PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nicky Athan: Denver & KC talking about a Marshall-for-Croyle trade

Pages : 1 [2]

DTLB58
08-20-2009, 12:30 PM
you wouldn't want to shore up our weakest position on the team with an in his prime 100 catch wr for a 2nd and a tackling dummy?

ROFL

DTLB58
08-20-2009, 01:16 PM
The Donkies can keep T.O. jr. make them deal with all his antics, I'll pass. :shake:

From his behavior with the injury thing, now not knowing the playbook, (or at least claiming not to) the off the field issues this isn't going to be just a one team thing. This guys is bad news.

HemiEd
08-20-2009, 03:00 PM
God....it's a joke. Damn people.

Well n00b, I guess I missed that one. But I DO have an autographed picture of Christian Okoye.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 03:03 PM
For those looking for a glimmer of hope that this MIGHT be true....has Athan EVER been right about any story he "broke"????

EVER?? :shrug:

Sure, plenty of times.

Mile High Mania
08-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Nick was accurate and the first to break the "official story" about WPI robbing clients with their premium content fees.

Sure, many others spread the rumors, but Nick broke the official story.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Nick was accurate and the first to break the "official story" about WPI robbing clients with their premium content fees.

ZING!LMAO

dirk digler
08-20-2009, 03:24 PM

:LOL:

:clap:

The Bad Guy
08-20-2009, 03:37 PM
This is fucking hilarious.

It's good to see that Nick has really changed over the last 8 years. If you are reading this you scumbag, remember when you told me that Corey Dillon was going to be a Chief and that it was a done deal on the opening day of free agency in 2001?

I'm so very happy the Chiefs cut this idiot's credentials. Now he will go back to 'really' posting made up stories to get his site some pub.

Fuck off, you thief. And fuck you too GoChiefs for sticking with a thief.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 03:41 PM
And fuck you too GoChiefs for sticking with a thief.

Does this mean we are no longer friends?

Param
08-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Well, whether it's Ocho wanting to cash in on his 'next' big contract because he says he has outplayed his current one... or Marshall wanting to cash in on his 'first' big contract because he says he has outplayed his rookie deal...

How is that not the same thing?

There is a difference. One is playing on a rookie contract that finishes up with $2 million this season(4th season in league).

Ocho Cinco signed an extension that paid him a total of $16 mill for 2006 and 2007. Now his salary takes a dip in 2008. Base salaries of $3 mill for 2008, $4.5 mill for 2009, $5 million 2010, team option for 2011.

Hence the complaints of trade me or pay me from Ocho Cinco because of the huge salary declines. Marshall hasn't sniffed anything close to these salaries, hence his demands for trade or pay me in the final year of his rook deal.

wild1
08-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Does this mean we are no longer friends?

It's shocking how amoral you are. He is now an admitted thief. Why continue to stick with him? The only source of affirmation in your life?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 03:54 PM
It's shocking how amoral you are.

I don't go to church, either. And I cuss.

dirk digler
08-20-2009, 04:00 PM
It's shocking how amoral you are. He is now an admitted thief. Why continue to stick with him? The only source of affirmation in your life?

I think it is because he is mostly to blame for losing their credentials so he has to pay back Nick some way.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 04:01 PM

ROFL

Reerun_KC
08-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I think it is because he is mostly to blame for losing their credentials so he has to pay back Nick some way.

I am pretty sure GoChiefs has plenty of chapstick and towels for his visits with Nick Athan...

wild1
08-20-2009, 04:42 PM

Do you condone these business practices?

DeezNutz
08-20-2009, 04:44 PM

GoChiefs, is this true?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Do you condone these business practices?

One thing a lot of people here don't understand - which isn't surprising - is that Nick and I don't set the policy at Warpaint Illustrated. If we could make the entire site free, we'd do it. Scout.com doesn't allow us to do that. So if you want to rip someone, rip Scout.com. I'm sure you guys will rip someone, though. It's what you do best.

JD10367
08-20-2009, 04:53 PM
I still think the Pats are going to dump Ben Watson.

Can you imagine if the Chiefs actually did send Croyle to Denver for Marshall? And then picked up Watson?

Bowe, Marshall, Bradley, Toomer, Engram, and Watson... that would suddenly be a hell of a lot of targets for Cassel to aim at...

Bane
08-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Bull shit!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-20-2009, 05:59 PM
One thing a lot of people here don't understand - which isn't surprising - is that Nick and I don't set the policy at Warpaint Illustrated. If we could make the entire site free, we'd do it. Scout.com doesn't allow us to do that. So if you want to rip someone, rip Scout.com. I'm sure you guys will rip someone, though. It's what you do best.

ROFL bullshit, if HE(i would BET YOU dont have 1 cent of input into it) really wanted it to be free he would not still be with scout.com.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 06:33 PM
ROFL bullshit, if HE(i would BET YOU dont have 1 cent of input into it) really wanted it to be free he would not still be with scout.com.

I will not debate you.

Mr. Krab
08-20-2009, 06:37 PM
So you are saying that Athan doesn't own/control WPI? So who does own the name WPI?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 06:39 PM
So you are saying that Athan doesn't own/control WPI? So who does own the name WPI?

Nick answers to the powers that be at Scout.com and FOX Sports.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

SAUTO
08-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I will not debate you.

YOU stupid fuck. you are the one digging the hole, you insist on TRYING to defend some lowlife thief(IMO). oh i get it you feel bad for costing him the press passes, right? nope, you dont have that in you.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Is this the part where I ask for sake?

SAUTO
08-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Nick answers to the powers that be at Scout.com and FOX Sports.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

he probably does, BUT he made that deal right? so HE is charging the fees by CHOICE, why doesnt chiefs planet cost the average person? i tell you. BECAUSE THATS WHAT AUSTIN AND CO. WANTS. just like the assclown WANTS that 109.95 EVERY FUCKING YEAR

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Spock would not be impressed with your logic.

SAUTO
08-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Spock would not be impressed with your logic.

just because you refuse to get it doesnt mean it makes no sense,

again: Athan CHOSE the format that wpi is in. therefore HE is the one responsible for the cost, he COULD have gone with the SAME FORMAT as we have here. did he ? NO.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 06:57 PM
again: Athan CHOSE the format that wpi is in.

No he didn't.

But that won't deter you from continuing your quest, so please do.

