opinions on the Chiefs sometimes, but that's probably what makes you great. Thanks for all the great conversation over the years. And thanks for being an LJ fan.

CrazyCoffey, you call my grandfather again and I will slit your throat wide open, copper. ;D

Fire Me Boy! God, redheads are so fucking hot, aren't they? Unnnfff. Redheads. You nerd. NERDS RULES!

blueballs....WTF?

SportsRacer, Thigpen sucks. Hard.

UglyDuck, you're like my second favorite Raider poster ever. You're a true fan, and that's admirable. Christ, Al Davis sucks, bro. I feel for you.
penchief, Larry Johnson is sooooo awesome. I love him. You love him. I love you. Do you love me? Circle one.

Hootie, you're awesome. You're crazy. You're crazyawesome. Thanks for all the support during the Damon Huard era. ScurryLarry is the man. Thanks for your contributions to WPI over the years.

Flopnuts, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything. When I get laid you will be one of the first to know. I promise. You are a big reason I am not longer a huge disgusting fat fuck anymore.

The Bad Guy, I know you don't like me very much, but that's OK bro. I've always appreciated your honesty.

Slayer, you run over any more buildings?

DaneMcCloud, keep on keepin' on, man. Love all your Hollywood insider stuff and don't pay any attention to the haters.

D2112, I look forward to many years of hating Herm with you. We've bonded, haven't we man?

NewPhin, thanks for showing Trent my work. I always appreciated that. I'm glad he saw it. I'll always love Trent Green. God that sounded gay.

DaFace, you're like the only mod who never banned me. That makes you awesome in my book.

kcnut, you good chief fan you nice have good life and good dates show ladie a good time.

Metrolike, remember when we switched user names. It was a grand experiment.

vailpass, you asshole.

Dave Lane, thanks for vastly overpaying for my services all those times. Thanks for the dinner, too, bro. You're a cool guy. Clean up your damn car, though. :D

Dallas_Chief, thanks for the awesome tickets three years ago. You went above and beyond. I gotta repay the favor someday.

KCChiefsman, if you ever invent a female sexbot, I will invest.

mcan, you're one of the good guys.

mikey23545, you're a jerk, but I love your avatar too much to hate you. I swear I have no dupes, bro.

Over-Head, you pus-nutted...uh...dipshit!

gblowfish, keep fighting the good fight on the Arrowhead front lines. Love your site, love your reports and love your fandom. King Carl is almost dead, bro, almost. Keep the faith.

TinyEvel, you're too cool for words. Maybe someday you can introduce me to some bubbly, blonde valley girls. No? OK.

AustinChief, thanks for providing me and all Chiefs fans with a great place to hang out. You rock.

BWillie, thanks for giving me an icon of manliness to aspire to. *flex*

royr17, you can't have any Madden ratings, sorry.

Alphaman, thanks for all your contributions to WPI over the years.

booger, thanks for all the ridiculously insightful front office/coaching posts over the years. You're incredible.

KChiefsQT, thanks for being hot. :D

Stevieray, thanks for all the kind words that night in River Falls, thanks for being one of the greatest Chiefs fans EVER and thanks for the autographed picture of the greatest quarterback in Chiefs history! :D Hope your van is still rocking.

Darth Carl, you silly bastard. I can't believe people think you're me. Seriously, he's not me, I'm not him. He's a great n00b, though. Like, the only n00b on this list. Wow.

jidar, thanks for the server space. I don't know what I'd do without it. Uranus is beautiful.

JohnnyV13, thanks for all your contributions to WPI.

DRU, thanks for providing us all with Chiefs video over the years and thanks for showing me how to do it! You rock.

SoCalBronco, thanks for being a classy Broncos fan. Stay down, bitch! :D

Last but certainly not least, Phobia. I know we've had our problems recently, and I decided I don't like it. It's stupid the way we don't even communicate anymore. Over what? A bunch of internet bullshit? What absolute garbage. It's not worth it. I don't even have you on ignore, I just don't respond to your posts. Seriously, how could I ignore you? You're too entertaining. Let me apologize for acting like a heel on your site and generally being completely unprofessional. It was unbecoming and there was no cause for it. I have you to thank for more than anyone on this list. You put up with my bullshit on the planet for longer than was humanly possible, and I have you to thank completely for making the most of my opportunity with Warpaint. Lord knows Nicholas Athan wouldn't have found me on his own. So thanks, buddy. Can I call you buddy? Sorry for the e-mail F-bombs, too. Those were immature. I'm a jackass. And thanks for putting me up in your house for a night. You're a cool cat. I don't want anything from you, just your friendship. Let's kiss and make up. Please?

