PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would it be a mistake to fire Todd Haley?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Nightfyre
12-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Do you have evidence from the last three seasons that suggests Haley could be a good coach for a young QB?

All I see is an asshole who can't control his rage, and shitty quarterbacks.

Sample size (and talent level) is too small to arrive at a decisive conclusion. Anyone who does try is grasping at straws. (YOU!)

Nightfyre
12-08-2011, 04:44 PM
"Don't let ME break you"

If his style would "ruin" a young quarterback, he was never the young quarterback that could lead us to a superbowl win.

"oh noes, Todd Haley is yelling at a player for totally ****ing up a game situation"

Gimme a break.

QFMFT

BossChief
12-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Give me a list of players Hey should have been able to develop, but failed to do so.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 04:48 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Young QBs can't face a little adversity from their superiors? Their poor wittle egos would just cwack under the pwessure! This is exactly how the military trains its leaders you dumbfuck. Leaders are born in the fires of high-stress, high-pressure environments, not in fucking candyland after riding a unicorn.

I don't recall Joe Montana ever being flamed by Bill Walsh on the sidelines.

Nor do I recall Peyton Manning getting wasted by Jim Mora.

I don't think there is anything positive about the way Haley handles quarterbacks.

Nightfyre
12-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I don't recall Joe Montana ever being flamed by Bill Walsh on the sidelines.

Nor do I recall Peyton Manning getting wasted by Jim Mora.

I don't think there is anything positive about the way Haley handles quarterbacks.

Mora and Peyton got into it. I don't know what deluded hippy universe you live in.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Mora and Peyton got into it. I don't know what deluded hippy universe you live in.

Do you have proof? I certainly don't recall any incidents.

Nightfyre
12-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Do you have proof? I certainly don't recall any incidents.

In his epic "Playoffs?!" rant he practically called Peyton to the carpet in front of the whole nation. How selective is your memory?

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 05:02 PM
In his epic "Playoffs?!" rant he practically called Peyton to the carpet in front of the whole nation. How selective is your memory?

That's interesting considering he never even mentioned Peyton or a QB.

I guess you could say Haley's childish insults and browbeating don't hurt.

But what has he shown in KC that would be positive for a young QB?

BossChief
12-08-2011, 05:09 PM

Patience
Accountability
Passion
Intensity that fits the "personality" of the game

BigRock
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qwq7BYOnDrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nightfyre
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM

1) Jim Mora blames the loss on turnovers. Turnovers committed by Manning. You can go find a half-dozen articles about it.

2) It shouldn't. These are grown men getting paid millions to perform at a high level. Haley's job is to hold them accountable.

3) For one thing, he hasn't thrown Stanzi to the wolves. For another he has the majority of the roster playing at a high level despite the fact that this season is a foregone conclusion and that injuries could have deflated this team further than it is. Give Haley a QB who can run his offense and some depth on the o-line and at safety and this team is instantly a superbowl contender.

Titty Meat
12-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Very telling BossChief has to go back to Haley's time at Arizona to defend him.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Patience

Absolutely not.

Accountability

He has never held Cassel accountable.

Passion

Rage =/ passion. Besides, any coach should have this. This doesn't make Haley special.

Intensity that fits the "personality" of the game

See above.

BossChief
12-08-2011, 05:41 PM
So you're telling me you see the same Dwayne Bowe out there?

Because I sure don't.

Bowe is an energizer bunny typically. He looks sad these days.
Are you seriously trying to say Bowe is mailing it in (when he obviously isnt) because he doesn't believe in Haley (the guy he credits over and over with him taking his game to the next level)?
Very telling BossChief has to go back to Haley's time at Arizona to defend him.

Hey, lets go ahead and grade the guy on times with a horrible quarterback as if thats indicative of how well he can coach WHEN HE HAS THE PIECES TO SUCCEED.

This team + QB = contender

ANY team =/= a qb = not a contender

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 05:45 PM
He's not mailing it in, but he doesn't appear to be into the game all that much.

Haven't seen him get excited since Palko took over.

BossChief
12-08-2011, 05:48 PM
He's not mailing it in, but he doesn't appear to be into the game all that much.

Haven't seen him get excited since Palko took over.

ya think?

I wonder why.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 06:34 PM
autumnsjs90shaun smith
@bobfescoe lol Haley not going no were trust me

Shaun smith doesn't think haley getting fired and this man was in the locker room

jd1020
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
autumnsjs90shaun smith

Shaun smith doesn't think haley getting fired and this man was in the locker room

He didn't say anything about Haley staying/leaving.

-King-
12-08-2011, 06:36 PM
autumnsjs90shaun smith

Can you ask him specifically why he thinks that? Love to get a former players protective on this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
autumnsjs90shaun smith

LMAOLMAOLMAO

The most absurd post in this thread.

Certainly someone who is not part of the Chiefs anymore knows.

I wonder how many KC media members Shaun Smith talks to?

BossChief
12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
ROFL

I don't think Haley is gonna get fired, but to take the word of Shaun Smith as some sort of gospel on it is a little silly.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 06:40 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAO

The most absurd post in this thread.

Certainly someone who is not part of the Chiefs anymore knows.

I wonder how many KC media members Shaun Smith talks to?

Or we could make shit up like WPI and the kc media i'll take the word of someone that was in locker room over the kc media any day.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 06:41 PM
ChiefsandOsFanGreg
@autumnsjs90 why do you think haley is safe? Love to get a former players protective on this

autumnsjs90shaun smith
@ChiefsandOsFan he A good coach just missing a few pieces plus 29 25 got hurt week 1 and 2

jd1020
12-08-2011, 06:42 PM
This is what Shaun Smith said, in English.

Haley is not going anywhere... No. We're. Trust me.

Haley and Smith going on vacation!

BossChief
12-08-2011, 06:50 PM
ChiefsandOsFanGreg
@autumnsjs90 why do you think haley is safe? Love to get a former players protective on this

autumnsjs90shaun smith
@ChiefsandOsFan he A good coach just missing a few pieces plus 29 25 got hurt week 1 and 2

haha while he is responding, ask him his short thoughts on cassel

jd1020
12-08-2011, 06:51 PM
haha while he is responding, ask him his short thoughts on cassel

I doubt he says anything negative.

BossChief
12-08-2011, 06:53 PM
of course not, but he might say something we can frivolously pick apart.

DTLB58
12-08-2011, 06:58 PM
I think it would be a mistake. Who would we replace him with that's better?

That's what Steeler fans said Before Mike Tomlin. Did the Pack know what they had in McCarthy? You don't know until someone gets their opportunity.

I have been a Haley supporter all along but I have seen some things this season I haven't liked. The guy needs to grow up and fast.

I know Clark wants stability within the Franchise (Pittsburgh) and changing the coach every 3-4 years isn't going to get that, but Todd is making it harder and harder to stay with him. I say since he has 1 year left on his deal they keep him. Is that a mistake? NO. Because he has been strapped with Cassel IMO by Pioli. Get him a real QB and see what the team does, then judge.

jd1020
12-08-2011, 07:01 PM
That's what Steeler fans said Before Mike Tomlin. Did the Pack know what they had in McCarthy? You don't know until someone gets their opportunity.

I have been a Haley supporter all along but I have seen some things this season I haven't liked. The guy needs to grow up and fast.

I know Clark wants stability within the Franchise (Pittsburgh) and changing the coach every 3-4 years isn't going to get that, but Todd is making it harder and harder to stay with him. I say since he has 1 year left on his deal they keep him. Is that a mistake? NO. Because he has been strapped with Cassel IMO by Pioli. Get him a real QB and see what the team does then judge.

Come on.

Did you view Alex Smith as a real QB?

Harbaugh took a shit team, with no off season, in his first year to clinching the division in week 13.

Even John Fox rewrote the entire Broncos offense to win games with fucking Tebow.

jd1020
12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
The Chiefs have waaaaaaaaay too much talent to be bending over the Detroit, Buffalo, and Miami.

Coach needs to go.

DTLB58
12-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Come on.

