PDA

View Full Version : Poop I cant stand flat bill hats

Pages : 1 [2]

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:45 AM
And sometimes non-flat-billed hats bend in the middle, too, right?

This is dumb. You're the last person i wanna have this conversation with. You have no clue about anything outside of middle aged white suburbia. This is my fault. I should've known better.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Not all flat bills are completely flat. And they usually get a little curve when you wear them for a while.

Then they are no longer flat-billed hats.

smittysbar
08-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Then they are no longer flat-billed hats.

You are so far off on this.........pointless

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:46 AM
God knows you should all strive to be more like Beiber LMAO

This again?

You're right, i should strive to look more like a 400lb whale.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:48 AM
This is dumb. You're the last person i wanna have this conversation with. You have no clue about anything outside of middle aged white suburbia. This is my fault. I should've known better.

That's not true. We had a Black family move into our neighborhood recently and the Mexicans come by every trash day. They don't wear flat-billed hats, though. For some inexplicable reason, they all wear straw cowboy hats.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:50 AM

He is argueing about nothing. He lost his point. He probably has dementia.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:50 AM

It really is.

Just like any conversation i've ever had with this guy.

Donger is your sterotypical, old white conservative.

It's somewhat pointless to have any conversation with him if it isn't about sheltered, 50 year old, white suburbia.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:51 AM
That's not true. We had a Black family move into our neighborhood recently and the Mexicans come by every trash day. They don't wear flat-billed hats, though. For some inexplicable reason, they all wear straw cowboy hats.

So now you consider your neighborhood a mixed culture? Holy shit....

ThaVirus
08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
This again?

Hey, that's a touchy subject.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:53 AM

Sure it's pointless. We are discussing hats.

tecumseh
According to CP, that would make you a gay, low life, degenerate, guido, minority.

Whoa. How does it feel?

Considering the source? I'm cool wid it.

ModSocks

Careful. Better go back inside. Don't want those minorities stealing your stuff.....they might smoke weed too.....yikes scary stuff.

You should invest in some extra locks for your house with those minorities around. Just sayin'.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:54 AM
So now you consider your neighborhood a mixed culture? Holy shit....

Sure, I welcome diversity.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Careful. Better go back inside. Don't want those minorities stealing your stuff.....they might smoke weed too.....yikes scary stuff.

You should invest in some extra locks for your house with those minorities around. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't think so. He's a thoracic surgeon.

ModSocks

Makes a good view from your window, eh?

Simplicity
Sure it's pointless. We are discussing hats.

But YOU'RE the one who is complaining on how people look in HATS. Now I'm really second guessing your claim that your wife isn't a sloot.

Donger
Makes a good view from your window, eh?

Are you suggesting that I'm racist?

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:56 AM

Apparently you don't, judging by your look on "new fashion".

MTG#10
08-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Look what you've caused by bumping this thread SR.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 10:58 AM
This again?

Better to be a 110 pound pussy, right?

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:59 AM
But YOU'RE the one who is complaining on how people look in HATS. Now I'm really second guessing your claim that your wife isn't a sloot.

I don't see why that has any bearing on whether or not this discussion is pointless.

tecumseh
Blonde Rat Tail: Check
Eighties Boots (Combat boots?): Check
Tighten the Levis: Check

There is so much more I don't want to get into.....

I went from metal to new wave in about a year with all the requisite fashion changes, ugh.

BigCatDaddy

LMAO

Donger has them biting hard today.

Donger
Apparently you don't, judging by your look on "new fashion".

My new neighbor doesn't wear such attire.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 11:00 AM
My new neighbor doesn't wear such attire.

Your claim was that you welcome "diversity" but you really don't means you don't welcome a "different" fashion then yours.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Are you suggesting that I'm racist?

Not at all. You certainly generalize against other cultures with very, very little understanding of them, no doubt.

But that's not what im getting at.

I think you're narrow minded and simply don't get outside of your safe box.

Years of reading your posts would suggest that. You think you know about stuff that you simply have no clue about.

If i wanna know about Military aircraft, republicans or europe, I'll ask you.

But you're the last person i'd listen to on pop culture, Blacks and Mexicans.

Simplicity
I don't see why that has any bearing on whether or not this discussion is pointless.

Because you were the one complaining about such a pointless subject.

Donger
Your claim was that you welcome "diversity" but you really don't means you don't welcome a "different" fashion then yours.

What a dreadfully crafted sentence. But, if I am translating correctly, no that isn't correct. I don't have fashion. I just wear clothes.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Better to be a 110 pound pussy, right?

I don't model my self after either.