Did I miss anyone? If I did, please neg rep me.

Anyway....ROCK ON CHIEFSPLANET!

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6411/rockonqj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Frazod
12-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Congratulations. I guess.

You really need a girlfriend, dude. :shake:

Deberg_1990
12-09-2008, 12:12 AM
As Shatner once famously said:

"Get a Life!"

luv
12-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Thanks for putting me before Saulbadguy. :D

pr_capone
12-09-2008, 12:14 AM
70k man... I've never had that much to say to anyone in my entire life.

lol

cheers

Taco John
12-09-2008, 12:14 AM

I'm pretty sure the Vulcan V involves more fingers than you are displaying. And the palm should face outwards.

Reerun_KC
12-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Dude!

Thanks and good luck with all your endevors!

I always thought your an alright cat and the ribbing is always good natured!

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

Thig Lyfe
12-09-2008, 12:20 AM
THIGPEN ROCKS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thig Lyfe
12-09-2008, 12:21 AM
(Also, and I'm sure he'll hate to hear this, that picture looks a lot like Tiny E)

RealSNR
12-09-2008, 12:22 AM
This is the first popularity thread that I've been mentioned in. I'm touched.

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 12:23 AM
70k, time well wasted... I guess.

JOhn
12-09-2008, 12:23 AM
WTF IS GOING ON?

Did I miss anyone? If I did, please neg rep me.

Damn how could you forget me? In the spirit of bygones being bygones, I'll withhold the Neg rep. :D

boogblaster
12-09-2008, 12:25 AM
You ever leave me out again bitch you'll be looking for a different kind of hole ... Thats OK tho I've been left-out before .....

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 12:25 AM
(Also, and I'm sure he'll hate to hear this, that picture looks a lot like Tiny E)

No dude, Tiny E's face is all stretched out and weird. They look nothing alike.

luv
12-09-2008, 12:31 AM
You ever leave me out again bitch you'll be looking for a different kind of hole ... Thats OK tho I've been left-out before .....

Maybe it's because you always said BOOG OUT. He thought you wanted out.

Sure-Oz
12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Congrats on being the planet post whore

Saulbadguy
12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
I saw this guys picture today and thought "Holy shit, it's Clayton in 10 years."

JOhn
12-09-2008, 12:35 AM
I saw this guys picture today and thought "Holy shit, it's Clayton in 10 years."

ROFL

OnTheWarpath15
12-09-2008, 12:35 AM
kcnut, you good chief fan you nice have good life and good dates show ladie a good time.

I'm sorry, but that's fucking funny...

LMAO

Cornstock
12-09-2008, 12:40 AM
You missed me, the noob that has 50 posts and has only been here a month, but has been watching silently for at least a year and feels like he knows everyone, although none of you no me. Stalker-ish, i know.

TinyEvel
12-09-2008, 12:42 AM

I'M SUING GoCheifs for copyright infringement!!!

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 12:43 AM
You missed me, the noob that has 50 posts and has only been here a month, but has been watching silently for at least a year and feels like he knows everyone, although none of you no me. Stalker-ish, i know.

Hard to believe, I know.

Ultra Peanut
12-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Ultra Peanut, you will always be a man to me. No matter how you reconcile your feelings, Clayton, you're not getting any of this.

TinyEvel
12-09-2008, 12:49 AM

Oh snap! wait...

Ultra Peanut
12-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Also, JESUS CHRIST.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
J_Diddy, you're an asshole

reminds me of a bruce springstein song

70000 posts and nothing said

fwiw blow me

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
No matter how you reconcile your feelings, Clayton, you're not getting any of this.

ROFL

No offense UP, but I find that hilarious.

Direckshun
12-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Congrats. Stick around so that no matter how many posts I accumulate, I will always pale in comparison.

JOhn
12-09-2008, 01:13 AM
reminds me of a bruce springstein song

70000 posts and nothing said

fwiw blow me

ROFL
Well said.

Hootie
12-09-2008, 01:13 AM
I love you, Clay-diddy...

But it's SCURRY LURRY! Or simply, Scur.

Congrats on 70K.

Basileus777
12-09-2008, 01:15 AM
70k, damn. I'd need about a decade to reach that. That's probably a good thing though.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 01:18 AM
I love you, Clay-diddy...

But it's SCURRY LURRY! Or simply, Scur.

Congrats on 70K.

don't even intertwine his user name and mine

he's a turd, period.

Mecca
12-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Claythans internet penis is rather large I guess.......he's compensating for life.

