PDA

View Full Version : KU *** KU vs KSU, B12 Tournament Championship Game thread ***

Pages : 1 2 [3]

irishjayhawk
03-13-2010, 11:14 PM
I like Knight as an announcer.

Yeah but when paired with Brent it's massive lose.

Brent is atrocious.

Buehler445
03-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Musberger is better than Raftery.
Posted via Mobile Device

noa
03-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Man, Marcus Morris' stat line was amazing -- and only two fouls.
It's nice to have a win like that when you only make two three pointers the whole game.
Xavier and Taylor didn't contribute a whole lot on offense, so it was great that other people, mainly Reed, stepped up.

veist
03-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Musberger is better than Raftery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just be glad you aren't a UConn fan, those poor bastards got stuck with Digger doing the UConn@ND game earlier this year. I'm not sure what is worse Dookie V and Jay Bilas on a Duke game or Digger on a ND game.

ROYC75
03-14-2010, 08:18 AM
Nice work guys, very nice.

6 more games, lets put them all in the win column. :D

BTW, that puts us 1 game up on UNC now. Let it roll baby !

InvinciBill
03-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Nice work guys, very nice.

6 more games, lets put them all in the win column. :D

BTW, that puts us 1 game up on UNC now. Let it roll baby !

Not to nitpick, but we're 2 games up on UNC, 2,002-2,000. :p

Mr. Laz
03-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Arizona also is not gonna make the tourney this year so the longest tourney streak is our for the taking.

5 more years after this one and it's KU's PBJ

Lou Scannon
03-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Be honest. Without Google, how many of you KU fans know what "Rock Chalk" means? Don't look. Not many huh? I saw a girl on the news last night who appeared to be having an out of body experience and she was shouting, "Yay, Rock Chalk Jayhawk" and I wondered.

58kcfan89
03-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Well, once again: congrats to the KU fans. If your team doesn't win the national title, something went wrong (yeah, I know, it's the tournament...).

It's really frustrating because I think K-State's one Cole Aldrich-like player away from being an amazing team. As much as he wants to be that big physical force in the middle, Louis Colon just has so little talent (Dear basketball gods: Please let Freddy Asprilla be that guy).... I'll be happy when Collins, Aldrich & Zaveeyay aren't there, then I think about how Self will find a way to get more 5-star recruits to take their place....yeesh...

I'm fairly positive this K-State team would have won the Big 12 last year. It figures that the best team we have in 20 years has to match up with a KU team that'll probably win a national title........

Stewie
03-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Be honest. Without Google, how many of you KU fans know what "Rock Chalk" means? Don't look. Not many huh? I saw a girl on the news last night who appeared to be having an out of body experience and she was shouting, "Yay, Rock Chalk Jayhawk" and I wondered.

"Rock Chalk" is logical, but I went to KU. I'm not sure about the casual fan. The Jayhawkers are well known if you studied "Bloody Kansas" or the real start of the Civil War.

Lzen
03-14-2010, 12:53 PM

Seriously? You seriously gonna ask this question? It had to do with a professor who saw the limestone formations around Kansas and decided to change the "ra ra, Jayhawk" chant to "rock chalk, Jayhawk" chant because it made sense and rhymed. Duh.

Brock
03-14-2010, 12:54 PM

To be fair, you're kind of an idiot.

Lzen
03-14-2010, 12:58 PM

Also, neg. rep for being a dumb ass and assuming that not many KU fans know the history.

Pablo
03-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Please tell me I'm not the only one on CP watching this UK/MissSt go to OT.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2010, 01:09 PM
you knew the refs would count that final shot.

no way a ref is gonna say "no good, you lose Kentucky"

now Kentucky will win in overtime

Lou Scannon
03-14-2010, 01:09 PM
To be fair, you're kind of an idiot.

Nice comeback.

Lou Scannon
03-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Also, neg. rep for being a dumb ass and assuming that not many KU fans know the history.
Another nice comeback.

Pablo
03-14-2010, 01:10 PM

now Kentucky will win in overtimeThat final shot was good. I have no problem with it.

And yeah, UK is gonna win this one.

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:11 PM

Me, too. Too bad MSU let Kentucky back in it.

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:12 PM

now Kentucky will win in overtime

When that happened, I immediately wet o the DVR to look at it frame by frame. It was good. Refs made the right call.

Pablo
03-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Another nice comeback.You mean, after he gave you the answer you were looking for?

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Another nice comeback.

I'm glad you agree.

Lou Scannon
03-14-2010, 01:14 PM
You mean, after he gave you the answer you were looking for?

I already knew the answer. The question was how many fans knew.

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:15 PM
You mean, after he gave you the answer you were looking for?

He must assume that I don't represent most KU fans. He probably didn't expect anyone to come up with the correct answer.

Pablo
03-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Wall does his best Clemente impression from last night.

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:17 PM
I already knew the answer. The question was how many fans knew.

And just how do you propose we find the answer? You got a link to a legitimate poll on this or are you just talking out of your ass?

Pablo
03-14-2010, 01:18 PM
I already knew the answer. The question was how many fans knew.How many Chiefs fans know the Tomahawk chop originated at FSU and isn't unique to Arrowhead?

Who really gives a shit?

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:19 PM
How many Chiefs fans know the Tomahawk chop originated at FSU and isn't unique to Arrowhead?

Who really gives a shit?

I knew that, too. :)

Lzen
03-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Quite a game. Too bad MSU let UK back in it. It was their game to win. Gotta give UK credit, though.

Pablo
03-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Quite a game. Too bad MSU let UK back in it. It was their game to win. Gotta give UK credit, though.Yeah, it was a pretty fun game to watch.

Sure-Oz
03-14-2010, 02:08 PM
WhitlockJason

I'll take Kansas and all of you can have the field! Kansas won't lose. 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

it's official ku is winning it all

Silock
03-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Fuck you, Jason. I don't want his KU-hating curse on us.

ROYC75
03-14-2010, 02:14 PM

Great Scott ! I forgot the aTm game .:doh!:

veist
03-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Arizona also is not gonna make the tourney this year so the longest tourney streak is our for the taking.

5 more years after this one and it's KU's PBJ

Since they had their 1999 tourney appearance vacated, isn't it technically ours already?