PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Damn Matt Cassel

Pages : 1 [2]

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Like I said you know it's a bad sign when the big Cassel backers have resorted to praying Sanchez is bad.

1. Very few people are talking negative about Sanchez. I know I have not said 1 bad word about him ever as far as I can recall.

2. Sanchez continually being brought up in every single fucking Chiefs discussion is more annoying than a woman not finishing a BJ. We didn't draft him, it's a moot point. It will never change. The concern should be about the players we have, like this Cassel discussion should be about Cassel.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 10:15 PM
The people who didn't want Sanchez bring him up far more than the people that did, you can ask Milkman about that.

chiefzilla1501
10-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Like I said you know it's a bad sign when the big Cassel backers have resorted to praying Sanchez is bad.

As bad as Sanchez backers praying Cassel is bad?

I'm not saying that to be a dick. I'm just pointing out that there seem to be multiple people who are so intent on proving Sanchez was better than Cassel that they're practically rooting against Cassel.

I don't care about Sanchez. He doesn't have to be better or worse than Cassel. Cassel just needs to play well for the Chiefs. I don't understand this fucking obsession with Sanchez. The Chiefs didn't draft him. It's time to get over it.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:17 PM

I'm not saying that to be a dick. I'm just pointing out that there seem to be multiple people who are so intent on proving Sanchez was better than Cassel that they're practically rooting against Cassel.

I don't care about Sanchez. He doesn't have to be better or worse than Cassel.

I am personally tired of hearing about Sanchez vs Cassel. It is stupid and a moot point.

Reerun_KC
10-08-2009, 10:18 PM

I don't care about Sanchez. He doesn't have to be better or worse than Cassel. Cassel just needs to play well for the Chiefs. I don't understand this ****ing obsession with Sanchez. The Chiefs didn't draft him. It's time to get over it.

of course fans are going to pray a franchise 1st QB is bad, makes them feel better about passing over him for someone else...

You dont have to worry about people praying for a 7th round QB to be bad... he was taken there for a reason...

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:19 PM

I don't care about Sanchez. He doesn't have to be better or worse than Cassel. Cassel just needs to play well for the Chiefs. I don't understand this fucking obsession with Sanchez. The Chiefs didn't draft him. It's time to get over it.

Yea, but read a few post up, Mecca and MM I guess, claim the Cassel supporters bring Sanchez up more. Thats fucking hilarious.

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 10:19 PM

Nobody roots for our own players to fail. Every single poster who would rather have Sanchez would love to eat crow about Cassel.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I am personally tired of hearing about Sanchez vs Cassel. It is stupid and a moot point.

This X a kagillion.

Reerun_KC
10-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Nobody roots for our own players to fail. Every single poster who would rather have Sanchez would love to eat crow about Cassel.
Posted via Mobile Device

This...

Castle has some huge shoes to fill.... he will always be linked to sanchez...

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:22 PM
This...

Castle has some huge shoes to fill.... he will always be linked to sanchez...

Only to a certain group of Chief fans the rest of the NFL fans could care less

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You know that makes complete sense but I honesty don't believe that. There are people here that wouldn't eat crow if we went to the SB and won it this year.

They would claim everything they were bitching about was finally realized by the FO and Coaches and that's why we won.

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Marino and Jim Kelly still get brought up with Blackledge and that was 26 years ago. Like it or not, Cassel and Sanchez are tied at the hip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Only to a certain group of Chief fans the rest of the NFL fans could care less

:clap:

chiefzilla1501
10-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Bullshit. There are lots of Sanchez supporters who want Cassel to fail to prove a point, just as there are lots of Cassel supporters who want Sanchez to fail to prove a point.

If this wasn't the case, Sanchez's name wouldn't be brought up every 5 minutes.

Reerun_KC
10-08-2009, 10:26 PM
:clap:

yet your still discussing it? I thought you didnt care?

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Marino and Jim Kelly still get brought up with Blackledge and that was 26 years ago. Like it or not, Cassel and Sanchez are tied at the hip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well obviously the difference being in that scenario is all 3 were in the same draft. This isn't the case with Cassel.

Also I haven't heard or read one national football writer compare Cassel and Sanchez. The only people that it matters to is a very small group of Chief fans.

Reerun_KC
10-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Bullshit. There are lots of Sanchez supporters who want Cassel to fail to prove a point, just as there are lots of Cassel supporters who want Sanchez to fail to prove a point.

Every Channel brings it up... NFL Network, Espn, Sirius radio.. Etcc....

Everywhere you go its Sanchez... Dude is good and living up to the hype...

Marcellus

The other day somebody, and I honestly don't remember who, posted they hoped we would go 0-16 to make Haley and Pioli look stupid.

Reerun_KC
Well obviously the difference being in that scenario is all 3 were in the same draft. This isn't the case with Cassel.

Also I haven't heard or read one national football writer compare Cassel and Sanchez. The only people that it matters to is a very small group of Chief fans.

so why you discussing it?

Reerun_KC
The other day somebody, and I honestly don't remember who, posted they hoped we would go 0-16 to make Haley and Pioli look stupid.

now that is stupid... Regardless of who the QB is...

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:28 PM
yet your still discussing it? I thought you didnt care?

I agree with his point that too many people do. Surely you are smart enough to understand that?

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 10:29 PM

Its exactly the same. Whitlock brought it up.
Posted via Mobile Device

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:29 PM
so why you discussing it?

I would rather not trust me.

Reerun_KC
10-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Well night gents....

Enjoy the Castle vs Sanchez discussions...

chiefzilla1501
10-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Every Channel brings it up... NFL Network, Espn, Sirius radio.. Etcc....

Everywhere you go its Sanchez... Dude is good and living up to the hype...

And almost none of them are challenging Cassel. Most of them are saying that the Chiefs' offensive talent as a whole sucks.

Who the fuck cares.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Its exactly the same. Whitlock brought it up.
Posted via Mobile Device

It is not exactly the same. Whoppee Whitlock brought it up. Where does he live again?

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 10:33 PM
It is not exactly the same. Whoppee Whitlock brought it up. Where does he live again?

Yes it is. We didn't draft Sanchez bc we traded for Cassel. Its the same as passing up Marino and Kelly for Blackledge.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
10-08-2009, 10:33 PM
I said they deserved to go 0-16 for the idiotic offseason they had.

DeezNutz
10-08-2009, 10:34 PM

His first name is Jason.

Pioli Zombie
10-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Yes it is. We didn't draft Sanchez bc we traded for Cassel. Its the same as passing up Marino and Kelly for Blackledge.
Posted via Mobile Device
No. Passing up Marino and Kelly was a mistake.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
Posted via Mobile Device

How the fuck can you make that comparison after 4 games?

How do you know it's not the difference between Philip Rivers and Eli Manning? Or Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger?

It's ridiculous to say that we passed a stud for a flat-out bust this soon.

DaneMcCloud
So Sanchez has looked like a "franchise QB"? And don't give me 3-1 because it wasn't Sanchez that won those games. Now Stafford has looked like the real deal. But Sanchez. Puh-leeeeze. All New York hype.
Posted via Mobile Device

Laz, why don't you sign in and stop posting from your Blackberry?

Pioli Zombie
10-08-2009, 10:36 PM
His first name is Jason.
Jason is better looking than Whoopie
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Laz, why don't you sign in and stop posting from your Blackberry?
Who the fuck is this Laz?
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
I said they deserved to go 0-16 for the idiotic offseason they had.

I wasn't talking about you but that doesn't surprise me one bit.

dirk digler
Posted via Mobile Device

Who says they would have drafted Sanchez if they didn't sign Cassel?

DaneMcCloud
10-08-2009, 10:40 PM
You know that makes complete sense but I honesty don't believe that. There are people here that wouldn't eat crow if we went to the SB and won it this year.

That's about as realistic as the Royals winning the World Series this year.

If you're going to engage in meaningful conversations, it's best not to reference impossible absolutes to make a point.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 10:41 PM
I wasn't talking about you but that doesn't surprise me one bit.

You decide your awful offensive line is "good enough" and then put in a new offensive playbook 1 week before the season and hire Clancy Pendergast...

You get what you deserve.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 10:41 PM

Well then we'd know they are incompetent instead of discussing if they are or not.

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 10:42 PM

If we didn't have a QB going into the draft, it would have been a pretty high percentage we drafted him.

DaneMcCloud
10-08-2009, 10:44 PM

Dirk, just stop.

Cassel and Sanchez will be forever linked.

Why?

Because the Chiefs for the first time in their 50 year history had an opportunity to draft a QB with a tremendous pedigree and passed in favor of a guy who went to the same college, never started in 4 years and sat on the bench in the NFL for another three.

This isn't Elway versus Marino.

This is Sanchez, who was the number high school recruit in the nation, went to USC for four years and was extremely successful his fourth year versus a guy who went to USC, never started, was drafted in the 7th round, was in danger of being cut by his NFL team just last year that just happened to get the call to start for the first time since high school.

It's like bringing a table knife to a gun fight.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Well then we'd know they are incompetent instead of discussing if they are or not.

If we didn't have a QB going into the draft, it would have been a pretty high percentage we drafted him.

They knew Sanchez would be available when they picked but they went ahead and traded for Cassel which pretty much sums up what they thought of Sanchez. JMHO of course.

chiefzilla1501
10-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Dirk, just stop.

Why?

Because the Chiefs for the first time in their 50 year history had an opportunity to draft a QB with a tremendous pedigree and passed in favor of a guy who went to the same college, never started in 4 years and sat on the bench in the NFL for another three.

This is Sanchez, who was the number high school recruit in the nation, went to USC for four years and was extremely successful his fourth year versus a guy who went to USC, never started, was drafted in the 7th round, was in danger of being cut by his NFL team just last year that just happened to get the call to start for the first time since high school.