Basileus777
12-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Claythans internet penis is rather large I guess.......he's compensating for life.

Claythan:
Total Posts: 70,000
Posts Per Day: 31.57Mecca:
Total Posts: 47,431
Posts Per Day: 35.33Hmm. Only about 17 years till you overtake him.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Claythan:
Total Posts: 70,000
Posts Per Day: 31.57Mecca:
Total Posts: 47,431
Posts Per Day: 35.33
Hmm. Only about 17 years till the streams cross.

hell that don't even account for his pre-banned numbers.

Me thinks he's a fucking meth head

Mecca
12-09-2008, 01:30 AM
I don't know how the fuck he has so many posts.....I usually end up with 50 in a span of 20 minutes in some thread arguing over who to draft.

SPchief
12-09-2008, 01:32 AM
I may be the guy that has the most posts on this board that nobody really knows of

Mecca
12-09-2008, 01:35 AM
I may be the guy that has the most posts on this board that nobody really knows of

You're just...that guy.

TrickyNicky
12-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Everyone knows the tiers of manliness are: (in order)

1. Post count
2. Bench Press amount
3. Post count
4. How fast your car is
5. Amount of sex you've had

JOhn
12-09-2008, 01:47 AM

And who exactly are you? :shrug:

smittysbar
12-09-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm Hurt

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm Hurt

lol
the onlly emotion that kack could get off me is apathy and pity.

SPchief
12-09-2008, 02:12 AM
And who exactly are you? :shrug:

The best poster on the planet

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 02:16 AM
The best poster on the planet

that's kinda like being the coolest kid with down syndrome.

Hootie
12-09-2008, 02:25 AM
on most every board I've ever been a member on...most everyone hates me at first...and then really grows into me.

On this board, everyone really hated me at first and that still applies three years later.

Win some, lose some =)

JOhn
12-09-2008, 02:28 AM

ROFL

Nice, choked on my coffee :D

Thig Lyfe
12-09-2008, 02:30 AM
ROFL

Nice, choked on my coffee :D

Really? It wasn't a particularly original joke.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 02:33 AM
Really? It wasn't a particularly original joke.

oh, for chrissakes everyone's a critic

I apologize I watched waiting last night

Thig Lyfe
12-09-2008, 02:34 AM
oh, for chrissakes everyone's a critic

I apologize I watched waiting last night

So you get your material from Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook.

GOLD

Phobia
12-09-2008, 02:35 AM

So, I just had a daughter die from Downs a couple months ago.

I should probably be all uppity and offended by your joke. But I'm not. Am I just that awesome or are people who get offended by stupid stuff really that lame?

JOhn
12-09-2008, 02:43 AM

I should probably be all uppity and offended by your joke. But I'm not. Am I just that awesome or are people who get offended by stupid stuff really that lame?

Maybe not Awsome, but it's just that you realize that is was simply a joke?
Not that I was always that open minded myself.

I'm sure if we try hard enough that we could be offended by most anything.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 02:46 AM
So you get your material from Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook.

GOLD
fwiw, i applied a quote from a movie to a particular situation. that being said, here's an original...

lighten the **** up.....

pissed you didn't make the nerds list
retraction due to inaccuracy, I doubt warpaint has ever heard that statement before
he did make the nerd's list and he's probably a tad bit panty knotted over it

OK, now you got me feeling like shit. Like I said I quoted a movie and applied it to a particular situation. That being said..........

Phil, you my boy blue, I didn't mean no harm.

Thig Lyfe
12-09-2008, 02:47 AM
fwiw, i applied a quote from a movie to a particular situation. that being said, here's an original...

lighten the fuck up.....

pissed you didn't make the nerds list

That's not an original, either.

You're not very good at this.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 02:50 AM
That's not an original, either.

You're not very good at this.

Oh, I'm plenty good at this

do you want to drive down this road

Thig Lyfe
12-09-2008, 02:51 AM
he did make the nerd's list and he's probably a tad bit panty knotted over it

Why, I believe you are insinuating that I wear ladies' undergarments and am thus feminine and/or some sort of sissy!

That is a hilarious joke, good sir!

Direckshun
12-09-2008, 02:51 AM

I'd say you're being surprisingly rational about it.

J Diddy
12-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Why, I believe you are insinuating that I wear ladies' undergarments and am thus feminine and/or some sort of sissy!

That is a hilarious joke, good sir!
I take it from this statement that you do want to drive down this road.

That being said.

Glad you enjoyed it, happy that it made you smile, and wish you would remove that knot that is currently bunching up your panties..