Harbaugh took a shit team, with no off season, in his first year to clinching the division in week 13.

Even John Fox rewrote the entire Broncos offense to win games with ****ing Tebow.

Did you view Matt Cassel as a real QB last season? (Division Title)

Todd Haley took a shit team.....well you get the point.

ShowtimeSBMVP
The Chiefs have waaaaaaaaay too much talent to be bending over the Detroit, Buffalo, and Miami.

Coach needs to go.

Really? Lions have more talent then the chiefs. Bills game was bad i'll give you that.Miami is playing great ball right now.

splatbass
Every head coach is not a petulant child and nor is Pioli.

Says the petulant child. Ironic.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Says the petulant child. Ironic.

Why is it ironic?

I'm not being paid millions of dollars to coach a football team.

I'm a fan. Being petulant is almost expected.

jd1020
12-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Did you view Matt Cassel as a real QB last season? (Division Title)

Todd Haley took a shit team.....well you get the point.

Meh. Haley had a good OC helping him lead the offense.

Fires Gailey. Runs Weis out of town. Promotes Muir.

Is there any coincidence to the offense being fucking terrible years 1 and 3?

CoMoChief
12-08-2011, 07:14 PM
At first I thought the Weis to KU was a rumor.......didn't think it would happen.

This practically confirms Haley kicked his ass out the door due to Weis' comments about moving due to family issues.

I didn't want to believe that Haley kicked him out, so I turned away from it. Weis made our offense good and made Matt Cassel respectable. Ever since Weis left Haley has hired a "yes man" OC with little playcalling experience, allowing Haley to once again take over the reigns whenever he wanted.

His blowups towards his coaching staff are embarrassing to the team, and it shows everyone why people around the league think Haley is an asshole. His ego is tremendously large for someone that rode on the backs of a future HOF QB (Warner) and probably future HOF WR (Fitz) and never played football at a high competitive level.

Haley needs to be fired. When your ego gets in the way of how the team operates...there needs to be a change. There's a reason why this offense keeps lining up with 10 seconds on the play clock. Muir says one thing, Haley says another.....Haley eventually gets pissed and tells Muir to STFU and then takes over PC.

DeezNutz
12-08-2011, 07:16 PM
It's funny that we're debating one of the more obvious decisions in recent Chiefs history. The ancillary benefit of cutting ties with Haley is that we're one step closer to kicking Pioli's ass out of town if it continues to prove itself worthless.

splatbass
12-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Todd Haley would rather just call the QB a ****ing pussy.

The QB is a ****ing pussy. What was your point again?

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 07:24 PM
The QB is a ****ing pussy. What was your point again?

Keep calling him a pussy and he'll probably remain a pussy.

DTLB58
12-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Come on.

Even John Fox rewrote the entire Broncos offense to win games with ****ing Tebow.

I wouldn't say Gore, Crabtree, Vernon Davis plus the OL they been spending high picks on as well as Justin Smith and Patrick Willis as shit.

The cupboard wasn't bare when he got there.

And as far as Alex Smith being a real QB? he was a #1 pick right?

How much experience did Cassel have and where was he drafted?

-King-
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
It's funny that we're debating one of the more obvious decisions in recent Chiefs history. The ancillary benefit of cutting ties with Haley is that we're one step closer to kicking Pioli's ass out of town if it continues to prove itself worthless.

This team is one player away from contending. Why would you want to fire Pioli? Because he's missed out on great Qbs like Mark Sanchez and Jimmy Clausen? ROFL

He's one qb short of having one of the most complete teams in the NFL....but you want him fired :)
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
12-08-2011, 07:26 PM
I wouldn't say Gore, Crabtree, Vernon Davis plus the OL they been spending high picks on as well as Justin Smith and Patrick Willis as shit.

The cupboard wasn't bare when he got there.

And as far as Alex Smith being a real QB? he was a #1 pick right?

How much experience did Cassel have and where was he drafted?

He was the #1 pick... 7 years ago.

mcaj22
12-08-2011, 07:27 PM
yea but the 49ers have a lot of talent around the QB

a lot more than the Chiefs, and we are in year 3 of a "new coach"

49ers have parts for any coach with a brain to step in and be competitive. Especially on defense.

jd1020
12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
yea but the 49ers have a lot of talent around the QB

a lot more than the Chiefs, and we are in year 3 of a "new coach"

49ers have parts for any coach with a brain to step in and be competitive. Especially on defense.

Time for the Chiefs to start rebuilding. No talent... :rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
12-08-2011, 07:31 PM
At first I thought the Weis to KU was a rumor.......didn't think it would happen.

This practically confirms Haley kicked his ass out the door due to Weis' comments about moving due to family issues.

I didn't want to believe that Haley kicked him out, so I turned away from it. Weis made our offense good and made Matt Cassel respectable. Ever since Weis left Haley has hired a "yes man" OC with little playcalling experience, allowing Haley to once again take over the reigns whenever he wanted.

His blowups towards his coaching staff are embarrassing to the team, and it shows everyone why people around the league think Haley is an asshole. His ego is tremendously large for someone that rode on the backs of a future HOF QB (Warner) and probably future HOF WR (Fitz) and never played football at a high competitive level.

Haley needs to be fired. When your ego gets in the way of how the team operates...there needs to be a change. There's a reason why this offense keeps lining up with 10 seconds on the play clock. Muir says one thing, Haley says another.....Haley eventually gets pissed and tells Muir to STFU and then takes over PC.There is the kiss of death for the haters. Todd will get an extension and become very successful.

Okie_Apparition
12-08-2011, 07:48 PM
& what was the result after the dressing down

~the grudge fap most be some good shit

Marcellus
12-08-2011, 07:49 PM

You would know. :D

Marcellus
12-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I think it all depends on what the off season plans are at QB etc....

If they plan to do the same dumb shit, Haley may as well go.

I would like to see Haley get a chance with a decent QB.

Titty Meat
12-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Are you seriously trying to say Bowe is mailing it in (when he obviously isnt) because he doesn't believe in Haley (the guy he credits over and over with him taking his game to the next level)?

Hey, lets go ahead and grade the guy on times with a horrible quarterback as if thats indicative of how well he can coach WHEN HE HAS THE PIECES TO SUCCEED.

This team + QB = contender

ANY team =/= a qb = not a contender

He's had more pieces than Herm and only has won a few more games in 3 years than Herm.

ChiefsCountry
12-08-2011, 07:58 PM
There is the kiss of death for the haters. Todd will get an extension and become very successful.

Remember what I said earlier. :D

BossChief
12-08-2011, 07:58 PM
A realistic fear would be us firing Haley and him getting picked up in SD.

DeezNutz
12-08-2011, 08:00 PM

Yeah, imagine the Chargers led by a well-respected offensive mind who struggles in aspects of game management; they've never been down that road, so it's hard to tell how it would turn out.

Fear? Cassel-in-the-pocket pissing over here, broseph.

BossChief
12-08-2011, 08:01 PM
He's had more pieces than Herm and only has won a few more games in 3 years than Herm.

Disagree.

Herm had plenty of pieces, he was just clueless on how to use them.

Also, Matt Cassel.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 08:02 PM

LMAO

Dude is not going to be a HC next year.

DeezNutz
12-08-2011, 08:03 PM
LMAO

In fairness, he was offered the KU job.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 08:03 PM
LMAO

Yes he is the chiefs HC

Mr. Laz
12-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Does not the simplest solution not seem to be just letting Todd Haley be the HC & OC? Or at least the HC & playcaller for Sundays.
umm ... so just keep everything the way it is?

I mean it's working so well.

splatbass
12-08-2011, 08:10 PM

"You know what makes me sad? YOU DO! Maybe we should chug on over to namby-pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you ya jackwagon."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8rm3wPp84IU/TSyAEd8iNtI/AAAAAAAAGD0/8XcGFTiKBz0/s400/geicotherapistthrowingkleenexbox.jpg

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Yes he is the chiefs HC

I'll bet your sig against mine.

splatbass
12-08-2011, 08:13 PM
LMAO

He will be. In KC. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

whoman69
12-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Just over one in five think he should be fired. Nearly three out of four think that he shouldn't. So who's barking up the wrong tree?