Elway vs. Marino is a fine comparison.

But someone said Elway vs. Blackledge.

I'm sick of this pissing war between Sanchez and Cassel. I have concerns about Cassel not being the guy. But he doesn't have to be better than Sanchez to be 'the guy'. Just as Eli Manning, while a much lesser QB than Roethlisberger, is a good guy for the Giants. Rather than obsessing over Sanchez, how about we instead focus on if Cassel is a good enough QB for us by the end of the season. And we certainly can't make that call after just 3 games.

Pioli Zombie
10-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Dirk, just stop.

Why?

Pffft. Right. Sanchez the gunslinger. He hasn't shown anything more than he's a decent game manager if his defense and running game are playing great. Big deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Dirk, just stop.

Why?

BS. No one fucking cares outside of KC fans.

DaneMcCloud
10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
BS. No one fucking cares outside of KC fans.

Huh?

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 10:56 PM
That's about as realistic as the Royals winning the World Series this year.

If you're going to engage in meaningful conversations, it's best not to reference impossible absolutes to make a point.

Surely your smart enough to know I was using a hypothetical situation to prove a point?

You do know that and your just enough of an asshat to grab on to that part of the post and help prove my point. Thanks.:clap:

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:57 PM
People outside of KC link Cassel to Sanchez like they do Trent Green to Drew Brees. Seriously I hear it all the time...

DaneMcCloud
Pffft. Right. Sanchez the gunslinger. He hasn't shown anything more than he's a decent game manager if his defense and running game are playing great. Big deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, because it's okay to judge a 22 year-old after 4 games but not a 27 year-old?

What in the bloody fuck is wrong with you?

Besides the obvious?

Marcellus
Huh?

Maybe you aren't as smart as I give you credit for.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea you know Ryan and Flacco especially were handled much the same way right? So was Roethlisberger...

But hey all those guys are bums.

DaneMcCloud
People outside of KC link Cassel to Sanchez like they do Trent Green to Drew Brees. Seriously I hear it all the time...

Who gives a fuck what you hear from the local hillbillies that have supported one of THE worst franchises in NFL history?

ChiefsCountry
BS. No one ****ing cares outside of KC fans.

Of course not. Nobody outside of KC cares we took Blackledge instead of Marino either.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Huh?

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CASSEL VS SANCHEZ EXCEPT KC FANS.

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Of course not. Nobody outside of KC cares we took Blackledge instead of Marino either.

Nobody with a brain in KC cares anymore. Yea its a topic of discussion time to time but not a way of life. You cant change it so you don't fucking stress about it if your smart.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Who gives a fuck what you hear from the local hillbillies that have supported one of THE worst franchises in NFL history?

I don't know any hillbillies but I do know alot of rednecks.

But anyway I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell

Great we agree so let's move on to better topics

Mecca
10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm sure some dude who's a Cowboys fan really gives a shit what the Chiefs do, that's an ass backwards argument.

'Only KC fans care about this" well I'd fucking hope so man.

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 11:03 PM
In the past 26 years, the Chiefs have had only 4 shots at drafting a franchise or QB period in the first round. 1983 with Blackledge, 2001 with Brees, and 2005 with Aaron Rodgers and this year with Sanchez. I know Brees was a 2nd rounder but the Chiefs had him ranked as a first rounder. For the most part the Chiefs have never been in a position to draft one.

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm sure some dude who's a Cowboys fan really gives a shit what the Chiefs do, that's an ass backwards argument.

'Only certain butt hurt KC fans care about this" well I'd fucking hope so man.

FYP

DaneMcCloud
10-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I don't know any hillbillies but I do know alot of rednecks.

But anyway I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell

I couldn't.

I thought you were comparing the folks that live around you to those who live in similar places in Virginia & West Virginia.

Because you know, they debate Jason Campbell vs. anyone more than we debate Cassel vs. Sanchez.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
10-08-2009, 11:06 PM
In the past 26 years, the Chiefs have had only 4 shots at drafting a franchise or QB period in the first round. 1983 with Blackledge, 2001 with Brees, and 2005 with Aaron Rodgers and this year with Sanchez. I know Brees was a 2nd rounder but the Chiefs had him ranked as a first rounder. For the most part the Chiefs have never been in a position to draft one.

This franchise would have been markedly different had Carl Peterson had the foresight to draft Drew Brees.

Unfortunately for us, he didn't.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 11:08 PM

'Only KC fans care about this" well I'd fucking hope so man.

My point is no one outside of KC is going to link Sanchez to Cassel like they did Marino vs Elway or Rivers vs Eli or Big Ben. Just like no one links Trent Green to Drew Brees.

The only people that want to link and fight over Cassel vs Sanchez is Chiefsplanet.

So let's move on shall we?

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2009, 11:09 PM
This franchise would have been markedly different had Carl Peterson had the foresight to draft Drew Brees.

Unfortunately for us, he didn't.

Or if Mackovic would have listened to the scouts instead of how Blackledge wore a suit and Marino a t-shirt.

Reaper16
10-08-2009, 11:14 PM
My point is no one outside of KC is going to link Sanchez to Cassel like they did Marino vs Elway or Rivers vs Eli or Big Ben. Just like no one links Trent Green to Drew Brees.

The only people that want to link and fight over Cassel vs Sanchez is Chiefsplanet.

So let's move on shall we?
But we're in KC. I don't get the relevance of your point. Are we only supposed to talk about things that people outside of the Chiefs fanbase will talk about?

Mecca
10-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Why is it if you somehow have a different take on something it becomes "get on board or get out" type of stances?

Honest question what if you fucking hated Cassel before he was on the Chiefs are you just suppose to 180 your view just cause?

So basically you're butthurt if you don't like players the Chiefs deem fit to put on their roster.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 11:17 PM
But we're in KC. I don't get the relevance of your point. Are we only supposed to talk about things that people outside of the Chiefs fanbase will talk about?

I know that was what I was getting it, that point he made, made absolutely no sense.

Well if we can only talk about what other NFL fans are talking about, where are all of our Eli Manning threads?

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 11:19 PM

You can sit around all day and talk about what you think should have happened in the past. It doesn't do a damn bit of good moving forward.

Talk about what we need to do now.

It's like the old management saying " Come to me with solutions not problems".

Sanchez isn't a solution, he is not an option going forward. Drop it, move on.

Basically bitching about Sanchez right now is already living in the past. I'm worried about the future, not the past.

dirk digler
10-08-2009, 11:23 PM

ChiefsCountry brought up that Sanchez and Cassel will be forever linked like Marino and Elway. The only people that will link Cassel and Sanchez together is like 20 people on Chiefsplanet no one else gives a shit.

I guess my bigger point is I am fucking tired of this stupid fucking argument and I wish people would stop talking about it. :D

Mecca
10-08-2009, 11:23 PM
You can't even do that at this point because it's an affront to the great Pioli.

Many Many people have offered alternatives or solutions only to be me with the same kind of bullshit.

chiefzilla1501
10-08-2009, 11:30 PM
You can't even do that at this point because it's an affront to the great Pioli.

Many Many people have offered alternatives or solutions only to be me with the same kind of bullshit.

And I've been very critical of Pioli on the offensive line front. But that's entirely different. We're talking about an obvious need at offensive line, and Pioli chose to do nothing.

With the QB situation, he chose to go with Cassel over Sanchez. He chose one guy that he thought was better for the team than the other. It's just flat-out ridiculous that we're already making evaluations after 3 starts. Based on two QBs operating in completely different situations.

I have heard very few say that Cassel is the QBOTF based on how he's played so far. Most are saying it's ridiculous to judge this soon.

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 11:32 PM

You can say that but I'm not buying it.

There are tons of bitching threads very few solution threads at this point.

Even when they offer an attempt at a solution like O' Callaghan for Ndukwe, people bitch about McInsuck being cut like he was better.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
All I'm saying is at this point in time I am extremely underwhelmed by Scott Pioli.

This team is complete balls, there was little attempt in the FA period to bring in anyway, the draft was a head scratcher and to top that off, we apparently can only sign players from 3 teams.

Marcellus
10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=chiefzilla1501;6154451]And I've been very critical of Pioli on the offensive line front. But that's entirely different. We're talking about an obvious need at offensive line, and Pioli chose to do nothing.

With the QB situation, he chose to go with Cassel over Sanchez. He chose one guy that he thought was better for the team than the other. It's just flat-out ridiculous that we're already making evaluations after 3 starts. Based on two QBs operating in completely different situations.

I have heard very few say that Cassel is the QBOTF based on how he's played so far. Most are saying it's ridiculous to judge this soon.[/QUOTE

Yup. The chosen few act like we have already enshrined Cassel into the HOF. Most people are just asking for a bit of patience.

Mecca
10-08-2009, 11:35 PM

Even when they offer an attempt at a solution like O' Callaghan for Ndukwe, people bitch about McInsuck being cut like he was better.

Those guys are worse than McIntosh how is it a good thing to replace a dude with guys who are even worse because they come from his preferred turd tree?

I got a solution how about Scott Pioli realizes there are players in the league that don't come from the NE, Miami, Arizona shit trees.

OnTheWarpath15
10-08-2009, 11:50 PM
And I've been very critical of Pioli on the offensive line front. But that's entirely different. We're talking about an obvious need at offensive line, and Pioli chose to do nothing.

I have heard very few say that Cassel is the QBOTF based on how he's played so far. Most are saying it's ridiculous to judge this soon.

Yup. The chosen few act like we have already enshrined Cassel into the HOF. Most people are just asking for a bit of patience.

