PDA

View Full Version : Football Post-loss fallout from the Orange Mane

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

ModSocks
07-29-2011, 01:22 PM
No Luck for the donks. The Bills are the front runners for that bad boy and it ain't even close.

I'd Say Bills.......................Redskins.....Seahawks...9ers.

Rams Fan
07-29-2011, 01:22 PM
No Luck for the donks. The Bills are the front runners for that bad boy and it ain't even close.

The Bills shouldn't be that bad this year.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 01:31 PM
I guess I don't put Vegas odds into consideration...

Denver had 2-3 games that they should have and could have won last year. It happens every year with teams - you win and lose some that should go the other way.

Defensively, they have Elvis back and no that's not a 2-3 game win differential ... but, with Elvis and the changes with coaches, etc, I do expect them to play better. I just don't expect them to be top 15 at this point.

So, if I go with the notion that they'll be 3-3 within the AFCW...

CIN @ Den / DET @ Den / Den @ MIN / Den @ TEN

Will Denver be favored in any of those aside from CIN? Maybe not, but I don't think a win in either would be jaw droppingly unexpected or astonishing.

LMAO

You thought the Broncos would be 8-8 last year.

Or was it 10-6?

Mile High Mania
07-29-2011, 02:47 PM
LMAO

You thought the Broncos would be 8-8 last year.

Or was it 10-6?

Yeah, and you have a stellar predictions record... I think I said 8 was the mark for 2010.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah, and you have a stellar predictions record... I think I said 8 was the mark for 2010.

I said the Chiefs would be 7-9 last year. So if anything I was conservative.

You on the other hand...homer dumbass.

Mile High Mania
07-29-2011, 03:09 PM
I said the Chiefs would be 7-9 last year. So if anything I was conservative.

You on the other hand...homer dumbass.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/000-1007162622-pot_kettle.jpg

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Everyone has seen you spouting bullshit about the Broncos on here for years now. You are full of shit.

I say the Chiefs will have AT LEAST twice as many wins as the Broncos this year. Wanna bet?

vailpass
07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Everyone has seen you spouting bullshit about the Broncos on here for years now. You are full of shit.

I say the Chiefs will have AT LEAST twice as many wins as the Broncos this year. Wanna bet?

Did they teach about hypocrisy in that nutbag cult that twisted and raised you?

Mile High Mania
07-29-2011, 03:36 PM

Dude, if you were to poll the people around here and ask who is the more reasonable, realistic and enjoyable person between the two of us... based on the interactions around here for the last decade, do you really think you win?

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Dude, if you were to poll the people around here and ask who is the more reasonable, realistic and enjoyable person between the two of us... based on the interactions around here for the last decade, do you really think you win?

Like I care. You've been posting hilarious shit about Denver for three years now. Ever since the Cutler trade...which you SWORE wouldn't go over.

You're nothing but a homer.

Mile High Mania
07-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Like I care. You've been posting hilarious shit about Denver for three years now. Ever since the Cutler trade...which you SWORE wouldn't go over.

You're nothing but a homer.

And, you're not? You've not been wrong about most of the things you've posted? How many times have you claimed that 'this season' is going to be the year you guys win in the playoffs?

Please... don't waste time trying to portray yourself as anything other than a homer. Anyone that wastes time on message boards is a freaking homer, dude.

You just have a lot of other issues piled on top.

You are exactly like KnowMo... he's just less of a prick most times and you appear to have a lot of things from your past that you should probably talk with a professional about.

vailpass
07-29-2011, 03:57 PM
And, you're not? You've not been wrong about most of the things you've posted? How many times have you claimed that 'this season' is going to be the year you guys win in the playoffs?

Please... don't waste time trying to portray yourself as anything other than a homer. Anyone that wastes time on message boards is a freaking homer, dude.

You just have a lot of other issues piled on top.

You are exactly like KnowMo... he's just less of a prick most times and you appear to have a lot of things from your past that you should probably talk with a professional about.

knowmo is worth 10000 Dravens. knowmo may be a bit of a homer but he is always civil and hardly ever commits NFL copyright infringement.
Maybe this will be the year the electric eye turns toward Goatcheese's video stealing and pays him a visit.

Mile High Mania
07-29-2011, 03:59 PM
knowmo is worth 10000 Dravens. knowmo may be a bit of a homer but he is always civil and hardly ever commits NFL copyright infringement.
Maybe this will be the year the electric eye turns toward Goatcheese's video stealing and pays him a visit.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy..

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 04:05 PM
http://twitter.com/MikeKlis

Von miller going in to trainers room
2 minutes ago via txt

Von miller getting rite leg worked on by trainer greek. mite be cramp

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 04:06 PM
How many times have you claimed that 'this season' is going to be the year you guys win in the playoffs?

Never.

vailpass
07-29-2011, 04:06 PM
http://twitter.com/MikeKlis

Red 5 going in to trainers room
2 minutes ago via txt

Red 5 getting jaw worked on by trainer greek. mite be cock

Interesting.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Interesting.

GET HIM A BODY BAG

|Zach|
07-29-2011, 08:41 PM

It is funny when you defend the honor of you beloved knowmo...it is always this general defense by someone who hasn't actually read the thread he is jumping into. Then when someone references the actual posts and why they respond the way they do you high tail it out of there. LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-30-2011, 01:47 PM

There damned well better be "no Luck" for the fucking Donkeys.

Hammock Parties
07-31-2011, 04:44 PM
LMAO

'm listening to Sandy Clough from The Fan who's broadcasting live from the practice field. I know that a lot of OM'ers are not big Sandy fans but I trust his assessments especially when he's as adamant as he's being now. He's been pretty objective about Tebow's practice performance over the last few days but it's come to a head that Tebow is just flat out looking sophomoric in his mechanics, accuracy and fundamentals. The running joke is that he is throwing the ball 5 feet over people's head while he's standing stationary in a casual pass and catch scenario and his best pass was him flipping the ball to a fan.

There was a caller who was watching first hand that said he's seen better mechanics and accuracy out of a high school QB in drills. Essentially, he still looks just like he did when he got here as a rookie.

BigRock
07-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Tebow is just flat out looking sophomoric in his mechanics, accuracy and fundamentals

Knowmo: Right on schedule! Last year he was freshmanic, next year he'll be junioric.

MIAdragon
07-31-2011, 04:57 PM
Knowmo: Right on schedule! Last year he was freshmanic, next year he'll be junioric.

Pro Bowl bitches.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Wow, Tebow is still a huge project in year two. This is from Elway:
:
Tim Tebow's mechanics - Elway says tebow is a hard worker, and you have to pull him out of the weight room because of his work ethic is so good. He need to work on technique. You have to be able to relax in the quarterback position. As soon as you tense up, (you lose accuracy). Tebow needs to learn the different drops and timings. He didn't have a chance to work on this in Florida. Needs to work on them and learn to stay in that rhythm.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2011, 09:48 PM
In other news

Report: A Broncos fan in Miami tried to break Dolphins' quarterback Chad Henne's arm at practice today in hopes of it forcing the Dolphins to trade for Broncos QB Kyle Orton. The fan reportedly ran out on the field wearing a #15 Tim Tebow jersey headed right for Henne before security was ale to take him down.

