PDA

View Full Version : Poop ***The Official RANT Thread***

Pages : 1 [2]

pimpchief
09-28-2012, 08:28 AM
I really wish I had a punching bag right now. Just a lot of pent up frustration. I need to go off, and punching and kicking the shit out of a bag would help.

A bags nice, but punching a screaming toddler is always a good release.

durtyrute
09-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I just realized the classes I have been taking through MCC don't count for dick towards a Bachelors degree. I feel like choking something.

Dayze
09-28-2012, 09:27 AM
people who walk around the office with bluetooth headsets, or on a cell phone; pacing, wandering, and talking loud. irritating.

OmahaChief
09-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey smokers, you need to realize that world is not your effin ashtray. If you smoke keep your butts in your own effin car and throw them out when you get to the closest trashcan. Don't thow them out while driving or while at a stoplight.

luv
10-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Attorney calls to schedule a mediation at our office:

Attorney: I'd like to schedule a mediation for such-and-such date at such-and-such time
Me: Alright, what's the case name? (All I need is the case name and the attorneys involved)
Attorney: Uhhh...Hold on just a minute.... (under his breath) What did I do with that file?

HOLDING

Attorney: Can I call you back?

OR

Anyone: Can I get so-and-so's email address?
Me: Sure. It's...
Anyone: Oh, hold on just a minute. I need to get a paper and pen.

REALLY???

Woodchuck
10-19-2012, 06:56 AM
Fuck the month long pink uniform bullshit. One week is enough! It's a good cause... I guess... However, breast cancer gets more money than any other cancer and it is one of the most curable types. Why not make it about all cancer? Oh yeah, it's because people aren't sympathetic to tabacco users.

FUCK BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!!!!

Predarat
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
ok my company does not want us to have individual printers in our office, so most of us use a common printer. For one thing they are always being used, another thing is they are a combination of a printer, fax machine, copier ect. The problem is the damn thing is always being used, or gets overwhelmed and breaks. I went to 6 rooms with these clusterfucks of a machine before I finially found one that was working and not being used. Much better problem to have then not having a job at all, as they are trying to cut costs this way instead of cutting jobs, but still a fucking irritation.

KurtCobain
12-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Fuck pregnant women. They are fucking miserable and they want you to be miserable. It is fucked up. Bitch, I didn't knock you up!

okoye35chiefs
12-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey smokers, you need to realize that world is not your effin ashtray. If you smoke keep your butts in your own effin car and throw them out when you get to the closest trashcan. Don't thow them out while driving or while at a stoplight.

this really irrates me. When I ask smokers why they do this they say "it is nasty and it smells up my car"....

what?

LiveSteam
12-04-2012, 07:11 PM
this really irrates me. When I ask smokers why they do this they say "it is nasty and it smells up my car"....

what?

Meh I dump my bong water at red lights all the time

KurtCobain
12-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Meh I dump my bong water at red lights all the time

that really does stink up your car. And I figure its good for the environment, riiiight??

gblowfish
12-04-2012, 08:04 PM
I just discovered somebody keyed my car over the past couple days. I don't know if it happened at Arrowhead, or one of the little neighborhood hoodlums did it. But it's completely down the driver's side. Shit man, the car has 210K on it and the barely runs. The body was the only thing that was still in decent condition. What drives people to do dickhead stunts like that? That's one of the most chicken shit things a person can do.

stonedstooge
12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
I just discovered somebody keyed my car over the past couple days. I don't know if it happened at Arrowhead, or one of the little neighborhood hoodlums did it. But it's completely down the driver's side. Shit man, the car has 210K on it and the barely runs. The body was the only thing that was still in decent condition. What drives people to do dickhead stunts like that? That's one of the most chicken shit things a person can do.

I'll give you 10 reasons/Fat Scott

arrwheader
12-04-2012, 08:23 PM
I just moved out of my apartment and had topay 450 fucking dollars to move out because of things like micrwave cleaning then my wallet got stolen, a friend of mines brother killed himself, Upgraded myphone and the stupid fucker deleted all my contacts, got a ticket for expired tags cuz the fucking state didnt send me a renewal i work 45 hours a week go to school full time (15 hours) have 0 time to go to the tag office so i just got ticketed $220 for expired tags, come home and my pup chewed up half my fucking carpet FUCK

Rausch
12-04-2012, 08:32 PM
I just moved out of my apartment and had topay 450 ****ing dollars to move out because of things like micrwave cleaning then my wallet got stolen, a friend of mines brother killed himself, Upgraded myphone and the stupid ****er deleted all my contacts, got a ticket for expired tags cuz the ****ing state didnt send me a renewal i work 45 hours a week go to school full time (15 hours) have 0 time to go to the tag office so i just got ticketed $220 for expired tags, come home and my pup chewed up half my ****ing carpet ****

The good news is that you can fix most of this.