SAUTO
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
No he didn't.

HUH? he started the place right? then HE CHOSE THE FORMAT.

kstater
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
And I don't think it is a reach to think that Kyle Orton will be a Top 10-15 QB in the league this year.

Who exactly is Orton jumping ahead of from to become a top 10(LMAO) or 15 QB?

Brady Manning McNabb Manning Rothlesburger Brees Rivers Warner Romo Cutler Favre Rodgers Pennington Flacco or Ryan?

-King-
08-20-2009, 06:59 PM
What stories has Athans ever broken?

KCrockaholic
08-20-2009, 07:01 PM
I still think the Pats are going to dump Ben Watson.

Can you imagine if the Chiefs actually did send Croyle to Denver for Marshall? And then picked up Watson?

Bowe, Marshall, Bradley, Toomer, Engram, and Watson... that would suddenly be a hell of a lot of targets for Cassel to aim at...

This would be delicious... You have to add Haleys boy, Terrance Copper. Take out Engram in this equation.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Brady Manning McNabb Manning Rothlesburger Brees Rivers Warner Romo Cutler Favre Rodgers Pennington Flacco or Ryan?

Orton is on his way to becoming one of the all-time greats. He will light it up this year. You'll see!!!!! :whackit:

The Bad Guy
08-20-2009, 07:26 PM

So because he has to charge people, that gives him the right to completely lie and post bullshit stories?

He should take more of a responsibility to post real news if that is the case.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 07:26 PM
HUH? he started the place right?

He did not.

Sauto, there's a whole history here you are completely ignorant of. Stop trying so hard.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Is this the part where I ask for sake?

ROFL

He did not.

Sauto, there's a whole history here you are completely ignorant of. Stop trying so hard.

Use with gusto, GoChiefs-san:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/whip_canewhip-1.jpg

listopencil
08-20-2009, 07:44 PM
If the Broncos do that I swear to God I will shit in a bag and mail it to them.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 07:47 PM
If the Broncos do that I swear to God I will shit in a bag and mail it to them.

Isn't that what the Chicago Bears did?

Skip Towne
08-20-2009, 07:48 PM
No he didn't.

Keep questing, Sauto, it's fun.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 07:54 PM

:LOL:Nice.

listopencil
08-20-2009, 08:03 PM

OK, that was actually pretty funny.

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Point Blank question Wendler.

Please don't talk around it, ignore it, or find some other way of dismissing it. I'm not attacking you here... just wanting to reconcile how everything is working on your end.

How can you work for someone who has defrauded numerous people of a considerable amount of money? Felony amounts of money.

I understand that your moral compass is a bit skewed and admittedly, mine is too... but this guy has flat out admitted that he has not provided the service people have paid money for. Not just once or twice. For years. All so he could keep his press credentials.

Somewhere in you there has to be a little voice that is SCREAMING at you. I refuse to believe that even you are so morally corrupt that what he has done does not bother you in the least.

I understand that scout.com forces to charge a fee for the information. But if people are paying that fee... don't they deserve to get what they paid for?

Imagine that a year from now you find out that the Mercedes you bought was actually a kit car and it was originally a Pontiac Fiero... would you not be pissed? You paid for a Mercedes... that is what you expect to have, right?

How is this any different?

Because its not you that is getting screwed?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 08:19 PM
How can you work for someone who has defrauded numerous people of a considerable amount of money?

I don't believe he has.

Your interpretation of his post as an admission is laughable.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2009, 08:20 PM
I don't believe he has.

Your interpretation of his post as an admission is laughable.ROFL

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Imagine that a year from now you find out that the Mercedes you bought was actually a kit car and it was originally a Pontiac Fiero... would you not be pissed? You paid for a Mercedes... that is what you expect to have, right?

LMAO That is a fucking AWESOME analogy!

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 08:33 PM
I don't believe he has.

Your interpretation of his post as an admission is laughable.

So going forward, you're going to get it straight. If we can dig it up, you'll get it.

Isn't that what journalists are supposed to do?

If he is going to do this "going forward", it means that he did not do it in the past. In other words, the paying members of WPI were not getting it straight and were not getting all the information that he could dig up.

Why?

I'm going to be working things on the outside reestablishing league sources and going back to the way I used to report on the Chiefs - one that has no fear of having our credentials pulled.

To protect his press credentials.

The subscribers did not get what they paid for. Athan sells himself and his site as a media outlet with inside information on the Chiefs and people paid their hard earned money to get that information. Knowing this he still sandbagged information to protect press credentials.

And that is not fraud?

Again...

*edit

All above quoted premium content from WPI's forum is being used under Fair Use for the subject of intellectual discussion.

:)

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 08:37 PM
LMAO That is a ****ing AWESOME analogy!

thanks!

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 08:37 PM
It's not fraud, you moron. It's called not biting the hand that feeds you. IN ORDER TO FURTHER SATISFY YOUR CUSTOMERS.

This isn't rocket science. Nick did the right thing, and the only ones raising a stink about it are the jackals on Chiefsplanet.

And your opinion doesn't fucking count.

wild1
08-20-2009, 08:40 PM
How many premium subscribers are there??

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 08:41 PM
How many premium subscribers are there??

Certainly you should be privy to this information.

wild1
08-20-2009, 08:42 PM
What do you think of his reporting this trade? As well as breaking the Shanahan to KC story...?

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 08:43 PM
It's not fraud, you moron. It's called not biting the hand that feeds you. IN ORDER TO FURTHER SATISFY YOUR CUSTOMERS.

This isn't rocket science. Nick did the right thing, and the only ones raising a stink about it are the jackals on Chiefsplanet.

And your opinion doesn't ****ing count.

No. It's not biting the hand that feeds you.

It is fraud.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4598/athana.jpg (http://img200.imageshack.us/i/athana.jpg/)

intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right

Can't you at least be honest with yourself?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 08:44 PM
It's only fraud to you jackals. No one else.

What do you think of his reporting this trade? As well as breaking the Shanahan to KC story...?

Why even bother if you can't get your facts straight? Nick didn't break any stories about Shanahan being hired by the Chiefs.

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 08:50 PM
It's only fraud to you jackals. No one else.

How is it not fraud?

If you can explain to me how what he did does not constitute fraud by definition, I will gladly go away.

Hell, I will even apologize to you and never bring this up again.

Instead of replying with insults and glossing over points you cannot rebut, try to rationally defend your point.