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 08:27 PM
I'll bet your sig against mine.

k

Titty Meat
12-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Disagree.

Herm had plenty of pieces, he was just clueless on how to use them.

Also, Matt Cassel.

Matt Cassel was better than any QB Herm had. To say Herm had plenty of pieces is laughable.

DeezNutz
12-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Just over one in five think he should be fired. Nearly three out of four think that he shouldn't. So who's barking up the wrong tree?

One in five? 20% sounds about right, actually, so I'm not sure if this answers your question in the manner you're suggesting.

Titty Meat
12-08-2011, 08:29 PM
LOL @ the blind idiots who think Haley will be back next year. It's came to the point where Pioli's guys are calling into radio stations making up shit about Haley. It's obvious the guy is toast.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 08:31 PM
LOL @ the blind idiots who think Haley will be back next year. It's came to the point where Pioli's guys are calling into radio stations making up shit about Haley. It's obvious the guy is toast.

or it could be 610 making storys up to fill the day up.

FAX
12-08-2011, 08:39 PM
One in five? 20% sounds about right, actually, so I'm not sure if this answers your question in the manner you're suggesting.

Well, except that Ms. memememe voted no and that shouldn't count since she never pushes the right button unless either an electric shock or a sweet, chewy wafer are involved in the result.

FAX

splatbass
12-08-2011, 08:42 PM

75% are blind idiots? LMAO

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 08:43 PM
k

For the offseason?

jd1020
12-08-2011, 08:45 PM

How long did it take you to compile the list of every Chiefs fan/insider/football fan in general to come up with that number?

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-08-2011, 08:45 PM
For the offseason?

sure

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 08:48 PM
sure

You're on!

BossChief
12-08-2011, 08:49 PM

Actually, if we are gonna be real about it...the idiots are the ones thinking an absolute either way is whats gonna happen.

There are plenty of reasons to keep or fire him and it could go either way.

All in all, as long as we upgrade the quarterback position, Im ok either way.

BossChief
12-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Hold on.

Arent you gonna owe me your sig for the offseason once DMC gets a few more touches?

rocknrolla
12-08-2011, 08:52 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Young QBs can't face a little adversity from their superiors? Their poor wittle egos would just cwack under the pwessure! This is exactly how the military trains its leaders you dumbfuck. Leaders are born in the fires of high-stress, high-pressure environments, not in fucking candyland after riding a unicorn.

You are correct sir!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Hold on.

Arent you gonna owe me your sig for the offseason once DMC gets a few more touches?

No. We have no outstanding bets.

Besides, I'm not losing this bet. I already own O's sig, he just doesn't know it. Mwahahaha!

Okie_Apparition
12-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Will never have a QBotF because Pioli is too stubborn to part with Cassel & admit a mistake. Yet, he will cut Haley loose any day now..

splatbass
12-08-2011, 09:03 PM
How long did it take you to compile the list of every Chiefs fan/insider/football fan in general to come up with that number?

I looked at the poll at the top of the page. Try it.

Marcellus
12-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Seems to me the poll was a question as to whether YOU think it would be wrong to fire Haley not if you think he would be or not.

Now you have to ask yourself do you think Pioli would do the right thing regardless of what you think that is.

Looking at the last 3 years, I have no idea. I voted against firing for the record.

BossChief
12-08-2011, 09:11 PM
No. We have no outstanding bets.

Besides, I'm not losing this bet. I already own O's sig, he just doesn't know it. Mwahahaha!

We do still have an outstanding bet.

Your avatar vs my sig.

I win if DMC gets to 160 touches and he is ahead of the pace it would take to get there.

Care for a link? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=7987436#post7987436)

crossbow
12-08-2011, 09:15 PM
I want who ever thought Gaither was unable to play get fired. What a boneheaded move. Betcha its the same person(s) that think Richardson is more then a backup. This team's management makes great moves and totally dumb ones at the same time. It is schizophrenic.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2011, 09:25 PM
We do still have an outstanding bet.

Your avatar vs my sig.

I win if DMC gets to 160 touches and he is ahead of the pace it would take to get there.

Care for a link? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=7987436#post7987436)

Ah, OK. Bookmarked.

126 touches. :eek::eek:

Needs 34 in 4 games.

crossbow
12-08-2011, 09:48 PM
While we are at it can we fire whoever is running off some of the brightest offensive coordinatiors in the league from out team? If this is because Haley can't get along with them then he needs to go now.

FAX
12-08-2011, 09:49 PM

Apparently, that little bastard just called Mr. Bob Dole a blind idiot.

That's too bad, too. Because sometimes, a poor, blind idiot makes a mistake and accidentally perma-bans somebody. I mean, it happens more often than you think.

He also called Mr. Rain Man a blind idiot, too. I think that's a little scary, because the last guy to call Mr. Rain Man a blind idiot wound up missing a kneecap.

FAX

splatbass
12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
He also called Mr. Rain Man a blind idiot, too. I think that's a little scary, because the last guy to call Mr. Rain Man a blind idiot wound up missing a kneecap.

FAX

Rain Man knows Tanya Harding?

FAX
12-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Rain Man knows Tanya Harding?

They are best friends forever, Mr. splatbass. Like peas in a pod. Like birds of a feather. Like opossums in a mudslide.

Mr. Rain Man and Tanya both enjoy long walks on the beach, morning talks over coffee, and sharing special secrets under the stars.

FAX

BigMeatballDave
12-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Matt Cassel was better than any QB Herm had. To say Herm had plenty of pieces is laughable.

I would argue that Huard was better than Cassel. In fact, I have argued that.

KcMizzou
12-08-2011, 10:03 PM
They are best friends forever, Mr. splatbass. Like peas in a pod. Like birds of a feather. Like opossums in a mudslide.

Mr. Rain Man and Tanya both enjoy long walks on the beach, morning talks over coffee, and sharing special secrets under the stars.

FAXThey also like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.

However, I never knew opossums were into mudslides.

Titty Meat
12-08-2011, 10:21 PM
or it could be 610 making storys up to fill the day up.

Yeah Silver, Florio, etc are all just making up stories about there being a rift between Pioli/Haley too.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 01:15 AM
If Todd isn't fired, the butthurt will be classic! :)

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 01:21 AM
It will be? No it'll just further prove Clark Hunt is cheap. It makes no sense keeping around a coach who doesn't get along with the GM. You can't argue that it's effected the results on the field.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 02:41 AM
It will be? No it'll just further prove Clark Hunt is cheap. It makes no sense keeping around a coach who doesn't get along with the GM. You can't argue that it's effected the results on the field.

1. We don't know Clark Hunt is too cheap to pay Haley, you are making an assumption based on nothing but your own imagination and the imaginations of other people here.

2. We don't know that Pioli and Haley don't get along. That is all unconfirmed rumor that you are stating as if it were known fact.

I prefer to base my opinions on fact, not rumor. You should try it sometime.

Elwaysux
12-09-2011, 02:45 AM
We are in a no win situation with the offense. Muir and Haley stay and more of the same crap. Muir goes and new offensive coordinator number 4 comes in and we get another season of writing off poor performance because of the new OC.
Firing Haley would at least be a clean break.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 02:53 AM
We are in a no win situation with the offense. Muir and Haley stay and more of the same crap. Muir goes and new offensive coordinator number 4 comes in and we get another season of writing off poor performance because of the new OC.

Brilliant! Avoid another new offensive coordinator by getting a new offensive coordinator AND defensive coordinator!

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 02:54 AM

Matt Cassel

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 04:19 AM
1. We don't know Clark Hunt is too cheap to pay Haley, you are making an assumption based on nothing but your own imagination and the imaginations of other people here.

2. We don't know that Pioli and Haley don't get along. That is all unconfirmed rumor that you are stating as if it were known fact.

I prefer to base my opinions on fact, not rumor. You should try it sometime.

LMAO There would be no other reason to keep a coach who doesn't get along with his GM.