Chiefs=Champions
08-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Wow, Tebow is still a huge project in year two. This is from Elway:
:

You forgot the trademark knowmo:

:)

Okie_Apparition
08-01-2011, 09:57 PM
The world is littered with blue & orange Tebow jerseys. What if they don't stop wearing them if he busts

Quesadilla Joe
08-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Tebow is a gamer, not a practice player. Last season the coaches ran a particular play over and over again and Tebow couldn't hit the throw in practice, Tebow told the HC at the time "Don't worry Coach I'll hit it in the game".... When the play was called in the game Tebow nailed Gaffney for a 50 yard strike.

LOCOChief
08-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Tebow is a gamer, not a practice player. Last season the coaches ran a particular play over and over again and Tebow couldn't hit the throw in practice, Tebow told the HC at the time "Don't worry Coach I'll hit it in the game".... When the play was called in the game Tebow nailed Gaffney for a 50 yard strike.

I'll buy that. Seems likely that a play they couldn't do in practice they'd attempt in a game, a fifty yarder on top of that.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-02-2011, 07:05 AM
In other news

Guessing it was a Dolphin drafturbater trying for the team to lose out and get Luck rather than them trading for Orton ;)

Pasta Little Brioni
08-02-2011, 07:06 AM

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Let me guess it was a "jump" pass too.

LVNHACK
08-02-2011, 07:22 AM
The world is littered with blue & orange Tebow jerseys. What if they don't stop wearing them if he busts

They can use them as diapers

Hammock Parties
08-02-2011, 12:09 PM
They are eating their own young at the Mane now.

http://i55.tinypic.com/10rr31i.jpg

Hammock Parties
08-02-2011, 12:10 PM

I hope you remember our bet for this year.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7628501&postcount=52

Quesadilla Joe
08-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I hope you remember our bet for this year.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7628501&postcount=52

I'm not so sure I will be good at it but a deals a deal. Not looking good for your training camp holdout by the way.

vailpass
08-02-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm not so sure I will be good at it but a deals a deal. Not looking good for your training camp holdout by the way.

Don't worry. Tamaba Hali= laugh.

Hammock Parties
08-02-2011, 12:20 PM

LMAO

Hali can't even practice until the 4th. I'm not worried.

|Zach|
08-02-2011, 12:21 PM

He led the league in QB pressures and the AFC in sacks.

Funny shit indeeeeed.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-02-2011, 01:18 PM

It has been fun watching him absolutely own Clady the last couple of years.

Rooster
08-02-2011, 01:32 PM

That wasn't Tebow, that was Keanu Reeves in The Replacements.

Hammock Parties
08-04-2011, 09:22 PM
:LOL:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/08/04/tim-tebow-tells-woody-paige-the-broncos-qb-spot-was-grabbed-back-away/8728/

“My dream, since I was a young boy, of being a starting quarterback in the NFL seemed to be coming true,” Tebow said in an exclusive interview with Paige.“Then, I felt like it was grabbed back away.”

BossChief
08-04-2011, 09:28 PM
I dont want to make fun of the guy.

he personifies everything that is right with sports and if he didnt get drafted by the donkeys...I would have been pulling for him.

I hope he gets traded, there are places he can have a chance...but he is gonna need to go to a team with a really really good QB coach and lots of patience...he probably wont be reay for another year or two...at the earliest.

It would be a cool story if he got traded and turned things around, but I doubt it happens.

Watch the Patriots trade for him...

BigMeatballDave
08-04-2011, 09:40 PM
This one time, Tebow was masturbating in my dream, and he ejaculated unicorns and rainbows/knowmo

Saul Good
08-04-2011, 10:10 PM
This one time, Tebow was masturbating in my dream, and he ejaculated unicorns and rainbows/knowmo

When he woke up, it was just his mom's boyfriend jacking of on his face again, though.

-King-
08-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I dont want to make fun of the guy.

he personifies everything that is right with sports and if he didnt get drafted by the donkeys...I would have been pulling for him.

I hope he gets traded, there are places he can have a chance...but he is gonna need to go to a team with a really really good QB coach and lots of patience...he probably wont be reay for another year or two...at the earliest.

It would be a cool story if he got traded and turned things around, but I doubt it happens.

Watch the Patriots trade for him...

:spock: How?

BossChief
08-04-2011, 10:57 PM
:spock: How?

Cmon man, if you need to ask that question you arent looking at Tebow as anything other than a Bronco player.

He is a great person, even though he has had to deal with immense amounts of pressure every day...way more than the average player.

He tries as hard as any player in the NFL even though he is fighting what may well be an un-winnable battle due to factors beyond his control.

Thats pretty much the definition of courage.

He always looks at things in a positive nature.

He is exactly the type of person that fans of sports love to see win and is hard to root against.

It just sucks that he was drafted by that fucking team.

I would love to see that kid succeed, just not in Denver.

-King-
08-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Cmon man, if you need to ask that question you arent looking at Tebow as anything other than a Bronco player.

He is a great person, even though he has had to deal with immense amounts of pressure every day...way more than the average player.

He tries as hard as any player in the NFL even though he is fighting what may well be an un-winnable battle due to factors beyond his control.

He is exactly the type of person that fans of sports love to see win and is hard to root against.

I would love to see that kid succeed, just not in Denver.

None of that has to do shit with sports. Who the fuck cares if he's a nice guy? Who cares that he always looks at things in a positive nature? Not all things are positive. WTF?

BossChief
08-04-2011, 11:13 PM
None of that has to do shit with sports. Who the fuck cares if he's a nice guy? Who cares that he always looks at things in a positive nature? Not all things are positive. WTF?Sorry you look at it that way.

Your view here is fucked up then and you somewhat miss the whole point of sports in general.

JMO

-King-
08-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Sorry you look at it that way.

Your view here is fucked up then and you somewhat miss the whole point of sports in general.

JMO

So the whole point of sports in general is to be nice and have a positive attitude no matter what? ROFL

BossChief
08-04-2011, 11:30 PM
So the whole point of sports in general is to be nice and have a positive attitude no matter what? ROFL

yeah, thats exactly what I meant.

Gimme a fucking break.

this is going nowhere...there is a reason Tebows jersey is one of the biggest selling jerseys on the market, if not, the biggest.

Its lots of reasons beyond those that I listed.

kysirsoze
08-04-2011, 11:36 PM
None of that has to do shit with sports. Who the fuck cares if he's a nice guy? Who cares that he always looks at things in a positive nature? Not all things are positive. WTF?

Add to that the dude is a fucking competitor. I still think he'll never be a great NFL QB, but I am with Boss. He's like the anti-Randy Moss. Pretty sure his heart would explode in his chest before he gave up on a play. It is too bad he's a Bronco. I mean I love that they threw away a first round pick on him, but too bad for him. His lacking talent coupled with that shit sandwich of an organization doesn't bode well.

-King-
08-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Just cause you try your hardest at something means shit. If you suck at sports, then you do NOT personify whats right in sports. Period. You make a good story, but thats about it.

Would you want Tebow starting on your team? If not, then he doesn't personify whats right in sports.

RealSNR
08-05-2011, 12:42 AM

I would love to see that kid succeed, just not in Denver.Someone like Tamba Hali is just as devoted, caring, and courageous as Tebow. And the source of his heart is way cooler and more legitimate than Tebow's.

Bewbies
08-05-2011, 12:47 AM
There is no way you can root for Tebow in Denver. If my brother got drafted by the Broncos I'd boo his ass when he was out on the field.

Come on man.

Bewbies
08-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Hell, if I got drafted by the Broncos I'd boo myself!