My stance, and most everyone here, is that Athan intentionally perverted the truth in order to induce another to part with something of value. Plain and simple.

How did he not do that? How did he manage to not commit fraud and still not give his customers what they paid for?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
If his sources called "off the record", he can't in good conscience distribute that information.
He might be able to do it once or twice, but if the shit-hammer comes down on those sources from within the Chiefs organization, they're not gonna' tell Nick, or anyone else for that matter, any more important information.
Assuming they don't get fired of course.

I think it's the marketing of "inside information" as if it were some sort of Mother Jones whistleblower-thing is what's getting skewed here. You and I both know that Shitlock can criticize all day long, but if he gets information that could be damaging to the operation( in terms of trades/personnel or a hundred other things )and takes that shit to print or media before "the deal is done"; his hall pass at One Arrowhead Drive is gone, yanked, and not coming back.

In the end, the track record needs to do the talking. If his subscribers are too fucking stupid to follow the output of what is said/predicted by him as fact, and doesn't turn out to be the actual case(s); they should hop in their Fiero's and drive them in to the nearest AIDS-tree.

Because they deserve to get ganked.

Direckshun
08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Point Blank question Wendler.

Please don't talk around it, ignore it, or find some other way of dismissing it. I'm not attacking you here... just wanting to reconcile how everything is working on your end.

How can you work for someone who has defrauded numerous people of a considerable amount of money? Felony amounts of money.

I understand that your moral compass is a bit skewed and admittedly, mine is too... but this guy has flat out admitted that he has not provided the service people have paid money for. Not just once or twice. For years. All so he could keep his press credentials.

Somewhere in you there has to be a little voice that is SCREAMING at you. I refuse to believe that even you are so morally corrupt that what he has done does not bother you in the least.

I understand that scout.com forces to charge a fee for the information. But if people are paying that fee... don't they deserve to get what they paid for?

How is this any different?

Because its not you that is getting screwed?

Oh good lord.

I'm no defender of WPI, either, but this is going overboard.

Defrauding? How is what WPI doing fraud?

WPI reports what they see and hear behind the scenes. That probably involves a lot of bullshit, as bullshit tends to be everywhere, including behind the scenes. But they report it, buyer beware. That's not fraud, that's a service that there's somehow a demand for. I don't demand it, not a lot of folks do, but some do. And that's not a crime, that's not morally bankrupt. That's business, and that's fanboy journalism, which WPI has had zero pretension of being, no matter how high Athan likes to set his horse.

That's not a moral compass issue. 90% of the stuff I've read from WPI is commentary, anyway. Any behind-the-scenes stuff is usually Athan, and it's usually grain-of-truth shit. And to a number of people, it's interesting.

Again, I wouldn't pay for the service, but the difference between a shitty service (if that's what you believe WPI is) and a fraudulent service is the difference between a wading pool and an ocean.

Take a breath. Life's too short to worry about WPI.

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh good lord.

WPI reports what they see and hear behind the scenes. That probably involves a lot of bullshit, as bullshit tends to be everywhere, including behind the scenes. But they report it, buyer beware. That's not fraud, that's a service that there's somehow a demand for. I don't demand it, not a lot of folks do, but some do. And that's not a crime, that's not morally bankrupt. That's business, and that's fanboy journalism, which WPI has had zero pretension of being, no matter how high Athan likes to set his horse.

That's not a moral compass issue. 90% of the stuff I've read from WPI is commentary, anyway. Any behind-the-scenes stuff is usually Athan, and it's usually grain-of-truth shit. And to a number of people, it's interesting.

Again, I wouldn't pay for the service, but the difference between a shitty service (if that's what you believe WPI is) and a fraudulent service is the difference between a wading pool and an ocean.

you have PM

dirk digler
08-20-2009, 08:56 PM
How is it not fraud?

If you can explain to me how what he did does not constitute fraud by definition, I will gladly go away.

Hell, I will even apologize to you and never bring this up again.

Instead of replying with insults and glossing over points you cannot rebut, try to rationally defend your point.

My stance, and most everyone here, is that Athan intentionally perverted the truth in order to induce another to part with something of value. Plain and simple.

How did he not do that? How did he manage to not commit fraud and still not give his customers what they paid for?

Good luck getting a straight answer

LaChapelle
08-20-2009, 09:06 PM
!

Skip Towne
08-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Good luck getting a straight answer

GoChiefs knows what WPI is. But he won't admt it because Nick Athan pays him. He is just a dishonest whore.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Oh good lord.

At least SOMEONE gets it.

Thank you.

Iowanian
08-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Is it true that you're the biggest reason he's writing his breaking stories, live from 3' in front of a B/W 19" tv while listening to 101 on the radio?

Did he require buttzex as compensation?

And your opinion doesn't ****ing count.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:16 PM
How is it not fraud?

Unless you can find evidence that signing up for a WPI subscription service guarantees complete and total disclosure of every bit of information Nick came across, then it's not fraud.

dirk digler
08-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Unless you can find evidence that signing up for a WPI subscription service guarantees complete and total disclosure of every bit of information Nick came across, then it's not fraud.

you are correct.

Even though the link on the main page says Get the Inside Scoop and Analysis. When you sign up it just says:

Unlimited access to the entire Scout.com Network
• Exclusive access to WarpaintIllustrated.com Premium Forums
• A Full Year subscription to Warpaint Illustrated Magazine
• The most in-depth free agency and draft rankings anywhere
• Complete coverage of NFL Draft and Free Agency
• Scout.com and FOXSports.com Fantasy News and Updates
• $15 Gift Certificate to WhatIfSports.com
• 2009 Scout.com NFL Season Preview (mailed in June)

There is nothing in there that says anything about total scoops

I will add though that doesn't change the fact that Nick broke every journalistic ethic code by skewing\lying in his stories to protect his credentials.

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Oh.

My.

God.

You just cannot make this shit up. Seriously. You just cannot make this kind of shit up. I'll give Nick Athan credit for one thing. He has schooled us on the finer points of being an idiot, and believe me, the way Nick's luck is going, if he won a pussy in a raffle, it would already have a penis in it.

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:24 PM

Says a guy who weighs 150 pounds, just got its drivers license, is still sponging off mommy and daddy, sprays zits on the bathroom mirror, and jerks off with a national geographic.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:24 PM
I will add though that doesn't change the fact that Nick broke every journalistic ethic code by skewing\lying in his stories to protect his credentials.

He did it for a good reason - to help the site. Surely you can see that.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Says a guy who weighs 150 pounds

Well shit, at least people aren't calling me fat no mo!

WINNAH: ME!

DeezNutz
08-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Nick isn't a journalist.

Let's stop there. Trying to apply journalistic standards to his work is pissing into the wind because we're talking about apples and oranges.

So when GoChiefs says that Athan "didn't report" the Rat story, this is true, to an extent; Athan has never reported a single thing in his life.

Reporting is what journalists do.

dirk digler
08-20-2009, 09:27 PM
He did it for a good reason - to help the site. Surely you can see that.

What if he did it for his own financial gain?

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:28 PM

I'm sure there are quite a few people who would verify that.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:28 PM

Oh boy, how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Tonight on 20/20 - Warpaint Illustrated: BEHIND THE FRAUD! With Barbara Walters, Soren Petro and Adam Schefter.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm sure there are quite a few people who would verify that.

You dolt! Find one and I'll quit my job right now.

dirk digler
08-20-2009, 09:31 PM
Oh boy, how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Tonight on 20/20 - Warpaint Illustrated: BEHIND THE FRAUD! With Barbara Walters, Soren Petro and Adam Schefter.

Don't you think keeping his credentials means more access which means it legitimatizes who is which equals more subscriptions? In the end most of the money goes into his pocket.

Why do you think he has now starting doing other jobs since he lost his credentials?

pr_capone
08-20-2009, 09:31 PM

You should be a lawyer.

You are a master of spinning bullshit.

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
You dolt! Find one and I'll quit my job right now.

Link (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5983275&postcount=262)

Sounds like he's doing for his own financial gain.

I expect your resignation letter on my desk tomorrow morning.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2009, 09:33 PM
You dolt! Find one and I'll quit my job right now.I had no idea a 'minion' was actually a job...

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh, yes, certainly that is proof.

You guys are incredible sometimes.

Don't you think keeping his credentials means more access

I'll stop you right there.

That's all you had to say. More access = good for the site = great for our subscribers.

End of discussion.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect $109.95.

It belongs to WPI.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:36 PM
In the end most of the money goes into his pocket.

Hahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

You have seen the books, have you?

You guys all have ESP.

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Hahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

You have seen the books, have you?

You guys all have ESP.

Why do you do all of us a favor and shut the fuck up and fucking quit your job? I have shown you proof, per your REQUEST.

Man the fuck up already.

Sweet Daddy Hate
End of discussion.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect $109.95.

It belongs to WPI.

ROFLROFLROFL

Jerm
Why doesn't Nick come defend himself over here if he has nothing to hide? Its a legit question IMO.

Can he not take it? That why GoChiefs is taking all the bullets for him? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I used to be one of WPI and Nick's biggest defenders...not anymore after hearing a lot of stories about the man, things like what he himself admitted to. Its a joke.

Ah well, its all good...I love it here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Why do you do all of us a favor and shut the fuck up and fucking quit your job? I have shown you proof, per your REQUEST.

Man the fuck up already.

That's hardly proof.

Weaksauce, bro. Incredibly weak.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Why doesn't Nick come defend himself over here if he has nothing to hide? Its a legit question IMO.

Like there's a point! ROFL

Mostly I'm just screwing with you guys...this is a lost cause over here.

But at least it keeps this thread at the top of the page...and I'm all for that.

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:40 PM
That's hardly proof.

Weaksauce, bro. Incredibly weak.

No, I think alot of people here really believe in Phil more than they would ever believe in you. And considering Phil has admitted it on a public message board, it's proof enough.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 09:41 PM

Man the fuck up already.

Wait a minute; why the fuck should he quit his job to satisfy anyone on this board?

Jerm
08-20-2009, 09:41 PM
OTE=GoChiefs;5988872]But at least it keeps this thread at the top of the page...and I'm all for that.[/QUOTE]

It is interesting.

Posted via Mobile Device

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Wait a minute; why the fuck should he quit his job to satisfy anyone on this board?

Hey, he said it. He said to me to show proof, which I clearly did.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:43 PM
No, I think alot of people here really believe in Phil more than they would ever believe in you. And considering Phil has admitted it on a public message board, it's proof enough.

All Phil said was that Nick made money at some point.

Hell, even I know that much is true.

So again, hardly evidence of what you're attempting to prove.

Jerm
08-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Like there's a point! ROFL

Mostly I'm just screwing with you guys...this is a lost cause over here.

But at least it keeps this thread at the top of the page...and I'm all for that.

There would be a point.

Why not defend yourself when people constantly call you out? Not only here...Schefter, Petro, Whitlock, St. John and Bukaty, Florio, etc.

Just kinda makes you wonder why he wouldn't want to defend himself...and no a post on WPI hardly counts.
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya
08-20-2009, 09:44 PM
We live in a capitalistic society... if IDIOTS want to pay 109.95... then who cares? Its not my money.

Busting GoChiefs balls is all this really seems to be about.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:45 PM
There would be a point.

Not around here.

You guys made up your minds five years ago.

ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVER!

Jerm
08-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Not around here.

You guys made up your minds five years ago.

ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVER!

Not me...I can't speak for anyone else.

I'd listen to what Nick has to say, good to get all facts straight.
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox
Your avatar is making you angry.

Coach
All Phil said was that Nick made money at some point.

Hell, even I know that much is true.

So again, hardly evidence of what you're attempting to prove.

No, that's not what Phil said.

Phil said, and I quote

No. He calls a lot of people his partner, including yours truly at one time. What that means is he puts most of the money in his pocket and he gives his partner whatever he doesn't need.

Note the bold. That, to me, clearly spells out that he isn't helping the site, but rather, doing it for his own financial gain.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Your avatar is making you angry.

Nah. I'd say my avatar makes my posts pretty funny, though. If you read everything as a cracked-out guy screaming, it's quite entertaining.

ISN'T IT?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Note the bold. That, to me, clearly spells out that he isn't helping the site, but rather, doing it for his own financial gain.

Wow, well done, Sherlock Holmes.

DTLB58
08-20-2009, 09:51 PM
At least SOMEONE gets it.

Thank you.

