PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****The Official KC Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Fritz88
01-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Ride with me. We win.

KurtCobain
01-02-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm riding, son.

DeezNutz
01-02-2011, 12:03 AM
"Now bleed with me!!!"

boogblaster
01-02-2011, 12:05 AM
F da Faiders ... GO CHIEFS .......

KcMizzou
01-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Let's do this, fellas. Finish the season on a high note. :rockon:

Ugly Duck
01-02-2011, 12:09 AM
I can't call this game cuz I don't know who is going to bring what to the table. Chiefs don't need the win, how much do they want it? Will the Raiders even care about winning? Or do they really want the AFCW sweep really bad? Do they plan to just injure the Chiefs players so they choke in the playoffs? I dunno, but I'm rooting for an AFCW SWEEP!!

http://www.hvacinstaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/broom.jpg

Fritz88
01-02-2011, 12:10 AM
*Mouth hugs everyone in this thread*
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 12:12 AM
<object height="300" width="400">http://i36.tinypic.com/10wp4du.gif

http://i38.tinypic.com/iygd9f.gif

<embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/473821236556" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="300" width="400"></object>

pr_capone
01-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Let's do this, fellas. Finish the season on a high note. :rockon:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4uvLXCUhVg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&start=190"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4uvLXCUhVg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&start=190" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Ride with me. We win.

DEAAAAAAAAAAAATH!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2r45wgh.jpg

-King-
01-02-2011, 12:15 AM
If we win...you better make the playoff thread. If someone else makes it and we lose...we're blaming you.

Ugly Duck
01-02-2011, 12:15 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhlPxmGpqWk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhlPxmGpqWk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 12:18 AM
I love how there are dropped passes in a supposed Jacoby Ford highlight reel.

Fuck that midget. Crennel is going to make his life hell tomorrow.

KurtCobain
01-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Fritz, you should post these threads until we lose. You are the mojo that will keep us alive. And if the Chiefs win the superbowl with you starting all the threads, then I would vote for you to be considered jesus level and a shrine erected in your honor would only be fitting.

Imon Yourside
01-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Raider fans seem like a friendly bunch...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUiKmTwq7vY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUiKmTwq7vY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AFC CHamps > Perennial AFC CHUMPS!

BossChief
01-02-2011, 01:39 AM
Charlie Weis needs more donuts

MMXcalibur
01-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Applying the finishing touches to another losing season for the Raiders while in turn, looking forward to the playoffs sounds like a fantastic idea to spend my Sunday.

SLAG
01-02-2011, 02:27 AM
I'M too Excited to sleep - I am Soooo there

Thanks for hooking it up The Bad Guy

Ming the Merciless
01-02-2011, 03:20 AM
I will set sail with Fritz any time he captains the mojo-ship

http://images.quizilla.com/X/Xkot/1067934781_sailor.jpg

chiefs1111
01-02-2011, 03:21 AM
kick some raider ass

Bugeater
01-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Fritz, you should post these threads until we lose. You are the mojo that will keep us alive. And if the Chiefs win the superbowl with you starting all the threads, then I would vote for you to be considered jesus level and a shrine erected in your honor would only be fitting.
Dude, when the hell do you sleep? You'd better be ready when I get to KC.

FUCK THE RAIDERS

Fritz88
01-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Dude, when the hell do you sleep? You'd better be ready when I get to KC.

FUCK THE RAIDERS

KO does not sleep, sleep KOs.
Posted via Mobile Device

michaelj_58
01-02-2011, 08:17 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HonestChieffan
01-02-2011, 08:24 AM
gonna be damn cold

milkman
01-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Nice work fucking up the page there michael j.

RNR
01-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Nice work ****ing up the page there michael j.

Hey milk how you been?

milkman
01-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Hey milk how you been?

What do you care, grandpa? :p

Good to see you.

RNR
01-02-2011, 09:11 AM
What do you care, grandpa? :p

Good to see you.
I don't ;) well I my boys can give you guys a game today. I would wish you good luck in the playoffs but I wouldn't mean it :p

milkman
01-02-2011, 09:15 AM
I don't ;) well I my boys can give you guys a game today. I would wish you good luck in the playoffs but I wouldn't mean it :p

I can just see you at the table with your Chief voodoo figure and pin.

mlyonsd
01-02-2011, 09:17 AM

I'd suggest your guys going to Disneyland next weekend. Shouldn't be too busy there with everyone else watching the playoffs.:p

diveonthefloor31
01-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Search youtube on "Cable miked up"
(CP won't allow me to post this.)

After watching this last night, I am more juiced than ever to beat the friggn Raiders....
Makes me want to puke!!!!

Let's not only beat them, let's beat them senseless!

RNR
01-02-2011, 09:22 AM
I can just see you at the table with your Chief voodoo figure and pin.

I intended to say (I hope my boys) :shake: anyway I have been wanting to get one of those. Well I better get off the game thread before I am attacked :eek:

milkman
01-02-2011, 09:23 AM
I intended to say (I hope my boys) :shake: anyway I have been wanting to get one of those. Well I better get off the game thread before I am attacked :eek:

%(/

RNR
01-02-2011, 09:23 AM
I'd suggest your guys going to Disneyland next weekend. Shouldn't be too busy there with everyone else watching the playoffs.:p

Dang it I knew I did not bail fast enough~

Over-Head
01-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I can't call this game cuz I don't know who is going to bring what to the table. ......... I dunno, but I'm rooting for an AFCW SWEEP!!
As am I Mr.Duck, I would love nothing more than to crush the Chiefs 45-0 Like we did to the Buc's back in ..ahh what ws it 02, something like that...one of them games that had Warren Sapp say "if I knew it wazs gonna be that bad I would never have gotten off the bus"...
Yeah one of them games we punish the Chiefs every way to Sunday, have the football gods bless us with teh ability to NOT xscrew up and do it propper...BUT
We'd still be cleaning our lockers out this afternoon anyway:harumph:

I for the love of me can not figure out how a team could sweep a division, but yet not make the confrence playoff's.
Hay congrats to you Chiefs again on the AFCW crown, I'd be just as happy as you bunch if it were us....but it just sucks it aint!

Heres to a good game anyway:thumb:

DMAC
01-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Im here.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 09:39 AM
It's gonna be nice to just watch the game with ease and relaxation knowing the game means nothing.

LaChapelle
01-02-2011, 10:17 AM
The KC Keyiefs
Berman finaly has a funny

FAX
01-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Due to geographic challenges beyond my control and ken, I must ask if there is a stream available for today's Faider smack down. I don't want to miss the last game of the regular season if at all possible.

Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated and will result in a very special votive to be lit in your honor which will foster a new year of health, prosperity, and gobs of oral.

FAX

Marcellus
01-02-2011, 10:26 AM
As am I Mr.Duck, I would love nothing more than to crush the Chiefs 45-0 Like we did to the Buc's back in ..ahh what ws it 02, something like that...one of them games that had Warren Sapp say "if I knew it wazs gonna be that bad I would never have gotten off the bus"...
Yeah one of them games we punish the Chiefs every way to Sunday, have the football gods bless us with teh ability to NOT xscrew up and do it propper...BUT
We'd still be cleaning our lockers out this afternoon anyway:harumph:

I for the love of me can not figure out how a team could sweep a division, but yet not make the confrence playoff's.
Hay congrats to you Chiefs again on the AFCW crown, I'd be just as happy as you bunch if it were us....but it just sucks it aint!

Heres to a good game anyway:thumb:

Don't worry your pretty little head about it, cause it ain't gonna happen. There will be no sweep.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-02-2011, 10:33 AM
JoshLooney Josh Looney
#Chiefs inactives: Lawrence. Washington. Cox. Langford. Anderson. Niswanger. Toribio. Croyle 3rd QB

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-02-2011, 10:33 AM
croyle number 3 lol

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:34 AM
JoshLooney Josh Looney
#Chiefs inactives: Lawrence. Washington. Cox. Langford. Anderson. Niswanger. Toribio. Croyle 3rd QB

Croyle 3rd QB? Nice. A sign that Croyle is finally on his way out the door.

Marcellus
01-02-2011, 10:34 AM
croyle number 3 lol

Odd for he most talented QB on your roster to be #3. LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Odd for he most talented QB on your roster to be #3. LMAO

We'll see Palko some this game, because Cassel is definitely not playing the whole game.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 10:36 AM
I can't call this game cuz I don't know who is going to bring what to the table. Chiefs don't need the win, how much do they want it? Will the Raiders even care about winning? Or do they really want the AFCW sweep really bad? Do they plan to just injure the Chiefs players so they choke in the playoffs? I dunno, but I'm rooting for an AFCW SWEEP!!

http://www.hvacinstaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/broom.jpg

Dude I think you kinda have to believe Oakland wants this game very badly b/c of that sweep AND a record that ISN'T a losing one in the last 7 years.

Oakland by 10.

diveonthefloor31
01-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Did I just hear on the pregame that Croyle was 3rd string and Palko 2nd today?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Dude I think you kinda have to believe Oakland wants this game very badly b/c of that sweep AND a record that ISN'T a losing one in the last 7 years.

Oakland by 10.

ROFL cute.

AFC West Champs bitch. That's what matters.

Here's to another season next year of Raiders moral victories!! :)

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
McFadden and Seymour are out.

WE ARE GOING TO OWN THESE PRISON BITCHES!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:48 AM

WE ARE GOING TO OWN THESE PRISON BITCHES!

Given that Seymour was the only reason the game was close in the last meeting, I can see an ownage...

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 10:50 AM

WE ARE GOING TO OWN THESE PRISON BITCHES!Seymour out? Wow. Waters just JIHP.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 10:52 AM
ROFL cute.

AFC West Champs bitch. That's what matters.

Here's to another season next year of Raiders moral victories!! :)

Still arguably the worst playoff team and you won a shit conference!!! WOW!! Something to be proud of! Enjoy it while you can when you get worked in the first week.

Hopefully Flowers can cover our rookie today..............

LaChapelle
01-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Palko cat time
like pole cat
nm

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Given that Seymour was the only reason the game was close in the last meeting, I can see an ownage...

LOL no he wasn't. You guys didn't want to win and did your best to lose. That = a sorry football team. Deal w/ it.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Still arguably the worst playoff team and you won a shit conference!!! WOW!! Something to be proud of! Enjoy it while you can when you get worked in the first week.

At least we're in the playoffs. :)

I hope you're enjoying the offseason!

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM

The worst playoff team this year will be whoever wins the NFC West. The worst division in the AFC this year is AFC South.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:55 AM
LOL no he wasn't. You guys didn't want to win and did your best to lose. That = a sorry football team. Deal w/ it.

The "sorry" AFC West Champs...

I can live with that.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 10:58 AM

Obviously you're as brilliant as pawnmower. It's not the off-season yet dipshit. You seem to like moral victories also. Hell, we'd be in the playoffs also if we got to play the fucking Bills and Browns instead of the Steelers and Dolphins (w/ them on the road). Chump schedule for a chump team.

LaChapelle
01-02-2011, 10:59 AM
If the Raiders and Chargers had better coaching the Chiefs might be 3rd in the division
but they don't have better coaching or ownership or fan support or stadium
it all adds up

Over-Head
01-02-2011, 10:59 AM

Sure am...getting ready to see part one of a double feature on "How The Chiefs Choak Come Playoff Time" :p

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:00 AM
The worst playoff team this year will be whoever wins the NFC West. The worst division in the AFC this year is AFC South.

*Arguably. The Chiefs ain't that good. I can agree w/ the last line either. The Texans are what? 6-9 and they almost swept our division. Some luck against SD and they seemed lifeless against Denver. Jax and Indi are arguably better than anyone in our division also.

It's not like 1 is significantly greater than the other but I just think ours was the worst in the AFC.

Rasputin
01-02-2011, 11:01 AM
:arrow::bang:gannon

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 11:03 AM
*Arguably. The Chiefs ain't that good. I can agree w/ the last line either. The Texans are what? 6-9 and they almost swept our division. Some luck against SD and they seemed lifeless against Denver. Jax and Indi are arguably better than anyone in our division also.

It's not like 1 is significantly greater than the other but I just think ours was the worst in the AFC.

If you're going wins wise, the AFC South has 1 less win than the AFC West. The Texans are 5-10(it appears that Kubiak will return next year, BTW). I don't think the Jags are better than anyone in the AFC West. The Jags are an average team, but the Jags have a less than stellar defense.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 11:03 AM

You can throw the "ain't that good" moniker any practically any NFL team not named the Patriots and have a good debate about it.

Today, without McFadden and Seymour, the Raiders ain't that good.

grandllama
01-02-2011, 11:04 AM
I've done that thing I do.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Obviously you're as brilliant as pawnmower. It's not the off-season yet dipshit. You seem to like moral victories also. Hell, we'd be in the playoffs also if we got to play the ****ing Bills and Browns instead of the Steelers and Dolphins (w/ them on the road). Chump schedule for a chump team.

AFC West Champs. You want me to buy you a shirt?

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:06 AM
If you're going wins wise, the AFC South has 1 less win than the AFC West. The Texans are 5-10(it appears that Kubiak will return next year, BTW). I don't think the Jags are better than anyone in the AFC West. The Jags are an average team, but the Jags have a less than stellar defense.

W-L are overrated IMO. Hell King Felix just won the Cy w/ a 13-12 record and deservingly so. I think the Jags are better than every team in our division except SD but that's just me. Solid WR core, solid TE, solid running game but pretty average everywhere else but it's still better than most team in our division got. It's most certainly debatable though.

Baby Lee
01-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Sure am...getting ready to see part one of a double feature on "How The Chiefs Choak Come Playoff Time" :p

Sure you wouldn't be better off reviewing "How to spell single syllable words?"

JTagg7754
You can throw the "ain't that good" moniker any practically any NFL team not named the Patriots and have a good debate about it.

Today, without McFadden and Seymour, the Raiders ain't that good.

Raider's ain't that good anyway. You haven't seen me say otherwise except they're better than KC but that's not saying much.

Spott

And you are finishing a distant 3rd place to that sorry football team, dumbass.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:08 AM
W-L are overrated IMO. Hell King Felix just won the Cy w/ a 13-12 record and deservingly so. I think the Jags are better than every team in our division except SD but that's just me. Solid WR core, solid TE, solid running game but pretty average everywhere else but it's still better than most team in our division got. It's most certainly debatable though.

Wins and losses are overrated? lol. Apparently to the Raiders it is, you guys forgot that you have to win games outside of the division as well. 2-8? ouch. That's not a team ready for the playoffs. What size shirt you want?

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:08 AM
AFC West Champs. You want me to buy you a shirt?

Yep, do it. It will suffice as payment for the suffering I endure reading your posts.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Wins and losses are overrated? lol. Apparently to the Raiders it is, you guys forgot that you have to win games outside of the division as well. 2-8? ouch. That's not a team ready for the playoffs.

I never said we were a playoff ready team. In fact I've said the opposite many times. You are one STUPID motherfucker. My lord.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:10 AM
And you are finishing a distant 3rd place to that sorry football team, dumbass.

23-20

bevischief
01-02-2011, 11:10 AM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/

The Kansas City Chiefs have released their inactives for Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders. We didn't expect any surprises from the Chiefs inactive list but we've got a slight one -- QB Brodie Croyle is on the inactive list as the third quarterback.

I'm not sure exactly why they did this or what it means. If they were involved in a blowout, I imagine they would want to send some backups in, particularly Croyle. This move doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

Here are the rest of the inactives: WR Quinten Lawrence, S Donald Washington, FB Mike Cox, S Reshard Langford, LB Charlie Anderson, C Rudy Niswanger and NT Anthony Toribio.

Lawrence is inactive again despite being promoted from the practice squad last week which makes you think the Chiefs were possibly worried about him being plucked from another team.

So, barring injury, we won't see Croyle in mop-up duty today. There's your inactive surprise.

For the Raiders, the big name to remember is RB Darren McFadden, who is inactive today.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:11 AM
I never said we were a playoff ready team. In fact I've said the opposite many times. You are one STUPID mother****er. My lord.

So then why are you trying to talk shit to a team that has won the division?

Spott
Commitment to excellence has now been replaced with Winning is Overrated. Nice. ROFL

Rams Fan
JTagg, you know as well as anyone else that the Rams lost to the Raiders because of a dumb roughing the passer call. I didn't don't that should have been a penalty, oh well.

Spott
01-02-2011, 11:12 AM
23-20

11-5>7-9

Hammock Parties
Marty is on the pregame.

Chiefs Pantalones
23-20

AFC West Champs > 23-20

Dumbass. But I know that was your Super Bowl, until today.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-02-2011, 11:13 AM
I hope we win this game by 60 and play our starters the whole game just because Al Davis is the dumbest, most pathetic piece of maggot eating shit that has ever slid from a human being's hairy ass.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:13 AM
JTagg, you know as well as anyone else that the Rams lost to the Raiders because of a dumb roughing the passer call. I didn't don't that should have been a penalty, oh well.

A game is not won or lost on one play.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
11-5>7-9

Don't forget to include all those cupcakes you played!!!! ............ and almost lost to.

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 11:14 AM

I don't completely buy that.

Spott
01-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Don't forget to include all those cupcakes you played!!!! ............ and almost lost to.

Don't forget that you played the same schedule as we did.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-02-2011, 11:15 AM

In a league where the margin of error is small. It can on occasion.

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Hearing Marty's voice just makes me feel good.

It's like a baby hearing it's father's voice.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-02-2011, 11:16 AM

The Faid were defeated by not only San Fran, but Arizona. They can't say a word about the schedule.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:17 AM
I don't completely buy that.

That's cool man. Revisit the game and throw in some "if we had done this instead of that" and it changes everything. The game is just that, "the game" not "the play".

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:18 AM

........... no we didn't. Holy shit this place gets dumber by the minute.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:19 AM
The Faid were defeated by not only San Fran, but Arizona. They can't say a word about the schedule.

The hell I can't. I'm not parading around saying the Raiders are a good football team like the local idiots are about KC in here. The Raiders are very average and the record indicates it. I can say all I want about your cupcake schedule

Pasta Little Brioni
01-02-2011, 11:19 AM

If not for losing to 2 incredibly horrific teams, Oakland is playing for the division title today. That makes bitching about the Chiefs schedule moot.

Spott
01-02-2011, 11:21 AM

The schedule was only different by 2 games. We played at Cleveland and they played at Pittsburgh. We also played home against Buffalo while they played home against Miami. The Pitt game was obviously harder than the Cleveland game, but the other game is a wash. Buffalo and Miami are both mediocre teams that should be taken beaten at home. We beat Buffalo and Oakland got beaten soundly at home by Miami.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:21 AM
The hell I can't. I'm not parading around saying the Raiders are a good football team like the local idiots are about KC in here. The Raiders are very average and the record indicates it. I can say all I want about your cupcake schedule

You're right. The Chiefs aren't a good football team. Take the division championship away.

What size shirt do you wear?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-02-2011, 11:22 AM

We will see come playoff time. Alot of people were ripping on the Jets last year for backing in (including me) and they made the AFC title game.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:23 AM
The schedule was only different by 2 games. We played at Cleveland and they played at Pittsburgh. We also played home against Buffalo while they played home against Miami. The Pitt game was obviously harder than the Cleveland game, but the other game is a wash.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA WOWWWW!!!!! Spott is retarded, thanks for the confirmation. Miami is arguably the best road team in the NFL you moron and you're lucky as fuck to have beaten one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Hammock Parties
Marty's talking about 93.

*sigh*

Spott

14 of the 16 games were exactly the same for every team in the division.

KCrockaholic
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
I hope the Faiders enjoy 3rd place AGAIN.

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
If not for losing to 2 incredibly horrific teams, Oakland is playing for the division title today. That makes bitching about the Chiefs schedule moot.
I will agree with this...
Personally I think the easy schedule bullshit is just bullshit.. There are no easy wins in the NFL anymore....

With that said, I hope the Raiders hang a foot up your ass today and weakens your team for next weeks playoff game.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:25 AM
We will see come playoff time. Alot of people were ripping on the Jets last year for backing in (including me) and they made the AFC title game.

On sound defense. Something you guys don't have. You're right though, we'll see but you surely can admit (if you're logical) that you guys are the worst AFC "playoff" team.

Spott
01-02-2011, 11:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHA WOWWWW!!!!! Spott is retarded, thanks for the confirmation. Miami is arguably the best road team in the NFL you moron and you're lucky as fuck to have beaten one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Miami is 7-8, dickhead. If you can't beat a mediocre team at home then you don't deserve to talk shit. Buffalo and Miami also split the season series. Enjoy watching us kick your sorry team's ass today and watching us in the playoffs.

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Marty and Haley know each other well. How funny. Haley grew up literally just a few miles from Marty.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:27 AM
14 of the 16 games were exactly the same for every team in the division.

And the different teams?? Funny how you don't speak of them. What's the differential in records?? Did Buffalo and Cleveland COMBINED have as many wins at Pitt alone??

R8RFAN
Miami is 7-8, dickhead. If you can't beat a mediocre team at home then you don't deserve to talk shit. Buffalo and Miami also split the season series. Enjoy watching us kick your sorry team's ass today and watching us in the playoffs.

Wrong and Wrong...

You are one and done in the playoffs

KCrockaholic

No it's not the playoffs it's the "playoffs" cause if we put it in quotes it's not actually happening and I can pretend the Chiefs aren't the AFC West Champions.

Spott
Raider fans are exactly the same as Cowboy fans, except for they usually have a criminal record. Both are a predominantly a bunch of bandwagon dipshits.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:28 AM

....... you need to be treated like a horse w/ a broken leg. You make this place significantly more dumb.

Rams Fan
On sound defense. Something you guys don't have. You're right though, we'll see but you surely can admit (if you're logical) that you guys are the worst AFC "playoff" team.

They had to play a Colts team that played their backups in the game and a Bengals team that already had clinched the division and the game was in East Rutherford.

KCrockaholic
You are in the playoffs

Why thank you. What will the raiders be doing?

Spott
Wrong and Wrong...

And what are you doing in the playoffs? What part of Oakland are you from anyways?

Pasta Little Brioni

I can see that, but I am confident they can compete with any of the teams they may see at Arrowhead in the opening playoff round. On the road, I don't have much confidence in this team.

1ChiefsDan
Fuck the raiders. Let's go CHIEFS!

Chiefs Pantalones
Wrong and Wrong...

Do you know what the playoffs are?

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Raider fans are exactly the same as Cowboy fans, except for they usually have a criminal record. Both are a predominantly a bunch of bandwagon dipshits.

Cause the Raiders have done sooooooo much this decade to warrant a bandwagon. Someone here is more stupid than pawnmower....... amazing.

Spott
01-02-2011, 11:30 AM
And the different teams?? Funny how you don't speak of them. What's the differential in records?? Did Buffalo and Cleveland COMBINED have as many wins at Pitt alone??

I already did, dumbass and you already responded to it in post 97. Maybe if you could fucking read you would understand.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:30 AM
They had to play a Colts team that played their backups in the game and a Bengals team that already had clinched the division and the game was in East Rutherford.

?? I know. They had a sound defense.

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:31 AM
I can see that, but I am confident they can compete with any of the teams they may see at Arrowhead in the opening playoff round. On the road, I don't have much confidence in this team.

I can dig this. Thanks for being a logical, unbiased fan. Sorry guys like Spott make you look worse than you actually are.

Spott
01-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Cause the Raiders have done sooooooo much this decade to warrant a bandwagon. Someone here is more stupid than pawnmower....... amazing.

What part of Oakland are you from?

Rams Fan

The Defense helped them in the playoffs, but they played 2 teams that had nothing to play for.

Pasta Little Brioni

They had an elite defense, but had a rookie QB that needed a diaper from shitting all over the field most of the season.