Yeah Florio and Lombardi just make things up.

Bullshit you prefer to listen to what you want to hear.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:07 AM
LMAO There would be no other reason to keep a coach who doesn't get along with his GM.

Florio makes a living off what the local media in the NFL cities say(THEN puts it on profootballtalk.com).So i dont know why u have so much faith in him.

bevischief
12-09-2011, 08:15 AM

LMAO

bevischief
12-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Actually, if we are gonna be real about it...the idiots are the ones thinking an absolute either way is whats gonna happen.

There are plenty of reasons to keep or fire him and it could go either way.

All in all, as long as we upgrade the quarterback position, Im ok either way.

I agree. Address the quarterback position.

bevischief
12-09-2011, 08:25 AM

The server will blow.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:15 AM

I know what I see. I don't take unfounded and unconfirmed rumors and base opinions on them. I don't trust media people trying to generate listeners by using unnamed sources.

When someone known is willing to step forward and say he has witnessed these things, so that we can judge the credibility of what is said, then I will listen. But just blindly following whatever the haters on CP make up is not going to work for me. You have no credible source that is in a position to know.

The truth is that none of us know these things.

Chiefnj2
12-09-2011, 09:21 AM
If you keep Haley for 2012, you need to keep him until 2014. There is no point to bringing him back for 1 year.

If you bring him back for 2012, he isn't going to play a rookie QB (presuming KC takes one in round 1 or 2). He isn't going into his final contractual year taking the lumps of developing someone. Plus, who wants to develop a QB with coach X only to have a new head coach come in year two and bring his own scheme? If you draft a young QB you need some consistency with the staff and his development.

Do people really want to give Haley 3 more years?

SenselessChiefsFan
12-09-2011, 09:26 AM

Actually, more people think that he is staying than going.

I am really torn on whether he should be here.

The team hasn't given up, which is huge. However, he has lost four ballgames by more than four TD's. He set the franchise record low for number of TD's in a month. (1 in the entire month of November)

Rumors swirl that he has a hard time working with Pioli. One could blame Pioli.

Then, you look at the fact that he fired Gailey during the offseason in his first year. Okay, fine, it is because he has a difference of philosophy.

Then, you look at the fact that Weis and he were rumored to have a difficult relationship. And, it was reported that Haley took over the playcalling duty. Then, Weis leaves, pointing to family reasons. (only, one year later, he is back in the same area and those reasons haven't changed.)

Many on this board feel like he doesn't work well with Cassel. Cassel is a hard worker. McDaniels (the OC that worked with him in New England), coveted him and wanted him in Denver. Despite whether he is any good, this at least speaks to the fact that Cassel is not hard to work with.

Any of these can be excused away. However, as a whole.... it paints the picture that Haley is an insecure, petulant, micro manager who isn't well adjusted enough to run an NFL team.

I think that he should be fired just because he can't get plays in to the QB on time and he can't seem to get along with the people he needs to.

whoman69
12-09-2011, 09:39 AM

Lombardi made up the story about how Haley yelling at Cassel was an embarrassment for Pioli. Any quotes from Pioli in that story. Any basis in reality for that story which turned Cassel from having a historically bad season to 4 wins in a row?

whoman69
12-09-2011, 09:45 AM

The team hasn't given up, which is huge. However, he has lost four ballgames by more than four TD's. He set the franchise record low for number of TD's in a month. (1 in the entire month of November)

Then, you look at the fact that he fired Gailey during the offseason in his first year. Okay, fine, it is because he has a difference of philosophy.

Then, you look at the fact that Weis and he were rumored to have a difficult relationship. And, it was reported that Haley took over the playcalling duty. Then, Weis leaves, pointing to family reasons. (only, one year later, he is back in the same area and those reasons haven't changed.)

Many on this board feel like he doesn't work well with Cassel. Cassel is a hard worker. McDaniels (the OC that worked with him in New England), coveted him and wanted him in Denver. Despite whether he is any good, this at least speaks to the fact that Cassel is not hard to work with.

Any of these can be excused away. However, as a whole.... it paints the picture that Haley is an insecure, petulant, micro manager who isn't well adjusted enough to run an NFL team.

I think that he should be fired just because he can't get plays in to the QB on time and he can't seem to get along with the people he needs to.

The butthurt will be from the vocal minority that want him gone. Haley has said one time in public his problem with Cassel, that too often when confronted with a problem he will revert to old bad habits. Haley isn't like Herm that throws his players and coaches under the bus in public. If I was Haley, I would lose patience with Cassel as well. It will be ironic if he is fired, is that the main reason for it will be that he was tied at the hip to said QB.

Chiefnj2
12-09-2011, 10:03 AM
The butthurt will be from the vocal minority that want him gone. Haley has said one time in public his problem with Cassel, that too often when confronted with a problem he will revert to old bad habits. Haley isn't like Herm that throws his players and coaches under the bus in public. If I was Haley, I would lose patience with Cassel as well. It will be ironic if he is fired, is that the main reason for it will be that he was tied at the hip to said QB.

Is he tied to Palko's hip?

SenselessChiefsFan
12-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Is he tied to Palko's hip?

Yeah, you can blame Pioli for Cassel....but Palko is all Haley.

Okie_Apparition
12-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Wait a motherfucking minute
Pioli wouldn't bring in any real competition in to bruise Cassel's feelings
Now Palko is on Haley? The goal posts are on roller skates

SenselessChiefsFan
12-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Wait a mother****ing minute
Pioli wouldn't bring in any real competition in to bruise Cassel's feelings
Now Palko is on Haley? The goal posts are on roller skates

You look at Haley's defense of Palko and then try to blame Pioli. Give me a freaking break. Palko is clearly Haley's project.

Okie_Apparition
12-09-2011, 12:33 PM
You drafturbators are all over the fucking map

jd1020
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Wasn't Palko in Arizona with Haley?

If people are going to say Pioli brought in Cassel because of his experience with him in NE, blantantly obvious, then is it stupid to think Haley brought Palko to KC with his experience with him in Arizona?

Okie_Apparition
12-09-2011, 12:37 PM
as #3

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
I see things differently. I believe Hailey was forced on Haley by hunt. Weis and cassel were forced on Haley by pioli. Lots of players love him. His other assistants seem to like him. Doesn't it seem like the guys he doesn't get along with are the guys he didn't have much choice over? I think the problem is pioli micro managing Haley not the other way around.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 12:46 PM
I see things differently. I believe Hailey was forced on Haley by hunt. Weis and cassel were forced on Haley by pioli. Lots of players love him. His other assistants seem to like him. Doesn't it seem like the guys he doesn't get along with are the guys he didn't have much choice over? I think the problem is pioli micro managing Haley not the other way around.

So, going along with your theory, "G"ailey comes in and is fired by Haley, Chiefs sucked. Then, Pioli brings in Weis and is run out of town by Haley, Chiefs were decent and the offense looked like a NFL offense. And now, the Chiefs are 5-7 with their only TD, in the last 4(?) games, coming from a hail mary in the last seconds of the first half.

The problem is Haley is in over his head and is not prepared to coach an entire team and in unwilling to listen to ANYONE.

Okie_Apparition
12-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Yes there is a trail of Clark expressing his will on this regime. If you believe the press. That Pioli should give Herm a full shot of staying on. That Gailey should stay on with an inexperienced head coach..

It was said Lamar or Clark(?) pushed Peterson to bring back Gunn for DV's defense

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Wasn't Palko in Arizona with Haley?

If people are going to say Pioli brought in Cassel because of his experience with him in NE, blantantly obvious, then is it stupid to think Haley brought Palko to KC with his experience with him in Arizona?

The question is if Haley had a choice to move beyond the core 3. Haley brought him in as a practice squad scout team player. Not a bad fit for that role. I doubt Haley ever envisioned or wanted palko to play this kind of a critical role. It again points to... Why wasn't he given better options?

jd1020
12-09-2011, 12:54 PM
The question is if Haley had a choice to move beyond the core 3. Haley brought him in as a practice squad scout team player. Not a bad fit for that role. I doubt Haley ever envisioned or wanted palko to play this kind of a critical role. It again points to... Why wasn't he given better options?