Geez, and you said I'm not good at this.

Mecca
12-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Hey Waiting is an awesome movie...

JuicesFlowing
12-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Congrats Clathyan ... n00b. In all seriousness, thanks for being one of the few LJ supporters. Because those gifs you make are cool.

Direckshun
12-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Just to jump back on the thing Phil had mentioned, again you have to credit the guy for not taking smack talk on this board seriously or hyperemotionally.

You know what happens when you take things personally on this site?

You end up with 70,000 posts.

And I'm sure as fuck we don't want that.

JOhn
12-09-2008, 03:11 AM
I'm Hurt

Don't feel bad. Hell I got him banned at one time, and he still forgot me. :shake:

But from what i've read and seen in the recent past, he's no longer nearly as annoying as he once was. Still annoying, but at least the worst is in the past. :doh!:

Braincase
12-09-2008, 06:27 AM
I still think we need a rule stating the only posts that should count towards post count are the posts worth reading.

JOhn
12-09-2008, 06:37 AM
I still think we need a rule stating the only posts that should count towards post count are the posts worth reading.
:cuss:

Well there goes at least 1/2 my post count
:banghead:

Over-Head
12-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Over-Head, you pus-nutted...uh...dipshit!
Go tamp a turd ya queer ****wad. :D
I just might take you off ignore yet :hmmm:

Skip Towne
12-09-2008, 07:22 AM

Obviously, I can't go along with that.

Over-Head
12-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Obviously, I can't go along with that.
Your old, you'll go anywhere we dangel your geritol :D

JOhn
12-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Your old, you'll go anywhere we dangel your geritol :D

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

12-09-2008, 07:33 AM
http://www.llamanade.net/pictures/Thread%20Pics/sucks.jpg

12-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Just kidding.

Congrats, Clayton.

Phobia
12-09-2008, 07:57 AM
OK, now you got me feeling like shit. Like I said I quoted a movie and applied it to a particular situation. That being said..........

Phil, you my boy blue, I didn't mean no harm.
Like I said, I'm not worried about it. The joke didn't become any less funny because my kid died of it. While Downs jokes are probably eliminated from my repertoire, ... who am I kidding? I'll still call some of you Corky, including you. Corky.

beach tribe
12-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Hey Waiting is an awesome movie...

Where do you find time to watch movies between posting?

EyePod
12-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Where'd you get the ChiefsPlanet hat?

Phobia
12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Where'd you get the ChiefsPlanet hat?

He got it from me. No, I'm not going through that again.

EyePod
12-09-2008, 08:18 AM
He got it from me. No, I'm not going through that again.

I was gonna say it's pretty snappy. But I guess if you guys aren't selling them....

ROYC75
12-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Clayton reminds me of my dog, barks a lot and always wanting attention.

Phobia
12-09-2008, 08:23 AM
I was gonna say it's pretty snappy. But I guess if you guys aren't selling them....

They were spectacular. I've worn mine out. Unfortunately it's more trouble than they're worth.

Donger
12-09-2008, 08:28 AM
The Phobia/GoChiefs Rift is like the Second Fall of Man.

EyePod
12-09-2008, 08:34 AM
The Phobia/GoChiefs Rift is like the Second Fall of Man.

Is there a history of the ChiefsPlanet anywhere? I want a CP Bible.... I bet it would have a chance of outselling the real Bible. That thing is just full of a bunch of crap.

Donger
12-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Is there a history of the ChiefsPlanet anywhere? I want a CP Bible.... I bet it would have a chance of outselling the real Bible. That thing is just full of a bunch of crap.

Yes, but it's all oral.

burt
12-09-2008, 08:41 AM
:( Gee Clayton....no love for me?ROFLROFL

EyePod
12-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Yes, but it's all oral.

Well then, maybe I'd rather stay away from it.... I bet that a lot of people on this board would be biters...

Planetman
12-09-2008, 08:42 AM
WTF is going on here? After bragging about 70K posts, a mod hasn't stepped in and reset his post count to zero?

This place is slipping.

ArrowheadHawk
12-09-2008, 08:45 AM
This thread sucks. Post Whore. Congrats. Even though you forgot me you bastard.

EyePod
12-09-2008, 08:46 AM
This thread sucks. Post Whore. Congrats. Even though you forgot me you bastard.

I just have to say that even though I'm not a JayHawks fan (Let's go PSU!), that outfit of your kids is the freaking shit. I'm gonna deck my kid out in Chiefs outfits like that. I just hope he doesn't get the shit beat out of him...