RealSNR
08-05-2011, 12:56 AM
The courageous Tim Tebow: King of the Jews!

http://www.thesportsrevolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tim-tebow-crying.jpg

-King-
08-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Someone like Tamba Hali is just as devoted, caring, and courageous as Tebow. And the source of his heart is way cooler and more legitimate than Tebow's.

THIS
Posted via Mobile Device

kcxiv
08-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Just cause you try your hardest at something means shit. If you suck at sports, then you do NOT personify whats right in sports. Period. You make a good story, but thats about it.

Would you want Tebow starting on your team? If not, then he doesn't personify whats right in sports.

ill be the first to say fuck Tebow the football player, but, the thing is he doesnt suck at sports. He wouldnt have gotten to where he did, if he sucked. He may not be talented enough to be a starting qb in the NFL, but he he doesnt suck as a football player.

Also, Alot of people thought Tamba wasnt going to ammount to shit. hard work, dedication big ass heart and hes cashing fat ass checks all the way to the bank smiling form ear to ear.

Chiefs=Champions
08-05-2011, 06:14 AM
ill be the first to say **** Tebow the football player, but, the thing is he doesnt suck at sports. He wouldnt have gotten to where he did, if he sucked. He may not be talented enough to be a starting qb in the NFL, but he he doesnt suck as a football player.

Also, Alot of people thought Tamba wasnt going to ammount to shit. hard work, dedication big ass heart and hes cashing fat ass checks all the way to the bank smiling form ear to ear.

While i agree with you to an extent. Tamba has amazing technique and balance with the later always being a trait of his.

Tebow has to change his throwing style to the point that its basically starting over again. He also has terrible feet. These are problems that even the largest heart on earth is going to struggle with.

If i were the Broncos i would cut my loses and try him at a new postion. Its probably a smaller learning curve than hes got a QB...

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-05-2011, 01:24 PM

Well butter my fucking biscuits, that sounds so applicable to Stat Crapple as well.

"Oh, but he's OUR nice guy"!(drooling idiot drools on chin)

-King-
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
ill be the first to say fuck Tebow the football player, but, the thing is he doesnt suck at sports. He wouldnt have gotten to where he did, if he sucked. He may not be talented enough to be a starting qb in the NFL, but he he doesnt suck as a football player.

The NFL is the only sport that counts :harumph:

-King-
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Well butter my fucking biscuits, that sounds so applicable to Stat Crapple as well.

"Oh, but he's OUR nice guy"!(drooling idiot drools on chin)

You have an unnatural and unhealthy obsession with him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-05-2011, 02:54 PM

My obsession lies with fixing a decades-long oversight. Matt Cassel is just another squirrel facing the oncoming set of radials.

Okie_Apparition
08-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Someone like Tamba Hali is just as devoted, caring, and courageous as Tebow. And the source of his heart is way cooler and more legitimate than Tebow's.

There is all the makings of a legend in Tamba. Odds of that happening are incredibly slim because legends are so rare. The story line and dedication..

Hammock Parties
08-08-2011, 04:43 PM
LAWL

http://i52.tinypic.com/33nkk90.jpg

beach tribe
08-08-2011, 05:09 PM

Can't wait till his huge flip flop this season.

It will make his last 7,000 posts completely pointless. Not that they aren't anyway. Cassel is or QB for the foreseeable future.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-08-2011, 05:17 PM
My obsession lies with fixing a decades-long oversight. Matt Cassel is just another squirrel facing the oncoming set of radials.

That av is disturbing.

Hammock Parties
08-08-2011, 07:20 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/wires/08/08/2020.ap.fbn.broncos.depth.chart.1st.ld.writethru.0690/

http://i53.tinypic.com/347ed90.jpg

Molitoth
08-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Orton and Tebow's relationship cannot be even slightly good, and probably has that locker room split in two. I will bet against the donks nearly every game this year, it's a beautiful thing.

Mile High Mania
08-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Orton and Tebow's relationship cannot be even slightly good, and probably has that locker room split in two. I will bet against the donks nearly every game this year, it's a beautiful thing.

I haven't read anything about locker room splits... I think the media makes more of this than there is right now. If the locker room believed that Tebow were ready, maybe you would have a point.

Lots of fans and the media want Tebow to start... I think the bulk of the players and many fans are fine with Orton.

MIAdragon
08-08-2011, 07:50 PM
I haven't read anything about locker room splits... I think the media makes more of this than there is right now. If the locker room believed that Tebow were ready, maybe you would have a point.

Lots of fans and the media want Tebow to start... I think the bulk of the players and many fans are fine with Orton.

We sure do, please let it be so.

ChiefMojo
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
I pray to God Tim Tebow is the QB soon... he just isn't a NFL QB. Orton isn't great, but at least he is serviceable if he has protection.

Quesadilla Joe
08-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Chiefs fans are petrified of Tim Tebow. You all saw Tebow bring Denver back from a 17 point halftime deficit by throwing for over 300+ yards and scoring the game winning TD with just seconds remaining, you saw it and you were reminded of Elway. There is no way ya'll would be hating on him unless you weren't scared to death that Denver found their franchise QBOTF.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Chiefs fans are petrified of Tim Tebow. You all saw Tebow bring Denver back from a 17 point halftime deficit by throwing for over 300+ yards and scoring the game winning TD with just seconds remaining, you saw it and you were reminded of Elway. There is no way ya'll would be hating on him unless you weren't scared to death that Denver found their franchise QBOTF.

You did not just go there....

It was against one of, if not the worst, defenses out there.

Quesadilla Joe
08-08-2011, 09:03 PM
You did not just go there....

It was against one of, if not the worst, defenses out there.

You know that new QB Rating that ESPN has? Well Tebow is higher than Bradford in that QB Rating system as well.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 09:05 PM
You know that new QB Rating that ESPN has? Well Tebow is higher than Bradford in that QB Rating system as well.

Well, of course I would expect Tebow to have a higher rating in that system since Tebow's sample size is over a span of what? 3 games? Bradford's is over 16.

Saul Good
08-08-2011, 09:06 PM

Hopefully the Broncos include this tidbit when they send out the mass e-mail asking for a 7th rounder in trade for him.

|Zach|
08-08-2011, 09:08 PM

I am shocked you even watched it fair weather fan.

Quesadilla Joe
08-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Well, of course I would expect Tebow to have a higher rating in that system since Tebow's sample size is over a span of what? 3 games? Bradford's is over 16.

How many starts did it take for Bradford to get his first 300 yard passing game?

Tebow threw for 300 yards in just his second start in the NFL.

58-4ever
08-08-2011, 09:12 PM
How many starts did it take for Bradford to get his first 300 yard passing game?

Good stat bruh.

Rams Fan

Consider who Bradford at WR and the defense Tebow threw for 300 yards against.

Edit: His first 300 yard passing game was vs the Broncos.

Hammock Parties
Tebow threw for 300 yards because he was facing the worst pass defense in NFL history.

Saul Good
08-08-2011, 09:14 PM

Interesting tidbit, his second start of his career was also his second to last start of his career.

-King-
08-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Consider who Bradford at WR and the defense Tebow threw for 300 yards against.

Edit: His first 300 yard passing game was vs the Broncos.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL OH THE IRONY! ROFLROFLROFL

I wonder how he'll spin that.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 09:16 PM

Well, it couldn't be that the Rams are better than the Broncos?:hmmm:

Quesadilla Joe
08-08-2011, 09:22 PM

Kinda easy to pick apart a defense when you have all day to throw. At least Tebow went against Mario Williams, Bradford didn't have to deal with DOOM.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Kinda easy to pick apart a when you have all day to throw. At least Tebow went against Mario Williams, Bradford didn't have to deal with DOOM.

