PDA

View Full Version : Football Tim Tebow Eye Black - Now the fanclub can be even closer to [strike]God[/strike] Tim

pr_capone
12-06-2011, 11:37 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2011/12/6/2617061/broncos-quarterback-inspires-tebowing-eye-black-design-tim-tebow

http://www.maroonpr.com/library/resources272/images/clients/eyeblack/tebowing_eyeblack.com.jpg

Fans of the Denver Broncos have seen their team start the season with a 1-4 record, go through a Quarterback change, witness a Miracle in Miami and four other comeback wins to raise their record to 7-5. Knowing that, one would think they have seen it all. But no. Not only did that new Quarterback, Tim Tebow, set the entire National Football League on end, he unknowingly started a new fad by simply being himself. Tebow's act of faith, to get down on a knee and start praying, even if everyone else around you is doing something completely different, was posted to the Internet and gone viral. This genuflection was coined "Tebowing" and is all the rage.

Another characteristic that Tim Tebow is known for, was wearing Biblical verses written on the Eye Black during football games at the University of Florida. Eye Black is a grease applied under the eyes to reduce the sun's glare. Well hold on to your helmets kids, because, EyeBlack.com, a leading manufacturer of innovative sports products, today unveiled its line of "Tebowing" EyeBlack (as seen in the pic above).

While it violates NFL rules to wear verses, messages or logos other than officially licensed products and the NCAA sanctioned a ban on eye black messages, ironically called "the Tebow Rule" in February of 2010, these Eye Blacks can be worn by football players from the Pop Warner through the High School level. Bronco fans can even wear them on game day. Plus they will benefit the Tim Tebow Foundation.

EyeBlack.com has created 500 pairs of the original line of Tebowing EyeBlack and they can only be purchased by calling 301-816-1980 Ext. 205. The special edition product is being sold in packs of 20 pairs for $25. For each pair of Tebowing EyeBlack sold, EyeBlack.com will donate 10% to the foundation created by the Denver Broncos quarterback, whose mission is to inspire and make a difference in the lives of underserved people throughout the world.

"Tebowing has become quite a phenomenon this football season," said Peter Beverage, president of EyeBlack.com. "It made perfect sense for us to create this product which we hope will help benefit an organization that is doing wonderful things around the globe."

According to the company, the eye black products are made from latex free medical grade tape that is safe, tested and can breathe on the skin.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get some!

Go Broncos!

listopencil
12-06-2011, 11:45 PM
"Tebow's act of faith, to get down on a knee and start praying, even if everyone else around you is doing something completely different, was posted to the Internet and gone viral."

I love this whole Tebowing thing. Tim is just gonna pray when it strikes him to pray. It's an honest expression of his religious beliefs and I like it. The eye black is dorky though.

Caseyguyrr
12-06-2011, 11:50 PM
i once felt the urge to pray while on the toilet

FAX
12-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Crazy idea, here ... but ...

What if Tebow is a reincarnation of one of the original Hebrew prophets? Like Elijah or Zechariah or Jeremiah or somebody and God selected the most popular sport in America as his platform? Or, what if he's actually the AntiChrist that is supposed to come to Earth and assume great power? That would explain some of these wins and the apparent inability of any other NFL team to beat his ass on the field of play.

FAX

MagicHef
12-06-2011, 11:56 PM
i once felt the urge to pray while on the toilet

You should probably eat more fiber.

Caseyguyrr
12-07-2011, 12:13 AM
You should probably eat more fiber.

hmm, i was under the impression that i was getting enough

listopencil
12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
hmm, i was under the impression that i was getting enough

I switched to a high fiber cereal for a while just to give it a try and the difference was profound. I'd recommend it, even for the duration of one box if nothing else.

Tribal Warfare
12-07-2011, 12:31 AM
I think passrushers may go for this

evolve27
12-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Tebow will win the Super Bowl this year :rolleyes:

BIG_DADDY
12-07-2011, 12:55 AM
God bless Tim Tebow

12-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Tuck Fim Tebow

KCrockaholic
12-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Tim Tebow bless god

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2011, 07:48 AM
GB2

vailpass
12-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Moneychangers in the temple.

whoman69
12-07-2011, 10:36 AM

What if Tebow is a reincarnation of one of the original Hebrew prophets? Like Elijah or Zechariah or Jeremiah or somebody and God selected the most popular sport in America as his platform? Or, what if he's actually the AntiChrist that is supposed to come to Earth and assume great power? That would explain some of these wins and the apparent inability of any other NFL team to beat his ass on the field of play.

FAX

Or...maybe he is the anti-Christ

listopencil
12-07-2011, 10:42 AM

Q

listopencil
12-07-2011, 10:44 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YbAQv49Bm00/TIGqRq6QjsI/AAAAAAAAA8A/1NcT-SHyai8/s1600/omen.jpg

Come on! That went right through his fucking hands! You've got to catch those passes if you're going to play Wide Receiver in this league...

Kerberos
12-07-2011, 10:57 AM
The Anti-Christ is supposed to be someone of GREAT POWER that will take the earth by storm...loved by millions and make everyone believe he is genuine in his beliefs.

I say lets burn him alive NOW just to be safe..... AND before he gets a full off-season behind him. :)

FAX
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM

I have the sneaking suspicion that people don't read my posts, much.

FAX

durtyrute
12-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling that TT is ghey? NTTAWWT

Okie_Apparition
12-07-2011, 12:34 PM
What's he going to do next, handle snakes in public
He is a Bronco

Radar Chief
12-07-2011, 12:52 PM
The Anti-Christ is supposed to be someone of GREAT POWER that will take the earth by storm...loved by millions and make everyone believe he is genuine in his beliefs.

I say lets burn him alive NOW just to be safe..... AND before he gets a full off-season behind him. :)

Don’t we need to see if he weighs the same as a duck first?

Mile High Mania
12-07-2011, 12:55 PM
In case you haven't fulfilled your daily Tebow fix, I think ESPN is about to air an hour long Tebow show on SportsCenter.

Quesadilla Joe
12-07-2011, 01:00 PM
The next hour of Sportscenter is going to be 100% devoted to Tebow

EDIT: MHM beat me to it

listopencil
12-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I have the sneaking suspicion that people don't read my posts, much.

FAX

The idea has been floating around out there for a while...
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone
12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Don’t we need to see if he weighs the same as a duck first?

That would only prove that he is made out of wood.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-07-2011, 01:33 PM
In case you haven't fulfilled your daily Tebow fix, I think ESPN is about to air an hour long Tebow show on SportsCenter.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Pasta Little Brioni
12-07-2011, 01:34 PM
The next hour of Sportscenter is going to be 100% devoted to Tebow

EDIT: MHM beat me to it

I guess you'll be spanking the monkey for the next 60 minutes.

Jenson71
12-07-2011, 01:38 PM

FAX

What if, instead, he's like the prophet Jeremiah?

Slainte
12-07-2011, 01:40 PM
What if, instead, he's like the prophet Jeremiah?

Who was, in fact, a bulldog.

vailpass
12-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Who was, in fact, a bulldog.

Could have swore he was a bullfrog.
No matter.
Still a mighty fine friend of mine.

HemiEd
12-07-2011, 05:07 PM

OH for fucks sake, we finally stick a fork in the endless Favre crap and now this.

MahiMike
12-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Guy is gold.