ChiTown
12-09-2008, 08:46 AM
ROFL:spock::rolleyes:

ArrowheadHawk
12-09-2008, 08:48 AM
I just have to say that even though I'm not a JayHawks fan (Let's go PSU!), that outfit of your kids is the freaking shit. I'm gonna deck my kid out in Chiefs outfits like that. I just hope he doesn't get the shit beat out of him...

Thanks. If your kid is cute enough he shouldn't get knocked around. It could be worse.....you could try to dress him in Cowboys shit. I'm sure Philly would love that.

EyePod
12-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks. If your kid is cute enough he shouldn't get knocked around. It could be worse.....you could try to dress him in Cowboys shit. I'm sure Philly would love that.

He'd probably get shot. Really. There would be shit thrown at him as a minimum. At least htis is a future kid I'm talking about and I don't have to worry about this crap yet. I'm gonna enjoy my younger 20's before having to worry about my future kids getting into this type of trouble. I have to worry about myself not getting shot right now (especially because I avidly talk about how the Eagles suck). But fantasy football has really helped. When wearing my Chiefs sweatshirt, there's been tons of times when I've been told that LJ must have a good game.

Mark M
12-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Not sure if I should be pissed or ecstatic that I wasn't mentioned ...

MM
~~:hmmm:

StcChief
12-09-2008, 09:06 AM
70k WOW. CONGRATS. Keep making Chiefs videos they are great. hope you can get a real gig someday not WPI.

Sure-Oz
12-09-2008, 09:06 AM
damn that is alot of posts...

crazycoffey
12-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Your grandpa is a transexual post - op, sorry to be the one to tell you, but he asked me to tell you that last time we spoke.

ROYC75
12-09-2008, 09:14 AM

MM

ROFL

Reerun_KC
12-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Clayton reminds me of my dog, barks a lot and always wanting attention.

And if you stop paying attention to him, he will start humping your leg!

burt
12-09-2008, 09:19 AM

MM

You, Sir, are an Icon....truely

The Franchise
12-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I'd say you missed me.....but I'm pretty sure you have no clue who I am.

vailpass
12-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Didn't read a word of this loser's post but my god can you imagine wasting enough time to make 70k plus posts when you are fully grown, unemployed, a virgin, and living in your mom's basement? Time that could have been used to remedy those heinous circumstances?
It boggles the mind.

MagicHef
12-09-2008, 10:25 AM
on most every board I've ever been a member on...most everyone hates me at first...and then really grows into me.

On this board, everyone really hated me at first and that still applies three years later.

Win some, lose some =)

No thanks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm famous, FAMOUS I TELL YOU!!!!

Thanks for putting me on the A-list, and Congrats!
-DCS.

Rausch
12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Considering that you've been banned over 5 different times and you're only here because they tired of keeping you out...

Congrats.

Douchebag...

Simply Red
12-09-2008, 10:34 AM

Wait, I thought yours are Persols... no?

DaFace
12-09-2008, 10:52 AM
They were spectacular. I've worn mine out. Unfortunately it's more trouble than they're worth.

I considered trying to pursue it again myself, but haven't gotten around to it. Zazzle does embroidery now, eliminating the need to carry inventory.

Chief Pote
12-09-2008, 11:23 AM
This is apparently part of the 12 step program.

Spicy McHaggis
12-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've been here for over 4 years and not even a passing mention? What about that time when we both agreed about that one thing that had to do with the Chiefs? Didn't we share a moment there?

That's it. I'm posting only when I'm black-out wasted. That will garner the attention I so sorely crave.

seclark
12-09-2008, 11:31 AM
That's it. I'm posting only when I'm black-out wasted. That will garner the attention I so sorely crave.

pm me when you do this, ok?
sec

CoMoChief
12-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Attention whore much. Christ.....

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 11:36 AM

You heard him mods; complete memory wipe! :P

RJ
12-09-2008, 11:45 AM

I've always admired your avatar.

Discreetly and from afar, of course.

smittysbar
12-09-2008, 11:46 AM
In all serious though Clayton, 70,000 posts might be a good indicator as to why you get no ass. I feel I am on here WAY to much, couldn't imagine being on here much more.

Not trying to pick on you what so ever, just stating what might be part of the problem.

I will be at 70,000 in about 23 1/2 more years.....

RJ
12-09-2008, 11:51 AM

Damn. Eight years down the tubes.

Dartgod
12-09-2008, 12:07 PM

MM
He probably didn't see you standing next to that flag pole.

The fact that I provided him some quotes for an article he wrote should have at least got me a mention.

Mark M
12-09-2008, 12:23 PM
He probably didn't see you standing next to that flag pole.