The Texans secondary was awful.

Saul Good
08-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Bradford didn't have to deal with DOOM.

Nobody had to deal with Training Room Doom.

Cephalic Trauma
08-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Kinda easy to pick apart a defense when you have all day to throw. At least Tebow went against Mario Williams, Bradford didn't have to deal with DOOM.

:doh!:Holy ****. Are all the trolls this dumb?

The Bad Guy
08-08-2011, 09:27 PM
You know what will be hilarious?

When Von Miller suffers some injury like last year's glory child, Demariyus Thomas, and is a shell of his former self.

The Bad Guy
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
The Texans passing D was the worst in NFL history.

Mario Williams also blew last year.

Keep trying, you fucking idiot.

MagicHef
08-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Hilarious that the Texans were so terrible last year, and yet the Chiefs couldn't beat them.

Pablo
08-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Hilarious that the Texans were so terrible last year, and yet the Chiefs couldn't beat them.Phantom PI calls will do that sometimes.

Hammock Parties
08-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Hilarious that the Texans were so terrible last year, and yet the Chiefs couldn't beat them.

Hilarious that the Broncos sucked last year, and will suck even harder this year.

|Zach|
08-08-2011, 09:55 PM
I had forgotten about that PI call. That was Flowers right? What a travesty that was.

Pablo
08-08-2011, 09:56 PM
I had forgotten about that PI call. That was Flowers right? What a travesty that was.Yes. Flowers had played a pretty good game on AJ, but got fucked at the end.

|Zach|
08-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Yes. Flowers had played a pretty good game on AJ, but got ****ed at the end.

It is interesting how the Chiefs left a few wins out there on some silly things. Shit like that is what makes me more encouraged about this year.

DBOSHO
08-08-2011, 09:58 PM
A friend of mine was arguing that what johnson did was legal, because he only extended his elbow out and not his arm. Called it a wishbone. Is that correct? If so then shouldnt dbs be able to do the same?

RealSNR
08-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Kinda easy to pick apart a defense when you have all day to throw. At least Tebow went against Mario Williams, Bradford didn't have to deal with DOOM.Eh, he's more Quake than he is Doom

The Bad Guy
08-08-2011, 10:23 PM

Pass defense was terrible.

Their offense was very good.

Learn how to read, you dumb fuck.

Also, team was a lot different early in the year than later on.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 10:35 PM

Hilarious that KnowMo said the Broncos are better than the Rams when the Rams beat them. In Denver.

BigMeatballDave
08-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Hilarious that KnowMo said the Broncos are better than the Rams when the Rams beat them. In Denver.I thought that game was played in London?

Not that it matters. Your point is still valid.

Rams Fan
08-08-2011, 10:56 PM
I thought that game was played in London?

Not that it matters. Your point is still valid.

The game you are thinking of that was in London was against the 49ers and Broncos.

BigMeatballDave
08-08-2011, 11:33 PM
The game you are thinking of that was in London was against the 49ers and Broncos.Yeah, that's right.

Mile High Mania
08-09-2011, 05:10 AM
KnowMo sure takes the fun out of trying to post around here...

beach tribe
08-09-2011, 06:18 AM

It is fuqing hilarious how he makes Denver fans look.

Mile High Mania
08-09-2011, 06:57 AM
It is fuqing hilarious how he makes Denver fans look.

Chiefs' fans have their own albatross.

Saul Good
08-09-2011, 08:04 AM
You know what will be hilarious?

When Von Miller suffers some injury like last year's glory child, Demariyus Thomas, and is a shell of his former self.

How's this for a comparison of where the 2 teams are at?

KnowMo is counting on their first-rounder to turn around their defense.

Chiefs fans are hoping our first-rounder can be a solid option in the passing game even though he may have fewer catches than Bowe, Breaston, Moeaki, and possibly Charles on a team that led the NFL in rushing last year.

Hammock Parties
08-09-2011, 04:23 PM
@ProFootballTalk: Brady Quinn picking up snaps over Tebow with Broncos No. 2 offense http://t.co/vqggxSd

Quesadilla Joe
08-09-2011, 04:26 PM
@ProFootballTalk: Brady Quinn picking up snaps over Tebow with Broncos No. 2 offense http://t.co/vqggxSd

Denver news gets the clicks. It's crazy how many people give a shit about our 2nd and 3rd string QB battle.

RealSNR
08-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Denver news gets the clicks. It's crazy how many people give a shit about our 2nd and 3rd string QB battle.Careful that you lift with your knees while you're moving those goal posts

Pasta Little Brioni
08-09-2011, 04:31 PM
The game you are thinking of that was in London was against the 49ers and Broncos.

:hmmm: Didn't the Niners beat them as well?

Saul Good
08-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Denver news gets the clicks. It's crazy how many people give a shit about our 2nd and 3rd string QB battle.

...says the Denver fan with 5000 posts on a Chiefs message board.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-09-2011, 04:52 PM
It's gonna be joyous watching the Donkeys struggle to win 5 games this year. Good times.

vailpass
08-09-2011, 04:53 PM
...says the Denver fan with 5000 posts on a Chiefs message board.

And a thread dedicated to him on that very same board.

Saul Good
08-09-2011, 05:00 PM

That has half of the posts after 2 years that a thread about Frankie's stupidity has in a week.

Saul Good
08-09-2011, 05:01 PM

Going to hit 20K today, BTW?

Hammock Parties
08-09-2011, 05:04 PM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/tebow_110809_CP.jpg

Warrior5
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM

Don't worry MHM; once the season starts, the serious crap-flinging (and fun) will commence...

:arrow::bang::Broncos:

Saul Good
08-09-2011, 05:14 PM

If you take a couple weeks off of posting, you could hit 20K on your 10th anniversary with CP. Milestone city!!!

(Not that I want you to stop posting.)

InChiefsHeaven
08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
vailpass and MHM make it just a little tiny bit harder to hate all Donkey fans. Knowmo makes up for it...

The Bad Guy
08-09-2011, 08:17 PM

I think it was more of a organization thing instead of having the village idiot posting numerous threads.

RealSNR
08-09-2011, 08:22 PM
I think it was more of a organization thing instead of having the village idiot posting numerous threads.Nope. We can't stand the fact that Knowmo speaks the truth, so we flame him for it. Don't you know? We're so bitter and thin-skinned that we let any obvious troll tease us until we go insane.

I mean, just watch how professionally a place like the Orange Mane handles a turd troll like GoChiefs. They do brilliantly with him and just ignore him until he gets tired and leaves!

Oh... wait... that's not really what happens.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Priceless quote.

The FO needs to trade the poor kid (Tebow) and let him get a fair chance on another team...and most importantly QUIT ****ing around with the fans. They look like they don't know what the hell they're doing, and it's unsettling.

Quesadilla Joe
08-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Priceless quote.

Broncos message boards suck, the Mane is the least active, most boring Broncos board out there. The camp reports were all that made the Mane tolerable but they hate the team so much now they don't even go to camp anymore.

BossChief
08-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Broncos message boards suck, the Mane is the least active, most boring Broncos board out there. The camp reports were all that made the Mane tolerable but they hate the team so much now they don't even go to camp anymore.