LiveSteam
12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
I just moved out of my apartment and had topay 450 fucking dollars to move out because of things like micrwave cleaning then my wallet got stolen, a friend of mines brother killed himself, Upgraded myphone and the stupid fucker deleted all my contacts, got a ticket for expired tags cuz the fucking state didnt send me a renewal i work 45 hours a week go to school full time (15 hours) have 0 time to go to the tag office so i just got ticketed $220 for expired tags, come home and my pup chewed up half my fucking carpet FUCK

First off you dnt have time for a dog,let alone owning one. The rest of your story. Meh

arrwheader
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
got him before i decided to go back to school but yes i agree i do not

Discuss Thrower
12-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I trusted a good friend to pay me back for breaking a lease. 4 months later and he hasn't paid more than a quarter of it back and hasn't tried to pay me back since September.

But he does have money to get wasted at bars and go to restaurants that require reservations with women who aren't his girlfriend.

So now I have to figure out where to move whilst finish up school work in the next 24 hours.

I guess I deserve trusting a shitty person and that means I'm doubly as shitty a person.

Rausch
12-04-2012, 09:11 PM
I trusted a good friend to pay me back for breaking a lease.

LMAO

Discuss Thrower
12-04-2012, 09:28 PM
LMAO

That about sums it up.

Bugeater
12-04-2012, 09:43 PM
If you trusted RaiderRoomate you have no one to blame but yourself.

lewdog
12-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I trusted a good friend to pay me back for breaking a lease. 4 months later and he hasn't paid more than a quarter of it back and hasn't tried to pay me back since September.

But he does have money to get wasted at bars and go to restaurants that require reservations with women who aren't his girlfriend.

So now I have to figure out where to move whilst finish up school work in the next 24 hours.

I guess I deserve trusting a shitty person and that means I'm doubly as shitty a person.

Never trust anyone, even good friends, with anything money related.

I know, I am wise beyond my years.

Bugeater
12-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey lewdog, can you float me a C-note until Christmas? I promise I'll pay you back.

lewdog
12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Hey lewdog, can you float me a C-note until Christmas? I promise I'll pay you back.

Oh for sure Bug. You seem like a decent guy. I will get that out tomorrow!

Bugeater
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I have paypal, you can hook me up now!

lewdog
12-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I have paypal, you can hook me up now!

Ok cool! My paypal account username is frEmoney4y'all.

Discuss Thrower
12-04-2012, 10:25 PM
If you trusted RaiderRoomate you have no one to blame but yourself.

Aaaaaaaand today I learned people actually take note of my posts.

Bugeater
12-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Ok cool! My paypal account username is frEmoney4y'all.
Sweet! I'm going to go watch my email and I'll let you know when it comes in.

Bugeater
12-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Aaaaaaaand today I learned people actually take note of my posts.
You're well on your way to the Inner Circle.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Dear, unethical **** bag that wasted my time today,

It was my pleasure busting my ass on getting you an estimate and preparing your rush order for production! No, seriously! It's not like I had any other orders to complete! Thanks for taking your business elsewhere! I hope they realize their error in pricing and charge you out-the-ass!

Oh, and good luck with the zombie apocalypse tomorrow, you cum-dumpster!

:cuss:

Dayze
12-20-2012, 04:19 PM
a guy that sits very near me at work, has his cell phone volume on; and each time he gets a text/email, it says "Captain...Incoming Message" in a Darth Vader-like voice.

all
fucking
day

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 04:21 PM
a guy that sits very near me at work, has his cell phone volume on; and each time he gets a text/email, it says "Captain...Incoming Message" in a Darth Vader-like voice.

all
****ing
day

Take it from him and give it to me. I need to break something! :#

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Fuck this fucking snow and fucking ice and fucking cold and fuck winter and why do I fucking live here.

luv
12-20-2012, 05:58 PM
**** this ****ing snow and ****ing ice and ****ing cold and **** winter and why do I ****ing live here.

Don't you bitch whenever it's hot, too? :p

bevischief
12-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Anyone else seeing the ghost shift?

big nasty kcnut
12-20-2012, 06:28 PM
I fucking hate the fact i was banned from starting threads. I may be a little off but i dont post crap like some people do and yet i'm the bad guy in this fuck that shit. I gonna say stop the hate. Let me post a thread please.

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Don't you bitch whenever it's hot, too? :p
Next summer when it's 100° and I'm bitching about the heat, remind how much I hate this bullshit.

Dayze
12-20-2012, 07:27 PM
I ****ing hate the fact i was banned from starting threads. I may be a little off but i dont post crap like some people do and yet i'm the bad guy in this **** that shit. I gonna say stop the hate. Let me post a thread please.

reported.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 08:27 PM
**** this ****ing snow and ****ing ice and ****ing cold and **** winter and why do I ****ing live here.

Damn, I thought I was the only pissed off person today. LMAO

Btw, I just finished shoveling snow and now my back is killing me. Yes, I was SHOVELING. We own a damn corner lot, yet we don't own a snowblower.