ROFL

In June 2007 I ballooned to 170! Sadly, due to pain meds I started taking in Aug. 2007, I lost 30 of those and am back to where I was.

:sulk:

The fact that I provided him some quotes for an article he wrote should have at least got me a mention.

I did some quick editing work for the guy and hosted some GIFs for him (for free, with unlimited bandwidth) yet nothing!

Of course, this is a bit like arguing over who got snubbed on the fat girls' list of "Boys We Think Are Cute" -- you feel bad you didn't make it, yet aren't really sure you want them thinking about you in that way ...

MM
~~:shake: :)

Dartgod
12-09-2008, 12:35 PM
ROFL

In June 2007 I ballooned to 170! Sadly, due to pain meds I started taking in Aug. 2007, I lost 30 of those and am back to where I was.

I did some quick editing work for the guy and hosted some GIFs for him (for free, with unlimited bandwidth) yet nothing!

Of course, this is a bit like arguing over who got snubbed on the fat girls' list of "Boys We Think Are Cute" -- you feel bad you didn't make it, yet aren't really sure you want them thinking about you in that way ...

MM
~~:shake: :)
Are you still having back issues?

kcchuck
12-09-2008, 12:35 PM
70K posts, I have a little catching up to do....

seclark
12-09-2008, 12:36 PM
70K hits, I have a little catching up to do....

well, you've probably got more quality posts than him.
sec

MikeMaslowski
12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't know how he remembers all these people.... I still forget my cousins names.

yeti
12-09-2008, 01:00 PM
70K posts, I have a little catching up to do....

post whoring is nothing to aspire to

Skip Towne
12-09-2008, 01:09 PM
post whoring is nothing to aspire to

Is too

whoman69
12-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not the top poster. So what if the 50 in front of Herzig's 3696 posts was written in crayon. Officially he is still the top poster.

alpha_omega
12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
70K is a big number.

Mark M
12-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Are you still having back issues?
Sadly, yes.

I'll need surgery #3 early next year, and am currently taking about 180 mg of morphine sulfate each day, meaning I haven't had a beer since about May of this year.

But enough about me -- let's get back to ripping goatmeatpeekingboy for being such a fucking looser*.

MM
~~:D

* CP spelling.

Cornstock
12-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Can i get one of those chiefsplanet hats in a new era 59fifty?. 7 1/2 please...

Katipan
12-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Sheesh, since I can't get any love here, I think I'll go home and have sex.

Donger
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Sheesh, since I can't get any love here, I think I'll go home and have sex.

Wash your hands first.

Katipan
12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Wash your hands first.

Why? I don't get to use them.

Bugeater
12-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Bastard forgot me...and I've given him positive rep numerous times. :grr:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 04:50 PM

Did the Bugeater get the....

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/Shaft_Movie.jpg

??? Yes. Yes He Did.

Bugeater
12-09-2008, 04:52 PM
That might be funny if I actually was a mod.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 04:56 PM
That might be funny if I actually was a mod.

You sure were talking like one not too long ago. Correction coming up.

BWillie
12-09-2008, 04:58 PM
I hope I'm dead before I ever get to 70K posts. But congrats Mr Wendler

Donger
12-09-2008, 04:59 PM

Kinky.

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Kinky.

Maybe they're just maimed.

Donger
12-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Maybe they're just maimed.

Even kinkier.

Bugeater
12-09-2008, 05:05 PM
You sure were talking like one not too long ago.

Where? When? Link?

Buck
12-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Damn, 70K...Congrats buddy.

PS, having the most posts on ChiefsPlanet is like being the tallest midget.

The Franchise
12-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Damn, 70K...Congrats buddy.

PS, having the most posts on ChiefsPlanet is like being the tallest midget.

Or the smartest retard.

The Franchise
12-09-2008, 05:09 PM

Feet?

Hammock Parties
Can i get one of those chiefsplanet hats in a new era 59fifty?. 7 1/2 please...

I actually have TWO Chiefsplanet hats. Phil was nice enough to sell me a pair for like $10. They are both adjustable, not fitted. The red mesh is flex fit. Here's a pic:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7605/hatsdp5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Buck
Or the smartest retard.

Exactly.

Donger
Oh! Is the one on the right 100% cotton?

12-09-2008, 05:10 PM

Who are you again, n00b?

Bugeater
12-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Who are you again, n00b?

Don't make me go Skip Towne on your ass. :shake:

Jenson71
12-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Clayton, I look back fondly on our movie (ahem - "film") disputes.

