PDA

View Full Version : Misc Seattle Cop Punches Teenage Girl In The Face

Pages : 1 [2]

BigMeatballDave
06-17-2010, 08:40 AM
He's a shitty cop who doesn't know the first thing about taking control of the situation. You exert authority with your manner. You can either do it or you can't. This guy was dealing with a couple of teen age girls. :shake:
He needs to start looking at another profession.:spock: Wow. You're a moron.

Samson
06-17-2010, 08:53 AM
The punch accomplished what it should have.

Gal in the pink shirt backed off...way off, so the officer could address the original offender/resister. She never enters the scene again. Mission accomplished with the force.

Had he just talked/yelled at her, or shoved her back, he'd STILL be putting up with this slap-happy, twisting, silly-aggressive gals.

What a no-win situation for the cop.

Demonpenz
06-17-2010, 09:01 AM
It sounds like that cop had "weak game" weakgame although some women like to be turned on by drama and physicallity, punching a woman in the nose is no way to get slimed.

what he should have done is shouted at her..then turned to another woman and started to run game... A simple

Hey do you like pop tarts or toaster strudels would have gotten him a good opener with another chick at this outside club.

Demonpenz changing da game .

Demonpenz
06-17-2010, 09:05 AM
I have 2 favorite moves to attract women. Now if you are trying to get the best of the best like Hard body 10 or above.... make sure you show hi status. This is where I use the "too cool for school" attitude. Be careful though if you are trying to attract a girl that likes alt music..... it won't work.. Why? because hard body 10's and above like maroon 5...and you can't use maroon 5 tactics on girls who listen to alt music.

Lumpy
06-17-2010, 09:05 AM
I didn't have a chance to read through this thread, but I did watch the extended version of the video. Given the situation, the cop had every right to subdue her the way that he did. Granted, that was a pretty hardcore punch to the face, but she did lunge at him and was resisting arrest. If that was a teenage boy instead of a girl, would this even be a topic of discussion?

Oh and I love how those disrespectful kids were screaming "FTP". This is exactly what's wrong w/ our society. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop.

Demonpenz
06-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Alot of us over at Sosuave.net have been talking about how he could have gotten this chick into bed. The same thing keeps getting replied

Don't Punch her in he face.

Demonpenz
06-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Here is a good way to get some tonight if you go to the club.

if you go out tonight you can use this

How are you doing today? Did you see that lady in Seattle that got jacked in the face by the policeman? I personally thought she deserved it, you just don't fuck with the cops ya know?

then follow up with this story. My friend Demonpenz is in ultimate fighting...and even he wouldn't have punched that lady in the face. Yeah so I got to get back to my table, we should exchange numbers... put your email and number down here.

blaise
06-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Alot of us over at Sosuave.net have been talking about how he could have gotten this chick into bed. The same thing keeps getting replied

Don't Punch her in he face.

You might get her on her back that way.

Demonpenz
06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
You might get her on her back that way.

Great joke LMAO you must be a comedian.

Chiefless
06-17-2010, 09:40 AM
A little more info from a social worker friend:

"the cop should have tazed them both. you know that girl has secured a lawyer and will be sueing the city asap. she'll get paid. f'n bs...

franklin HS asked the SPD to monitor that intersection for jaywalking b/c its so dangerous. thats why they have the pedestrian overpass and idiots still dont abide. so they do that as a favor to the school and this is what happens.

there have been like 40 tickets written for jaywalking at that intersection according to what i've heard. again, that's why there is the pedestrian overpass. f'n idiot kids."

DJ's left nut
06-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Maybe I have a little too much faith in the justice system here.

But I don't see any way that girl gets a dime. Nor do I see that officer being reprimanded in any way.

Because someone videotaped it, I honestly think he'll come out the other side of this thing clean as a whistle and both of those girls are going to do a little jail time due to the previous SIS that will no doubt be lifted.

DeezNutz
06-17-2010, 10:05 AM
The only thing the officer did wrong, IMO, was address the crowd at all, beyond "step back." The officer should not have tried to explain himself in any way to the idiot filming the arrests.

InChiefsHeaven
06-17-2010, 10:12 AM
The only thing the officer did wrong, IMO, was address the crowd at all, beyond "step back." The officer should not have tried to explain himself in any way to the idiot filming the arrests.

Agreed. A moment of human weakness, understandable IMO.

Valiant
06-17-2010, 12:16 PM
That's crazy! He even holds it like a gun. In the end, I don't think it was though. He turns and the shape looks different than a gun.

cell phone taking a picture or video??

rockymtnchief
06-17-2010, 12:37 PM
cell phone taking a picture or video??

That's what I thought until I watched the video again. I can't tell what he has. The guy walks right up behind the officer, pauses, and disappears.

(The guy on the bottom left side of the picture)

Donger
06-17-2010, 12:39 PM
I probably would not have been able to stop myself from trying to help the officer, but I guess that has the potential of ending badly.

rockymtnchief
06-17-2010, 12:52 PM
I probably would not have been able to stop myself from trying to help the officer, but I guess that has the potential of ending badly.

Yup. He takes off with the girls and you're left among the angry folk.

If my car is right there, sure I'd help. If it's on a highway, I'm definitely helping. Among a group of angry people, you just became a target.

salame
06-17-2010, 01:49 PM
I like the voice in the background that says "i bet you if mother****in white people jaywalk they don't do shit"

Molitoth
06-17-2010, 02:08 PM
The good:

The girl shoved a cop and didn't get away with it.

The bad:

Getting harassed for jaywalking? wow.

BWillie
06-17-2010, 02:12 PM
This cop was a little bit overboard, but you don't push a cop and get away w/ it. For the record, I'd probably take getting decked in the face over maced or tasered.

InChiefsHeaven
06-17-2010, 02:16 PM
The good:

The girl shoved a cop and didn't get away with it.

The bad:

Getting harassed for jaywalking? wow.

According to someone early in the thread, this is a busy 4 lane street, next to a school, the school has requested that police step up enforcement of jay walking. For all we know, he might not have been ready to give them a ticket, maybe just a lecture. We don't know, we won't know. These silly girls made sure of that.

FAX
06-17-2010, 02:54 PM
If I lived in Seattle I wouldn't feel very damn safe knowing that our men in blue can't even knock out a chick with a blindside roundhouse.

FAX

InChiefsHeaven
06-17-2010, 08:44 PM
If I lived in Seattle I wouldn't feel very damn safe knowing that our men in blue can't even knock out a chick with a blindside roundhouse.

FAX
In fairness, that was one big chick, Mr. Fax. And, maybe he didn't go all out because, after all, she is a girl...

ChiTown
06-17-2010, 09:25 PM
F that Ho. She got what she deserved.

End of story.

salame
06-17-2010, 09:45 PM
was that cop an aussie?

BIG K
06-17-2010, 11:22 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZdT4K6XZoY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZdT4K6XZoY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Okay, only saw a few seconds of the vid. Do not know what happened to cause this incident but, she was obviously attempting to fight the cop. Luckily for her, he does not have a good jab. When you engage an officer, male or female, expect to get your ass kicked. Not sure why you have a problem with this....

Tribal Warfare
06-17-2010, 11:26 PM
"some bitches don't know when to shut up"

ROFL

Psyko Tek
06-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Would all of you people heaping praise upon this officer be doing so if the girl was White?

I would don't fuck with a cop doing his job

BIG K
06-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Would all of you people heaping praise upon this officer be doing so if the girl was White?

What does that mean? White/black/brown does not matter. She engaged the officer. She chose to fight a man, she should be expected to treated as a man in this case.

FAX
06-18-2010, 12:24 AM
I think a white girl would probably go down a little easier, to be quite frank about it.

FAX

FAX
06-18-2010, 12:46 AM
There once were some girls from Seattle
Who jaywalked like a herd of cattle
Now they can't reproduce
And they're screaming abuse
'Cause the cops kicked their twats in the battle

FAX

salame
06-18-2010, 03:19 AM
I think a white girl would probably go down a little easier, to be quite frank about it.

FAX

FACT

06-18-2010, 07:28 AM
Okay, only saw a few seconds of the vid. Do not know what happened to cause this incident but, she was obviously attempting to fight the cop. Luckily for her, he does not have a good jab. When you engage an officer, male or female, expect to get your ass kicked. Not sure why you have a problem with this....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGAI4r3X6lk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGAI4r3X6lk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Uncut version ;) ****NSFW**** LANGUAGE

MOhillbilly
06-18-2010, 08:22 AM
if you were in spfld and tried that shit black or white youd be a fuckin skidmark.

CrazyPhuD
06-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Pigs are flying somewhere.......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zmwgrk58xjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zmwgrk58xjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Halfcan
06-19-2010, 05:06 PM
All that for fuggin Jaywalking???

I see a lawsuit coming-that cop should lose his badge.

Spott
06-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Maybe it was a chick with a dick. Being a policeman, he's probably run into that quite a bit.

|Zach|
06-19-2010, 06:56 PM

Yes.

That was for jaywalking.

She was jaywalking and he just up and punched her in the face simply for jaywalking.

Retard.

REDHOTGTO
06-19-2010, 07:35 PM
We're all afraid of being called racist.

im not i is 1:D

RNR
06-19-2010, 08:57 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGAI4r3X6lk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGAI4r3X6lk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Uncut version ;) ****NSFW**** LANGUAGE

After watching that both needed to get lit up. I have never hit a women in my life...those two are not women. What is so hard to understand? STFU turn around and put your hands behind your back. As far as the other idiot you really thought jumping in and pushing a cop was a good play? F&ck both those shitbags~

BigMeatballDave
06-19-2010, 09:43 PM
Yes.

That was for jaywalking.

She was jaywalking and he just up and punched her in the face simply for jaywalking.

Retard.LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
06-19-2010, 09:43 PM
Jaywalking? Not in my town, bitch.

FAX

Iowanian
06-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Women's lib is a bitch......and so was the broad who was attacking that cop.

I think it's fair in that 2 on 1 situation. They're lucky he didn't taze them both.

Iowanian
06-19-2010, 10:26 PM

No.

Dumbasses, Now hear this. The altercation had nothing to do with jaywalking.

Allow me to paint the picture.

Option 1:
"Ladies, come over here."
"What's wrong officer"
"We're here because we've been asked by the school to enforce the jaywalking ordinance"
"That sucks, I'm not paying"
"I'm citing you ma'am. Please sign here. If you don't feel that you were guilty, your court date will be next thursday"
"This pisses me off 'sign name'..."
"have a nice day ladies"

Option 2:
Ladies, Come over here
"F you cop"
"ladies, come here, I'm going to cite you for jay walking"
SHOVE Cop, Push Cop....POW!tothemouth

5 police officers have been killed in Seattle recently. 5.

This officer was trying to give a ticket, and the girls turned this into an altercation by being mouthy, resisting arrest and assaulting him. He was surrounded and didn't appear to have much backup. She assaulted him while he was engaged with another person.

This fight wasn't about jaywalking.....Jaywalking was the reason he initiated the conversation.....The altercation was because some trailer park dumbasses didn't know how to take a damn ticket and squared up on a cop.

Gravedigger
06-19-2010, 10:28 PM
POW right in the kissah! POW right in the kissah! POW right in the kissah!

2bikemike
06-19-2010, 11:18 PM
SEATTLE (AP) -- A Seattle teen shown on video shoving a police officer who then punched her in the face has apologized to Officer Ian Walsh on Friday. Police say Walsh accepted the apology.

Separately, the King County prosecutor charged the 17-year-old girl as a juvenile with third-degree assault. That's punishable by a maximum 30 days in detention.

The incident happened Monday as the teen was intervening in a friend's arrest for jaywalking. James Kelly of the Urban League of Seattle told KOMO-TV he requested the meeting between the teen and the officer to help calm the situation.

Police have said the department's civilian-led Office of Professional Accountability is investigating the 39-year-old officer's actions.

Prosecutor Dan Satterberg says, "the law is clear, you can't shove a police officer, period."

blaise
06-19-2010, 11:26 PM
SEATTLE (AP) -- A Seattle teen shown on video shoving a police officer who then punched her in the face has apologized to Officer Ian Walsh on Friday. Police say Walsh accepted the apology.

Separately, the King County prosecutor charged the 17-year-old girl as a juvenile with third-degree assault. That's punishable by a maximum 30 days in detention.

The incident happened Monday as the teen was intervening in a friend's arrest for jaywalking. James Kelly of the Urban League of Seattle told KOMO-TV he requested the meeting between the teen and the officer to help calm the situation.

Police have said the department's civilian-led Office of Professional Accountability is investigating the 39-year-old officer's actions.

Prosecutor Dan Satterberg says, "the law is clear, you can't shove a police officer, period."

That's interesting. When I saw the whole video, at the end when she gets put in the car, she looked like she was thinking. "How did I get into this?" The cameraman came up and said something like, "I got it all on camera." But she didn't look happy about it or angry. She looked like she was sad.

Demonpenz
06-20-2010, 12:06 AM
she's probably like...even if that guy gets fired...I am still black...*shit!*

FAX
06-20-2010, 12:31 AM
If only a terrorist would shove a police officer instead of the jaywalkers. Maybe the world would start to make sense again.

FAX

FRCDFED
06-20-2010, 12:55 AM
well...

consider me old fashioned...

No matter what the circumstance was...I would never hit a ****ing girl...let alone a 17 year old girl...

WHO WAS PROBABLY FRUSTRATED SOME WHITE COP WAS GOING TO WRITE HER AND HER FRIENDS TICKETS FOR ... JAYWALKING.

and my old roommate Luke is a police officer and him and his partner and his ENTIRE ****ing squad are so blatantly racist it's hysterical...

I'm sure this guy (who I assume works in a black area) is the same way...

you guys on this board like to pretend everything is this way or that way...

but I guarantee you if me and my three white friends jaywalked in front of that cop he wouldn't have said a damn thing
First....you fail to comprehend that she was punched because she attempted to intervene on an LEO.

Second....you assume he checked her ID to see how old she was (as if it mattered)

Third....you assume that the officer is racist just because you seem to have racist friends that are officers.

Fourth....you offer a guarantee that you and your white friends would not have been punched in the face had you been disrespectful to an officer and pushed and/or shoved said officer.

Damn you're dumb!

DenverChief
06-20-2010, 03:04 AM
lol, she deserved it. Don't run up to ****ing COP and PUSH HIM while he's dealing with someone who is RESISTING you stupid BITCH.

bingo

Rausch
06-20-2010, 06:58 AM
POW right in the kissah! POW right in the kissah! POW right in the kissah!

No ambulamps?

The Cop must hit like a girl.

He's in deep $#it if he can't drop a 17 year old female...