No one was asking for patience when they were predicting he'd throw for 3500 yards. Only now, realizing that he may not be what you were expecting, do people bring up patience.

First, the majority of the board is against trading for him, for all the reasons some of us mentioned then, and are still mentioning now.

Then, once we trade for him, those folks flip-flop, and think he's great.

Then people defended him by saying that he was more than capable of coming into a bad situation because of his 4 years of experience, and how much better a choice he was over a rookie because of it.

Now, he looks like ass, and those same people want to act like those conversations never happened.

There's one group who has held the same opinion for 10 months, and there's those that have changed theirs to fit the argument at every turn.

You're pissed at the wrong fucking people.

Tribal Warfare
10-08-2009, 11:51 PM
It's just flat-out ridiculous that we're already making evaluations after 3 starts. Based on two QBs operating in completely different situations.

I have heard very few say that Cassel is the QBOTF based on how he's played so far. Most are saying it's ridiculous to judge this soon.[/QUOTE

He's been in league 4 years, and was cited as an established QB when he as at NE. His contract dictates that he must produce with his prior experience or he's simply not a franchise QB but a game manager who got a paid because of his excellent supporting cast at NE saving his ass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Or if Mackovic would have listened to the scouts instead of how Blackledge wore a suit and Marino a t-shirt.

Holy fuck.

I thought it was b/c Marino cussed at the WRs for dropping his passes.

ROFL

Mecca
10-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Holy fuck.

I thought it was b/c Marino cussed at the WRs for dropping his passes.

ROFL

If Marino was in the draft today he'd be considered a hot headed douche that doesn't have the right temperament for the league.

That T shirt/suit stuff still happens today.

Chiefs=Champions
10-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Damn i want my 2 minutes back...

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 04:49 AM
Yea you know Ryan and Flacco especially were handled much the same way right? So was Roethlisberger...

But hey all those guys are bums.
Yeah I don't remember those guys having a 3 Interception and fumble in the end zone giving the game away day either.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 04:50 AM
He's been in league 4 years, and was cited as an established QB when he as at NE. His contract dictates that he must produce with his prior experience or he's simply not a franchise QB but a game manager who got a paid because of his excellent supporting cast at NE saving his ass.
Dictates? By who? You? The guy who says the 86 Broncos and the 09 Chiefs are equal in talent.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:09 AM
That's what it's come to from anyone who was a hardcore Cassel backer, it's come to praying that Sanchez sucks.

That is not a good sign for Cassel.

no it hasnt. not from me at least, sorry

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:13 AM
If you ever once in any post said that you'd rather have Cassel than a rookie and pointed to experience, age, hitting the ground running etc etc.

You can never ever argue that he has a lack of experience or starts, you don't get to double talk you're argument.

you cant dictate what people say, sorry. and coming from a guy who will make stuff up and quote other message boards like it's truth i would just shut up now.

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Dude Sauto tried to tell us Thigpen was good during last year, he'll support anything the Chiefs throw out there.

DUDE dane said the same shit, why not bring that up against him every other post?

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Its mainly dumbass Patriot fans and homers like sauto
Posted via Mobile Device

you are a total idiot, when was the last time i brought up sanchez?

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

this post right here is full of bullshit

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

werent they all drafted that year

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 07:28 AM
No one was asking for patience when they were predicting he'd throw for 3500 yards. Only now, realizing that he may not be what you were expecting, do people bring up patience.

First, the majority of the board is against trading for him, for all the reasons some of us mentioned then, and are still mentioning now.

Then, once we trade for him, those folks flip-flop, and think he's great.

Then people defended him by saying that he was more than capable of coming into a bad situation because of his 4 years of experience, and how much better a choice he was over a rookie because of it.

Now, he looks like ass, and those same people want to act like those conversations never happened.

There's one group who has held the same opinion for 10 months, and there's those that have changed theirs to fit the argument at every turn.

You're pissed at the wrong fucking people.

this just isnt being truthful, the poll you guys keep referring to was TRADING THE #3 OVERALL FOR HIM. big difference

Marcellus
10-09-2009, 07:33 AM
No one was asking for patience when they were predicting he'd throw for 3500 yards. Only now, realizing that he may not be what you were expecting, do people bring up patience.Are you trying to make a point? People who didn't think he would get off to a slow start weren't talking patience? No shit? Now that he is off to a slow start they are? That's surprising?Thats news?

Then, once we trade for him, those folks flip-flop, and think he's great.I have no idea who you are talking about on this one

Now, he looks like ass, and those same people want to act like those conversations never happened.So this is all about you guys proving something you said in the past? That's exactly what I thought, it has nothing to do with what is actually going on now and in the future its about you continually making arguments to prove you were right when you said something back when and it always will be

You're pissed at the wrong fucking people.I can assure you I am not.

See above.

Dottefan
10-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Damn........you owe me 5 minutes man

OnTheWarpath15
10-09-2009, 07:53 AM
this just isnt being truthful, the poll you guys keep referring to was TRADING THE #3 OVERALL FOR HIM. big difference

Once again, Jason, you're wrong.

This thread doesn't even mention compensation, and in skimming the thread, all but 2 people wanted no part of him.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198726&highlight=cassel&page=2

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Dictates? By who? You? The guy who says the 86 Broncos and the 09 Chiefs are equal in talent.
Posted via Mobile Device

By what? His goddamn contract, you don't want your offense geared around the running game when you paid 63 million to a QB who is suppose to be an instant pro bowler.

That's like buying an expensive car but instead you drive your four wheel drive truck when it's said and done. It's fuckin idiotic

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Once again, Jason, you're wrong.

This thread doesn't even mention compensation, and in skimming the thread, all but 2 people wanted no part of him.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198726&highlight=cassel&page=2

i bet you have never changed your mind either:rolleyes:

OnTheWarpath15
10-09-2009, 08:29 AM
i bet you have never changed your mind either:rolleyes:

Great response, seeing as how it shifts the attention away from you calling me a liar and then getting proven wrong.

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 08:29 AM
oh and it's funny if you look at how that thread went. a couple of you blowhards start bashing then everyone kinda follows your lead. happens around here quite a bit

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Great response, seeing as how it shifts the attention away from you calling me a liar and then getting proven wrong.

how about fuck you dumbass, there is a poll that is referenced all the fucking time that is about the #3 overall

OnTheWarpath15
10-09-2009, 08:33 AM
how about fuck you dumbass, when did i actually say you are a liar? there is a poll that is referenced all the fucking time that is about the #3 overall

Looks like I caught it before you edited this part out.

This just isn't being truthful.

If you're not calling me a liar, Jason, what exactly are you doing?

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Looks like I caught it before you edited this part out.

If you're not calling me a liar, Jason, what exactly are you doing?

you are a liar, in your post you said the MAJORITY of the board. the thread you posted was about 7 pages long. what would be a majority on this board?

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 08:51 AM
you are a liar, in your post you said the MAJORITY of the board. the thread you posted was about 7 pages long. what would be a majority on this board?

YEP looked and it's 91 posts long and you, and mecca posted multiple times. If thats all it takes to be a MAJORITY OF THIS BOARD then you are right, I disagree

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Why Amnorix is the only Pats Poster worth listening to
Not that I am Bill Walsh or anything, but here's my take on Cassell:

1. Hadn't start a game since HS until this season. Was thrown into it without notice when Brady's knee was blown up as you guys know. Played basically very poorly for a good month and OBVIOUSLY had trouble making second/third reads, feeling the pass rush, and releasing the ball in good rhythm.

2. Over the second half of the season, he has greatly improved. He's twice the QB he was. More like 10x. He still has NO long-ball touch worth talking about, however. That's a matter of timing which he hasn't yet developed with his WRs. That he can't hit Randy MOss streaking down the sidelines is very disheartening, as he's missed him several times even when wide open behind the entire defense.

3. He's VERY athletic. Not quite John Elway / Steve Young, but he's got a very strong arm, and is quick to move around.

4. His read progression has become much faster, and his ability to move in the pocket and sense the rush has really come along also.

5. IMHO, his long-run ceiling should be within the top half of starting QBs in the NFL. It's impossible to project whether he can actually develop into a top 5 or whatever QB at this point, but the strides he has made this season have been phenomenal. When you compare it to what he was the first month of the season, there's no comparison.

For now, he's really just a Chad Pennington short-range passer who can run a bit and has a stronger arm that is useless because he can't hit anybody downfield. In time, however, I think that will come.

His current production is the same as the Pats in 2001 when Brady first started out -- lots of flanker screens and short passes. The Pats have over 50% of their passing yardage on YAC, and are tops in the league on that front in large part because of Wes Welker (love that guy). With time, however, just as Brady did, I think he has every potential to round out his game and be a very good QB.

Slight downside is that next season he'll already be 27. So a second year player is entering his physical peak years, and his mental ability may not be there yet. He may be 30 before he puts it all together and becomes REALLY damn good, if he ever does that. It gives him a moderately shorter shelf life as a starting QB than someone younger might provide.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5311235&postcount=85

DaWolf
10-09-2009, 12:10 PM

I wouldn't go that far. I'd argue he made a lot of moves for the line, but none of them seem to be working out right now. Signed Goff, signed Guharic, who was a starter in Cincy, told Albert to get in shape, traded for two linemen, picked up another one through waivers, drafted one.

Unfortunately, none of those moves have really produced a productive OL. How much of that is strictly Pioli, the old scouts, Gailey, Haley, or Bill Muir, who knows. But it's obviously not going to be left alone next year after what these guys are seeing firsthand.