12-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Don't make me go Skip Towne on your ass. :shake:

Skip Towne? he's that older fella that gets really angry when he doesn't take his Geritol, right?

Adept Havelock
12-09-2008, 05:18 PM
70K? Congrats...even if you did leave me out. :cuss:

whoman69
12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Kinky.

Hedley Lamarr: "What is your crime?"

Sheriff Bart: "Stampeding cattle.."

Hedley Lamarr: "Thats not much of a crime!"

Sheriff Bart: "Through the Vatican?"

Hedley Lamarr: "Kinky..."

Midnight_Vulture
12-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Congrats Claythan. You should tell chicks at the bar you have over 70,000 posts on a message board. that will impress them for sure haha.

88TG88
12-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Gee, thanks for including me in your shot outs. I'm only your biggest fan.

Brock
12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Congrats Claythan. You should tell chicks at the bar you have over 70,000 posts on a message board. that will impress them for sure haha.

Hook him up, dude. It's not like those women have high standards or anything.

Katipan
12-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Feet?

There's not even enough room for 1!

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 07:01 PM

I can't believe I forgot you. You're one of my favorites.

KChiefsQT
12-09-2008, 07:29 PM
WTF IS GOING ON?

KChiefsQT, thanks for being hot. :D

Thanks, it's not easy being me. :)
Hehe... in all seriousness we need to find you some pussy... next time I'm down in Texas I'll find ya a good lay. You spend far too much time on the computer and far too little time out on the town... love ya shithead!

Donger
12-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Hehe... in all seriousness we need to find you some pussy...

Oh my.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh my.

That's what Kirk said right before he died.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7018/gen1072we7.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

Donger
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7018/gen1072we7.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

Do not mention the fact that you know that when QT is attempting to get you laid. That is free advice.

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh my.

Notice how she cleverly implied that it would definitely not be her.

Donger
12-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Notice how she cleverly implied that it would definitely not be her.

Her ass is too big for GoChiefs, any way.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Her ass is too big for GoChiefs, any way.

What? I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Skip Towne
12-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Look, Claythan, a hottie called you shithead. You're movin' on up.

Hootie
12-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Look, Claythan, a hottie called you shithead. You're movin' on up.

butterface

Buck
12-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Hehe... in all seriousness we need to find you some pussy... next time I'm down in Texas I'll find ya a good lay. You spend far too much time on the computer and far too little time out on the town... love ya shithead!

Best. Post. Evar.

Simply Red
12-09-2008, 07:47 PM

ROFL

Simply Red
12-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I can't believe I forgot you. You're one of my favorites.

ROFL

BWillie
12-09-2008, 07:49 PM

You can help me too the next time you are at a Chiefs game in KC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Hook him up, dude. It's not like your butterface women have high standards or anything.

FYP.

djrcmay
Get a life! To make posting on a message board a accomplishment in your life is a joke.

Hammock Parties
You can help me too the next time you are at a Chiefs game in KC.

Good god man, leave some for the rest of us.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Where? When? Link?

I had you confused with Da Face, because you were both using that goddamned muppet avatar at one point.

Apologies.:D

unothadeal
12-09-2008, 08:24 PM

Kirk dies?!?!?!?

MahiMike
12-09-2008, 08:28 PM
"Lord knows Nicholas Athan wouldn't have found me on his own. "

I'm confused. I thought he was Athan. No?

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 08:30 PM
"Lord knows Nicholas Athan wouldn't have found me on his own. "

I'm confused. I thought he was Athan. No?

You think I am Nicholas Athan?

MahiMike
12-09-2008, 08:34 PM
You think I am Nicholas Athan?

Yea, I thought your CP name was an acronym for your real name. Guess not. My bad.:rolleyes:

DaFace
12-09-2008, 08:34 PM
I had you confused with Da Face, because you were both using that goddamned muppet avatar at one point.

Apologies.:D

:spock:

I've never seen anyone else use Sifl for an avatar around here.

DaFace
12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Actually, it's probably time for a change. Let's see what fun face I can find this time around.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Actually, it's probably time for a change. Let's see what fun face I can find this time around.

Bring back the Muppet! Bring back the Muppet! Bring back the Muppet!
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:deevee::deevee::deevee:

:D

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 09:28 PM

So.. what about this face do you consider "fun"?

Bugeater
12-09-2008, 09:30 PM
:spock:

I've never seen anyone else use Sifl for an avatar around here.

I've come to the conclusion that DCS is on crack.

Hootie
12-09-2008, 09:30 PM

Christmas.