R8RFAN
Do you know what the playoffs are?
What do you think?

Postseason Victories: Raiders 25, Chiefs 8
Raiders-Super Bowl Championships (3)
Chiefs -AFL-NFL Super Bowl Championships (1)
Raiders-Conference championships (4)* AFC: 1976, 1980, 1983, 2002
Chiefs-Conference championships (0)
Raiders-Division championships (15) 1967, 1968, 1969,1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1983, 1985, 1990, 2000, 2001, 2002
Chiefs-Division championships (8) 1962, 1966 1971, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003, 2010
No Wonder You Hate The Raiders :thumb::LOL:

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:33 AM
I already did, dumbass and you already responded to it in post 97. Maybe if you could fucking read you would understand.

We never spoke of records.... you only gave an uneducated opinion on Cleve/Pitt and Buff/Miami.

You are hopeless.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Ok, I'm buying an AFC West Championship shirt for Jtagg, and R8ers.

Any other Raider fan want one?

JTagg7754
01-02-2011, 11:34 AM
The Defense helped them in the playoffs, but they played 2 teams that had nothing to play for.

I know and I never argued how they got in there only that they had a sound defense that helped them in the playoffs.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:35 AM
What do you think?

Postseason Victories: Raiders 25, Chiefs 8
Raiders-Super Bowl Championships (3)
Chiefs -AFL-NFL Super Bowl Championships (1)
Raiders-Conference championships (4)* AFC: 1976, 1980, 1983, 2002
Chiefs-Conference championships (0)
Raiders-Division championships (15) 1967, 1968, 1969,1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1983, 1985, 1990, 2000, 2001, 2002
Chiefs-Division championships (8) 1962, 1966 1971, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003, 2010
No Wonder You Hate The Raiders :thumb::LOL:

If I lived off of past achievements I'd be depressed too.

Don't worry, bud. You're getting a shirt! It'll cheer you up!

zonachief
Obviously you're as brilliant as pawnmower. It's not the off-season yet dipshit. You seem to like moral victories also. Hell, we'd be in the playoffs also if we got to play the fucking Bills and Browns instead of the Steelers and Dolphins (w/ them on the road). Chump schedule for a chump team.

All those welfare checks came in this week so those raider fans are flocking to internet cafes to talk smack. Geez

Playoff bound.

JTagg7754
They had an elite defense, but had a rookie QB that needed a diaper from shitting all over the field most of the season.

The defense helped keep them balanced though. The Chiefs don't have that luxury. They have to hope to click on all cylinders and get a little lucky to compete w/ any other playoff team. The same could be said about Oakland had they made it. Both teams are very average.

R8RFAN

Any other Raider fan want one?

Dude, keep it, be proud of it you deserve it, ....The Chiefs won the most games....

All I am telling you is you are going to be the weakest team in the whole damn AFC playoff picture and will be ass raped by any team that plays you first.....

One and Done!

Bowser
01-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Raider's ain't that good anyway. You haven't seen me say otherwise except they're better than KC but that's not saying much.

:LOL:

If they were better than the Chiefs, they'd be the ones in the playoffs next week.

Spott
We never spoke of records.... you only gave an uneducated opinion on Cleve/Pitt and Buff/Miami.

You are hopeless.

And you keep giving uneducated opinions on your 3rd place football team. It doesn't matter though, because winning is overrated anyways.

Bowser
Dude, keep it, be proud of it you deserve it, ....The Chiefs won the most games....

All I am telling you is you are going to be the weakest team in the whole damn AFC playoff picture and will be ass raped by any team that plays you first.....

One and Done!

The tears of Raider fan sustain us all. Those and KnowMo's tears.

Sure-Oz
01-02-2011, 11:38 AM

One and Done!
Fucking sour grapes

JTagg7754

If they were better than the Chiefs, they'd be the ones in the playoffs next week.

What is wrong w/ you people?? ................

R8RFAN
The tears of Raider fan sustain us all. Those and KnowMo's tears.

I predicted 8-8 at the start of the year, I am dead on target....

Your team won some games you should not have and the Raiders lost a couple they should not have..... it's all a moot point now, we are out and you will be too very soon.

BigMeatballDave
On sound defense. Something you guys don't have. You're right though, we'll see but you surely can admit (if you're logical) that you guys are the worst AFC "playoff" team.Worst? I dont care for that word. Inexperienced? Certainly. Look. This team won 10 games in the past 3 seasons, combined. This is yr 2 of a rebuild. We are ahead of schedule.

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 11:39 AM

One and Done!

AFC South winner is the weakest playoff team in the AFC.

Bowser
What is wrong w/ you people?? ................

Point out the logical inaccuracy of my earlier post.

BigMeatballDave

Your team won some games you should not have and the Raiders lost a couple they should not have..... it's all a moot point now, we are out and you will be too very soon.:rolleyes: Sour grapes

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 11:40 AM
20 minutes until the Raiders Super Bowl!!!!!