I wrote in another thread that I'm not sure who was out there in FA that would have significantly upgraded our line over the current situation (in terms of players in their prime who would have realistically signed with a 2-14 team, not an older guy like Orlando Pace who was looking to land closer to home with a team that had a shot), and that probably the only realistic way of significantly affecting the line would have been to use the #3 pick on an OL. But they chose to go defense, and hey, you gotta try to fix the next to last defense in the league as well. Time will tell if that was a bad move or not, but right now it looks ugly...

Marcellus
10-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Why Amnorix is the only Pats Poster worth listening to

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5311235&postcount=85

I read this back when and thought it was enlightening. It's still the best analysis of Cassel on all of CP and its not all rosy or all negative and appears to proving very accurate.

Interesting to see someone who watched him play for a season give his negatives and his positives instead of a one directional bashing or love fest, not that I have seen any love fest for Cassel going on.

According to the Mensa group here he has no positives and never will.

Coach
10-09-2009, 01:18 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/NFL/Mark_Dirty_Sanchez.gif

4th and Long
10-09-2009, 01:23 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/NFL/Mark_Dirty_Sanchez.gif
:LOL: LMAO ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Mmmm....I loves me some excuses wrapped up in a passive-aggressive manner!

Seriously people, the guy fucking blows. He sucks. He sucked yesterday, he sucks today, and he shall suck yet again tomorrow.
Fuck Scott Pioli and Matt "meth-stare" Cassel; they simply can't leave KC fast enough.

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Mmmm....I loves me some excuses wrapped up in a passive-aggressive manner!

Seriously people, the guy fucking blows. He sucks. He sucked yesterday, he sucks today, and he shall suck yet again tomorrow.
Fuck Scott Pioli and Matt "meth-stare" Cassel; they simply can't leave KC fast enough.

you arent even a fan, saleaumua was an olineman right? i dont think they are worried about what some jets fan that lives in arizona thinks

tonyetony
10-09-2009, 04:36 PM
This place is becoming ground hog fucking day. I've been bringing back older threads just to get this crap off the first page so maybe we could talk about something else for a change.

Oh well I tried to do CP a service.

Hope you fellers enjoy chasing your tails.

DeezNutz
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
This place is becoming ground hog ****ing day. I've been bringing back older threads just to get this crap off the first page so maybe we could talk about something else for a change.

Oh well I tried to do CP a service.

Hope you fellers enjoy chasing your tails.

I prefer to think of it as trying to lick my own genitals, which has the potential for far more reward.

Mecca
10-09-2009, 04:55 PM
you arent even a fan, saleaumua was an olineman right? i dont think they are worried about what some jets fan that lives in arizona thinks

An Olineman?

I didn't know DT was a position in the Oline.

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh my fucking word!!! I go to work, come back 10 hours laters and its the same shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
10-09-2009, 05:17 PM
An Olineman?

I didn't know DT was a position in the Oline.

I KNOW what position he played, ROR on the other hand...

hell he never even saw roaf play for us

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 05:25 PM
I was out all day, is Tribal war moron still saying the '86 Broncos talent level was as bad as the '09 Chiefs with the only difference being Elway vs Cassel? That was epic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 06:03 PM
I was out all day, is Tribal war moron still saying the '86 Broncos talent level was as bad as the '09 Chiefs with the only difference being Elway vs Cassel? That was epic.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like to know where you contrived that since you are resorting to name calling due to being a Cassel fanboy and all

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Oh my fucking word!!! I go to work, come back 10 hours laters and its the same shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

How many times do you have to clean out the bucket for your jizz mop in an average 10 hour shift?

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I like to know where you contrived that since you are resorting to name calling due to being a Cassel fanboy and all

Try reading earlier in this thread. When the discussion was what qb ever succeeded with a supporting cast this bad and you said Elway. I gave you three chances to recant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
How many times do you have to clean out the bucket for your jizz mop in an average 10 hour shift?
Depends on how many times your mother comes by.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Try reading earlier in this thread. When the discussion was what qb ever succeeded with a supporting cast this bad and you said Elway. I gave you three chances to recant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Which was never relevant to this conversation this is about Cassel not Elway.

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Which was never relevant to this conversation this is about Cassel not Elway.

Nice try. Its relevant because it shows that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Nice try. Its relevant because it shows that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's not you are going off subject. This thread is about Matt Cassel not fucking HOFer John Elway or better yet you must think Cassel will be a 1st ballot HOFer if you want to draw such a ludicrous comparison.

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 07:19 PM
It's not you are going off subject. This thread is about Matt Cassel not fucking HOFer John Elway or better yet you must think Cassel will be a 1st ballot HOFer if you want to draw such a ludicrous comparison.
It was very much about Cassel. People are saying because he makes 60 milloion he should succeed with this crap team. I pointed out no QB could and asked what qb ever succeeded with a team this bad. You claimed Elway did. I asked you if you were saying those Broncos teams were as bad as Cassels Chiefs and you said repeatedly yes. And that statementan which you are using to show how there was a qb who took a team as bad as Cassels team to the SB, was an assinine statement and was part of a discussion about Cassel. What don't you get about that???
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
10-09-2009, 07:32 PM

When we offer suggestions of potential solutions that may take time to develop, all we get is the same bull.

Hamas, Dane OTWP, and myself, among other have suggested looking at guys like AQ Shipley an Alex Boone, and we get the same stupid argument.

They may not be the answer, but they also may be guys that could develop into answers, and we know that Ndukwe, Allenman, and Niswanger are not.

But we then hear how those guys weren't good enough to make the rosters of the teams that drafted them, so they must not be good enough for the Chiefs.

It's a ****ing circle jerk argument every damn time.

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 07:38 PM
which you are using to show how there was a qb who took a team as bad as Cassels team to the SB, was an assinine statement and was part of a discussion about Cassel. What don't you get about that???
Posted via Mobile Device

As bad? I'm inferring to his ability to take a team with bad to mediocre talent and take it on his back by being both the passing game and running game. Back then the guy was Superman

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2009, 07:42 PM
As bad? I'm inferring to his ability to take a team with bad to mediocre talent and take it on his back by being both the passing game and running game. Back then the guy was Superman
Were they AS bad as what Cassel has to work with?
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
10-09-2009, 08:22 PM
When we offer suggestions of potential solutions that may take time to develop, all we get is the same bull.

Hamas, Dane OTWP, and myself, among other have suggested looking at guys like AQ Shipley an Alex Boone, and we get the same stupid argument.

They may not be the answer, but they also may be guys that could develop into answers, and we know that Ndukwe, Allenman, and Niswanger are not.

But we then hear how those guys weren't good enough to make the rosters of the teams that drafted them, so they must not be good enough for the Chiefs.

It's a ****ing circle jerk argument every damn time.

I don't know anybody would bitch about bringing them in for a look, but the fact they haven't made a roster is kind of telling in itself. It not like we are the only team with a shitty line. Shipman is on Pitt's PS I believe so he would have to go on the 53. Not sure where Boone is if he is anywhere.

I honestly don't mind that type of discussion one bit.

milkman
10-09-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't know anybody would bitch about bringing them in for a look, but the fact they haven't made a roster is kind of telling in itself. It not like we are the only team with a shitty line. Shipman is on Pitt's PS I believe so he would have to go on the 53. Not sure where Boone is if he is anywhere.

I honestly don't mind that type of discussion one bit.

As I said, we've discussed these kinds of moves, and are always met with the same stupid shit.

The derisive comments that were slung our way when we talked about Jamon Meredith, waived by the Pack, was epic.

He was signed to the Bills active roster shortly thereafter.

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Were they AS bad as what Cassel has to work with?
Posted via Mobile Device

We will never know how CASSEL would produce in the same situation, the guy could've folded the same way he's beginning to do if he has another sub par game with this squad.

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2009, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't go that far. I'd argue he made a lot of moves for the line, but none of them seem to be working out right now. Signed Goff, signed Guharic, who was a starter in Cincy, told Albert to get in shape, traded for two linemen, picked up another one through waivers, drafted one.

Unfortunately, none of those moves have really produced a productive OL. How much of that is strictly Pioli, the old scouts, Gailey, Haley, or Bill Muir, who knows. But it's obviously not going to be left alone next year after what these guys are seeing firsthand.

I wrote in another thread that I'm not sure who was out there in FA that would have significantly upgraded our line over the current situation (in terms of players in their prime who would have realistically signed with a 2-14 team, not an older guy like Orlando Pace who was looking to land closer to home with a team that had a shot), and that probably the only realistic way of significantly affecting the line would have been to use the #3 pick on an OL. But they chose to go defense, and hey, you gotta try to fix the next to last defense in the league as well. Time will tell if that was a bad move or not, but right now it looks ugly...

Goff was a surprise whiff. But Guiarchic was a shitty player in Cincy, and god help us if the Chiefs ever thought he was an upgrade over Niswanger. He wasn't a starter in Cincy. He started a few games only because the starter couldn't stay healthy and, by the way, the Bengals' o-line was horrnedous in theat time.

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2009, 10:46 PM

Oh fuck.

We should have traded for Cassel, and then cut all our offensive players and then brought in the entire Harvard offensive line as Undrafted Free Agents. Because a $60M QB should be able to succeed regardless of the talent around him.

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Oh fuck.

We should have traded for Cassel, and then cut all our offensive players and then brought in the entire Harvard offensive line as Undrafted Free Agents. Because a $60M QB should be able to succeed regardless of the talent around him.

That's what he's paid for he's not a 22 year old kid who has time to develop he's had 4 years in the league and one "shining" year with NE which he was sacked the most in the league. Yeah for 63 million he should perform, better than Croyle did against those types of defenses he faced and I'm a Croyle fan.

milkman
10-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Goff was a surprise whiff. But Guiarchic was a shitty player in Cincy, and god help us if the Chiefs ever thought he was an upgrade over Niswanger. He wasn't a starter in Cincy. He started a few games only because the starter couldn't stay healthy and, by the way, the Bengals' o-line was horrnedous in theat time.

