PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Smith failed 3 Drug Test and addicted to lean

Titty Meat
04-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Colorado cornerback Jimmy Smith is on the short list of the most talented players in this year’s NFL draft. But he’ll likely have to wait at least a few hours to hear his name called tonight.

The reason is that NFL teams have major questions about Smith’s character, and those questions include the abuse of drugs, specifically codeine.

Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Smith flunked three drug tests at Colorado, and he told at least one club that one of the three was for misusing codeine.

Codeine may be a particular red flag for NFL teams right now. The Raiders want to trade up into the first round and were once thought to be interested in moving up for Smith, but the latest reports out of the Bay Area indicate that the Raiders aren’t going to take a chance on a guy with a codeine issue so soon after the JaMarcus Russell debacle.

Smith’s character problems (which also reportedly include issues with alcohol, getting women pregnant and an arrest for assault) are so voluminous that a survey of 24 personnel executives found 11 of them wouldn’t even take him in the second round, let alone the first.

Still, it only takes one team to like Smith enough to take him in the first round. And no one doubts his talent.

kepp
04-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Maybe I just didn't pay much attention when we played Colorado the past few years, but I don't remember him doing much against Mizzou.

Titty Meat
04-28-2011, 01:28 PM
He's a pretty good corner and it would be cool if this guy could slide a few rounds.

The Franchise
04-28-2011, 01:29 PM
He's a good fit for Baltimore.

MahiMike
04-28-2011, 01:30 PM
lean?

Saccopoo
04-28-2011, 01:32 PM
lean?

AAFES Red
Purple Drank

Prescription Cough syrup that has codeine in it.

eazyb81
04-28-2011, 01:37 PM
sippin on some sizzurp...

Green Bay should take him so he can get down on some drank with Johnny Jolly.

Al Bundy
05-01-2011, 12:37 PM
I cant believe this "lean" drink is just now being noticed. When I lived in Houston 10 years ago it was wildly popular down there.

Mr. Laz
05-01-2011, 12:41 PM
I cant believe this "lean" drink is just now being noticed. When I lived in Houston 10 years ago it was wildly popular down there.
Sorry if us decent people are up on the thug culture.

:p

MoreLemonPledge
05-01-2011, 01:34 PM
<iframe width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kxapJFU3lik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KurtCobain
05-01-2011, 05:45 PM
We fixed some 'lean' up a few years ago. Some crushed xanax, morphine, oxys and other shit with some cough syrup. Yeah, fucking cough syrup. Shit was crazy, fucked my brain up and I don't think I could've played flag football even within a week of using that shit.