WTF sense does that make? None. :banghead:

Buehler445
12-20-2012, 08:33 PM

Btw, I just finished shoveling snow and now my back is killing me. Yes, I was SHOVELING. We own a damn corner lot, yet we don't own a snowblower.

How much snow did you get?

It sounds like you need a tractor.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-20-2012, 08:46 PM

Buy a snowblower?

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 08:47 PM

I don't own one either. I have too damn many other machines to store and maintain, I don't want another one around that I only really need 2-3 times a year.

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 08:49 PM

Around 6-8" here. It's hard to really tell when it's drifted all to hell, and the first couple inches were basically slush that instantly froze once the snow above it was removed. 'Twas a nasty one this time.

TribalElder
12-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Fuck this storm. It cancelled my good friends flight which stopped the entire trip.

Why couldn't that just wait a week or at least until tonight. Fucked up all kinds of plans

Buehler445
12-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't own one either. I have too damn many other machines to store and maintain, I don't want another one around that I only really need 2-3 times a year.

WTF else do you have to take care of? Mower, Weedeater.....Hedge Trimmers?

Last year my buddy bought one. I stacked the shit on him because it NEVER snows much here. If it does it is light and shitty and won't work well for a snowblower.

Then it promptly snowed 18 inches of heavy ass snow. I'd have been assfucked without it. It probably paid for itself between my driveway, his driveway, my grandma's, and his grandmas. If we wouldn't have had it, I would have had to go get the tractor and a loader and it would have been horrible.

It's worth it. Even if you just used it once.

Buehler445
12-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Around 6-8" here. It's hard to really tell when it's drifted all to hell, and the first couple inches were basically slush that instantly froze once the snow above it was removed. 'Twas a nasty one this time.

Yeah, we had massive wind here too. I bet it was blowing 60. We only got an inch, and the slushy stuff I was excited about because it stuck in the fields and didn't blow away.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 08:55 PM

A tractor would be nice.

We got 5-6 inches, maybe? The problem is it rained before it snowed yesterday. Then, of course, the sun was out earlier today and I couldn't get to shovel until the sun was down. There was a lovely sheet of ice on top of the snow.

So, there I was... busting the shit out of the ice and snow. All of this after dealing w/ the ignorant slutmonger client. Oh, and I wanted to fill up the tank in the Jeep, (ya know, prepare it for ramming zombies, and such), and the damn pumps were slow as all hell. I stood there for 5 minutes and only got $8 worth of gas.

This has not been a pleasant day. :mad:

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 09:00 PM
WTF else do you have to take care of? Mower, Weedeater.....Hedge Trimmers?

Last year my buddy bought one. I stacked the shit on him because it NEVER snows much here. If it does it is light and shitty and won't work well for a snowblower.

Then it promptly snowed 18 inches of heavy ass snow. I'd have been assfucked without it. It probably paid for itself between my driveway, his driveway, my grandma's, and his grandmas. If we wouldn't have had it, I would have had to go get the tractor and a loader and it would have been horrible.

It's worth it. Even if you just used it once.
I've thought about just buying a new one every fall, and selling it every spring. Even if I took a $100 hit on it, it would still be worth it.

And I have a regular mower, lawn tractor, weed eater, blower, chain saw, power washer, and three freaking vehicles. That's enough gas powered machines.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 09:01 PM

Well, shit. So much for my plan on making you feel bad for me and offering to clear our sidewalks/driveway when the next snow hits. :)

One of the reasons why we don't own one is because every POS snowblower that we did have didn't last long. Of course, they were used, hand-me-downs from my FIL. Need I say more? LMAO I also can't see spending hundreds of dollars on one when, (like you said), we only see this crap a few times.

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Well, shit. So much for my plan on making you feel bad for me and offering to clear our sidewalks/driveway when the next snow hits. :)

One of the reasons why we don't own one is because every POS snowblower that we did have didn't last long. Of course, they were used, hand-me-downs from my FIL. Need I say more? LMAO I also can't see spending hundreds of dollars on one when, (like you said), we only see this crap a few times.
Yeah that's a factor too, they all turn into pieces of crap after 3-4 years. A lot end up with fuel system issues from sitting around unused most of the time. That was the other reason I was thinking about the new one every year, I know the damn thing would work when I needed it to.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Buy a snowblower?

Smartass. LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Smartass. LMAO

I'm just here to solve your problems.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm just here to solve your problems.

In that case, I'll send you a list. :)

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 09:19 PM
That gives me an idea, I could go buy a new snowblower now, and sell it to Lumpy in March. BOTH PROBLEMS SOLVED.

Buehler445
12-20-2012, 09:20 PM
I've thought about just buying a new one every fall, and selling it every spring. Even if I took a $100 hit on it, it would still be worth it.