So you agree that WPI reports bullshit, good, were done here. :D

Sweet Daddy Hate

LMAO

Hammock Parties
ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON!!!

(he's screaming it)

Coach

So, again, I expect that letter in my desk first thing in the morning.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
You're gonna have to do better than that, Coach. We'll need the secret audio tapes from Carl's office promising Nick tax-free cold-hard cash money kickbacks for every negative story WPI squashes. And free BBQ for the puff pieces.

GET ON IT, WOODWARD!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
"Think about how stupid the average person is. Then remember that half the people in the world are stupider than that." --George Carlin

The fact that no one picked up on or used this during the proceedings makes me realize just how true it is.

Let the WIPE Sheeple graze in peace.

Coach
08-20-2009, 09:56 PM
You're gonna have to do better than that, Coach. We'll need the secret audio tapes from Carl's office promising Nick tax-free cold-hard cash money kickbacks for every negative story WPI squashes. And free BBQ for the puff pieces.

GET ON IT, WOODWARD!

Oh, by the way, that little girl toy intern that's folling around Nick, from what I understand, from my "sources", she's a fundamentalist whack-job.

Thought I'd share that for you.

JD10367
08-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Waitaminute. Lemme see if I understand what's going on here.

The Chiefs have had 3 playoff appearances in the past 13 seasons, and been one-and-done in each of them. In that time they've only won the division twice, and gone a symettrically average 104-104.

And you actually have people who pay $110 a year for some special web-access site?

WTF?

Shit, I wouldn't pay $110 for any sports site, I don't care if it was Patriots-related and had naked pictures of Giselle on it. There are plenty of free sports sites and boards, and most information shows up there about 30 seconds later anyway.

Hammock Parties
Oh, by the way, that little girl toy intern that Nick has, from what I understand, from my "sources", she's a fundamentalist whack-job.

Yeah, I have google, too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Oh, by the way, that little girl toy intern that Nick has, from what I understand, from my "sources", she's a fundamentalist whack-job.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

If you only knew why I was laughing at this.

wild1
08-20-2009, 09:59 PM
It's silly to call it "fraud". What Athan does, selling made-up information as rumor with a legitimate basis, is more along the lines of a charlatan, an umbrian, a quack or impostor. In once sense you can hardly describe what he does as honest; in another, the question of morality is irrelevant as (what remains of) the flock are begging to be sheared.

I don't mind if someone can make a living charging willing suckers for an inferior product. A fool and his money will be soon parted to one source or another.

What is most consistently irritating is the Ministry of Information here revising what was 'reported' a la 'the deal is done'. It's most telling that the facts don't stand on their own and need to be consistently massaged, refined and rectified in postscript.

Skip Towne
08-20-2009, 10:01 PM

Jackals? How dare you call us jackals. We are actually more weasel like.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2009, 10:02 PM
It's silly to think I know jack shit about the inner workings of WPI.

FYP

DeezNutz
08-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Will Wendler answer our questions and provide the inside skinny on the Chiefs?

wild1
08-20-2009, 10:05 PM
FYP

The heart of an editor.

You still have a memory, one that can't be blotted out with a backspace key. Surely deep down inside, not even you believe the revisionism you post.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2009, 10:10 PM
WPI is the 'National Inquirer' of Chiefs news.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-20-2009, 10:14 PM
WPI is the 'National Inquirer' of Chiefs news.

No way. That's MAJOR circulation and $$$$.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2009, 10:26 PM
No way. That's MAJOR circulation and $$$$.I meant in the veracity of their 'stories'...

Titty Meat
08-20-2009, 11:40 PM
Oh, by the way, that little girl toy intern that's folling around Nick, from what I understand, from my "sources", she's a fundamentalist whack-job.

Do share.

Quesadilla Joe
08-21-2009, 02:15 AM

His QB Rating will be one of the 10 or 15 best next year. And all of those guys will not be in the top 15.

But if I had to take some people out I would go with, Eli, Big Ben, Cutler, Favre, and Flacco.

the Talking Can
08-21-2009, 03:13 AM
His QB Rating with be between 10 and 15 best next year. And all of those guys will not be in the top 15.

But if I had to take some people out I would go with, Eli, Big Ben, Cutler, Favre, and Flacco.

what toilet did they grow you in?

:doh!:

Chiefs=Champions
08-21-2009, 04:14 AM
His QB Rating will be one of the 10 or 15 best next year. And all of those guys will not be in the top 15.

Holy Epic Fail Batman!

ILChief
08-21-2009, 05:41 AM

this thread is worthless without pics

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 06:29 AM
More access = good for the site = great for our subscribers.

More access = good for the site = great for Nick's pockets

keg in kc
08-21-2009, 06:31 AM
This is like the nosferatu of athan threads.

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 06:32 AM
It's silly to call it "fraud". What Athan does, selling made-up information as rumor with a legitimate basis, is more along the lines of a charlatan, an umbrian, a quack or impostor. In once sense you can hardly describe what he does as honest; in another, the question of morality is irrelevant as (what remains of) the flock are begging to be sheared.

I don't mind if someone can make a living charging willing suckers for an inferior product. A fool and his money will be soon parted to one source or another.

What is most consistently irritating is the Ministry of Information here revising what was 'reported' a la 'the deal is done'. It's most telling that the facts don't stand on their own and need to be consistently massaged, refined and rectified in postscript.

Yep. Nick is like a used car salesman and not a very good one at that.

IMHO Nick's biggest problem is his rumor-mongering. If he would just stick to reporting facts and doing interviews then I think no one would care. But he keeps throwing out all this ridiculous rumors to keep his name out there and he ends up looking like a fool.

So Clay tell him to get out of the NFL rumor business and people would probably leave him alone.

keg in kc
08-21-2009, 06:34 AM
But he keeps throwing out all this ridiculous rumors to keep his name out there and he ends up looking like a fool.Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.

Obi-Wan: Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 06:36 AM
Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.

Obi-Wan: Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

In this case both since one throws out the ridiculous rumors and the other follows right behind him defending such rumors.

ChiefJustice
08-21-2009, 06:51 AM
This is like the nosferatu of athan threads.

Yep.

And,Goatse is enjoying every drop of life he can suck from it.

He feeds on this attention.