What options?

Before FA started, I suggested the Chiefs cut Cassel before paying him his bonus and sign Alex Smith or Matt Moore as stop gaps and I was laughed at. So, just what options should Pioli have brought in to take Cassels spot or back him up?

memyselfI
12-09-2011, 02:15 PM
The problem is Haley is in over his head and is not prepared to coach an entire team and in unwilling to listen to ANYONE.

Yup. He'd find a way to screw up and alienate a freakin pop warner team.

Nightfyre
12-09-2011, 02:35 PM
You look at Haley's defense of Palko and then try to blame Pioli. Give me a freaking break. Palko is clearly Haley's project.

Haley has no business throwing his qb under the fucking bus in the media to satisfy retarded fans such as yourself. I doubt Haley wanted to be saddled with cassel and palko as his two best qbs. But he's not going to feed them to the media wolves either. Its his job as head coach to take thd heat for the team. It creates trust between him and the players. It allows them to do their job without worrying that if they make a mistake, it will end up in the papers for a week. There is so much idiocy in this thread its astounding.

And while we're at it: Stanzi isn't playing because the front office and coaching staff need the offseason to fully prepare him. Feeding him to the wolves at this point is doing him a disservice. So quit acting like that is Haleys fault.

mlyonsd
12-09-2011, 03:12 PM
I think when Orton went in to start the 2nd quarter last week the writing was on the wall for Palko. Orton doesn't get hurt and we wouldn't have seen much if anything of Palko anymore.

Predarat
12-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Give him the Axe! And the Metal Blade side, not the damn lame wood/handle side!

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2011, 03:24 PM
What options?

Before FA started, I suggested the Chiefs cut Cassel before paying him his bonus and sign Alex Smith or Matt Moore as stop gaps and I was laughed at. So, just what options should Pioli have brought in to take Cassels spot or back him up?

I think talking about options for starter is tricky. The options weren't very good. But yeah, for starters, Smith and Moore. I was a big fan of bringing in Smith, if only for QB competition. Even Orton... I was more than okay with that for a short-term fix.

But there were a million better veterans than Palko and Croyle. And a young gun to develop in the wings in Stanzi came 3 years too late.

I still believe that Pioli was so overconfident in Cassel that it came almost to a point of defiance. Bringing in a competitive option only creates a QB competition, which might not give Cassel the chance to succeed.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 03:24 PM
I think talking about options for starter is tricky. The options weren't very good.

But there were a million better veterans than Palko and Croyle. And a young gun to develop in the wings in Stanzi came 3 years too late.

I still believe that Pioli was so overconfident in Cassel that it came almost to a point of defiance. Bringing in a competitive option only creates a QB competition, which might not give Cassel the chance to succeed.

Shouldn't be hard to name one then.

I can only think of one. Matt Hasselbeck, but he signed with the Titans to start so he wouldn't have come here to back up.

whoman69
12-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Pioli left this team with no other option besides Palko or a rookie with no OTAs and a shortened camp. He put in Orton for one play and he was hurt. So that's Haley's issue?

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Pioli left this team with no other option besides Palko or a rookie with no OTAs and a shortened camp. He put in Orton for one play and he was hurt. So that's Haley's issue?

I'm sure Haley went to Pioli and told him he was fine with Palko.

A GM has to have SOME level of trust in his head coach.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm sure Haley went to Pioli and told him he was fine with Palko.

A GM has to have SOME level of trust in his head coach.

But they dont like each other from your lips cant have it both ways

Brock
12-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Shouldn't be hard to name one then.

I can only think of one. Matt Hasselbeck, but he signed with the Titans to start so he wouldn't have come here to back up.

I thought you named a couple yourself, Matt Moore and ?

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 04:07 PM
But they dont like each other from your lips cant have it both ways

Why does that matter? It's a working relationship.

They both deserve blame for the decision to make Palko the #2, though.

Haley for bringing his Arizona buddy on board and Pioli for letting him get away with it.

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Hopefully someone has this thread bookmarked. It's going to be a fun off season.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 04:09 PM
I thought you named a couple yourself, Matt Moore and ?

I did. But, I'm not talking hindsight here. I thought it would have been a good idea to pick up Matt Moore, but I seemed to have been the only who thought that was a good idea.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 07:57 PM

Lots of rumors, no facts.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah, you can blame Pioli for Cassel....but Palko is all Haley.

Link?

notorious
12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Franchise record low scoring offense.

Think about the coaches this team has had in the past, and this supposed offensive genius has done worse than they have.

Injuries, no injuries, that's unfathomable. If this team keeps him around for the last year of his contract, it will be for the same reason Carolina and Tennessee kept their lame duck coaches around: They were simply too ****ing cheap to pay them to just go away.

Mother

Fucking

This

It's mind blowing that this offense is worse than the atrocities that Herm Edwards ran onto the field.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:12 PM
It's mind blowing that this offense is worse than the atrocities that Herm Edwards ran onto the field.

Herm was a better coach. Simple as that. And "better" does not equal "good."

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Herm was a better coach. Simple as that. And "better" does not equal "good."

All speculation.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Herm was a better coach. Simple as that.

Herm coddled his players causing them to be weak and quit on the team. Haley is 10x the coach Herm was.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:19 PM
All speculation.

Have you seen my touchdown?

http://www.fantasymojo.com/mojo/images/palko.jpg

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Herm coddled his players causing them to be weak and quit on the team. Haley is 10x the coach Herm was.

LMAO

Explain how Herm's players quit on him. That team was fighting their asses off down the stretch in 2008. Just about every game was close. And this was a team on their third QB.

Titty Meat
Have you seen my touchdown?

http://www.fantasymojo.com/mojo/images/palko.jpg

I was quoting that dumbass Splatbass.

I don't think i'd go as far to say Herm was a better coach though.

DeezNutz
Herm coddled his players...

Like Camp Snoopy 2011?

Haley can't get a fucking play in. 3rd and 1 on the opponent's 22? FG. Next move? Onside.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:21 PM

I don't think i'd go as far to say Herm was a better coach though.

I am. And I'm right.

Herm was a very poor NFL HC; Haley is simply not an NFL HC. He's the NFL version of Trey Hillman.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Tony Gonzalez was prepared to enter 2009 with Herm and Thigpen leading his franchise. Brian Waters was in Herm's court.

Yep, clearly in "quit" mode.

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
I am. And I'm right.

Herm was a very poor NFL HC; Haley is simply not an NFL HC. He's the NFL version of Trey Hillman.

How so? Herm was a secondary coach/scout at best. Haley is a WR coach/ Offensive OC at best.

Both suck and i'm not really interested in debating who's "better".

jd1020
12-09-2011, 08:29 PM
How so? Herm was a secondary coach/scout at best. Haley is a WR coach/ Offensive OC at best.

It's hard to call Haley a coordinator of anything when he cant even coordinate plays in to the QB.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:29 PM

Herm was a clown, but Haley has done some of the most incalculably stupid shit that I've ever seen from a HC. Plus he can't seem to get along with many of his staff members (see: OC), and he's often embarrassed the organization (see: post-game antics and whining).

Trey Hillman, hired by '09 Dayton Moore's doppelganger.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Herm was a clown, but Haley has done some of the most incalculably stupid shit that I've ever seen from a HC. Plus he can't seem to get along with many of his staff members (see: OC), and he's often embarrassed the organization (see: post-game antics and whining).

Herm 15 wins as a chiefs coach in 3 years

Haley 19 wins under 3 years

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:38 PM

Herm had a better offense. /Thread

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 08:39 PM

Meh Haley actually made the playoffs which is more than Hillman or Moore will ever accomplish.

Haley has done some stupid shit but I always thought Herm's conservative play calling was equally as stupid and would kill momentum.

I think Haley could be a good head coach down the road but he's gotta be fired after the season.

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 08:39 PM

Haley had much more talent to coach too.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Herm had a better offense. /Thread

But herm was D coach why the D suck so bad?