But i bet that 110lb pussy pulls more tail than you.

Johnny Vegas
08-08-2013, 11:03 AM

Oh I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Oh I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

LMAO

Donger
08-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Not at all. You certainly generalize against other cultures with very, very little understanding of them, no doubt.

But that's not what im getting at.

I think you're narrow minded and simply don't get outside of your safe box.

Years of reading your posts would suggest that. You think you know about stuff that you simply have no clue about.

If i wanna know about Military aircraft, republicans or europe, I'll ask you.

But you're the last person i'd listen to on pop culture, Blacks and Mexicans.

I see. Well, you are the one who always mentions White when it comes to me, so I was naturally curious. As to your last sentence, yes, I wouldn't listen to me on those subjects either. Nor would I say that I've ever suggested anyone do so.

Donger
08-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Because you were the one complaining about such a pointless subject.

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 11:06 AM
What a dreadfully crafted sentence. But, if I am translating correctly, no that isn't correct. I don't have fashion. I just wear clothes.

I'm sorry I constructed my last sentence without care. Please forgive me!

Frazod
I don't model my self after either.

But i bet that 110lb pussy pulls more tail than you.

Yeah, shocking, I know, to think that some multi-milionaire pop star gets laid frequently.

Next you'll try to tell me that superstar athletes get laid a lot! Really?

I'm glad there are geniouses like you here to explain these things to me.

:drool:

Donger
I'm sorry I constructed my last sentence without care. Please forgive me!

Done.

Fat Elvis
I wouldn't think so. He's a thoracic surgeon.

A surgeon? There goes the neighborhood....

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah, shocking, I know, to think that some multi-milionaire pop star gets laid frequently.

Next you'll try to tell me that superstar athletes get laid a lot! Really?

I'm glad there are geniouses like you here to explain these things to me.

:drool:

It doesn't take a genius to know that severely overweight people don't pull as much pussy as someone in good health. Money or not.

Women like guys who take good care of themselves. New concept, i know.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Yes, but they are likely low-class slores.

My 14 year old son wears these hats, attends a $19k a year school. Mostly high class slores there and they dig his gear(out of school, not allowed there). You are invited to my pool any weekend to see. It's a generational thing. I don't do it but I've accepted it.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:21 AM
That's because you're kinda dumb when it comes to anything outside of suburban white.

Flat billed hats sometimes bend in the middle. Anyone who has ever owned one knows this and knows what it looks like.

Go easy man. Don't fall into the pit you deplore. Donger is a rational dude, not deserving of the racial shit.

Donger
08-08-2013, 11:23 AM
My 14 year old son wears these hats, attends a $19k a year school. Mostly high class slores there and they dig his gear(out of school, not allowed there). You are invited to my pool any weekend to see. It's a generational thing. I don't do it but I've accepted it.

Sure, I understand. My boy wears one, too. Just not while golfing.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Go easy man. Don't fall into the pit you deplore. Donger is a rational dude, not deserving of the racial shit.

So who hijacked VailPass's old account?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:24 AM

My comment wasn't intended to call him racist.

It was meant to call him sheltered and socially unaware.

Donger
08-08-2013, 11:25 AM

Out of curiosity, how aware of are you of "suburban White" culture?

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:25 AM
So who hijacked VailPass's old account?

Huh? I've been jacked?

Donger
08-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Huh? I've been jacked?

Probably by some "gangsta" wearing a flat-billed hat sideways.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:28 AM

You're a good poster. You've pulled the socio economic card, hate to see that in either direction. It detracts from the conversation. I've done it myself in the past so can't claim innocence, just saying.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Probably by some "gangsta" wearing a flat-billed hat sideways.

:) probably my son

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Out of curiosity, how aware of are you of "suburban White" culture?

Lived it.

I've lived it all. Im a unique little butterfly.

Im half white/Half Mexican.

I look completely Mexican. I married a Mexican girl. I don't speak a word of spanish.

I talk like a white guy. I speak perfect English. I was raised by a white Republican.

Ironically, all of my closest friends are black. Ever since grade school, i've hung out with the black kids. I've simply had more in common with them.

When my dad was in and out of jail, i lived in black homes, mexican homes and white homes, as they've all welcomed me in with open arms.

The white side of my family is WHITE. Grandparents are from Virginia. My Uncle is practically a reincarnate of Vail. Big nice house, a Boat, multiple cars, sends his kids to private school. My other other Uncle is as white as can be too. Works for NASA. Has a 5 bedroom home in Palmdale with 4 little pasty white kids.

I'm well exposed to all 3 cultures.