You dont have any room to talk

They have a reason they hate the team...

They watched the games, unlike somebody else we Know(mo).

Hammock Parties
08-20-2011, 09:55 PM
So, if you missed it, tonight Tebow played mopup football with the third string. The Donks even put in the 4th QB after Tebow handed the ball off mostly.

The Donk faithful are crying.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?

I'M LEGIT MAD RIGHT NOW.

Tebow will never see the day as Broncos Starting QB, and the franchise will live to regret it.

If a franchise would rather play Kyle Orton, then the best college football player ever, it's time to move on!

Seriously?!?! Not EVEN 2 full possessions?

Wait till he runs for a first down and EVEN slides for your conservative Friggin' offense ... and you take him out for some guy who won't be on the team!

**** you, Fox.
**** you, McCoy.
**** you, Gase.

Orton is good people. Better get used to it.

http://i51.tinypic.com/muhpb9.jpg

Quesadilla Joe
08-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Orton looked like Tom Brady. And that isn't just some homer talk. He played awesome tonight. Tebow isn't at Orton's level right now.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Orton looked like Tom Brady. And that isn't just some homer talk. He played awesome tonight. Tebow isn't at Orton's level right now.

Nice to know another year is being wasted in Denver on Kyle Orton.

MIAdragon
08-20-2011, 10:22 PM

Pure gold LMAO

Quesadilla Joe
08-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Nice to know another year is being wasted in Denver on Kyle Orton.

Orton is extremely accurate, extremely smart, has a strong enough arm to make every throw, is one of the 5 best QB's in the NFL at selling a playfake, can take drops from under center.... He just sucks at making something out of nothing if he is pressured he will take a sack 90 times out of 100.

Tebow can turn a bad play into an exceptional play but he is just inconsistent at making the routine play. He could learn a lot from watching Orton and another year on the bench won't hurt him.

Quesadilla Joe
08-20-2011, 10:26 PM
The only way a year would be wasted with Orton is if for some reason Denver starts off 1-4 and Fox refuses to put Tebow in. I think Denver will contend for a playoff spot this year with Orton at the helm.

RealSNR
08-20-2011, 10:29 PM
The only way a year would be wasted with Orton is if for some reason Denver starts off 1-4 and Fox refuses to put Tebow in. I think Denver will contend for a playoff spot this year with Orton at the helm.Agreed.

I also think my penis is actually a key that unlocks a wardrobe somewhere in London, which leads to the land of Narnia.

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 10:29 PM
The only way a year would be wasted with Orton is if for some reason Denver starts off 1-4 and Fox refuses to put Tebow in. I think Denver will contend for a playoff spot this year with Orton at the helm.

Are you the only smart person on the planet, or are you just the only one that's wrong about the Broncos?

Saul Good
08-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Agreed.

I also think my penis is actually a key that unlocks a wardrobe somewhere in London, which leads to the land of Narnia.

I agree with everything you said other than the comma.

SoCalBronco
08-21-2011, 12:03 AM

We don't hate "the team". Some of us just hate ownership and think the front office is well below average.

I'm not going to carry the old man's water. That's not what a fan does. I root for the team on gameday..that's it. I'm not going to blindly support all of Bowlen's decisions (and those of his minions). He's a fucking piece of shit moron. Perhaps instead of attacking your fellow fans, you should direct your anger at him.

RealSNR
08-21-2011, 12:09 AM
We don't hate "the team". Some of us just hate ownership and think the front office is well below average.

I'm not going to carry the old man's water. That's not what a fan does. I root for the team on gameday..that's it. I'm not going to blindly support all of Bowlen's decisions (and those of his minions). He's a fucking piece of shit moron. Perhaps instead of attacking your fellow fans, you should direct your anger at him.You probably watch all of Denver's games, I'll bet.

Why do you hate the Broncos so much?

SoCalBronco
08-21-2011, 12:11 AM
You probably watch all of Denver's games, I'll bet.

Why do you hate the Broncos so much?

I do watch all the Broncos games (or almost all of them). I love the team. I simply hate the owner and would also strongly prefer to have a different front office.

BigRock
08-21-2011, 12:12 AM
**** you, Fox.
**** you, McCoy.
**** you, Gase.

Are they under the impression that Elway wants Tebow to play and is being overruled by these three people, or can they just not bring themselves to say "Fuck you, Horseface" yet?

Won't that be a glorious day when it arrives. Sooner rather than later, I'm guessing.

lostcause
08-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Are they under the impression that Elway wants Tebow to play and is being overruled by these three people, or can they just not bring themselves to say "**** you, Horseface" yet?

Won't that be a glorious day when it arrives. Sooner rather than later, I'm guessing.

I'm sure it's coincidence that Tebow dropped to 3rd string after the arrival of a legitimate qb on the front office scene. Probably just Fox holding the talent level back.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Are they under the impression that Elway wants Tebow to play and is being overruled by these three people, or can they just not bring themselves to say "Fuck you, Horseface" yet?

Thank you for loading the gun.

beach tribe
08-21-2011, 12:38 AM

I'm not going to carry the old man's water. That's not what a fan does. I root for the team on gameday..that's it. I'm not going to blindly support all of Bowlen's decisions (and those of his minions). He's a ****ing piece of shit moron. Perhaps instead of attacking your fellow fans, you should direct your anger at him.

We know what it feels like to go through a complete rebuild. Knowmo is just in complete denial about the state of your team. I'm really not trying to be a dick either when I say you have every reason to be pissed. The way your organization has been operated over the last few seasons is probably the worst of any team in the league. I actually hope you guys get something in line. The division just isn't the same without a heated rivalry between our two clubs. Cause' seriously, it's gonna be a few years before you will rival us the way this team is being run. And that's only if you guys can already see anything besides the inside of your own rectums yet.

Titty Meat
08-21-2011, 05:06 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99539

Comedy. Broncos are going to win the AFC West!

Messier
08-21-2011, 07:50 AM

I don't look at Orange mane very often. Man! The unearned, and under-analyzed enthusiasm. They think the Broncos are going to win, because they just do. They think the Chargers and the Chiefs are going to take a step back, because they just do.

As a fan, that would drive me mad, and I consider myself a homer.

beach tribe
08-21-2011, 08:11 AM

This is fucking hilarious. You would NEVER see that many retarded homer posts if our team was in the same shape as that POS team.
I'm glad they feel that way though. Gonna be a whole lot of broken hearts. They will probably all stop watching by game 5 when they are 1-4.

RealSNR
08-21-2011, 08:13 AM
I do watch all the Broncos games (or almost all of them). I love the team. I simply hate the owner and would also strongly prefer to have a different front office.Good for you. Your buddy Knowmo turned all the Bronco games off last year at halftime because he was miserable and frustrated.

And he claims people on the Mane hate the Broncos

DBOSHO
08-21-2011, 08:15 AM
That board is full of KnowMos. Holy shit.

Mile High Mania
08-21-2011, 09:22 AM
I haven't been over there in a while... MileHighReport (no affiliation to me) is where I typically go.

Quesadilla Joe
08-21-2011, 10:08 AM

I'm not going to carry the old man's water. That's not what a fan does. I root for the team on gameday..that's it. I'm not going to blindly support all of Bowlen's decisions (and those of his minions). He's a ****ing piece of shit moron. Perhaps instead of attacking your fellow fans, you should direct your anger at him.

I still don't understand all the Bowlen hate over there. Bowlen has always spent the money, no owner has signed more free agents than Bowlen.