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 08:40 PM
But herm was D coach why the D suck so bad?

Because Herm sucked hard.

Haley sucks harder.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Haley had much more talent to coach too.

Lets not get crazy HALEY has made herm picks play unlike herm

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Because Herm sucked hard.

Haley sucks harder.

You are a dumbass if u think haley is worse then herm

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Let's not go full retard. Herms picks played well for being rookies and those guys evolved naturally.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Right. You base your opinion on rumor and speculation without a fact involved, and I'm the dumbass. LMAO

Here's the deal, only 21% of the people agree with you. Maybe that should tell you something.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Let's not go full retard. Herms picks played well for being rookies and those guys evolved naturally.

Hali and DJ?? under herm sucked.

DeezNutz

Yes. His unwillingness to play Charles and DJ clearly unlocked their potential. And Bowe was complete shit prior to experiencing Haley's WR prowess. Wait...

Hammock Parties

Herm was hired by two NFL franchises and won a couple of playoff games.

At this point Haley's going to have to do a lot of bootlicking over the next two or three years to get another head-coaching gig, let alone even qualify for the playoffs again.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:44 PM

Get back to me when Haley wins a road playoff game as a HC. My guess is that it will never happen.

ShowtimeSBMVP
You 3 guys might kill yourself when haley is back here next year.

ShowtimeSBMVP
Get back to me when Haley wins a road playoff game as a HC. My guess is that it will never happen.

Has herm nope goodbye

Titty Meat
Right. You base your opinion on rumor and speculation without a fact involved, and I'm the dumbass. LMAO

It's not a fact that Haley didn't get along with Pioli's hand picked OC?

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Nope. Anyone who is emotionally invested in this organization at this point is beyond misguided.

notorious
12-09-2011, 08:46 PM

Herm was horrific, but Haley surpasses Herm for offensive ineptitude.

Haley better thank Christ that this defense is a lot better than what Herm had. If not, we would probably have 1 or 2 wins this year.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Has herm nope goodbye

Pull 'em up, dude. Something is showing.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:47 PM

Weis laughed at the dumbass kc media today when they ask him about haley and him not getting along. Weis was like i left cause of family nothing more as you can see his son followed him to kansas. I'll take weis at his word over made up crap .

BossChief
12-09-2011, 08:48 PM
I dont think its a coincidence that the only moves that havent worked out were the ones forced on Haley.

Gailey
Weis
Cassel

The only really significant strike against Haley IMO is his love for Failco and I think if Orton wouldn't have been hurt, Failco wouldn't have been able to get back on the field.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 08:49 PM

Which OC are you talking about? Gailey was a leftover from Herm. There is no proof that Haley and Weis didn't get along, just speculation. So who the fuck are you talking about? Show me some proof of your allegation.

ShowtimeSBMVP
Pull 'em up, dude. Something is showing.

I'm not hurt i know haley will be coaching the chiefs next year.

Titty Meat
Weis laughed at the dumbass kc media today when they ask him about haley and him not getting along. Weis was like i left cause of family nothing more as you can see his son followed him to kansas. I'll take weis at his word over made up crap .

He also said how happy his little girl was down in Florida so he goes and takes a job thousands of miles away.

Weis is full of shit. Keep re-tweeting stuff because other than sucking Haleys hungover cawk it's all your good at.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 08:50 PM
JETS DEFEAT CHARGERS, 20-17 IN OVERTIME; MOVE ONTO SECOND ROUND OF PLAYOFFS

For the second time this season, the Jets went to San Diego and for the second time this season, the Jets came away with a victory as K Doug Brien hit a 28-yard field goal in overtime and the Jets defeated the San Diego Chargers, 20-17 to advance to the second round of the playoffs. The Jets season will last at least another week while the Chargers season ends.

Jets head coach Herman Edwards was happy with his team’s performance.

“I just think our whole team had mental fortitude and toughness,” Edwards said.

ShowtimeSBMVP
He also said how happy his little girl was down in Florida so he goes and takes a job thousands of miles away.

Weis is full of shit. Keep re-tweeting stuff because other than sucking Haleys hungover cawk it's all your good at.

Yup keep listen to made up shit.

DeezNutz
I'm not hurt i know haley will be coaching the chiefs next year.

Herm has never won a road playoff game as the HC? You sure?

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:51 PM

I'm talking as the chiefs coach .

Titty Meat

* Jets beat Schottenhimer.

Let's not forget the game Herm handed to the Steelers in the playoffs.

jd1020
Has herm nope goodbye

2004. Jets vs Chargers.

EDIT: too slow :deevee:

ShowtimeSBMVP
Herm has never won a road playoff game as the HC? You sure?

Not as a chief i dont care what he did as a jet vs charger we all know they suck in the playoffs.

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Yup keep listen to made up shit.

It's not made up.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 08:53 PM
* Jets beat Schottenhimer.

Let's not forget the game Herm handed to the Steelers in the playoffs.

Absolutely true. However, that was a bit more competitive than the prison scene we witnessed last year, at home, with a very healthy team.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:54 PM
It's not made up.

Link ?

FAX
12-09-2011, 08:56 PM
And after hours of vitriol, the anti-Haleys have gained one, single, solitary percentage point. I think we'd be better off complaining about Malt-O-Meal Tuesdays.

FAX

splatbass
12-09-2011, 08:57 PM

Still speculation. You haven't presented one piece of evidence that Haley and Weiss didn't get along or that Weis left because he didn't like Haley. Feel free to prove it using facts. I'll be waiting.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Half you people bitching about haley are the same people that had the chiefs going 8-8 before the season. When haley gets this team to 7 wins with everyone hurt what the hell are you gonna say then?

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Still speculation. You haven't present one piece of evidence that Haley and Weiss didn't get along or that Weis left because he didn't like Haley. Feel free to prove it using facts. I'll be waiting.

They cant but guess what we can present evidence they did get along.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Half you people bitching about haley are the same people that had the chiefs going 8-8 before the season. When haley gets this team to 7 wins with everyone hurt what the hell are you gonna say then?

What will 7 wins accomplish?

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 08:59 PM
What will 7 wins accomplish?

You had this team 8-8 before the season what does that accomplish?

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:00 PM
You had this team 8-8 before the season what does that accomplish?

I had this team as 3-13, champ.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 09:01 PM

Who are we beating? Does Haley have the super-duper plan for another high percentage Hail Mary? Perhaps another high percentage QB fumble in the final minute? All clearly strokes of coaching genius, much like his preseason plan.

It's absolutely amazing that we've all seen this complete joke of a team and so many arrive at the conclusion that they're well coached. On the plus side, though, the organization has lost a collective 407 pounds, so insurance costs are down. Happy holidays, Clark.

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Link ?

Lol yeah currently employed coaches come out to the media all the time and say "yea I don't like my asshole boss".

:drool:

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 09:02 PM

LMAO

C'mon, man.

The only reason we won last week was that hail mary.

I bet this team doesn't score a TD the rest of the year.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I had this team as 3-13, champ.

So they are twice as good as you thought, even with a bunch of key injuries you couldn't have foreseen. You aren't very good at this. :D

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:03 PM
So they are twice as good as you thought.

3x2 = 6. They aren't there yet.

Take away a couple of miracle plays and they are at 3 wins.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:04 PM
LMAO

C'mon, man.

This is horse shit take away that hail mary the chiefs got fucked out of a safty and the score would of been 5-3 .

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 09:05 PM
This is horse shit take away that hail mary the chiefs got ****ed out of a safty and the score would of been 5-3 .

Imagine if he weren't an offensive-minded HC...

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Lol yeah currently employed coaches come out to the media all the time and say "yea I don't like my asshole boss".

:drool:

That isn't proof of anything, dumbass. Still waiting for you to post some proof.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 09:06 PM
This is horse shit take away that hail mary the chiefs got fucked out of a safty and the score would of been 5-3 .

LMAO

And the Bears were in field goal range at the end of the game.

DeezNutz
That isn't proof of anything, dumbass. Still waiting for you to post some proof.