Goff wasn't a surprise whiff.

He had clearly declined last year, and anyone who watched knew he was going to suck ass here when he signed.

Pioli Zombie
10-10-2009, 06:38 AM
We will never know how CASSEL would produce in the same situation, the guy could've folded the same way he's beginning to do if he has another sub par game with this squad.
Look, he would certainly not have done what Elway did. Elway was one of top 3 QBs of all-time! But your idea than any QB could succeed with this crap team is just wrong. Manning or Brady couldn't. And when I ask people for an example of when any qb did anything with a team this bad their were no legit answers. Elways teams were not this bad and if you watched the 2004 Bengals it was obvious they weren't either. I'm still waiting for a legit example of any qb succeeding with a team as shitty as the Chiefs.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 07:23 AM
That's what he's paid for he's not a 22 year old kid who has time to develop he's had 4 years in the league and one "shining" year with NE which he was sacked the most in the league. Yeah for 63 million he should perform, better than Croyle did against those types of defenses he faced and I'm a Croyle fan.

So you're basically saying that a veteran QB should be able to succeed, regardless of the offensive support you put around him. And you basically agreed that it's okay to put the worst offensive line around him and he should find a way to win games.

Yeah, that's fair. It's probably also fair to suggest that Croyle is better than Cassel because he had one half of a good game in his entire career.

the Talking Can
10-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Goff wasn't a surprise whiff.

He had clearly declined last year, and anyone who watched knew he was going to suck ass here when he signed.

that just isn't true

here's his signing thread
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204741&highlight=goff

...everyone is neutral to positive, including you (neutral) who thought he could hold down guard while niswanger tutored under him....

other interesting notes in that thread:

jetshopper was dead right about richardson

Dane said this about Herb Taylor : "He was outstanding as the starting left tackle and though he doesn't have the prototypical size for right tackle, I think he could grow into the right or left guard position and man either one for a decade."

Hamas points out we need another CB (before complaining about drafting one)

anyways, the only person - just 1 - in a 300 post thread, in which all the regulars make an appearance, who complains and says that Goff is a terrible signing and is going to suck:........

Shaneo69

there are just way too ****ing many self-serving mythologies that have cropped in the hysteria of the last 2 weeks...

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-10-2009, 08:05 AM
that just isn't true

...everyone is neutral to positive, including you (neutral) who thought he could hold down guard while niswanger tutored under him....

there are just way too ****ing many self-serving mythologies that have cropped in the hysteria of the last 2 weeks...

You are such a lying cocksucker:

Here are my quotes on the Goff signing:

If Goff was really one of the only starting options left in FA, he would have drawn more than just twice the league minimum. Will he start for us? Yup. Do most other teams view him as a starter? Doubtful.

In fact, I'm so optimistic about the Goff signing that I list him as a solution when planning for the future:

Yeah, for the future we only need:

2 guards
1 center
1 right tackle

a #2 WR, a battering ram running back, two rush backers, a nose tackle, a d-end, a thumper at ILB, another corner, a safety.

We're right around the corner, Sauto :sulk:

I also say that we have two starters at CB, but express doubts about Leggett. Surely, that means that I'm more on board for us picking up a CB than offensive line, which I state numerous times in said thread:

I think we have two starting CBs. I don't know how much else we have beyond that. Leggett has promise, but he and Carr aren't surefire solutions either.

milkman
10-10-2009, 08:23 AM
that just isn't true

other interesting notes in that thread:

jetshopper was dead right about richardson

Dane said this about Herb Taylor : "He was outstanding as the starting left tackle and though he doesn't have the prototypical size for right tackle, I think he could grow into the right or left guard position and man either one for a decade."

anyways, the only person - just 1 - in a 300 post thread, in which all the regulars make an appearance, who complains and says that Goff is a terrible signing and is going to suck:........

Shaneo69

I spent about three months trying to look at things in a positive light.

I even tried to find the positive in making the trade for Cassel, which I'm sure anyone who followed my posts knows originally pissed me off.

Goff is a professional, and a technician who isn't physiaclly able to hold down the position effectively.

I might still think that he's a guy who could mentor a younger replacement, if Scott Pioli had actually made a move that gave us the younger replacement on the roster.

But signing Goff and asking him to man the position for the entirety of the season is stupid beyond words.

And not bringing any young O-linemen in, other than Colin Brown and a couple of scrubs he traded for, that he could've gotten for free, led to a rant on my part, and lead to revert back to my normal pissed off self.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 08:40 AM
So you're basically saying that a veteran QB should be able to succeed, regardless of the offensive support you put around him. And you basically agreed that it's okay to put the worst offensive line around him and he should find a way to win games.

Yeah, that's fair. It's probably also fair to suggest that Croyle is better than Cassel because he had one half of a good game in his entire career.

I'm telling you that Croyle is etter that Cassel, because Cassel hasn't had no success in this type of situation. Cassel's simply a game manager not a game breaker. He must be surrounded by excellent talent to succeed, Croyle could've stole that game if Bradly knew where the goddamn 1st down markers were

Pioli Zombie
10-10-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm telling you that Croyle is etter that Cassel, because Cassel hasn't had no success in this type of situation. Cassel's simply a game manager not a game breaker. He must be surrounded by excellent talent to succeed, Croyle could've stole that game if Bradly knew where the goddamn 1st down markers were
Yeah. I'm sure Croyle is capable of having back to back 400 yard games, one of them with 65 yards rushing as well. And please don't throw out the lame "Moss and Welker" response because Brady has never done it. And NO I'm not saying Cassel is as good as Brady.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
10-10-2009, 09:27 AM

Why are you still arguing with the ankle grabbing true fans?

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:28 AM

this just makes almost no sense, he couldve folded the same way he's beginning to if he has another subpar game with this squad?

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 09:33 AM
this just makes almost no sense, he couldve folded the same way he's beginning to if he has another subpar game with this squad?
Well he didn't even after his injury, if he anyone should be rattled it's Croyle with the shit he's gone through in his career. He was unfazed and was commanding the offense unlike Cassel in the Eagles/Giants game.
\\\

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Well he didn't even after his injury, if he anyone should be rattled it's Croyle with the shit he's gone through in his career. He was unfazed and was commanding the offense unlike Cassel in the Eagles/Giants game.
\\\

no what you said makes no sense. and most people called croyle captain check down after that game. i, like most here, would hardly call what he did "commanding the offense"

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:37 AM

so he's folded, but he's beginning to fold, but only if he has a another sub par game?

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 09:37 AM
people called croyle captain check down after that game.

Bullshit, now you are pulling shit out your ass

DeezNutz
10-10-2009, 09:41 AM
After the Ravens game, htisimiqiaszque posted about Croyle's penchant for checking down.

Look, Croyle has the tools, but his body hasn't and won't pass the test. Any team that counts on him for ANYTHING is foolish, and this is why I think we'd be best served to release him.

That said, it's a telling indictment of Cassel that Croyle has even entered the conversation. And it's even worse that the conversation is one that probably has to happen because our "franchise" QB has been that bad.

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Bullshit, now you are pulling shit out your ass

maybe you should read some more.

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:42 AM
After the Ravens game, htisimiqiaszque posted about Croyle's penchant for checking down.

Look, Croyle has the tools, but his body hasn't and won't pass the test. Any team that counts on him for ANYTHING is foolish, and this is why I think we'd be best served to release him.

That said, it's a telling indictment of Cassel that Croyle has even entered the conversation. And it's even worse that the conversation is one that probably has to happen because our "franchise" QB has been that bad.

ANY TIME a team struggles the most popular guy is the backup QB. it happens.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 09:44 AM
maybe you should read some more.

I have and Croyle ghas never been called a checkdown machine, but he's oftern referred as a gunslinger. Again, grabbing straws especially with that 50 yard bomb to Bradley

stevieray
10-10-2009, 09:45 AM

That said, it's a telling indictment of Cassel that Croyle has even entered the conversation. And it's even worse that the conversation is one that probably has to happen because our "franchise" QB has been that bad.you use "franchise" then still expect it.

both sides...makes sense, otherwise you'd be dat nutz.

;)

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:47 AM
I have and Croyle ghas never been called a checkdown machine, but he's oftern referred as a gunslinger. Again, grabbing straws especially with that 50 yard bomb to Bradley

i guarantee that after the ravens game NO ONE called him a gunslinger

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-10-2009, 09:48 AM
SHIT fellas i only posted it for a laugh

I enjoyed the hell out of it but don't be surprised at the sandy vags on here that don't like it. As mere football fans they know more about building a winning NFL team than guys like Pioli and Haley who've actually done it... and they're never wrong so this kind of stuff makes them very uncomfortable.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 09:49 AM
i guarantee that after the ravens game NO ONE called him a gunslinger

But he is a gunslinger and has always been known as one, unlike our new "franchise" QB.

milkman
10-10-2009, 09:51 AM

There's no quetion that Croyle checked down as much, if not more, than Cassel has.

However, even in those checkdowns, his throws were more accurate than Cassel's have been, allowing the receiver an opportunity to make something happen after making the catch.

In the Baltimore game, Croyle averaged over 7 yards per attempt, while Cassel has averaged just over 5 yards per attempt.

I am not suggesting that Croyle start.

I am suggesting that Cassel has to step it up and start to show some of the ability he does possess.

He is better than he has been playing, even with the crap he's playing with now, and he must start to show it now.

DeezNutz
10-10-2009, 09:51 AM
you use "franchise" then still expect it.

both sides...makes sense, otherwise you'd be dat nutz.

