PDA

View Full Version : Life So I learned somrthing very interesting

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2011, 01:54 PM
taking an online Defensive Driving class. Got a bullshit ticket from a Vietnamese motorcycle cop accusing me of running a stop sign. But anyway I took the Defensive Driving class online to reduce the ticket. The only thing I took away from it was :

If you are caught DWI in Saudi Arabia they cut off one foot.

If you are caught DWI in Bulgaria you face a firing squad.

Two places I DO NOT plan to visit!

LiveSteam
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM
LOL

Hootie
01-12-2011, 01:56 PM
what if you face the firing squad and come out on top?

Hootie
01-12-2011, 01:58 PM
well at first I was thinking..."I'd bet there aren't a whole lot of drunk drivers in either one of these places..."

and then I was thinking...if you were driving drunk and happened to be in the process of being caught...something tragic would probably happen 9 times out of 10...

because if I'm to face a firing squad...I'm at least going down swinging...no way I'm pulling over without a fight.

If we ever incorporated either of these in America we'd see a lot more thrilling high speed chases and gunfights...

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2011, 01:58 PM
And by the way ,if you take this class ,it's 5 hours, they will send you a certificate that will reduce your insurance rate. Check with your insurance company first. And the best part is you can do it online while sitting there naked getting drunk.

www.comedydefensivedriving.com

Saul Good
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
In Chappaquiddick, they make you a senator for life.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
taking an online Defensive Driving class. Got a bullshit ticket from a Vietnamese motorcycle cop accusing me of running a stop sign. But anyway I took the Defensive Driving class online to reduce the ticket. The only thing I took away from it was :

If you are caught DWI in Saudi Arabia they cut off one foot.

If you are caught DWI in Bulgaria you face a firing squad.

Two places I DO NOT plan to visit!

You should stop running stop signs in Vietnam as well.

teedubya
01-12-2011, 02:08 PM
If you get a DWI in Phoenix, Sheriff Joe makes you spent 10-14 days in Tent City... wearing pink underwear.

teedubya
01-12-2011, 02:08 PM
If you get caught with a joint in Singapore... it's the death penalty.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2011, 02:10 PM
If you get a DWI in Phoenix, Sheriff Joe makes you spent 10-14 days in Tent City... wearing pink underwear.

If you shoot a Congresswoman in Tucson, they blame it on the former governor of Alaska.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2011, 02:12 PM
You should stop running stop signs in Vietnam as well.

The little Bastard has a lot of people pissed off here, we think he's just pissed because we kicked his parents ass in Vietnam. Anyway , I've already made up my mind if he gives me another ticket that I didn't deserve I'm just gonna kick his ass, take him to the farm and take pictures of him performing sexual acts on my hogs.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
The little Bastard has a lot of people pissed off here, we think he's just pissed because we kicked his parents ass in Vietnam. Anyway , I've already made up my mind if he gives me another ticket that I didn't deserve I'm just gonna kick his ass, take him to the farm and take pictures of him performing sexual acts on my hogs.

I think the hogs should be allowed to perform sexual acts on him.

The ticket is probably just a revenue-enhancing thing. All jurisdictions are feeling the pinch and trying to write more tickets. In their eyes, tax receipts are down and the money has to come from somewhere.

It's a pain in the ass, but I've changed my driving habits.

listopencil
01-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Sticky keyboard?

Art Vader
01-12-2011, 04:08 PM
If you get caught with a joint in Singapore... it's the death penalty.

is that true? lol

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 04:19 PM
If you shoot a Congresswoman in Tucson, they blame it on the former governor of Alaska.

AND they protect you from the media. Put you in a comfy cell until your arraignment and pay all of your legal and medical fees. They may even arrange for you to meet the president.

Iowanian
01-12-2011, 05:44 PM
I learned something interesting too.

I cracked a tooth this weekend(vertical, down to the root)...
I went to the oral surgeon yesterday to have it taken out.
I learned about this new thing called a "hot tooth".
Basically, they gave me enough injections to kill an elephant and it didn't
deaden the nerves and I felt the entire thing for the entire hour they chainsawed winched and clipped at it.

Holy shit.

I think I'd rather cut off hemroids with fingernail clippers than ever go through that again.
No one should ever be awake for that.

At some point, I told him to get me a rock and and ice skate.

Holy shit is all I can say.

Rain Man
01-12-2011, 05:53 PM

Oh, yeah. Where is endelt these days?

bevischief
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM
I learned something interesting too.

I cracked a tooth this weekend(vertical, down to the root)...
I went to the oral surgeon yesterday to have it taken out.
I learned about this new thing called a "hot tooth".
Basically, they gave me enough injections to kill an elephant and it didn't
deaden the nerves and I felt the entire thing for the entire hour they chainsawed winched and clipped at it.

Holy shit.

I think I'd rather cut off hemroids with fingernail clippers than ever go through that again.
No one should ever be awake for that.

At some point, I told him to get me a rock and and ice skate.

Holy shit is all I can say.

And you can still post?...