We should always take what coaches say in pressers at face value. It is impossible to infer anything, no matter the amount of logical connections and pieces of evidence.

ShowtimeSBMVP
LMAO

C'mon, man.

Bears are a better team then the chiefs bud and the game was on the road.Dont give me that crap the bears where hurt .

Hanie>palko M. Barber >any chiefs running back

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 09:07 PM

All of the NFL reporters are lying then. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2011/10/13/wright-scott-pioli-planned-to-fire-todd-haley/

http://www.profootballweekly.com/story/permalink/26749

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Hanie>palko

LMAO. This is where we're at in year three of the Pioli-Haley era.

jd1020
LMAO

And the Bears were in field goal range at the end of the game.

They weren't, unfortunately. They were in FG range once in the 4th but Hanie threw an EZ INT on 1st down.

splatbass
We should always take what coaches say in pressers at face value. It is impossible to infer anything, no matter the amount of logical connections and pieces of evidence.

There are no logical connections or pieces of evidence. Only speculation by people who are already biased against Haley and prone to imagine shit.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 09:09 PM
They were in FG range in the 4th but Hanie threw an EZ INT on 1st down.

WTF do you think I was talking about?

If the Bears only need a FG there, Hanie isn't firing for the endzone between 4 defenders.

ShowtimeSBMVP
LMAO. This is where we're at in year three of the Pioli-Haley era.

Dumbass thats not on haley.Pioli wants cassel your beef should be with pioli not haley

splatbass
All of the NFL reporters are lying then. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Still waiting for one piece of evidence. Just one. Come on, you can do it!

DeezNutz
There are no logical connections or pieces of evidence. Only speculation by people who are already biased against Haley and prone to imagine shit.

How many OCs have we had since Haley was hired?

Is Muir qualified for the job? Why was he hired?

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:10 PM
WTF do you think I was talking about?

If the Bears only need a FG there, Hanie isn't firing for the endzone between 4 defenders.

It was 1st and 10 on the 13 with like 5 mins to go in the game. He wasn't forcing shit to try and score. He just made a stupid decision.

DeezNutz
Dumbass thats not on haley.Pioli wants cassel your beef should be with pioli not haley

Is Failco the only QB on the roster?

ShowtimeSBMVP

Answer me this do you think R.morris should be fired he has fired the same amount of DC and haley is out coaching him this year.

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 09:11 PM

LMAO

ShowtimeSBMVP
Is Failco the only QB on the roster?

You dont think pioli signed off on palko beening the backup before the season?

Titty Meat
Still waiting for one piece of evidence. Just one. Come on, you can do it!

I posted 2 articles Maverick.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:12 PM

Gailey was leftover from Herm and didn't fit Haley's offensive philosophy. Weis left to take a job to be near his son. Muir was already there and knew the offense. Simple. None of that suggests Haley is hard to work for.

DeezNutz
Answer me this do you think R.morris should be fired he has fired the same amount of DC and haley is out coaching him this year.

I haven't seen enough to comment upon Morris' coaching ability. Sorry. It would be disingenuous for me to say otherwise.

ShowtimeSBMVP

You posted shit from profootball talk that makes a living off going what the local media reports.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Gailey was leftover from Herm and didn't fit Haley's offensive philosophy. Weis left to take a job to be near his son. Muir was already there and knew the offense. Simple. None of that suggests Haley is hard to work for.

Thank you

Titty Meat
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM
You posted shit from profootball talk that makes a living off going what the local media reports.

http://www.titletrakk.com/Images/musicians-artists/reach-out-hand-300.jpg

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM

Hey, son! Bye, son!

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey, son! Bye, son!

His son went with him to Kansas but hey facts dont mean shit to you.

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 09:15 PM
In fairness, when KU football comes calling, you simply have to take that call.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:16 PM

The first one is Wright, he's an idiot. The second one is "I hear" with no source cited.

Neither has any support to back it up. This isn't evidence, it is just more speculation. Opinions, nothing more. You really are gullible.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey, son! Bye, son!

He will still be near his son.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:17 PM
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Charlie Weis' welcome-to-the-SEC moment came during a recent romantic dinner with his wife. This being Florida -- even if he weren't a former NFL and Notre Dame coach of some renown -- once you're a Gator, that comes with certain obligations. Or else.

"Two really sleazy girls come over and say, 'Coach, will you take a picture with us?' Florida's new offensive coordinator said. "I would have said no anyway, that's beside the point. I politely say, 'Hey, I'm sorry, I'm having a dinner with my wife.' I read about it the next day, how much of an a--hole I was, how I wouldn't take a picture with somebody."

'Why does there have to be some different agenda when everything falls just right ... ?' Weis says. (US Presswire)

Before losing his first game at Florida, Weis was in his first no-win situation in Gainesville. Pick your viral poison: Take the picture and Weis, with a girl on each arm, would have been a trending topic from here to Tuscaloosa. Refuse the picture and Florida's own trash you from here to Knoxville. Lord knows the man has had worse things said about him, but when family is involved, it gets personal. No matter what you've heard or read, that's why Weis is here, at age 54, making what looks like a lateral move, at best, after leaving the Kansas City Chiefs.

Get it out of your head that coming here was about money, prestige or a power struggle. The man who once ran the football program at the most well-known university in the world essentially came to this high-powered, high-profile world to scale back -- be a dad and a husband without being the man. Here, he is part of the staff, not the lightning rod with multiple Super Bowl rings or that "decided schematic advantage" at Notre Dame.

"Everyone wants to look for some different agenda," Weis said from the Florida football office on Monday. "Why does there have to be some different agenda when everything falls just right for your family later on in your career?"

Weis knows that back in Kansas City, there is still speculation that he and head coach Todd Haley -- two admittedly brash, bombastic personalities -- couldn't get along. He laughs at the stories that hint at him coming to Florida for the bounce-back job that will make him a head coach again, perhaps even here. In truth, Charlie Weis is out of the NFL, into the SEC -- and deliberately out of the limelight -- because everything fell right.

You can blame the bus company in Parkville, Mo. The small, pastoral town near the Missouri River was the Weises' home during their year with the Chiefs. Hannah, their 15-year-old daughter with special needs, has always been at the center of their lives. Last summer, Maura and Charlie Weis were convinced to let Hannah ride the bus home from camp. There was a bit of concern, but the parents were assured their daughter would be dropped off at 12:27 p.m.

By 3 o'clock that day, she hadn't shown up.

"We're out riding around town looking for her," Weis said. "We're about ready to call the cops. So I'm pissed. I go in[to the school] the next day."

There were apologies and assurances all around. Then it happened again later in the summer as the Chiefs were breaking camp moving from St. Joseph, Mo., back to Kansas City. School for Hannah had started. She was supposed to be home at 2:45 p.m. At 5 p.m., there was still no Hannah.

"So we did call the cops," Weis said. "There was no explanation. I called the school and said, 'I want everyone there tomorrow morning, 9 o'clock. This is two instances.' My wife wanted to move back right then. It was already over for her. Forget about anything that happened after that."

Both times, the bus driver had failed to alert Hannah of her stop, Weis said. Both times, she basically rode to the end of the route while her parents were freaking out back home. At that point, Kansas City was dead to Maura. Charlie felt the same way, even as his contributions helped the Chiefs win the AFC West and helped quarterback Matt Cassel go to the Pro Bowl.

It was decided that the family wasn't going to be apart like this, with son Charlie Jr. headed off to college and Hannah headed back to the family's other home near Notre Dame. The Weises have land there that is the center of "Hannah and Friends," a nonprofit organization they founded to help special-needs children.

No matter how much his dad argued against it, Charlie Jr. wanted to be a coach. He had met Texas coach Mack Brown and saw a future, eager to work his way up the staff ladder. Only when Muschamp left the Longhorns for Florida did it all fall together. As Weis was talking to Muschamp about becoming the Gators' offensive coordinator, he inquired about an opportunity for his son.