And I have a regular mower, lawn tractor, weed eater, blower, chain saw, power washer, and three freaking vehicles. That's enough gas powered machines.

Wanna trade? We've got way more than that, and that doesn't even count the diesel motors, which we have way more of.

Yeah that's a factor too, they all turn into pieces of crap after 3-4 years. A lot end up with fuel system issues from sitting around unused most of the time. That was the other reason I was thinking about the new one every year, I know the damn thing would work when I needed it to.

Grandpa had a Deere unit from the late 70s/early 80s. It was a snow eating beast and ran like a champ. And grandpa never screwed with fuel even though we rarely used it. It was sold in the estate auction in 2008, and dad missed it. He was pissed.

Anyway, if you get one that isn't a cheap POS, I think it will stay as long as you want.

Lumpy
12-20-2012, 09:21 PM
That gives me an idea, I could go buy a new snowblower now, and sell it to Lumpy in March. BOTH PROBLEMS SOLVED.

:hmmm: That's just crazy enough to potato.

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Wanna trade? We've got way more than that, and that doesn't even count the diesel motors, which we have way more of.

Grandpa had a Deere unit from the late 70s/early 80s. It was a snow eating beast and ran like a champ. And grandpa never screwed with fuel even though we rarely used it. It was sold in the estate auction in 2008, and dad missed it. He was pissed.

Anyway, if you get one that isn't a cheap POS, I think it will stay as long as you want.
Yeah well you have a farm, that's a little different. My uncle has so much shit on his farm I have no idea how he keeps it all running. Guess it helps that he's retired.

It's just hard to justify a snowblower, it's not uncommon for us to have winters where you don't even need one.

Buehler445
12-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah well you have a farm, that's a little different. My uncle has so much shit on his farm I have no idea how he keeps it all running. Guess it helps that he's retired.

It's just hard to justify a snowblower, it's not uncommon for us to have winters where you don't even need one.

We have far fewer winters that need it than you do. I think my buddies' paid for itself last year.

Bugeater
12-20-2012, 09:55 PM
We have far fewer winters that need it than you do. I think my buddies' paid for itself last year.
Well I'll say this much...they're worth their weight in gold when you need one.

Frosty
12-20-2012, 11:06 PM

Does the company that makes your lawn tractor make a snow thrower for it? That's what I have - a snow thrower for the front of my Cub Cadet lawn tractor. That way, you don't have to deal with another machine or fuel issues (just belts, if it's like mine).

threebag
12-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I ****ing hate the fact i was banned from starting threads. I may be a little off but i dont post crap like some people do and yet i'm the bad guy in this **** that shit. I gonna say stop the hate. Let me post a thread please.

Let nut have the keys to the car. Can't be any worse than Dr Johnny Fever threads.

luv
03-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Time to renew our insurance at work. There are three of us on a group plan. Come to find out, an individual policy for me would cost $300 less (over 50%) per month than they're paying for me on the group plan. One of the attorneys on it could save $900 per month if he goes to an individual plan. The other attorney on it has a wife that has diabetes, and that's what's driving up the cost of our group plan. Of course, he'll be slightly screwed monetarily if we all were to go to individual plans. He's fighting tooth and nail for us to stay on a group plan for one more year, since his wife's pre-existing condition won't matter after the first of the year due to new legislation. In that amount of time, I could personally save approximately $1500 during that time.

They're in there right now trying to hash things out to decide if we want to go to the individual plans. On top of the savings on just my portion, my new plan would include dental and vision. I could very easily decide to go to this individual policy regardless of what they decide. Doing so, however, would mean that they all would since there would no longer be three people on the group plan. Without three people, we can't have a group plan. Are they asking me my opinion on this? No, of course not. It's still an option, though. Do I go with the individual plan regardless, even if it means possibly pissing off one of my bosses?

I guess this is in the rant thread because listening to them talk about it right now is because I'm frustrated. I'm sorry you're losing the $2500 you've already paid to your HSA, but losing $2500 probably doesn't affect you nearly as much as making $1500 more affects me. ASK ME WHAT I THINK!

Fire Me Boy!
03-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Time to renew our insurance at work. There are three of us on a group plan. Come to find out, an individual policy for me would cost $300 less (over 50%) per month than they're paying for me on the group plan. One of the attorneys on it could save $900 per month if he goes to an individual plan. The other attorney on it has a wife that has diabetes, and that's what's driving up the cost of our group plan. Of course, he'll be slightly screwed monetarily if we all were to go to individual plans. He's fighting tooth and nail for us to stay on a group plan for one more year, since his wife's pre-existing condition won't matter after the first of the year due to new legislation. In that amount of time, I could personally save approximately $1500 during that time.

They're in there right now trying to hash things out to decide if we want to go to the individual plans. On top of the savings on just my portion, my new plan would include dental and vision. I could very easily decide to go to this individual policy regardless of what they decide. Doing so, however, would mean that they all would since there would no longer be three people on the group plan. Without three people, we can't have a group plan. Are they asking me my opinion on this? No, of course not. It's still an option, though. Do I go with the individual plan regardless, even if it means possibly pissing off one of my bosses?

I guess this is in the rant thread because listening to them talk about it right now is because I'm frustrated. I'm sorry you're losing the $2500 you've already paid to your HSA, but losing $2500 probably doesn't affect you nearly as much as making $1500 more affects me. ASK ME WHAT I THINK!

You have to do what's best for you. And I don't know your financial situation, but $100+ a month is a lot of money for many. But realistically, how much do you like your job? You're likely going to paint a target on your back by the one attorney.

Saul Good
03-11-2013, 09:15 AM

I would talk to them about it. They may further subsidize your plan.

The Franchise
03-11-2013, 09:18 AM

This.

Lay the numbers out in front of them. Inform them of the savings that you're looking at....but you're willing to see what they can do to help you and still keep you on the group plan.

luv
03-11-2013, 09:28 AM

The same agent is working with all of us on individual plans. They know how much they pay for mine, and that they would be saving on what they pay on mine. I pay anything over $400 per month. They would each save half on what they pay for their portion of my insurance, plus I would no longer have to pay anything.

Bugeater
03-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Argggh...this whole car buying bullshit is driving me fucking nuts. I emailed a guy four fucking days ago about a car that's exactly what I fucking want, and still no reply and his fucking ad is still up. Do you want to sell the goddamned thing or not?

Then I call another guy about another vehicle today that I'd like to look at, and he tells me to call back tomorrow after noon because he has someone coming to look at it in the morning. What the hell ever happened to first come, first served? Plus if the other idiot doesn't show up or buy it he could potentially miss a sale because he put me off. Fucking stupidity across the goddamn board.

I'm sitting here with fistful of fucking cash and no one wants it.

Buehler445
05-18-2013, 09:19 PM
I hate yuppie bitches.

So I'm driving the truck down the highway with the sprayer on the back. Sprayer has 10' wide wheel stance so it's a wide load. Anyway, the highway is a 2 lane with a short shoulder. If I put one side on the yellow the other side will be right on the white, so I'm using the whole lane. So 3/4 of a mile out of town a cop has a pickup pulled over. They are mostly in the ditch, no big deal. Well there is oncoming traffic, so I slow down, hit the hole in traffic and swing wide to give the cop plenty of room.

So right after I get around the cop, this fucking assbag in a bitch ass minivan freaks out and passes the car behind me and me in my big ass truck. There is a pickup oncoming that has to slow down for this douche-mobile. Well, he gets around me and immediately has to slow down for town. So by the time the lane split, the douche-mobile was about 100 feet in front of me. I figure he was 100 feet behind me when it freaked out, so the douche-mobile gained himself 200 feet by pulling a fucking stunt and making the oncoming car slow down.

Really? 200 motherfucking feet? 200? Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm sure the douche-mobile was cussing me because I didn't feel like waxing a cop.

The hell of it is that it was a car from the next town over. Had to know where the cop was in relation to town, and he had to know what I was doing. You'd think most people in the area would exercise some common sense. The level of stupid in this world is mind boggling sometimes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-18-2013, 10:00 PM
The general public. I've never seen so many useless, god damned heathens in my life. When you shop for Tide, do you REALLY have to pick up the fucking box/bottle to make the call? Are you going to take a fucking test-sip of the shit or something? When choosing a box of Kleenex, is it REALLY necessary to dig through every box until you find a color pattern that suits your dumb ass? IT'S TISSUE, MOTHERFUCKER! You're not choosing a new goddamned doctor or HMO!
Sonofabitch...I have a small part time retail gig for extra money, I can not BELIEVE how many stupid motherfuckers are roaming this earth. You know what I do when I shop? I make a list, and I go buy the shit I need. And I don't stand in the aisle with my thumb up my ass making international peace talks over Charmin vs Quilted Northern. Oh, and I don't CALL the fucking store to do my shopping either. I get my ass in the fucking car and GO THERE. I'm selling $1600.00 worth of furniture to customer who had the decency to come down and work face to face with me, and YOU want to pull me away from them so you can find out over the phone if the latest foam ass-pads have come in yet? Get the fuck off my phone. Ugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
01-09-2014, 11:39 PM
FUCK

JFC. I'm bad at a lot of shit but come the fuck on.

My god. This is how you get people to hate you. Like really hate you. Not just angry. Hate.

You have to be the most worthless fuck that has ever crawled this earth. Fuck you.

Sorry. Had to get that out somewhere without making anything worse.

TimBone
01-10-2014, 01:14 AM

JFC. I'm bad at a lot of shit but come the **** on.

My god. This is how you get people to hate you. Like really hate you. Not just angry. Hate.

You have to be the most worthless **** that has ever crawled this earth. **** you.

Sorry. Had to get that out somewhere without making anything worse.