;)

I think it's right to use the term because that's clearly what Pioli expects. Scare quotes to note my disdain.

Unfortunately, Cassel has met my expectations thus far, but I'm honestly hoping he proves my wrong. I don't like his current trajectory, however.

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:52 AM
But he is a gunslinger and has always been known as one, unlike our new "franchise" QB.

search gunslinger croyle, see how many called him that after the ravens game. and the scared pussy audibled out of the pass plays on his last drive.

Usually farve is called a gunslinger, compare him and the throws he attempts to croyle. not a good comparison.

Hell htis said that herm and croyle go great together because croyle goes the safe route every time

DeezNutz
10-10-2009, 09:52 AM
There's no quetion that Croyle checked down as much, if not more, than Cassel has.

However, even in those checkdowns, his throws were more accurate than Cassel's have been, allowing the receiver an opportunity to make something happen after making the catch.

In the Baltimore game, Croyle averaged over 7 yards per attempt, while Cassel has averaged just over 5 yards per attempt.

I am suggesting that Cassel has to step it up and start to show some of the ability he does possess.

He is better than he has been playing, even with the crap he's playing with now, and he must start to show it now.

I agree that Cassel's most notable failing has been his inaccuracy, even on short to intermediate routes.

Most posters expected the deep ball to be hit or miss, but the shorter passes have had an alarming rate of fail.

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 09:53 AM

would you call croyle a gunslinger? has he ever displayed that type of play in a chiefs uniform?

milkman
10-10-2009, 09:59 AM
would you call croyle a gunslinger? has he ever displayed that type of play in a chiefs uniform?

I'd be more inclined to call him a "Popgun".

smittysbar
10-10-2009, 09:59 AM
I would say he is more of a gunslinger that has been asked not to sling it........you smell what I'm stepping in.

Reerun_KC
10-10-2009, 10:06 AM

Croyle the Popgun vs Castle the Capgun...

its like arguing which shit stinks worse? Cat shit or dog shit...

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 11:14 AM

The dude has rocket for an arm which is stronger than Flacco's and Cutler's

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 11:17 AM

Yeah, and my dick is bigger than Shaq's

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 11:19 AM

Flacco and Cutler when they gun it can throw it 70 yards, Croyle can sling it at 75 which he defeated Cutler in the College QB challenge competition before the draft.

milkman
10-10-2009, 11:26 AM

Being a gunslinger isn't simply about physical ability.

It combines that strong arm with taking risks downfield, putting passes into tight spots.

I can only remember one throw that Croyle has made that one could look at and think that was a gunslinger type throw, the one to Will Franklin in the preseason last year.

Everything else is just safe.

milkman
10-10-2009, 11:27 AM

You might be a bigger dick than Shaq.

Croyle does have a rocket.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 11:28 AM

You realize most of that was due to Herm being afraid of mistakes

smittysbar
10-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Being a gunslinger isn't simply about physical ability.

It combines that strong arm with taking risks downfield, putting passes into tight spots.

I can only remember one throw that Croyle has made that one could look at and think that was a gunslinger type throw, the one to Will Franklin in the preseason last year.

That's going a little far.

milkman
10-10-2009, 11:32 AM
You realize most of that was due to Herm being afraid of mistakes

That is probably true.

But a real gunslinger can only be reined in for only so long before he attempts to make a play that he probably shouldn't because of his confidence and belief that he has the gun to make a play.

Croyle has the gun, but he doesn't have the mentality.

milkman
10-10-2009, 11:34 AM
That's going a little far.

How so?

philfree
10-10-2009, 11:36 AM
That is probably true.

But a real gunslinger can only be reined in for only so long before he attempts to make a play that he probably shouldn't because of his confidence and belief that he has the gun to make a play.

Croyle has the gun, but he doesn't have the mentality.

I think he's probably really coachable. The way our o line is he's probably going to get another chance before this season is up.

PhilFree:arrow:

smittysbar
10-10-2009, 11:38 AM
How so?

You're saying that EVERY throw he has made in his time here has been safe, besides ONE. That is simply not true.

milkman
10-10-2009, 11:43 AM
You're saying that EVERY throw he has made in his time here has been safe, besides ONE. That is simply not true.

Technically, I'm saying the it's the only one that I can remember, and it probably stands out because it was a thing of beauty to see.

But, perhaps it might be a slight overstatement, but the point remains the same.

He doesn't have that mentality that is every bit as important, if not moreso, as the strong arm.

DaneMcCloud
10-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Technically, I'm saying the it's the only one that I can remember, and it probably stands out because it was a thing of beauty to see.

But, perhaps it might be a slight overstatement, but the point remains the same.

He doesn't have that mentality that is every bit as important, if not moreso, as the strong arm.

I agree with your saying but I also believe that there are several factors involved that have prevented him from becoming a "gunslinger".

Namely, the worst offensive line in football, the lack of playmaking receivers (Dwayne Bowe, he of 10 receptions this year. WTF?) and poor playcalling.

I suspect (and I could obviously be very wrong) that if Croyle had even adequate protection and the Chiefs were stocked with even average skill position players, Croyle would have the confidence to sling it around the yard.

But to date, none of those pieces are in place.

smittysbar
10-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I agree with your saying but I also believe that there are several factors involved that have prevented him from becoming a "gunslinger".

Namely, the worst offensive line in football, the lack of playmaking receivers (Dwayne Bowe, he of 10 receptions this year. WTF?) and poor playcalling.

I suspect (and I could obviously be very wrong) that if Croyle had even adequate protection and the Chiefs were stocked with even average skill position players, Croyle would have the confidence to sling it around the yard.

I agree

milkman
10-10-2009, 11:52 AM

All that might well be true, but to call him a gunslinger at this point in his career is a misnomer.

He has the arm, but there's no way that we have any evidence to suggest he has the mentality.

DaneMcCloud
10-10-2009, 11:58 AM
All that might well be true, but to call him a gunslinger at this point in his career is a misnomer.

He has the arm, but there's no way that we have any evidence to suggest he has the mentality.

Yep.

Unfortunately, with the coaching he's received since 2006 and this offensive line, who could blame him?

I just don't want the Chiefs to let him walk, only to watch him become successful elsewhere. There's no doubt he's got the talent to become a very good QB. Injuries have always been his kryptonite.

If he gets past that...

ChiefsCountry
10-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Yeah. I'm sure Croyle is capable of having back to back 400 yard games, one of them with 65 yards rushing as well. And please don't throw out the lame "Moss and Welker" response because Brady has never done it. And NO I'm not saying Cassel is as good as Brady.
Posted via Mobile Device

Grbac had a 500 yard game. Guess that kind of deflates your argument.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Yep.

Unfortunately, with the coaching he's received since 2006 and this offensive line, who could blame him?

I just don't want the Chiefs to let him walk, only to watch him become successful elsewhere. There's no doubt he's got the talent to become a very good QB. Injuries have always been his kryptonite.

If he gets past that...

I concur, in the NFL one has 2 deep on the chart. Plus, if Cassel falters you have Croyle to step in and pick up the pace.

SAUTO
10-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Grbac had a 500 yard game. Guess that kind of deflates your argument.

did he do that back to back?

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 02:19 PM
You might be a bigger dick than Shaq.

Croyle does have a rocket.

The guy claimed he has a better arm than Flacco and Cutler. And that's simply not true. Flacco and Cutler were praised for having the strongest arms in their respective draft classes.

It doesn't mean Croyle doesn't have a strong arm. But let's not exaggerate to make a point.

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Flacco and Cutler when they gun it can throw it 70 yards, Croyle can sling it at 75 which he defeated Cutler in the College QB challenge competition before the draft.

When Croyle and Cutler both came out of the draft, the litmus test they both used was the ability to throw a really tight spiral that could go in a straight path even in the absolute windiest conditions. Cutler has that. Croyle does not. Few QBs in the NFL do, actually.

The ability to throw for a distance is a really small part of arm strength and, again, the most overrated quality for a QB. When people talk about arm strength, it is almost always about the ability to fire the ball into a tight space. Croyle's got a good arm, but it's not as good as Flacco or Cutler's.

Mecca
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM
What's funny is how arm strength gauges and ratings change, there wasn't anyone really raving about Aaron Rodgers arm strength his draft year, now people say he has a better arm then Cutler and Stafford.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 02:30 PM
When Croyle and Cutler both came out of the draft, the litmus test they both used was the ability to throw a really tight spiral that could go in a straight path even in the absolute windiest conditions. Cutler has that. Croyle does not. Few QBs in the NFL do, actually.

Christ, I gave you a fuckin fact and you want to ignore it

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Christ, I gave you a ****in fact and you want to ignore it

Okay, fine. Every scout is more concerned about throwing 75 yards over 70 yards, and not about how hard you can fire the ball.

Give me a fucking break. Almost every scout said that Cutler had the strongest arm in the draft. But I suppose throwing the ball 5 yards further in a meaningless competition is the only test that matters.

Maybe they shouldn't even host QBs at a combine. They just have to watch footage of a college QBs competition and that will give them all the information they need.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Okay, fine. Every scout is more concerned about throwing 75 yards over 70 yards, and not about how hard you can fire the ball.

I guess you are blind too because Croyle throws balls as hard or a little harder than Cutler, I really do they had a speed gun to actually show how FOS you are. It's laughable really it is that you are splitting hairs like this

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 03:41 PM
I guess you are blind too because Croyle throws balls as hard or a little harder than Cutler, I really do they had a speed gun to actually show how FOS you are. It's laughable really it is that you are splitting hairs like this

Show me some evidence because I have never seen anybody pre-draft or post-draft that suggests that Croyle has a stronger arm than Cutler.