Rams Fan
I know it's been posted before, but McFadden is inactive today.

the Talking Can
mcfadden is out !

Bowser
01-02-2011, 11:41 AM

Your team won some games you should not have and the Raiders lost a couple they should not have..... it's all a moot point now, we are out and you will be too very soon.

How about some powerball numbers, R8ersdomus? Your bitterness at looking up at us is fantastic.

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 11:42 AM
One and Done!Even if this happens, we made, you didnt. The Chiefs are ahead of schedule.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 11:42 AM

They're gonna sweep us, because we suck and they said so, thus enabling them to be the only team to sweep their division and not make the playoffs. Outstanding effort on their part.

The fucking Raiders. Finding new and improved ways to get laughed at.

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 11:43 AM
:rolleyes: Sour grapes

Absolutely not

Absolutely

Bwana
Heh

http://smartasssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/pregnant-oakland-raiders-fan.jpg

JTagg7754
Point out the logical inaccuracy of my earlier post.

It's already been discussed. Find it yourself. 23-20 to add to it.

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Even if this happens, we made, you didnt. The Chiefs are ahead of schedule.

You really are but that will be over and you will fall back next year when Weiss leaves.... He was the difference for you this year

Chiefs Pantalones
They're gonna sweep us, because we suck and they said so, thus enabling them to be the only team to sweep their division and not make the playoffs. Outstanding effort on their part.

The ****ing Raiders. Finding new and improved ways to get laughed at.

ROFL

Pathetic excuse for a "professional" sports franchise.

BigMeatballDave
LMAO @ Faider fans butthurt

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/nfl_chiefs_fans_576.jpg

Bowser
01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
It's already been discussed. Find it yourself. 23-20 to add to it.

Wow, how miserable you must be holding onto a single game. That's like some kid beating Tiger Woods in some amatuer match when they were teenagers, then showing up with the trophy 20 years later at the Masters screaming "YOU WON'T EVER GET THIS ONE, WOODS!!"

Bwana
01-02-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/raiders-fans-nfl-demotivational-poster-1222653506.jpg

Bowser
You really are but that will be over and you will fall back next year when Weiss leaves.... He was the difference for you this year

LMAO

You just showed your knowledge of this team.

HemiEd
Mojo

Rausch
01-02-2011, 11:48 AM
There's a fire in the fireplace, 8 or so super cold one's in the belly, a division crown atop the tree, and some heathens to be put down in minutes.

So far I'm loving this new year...

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/HappyNewYear.jpg

Rausch
01-02-2011, 11:49 AM
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/nfl_chiefs_fans_576.jpg

"... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies!"

Over-Head
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Sure you wouldn't be better off reviewing "How to spell single syllable words?" NOt applicable to Raider fans 4321 :p

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Randy Cross looks old as fuck.

kstater
01-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Let's kick some convict ass.

tk13
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
We don't even have the C or D announce team, we literally have the H team today. These guys don't even usually do NFL games anymore.

QuikSsurfer
01-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Fucking Randy Cross.... JFC

typical

Over-Head

Any other Raider fan want one? What the heck :thumb:

unothadeal
What's the difference between the D Bowe Show and the Bowe Show?

S&BJW
Number 1 offensive player McFadden inactive.........number 1 defensive lineman Seymour out............This could be a smackdown........Raider bench needs to step up!!!!

Bob Dole
Randy Cross looks old as fuck.

And he's still an annoying dick.

TimeForWasp
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM

KCFalcon59
All those welfare checks came in this week so those raider fans are flocking to internet cafes to talk smack. Geez

Playoff bound.

That would be the prison library.

Ming the Merciless
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2F11%2FRaidersFansConceived.jpg

Rausch
NOt applicable to Raider fans 4321 :p

Rausch
01-02-2011, 11:58 AM
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2F11%2FRaidersFansConceived.jpg

I'm prepared to spawn a half-breed...

Ming the Merciless
http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/raiders-fans.jpg

Picture from the future when Raiders have another losing season

Easy 6
I dont want the Chiefs to just win, i want a Total Embarrassment, i want Al to be popping nitroglycerin pills & changing his Depends by early in the 2nd quarter.

Make it so Haley :arrow:

mlyonsd
01-02-2011, 11:59 AM
The hilarious thing about raider fans is they don't see how embarrassing it would be to be the first team to go undefeated in a division without winning it.

Total ineptness.

Maybe sitting out their awesome RB and losing is an escape plan.

Over-Head
:rolleyes: Sour grapes yep, and if the shoe was on the other foot you'd have em too :harumph:

kcpasco

Gotta love what Weiss did with the defense.

Just shut up

tk13
****ing Randy Cross.... JFC

typical

He's not even on the regular CBS NFL lineup anymore. The only reason they called these guys into action is they have 8 games today. Normally they only have 6-7 at most.

cdcox
This week kind of feels like a week of preseason games in the AFC. Relatively little riding on most of the games.