Bowlen never interferes with football operations. What exactly has he done to deserve the hate?

The Mane has a lot of knowledgeable posters but nowadays it just seems that every thread is an argument about Tebow, or Cutler, or Bowlen, or Shanahan. There is very little legitimate discussions over there anymore.

Messier
08-21-2011, 10:29 AM
I still don't understand all the Bowlen hate over there. Bowlen has always spent the money, no owner has signed more free agents than Bowlen.

Bowlen never interferes with football operations. What exactly has he done to deserve the hate?

The Mane has a lot of knowledgeable posters but nowadays it just seems that every thread is an argument about Tebow, or Cutler, or Bowlen, or Shanahan. There is very little legitimate discussions over there anymore.

When you all agree, (Broncos are awesome.) What's to discuss?

Bane
08-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Fuck the Donks,their pussy ass fans and their shit bag coaches/owner.Stay classy winning 4 games bitches.

Okie_Apparition
08-21-2011, 10:43 AM
The discussion KnowMo was looking for is what kinda of circle should we form & do we go dry or with crisco

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Orton is extremely accurate, extremely smart, has a strong enough arm to make every throw, is one of the 5 best QB's in the NFL at selling a playfake, can take drops from under center.... He just sucks at making something out of nothing if he is pressured he will take a sack 90 times out of 100.Tebow can turn a bad play into an exceptional play but he is just inconsistent at making the routine play. He could learn a lot from watching Orton and another year on the bench won't hurt him.

So, how the hell does he even get mentioned in the same breath as Tom Brady? You really should watch more NFL kid.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2011, 11:43 AM

Some reason other than they are a bad football team???

Pablo
08-21-2011, 11:45 AM
The only way a year would be wasted with Orton is if for some reason Denver starts off 1-4 and Fox refuses to put Tebow in. I think Denver will contend for a playoff spot this year with Orton at the helm.Jesus. It's beautiful. The way your mind works is beautiful.

I don't even want to try to understand it. I'll just appreciate it.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Imagine how surprised he'll be when they suck ass. He'll turn the game off at halftime and yell "Moooooom meatloaf".

Hammock Parties
09-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Whatever you think about Cassel, at least our QB position is not this mess:

I believe that if the goal is to win a championship, the best thing this team can do is trade Orton before the trade deadline. Further, I think that not moving him is a huge step backwards (over the long term route to the trophy).

I like Orton, and if the goal is to just get to 8-8 this season, then sure, keep him around. But if we're looking at the long term, he needs to be moved.

1. We're not going to get anything for Brady Quinn. He showed once again vs. Arizona in a game with relatively little pressure that he is not up to being a starting level pro quarterback. He's a backup at best - which is not a bad asset for us to have - a "no threat" asset who can plug a hole if you need him to and allow your starter to feel like he's not got anyone breathing down his neck.

2. Orton isn't coming back next year without a serious offer. Denver fans treat the guy like garbage. The fans want Tebow. Orton is the better pure quarterback on this team by a long shot, and probably gives us the best chance to win the most amount of games this year (I say "probably" because Tebow has the X factor), but winning games with Orton this year does us no good when he walks to any number of AFC teams that are looking for quarterbacks next season.

3. We should not chance losing Adam Weber. We need all the young quarterbacks we can get right now, and next season we're looking at losing both Orton and Quinn to free agency.

The Denver Broncos should:

1) Move Orton as quickly as possible while his value is at its absolute peak (he's got nowhere to go but down from this point each and every week - this team is not deep and it's going to hurt Kyle's value as the season progresses).

2) Keep Brady Quinn as a backup. I hate it, you hate it, but he's got no trade value, and cutting him at this point is a huge waste.

3) Start Tebow and let him sink or swim. With a full season, we'll know whether or not we should be drafting a QB next year in the first round or the third round.

4) Keep Adam Weber on the active Roster as #3 and keep him involved.

5) Draft a QB in the first or the third round of next year depending on how Tebow does. Either way, with Brady on his way out, we'll need someone.

I want to make it clear that this take is not an indictment on Orton. I like the guy. He's a solid guy. But he's not coming back to Denver. You can see it in his interviews. He hates it here. He isn't appreciated. He's got Tebow hovering over his shoulder. I'm pretty sure that Elway isn't going to want to give him a big enough contract to make him want to stick around - and even if he did the fans would hold it against him. I think we all know that the guy is going to be booed in Denver before September is through, and Tebow's name is going to be chanted. It's not fair, but that's life.

Imagine we keep Orton, and cut Quinn... And let's say we go 8-8 with the guy - hell let's say we go 10-6. And then we lose Orton to Free Agency. How are we any better off than if we were to move Orton now?

TimeForWasp
09-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Thank you for loading the gun.

ROFL Nice one. can I borrow that??

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Whatever you think about Cassel, at least our QB position is not this mess:

10-6? ROFL I miss Taco. The biggest homer ever.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2011, 05:18 PM
LMAO

Broncos fans planning to buy pro-Tebow billboards

Me and 7 of my buddies who are all die hard broncos fans have finally raised enough money for 2 downtown denver billboards to read: Bench orton play Tebow w/ a few different on the field photos. We are waiting to see how orton does this week vs the bungals. No we are not timmy fanatics we are true broncos fans for years and years and we are sick of seeing all the excuses for orton. So hopefully by week 3 the billboards will be up!

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/09/14/broncos-fans-planning-to-buy-pro-tebow-billboards/9622/

Jesse Oaks and seven of his buddies have been saving their money for almost a year for a guys trip to the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. But after the Broncos lost their season opener on Monday, the group concocted a new plan for how to spend those dollars: Buy two billboards on which to implore the Broncos bosses to make a change at quarterback.

“We believe in Coach Fox, we’re just tired of Kyle Orton,” Oaks said. “We were sitting around after Fox said he didn’t hear the chants for Tebow, and we figured if he’s deaf, we hope he’s not blind.”

Oaks, who lives in Independence, Ky., said he has called several billboard companies, and was told it would cost $10,000 to purchase two billboards in downtown Denver. He posted his plan on BroncosForums.com on Wednesday afternoon and said he’s received hundreds of emails from strangers since, most of them offering to chip in.

It is still up for debate what the billboards will say, because Oaks said the group doesn’t want to come across as bashing a single player. But the message is clear, he said: Orton’s time has passed.

“We used to be a team that if we weren’t in the Super Bowl hunt, it was a losing season. It just feels like we’re a team that’s settling for mediocrity,” Oaks said. “We’re not blind, we know when we see good football. We see other teams making good plays and we don’t see that from our team. We can sink or swim with Tim Tebow, why wait a few more years?”

Ugly Duck
09-14-2011, 06:29 PM
I think Denver will contend for a playoff spot this year with Orton at the helm.

You are a unique kinda guy....

Hammock Parties
10-31-2011, 02:22 PM
“Can you believe ’15’?” one Detroit Lions defender asked after his team’s 45-10 immolation of Tebow and the Denver Broncos. “Come on – that’s embarrassing. I mean, it’s a joke. We knew all week that if we brought any kind of defensive pressure, he couldn’t do anything. In the second half it got boring out there. We were like, ‘Come on – that’s your quarterback? Seriously?’

Hootie
10-31-2011, 02:56 PM
It's so hilarious I'm almost starting to feel bad for Tebow...and the blind homers like KnowMo.

Dude is such a homer he probably still won't give up on Tebow.