I had no idea you knew my brother. Small world.

luv
10-07-2014, 10:08 AM
This week, I have been given one letter to type at work. Sounds like I might actually be getting one more to type (I can hear my attorney dictating one). I NEED A NEW JOB!

(Actually, I had a phone interview on Friday I'm waiting to hear back on.)

It's that time of the month, so I'm pissy in general. I just want to bitch and whine and rant. I didn't ask for this. I don't want it!!

Buehler445
04-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Some fucking days man....

Corn and Wheat prices going to fucking fuck and I have to go out and spend another $35/acre to kill kochia. Fuck my fucking life.

KCUnited
04-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Losing your keys is the ****ing worst.

Went to a show in Lawrence last night that I didn't want to go to, but my buddy's band was opening up and I move in a couple weeks so this might be the last I ever see of some of the fellas and my last show ever in Lawrence (although I came to terms with that when I saw Voivod there in March). I literally had the conversation with myself as my hand was on the doorknob, "you don't have to do this." So against my better judgement, I drive down to see fat ass Max Cavalera, old as **** Death Angel, and sounded like shit Corrosion of Conformity (others were in disagreement about their sound). I'm not even drinking because I drove down solo and didn't want to risk getting shot by a cop over a DUI on my way back. Plus I wanted to leave after my buddy's set.

I get there, see my buddy's band, bought a t-shirt for my wife, listened to some new d-beat cassette in another buddy's van that he wanted me to hear, chatted some other foos up, and posed for some photogs. 8:45 and it's time to head back to KC, watch some Royals on the DVR and hit the hay. Except after walking 4 blocks to my car, I realize I don't have my keys. So I retrace all my steps, nothing. Talk to the guys at the bar where the show is at, no one has turned anything in. So I stick around with hessians crashing into me in the pit while I look for my keys on the floor, nothing. My buddy with the van did the right thing and left early as well, so I send him a Facebook message asking if my keys are in his van.

At this point, no keys and my only ride back to KC is with my buddy's band and they're staying until the end (like all bands should). So at 1:30am we finally head out, but they want to grab a bite so we hit up Burrito King and I get a spicy carnita burrito like I always do (I'll circle back around to what should of been the highlight of my night in a second). Burritos crushed, we hit the road, arrive at their storage unit in KC, I help them unload and finally get dropped of at my house at 2:35am. No keys, my wife's in Chicago, no garage door keypad, no key stashed under a pot; just the cat staring at me through the window like "just come inside, dumbass". So I decide to just sleep on our porch swing, knowing that my neighbor who has a key to our house walks his dog at 7:00am. Now I'm laying there on the porch swing freezing my ass off, and holding back a horrific Burrito King shit. I mean, 1/4 of this thing is already protruding out my butthole, but the possibility of shitting outside was not even considered as this dump had all the prerequisites of needing a Steven King novel amount of paper to clean my ass. And I was right. I've shit twice since gaining entry to my house and both were full of hate.

Anyway, we of course gave our responsible neighbor the key to our house. So attempting to not look like a drugged out nutjob, he comes out and I make up some story about driving my car into our nearby shop for some repairs before they opened and mistakenly left my entire set of keys with the car when I walked back home. Even though I looked a hot mess in my 4th most graphic death metal t-shirt, buttcheek waddling across the street, and a knot in my neck the size of Octomom's dangling clit from laying on that ****ing porch swing; he chuckles awkwardly and grabs his key. While I'm defiling my bathroom, I get a Facebook message from my buddy that my keys are in his van but I'd have to go to his work in Independence to get them. So now I've spent a half day just getting my keys and my shit back up to KC.

*my buddy did offer his place to stay, but he has 2 kids and a pregnant wife who was already grumpy that he was out that late and hadn't yet found out that there was no to-go burrito purchased for her after she likely quizzed him on what he'd eaten that night

*I thought about Uber-ing to a motel, but at 2:30am, I felt I could tough it out and I did.

*the real **** you though, is that my keys are on a clip that fastens to a belt loop, but my dumbass just had them in my pocket

I am no doubt too old for this shit.

ptlyon
04-29-2015, 12:09 PM
That was outstanding United! I could feel the hate...

WhawhaWhat
04-29-2015, 12:33 PM
I interviewed someone today for a job and asked a pretty standard "What are your career goals?". The person responded, "None."

First time I've ever heard that.

Buehler445
05-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Fuck this motherfucking cocksucking son of a motherfucking cunt ass bitch that lives next to this field I farm.

He turned me into the state again for "damaging" his trees. ROFL Fifth fucking time he has done it and the only time I ever caused any "damage" was the first time. The problem is that he got paid the first time by our insurance. Now, every time there is a leaf out and I roll next door, he turns me into the state. Just like pulling a slot machine with someone else's tab.

