PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** Official Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts Gamethread ****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

-King-
10-09-2011, 05:53 PM
You're kidding, right?...

Why? Haley can stay IMO. And I also would rather him calling plays rather than Muir.

Hootie
10-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I have no problem with Haley. None whatsoever.

I wish we'd bring in a more aggressive defensive coordinator...shit, Wade Phillips would have been great. Rob Ryan!? Sure, sign me up. Crennel is outdated, his scheme doesn't work in the pass happy NFL...

We give up so many 3rd and longs it's sickening.

Haley has been handcuffed by dipshit Cassel his entire tenure. I like Haley. I think he's a good coach. Give him a QB...he can do wonders with Breaston and Baldwin...just like he's already done with Bowe.

I'm sorry, but Bowe has solidified himself as a top 10 WR in the NFL...would that have ever happened without Haley?

But either way, when I watch the games...Todd Haley doesn't disgust me...Cassel usually does though. I wish that prick would just take the checkdown out of his arsenal...ever since he started throwing the ball downfield and letting Bowe and Breaston make plays things have gone pretty well for the asshole.

jd1020
10-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Rob Ryan is not going to take another Dcoord job. He wants to be a HC.

Hootie
10-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I was suggesting the style of coordinator I wanted...

I watched Buffalo today and they were BRINGING it every single down against Vick and I was envious.

Ming the Merciless
10-09-2011, 07:26 PM
I tried to register at Chiefs Crowd forum also but their registration is locked down.

If it belongs to anyone involved with that site, you have my permission to do what you wish to the camera.

Yours Truly,

Pawnmower

MahiMike
10-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Man, what the hell happened? This game was well in hand. Does Indy suck that bad or did we actually dominate the 2nd half?

Dr. Gigglepants
10-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Man, what the hell happened? This game was well in hand. Does Indy suck that bad or did we actually dominate the 2nd half?

Yes and yes. Defense started out like ass and Bowe went apeshit in the 2nd half. There will be a lot of material for GH to use this week, but it will be painful for him.

Demonpenz
10-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Haley or someone decided that we need to get the ball to Bowe and Battle.

Dr. Gigglepants
10-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Haley or someone decided that we need to get the ball to Bowe and Battle.

Hell yes, Battle looked good too. How about 2YT though, 10 for 55, a slow 55, but 55 nonetheless.

Demonpenz
10-09-2011, 09:19 PM
I won't give Thomas Jones any credit. That offensive line has tons of reps on running the ball, and with freeney and mathis taking themselves out of the play with their pass rush anyone could have gotten those yards

Demonpenz
10-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Dallas Clark had 4 dropped balls 2 that would have been 3rd down conversions, the colts also had costly penalties

Demonpenz
10-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Thomas Jones had good blocks today.