But hopefully the media does, and soon.

InChiefsHeaven
10-31-2011, 02:57 PM
Wonder what they said about Cassel...but I digress.

Tebow is SO not a QB. In fact, I think it's all a ploy. They knew Orton was Nowhere Man, they fans were all masturbating to Tebow, so they figured screw it. Throw him in there, let HIM prove that he has no business playing QB in this league. Then they suck enough to get a decent QB in the draft.

God he was awful. I watched the whole game, and I think it's the first time I've seen him play a whole game. It's all true. Mechanics are shit and he's had 2 seasons to get that out of him. Ain't gonna happen.

...but the Donks will suck royally this year. So there's that...

InChiefsHeaven
10-31-2011, 02:58 PM
“Can you believe ’15’?” one Detroit Lions defender asked after his team’s 45-10 immolation of Tebow and the Denver Broncos. “Come on – that’s embarrassing. I mean, it’s a joke. We knew all week that if we brought any kind of defensive pressure, he couldn’t do anything. In the second half it got boring out there. We were like, ‘Come on – that’s your quarterback? Seriously?’

link?

CoMoChief
10-31-2011, 02:59 PM
left handed QB's are garbage anyways, with exception to a few

Hammock Parties
10-31-2011, 02:59 PM
http://losthatsportsblog.com/2011/10/detroit-lions-defensive-players-say-tim-tebow-is-a-joke/

kaplin42
10-31-2011, 03:13 PM
The fact of the matter is that Tim Tebow isby no means a fundamentally sound quarterback. His footwork is suspect, his decision making questionable and his accuracy is sub par at best.

You could sub Matt Cassel for Tim Tebow and it would still be 100% true.

whoman69
10-31-2011, 05:29 PM
You could sub Matt Cassel for Tim Tebow and it would still be 100% true.

But not to such a ridiculous extent.

Bacillus Anthracis
10-31-2011, 05:34 PM
Over on OM, they were saying that after yesterday's debacle that Tebow was going to be the next John Elway. Somewhere else on the planet a behavioral psychologist read that, packed his suitcase and headed for Denver.

BigMeatballDave
10-31-2011, 05:48 PM
left handed QB's are garbage anyways, with exception to a few

There haven't been many good ones.

Young, Esiason, Vick.

Was Plunkett a lefty?

stonedstooge
10-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Stabler was a lefty

Saul Good
10-31-2011, 07:44 PM
There haven't been many good ones.

Young, Esiason, Vick.

Was Plunkett a lefty?

Jake Plummer threw a left-handed pass or two in his day.

listopencil
10-31-2011, 07:52 PM
I haven't been over there in a while... MileHighReport (no affiliation to me) is where I typically go.

The KFFL Broncos site is decent. It doesn't have as much activity as Orangemane...but that can be a good thing.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2011, 08:29 PM
12. Tim Tebow is the lightning rod for all that is wrong with the Broncos. But what keeps getting overlooked is that the Denver defense is no better now than it was last season.

In fact, it's worse. And this has nothing to do with Tebow. The Broncos last season allowed an opposing quarterback rating of 93 and 7.8 yards per attempt. This year they are allowing a 107.1 rating and 8.1 per attempt. This is with Elvis Dumervil back in the lineup and adding excellent rookie rusher Von Miller.

Tebow has played poorly, but so have most of the Broncos.

FAX
11-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Stabler was a lefty

Reminds me of the old Slovakian proverb, Mr. stonedstooge. It goes something like this;

"Whenst bedding two womans, the wise man makes certain that one womans is right-handed and one womans is left-handed to prevent cramps in upper legs and back."

FAX

Quesadilla Joe
11-05-2011, 09:47 PM
12. Tim Tebow is the lightning rod for all that is wrong with the Broncos. But what keeps getting overlooked is that the Denver defense is no better now than it was last season.

In fact, it's worse. And this has nothing to do with Tebow. The Broncos last season allowed an opposing quarterback rating of 93 and 7.8 yards per attempt. This year they are allowing a 107.1 rating and 8.1 per attempt. This is with Elvis Dumervil back in the lineup and adding excellent rookie rusher Von Miller.

Tebow has played poorly, but so have most of the Broncos.

DJ Williams, Ty Warren, Elvis Dumervil, Champ Bailey, Marcus Thomas, Kevin Vickerson, and Sydquan Thompson have all been hurt this year. Denver has had the worst run of luck with injuries for the past 5 years.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM
DJ Williams, Ty Warren, Elvis Dumervil, Champ Bailey, Marcus Thomas, Kevin Vickerson, and Sydquan Thompson have all been hurt this year. Denver has had the worst run of luck with injuries for the past 5 years.

You've had a shitty run of luck with picking quarterbacks and coaches, too.

Quesadilla Joe
11-05-2011, 09:53 PM
You've had a shitty run of luck with picking quarterbacks and coaches, too.

At least our GM will correct any problems the team has. Cassel is going to retire a Chief.

Brock
11-05-2011, 09:53 PM

An interesting mix of old, past their prime players and guys nobody has ever heard of.

kysirsoze
11-05-2011, 09:54 PM

Dude, I'm no Bronco fan, but the Lions were being straight assholes. You want to kinda root for a shitty franchise like that to finally turn it around, but some of these guys make it hard to do. Have a little class, for crissakes.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2011, 09:57 PM
At least our GM will correct any problems the team has. Cassel is going to retire a Chief.

Or he could create new ones. Right now Elway looks like a colossal turd of a GM.

Quesadilla Joe
An interesting mix of old, past their prime players and guys nobody has ever heard of.

All of those guys would start for the Chiefs except for Sydquan.

Quesadilla Joe
Or he could create new ones. Right now Elway looks like a colossal turd of a GM.

ROFL

Yeah he only drafted VON freaking MILLER, the heavy favorite for DROY.

Bowser
11-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Dude, I'm no Bronco fan, but the Lions were being straight assholes. You want to kinda root for a shitty franchise like that to finally turn it around, but some of these guys make it hard to do. Have a little class, for crissakes.

I'd say that they are just as sick of all this Tebow horseshit as the rest of us, and spoke their minds since they got to see it up close and personal.

Bowser
11-05-2011, 09:59 PM
All of those guys would start for the Chiefs except for Sydquan.

Yeah. Sure.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2011, 10:00 PM
ROFL

Yeah he only drafted VON freaking MILLER, the heavy favorite for DROY.

An idiot could have picked Miller.

kysirsoze
11-05-2011, 10:01 PM
I'd say that they are just as sick of all this Tebow horseshit as the rest of us, and spoke their minds since they got to see it up close and personal.

Tebow doesn't interview himself. It just came off as mean-spirited to me.

Quesadilla Joe

Yet most of the people on Chiefs Planet were ripping Denver for not drafting Marcel Dareus.

RealSNR
All of those guys would start for the Chiefs except for Sydquan.ROFL

RealSNR
11-05-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm going to load Knowmo's thread with homer Chiefs stuff. And the funny part is I will be stretching the truth only slightly

RealSNR
11-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Denver is in desperate need for a new offensive line, and they could stand to start with a new left tackle. Ryan Clady needs to aspire to Brandon Albert's level AT LEAST. Clady's just not getting it done.

BigRock
11-05-2011, 10:06 PM

An idiot did.

Quesadilla Joe
11-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Denver is in desperate need for a new offensive line, and they could stand to start with a new left tackle. Ryan Clady needs to aspire to Brandon Albert's level AT LEAST. Clady's just not getting it done.