I don't normally split hairs like this, except for when players are hyped up for being better than they really are. I like Croyle and think he's a good QB. I just don't think he has any long-term future as a starter for health reasons and because I just don't see him as a fiery leader of a franchise. As a backup, I think he's a terrific option. And yes, I think it's completely ridiculous to hype him up because of one good half of play out of 11, at the expense of Cassel.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Show me some evidence because I have never seen anybody pre-draft or post-draft that suggests that Croyle has a stronger arm than Cutler.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/11/14/brodie_croyle_press_conference__1114/

Q: How far can you throw the ball?

CROYLE: “I don’t know, somewhere around 75 yards, give or take a couple yards.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Shanahan

Mike Shanahan : The throw traveled 65 yards in the air. Shanahan said to the media, .... It was the longest pass play of Cutler's career

Pioli Zombie
10-10-2009, 04:33 PM
That clinches then. Brodie Croyle is better than Jay Cutler.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 10:25 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/11/14/brodie_croyle_press_conference__1114/

Q: How far can you throw the ball?

CROYLE: “I don’t know, somewhere around 75 yards, give or take a couple yards.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Shanahan

Mike Shanahan : The throw traveled 65 yards in the air. Shanahan said to the media, .... It was the longest pass play of Cutler's career

Seriously

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Seriously

You wanted discernible proof, but you are like one of those kids with their fingers in their ears screaming. Honestly, give me a fuckin break it's like you've never seen Brodie throw heat which he does when he plays

DumbHillbillies
10-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Damn matt cassell, tom brady has a supermodel for a wife and your married to an amazon woman-like ex-volleyball player.

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 10:38 PM
You wanted discernible proof, but you are like one of those kids with their fingers in their ears screaming. Honestly, give me a ****in break it's like you've never seen Brodie throw heat which he does when he plays

And your proof was an interview by Brodie Croyle and an interview by Mike Shanahan about a dimension that nobody gives a shit about. Again, who here gives a shit who throws a longer ball? The question is about arm strength. Jamarcus Russel throws a much longer ball than Brett Favre, but we know who zips a much stronger ball.

I've seen brodie croyle throw a ball. I think he throws a really strong ball and a much stronger ball than Cassel. I'm just not willing to wash his balls and orgasm and claim he throws the hardest throw in the league. Give me a fucking break. If Croyle threw a stronger ball, he would have been a first round pick.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 10:40 PM
And your proof was an interview by Brodie Croyle and an interview by Mike Shanahan about a dimension that nobody gives a shit about. Again, who here gives a shit who throws a longer ball? The question is about arm strength. Jamarcus Russel throws a much longer ball than Brett Favre, but we know who zips a much stronger ball.

I've seen brodie croyle throw a ball. I think he throws a really strong ball and a much stronger ball than Cassel. I'm just not willing to wash his balls and orgasm and claim he throws the hardest throw in the league. Give me a fucking break. If Croyle threw a stronger ball, he would have been a first round pick.

Fuck who am I kidding right??? Last year you thought Thigpen was the QBOTF. Since we all know you must be correct on this note too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-10-2009, 10:41 PM
I don't trust Brodie Croyle to be the QBOTF, but with the cap space we have, and his natural ability, it would be fucking RETARDED to let him go somewhere else. Give him 3 years, 9 million and have a backup who can step in and win you some games if you have a decent team around him.

Pioli Zombie
10-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Holy Crap Tribal, in this thread you have insisted the 80's Broncos were as bad as the Chiefs are now, and the only difference is Elway vs Cassel. And now you are prattling on about the greatness of Brodie Croyle. This thread has not been kind to you has it?
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 10:51 PM
**** who am I kidding right??? Last year you thought Thigpen was the QBOTF. Since we all know you must be correct on this note too.

Way to change subjects.

I don't care. I don't shy away from my opinion. I also took a lot of shit for saying Herm didn't deserve all the blame for the state of the Chiefs' franchise, and it seems people are starting to finally see what I was talking about there too. There was a moment I thought Thigpen was the QBOTF. After the first few games, I've said over and over that Thigpen was a QB who has upside, but needs a lot of coaching. I don't see how that's anything outlandish.

But back to the subject at hand. Go ahead on any NFL forum and tell ANYONE that Croyle has a stronger arm than Flacco or Cutler and you will get laughed out out of the forum. I've seen Croyle throw. Again, I think he has a strong arm. But I'm not going to exaggerate and suggest he's better than those who have stronger arms. And you are the only one that thinks the distance you throw a ball is the true measure of arm strength. Again, Jamarcus Russel throws probably the longest ball of any QB in the league, but there are a lot of QBs that can throw a far stronger ball on shorter throws than he does.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Holy Crap Tribal, in this thread you have insisted the 80's Broncos were as bad as the Chiefs are now, and the only difference is Elway vs Cassel. And now you are prattling on about the greatness of Brodie Croyle. This thread has not been kind to you has it?
Posted via Mobile Device

I've always liked Croyle you can look back when he was drafted and that hasn't changed. The Broncos of the 80's would've been a sub par team without Elway period, the shit he did with them was godly.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 10:53 PM
But back to the subject at hand. Go ahead on any NFL forum and tell ANYONE that Croyle has a stronger arm than Flacco or Cutler and you will get laughed out out of the forum.

You're the only one arguing that he doesn't which is telling by itself.

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 10:56 PM
You're the only one arguing that he doesn't which is telling by itself.

Besides almost every scout in the NFL.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 10:58 PM

Okay show me where they have said that he has a stronger arm than Croyle with links

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2009, 11:04 PM

Are you kidding me?

Other than the fact that Cutler, a QB at a smaller school, was a consensus top 15 pick while Croyle was a 2nd round pick at best? And it wasn't just because of injury history.

I can't provide you with links because nobody outside of KC gives a shit or gave a shit about comparing Cutler to Croyle. Just like you can't provide me with a link from a credible source that says Croyle has a stronger arm than Cutler. Given that Croyle was taken two rounds below Cutler, the challenge is on you.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Are you kidding me?

Other than the fact that Cutler, a QB at a smaller school, was a consensus top 15 pick while Croyle was a 2nd round pick at best? And it wasn't just because of injury history.

I can't provide you with links because nobody outside of KC gives a shit or gave a shit about comparing Cutler to Croyle. Just like you can't provide me with a link from a credible source that says Croyle has a stronger arm than Cutler. Given that Croyle was taken two rounds below Cutler, the challenge is on you.

Case and point your view was purely subjective with no proof whatsoever.

Pioli Zombie
10-10-2009, 11:11 PM
I've always liked Croyle you can look back when he was drafted and that hasn't changed. The Broncos of the 80's would've been a sub par team without Elway period, the shit he did with them was godly.
I agree. The Broncos of the 80's without Elway were subpar. They were NOT as bad as the shit Cassel has to work with. Thus, your example of Elway was not a legitimate answer to my question, what qb ever succeeded with a team as bad as this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I agree. The Broncos of the 80's without Elway were subpar. They were NOT as bad as the shit Cassel has to work with. Thus, your example of Elway was not a legitimate answer to my question, what qb ever succeeded with a team as bad as this.
Posted via Mobile Device

the most under rated QB of all time Archie Manning

Bunit
10-11-2009, 12:22 AM
You may be the biggest f*cking retard on the internet.

Its posts like these that make me wish I never would have found the Planet. You should just go root for the Jets...
Posted via Mobile Device

:clap: Starting to wish I never found this place either. Lots of negative ass dudes.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2009, 12:27 AM
:clap: Starting to wish I never found this place either. Lots of negative ass dudes.

more like realists that call it like it is.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2009, 01:13 AM

Then get the fuck out, and take this with you, cockbag

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DmV9AzbuPNQ/SbCtjxM9SmI/AAAAAAAAAkQ/Ul8nqua4c1s/s400/unicorns-rainbow.jpg

ChiefsCountry
10-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Then get the fuck out, and take this with you, cockbag

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DmV9AzbuPNQ/SbCtjxM9SmI/AAAAAAAAAkQ/Ul8nqua4c1s/s400/unicorns-rainbow.jpg

No kidding. Go to WPI for homer positive Chiefs stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
10-11-2009, 07:11 AM
the most under rated QB of all time Archie Manning
And how did Archie Manning succeed? He never had a winning season. Jim Plunkett in New England is another example. No quarterback, as good as he is, can succeed with a shitty supporting cast. Elways and Marinos teams weren't the 49ers, but they are given such a bad rap when they are degraded the way they are by so many ignorant people. Marino's OL was fantastic. He had Clayton and Duper. Elway didn't have a supporting cast as bad as the crap Archie Manning, Jim Plunkett, or Matt Cassel had.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
10-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Case and point your view was purely subjective with no proof whatsoever.

http://www.beachthe.net/2006/02/26/2006-nfl-combine-official-times-day-4-qb-rb-wr/
Now the burden of proof is on you to find a single scout who believes "ball distance" is more important than ball speed. And this ball speed dimension doesn't even factor in the crispness of the spiral you throw. And Cutler throws a much crisper ball than Croyle does--it is the main reason why the two QBs were separated by two rounds. I don't have the actual proof with me (because it was so long ago), but at the time the two were drafted, the comment scouts made was that Cutler was the only QB in that draft who threw a crisp enough, zipped ball to cut through wind in winter conditions.

Now the burden of proof is for you to find a single scout who thinks ball distance is more important than zip and ball speed.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:16 AM
more like realists that call it like it is.

Tell it like it is brother, speak the truth.:rolleyes:

This is the perfect example of why this place now sucks ass. People like you and Dane and Mecca etc... actually fucking believe that.

About 5 people are ruining this place for the rest of us.
And yes, you are ruining this place.