It was a package deal that made total sense. This was a way for the family to stay together. One career transitioning, the other just starting. It was decided that Maura and Hannah would spend part of the year here in the horse country of nearby Ocala. Maura loves horses. In his mid-50s, Weis gave up the coaching climb for an opportunity to be with his son. Charlie Jr. will start as a Florida manager, his dad says. For at least the next four years, it seems they will all be together.

"A lot of times as you're going up the ladder and you're making more and more, you realize, at a point, is the money really worth it?" Weis said. "As you're watching your wife and your son take every body blow that you take, you taking them is one thing. Them taking them is another."

Charlie long ago had a chunk taken out of his ego. Florida and the SEC is a different place, but he comes well armed. Weis has always been able to call plays, recruit players and develop quarterbacks. When asked about last year's assertion in Kansas City that he was hired to "fix the quarterback," he downplays it. Essentially, he succeeded wildly. Cassel, in a make-or-break year for his career, became incredibly efficient under Weis, registering 27 touchdowns against seven interceptions.

Weis soaks up the credit only up to a point, saying Cassel and "Tommy" (Brady) made their own careers. John Brantley is the next fix. For three years, Brantley sat behind Tim Tebow, expected to slide into the position seamlessly. When Brantley got the chance in 2010, the world found out this drop-back passer couldn't function in Urban Meyer's spread option. At least this drop-back passer.

"Without saying anything incriminating about the last staff, he really didn't fit what they were doing," Weis said.

Muschamp's decision to run a pro-style offense and Weis' arrival to run it might have kept Brantley from transferring. It doesn't matter to Weis. He didn't hesitate when it came to meeting with the quarterback and his parents.

"Where are you going to go?" he said to the rising fifth-year senior.

Nowhere, for now, together. For the second successive year -- and perhaps for the rest of his career -- Weis is not running the show. That's OK, as long as everyone understands what he does. The coach who is reportedly Florida's highest paid assistant ever ($2.5 million over three years) took a monstrous pay cut from the NFL. That should be one indicator.

"I didn't come here with the agenda of, 'Let's be Gus Mahlzan. Let's go get hot,' Weis said of Auburn's offensive coordinator. "If I just wanted to get into the mix [for a new job], I'd probably stay in Kansas City. I had the opportunity to take care of my family in a different way than most people."

Maura is at least as tough as her husband. She can put up with the fat jokes. Guess what? You might have heard that Charlie is overweight. A gastric bypass surgery went wrong in 2002. The guy can't catch a medical break. Weis had to have emergency surgery during the Chiefs season to remove an infected gall bladder. Soon after Memorial Day, he will have a left knee replacement, making it a matched pair that were slammed into 2½ years ago on the sideline against Michigan.

She understands why Charlie won't drink in public. He went to a Yankees spring training game the other day. It was hot. The beer guy kept coming by. Weis wanted one. Bad. Who could have blamed him? The guy next to him, into about his eighth cold one, finally asked why Charlie didn't have a beer. It's the cell phones. Charlie knows enough that he might be a trending topic, but he won't be one with a drink in his hand.

What Maura can't put up with is the idea that the guy who gave up the NFL to keep his family happy is some jerk. Sleazy girls be warned. There will be no flash photography around her man in this Gators-crazed town.

"That's one thing she has a serious problem with," Weis said. "Don't be like, 'Well, somebody

DeezNutz
12-09-2011, 09:18 PM
He will still be near his son.

With unlimited charter flights back to Florida to see the rest of his family.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Weis only made cassel look good last year cause of dink and dunk offense and let charles do the rest. Haley didn't have charles this year so.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Weis only made cassel look good last year cause of dink and dunk offense and let charles do the rest. Haley didn't have charles this year so.

A RB making or breaking an offense. Time to find a coach with a clue.

The "offensive guru" leads the 30th ranked team in total points.

A defensive coach and Tebow at QB leads a team with 100 more points scored than Haley's.

splatbass
12-09-2011, 09:26 PM
With unlimited charter flights back to Florida to see the rest of his family.

"Everyone wants to look for some different agenda," Weis said from the Florida football office on Monday. "Why does there have to be some different agenda when everything falls just right for your family later on in your career?"

Weis knows that back in Kansas City, there is still speculation that he and head coach Todd Haley -- two admittedly brash, bombastic personalities -- couldn't get along. He laughs at the stories that hint at him coming to Florida for the bounce-back job that will make him a head coach again, perhaps even here. In truth, Charlie Weis is out of the NFL, into the SEC -- and deliberately out of the limelight -- because everything fell right.

Weis didn't leave KC because of Haley. Get over it.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:29 PM

A defensive coach and Tebow at QB leads a team with 100 more points scored than Haley's.

well we will see who is right in about a month about haley.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:32 PM
well we will see who is right in about a month about haley.

Not sure what we are going to find out.

The Chiefs have scored less points than the fucking Colts. He's a terrible coach.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 09:35 PM

It can if you have shitty QBs. JC is that important. Especially when the QB fucking Matt Cassel.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:37 PM
It can if you have shitty QBs. JC is that important. Especially when the QB ****ing Matt Cassel.

This team has plenty of weapons on offensive that it shouldn't just completely fall apart because Charles went down.

But when you continually see Dexter running up the middle and Battle running outside, there is no hope for this offense.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 09:48 PM
This team has plenty of weapons on offensive that it shouldn't just completely fall apart because Charles went down.

But when you continually see Dexter running up the middle and Battle running outside, there is no hope for this offense.So, shitty QB play means absolutely nothing to you?

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:48 PM
So, shitty QB play means absolutely nothing to you?

Denver has 100 more points scored. Their QB completes 47% of his passes.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Obviously, lousy QBs dont matter here. Lets just fire the HC and keep Cassel. Awesome.

Have fun watching McDumbass from the sidelines next season.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Denver has 100 more points scored. Their QB completes 47% of his passes.

Orton for denver 5 games 105 points

tebow 7 games 130 points

jd1020
12-09-2011, 09:56 PM

tebow 7 games 130 points

Denver has scored 256 points.

But we'll just say Tebow has led his team to 130 points, I'm not going to look it up.

Chiefs for the season have 163.

KCrockaholic
12-09-2011, 09:56 PM

tebow 7 games 130 points

I assume that takes into account the defensive touchdowns?

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 09:57 PM
I assume that takes into account the defensive touchdowns?

Yes sir and punt returns they had alot

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Denver has scored 256 points.

But we'll just say Tebow has led his team to 130 points, I'm not going to look it up.

Chiefs for the season have 163.

O yea denver has a running game something the CHIEFS DONT.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 10:00 PM

Chiefs are 9th in rushing yards per game.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 10:01 PM

The Chiefs have the 10th ranked running game.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Chiefs are 9th in rushing yards per game.

and denver is number 1 denver 160 yards a game chiefs 120 that is huge in the NFL

jd1020
12-09-2011, 10:03 PM
and denver is number 1

LMAO

Your arguments are so amazing.

"Chiefs dont have a rushing game."

They are 9th in the league.

"Well... Denver is #1."

See if you can come up with something for this...

The Colts have the 26th rushing attack in the league.

The 29th ranked QB in the league.

They have scored 11 more offensive points than the Chiefs.

Hammock Parties
12-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Chiefs and O's fan is almost like the Knowmo version of the true fan.

Tell me, O, do you also believe in angels?

KCrockaholic
12-09-2011, 10:04 PM
The Chiefs have the 10th ranked running game.

That's actually somewhat impressive considering Jamaal has missed the season. And then you realize our YPC is 3.9. One of the worst in the league.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 10:04 PM
LMAO

Your arguments are so amazing.

Plus tebow is a better QB then anything on the chiefs roster now.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Chiefs and O's fan is almost like the Knowmo version of the true fan.

Tell me, O, do you also believe in angels?

LOL but if im making a list of what is wrong with the chiefs haley is way down on that list.

jd1020
12-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Plus tebow is a better QB then anything on the chiefs roster now.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

This fuckin guy. Nuff said.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-09-2011, 10:07 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

This ****in guy. Nuff said.

who is better?

jd1020
12-09-2011, 10:08 PM
who is better?

Tebow is the worst, I repeat... WORST, QB in the league.