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 06:56 AM
He did not.

why not enlighten us then. MY POINT HERE IS THAT IF ATHAN DIDNOT WANT TO CHARGE HE WOULD DO IT A DIFFERENT WAY. LIKE QUIT WIPE AND START HIS OWN PLACE

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 06:59 AM

if that were the case you wouldnt be here

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 07:07 AM
FYP

the fixed post should actually have come from you, i'm sure you know all the inner workings from houston

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 07:14 AM
Yep. Nick is like a used car salesman and not a very good one at that.

IMHO Nick's biggest problem is his rumor-mongering. If he would just stick to reporting facts and doing interviews then I think no one would care. But he keeps throwing out all this ridiculous rumors to keep his name out there and he ends up looking like a fool.

So Clay tell him to get out of the NFL rumor business and people would probably leave him alone.
I've heard some "stuff" from my source this week. But it was rumors that were just repeated to them. Not, first hand info. I didn't post them on here just because if I post something from my source it's almost always turned out to be true. I don't want to spoil or taint that reputation. If its from BRC's source, its probably true kind of thing.

If I show that kind of restraint, what kind of restraint should a professional show?

wild1
08-21-2009, 07:28 AM
I've heard some "stuff" from my source this week. But it was rumors that were just repeated to them. Not, first hand info. I didn't post them on here just because if I post something from my source it's almost always turned out to be true. I don't want to spoil or taint that reputation. If its from BRC's source, its probably true kind of thing.

If I show that kind of restraint, what kind of restraint should a professional show?

You don't really care if you are relevant. WIPE is trying to remain relevant.

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 07:34 AM

He should show alot more restraint in fact he should just start keeping his mouth shut and only report facts and not guess

LaChapelle
08-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Kevin Keitzman - Nick "Assclown" Athan - Jack Harry. The only difference is a premium content charge.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Personally, if I had to choose between ANYONE asssociated with WPI and BigRedChief as far as acutally having inside info on the Chiefs, BRC definitely gets my vote.

Dude is understated and he's been right a hell of a lot more than ANYONE from WPI.

LaChapelle
08-21-2009, 07:39 AM
...and the ass.

ToxSocks
08-21-2009, 09:11 AM
So, is Marshall a Chief yet? What's the hold up on this deal. Damnit Pioli!

Titty Meat
08-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Coach share the info.

Boon
08-21-2009, 01:42 PM
You wants the whole truth, you gots to pay the whole price.
$110/year.

beach tribe
08-21-2009, 01:50 PM
I'll say it again.

Wouldn't it be funny if we traded Croyle to Denver, and he became their Gannon?

HELL NO it would NOT be funny.

Bout 0 chance of that happening too. Just like anything that Athan says. I just have to laugh that people actually pay this guy $. The planet has WAY better insight.

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 02:03 PM
I'll say it again.

HELL NO it would NOT be funny.

Bout 0 chance of that happening too. Just like anything that Athan says. I just have to laugh that people actually pay this guy $. The planet has WAY better insight.
No way Croyle would stay healthy enough to be a thorn in our side.

BTW, one of the rumors that I heard was a Croyle for Marshall deal.

beach tribe
08-21-2009, 02:07 PM

You may be right, but I do think Croyle will see the field again for someone.

And the "rumor you heard". What do you mean? Like the rumor of this thread?

Yeah, I heard that too.

Edit: I sound like a smart ass today.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:10 PM

http://www.blakeneymanor.com/images/carryon/shock.jpg

Impossible! Someone is making it all up!

Quesadilla Joe
08-21-2009, 02:13 PM

Won't happen.

Josh McDaniels has one of the most complicated offenses in the entire NFL. No way in hell would he try and trade for a QB two weeks before the regular season.

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 02:16 PM
http://www.blakeneymanor.com/images/carryon/shock.jpg

Impossible! Someone is making it all up!

The difference is one shouted it to the world while the other kept fucking quiet because they knew it was stupid

beach tribe
08-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Won't happen.

Josh McDaniels has one of the most complicated offenses in the entire NFL. No way in hell would he try and trade for a QB two weeks before the regular season.

He would be an upgrade over Orton.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:20 PM
The difference is one has a responsibility to his subscribers.

FYP

Quesadilla Joe
08-21-2009, 02:21 PM
He would be an upgrade over Orton.
According to Haley he is already an upgrade over CasselROFL

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
FYP

kind of like that whole lost playbook story right? ;)

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:24 PM
kind of like that whole lost playbook story right? ;)

I am not getting into this again. Fuck off.

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 02:24 PM
You win

FYP

:p

Boon
08-21-2009, 02:30 PM
FYP

:p

Rep

Ebolapox
08-21-2009, 02:30 PM
FYP

a responsibility to post inane bullshit so they don't feel like they've just lit $109.95 on fire?

sure, I guess that works.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:32 PM
a responsibility to post inane bullshit so they don't feel like they've just lit $109.95 on fire?

sure, I guess that works.

Personally, I like hearing every rumor whether it materializes into something or not. So do others. If you do not, you do not have to pay for the service. Nor do you have to act like a jackass about it to those who do.

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Won't happen.

hence my relectance to repeat a rumor. Seems to me to be a longshot and not a very good fit for the donks at this time. but anyway here the rumor I heard.

Croyle for Marshall
In addition, Denver wants a 2nd rounder. KC willing to give a conditonal 5th rounder with options depending on performance up to a 3rd rounder.

Boon
08-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Personally, I like hearing every rumor whether it materializes into something or not. So do others. If you do not, you do not have to pay for the service. Nor do you have to act like a jackass about it to those who do.

Ohhhh so now it's rumors. Seems it is being sold as insider information. Now we find out it's just rumors. Nothing to see here.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:36 PM
That's stupid. They should just fork over the 2nd rounder and be done with it. I'd be thanking my lucky stars ANYONE sees any value in Croyle at this point.

Ebolapox
08-21-2009, 02:37 PM

funny thing about bullshit rumors, they have their way of circumventing the internet regardless of whether you pay or not.

wartaint illustrated plays to the lowest common denominator... remember the george carlin quote? "look at half the stupid people you know, and realize that half the world is even dumber than them." no offense if any planeteers pay for that shit, but you cater to low frequency ignoramouses that don't realize that the internet is pretty much public domain and free in most instances (unless you want to become a model, get herpes from a craiglist chick, or make money off of athan).

there was a time that I pitied you. now, I'm above that. I pity those who are baffled by your bullshit.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Ohhhh so now it's rumors. Seems it is being sold as insider information. Now we find out it's just rumors. Nothing to see here.