MTG#10
08-08-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm well exposed to all 3 cultures.Yeah but you know nothing of Asian culture you poser.

Donger
08-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Lived it.

I've lived it all. Im a unique little butterfly.

Im half white/Half Mexican.

I look completely Mexican. I married a Mexican girl. I don't speak a word of spanish.

I talk like a white guy. I speak perfect English. I was raised by a white Republican.

Ironically, all of my closest friends are black. Ever since grade school, i've hung out with the black kids. I've simply had more in common with them.

The white side of my family is WHITE. Grandparents are from Virginia. My Uncle is practically a reincarnate of Vail. Big nice house, a Boat, multiple cars, sends his kids to private school. My other other Uncle is as white as can be too. Works for NASA. Has a 5 bedroom home in Palmdale with 4 little pasty white kids.

I'm well exposed to all 3 cultures.

I thought you were raised in foster homes and such, or am I confusing you with someone else?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:37 AM
I thought you were raised in foster homes and such, or am I confusing you with someone else?

That's after i ran away. I lived in a group home from 15-18 years old. Then i moved out and roomed up with a Mexican GF and black friend.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Every time I see a tool wearing a flat bill hat I want to strangle him. If you wear flat bill hats you have at least once in your life had a cock in you. Most likely several times.

Simply not true, especially in the quad/dirt bike/skater sector. Especially in big cities. My kid wears, small time sponsor gives them to him. It's what the younger generation does in some places.

BigCatDaddy
Huh? I've been jacked?

Yeah, man. You used to be rude, crude, and funny. It's a kindler gentler Vailpass. I suspect you got Hootied by the mods?

Donger
That's after i ran away. I live in a group home from 15-18 years old. Then i moved out and roomed up with a Mexican GF and black friend.

Oh, okay.

Well in that case, I born and raised in a very poor, working class neighborhood. Also very ethnically and racially diverse. Now, that all changed when we moved to KC, but to say I've no experience outside my "suburban White" world isn't accurate. I just greatly prefer it to the other.

MTG#10
08-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Simply not true, especially in the quad/dirt bike/skater sector. Especially in big cities. My kid wears, small time sponsor gives them to him. It's what the younger generation does in some places.Yeah...we've already been through this sir :)

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Yeah, man. You used to be rude, crude, and funny. It's a kindler gentler Vailpass. I suspect you got Hootied by the mods?

Nah. Vail has always been this way. He just trolls hard sometimes. Vail is actually one of the more grounded posters i've come across tbh.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:43 AM
That's after i ran away. I lived in a group home from 15-18 years old. Then i moved out and roomed up with a Mexican GF and black friend.

You've fought hard and come out on top, keep it up. My oldest has a Mexican gf and madre deia is she hot. Cultures mix. Strange for me but learning it. OTH you need to get where Donger is coming from.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Simply not true, especially in the quad/dirt bike/skater sector.

Which would be my sector. Pretty much how i dress.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:45 AM

Nah, never. Going through some shit that's given me perspective. No worries, I'll be a prick again soon.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah...we've already been through this sir :)

My bad.:D

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:48 AM
You've fought hard and come out on top, keep it up. My oldest has a Mexican gf and madre deia is she hot. Cultures mix. Strange for me but learning it. OTH you need to get where Donger is coming from.

Heh. It was strange for my Grandparents too. I remember overhearing plenty of conversations they had when i was kid. Both of their sons married mexican girls. My cousins are all little half breeds like me.

My friends would look at me weird when i told them my last name was "Dolan"....white as fuck haha.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Which would be my sector. Pretty much how i dress.

I never knew it til my boy got into competitive riding. Very different. Cars that hop, untied shoes, Tilly's shirts. Gotta let people be who they are.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 11:51 AM
It doesn't take a genius to know that severely overweight people don't pull as much pussy as someone in good health. Money or not.

Women like guys who take good care of themselves. New concept, i know.

I'm happily married, you stupid little douche. As a result of this, I "pull pussy" anytime I want to. I don't have to worry about buying it, or renting it, or if it's diseased, or if it'll go home at the end of the night with somebody else.

New concept, I know.

You can go back to dangling off Bieber's nuts now, fanboi. LMAO

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm happily married, you stupid little douche. As a result of this, I "pull pussy" anytime I want to. I don't have to worry about buying it, or renting it, or if it's diseased, or if it'll go home at the end of the night with somebody else.

New concept, I know.

We all buy it brother, in one form or another:D

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Nah, never. Going through some shit that's given me perspective. No worries, I'll be a prick again soon.

Awesome :D

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 11:55 AM

New concept, I know.

Cool story. