PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Question for those who have been to OAKLAND before...

Hootie
09-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I am attending the game on 11/07 in Oakland...

I'm looking to buy two tickets for the game...I don't want to spend a ton of money...I am concerned about the quality of the ticket, but I'm not OVERLY concerned (as long as I can see the game)...

What section should I be looking for? Obviously I'm not going to be sitting in the Black Hole...as I don't want me, or my girlfriend...stabbed.

So any advice?

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, and I don't want to get stabbed.

Other than that...as long as I'm not behind some concrete pole...I'm not too picky.

Bugeater
09-07-2010, 07:34 PM
You are nuts.

Buck
It doesn't matter where you sit, you are going to get hassled the whole game.

Shogun
Prepare to be penetrated.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 07:35 PM
LMAO

This won't end well.

cdcox
09-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Just turn up that winning personality of yours a few notches and I'm sure everything will be fine.

kstater
When you get to your seats, be sure to yell "I PEE ON MY ROOMATES".

Hootie
It doesn't matter where you sit, you are going to get hassled the whole game.

I don't really care about that...

If you're saying it will BE SO BAD for my girlfriend if I wear my Chiefs shit...I'll just wear a polo or something and try not to cheer too much...

Right now I'm just trying to get seats that don't make me look like a dipshit...

JoeyChuckles
09-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Good luck man. When I went to Oakland, the BART platform was scary enough. I can't imagine going into the stadium.

Shogun
09-07-2010, 07:39 PM

If you're saying it will BE SO BAD for my girlfriend if I wear my Chiefs shit...I'll just wear a polo or something and try not to cheer too much...

Right now I'm just trying to get seats that don't make me look like a dipshit...

no no no, you wear your chiefs jersey in order to psyche them out before they psyche you out!

Hootie
09-07-2010, 07:41 PM
actually you know what...

any friendly Raiders fan (ha!) that frequents this board and also goes to the games...

Please PM me...I have a lot of questions as I need a hotel room around that area for the 6th and 7th and I really have no idea what I'm trying to do as I've never been to California.

Hootie
09-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Good luck man. When I went to Oakland, the BART platform was scary enough. I can't imagine going into the stadium.

I have a really hard time believing it's THAT bad...

It's 2010...and I think it's funny when people talk shit to me...it's not like I'm going to get mad or anything...

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Good luck....

I fuckin hate Oakland. Although, I've never been, I just know for a fact that I fucking hate it.

DaneMcCloud
09-07-2010, 07:48 PM
You'd be better off going to San Diego to see the Chiefs.

Besides the fact that the Oakland Coliseum is a shit hole, you won't be able to enjoy the game because their fans are fucking insane pricks.

And Oakland is a fucking dump.

dirk digler
09-07-2010, 07:49 PM

It's 2010...and I think it's funny when people talk shit to me...it's not like I'm going to get mad or anything...

My uncle goes out there about every year to watch the Chiefs and his basic rule is don't wear red or any Chiefs gear if you value your life.

I am sure you would be ok if you went with a large group or maybe with some friends that are Raider Fans.

DaneMcCloud
09-07-2010, 07:49 PM

It's THAT bad.

Back in the early 90's, I lived up in the Bay Area and worked in Berkeley, not too far from Oakland.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't think Oakland is a complete sink hole.

SnakeXJones
09-07-2010, 07:50 PM

Besides the fact that the Oakland Coliseum is a shit hole, you won't be able to enjoy the game because their fans are ****ing insane pricks.

And Oakland is a ****ing dump. You're not lying atleast their airport is decent

Sfeihc
09-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Hootie, they will kill you if you conduct yourself in a similar fashion as you do on this board. Don't wear any Chiefs gear and keep your mouth shut. I've been to a KC/Oak game(Leggett returned a botched fake field goal for a TD) trust me on this.

Hootie
09-07-2010, 07:51 PM

Besides the fact that the Oakland Coliseum is a shit hole, you won't be able to enjoy the game because their fans are ****ing insane pricks.

And Oakland is a ****ing dump.

Yeah, I know...

But that's just the week I'm going to be down there...

Based off of what I'm hearing, I'll just not wear any Chiefs gear...

Should I just stay in San Fran and commute to Oakland the day of the game or...?

What's my best option (other than waiting a month for San Diego which isn't a possibility for me)

Buck
09-07-2010, 07:52 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8cvNpPqo9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8cvNpPqo9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Titty Meat
09-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Wear your Chiefs shit and if you see younger Mexicans that look like gangsters yell "soo woo"

Buck
09-07-2010, 07:53 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADguUvpkXYI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADguUvpkXYI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

milkman
Be sure to wear your KC gear and tell everyone around you that the Raiders suck.

DaneMcCloud
Yeah, I know...

But that's just the week I'm going to be down there...

Based off of what I'm hearing, I'll just not wear any Chiefs gear...

Should I just stay in San Fran and commute to Oakland the day of the game or...?

What's my best option (other than waiting a month for San Diego which isn't a possibility for me)

Yeah, definitely stay in San Francisco, if possible. It's one of the most amazing cities in the world and you definitely need to check it out if possible.

OTOH, if San Fran is one of the top cities in the world, Oakland is its exact opposite.

Be careful!

Buck
09-07-2010, 07:54 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWoxngIWszA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWoxngIWszA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SnakeXJones
09-07-2010, 07:55 PM
<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8cvNpPqo9Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object> That field look even worse

Hootie
Yeah, definitely stay in San Francisco, if possible. It's one of the most amazing cities in the world and you definitely need to check it out if possible.

OTOH, if San Fran is one of the top cities in the world, Oakland is its exact opposite.

Be careful!

So...San Fran to Oakland the day of the game wouldn't be a huge problem if driving?

Now I'm getting a little bummed out here...was pretty excited for this.

Buck
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6CniFqznX74?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6CniFqznX74?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

-King-
Don't go to the bathroom.

No. Seriously.

DaneMcCloud
09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
So...San Fran to Oakland the day of the game wouldn't be a huge problem if driving?

Now I'm getting a little bummed out here...was pretty excited for this.

I'd just take BART, if possible. There's no way I'd drive.

-King-
09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6CniFqznX74?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6CniFqznX74?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Eh, that wasn't bad.

Buck
09-07-2010, 07:57 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/47JnwUfI_wU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/47JnwUfI_wU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SnakeXJones
Don't go to the bathroom.

No. Seriously. gang rapes?

-King-
Those vids that have been posted aren't that bad. Obnoxious, yeah. But not anything really out of the ordinary.

dirk digler
09-07-2010, 07:58 PM

Be careful!

Second that....well except downtown San Fran where there is all kinds of drug dealers and homeless people pretty much everywhere.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 07:59 PM
My uncle goes out there about every year to watch the Chiefs and his basic rule is don't wear red or any Chiefs gear if you value your life.

I am sure you would be ok if you went with a large group or maybe with some friends that are Raider Fans.

Or....... bring a few extra items:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwP-EApB-1fH3NpRfBdsCTBW_g3mJATNzju6yV1sM9gEZcdQw&t=1&usg=__58DbCIBDGE3ScAVooIAXhZ5cRcw=
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe-3W4j19lFJiyEXw_bzdfdbY_MNQ5PLC6CAqJFXjDD6wQn0Q&t=1&usg=__CS-C95HO_I6IBN-tqdXTX_kkFeM=
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGVg9Nr_hza6lrgUoPFMmNNepg5z8DoPU_TVVZtTV5i9XI_-w&t=1&usg=__4Tf15fUbav_2IbH8aCFjNrOswKk=
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY1XYB9hmo-SUiEnuyKnO2aPOxK_Hx8twFXj2UTWiz4fQVheM&t=1&usg=__whz5948PffNFcb3rREvkpmKTSPE=
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUWNoKgZoiyzGFmed6YfmYnt9IYKXcB0nzddxPn9vmblnAb9g&t=1&usg=__T_19A9quDZfQboDBFIUGw3zoA8E=
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBlcH4IShYiEhCJmQ8vr5unWLNorDL1aaBr6lydn5oLFwQ2zs&t=1&usg=__dJGLIGbf4H41pmnRpdenfJ4ygoA=
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOprqnC1cAvNDhn8dAc9Uog4YFVdW4oZ7IF_pYSGeALZZzKe0&t=1&usg=__V91MQDykk-TR6A2xM_wRm48HMX4=

Buck
Those vids that have been posted aren't that bad. Obnoxious, yeah. But not anything really out of the ordinary.

And the Chargers fan was quiet. Imagine him being a drunken Hootie. What will happen then?

Toadkiller
Oakland is one of the worst cities in the US. I used to work at the Oakland Zoo so I know a little bit about the Oakland area. Seriously craptacular and you would probably get injured if you wore anything chiefs to the game. If you go outside the stadium wearing your chiefs stuff you will get hurt. Seriously those people are animals.

On the otherhand I went to a Chiefs/49'ers games in san fran wearing my chiefs stuff and took my now wife and never feared for my safety and it was very enjoyable.

-King-
09-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Time out. So Hootie is a racist right? And the place he chooses to watch a football game is Oakland?

KCBOSS1
09-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Just wear your black leather jacket and be quiet. You'll be fine...Don't smile if we score. Don't even smile.

Toadkiller
Yes take Bart, dont drive.

Hootie
Time out. So Hootie is a racist right? And the place he chooses to watch a football game is Oakland?

Yeah but I'm not a racist to their faces so...

Buck
09-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Just wear your black leather jacket and be quiet. You'll be fine...Don't smile if we score. Don't even smile.

You'll have to feign cheering when the Raiders do something good too, I mean, they'll know something is wrong with you if you are just quiet the whole game.

1ChiefsDan
09-07-2010, 08:03 PM

And Oakland is a ****ing dump.Wife and I lived in San Fran for 2 years back in the early 90's. Other than Jack London Square, Oakland sucks. Complete and total cesspool.

dirk digler
09-07-2010, 08:03 PM

Yep. My uncle says he wears neutral colors and doesn't cheer or anything to make people think he is a Chiefs fan. I don't get why he keeps going it just doesn't seem like it would be that much fun.

Hootie
09-07-2010, 08:04 PM
And the Chargers fan was quiet. Imagine him being a drunken Hootie. What will happen then?

I'm just going to get drunk and keep my mouth shut...

you all act like I'm retarded...

It's not like I get into fights...ever.

Sure-Oz
09-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Fuck that

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah but I'm not a racist to their faces so...

Just run around yelling "fuckin bean dippers!" and everyone will leave you alone.

Buck
09-07-2010, 08:06 PM
You should go somewhere where you don't have to pretend you aren't a Chiefs Fan.

If I was you, I'd go to Denver. Your game against them is in Mid November (nice weather then) and Denver is a really fun, cool city.

Hootie
09-07-2010, 08:09 PM
You should go somewhere where you don't have to pretend you aren't a Chiefs Fan.

If I was you, I'd go to Denver. Your game against them is in Mid November (nice weather then) and Denver is a really fun, cool city.

I don't have a choice here man...

I'm going to be in that area at that time and thought it would be fun to check out the Chiefs on the road...

I'm still going to do it...I just won't wear Chiefs stuff or cheer...it's not like I still won't have a great time...I love watching the Chiefs play.

right now I'm just trying to see how affordable/enjoyable I can make this without spending a fortune...

Sure-Oz

I went to denver a few years ago and i think i had 1 fan give me a finger but the rest were pretty cool to us. that one fan was a drunk db though

Froze our asses off and lost but it was fun and downtown was solid

KCrockaholic

I wear my Chiefs stuff in Denver all the time, and I don't ever hear anything. usually they just ask about the Chiefs. But I must say, I love the smug look on everyone's faces as I walk by and imagine what they are thinking.

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Why the fuck wouldn't you wear a Chiefs jersey?

Are you a Chiefs fan or are you a Chiefs fan?

FAX
Advice? Wear something black and spend an hour bathing in muskrat piss before you attend the game.

It's a matter of fitting in, really.

FAX

Sure-Oz
Why the **** wouldn't you wear a Chiefs jersey?

Are you a Chiefs fan or are you a Chiefs fan?

Why the fuck would you go to oakland is my question

Hootie
09-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Why the **** would you go to oakland is my question

I figured this would be a dumb place to ask for advice...

I don't give a shit about Oakland or the scum that lives there...

Some day, I want to check out a lot of NFL stadiums...

I'm just so happening to be around the Bay Area at this time...it's not like I was like "hey, I'd really love to go to Oakland!"

tk13
09-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Now we know to start training your replacement to be ready by mid-November.

DaKCMan AP
09-07-2010, 08:14 PM
I go out to Berkeley a few times a year for work. Oakland is a dump. I haven't been inside, but from the outside and on tv their stadium is a dump too.

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:15 PM
I just don't understand the purpose of going to a Chiefs game and not wearing red, not expressing yourself, and not totally lighting up when things go well.

McCluster breaks a 50 yarder off the left tackle... Why the hell pay for a ticket if you're going to react to that with a golf clap?

Wear red. Make the lady wear red. Thicken your skin accordingly, and love your team.

LIKE THE GOOD LORD INTENDED

Sure-Oz
09-07-2010, 08:15 PM

I don't give a shit about Oakland or the scum that lives there...

Some day, I want to check out a lot of NFL stadiums...

I'm just so happening to be around the Bay Area at this time...it's not like I was like "hey, I'd really love to go to Oakland!"

Sorry i didn't pay attention too close, but im sure it will be a rare opp, id still rather go to a bar locally and watch than there, just me.

Sure-Oz
09-07-2010, 08:16 PM
I just don't understand the purpose of going to a Chiefs game and not wearing red, not expressing yourself, and not totally lighting up when things go well.

McCluster breaks a 50 yarder off the left tackle... Why the hell pay for a ticket if you're going to react to that with a golf clap?

Wear red. Make the lady wear red. Thicken your skin accordingly, and love your team.

Maybe cause you don't want to get stabbed?

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Maybe cause you don't want to get stabbed?

You'll be fine. Just don't be a prick.

Be a nice guy, love your team. Wear red and love the hate. Take a couple pictures, leave with a lifetime experience.

That's what football is all a-fuckin'-bout.

1adam1238
09-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I drove to a royals game against the A's a couple of years ago. I got lost outside the stadium.....it was like a warzone....Oakland is a $hithole and that is being nice about it.

Bwana

:spock:

Find, then go in there with your Chiefs gear on, get really liquored up like normal and start acting like you do on here. Let us know how that works out for you. :thumb:

dirk digler
I don't have a choice here man...

I'm going to be in that area at that time and thought it would be fun to check out the Chiefs on the road...

I'm still going to do it...I just won't wear Chiefs stuff or cheer...it's not like I still won't have a great time...I love watching the Chiefs play.

right now I'm just trying to see how affordable/enjoyable I can make this without spending a fortune...

Take Dane's advice and stay in San Fran and take the Bart to the Stadium. Looking at the schedule it would take about 30 minutes from Embarcadero (closet one to Fisherman's Wharf) to the Stadium and the cost is $3.80 one way\person.

Buck
09-07-2010, 08:19 PM
There are some nice parts in Oakland, but its mostly shitty, fyi.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 08:20 PM

You really do live in a fucking bubble, don't you. ROFL

Stinger
09-07-2010, 08:20 PM
There are some nice parts in Oakland,

Yeah but it is the piece of land by the sign saying you are now leaving Oakland.

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:21 PM
You really do live in a ****ing bubble, don't you. ROFL

As should be obvious by now, I just have really thick skin and having people holler at me like idiots doesn't hinder me from having a great time.

dirk digler
09-07-2010, 08:22 PM

That is like walking into a Crips neighborhood wearing red. Brillant

LaChapelle
09-07-2010, 08:22 PM
You don't have to go to that much trouble to find someone to stab AriDouche in the face

big nasty kcnut
09-07-2010, 08:23 PM
wear some bulletproof vest and carry at least a 45. cal.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2010, 08:23 PM
I think of the best times ever....would be to go to Oakland in a red darth vader costume....

You know it would piss off all the tards in regular vader suits.

Pablo
09-07-2010, 08:24 PM
As should be obvious by now, I just have really thick skin and having people holler at me like idiots doesn't hinder me from having a great time.Does being stabbed in the base of the spinal cord with a screwdriver hinder your good time?

Oakland fans are classless, dirty scum that love to stab upstanding citizens.

dirk digler
and btw I would think at the Stadium is where you might be the safest. I would hate to wear a Chiefs jersey on the Bart before or after the game where you are in an enclosed space with no cops around.

Bwana
As should be obvious by now, I just have really thick skin and having people holler at me like idiots doesn't hinder me from having a great time.

You STILL DON'T GET IT.

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 08:25 PM

Getting hollered at is probably the least of his worries.

FAX
09-07-2010, 08:26 PM

And while you're there, be sure to repeatedly scream; "The Hells Angels' Big House Crew is a bunch of pussies!!!"

FAX

Buck
09-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Its all chance.

Will you end up in the section with the regular idiots and thugs who will talk a lot of shit to you but do nothing, or will you end up in the section with the drunk idiots and drunk thugs who will believe it is their duty to kick the shit out of you?

If thats the question you have to ask yourself before going anywhere, you probably shouldn't go.

Brock
09-07-2010, 08:27 PM

I'll gladly buy you a ticket.

Stinger
09-07-2010, 08:29 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/auzzqw7UVAY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/auzzqw7UVAY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 08:37 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/auzzqw7UVAY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/auzzqw7UVAY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LMAO look at that little bitch back away after he pulls a pussy move like that.

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:37 PM
You STILL DON'T GET IT.

ZOMG

stevieray
09-07-2010, 08:39 PM
You STILL DON'T GET IT.
meh. they would think he's a little kid and let him slide.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 08:42 PM
ZOMG

I'll tell you what, let me see you walk the walk, sport. :Poke:Buy that ticket to the Oakland/KC game, dress in red, cheer like a wild man and I think after that, you may "get it."

Bwana
09-07-2010, 08:43 PM
meh. they would think he's a little kid and let him slide.

A very "special" little kid. :D

KCUnited
09-07-2010, 08:44 PM
It'll be just like fantasy, you should go no worries.

R8RFAN
09-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I wouldn't do it if I were a Chiefs fan but hell, I am in NC and I am not even sure if I would and I am a Raiders Fan LMAO

Personally I don't think it's right to be mean to opposing fans, but as bad as the Raiders have been the past few years, I suspect those guys have some pent up anger..

You will be fine if the Raiders are kicking the Chiefs ass all game and win but if the Raiders do like they have so many times lately and continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, I be damned if I would be there with a Red jersey on.

Good luck to you either way, you sound like a real trooper :thumb:

CaliforniaChief
09-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Hootie, here's how I see it. Take it for what it's worth.

If you're in the area and they're in town, go and enjoy the game. You already know you'll be harassed. You don't seem to care about that, so be it.

For me, Raiders fans are who we thought they were.

They're limited by a California public education system that even they were too stupid to get through. They're agitated by the constant itching and chafing caused by the never-ending friction of their ankle bracelets. They're seeking an escape from their pathetic balancing act of cashing food stamps, paying child support, taking on new aliases, burning their trash, and involuntarily flashing gang signs like they have some form of ghetto-Tourette's syndrome.

They simply don't know any better. But as long as you aren't a jackass and stir up a bunch of crap, you should be fine. It's common sense.

But if you plan on drinking and you start running your mouth...well...bye.

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't do it if I were a Chiefs fan but hell, I am in NC and I am not even sure if I would and I am a Raiders Fan LMAO

Personally I don't think it's right to be mean to opposing fans, but as bad as the Raiders have been the past few years, I suspect those guys have some pent up anger..

You will be fine if the Raiders are kicking the Chiefs ass all game and win but if the Raiders do like they have so many times lately and continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, I be damned if I would be there with a Red jersey on.

Good luck to you either way, you sound like a real trooper :thumb:

That and Raiders fans really have their hopes up this season. And if they fail, they will be even more angry than they already were. Why take it out on other fans if your team can't put it together on the field?

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:53 PM
I'll tell you what, let me see you walk the walk, sport. :Poke:Buy that ticket to the Oakland/KC game, dress in red, cheer like a wild man and I think after that, you may "get it."

Buddy I am doing it. Or desperately wanting to. I have a friend in San Fran that I hope to visit in 2011 during football season. I hop the Bart and there you have it.

Can't guarantee I'll do it, because it's more than a year from today, but that's my hope, anyway.

Not that you'd congratulate me in any form even if I did, so I struggle to find the inspiration to care about your opinion.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Hootie, they will kill you if you conduct yourself in a similar fashion as you do on this board. Don't wear any Chiefs gear and keep your mouth shut. I've been to a KC/Oak game(Leggett returned a botched fake field goal for a TD) trust me on this.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The seriousness of this post is just phenomenal. It wouldn't be so bad if it were prescient, too.

R8RFAN
09-07-2010, 08:54 PM
That and Raiders fans really have their hopes up this season. And if they fail, they will be even more angry than they already were. Why take it out on other fans if your team can't put it together on the field?

There are assholes in every stadium in the NFL when they serve alcohol, it's not just Raider fans, Philly, Jets amongst others have a rep too

I bet there are atleast a couple of em in good old Camarohead

CaliforniaChief
09-07-2010, 08:56 PM
There are assholes in every stadium in the NFL when they serve alcohol, it's not just Raider fans, Philly, Jets amongst others have a rep too

I love when Raider fan tries to pretend his people are normal. Like Mel Gibson trying to sell that he doesn't have an anger problem. He's just passionate.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Buddy I am doing it. Or desperately wanting to. I have a friend in San Fran that I hope to visit in 2011 during football season. I hop the Bart and there you have it.

Can't guarantee I'll do it, because it's more than a year from today, but that's my hope, anyway.

Not that you'd congratulate me in any form even if I did, so I struggle to find the inspiration to care about your opinion.

Outstanding! Seriously, let us know how it goes. :thumb:

LaChapelle
09-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Maybe there should be Chiefsplanet wills
if you don't post for 6 months you can leave
your avatar-post count and casino cash to the members of your choice

R8RFAN
09-07-2010, 08:58 PM
I love when Raider fan tries to pretend his people are normal. Like Mel Gibson trying to sell that he doesn't have an anger problem. He's just passionate.

I know nothing about them people, I have never been to California in my life, I live about 3000 miles from there seen em play in Carolina but I really don't like going to live games, would rather watch em on my big tv in my recliner to be honest.

Beer cheaper and bathroom lines shorter

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Outstanding! Seriously, let us know how it goes. :thumb:

Dude you just did a 180 from loathing my ass to encouragingly patting it in about 5 minutes.

Stabilize thyself, before you die from an ulcer.

Ugly Duck
Yo Meat Dragon... (I seem to make this same reply every year). No worries, mate. I never miss Chiefs Week cuz I hate your team more than any other (as it should be). Every year there are always Chiefs fans wearing their red. Never seen anyone get more than the average razzing you see anywhere else. Its gotta be cool or the Chiefs fans wouldn't do it. The violence myth is left over from when the team was in L.A. That was for real... its just a myth in Oakland. Here's a pic of the crowd.. the red you see are Chiefs fans (they come every year). If the myth was reality, we wouldn't see you guys there year in and year out. If you show up in street clothes & see all the Chiefs fans in red cheering for your team, you'll feel like a pussy.

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2009/11/15/17/PK_RAIDERSCHIEFS0842.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

Buck

They might be assholes, but its not likely they are thugs, like you can see in all the vids posted in this thread.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Dude you just did a 180 from loathing my ass to encouragingly patting it in about 5 minutes.

You don't pick up on sarcasm all the well do you. :doh!:

R8RFAN
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
They might be assholes, but its not likely they are thugs, like you can see in all the vids posted in this thread.

I am about as anti-thug as you can get, but you can find someone in every crowd that wants to screw it up for everyone....

The city is a violent city, there is no doubt about that

CrazyPhuD
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
ROFL....this is going to end well...

Let me know where you get tickets and I'll get some near by and film your ass getting kicked..

Seriously I've been to raiders chiefs games 2 out of the last three years. Raiders fans spontaneously kick other raiders fans asses much less what they do to other teams fans. There are an absolute shit ton of cops and it still doesn't prevent crazy fights from breaking out.

The only thing that may save you is that the stadium will be only half full. But the walk to the stadium could be killer, at least if you take BART you'll avoid the parking lots.

Simply Red
09-07-2010, 09:04 PM
here's my advice: get speared with a rusty fire-poker by a black clown.

Simply Red
09-07-2010, 09:06 PM
you guys just don't know direckshun, he's a good dude, overall.

unorthodox, a tad. But is a really nice person.

stevieray
09-07-2010, 09:10 PM

but you don't care..

JD10367
09-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Yo Meat Dragon... (I seem to make this same reply every year). No worries, mate. I never miss Chiefs Week cuz I hate your team more than any other (as it should be). Every year there are always Chiefs fans wearing their red. Never seen anyone get more than the average razzing you see anywhere else. Its gotta be cool or the Chiefs fans wouldn't do it. The violence myth is left over from when the team was in L.A. That was for real... its just a myth in Oakland. Here's a pic of the crowd.. the red you see are Chiefs fans (they come every year). If the myth was reality, we wouldn't see you guys there year in and year out. If you show up in street clothes & see all the Chiefs fans in red cheering for your team, you'll feel like a pussy.

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2009/11/15/17/PK_RAIDERSCHIEFS0842.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

Bullshit! That pic's too fuzzy for details, on purpose... that's not Chiefs gear, they're drenched in their own blood!

I highly suggest you buy a Raiders jersey so you fit in and don't get hurt. How about a nice Jamarcus Russell one? :rolleyes: Okay, maybe that's not the best idea...

Simply Red
09-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Just wear a black Perry Ellis tee shirt.

JD10367
09-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Just wear a black Perry Ellis tee shirt.

Is he Ed Hardy's brother?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2010, 09:17 PM
This reminds me for some reason of the Anderson Cooper interview I watched tonight of the Pastor that is going to burn the Koran this Saturday. He's doing what he thinks is right but you just expect him to die from it.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Man, thats a setup if I've ever heard one !!!

Simply Red
09-07-2010, 09:19 PM

of course not, nice x-thread, though. :clap:

dtebbe
09-07-2010, 09:23 PM

Yes, his gay(er) brother ROFL

DT

Al Bundy
09-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Raider fans are morons, I have dealt with them in Tampa and at the Superbowl. Oakland is a cesspool and there really isn't a decent place to go.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Be sure to wear your KC gear and tell everyone around you that the Raiders suck.

And throw food and/or drink at the Black Hole! Man Up! :evil:

Ugly Duck
09-07-2010, 09:59 PM
You guyz really want to hang on to the DANGER!! thing for some reason. I'm not lying to you about the Chiefs fans in the stands. That red in the crowd is Chiefs gear - not blood. OK... how about I bring my camera & you doubters pool up & send me a buck for each Chiefs fan in red?

P.S. I have to amend my earlier post. Now that I think about it, one time I saw a guy dump a bucket of piss on a ChiefsFanz car after they went into the stadium. Long hair, grubby, no Raider gear. The bucket was sloshing piss onto his pant leg & shoe on his way to the car. Later, he walked by me in the stands emanating an odoriferous cloud. That's the one & only ChiefsFan incident I've witnessed in all these years.

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 10:01 PM
You don't pick up on sarcasm all the well do you. :doh!:

So you're sticking with the loathing, I see.

Amusing.

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
You guyz really want to hang on to the DANGER!! thing for some reason. I'm not lying to you about the Chiefs fans in the stands. That red in the crowd is Chiefs gear - not blood. OK... how about I bring my camera & you doubters pool up & send me a buck for each Chiefs fan in red?

P.S. I have to amend my earlier post. Now that I think about it, one time I saw a guy dump a bucket of piss on a ChiefsFanz car after they went into the stadium. Long hair, grubby, no Raider gear. The bucket was sloshing piss onto his pant leg & shoe on his way to the car. Later, he walked by me in the stands emanating an odoriferous cloud. That's the one & only ChiefsFan incident I've witnessed in all these years.

Yeah, you guys are douchebags. Just admit it. You chose to put yourself in that labeled group when you became a raiders fan.

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM

UGLY DUCK, YOU DO NOT GET IT

I HAVE BEEN ASSURED

luv
09-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Haven't read through this to see if Tiny has posted or not. He's told a story about taking his wife to a KC/Raiders game there. She was wearing a pink jersey and got harassed big time. I believe they knocked her drink out of her hand and threatened her? Not for sure on that, but he said he will never take his wife there again, and probably won't go himself. You might PM him for info. KChiefsQT goes to games in Oakland too. I think I saw her post on here recently.

KCrockaholic
09-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Haven't read through this to see if Tiny has posted or not. He's told a story about taking his wife to a KC/Raiders game there. She was wearing a pink jersey and got harassed big time. I believe they knocked her drink out of her hand and threatened her? Not for sure on that, but he said he will never take his wife there again, and probably won't go himself. You might PM him for info. KChiefsQT goes to games in Oakland too. I think I saw her post on here recently.

Serious question. Does she bang all the fans that threaten her?

luv
09-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Serious question. Does she bang all the fans that threaten her?

I wouldn't know.

BigMeatballDave
09-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Make sure you wear a Marcus Allen Chiefs jersey and Zubaz pants.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 10:16 PM
So you're sticking with the loathing, I see.

Amusing.

Try to get pictures for us when you're there, Mkay? Before and after would be cool. :thumb:

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Try to get pictures for us when you're there, Mkay? Before and after would be cool. :thumb:

Seeing how I would get virtually no props from you no matter what I do, I'll save picture time for people who matter.

Skyy God
09-07-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm a SF/Oak fan. On a trip last year, I met this hot chick who worked for Conde Nast (that I would have had a shot with if I were local) and hung out with a cool grad school friend that I should have hooked up with a while ago.

luv
09-07-2010, 10:30 PM

I don't want to see him beaten to a bloody pulp. :(

teedubya
09-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Here is the thing about the Bay Area... all of the classy, intelligent, creative people live in San Francisco... all of the thugs, douches and shitbags live in Oakland.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Seeing how I would get virtually no props from you no matter what I do, I'll save picture time for people who matter.

Say it isn't so! That breaks me all up inside dude.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0dSXkJj2S3IWg6gX7ex58IGF_cdtCa7fAlk4ZAK7i7kASMp0&t=1&usg=__Znf33IgDrxdwtFWz1S4xEXq1PBo=

Bwana
09-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't want to see him beaten to a bloody pulp. :(

Oh no, he'll be just fine, Dirckshun told us so. ;) I'm sure the fans in Oak town are just misunderstood.

luv
09-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh no, he'll be just fine, Dirckshun told us so. ;) I'm sure the fans in Oak town are just misunderstood.

I think it's just that he's so scary looking, that even Raider fans won't mess with him.

I keed! I keed!

Bwana
09-07-2010, 10:41 PM
I think it's just that he's so scary looking, that even Raider fans won't mess with him.

I keed! I keed!

Heh :D

AZChief
09-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Went to college in NorCal and never missed a Chiefs/Raiders game in Oakland (never saw KC lose there either) and I always wore a Chiefs jersey and hat. There were always other KC fans there and it was no big deal. Did people yell at me? Lots. Did I ever feel in danger? Never. When someone talks smack, smile and laugh with them. Most of those douchebags are accountants from Walnut Creek, Danville and other posh suburbs anyway.

The stadium is a piece of sh!t but it's always fun to see the Chiefs. Just bring some thick skin and a smile...

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Say it isn't so! That breaks me all up inside dude.

I STILLLLL DON'T GET IT

Direckshun
09-07-2010, 10:52 PM

I guarantee you I'll be fine.

I will wear red, I will attend the game, I will cheer for my team.

And I'll walk out of the stadium with all four limbs, nothing broken, not even a scratch.

You guys act like it's the spanking machine.

Ugly Duck
09-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Went to college in NorCal and never missed a Chiefs/Raiders game in Oakland (never saw KC lose there either) and I always wore a Chiefs jersey and hat. There were always other KC fans there and it was no big deal.

Thats what I been tellin' 'em. Buncha pansies...

Ming the Merciless
09-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Its not that bad man. I live near oakland , and have been to more Chiefs games in Oakland than any other place...If youre really worried about it just do not wear red....If you go aroudn the tail-gates and parking lot, you will find they are really great fans just like anywhere else.....If you wear red, they can be a little hostile...but if you are cool and talk to people and keep an opemn mind it is one of the best tail-gate places I have experienced.

Ugly Duck
09-08-2010, 01:01 AM
If you go aroudn the tail-gates and parking lot, you will find they are really great fans just like anywhere else.....If you wear red, they can be a little hostile...but if you are cool and talk to people and keep an opemn mind it is one of the best tail-gate places I have experienced.

Except for a possible bucket-o-piss on the car thing. I did get a photo of the guy:

http://www.funpicsfree.com/photogallery/funny-pics-0924/funny-pic-ugly-man2.jpg

And this Chiefs fan sometimes shows up to entertain tailgaters at Qualcom & Oakland:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DgZLK_e9Ss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DgZLK_e9Ss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Chief_in_Commander
09-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Hope you have a good time, I went to Philly/KC last year in philly the day after Penn State/Iowa as a buddy of mine went to Penn State and it was a terrible.......Biggest asshole fans i've ever met, I had like 3 guys get in my face and challenge me to a fight....Not tryin to imply anything about Oakland as I don't know but hope its better than that

Goldmember
09-08-2010, 01:25 AM
It's THAT bad.

Back in the early 90's, I lived up in the Bay Area and worked in Berkeley, not too far from Oakland.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't think Oakland is a complete sink hole.

I've gone to many games with friends and co-workers that are Raiderfans on the condition that I wore neutral colors because they didn't want to defend me the entire time and get beer thrown on them. I never got physically hassled. Now verbally, that's another story but it wasn't anything really bad. Most people just liked to give me crap for being a Chiefs fan as I openly cheered my team.

One of the funniest stories happened during the 1997 game when Grbac hit Rison for the game winning TD on MFN. The stadium was going nuts and then fell deathly silent, except for me jumping up and cheering. I slowly turned around and saw the most ugly looking faces staring back at me.

Goldmember
09-08-2010, 01:37 AM
I may go to that game. The couple Raiderfan friends I have been so sick of the Raiders losing that they don't bother to go anymore.

Tickets sold by fans have been pretty cheap, but if they start winning, the price will go up so the sooner you buy the better. Don't sit on the Mt. Davis side, the temp stands unless you get lower level

I'd stay in SF and take BART over. If you can't swing that, stay in Emeryville. PM me if you have any questions.

Goldmember
09-08-2010, 01:43 AM

Because you don't want to get beer and food thrown on you unless you are cheap and want to save money. You have to understand the mentality of some of these fools. They see it as a gang member protecting their turf. You walk in wearing colors and they look at as their duty to fuck with you. I've been there and have seen Chiefs fans catch hell for it. Why bother? I'm there to watch a game not play Snake Pliskin.

Bwana
09-08-2010, 07:19 AM
I guarantee you I'll be fine.

I will wear red, I will attend the game, I will cheer for my team.

And I'll walk out of the stadium with all four limbs, nothing broken, not even a scratch.

You guys act like it's the spanking machine.

That a boy! On a side note, let us know if the beer and spit combination, are underrated as aftershave. :)

Molitoth
09-08-2010, 07:55 AM

And Oakland is a ****ing dump.

^^ this

Go to SD if you're going to cali.

Dave Lane
09-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Take a gun...

Just sayin

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I went two years ago with my parents and my brother and his wife. We didn't wear anything Chiefs related because we didn't know how the reaction was going to be. I saw Chiefs fans that wore jerseys.....and they got razzed....but nothing happened to them. There was one guy in a Chiefs jersey though that kept talking trash.....and he ended up getting escorted out of the game because he was way too drunk.

Come to think of it.....there were two Chiefs fans in the Black Hole that day.

Saulbadguy
09-08-2010, 10:23 AM
After watching the videos Buck posted, i've seen worst treatment of opposing teams fans at Arrowhead Stadium.

ModSocks
09-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Just go watch the game at SD. Better city, better people, better stadium, better team and hotter chicks.

It's just better.

JD10367
09-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Hope you have a good time, I went to Philly/KC last year in philly the day after Penn State/Iowa as a buddy of mine went to Penn State and it was a terrible.......Biggest asshole fans i've ever met, I had like 3 guys get in my face and challenge me to a fight....Not tryin to imply anything about Oakland as I don't know but hope its better than that

I've never been to Philly but, from everything I've heard and read, that city is turning into a bigger sports shithole than New York, even.

KCrockaholic
09-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Just go watch the game at SD. Better city, better people, better stadium, better team and hotter chicks.

It's just better.

Barely. Qualcomm is known as one of the worst maintained stadiums in the NFL. But, I have no doubt that it is better than the Colosseum.

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Here is the thing about the Bay Area... all of the classy, intelligent, creative people live in San Francisco... all of the thugs, douches and shitbags live in Oakland.

ROFL

Yeahhhhhhhh.....sure.

Hootie
09-08-2010, 11:57 AM

It's just better.

ok well...

for the 9th time

I am going to be near the Bay Area when the Chiefs play the Raiders, not the Chargers...

and I'd rather see the Chiefs play than the Chargers...assuming the Chargers are at home that weekend.

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 11:59 AM
ok well...

for the 9th time

I am going to be near the Bay Area when the Chiefs play the Raiders, not the Chargers...

and I'd rather see the Chiefs play than the Chargers...assuming the Chargers are at home that weekend.

I posted above.....but I'll post again.

If you don't mind being razzed and getting attention from Raider fans.....then go in Chiefs stuff. If you don't want to worry about it.....then go neutral.

I went neutral 2 years ago and everything was fine. There were Chiefs fans there that were getting shit but I didn't see anyone getting assaulted and I didn't see any fights.

Hootie
09-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I posted above.....but I'll post again.

If you don't mind being razzed and getting attention from Raider fans.....then go in Chiefs stuff. If you don't want to worry about it.....then go neutral.

I went neutral 2 years ago and everything was fine. There were Chiefs fans there that were getting shit but I didn't see anyone getting assaulted and I didn't see any fights.

I figured as much...

If it was me and some guy friends, for sure...

but it will be me and my girlfriend so I think I'll just go neutral and try and keep the cheering to classy...

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 12:03 PM
I figured as much...

If it was me and some guy friends, for sure...

but it will be me and my girlfriend so I think I'll just go neutral and try and keep the cheering to classy...

You shouldn't have any problems. The only place to watch out for yourself....is in the parking lot after the game. It can get pretty rowdy out there.....especially after they lose.

bevischief
09-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I am attending the game on 11/07 in Oakland...

I'm looking to buy two tickets for the game...I don't want to spend a ton of money...I am concerned about the quality of the ticket, but I'm not OVERLY concerned (as long as I can see the game)...

What section should I be looking for? Obviously I'm not going to be sitting in the Black Hole...as I don't want me, or my girlfriend...stabbed.

So any advice?

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, and I don't want to get stabbed.

Other than that...as long as I'm not behind some concrete pole...I'm not too picky.

Don't wear Chiefs colors, they will throw beer and other objects at you and don't go to the bathroom, they will beat the crap of out of you.

buddha
09-08-2010, 02:39 PM

The seats won't make you look like a dipshit...good news.

Don't get seats too low for two reasons...all of the apes in that place that dress up like skull people or zombies, or whatever, all sit down low and try to get camera time. The other reason is that the pitch is really shitty with seats that are even 20+ rows back in the lower section. A lot of the game is obscured by the backs of the Raiders players there.

I'd probably want lower part of the upper deck.

I've been there for three games over the years...all Chiefs games. I wear basic black and I keep my mouth shut. They beat the shit out of people wearing the opponent's jersey...I've seen it happen in person. If a person is dumb enough to do that, you deserve to lose a few teeth.

Oakland is easily the worst place to see an NFL game. The parking is horrific, the trash cans in the parking lots are on fire, the stadium smells like garlic fries from ten years ago, fans drop f-bombs in there with no concern as to who might be around them, and the drunk bastards throw beer bottles at each other in the parking lot after games.

If you really want to impress your girlfriend, take her to go see Wicked in SF. The sex will be much better afterwards and neither one of you will be injured.

Brock
09-08-2010, 02:47 PM
If you really want to impress your girlfriend, take her to go see Wicked in SF. The sex will be much better afterwards and neither one of you will be injured.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 02:48 PM
I've been to several NFL and MLB stadiums across the country, from New York to KC to Denver to Northern and Southern Cal (oh yeah, South Florida as well).

I've never been in a stadium that was half as fucking shitty as the Oakland Coliseum. It's a fucking shit hole. Shawnee Mission South stadium in the 80's was a far better venue than Oakland Coliseum.

I cannot impress upon anyone here the grade school quality of that hell hole.

buddha
09-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Dane...I couldn't agree with you more. You almost can't believe what a freaking pit it is until you see it in person.

Ugly Duck
09-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Don't wear Chiefs colors, they will throw beer and other objects at you and don't go to the bathroom, they will beat the crap of out of you.

Wuss...

redgoldexpress
09-08-2010, 06:43 PM
i have been to a raiders/chiefs game in Oakland We were in section 334. I was with a group of 4 raiders fans and then there was me the only chiefs fan. (I wore a sweater over a read chiefs shirt) since it was a bit breezy in the morning. Once I took off the sweeter and started cheering for the Chiefs, I did get some dirty looks but with the group of people that were around us gave me some dirty looks but when i explained to them that I was from KC and lived 15 minutes away from the stadium, it was like i was watching a game with a group of friends but they just liked the other team. http://www.footballdb.com/boxscore/2001120913. We were staying in S.F. and let me tell you it was a long drive back to the house we were staying at since we lost.

CHENZ A!
09-08-2010, 07:57 PM
And this Chiefs fan sometimes shows up to entertain tailgaters at Qualcom & Oakland:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DgZLK_e9Ss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DgZLK_e9Ss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LMAO My cousin is in that video. He lives out in Hollywood, and he was telling me about the big guy with the KC tat on his gut.

BIG_DADDY
09-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I have gone wearing colors and not wearing colors. I don't wear colors there anymore. I may be there but I won't make a decision until the final week as there are always plenty of quality seats available on Craigslist. What I have found to be the most entertaining thing to do is going as the most obnoxious Raiders fan. I went with another member of this board MOJO and showed him how much fun it was and he went bezerk, it was awesome. Some great lines were screaming "GOD I HATE LOSING TO THESE GUYS!!!" and "BRING BACK GANNON THIS GUY SUCKS. GANNON, GANNON, GANNON!!!!" and " NOT THE CHIEFS AGAIN, PLEASE GOD ANYONE BUT THE CHIEFS!!!!!!" LMAO It was a great time and watching all the Raiders fans cringe throughout the entire game was the icing on the cake.

Buns
09-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I have gone wearing colors and not wearing colors. I don't wear colors there anymore. I may be there but I won't make a decision until the final week as there are always plenty of quality seats available on Craigslist. What I have found to be the most entertaining thing to do is going as the most obnoxious Raiders fan. I went with another member of this board MOJO and showed him how much fun it was and he went bezerk, it was awesome. Some great lines were screaming "GOD I HATE LOSING TO THESE GUYS!!!" and "BRING BACK GANNON THIS GUY SUCKS. GANNON, GANNON, GANNON!!!!" and " NOT THE CHIEFS AGAIN, PLEASE GOD ANYONE BUT THE CHIEFS!!!!!!" LMAO It was a great time and watching all the Raiders fans cringe throughout the entire game was the icing on the cake.

This seems sacrilegious and clever and hilarious and wonderful all at the same time.

Only if the Chiefs kill though...

BIG_DADDY
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
This seems sacrilegious and clever and hilarious and wonderful all at the same time.

Only if the Chiefs kill though...

We did that day. We had great tickets and were making everyone around us miserable for spending their hard earned money to be there. Everyone knew the season ticket holder and asked how we knew him. I told him we were die hard Raiders fans of course. LMAO Dude, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I had tears of laughter in my eyes that night right in their fucking black hole. I was giddy for a week and didn't even have a hangover.

Saulbadguy
09-08-2010, 08:33 PM
ROFL

'Daddy, that is hilarious.

Window Licking Whiner
09-10-2010, 12:19 PM
It's definitely different going to see your chiefs at an away game.

I live in VA, so I almost never get to see the chiefs play locally, but last year I did go to the Baltimore game. It was interesting.. Had a couple buddies that were Ravens fan, so it probably would have been worse if they werent there.

We attended the tailgating...me in my Priest Holmes jersey (wanted to digg it in on them a little) lol. The tailgating, I constantly got heckled while walking to the bathroom whatnot. Comments like "You've got some balls wearing that here"..but everytime I just stood my ground. Most were decent people that just loved their team, once they realized I just happen to love a different team and it was ok. Still got heckled, but just nod and say yeah ok..we'll see.

During the game..well that's where it could have gotten bad. At every first down...every good play the ravens had they would play stuff over hte speakers, and fans all around me would start heckling me. Not to be outdone..when the chiefs got a first down, or a good play I would throw it right back at them. Ravens do a "Move those chains" chant at every first down. Well when chiefs got one...yep...I'm standing up doing the tomahawk, yelling Move those chains..lol. It was constant heckling me, and when chiefs blocked the punt..it got really really quiet...Cept for me..As I was yelling "I dont hear you $ckers now!" lol. That's when some raven fans started getting lippy behind me, and my raven buddies sternly told them to stfu.

It wasnt all bad though, you get attention being the only red jersey in a sea of 50,000. Paticulary from some Raven women fans behind me! Had a bet with two of them that if the chiefs won they'd had to give me their number and have a picture taken in my chiefs jersey..and if chiefs lost I'd give them my number and have a picture taken in a ravens jersey.

It's not as bad as you may think..I wouldnt be as obnoxious as I was in a division rival stadium though, and not even sure I have the balls to go into Oakland in a chiefs jersery...but dont be ashamed of your chiefs..be proud, wear your stuff...just dont go alone, and be ready to be harassed.

Goldmember
09-10-2010, 01:07 PM
I've been to several NFL and MLB stadiums across the country, from New York to KC to Denver to Northern and Southern Cal (oh yeah, South Florida as well).

I've never been in a stadium that was half as fucking shitty as the Oakland Coliseum. It's a fucking shit hole. Shawnee Mission South stadium in the 80's was a far better venue than Oakland Coliseum.

I cannot impress upon anyone here the grade school quality of that hell hole.

Candlestick is pretty shitty as well, but the people are a grade or two above

bevischief
09-10-2010, 02:23 PM
ROFL

'Daddy, that is hilarious.

:clap::D

Dave Lane
09-10-2010, 02:32 PM

Wow so most the posters in the DC forum live in Oakland? Who knew?

Mojo Rising
09-10-2010, 03:02 PM

That was fun. I remember the whole 1st 1/2 complaining about Gannon and saying we should put the back-up in. Then, Gannon got hurt and they put the back-up in. Then after the back-up's 1st pass was incomplete I started yelling to put Gannon back in.

Also, they were driving with the clock running out in the 4th 1/4 quarter to take the lead. I started the RRRAAAYYY DDDUUURRRSSS chant and was able to get the whole section to start chanting with me. I guess they don't know that when the home team has the ball you should be quiet, especially when your team is running the 2 minute drill. Great time!

Goldmember
09-10-2010, 03:25 PM
That's damn funny man! It must have been like the undercover cop that infiltrated the Hell's Angels. If you get caught, you're a dead man

R8RFAN
09-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I infiltrated some Chief fans once, I grew a mullet and a cheesy mustache, knocked half my teeth out and found a ho in a tube top and I fit right in.

Bane
09-11-2010, 03:26 PM
I infiltrated some Chief fans once, I grew a mullet and a cheesy mustache, knocked half my teeth out and found a ho in a tube top and I fit right in.

I did the same with the Raiders a few years back.I quit my job,shot my baby's momma,and shanked a few fools in the lock up.

R8RFAN
09-11-2010, 03:39 PM
I did the same with the Raiders a few years back.I quit my job,shot my baby's momma,and shanked a few fools in the lock up.

ROFLROFLROFL

Spott
09-11-2010, 03:43 PM

You took your Mother to the game?

Bane
09-11-2010, 03:44 PM

:popcorn:

R8RFAN
09-11-2010, 03:46 PM

No, your sister/girlfriend

Psyko Tek
09-11-2010, 05:09 PM

fearing for you life sounds like a fun way to spend a game

if you get killed we will name the message board after you for a few weeks
go in loud and proud die a martyr for the red and gold

we will remember you always

Brock
09-11-2010, 05:39 PM

ROFL

R8RFAN
09-11-2010, 05:53 PM
if you get killed we will name the message board after you for a few weeks

That right there is worth dying alone :thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2010, 09:01 PM

Did you shiv teh bitch?