DaFace
12-09-2008, 10:19 PM

I've found I have to "try an avatar on" for a while before I decide whether or not I like it. I think I'll try something else.

Bring back the Muppet! Bring back the Muppet! Bring back the Muppet!
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:deevee::deevee::deevee:

:D

Fine. Here's another one. It's not a muppet (nor was the last one), but close enough.

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 10:21 PM
I've found I have to "try an avatar on" for a while before I decide whether or not I like it. I think I'll try something else.

Fine. Here's another one. It's not a muppet (nor was the last one), but close enough.

I have to stick with the same one. The more times I switch it, the more times I want to switch it.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Brock should wear that Oscar the Grouch avatar. That's who he is.

DaFace
12-09-2008, 10:22 PM
I have to stick with the same one. The more times I switch it, the more times I want to switch it.

I've gone with the "variations on a theme" approach to avatar choices. I tend to find one and stick with it for 6 months or so though.

boogblaster
12-09-2008, 10:26 PM
This thread is over 70.000 times ...

Mr. Flopnuts
12-09-2008, 10:27 PM
WTF IS GOING ON?

Flopnuts, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything. When I get laid you will be one of the first to know. I promise. You are a big reason I am not longer a huge disgusting fat fuck anymore.

You look like a fucking pimp dude. I mean that. And it means a ton to me too know I've helped you out. You've helped me out a shit ton too, know that.

P.S - You provide more to this site than damn near every one of your haters, so you just keep being you.

Mr Luzcious
I've gone with the "variations on a theme" approach to avatar choices. I tend to find one and stick with it for 6 months or so though.

Yes, your handle makes it simple. I don't really want to find an avatar that has anything to do with mine.

Mr. Flopnuts
P.P.S - You're starting to look a bit like Tiny E, sorry if that offends either one of you. :D

DaFace
12-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes, your handle makes it simple. I don't really want to find an avatar that has anything to do with mine.

Maybe someday I'll go back to the original. This was the avatar that started it all...

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/4007/reading/greenguy.gif

Bugeater
12-09-2008, 10:29 PM

That should be Bob Dole's avatar.

Mr Luzcious
12-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Maybe someday I'll go back to the original. This was the avatar that started it all...

I remember it well... especially since you still use it on fatchatter.

Bowser
12-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Appreciate the words, Clay. At the risk of getting all mushy, ChiefsPlanet wouldn't be what it is without your input here. Your vids and gifs and history lessons are second to none. Like Flopnuts said - just keep being you.

And nice job losing your extra pounds, and keeping it off. Everything feels a little better these days without the extra weight, doesn't it?

Hammock Parties
12-09-2008, 10:39 PM
And nice job losing your extra pounds, and keeping it off. Everything feels a little better these days without the extra weight, doesn't it?

Oh yeah...everything...heh heh heh...heh heh...heh..huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/beavis.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2008, 10:58 PM

Groovy! :D

bronco610
12-10-2008, 01:56 AM
You people do realize that Claythan is why football fans think Chiefs fans are not the smartest people in the world, right?

luv
12-10-2008, 02:10 AM
You people do realize that Claythan is why football fans think Chiefs fans are not the smartest people in the world, right?

Most people would be smart enough not to make generalizations based on one person. You're a Bronco fan, so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Ultra Peanut
12-10-2008, 03:24 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uq1xWuBIXDg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uq1xWuBIXDg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dylan
12-10-2008, 08:16 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x170/CaribouKeezer/Ice_cream_cone.jpg

RJ
12-10-2008, 10:25 AM

Whenever I see that one I think of Monsters Inc., though I don't believe that's where it's from.

DaFace
12-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Whenever I see that one I think of Monsters Inc., though I don't believe that's where it's from.

http://egotron.com/infocom/images/hhgttg.jpg

PunkinDrublic
12-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Claythan you seem like a damn good guy and I appreciate your football perspective on this board so don't take this the wrong way. 70,000 posts should be a sign that you really spend way too much time online not some sort of work of achievement to celebrate. I can't speak for anybody else but I know I lurk on this board while at work and post on here when I'm online in my spare time which isn't a whole lot these days.

You made an effort this year to lose some weight and from what I've read you've been somewhat successful, that's a start. Have you ever considered that the time you spent posting on here could have been better spent developing your social skills. Getting laid without paying for it is a trial and error process that you can achieve through consistant effort without the use of a computer. Not trying to be a dick but sometimes you have to be brutally honest.

LetsSignRussell
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM
congrats on 93 k!

SoCalBronco
05-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Congrats on 70k, Clayton.

:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-20-2010, 04:04 PM
I remember this thread...