Dude, it was never billed as anything but a rumor. Of course, you didn't read the article, so you wouldn't know that.

You guys don't even know the facts. And yet you open your big mouths and flap those gums like you know something.

Flap flap flap. We're morons. Hurf durf.

Keep it up.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:38 PM
funny thing about bullshit rumors, they have their way of circumventing the internet regardless of whether you pay or not.

Indeed. Good for us.

Quesadilla Joe
08-21-2009, 02:39 PM
hence my relectance to repeat a rumor. Seems to me to be a longshot and not a very good fit for the donks at this time. but anyway here the rumor I heard.

Croyle for Marshall
In addition, Denver wants a 2nd rounder. KC willing to give a conditonal 5th rounder with options depending on performance up to a 3rd rounder.

Hmmm interesting whether its a rumor or not. Did you hear Denver was the one who inquired for Croyle or was it the Chiefs who were asking about Brandon Marshall?

Ebolapox
...I don't even know the facts. And yet I open your big mouths and flap those gums like I know something.

Flap flap flap. I'm a moron. Hurf durf.

Keep it up.

you know what's funny? that's been your modus operandi on the internet for years.

Hammock Parties
you know what's funny? that's been your modus operandi on the internet for years.

Hardly. :rolleyes:

Brock
NO ACCESS ANYMORE WAAAAAAHHHH

There, there.

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 02:40 PM
speaking of rumors....here's the other one that I heard....This was from last week

Bowe to the Jets
KC wanted first rounder
Jets offered 2nd and 5th rounder

Boon
Dude, it was never billed as anything but a rumor. Of course, you didn't read the article, so you wouldn't know that.

You guys don't even know the facts. And yet you open your big mouths and flap those gums like you know something.

Flap flap flap. We're morons. Hurf durf.

Keep it up.

Dude, you're full of shit.
And your blind allegiance to the assclown makes you a lemming full of shit.

Ebolapox
Hardly. :rolleyes:

WHEN I COME BACK HERE, SHIT IS REALLY GONNA HIT THE FAN!!!!!11!!

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Hmmm interesting whether its a rumor or not. Did you hear Denver was the one who inquired for Croyle or was it the Chiefs who were asking about Brandon Marshall?
Denver initiated Croyle trade talk
Pioli initiated Bowe trade talk with several teams

Again just rumors, not the straight scoop from my source.

dirk digler
08-21-2009, 02:42 PM
That's stupid. They should just fork over the 2nd rounder and be done with it. I'd be thanking my lucky stars ANYONE sees any value in Croyle at this point.

I agree. Who wouldn't give up a 2nd rounder for a top tier WR like Marshall?

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Dude, you're full of shit.

No, you are.

It was NEVER BILLED AS ANYTHING BUT A RUMOR.

Is that so difficult to get through your thick skull?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2009, 02:44 PM
I'll say it again.

See, that's the funny part. Right there. Croyle becoming worth a fuck much less a thorn in the side of the AFC West.

Haha. Haha. Hahahahahahahaha. HAHAHA I SAY! ROFL

Damn fucking straight. If that deal was real and sitting on the table? You take that bitch and run like a motherfucker all the way to the playoffs next year.

there was a time that I pitied you. now, I'm above that. I pity those who are baffled by your bullshit.

Mmm...Clay and Nick make money off of morons; sounds like the American Way to me.
I'm jealous! :evil:

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 02:46 PM
I agree. Who wouldn't give up a 2nd rounder for a top tier WR like Marshall?
The only way I think this rumor has any real legs is to buy into the idea that the Chiefs are not sold on Cassel and need Croyle. Which I think is big time BS. Pioli drafted Cassel. He watched him practice and interact with players for years. They had a well formed opinion of him. I just don't see that opinion changing so fast this pre season.

I think the Croyle rumor is BS.

I think the Bowe rumor could be true.

BigMeatballDave
08-21-2009, 02:46 PM
speaking of rumors....here's the other one that I heard....This was from last week

Bowe to the Jets
KC wanted first rounder
Jets offered 2nd and 5th rounderI don't get it. Why on earth would they trade him when we have shit for recievers after him?

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Mmm...Clay and Nick make money off of morons; sounds like the American Way to me.

Technically, all Chiefs fans are morons. They keep disappointing us, we keep coming back and forking over the cold, hard cash for our crack fix.

Ebolapox
08-21-2009, 02:48 PM
I don't get it. Why on earth would they trade him when we have shit for recievers after him?

indeed.

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't get it. Why on earth would they trade him when we have shit for recievers after him?
He's not a "Parcells" type guy, his work ethic is horrible, he doesn't lead in the locker room, he drops the football. Haley doesn't like him unless he changes his attitude like Fitzgerald did. or at least thats what I heard but you can surmise the same thing by just looking at the publically posted depth chart. So there is probably at least some truth to this rumor.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Technically, all Chiefs fans are morons. They keep disappointing us, we keep coming back and forking over the cold, hard cash for our crack fix.

ROFL But..but..

Nope; you're right.

I'm just gonna' click my heels together three times while shoving my head up my ass and scream "PIOLI"!:)

Titty Meat
08-21-2009, 02:56 PM

Bowe to the Jets
KC wanted first rounder
Jets offered 2nd and 5th rounder

What a rip off. No first rounder for a WR who's averaged 1,000+ yards his first 2 seasons?

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
and since I'm in a posting posssible BS trade rumors heres another...

Waters was shopped on draft day for another 1st rounder after the Chiefs picked

Ebolapox
08-21-2009, 03:02 PM
and since I'm in a posting posssible BS trade rumors heres another...

who the hell gives up a first rounder for a guard?

Reerun_KC
08-21-2009, 03:04 PM
I cant see the Chiefs unloading Bowe, but I do agree that LSU players have a lazy work ethic.

Reerun_KC

True Fans!

BigRedChief
Now this rumor I tend to believe. They get a 1st rounder for a potential locker room problem. Easy decision. but obviously no takers.

Halfcan
08-21-2009, 03:05 PM
ROFL

I wonder if Nick will lose even MORE credibility now that he's "not holding anything back." This falls right in line with some of the other insane crap he said he'd not reported in the other thread.

ROFL exactly

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 03:13 PM
FYP

i love how you fixed that post, if he felt responsibility for his subscribers wouldnt he have told everything in years past?