Kuper and Clady are elite players at their positions and Suh said last week that Kuper was the best guard he had ever played against

4th and Long
11-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Kuper and Clady are elite players at their positions and Suh said last week that Kuper was the best guard he had ever played against

Because if he said Kuper sucked ass, well, ... there would be trouble in Mudville.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Kuper and Clady are elite players at their positions

That's real fucking funny, bitch.

What's also funny is that Pro Football Focus ranks Kuper as 25th among guards and Clady is 26th among tackles.

While we're at it, can I get your opinion on Orlando Franklin, who is now protecting the blindside, rendering Clady useless?

Caseyguyrr
11-05-2011, 10:17 PM

broncos always have and always will think elway is the answer to all of their problems, no matter what position he is in.

Quesadilla Joe
11-05-2011, 10:26 PM
That's real ****ing funny, bitch.

What's also funny is that Pro Football Focus ranks Kuper as 25th among guards and Clady is 26th among tackles.

While we're at it, can I get your opinion on Orlando Franklin, who is now protecting the blindside, rendering Clady useless?

You love acting like PFF is the be all end all of determining who is good or not. My eyes tell me that Clady and Kuper are some of the best in the game.

kysirsoze
11-05-2011, 10:28 PM
You love acting like PFF is the be all end all of determining who is good or not. My eyes tell me that Clady and Kuper are some of the best in the game.

Of course they do.

Bowser
11-05-2011, 10:29 PM
I'll let someone else post the now famous and obligatory response to Knowmo seeing football with his own eyes.

RealSNR
11-05-2011, 10:34 PM
You love acting like PFF is the be all end all of determining who is good or not. My eyes tell me that Clady and Kuper are some of the best in the game.Your eyes tell you that Tebow will one day be a great QB, when it's more likely at this point that Tyler fucking Palko becomes a great QB than Tebow.

4th and Long
11-05-2011, 10:36 PM
I'll let someone else post the now famous and obligatory response to Knowmo seeing football with his own eyes.
OK. :D
1. That 2-5 record is a really good measuring stick.

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?

3. If so, you may want to have your prescription checked, and soon.

4. If you don't wear glasses or contacts, might I suggest you make an appointment with EyeMasters?

Hammock Parties
11-05-2011, 10:38 PM
You love acting like PFF is the be all end all of determining who is good or not.

They aren't. But they certainly know something about rating players. There's no way they mistook an elite player for a player who is the 25th best at his position.

Caseyguyrr
11-05-2011, 10:40 PM
OK. :D

1. That 2-5 record is a really good measuring stick.

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?

3. If so, you may want to have your prescription checked, and soon.

4. If you don't wear glasses or contacts, might I suggest you make an appointment with EyeMasters?

5. Tebow is still qb last time i checked

Okie_Apparition
11-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Eat more carrots
and stop touching yourself so much

4th and Long
11-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Eat more carrots
and stop touching yourself so much

He'd have to eat so many that his skin would turn orange from a betacaratine overdose.

4th and Long
11-05-2011, 10:46 PM
5. Tebow is still qb last time i checked

:LOL:

-King-
11-05-2011, 11:48 PM

Denver is 24th in sacks allowed ROFL For having 2 of the best in the game on your line, you're O-line sure does suck.

-King-
11-05-2011, 11:51 PM

ROFL Yeah, I'm sure those really set you back further than losing Tony Moeaki, Eric Berry, and Jamaal Charles.

RealSNR
11-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Say what you will about Bill Muir, but he's done a great job of mixing up our offense, picking proper and advantageous times to turn Cassel into a passer and when to leave him as a facilitator of the run game. Without Charles and Moeaki, I dare say there are few offensive coordinators in this league who could do what he's done. And Mike McCoy certainly isn't one of them.

Denver I'm sure would be challenging for the division lead if they had an offensive play caller and coordinator like Bill Muir. Luckily for us, they don't.

RealSNR
11-05-2011, 11:57 PM
Matt Prater drinks and drives, and doesn't have nearly as many game-winning field goals as Ryan Succop. Denver is insane to be trusting the kicking duties to such a wild head case who is rarely there in the clutch. He's only in the mid-seventies for his career, too.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Jackie Battle's getting all kinds of love from NFL analysts. He's probably the best running back in the division right now the way he's running hard in the 4th quarter and taking care of the ball (zero fumbles on the year).

:) :) :) :)

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Meanwhile Knowshon Moreno can barely beat out Willis McGahee, who is washed up. Once Jamaal Charles comes back, maybe Denver will get lucky and Thomas Jones will sign with the team. He'd instantly improve that team's YPC average.

KCrockaholic
11-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Jackie Battle's getting all kinds of love from NFL analysts. He's probably the best running back in the division right now the way he's running hard in the 4th quarter and taking care of the ball (zero fumbles on the year).

:) :) :) :)

Are you fucking kidding me?????

11 hours before game time and you pull this shit?

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Are you fucking kidding me?????

11 hours before game time and you pull this shit?Multiple teams tried to get him as an undrafted free agent in 2007. I would be very surprised if there wasn't an under-the-table bidding war for Battle's services when he was a rookie. Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen reported about as much, but didn't say anything specific due to reporter guy code protocol. :) :)

Chris Mortensen
11-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Multiple teams tried to get him as an undrafted free agent in 2007. I would be very surprised if there wasn't an under-the-table bidding war for Battle's services when he was a rookie. Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen reported about as much, but didn't say anything specific due to reporter guy code protocol. :) :)

Not true.

Rams Fan
11-06-2011, 08:22 AM

:rolleyes:

EVERY TEAM HAS INJURIES.

Saul Good
11-06-2011, 08:50 AM

A bunch of brokedicks got hurt? Shocking.

Tribal Warfare
11-08-2011, 03:38 PM

Boo fucking hoo, signed the 2011 KC Chiefs.

Easy 6
11-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Meanwhile Knowshon Moreno can barely beat out Willis McGahee, who is washed up. Once Jamaal Charles comes back, maybe Denver will get lucky and Thomas Jones will sign with the team. He'd instantly improve that team's YPC average.

I actually thought Fox would do a better job of cobbling together a decent run game & thought he'd have the D playing better than they are, his passing schemes resembles cave drawings, but he could always run it & play D in carolina.

Glad to be wrong :thumb:

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2011, 03:54 PM
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Tebow will finally complete 50 percent of his passes

Rams Fan
11-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Boo ****ing hoo, signed the 2011 KC Chiefs.

Go fuck yourself, Signed 2011 St. Louis Rams

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Go fuck yourself, Signed 2011 St. Louis Rams

Name me the 2 All-Pro caliber players the Rams lost for the year...

Rams Fan
11-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Name me the 2 All-Pro caliber players the Rams lost for the year...

Amendola could be considered an all-pro. Dude led the fucking league in total yards last season.

Oh, and don't forget Jackson.

The Rams have Al Harris, and a shit ton of UDFAs at CB right now.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Amendola could be considered an all-pro. Dude led the fucking league in total yards last season.

Oh, and don't forget Jackson.

The Rams have Al Harris, and a shit ton of UDFAs at CB right now.

ROFL

So, they lost an average reciever, thier RB for a few games, and an average corner. No players even near the caliber of losing Charles and Berry for the season.

vailpass
11-08-2011, 05:37 PM
All ye fans of the shitty teams gather here to do battle. Which tard will emerge from the thunderdome of suck?