I have never seen a bigger divide between posters on this board than we do now and it is caused by a handful of smartass know it alls, I mean realist speaking the "truth".
The truth, that is fucking hilarious.

milkman
10-11-2009, 10:24 AM

This is the perfect example of why this place now sucks ass. People like you and Dane and Mecca etc... actually ****ing believe that.

I have never seen a bigger divide between posters on this board than we do now and it is caused by a handful of smartass know it alls, I mean realist speaking the "truth".
The truth, that is ****ing hilarious.

That's bullshit.

Brock
10-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Well, bye.

KCUnited
10-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Ah, the pregame meltdown.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:30 AM
That's bullshit.

Look, its not bullshit.

I know there are some real dumbasses running around here but the majority of posters are not dumbasses.

You cant make 1 fucking comment about something without somebody throwing "true fan" or moran in your face.

I am fairly middle ground in my views, but cant even get through a fucking thread anymore without reading a bunch of post that resemble a playground fight.

Like I said, this place has a bigger divide in the posters than it ever has since I have been here.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2009, 10:31 AM
That's bullshit.

Second...

they might be assclowns but they dont run this messageboard...

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Well, bye.

I never said I was going to let the douchebags around here run me off. I have as much right to be here and voice my opinion as you fucktards do.

So I say hello to you, not goodbye, dick head.

DeezNutz
10-11-2009, 10:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FjLIXXs5w

DeezNutz
10-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Like I said, this place has a bigger divide in the posters than it ever has since I have been here.

Because this was the most important off-season since the creation of this site.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Second...

they might be assclowns but they dont run this messageboard...

Go read through any Chiefs related thread. Actually all you have to do is read this one because every single one has this same pattern. Every one of them.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FjLIXXs5w

LOL.Funny.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2009, 10:34 AM

This is the perfect example of why this place now sucks ass. People like you and Dane and Mecca etc... actually fucking believe that.

The truth, that is fucking hilarious.

You are an absolutely fucking moron. A drooling, stuttering Mongoloid.

Want proof, Asswipe?

Go look at the Rep List. Mecca, Hamas, DeezNutz, Milkman, OTWP and myself are in the Top 20 of more than 11,000 forum members. Some of us are in the Top 10.

So, you're clearly in the minority when it comes to your opinion. Here's an idea: Put us on ignore or leave the site altogether. Quite honestly, I don't care which one who choose.

In the meantime, go fuck yourself.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:37 AM
You are an absolutely fucking moron. A drooling, stuttering Mongoloid.

Want proof, Asswipe?

Go look at the Rep List. Mecca, Hamas, DeezNutz, Milkman, OTWP and myself are in the Top 20 of more than 11,000 forum members. Some of us are in the Top 10.

So, you're clearly in the minority when it comes to your opinion. Here's an idea: Put us on ignore or leave the site altogether. Quite honestly, I don't care which one who choose.

In the meantime, go fuck yourself.

Se post 466 for my response.

And for the record, you guys sitting around sucking each others dicks and giving each other rep doesn't make you a majority.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Se post 466 for my response.

And for the record, you guys sitting around sucking each others dicks and giving each other rep doesn't make you a majority.

Wrong again, Asswipe.

You don't accumulate more than 500,000 rep points by repping the same 5 people.

You really don't get it.

milkman
10-11-2009, 10:40 AM
and it is caused by a handful of smartass know it alls, I mean realist speaking the "truth".

Look, its not bullshit.

I know there are some real dumbasses running around here but the majority of posters are not dumbasses.

You cant make 1 ****ing comment about something without somebody throwing "true fan" or moran in your face.

I am fairly middle ground in my views, but cant even get through a ****ing thread anymore without reading a bunch of post that resemble a playground fight.

The part of your original post that I've quoted here is the bullshit.

The posters that have stated thier negative opinions about the moves that Pioli has made are bombarded iwth stupid shit like "You should send your resume to the Chiefs" or "Why aren't you a scout or a GM?"

Blaming the "ruining' of the board on the "realists" is fucking bullshit.

It's a 2 way fucking street.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Wrong again, Asswipe.

You really don't get it.

I agree. I wont argue that I don't understand you.

Enjoy the game.

DeezNutz
10-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Wrong again, Asswipe.

You really don't get it.

Rep.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:43 AM
The part of your original post that I've quoted here is the bullshit.

The posters that have stated thier negative opinions about the moves that Pioli has made are bombarded iwth stupid shit like "You should send your resume to the Chiefs" or "Why aren't you a scout or a GM?"

Blaming the "ruining' of the board on the "realists" is fucking bullshit.

It's a 2 way fucking street.

I wont argue there is some real dumbassery MM but for fucks sake, there is no longer a middle ground only, the extreme left and right.

A society cannot exist with extremism alone.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Rep.

LOL. That was pretty good.

kysirsoze
10-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Look, its not bullshit.

You cant make 1 ****ing comment about something without somebody throwing "true fan" or moran in your face.

I am fairly middle ground in my views, but cant even get through a ****ing thread anymore without reading a bunch of post that resemble a playground fight.

Dude, if you think those guys are assholes and they disagree with you or even mock your opinion, why do you care? Spending your time railing against them has done nothing. I'm not attacking here, just think you should let it go. JMO.

For the record, I usually find that groups posts pretty informative, even if they are a little too negative for me sometimes.

milkman
10-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Go read through any Chiefs related thread. Actually all you have to do is read this one because every single one has this same pattern. Every one of them.

Look at this thread.

What was the point of this thread to begin with, and who started it?

For the record, I get along with Jason, but he's not one of the "realists" that you point to as the guys ruining the board.

Brock
10-11-2009, 10:46 AM
I never said I was going to let the douchebags around here run me off. I have as much right to be here and voice my opinion as you ****tards do.

So I say hello to you, not goodbye, dick head.

So you're going to stick around and cry like a little bitch about all the people who are "ruining the board"? Whining little pussies do more to ruin the board than being realistic about this shitty team.

Easy 6
10-11-2009, 10:48 AM
there is no longer a middle ground only, the extreme left and right.

Agreed.

Its Homers or Haters...people in the middle are squeezed out.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Dude, if you think those guys are assholes and they disagree with you or even mock your opinion, why do you care? Spending your time railing against them has done nothing. I'm not attacking here, just think you should let it go. JMO.

For the record, I usually find that groups posts pretty informative, even if they are a little too negative for me sometimes.

I am letting it go and I am also not the type to not voice my opinion if I disagree.

Besides who said I was railing them, I am just voicing an opinion I am certain many people share.

Marcellus
10-11-2009, 10:51 AM
So you're going to stick around and cry like a little bitch about all the people who are "ruining the board"? Whining little pussies do more to ruin the board than being realistic about this shitty team.

Your just making my point dude. Are you 14?

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Rep.

LMAO

Easy 6
10-11-2009, 11:01 AM
In the end, theres no reason for things to get so personal.

Its passionate fans with wildly varying opinions, and we all know about opinions.

If it does get personal, fire back or ignore it...but nobody should let varying opinions ruin their time on the Planet.

DeezNutz
10-11-2009, 11:02 AM
In the end, theres no reason for things to get so personal.

Its passionate fans with wildly varying opinions, and we all know about opinions.

If it does get personal, fire back or ignore it...but nobody should let varying opinions ruin their time on the Planet.

Absolutely.

Now, shut the fuck up unless you agree with me. :)

SAUTO
10-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Look at this thread.

For the record, I get along with Jason, but he's not one of the "realists" that you point to as the guys ruining the board.

the point was not to prod these guys to throw a bitch fit. It was just for some laughs. Sorry. I didnt do it to try and ruin the board, just to show how silly some of the arguments about cassel and his struggles have been so far. It seems as though everything that happens is thrown on him.
They showed a stat towards the end of the 1st half that cassel had dropped back 14 times and was hit 8 of those, THAT should tell the story. He is STILL standing in there and throwing good passes.

SAUTO
10-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Look at this thread.

oh and why do we get along MM? you can actually talk about things with someone you have a differing view and be OBJECTIVE. You actually seem to realize that just because you think it doesnt mean it's automatically right. Thats whats wrong with some of these guys, they dont realize that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2009, 11:46 AM
oh and why do we get along MM? you can actually talk about things with someone you have a differing view and be OBJECTIVE. You actually seem to realize that just because you think it doesnt mean it's automatically right. Thats whats wrong with some of these guys, they dont realize that.

You're a fucking moron. And another lovely FAIL performance by Mark Castle at Arrowhead. Did somebody ever mention to this shit for brains that evading a pass-rush is well and good, but that once that's done, the object is to find someone to throw the fucking football to?

This guy is a fucking loser just like you, SAUTO.

Now shut the fuck up, and re-fill my Sake cup bitch!

http://weblogs.fox40.com/news/opinion/sacramentoscene/sake.jpg

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 12:34 PM
You're a fucking moron. And another lovely FAIL performance by Mark Castle at Arrowhead. Did somebody ever mention to this shit for brains that evading a pass-rush is well and good, but that once that's done, the object is to find someone to throw the fucking football to?

This guy is a fucking loser just like you, SAUTO.

Now shut the fuck up, and re-fill my Sake cup bitch!

http://weblogs.fox40.com/news/opinion/sacramentoscene/sake.jpg

ANNNNNNNND here's another candidate for biggest douchebag on this board

looney1
11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
damn your a ranting MOFO, lol,

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2009, 12:41 PM
damn your a ranting MOFO, lol,

Have they dragged you out of your bed at 2am and taken you down to the river for a little chat regarding dissemination of media yet?:D

SAUTO
11-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Have they dragged you out of your bed at 2am and taken you down to the river for a little chat regarding dissemination of media yet?:D

yeah i dont think anyone is dragging that guy anywhere.