Hootie
01-02-2011, 12:00 PM
It's WEIS for crying out loud

Over-Head
01-02-2011, 12:01 PM

The ****ing Raiders. Finding new and improved ways to get laughed at. As sad as it is, this happens.
How the F**K do you/could you sweep your division but yet not be deamed the "best team" of that said division in any professional f**king sport?
Again congrats on yours but really????

cabletech94
01-02-2011, 12:01 PM
randy cross--oh gawed nooooooooooooes!!!!!!:grr:
when did his hair turn from silver to dark? wtf?!

at least it's not dierdorf.

the Talking Can
01-02-2011, 12:02 PM
LET US GET IT ON MOTHER BITCHES

cdcox
It's WEIS for crying out loud

We don't need to know how to spell it any longer.

Ming the Merciless
Just a couple of Raider fans not being gay...just being totally macho

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3112/2644969615_74e21b03d2.jpg

TimeForWasp
one of the cute ones

Over-Head
... be nice you!!

Hammock Parties
01-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Mc19.4 yards per kickoff return.

the Talking Can
mccluster is a threat to....

kstater
LMAO

Ming the Merciless
01-02-2011, 12:04 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

chiefs1111
wildcat

Mr. Flopnuts
Cute.

Bob Dole
MAddie in motion. LOL

Hammock Parties
Fucking wildcat. w00t

alnorth
huh?

tk13
That was a "Watch this on the tape, Jets" play.

cdcox
Giving the Jets/Steelers/Ravens something else to look at on film.

Hammock Parties
LMAO. A timeout on the second play?

siberian khatru
Oak TO the 2nd play of the game

Bob Dole
OAkland Raiders: Commitment to Confusion

the Talking Can
01-02-2011, 12:05 PM
raiders still reeling from mind blast of wildcat

kstater
Someone forgot to press a button

wdmbleacherhawk
Oak TO the 2nd play of the game
they suck

Mr. Flopnuts
Even CBS is confused. No commercial.

Mr. Flopnuts
Gotta catch that rookie.

alnorth
That was a "Watch this on the tape, Jets" play.

I'm cool with that. We still want to win, but might as well mix in a whole lot of crazy-ass plays that we likely wont run next week.

chiefs1111
a little behind him there

Hammock Parties
Wrong shoulder.

siberian khatru
Cassel already crumbling after the Weis news

Demonpenz
01-02-2011, 12:06 PM
fuck moaeki must have inhaled some asbestos

Mr. Flopnuts
Where were all the Raiders trolls this week? My guess is studying mock drafts. Bitches.

kstater
McCluster sucks

siberian khatru
There's some Dex

chiefs1111
nice job Dex

Hammock Parties
Now that was a play. Nice job, Gimmick.

PACHIEFSFAN
Sweet moves.

Bob Dole
McCluster. Disappointing. [/cp]

Oso
Dex!

the Talking Can
gadget play for midget for the win!!

unothadeal
Nice scamper

kstater
01-02-2011, 12:07 PM
Charles gonna sit today. Good.

Hootie
I think the Raiders are a good test for us because they bring so much pressure

baitism
If TJ getting less carries requires Weis leaving, I am all for it.

siberian khatru
The obligatory pitch wide to our slow back

digger
Nice.

Hootie
the Jones pitch is worthless

unothadeal
Toss with Jones?

Bob Dole
Jones and his 2 YPC average are HUGE.

KCFalcon59
Drive killer jones

cdcox
I don't think we can give the ball to Jones 100 times so that he can get to 1000.

the Talking Can
01-02-2011, 12:08 PM
jones running sideways = not a fan

Mr. Flopnuts
JFC.

SPchief
Cassell sucks!!!

Slainte
Let's see some Battle, please?

Bob Dole
Chambers should have lateralled to Weigman. [/cp]

Hammock Parties
Why throw short?

NIUhuskies
3rd and 8. Let's throw a 4 yd pass

KC kid
look as if Haley is calling the plays?

ChiefsrGood
01-02-2011, 12:09 PM
well cassels playing like a dipshit so far

tk13
Weis is already sabotaging the offense!

Reaper16
The Weis sabotage is on.

PACHIEFSFAN
Why throw short?

It's the KC way.:doh!:

MMXcalibur
01-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Should have gotten Mr. Cassel a calculator for Christmas.

8 - 4 = 4 yards left

BigMeatballDave
Why throw short?Cuz that where the reciever was?

PACHIEFSFAN
Should have gotten Mr. Cassel a calculator for Christmas.

8 - 4 = 4 yards left

ROFLROFLROFL

Demonpenz
Chiefs look like shit and where are the fans? JFC Kc is full of clowns

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-02-2011, 12:11 PM
I hope the chiefs care about this game. That drive reminded me of the SD offense.

kstater
01-02-2011, 12:11 PM
NICE