The real problem is that there is absolutely no recourse for filing a blatantly fraudulent claim. None whatsoever. So any time Buehler445 rolls, he goes and finds a leaf that isn't 100% healthy and said I did it. And there is precisely fuckall I can do about it. One of 2 things happen when a claim is filed. 1.) Nothing. 2.) Applicator has liability.

The whole thing is mind bogglingly stupid and it pisses me off fucking infinitely.

luv
02-28-2017, 08:37 AM
Respect receptionists. If people aren't calling you back, it's not their fault. They are doing their job and relaying messages. It is not their job duty to hold a gun to their bosses' heads and make them return calls or get stuff done.

On the flip side, if you work with a receptionist, it would make their day go a lot better if you wouldn't bitch every time they try to transfer a call to you. Especially whenever answering phones is only part of what they do. Not only are they sick of hearing you bitch, they have other things to do, so just take the goddamn call!!!

luv
08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
My kid likes Spiderman, so I thought I'd get him a figurine to play with. Nope. It's got to have this FX port on his back and on his arm so that you can plug different things in like a motorcycle or a web launcher that make sounds. I just want a fucking figurine. My kid can use his imagination and create his own voice for Spiderman. Nope. Not according to Hasbro.

So, I buy the figurine that came with the bike, because I figure my kid will also get a kick out of it. I also thought that I could simply buy the web launcher separately. Noooope. In order to get the web launcher, I have to buy another figurine that comes with it. WTF!

Biggest scam. A $10 figurine has to turn into nearly $50 of multiple figurines with accessories? Ugh!

Luckily, he's 3, so the gaping hole in Spiderman's arm where the web launcher is supposed to plug into won't phase him a bit.

Still...WTF!

Mephistopheles Janx
08-01-2019, 12:57 PM
My kid likes Spiderman, so I thought I'd get him a figurine to play with. Nope. It's got to have this FX port on his back and on his arm so that you can plug different things in like a motorcycle or a web launcher that make sounds. I just want a fucking figurine. My kid can use his imagination and create his own voice for Spiderman. Nope. Not according to Hasbro.

So, I buy the figurine that came with the bike, because I figure my kid will also get a kick out of it. I also thought that I could simply buy the web launcher separately. Noooope. In order to get the web launcher, I have to buy another figurine that comes with it. WTF!

Biggest scam. A $10 figurine has to turn into nearly $50 of multiple figurines with accessories? Ugh!

Luckily, he's 3, so the gaping hole in Spiderman's arm where the web launcher is supposed to plug into won't phase him a bit.

Still...WTF!

Why not just buy a version that doesn't have the FX port?

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Spider-Man-Basic-Action-Figure/dp/B07FQ39PNX/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=spiderman+figurine&qid=1564685760&s=gateway&sr=8-10

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Marvel-Titan-12-Inch-Figure/dp/B00ND5Z6O4/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=spiderman+figurine&qid=1564685825&s=gateway&sr=8-17

WhawhaWhat
08-01-2019, 01:04 PM
This thread needs a theme song:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iOFKU_hwj2o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv
08-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Why not just buy a version that doesn't have the FX port?

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Spider-Man-Basic-Action-Figure/dp/B07FQ39PNX/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=spiderman+figurine&qid=1564685760&s=gateway&sr=8-10

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Marvel-Titan-12-Inch-Figure/dp/B00ND5Z6O4/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=spiderman+figurine&qid=1564685825&s=gateway&sr=8-17
I saw it was a Titan Series, so I guess I assumed the whole series had the FX ports. So, I feel a little silly about the whole rant thing now. Except for the fact that I can't buy just a web launcher (at least not that I've found yet).

seclark
08-01-2019, 01:53 PM
ROFL
I bought my kids a fuckin Spider-Man trash can.
Sec

KurtCobain
10-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Fuck Walgreens. Spineless cowards.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-22-2019, 09:27 PM
Fuck Walgreens. Spineless cowards.

What happened?

BryanBusby
10-22-2019, 09:29 PM
It's cool CVS is across the street

eDave
10-22-2019, 09:33 PM
What happened?

As every pharmacist who has worked in community pharmacy and most others know, federal and state laws impose relatively strict limits on the amount of pseudoephedrine a person may buy and a pharmacy may sell. State law may impose more strict limits, so it is important to understand the laws in your state.

Buehler445
10-22-2019, 10:31 PM
As every pharmacist who has worked in community pharmacy and most others know, federal and state laws impose relatively strict limits on the amount of pseudoephedrine a person may buy and a pharmacy may sell. State law may impose more strict limits, so it is important to understand the laws in your state.

How do you know that’s what Joey is pissed at them for? I figured he applied for a job and they denied him because felony.

big nasty kcnut
10-22-2019, 10:41 PM
I'm fucking pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well fuck you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.

Buehler445
10-22-2019, 10:44 PM
I'm fucking pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well fuck you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.

Chin up. He’s probably far more self conscious than you.

You do what you need to and fuck everyone else.

Rasputin
10-23-2019, 03:49 AM
I'm still pissed i tried a taco at Burger King

MOTHER FUCK YOU BURGER KING

stevieray
10-23-2019, 04:40 AM
I'm ****ing pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well **** you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.

Ignore that crap, nut.

...if more people were like you, the world would be a much better place, my friend.

And trust me on this, your momma is smiling down on you from Heaven.

Rasputin
10-23-2019, 04:48 AM

Misery loves company so the prick is jealous of your happiness so therefor he was trying to rune you day don't let anyone piss on your parade.

I'm the same way people can't figure out why i'm in a good mood when I go to work but i'm like I got another day to live and that means another day i can dream about going fishing or go fishing on the horizon.

luv
01-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Not so much a rant as a whine.

Found out that I have sleep apnea AND gallstones. Boyfriend is out of town for work, so I also have a kiddo who has been testing my boundaries all week.

Lord help me!

luv
05-07-2021, 02:01 PM
To my co-worker: I understand you're frustrated that the copier keeps jamming after you've been running it for nearly an hour. The answer is not to slam open doors and pound on buttons. And, heaven forbid the guy we're paying $125/hour to set up a new workstation needs to interrupt you for about 30 seconds to find information to get the network printer connected. I'm sorry you feel that you can only go out and take three puffs on your cigarette whenever the boss is out of the office, but your heavy sighs and huffs at every little things are sooooo annoying. If you're that stressed out over making copies, I'd hate to see what real stress does to you.

Tylerthigpen!1!
05-07-2021, 02:14 PM
I'm ****ing pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well **** you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.

Granted I'm just a lurker, but you're legit one of my favorite posters here.

Easy 6
05-07-2021, 02:36 PM
The so called "road" across Bagnell dam simply wasn't meant for todays vehicles, nor the amount of traffic it now gets

On the way down last sunday, my work bud was behind the wheel and perfectly within his lane... as was the truck coming the other way, but his huge tow mirrors stuck out so far it clipped our driver side mirror and busted it into 100 pieces

Buehler445
08-24-2021, 11:02 PM
Motherfucker, I'm sick of banks.

Try to do one piddly little real estate loan, and everything has to be fucking hard. Standard banking practices? NOPE! Gotta be a pain in the fucking ass. Why? Fuck you that's why.

tmax63
08-25-2021, 07:24 AM
Bankers are just 1 step below lawyers and the IRS. Conniving bastards.

ptlyon
08-25-2021, 07:25 AM
Mother****er, I'm sick of banks.

Try to do one piddly little real estate loan, and everything has to be ****ing hard. Standard banking practices? NOPE! Gotta be a pain in the ****ing ass. Why? **** you that's why.

Buying another third of Kansas to farm?

Red Dawg
08-25-2021, 07:33 AM
I am sick of being locked out of the Mahomes thread. It's been like a year and I have asked to get back in and got nothing. Mods hate me.

KCUnited
08-25-2021, 07:44 AM
Work email dumbassery.

Girl on my team reaches out to a subject matter expert (SME) looking for some information. SME refers her to me and another guy on our team not realizing we're all 3 on the same team. The other guy on our team attempts to find the information and can't, so he reaches out to another contact in our department with deep knowledge of the issue at hand. That contact replies that he doesn't have the information needed but is CC'ing the original SME to see if he can assist. So now we've come full fucking circle.

I've set up Outlook to direct all future emails with that subject line straight to the trash so I'll never see them.

Don't get me started on Reply All.

phisherman
08-25-2021, 08:05 AM
Work email dumbassery.

Girl on my team reaches out to a subject matter expert (SME) looking for some information. SME refers her to me and another guy on our team not realizing we're all 3 on the same team. The other guy on our team attempts to find the information and can't, so he reaches out to another contact in our department with deep knowledge of the issue at hand. That contact replies that he doesn't have the information needed but is CC'ing the original SME to see if he can assist. So now we've come full fucking circle.

I've set up Outlook to direct all future emails with that subject line straight to the trash so I'll never see them.

Don't get me started on Reply All.

This is my work life on repeat, ad infinitum.

luv
08-25-2021, 08:15 AM
There is a 4-way stop at the "major" intersection in the small town I now live in. You'd think people would learn how to use it.

Also, if those same drivers could figure out the "zipper effect" works wonders in getting people through the car line at school much more efficiently, that would help a TON.

Buehler445
08-25-2021, 09:35 AM
Buying another third of Kansas to farm?

LOL. No. I’m just a little guy comparatively. Just 320 acres. And everybody has to set out to fuck Buehler. Other than the broker of the sale and the title insurance dude (who’s my neighbor).

Buehler445
08-25-2021, 09:44 AM
There is a 4-way stop at the "major" intersection in the small town I now live in. You'd think people would learn how to use it.

Also, if those same drivers could figure out the "zipper effect" works wonders in getting people through the car line at school much more efficiently, that would help a TON.

That’s asking a lot.