Reerun_KC
08-21-2009, 03:18 PM

Actually just you and your minions that you associate with over at WIPE....

When you post and bring your tards over, the overall IQ of the board bottoms out...

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2009, 03:27 PM
True Fans!

This brings up a valid point; can our GM work a deal, a great deal, outside of his former cronies?

Go rape a division rival or a contender franchise outside of the AFC West and report back to me.

Thank you.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2009, 03:28 PM
This brings up a valid point; can our GM work a deal, a great deal, outside of his former cronies?

Go rape a division rival or a contender franchise outside of the AFC West and report back to me.

Thank you.

Your Welcome.... :shrug:

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 03:30 PM

Thank you.

yeah he's never done that before, moss for a 4th ring a bell

Hammock Parties
08-21-2009, 03:33 PM

WHAT?!?! You mean Nick wasn't just MAKING THAT UP?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Your Welcome.... :shrug:

ROFL

Oh, I'm sure Just Pissing Herpes will be by any moment now to school me on the Great Piolicheck Rape of Aught-Three or some other such non-relevant to today nonsense.

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 03:38 PM
ROFL

Oh, I'm sure Just Pissing Herpes will be by any moment now to school me on the Great Piolicheck Rape of Aught-Three or some other such non-relevant to today nonsense.

:rolleyes: yeah idiot it doesnt matter what he's done in the past:rolleyes:

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 03:38 PM
WHAT?!?! You mean Nick wasn't just MAKING THAT UP?again, just a rumor I heard that doesn't have my source's reputation and backing so no legitamate backup for Nick on this one. Just a little more where there is smoke, there is fire evidence, I suppose...

BTW, I didn't even know WPI or Nick had reported this info.

Tiger's Fan
08-21-2009, 03:43 PM

Thank you.

I guess you missed the 30+ y/o TIGHT END for a 2nd deal he made. That was borderline rape.

BTW, according to reports, Tony isn't acclimating well into their system.

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 03:46 PM
yeah he's never done that before, moss for a 4th ring a bell
I even think Cassel for a 2nd rounder was a good deal.

SAUTO
08-21-2009, 03:47 PM

Cassel AND Vrabel. ROR is just an idiot

Titty Meat
08-21-2009, 04:31 PM

Thank you.

Tong G for a 2nd was a good trade.

Cassel & Vrabel for a 2nd was a good trade.

Also signing Mike Brown will be a great signing. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2009, 04:35 PM

That was great value considering the performance last year.

Mecca
08-21-2009, 04:36 PM
The jury is still out on those trades...

Mr. Arrowhead
08-21-2009, 04:37 PM
so ummm, whens this trade suppose to go down?

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 04:38 PM
That was great value considering the performance last year.
yeah doesn't really matter if he flops. Flop or not in the future is how well they evaluate talent. Ya never know how a trade will turn out. As far as it goes for the right here and now, it was such a good deal the league investigated if there was collusion.

OnTheWarpath15
08-21-2009, 04:38 PM

I'd agree.

Hard to say that Pioli got great value when none of the players in question have played a meaningful down wearing a Chiefs uniform.

I would say that he got outstanding value on the Gonzalez deal, however. Getting a 2nd for a guy with 2 years max left, playing a position that isn't important in this offense was a steal, even if the guy we pick with that 2nd turns out to be a bust.

Potential > retirement

Halfcan
08-21-2009, 04:40 PM
I'd agree.

Hard to say that Pioli got great value when none of the players in question have played a meaningful down wearing a Chiefs uniform.

I would say that he got outstanding value on the Gonzalez deal, however. Getting a 2nd for a guy with 2 years max left, playing a position that isn't important in this offense was a steal, even if the guy we pick with that 2nd turns out to be a bust.

Potential > retirement

well since we wont be getting automatic 20 yard chunks to our TE this year-I say Atlanta raped us with a hot poker.

Tiger's Fan
08-21-2009, 04:40 PM

The jury is still out on the 2nd for TG?

You just hate for the sake of hating.

OnTheWarpath15
08-21-2009, 04:42 PM
well since we wont be getting automatic 20 yard chunks to our TE this year-I say Atlanta raped us with a hot poker.

Who gives a fuck about this year other than the dumbasses that think we can compete for the division now?

This team is building for the future, and that 2nd round pick has more of a chance of making an impact than Gonzalez would, seeing as how he said he was only going to play another season or two.

He wouldn't have been here when the rebuild was complete.

The 2nd rounder at least has a chance to.

Halfcan
08-21-2009, 04:44 PM
gonzo plays a min of 4 more I would bet.

Halfcan
08-21-2009, 04:45 PM

OctoberFart
08-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Is the deal done yet?

ClevelandBronco

That's worth $109.95 for sure.

Mr. Arrowhead
and not all those will be productive, i bet he has 1 maybe 2 good productive years left.

Mr. Arrowhead
Is the deal done yet?
Yup Al is psycho

Halfcan
08-21-2009, 04:48 PM
and not all those will be productive, i bet he has 1 maybe 2 good productive years left.

I would never count out TG-he has a great diet and keeps working out all year. I think he could play as long as he wants. I mean he does not have to be speedy fast just as long as he can still out jump the DB's

chiefs1okie
08-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I would love to see him retire as a Chief. Wasn't it Montana who signed a one day contract with the 49'ers after he made the decision to call it quits so that they (49'ers) could claim he retired as a member of the team? Wonder if our new "regime" would consider doing this for someone who has meant as much to their team as Gonzales did?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I guess you missed the 30+ y/o TIGHT END for a 2nd deal he made. That was borderline rape.

BTW, according to reports, Tony isn't acclimating well into their system.

I'll concede that one even though we both KNOW he was leaving one way or another.

Anyway, you were right. Right now I imagine SAUTO and Dummy3 have their pom-pom's out, and are blathering "Pioli"-something at the top of their intrawebs lungs, so I appreciate you actually coming with some facts.

KCBOSS1
08-21-2009, 07:31 PM
This team is building for the future, and that 2nd round pick has more of a chance of making an impact than Gonzalez would, seeing as how he said he was only going to play another season or two.

He wouldn't have been here when the rebuild was complete.

The 2nd rounder at least has a chance to.

This is the best comment that I've read about the whole Gonzo trade yet. I just got sick to death of him whining every year as long as I can remember.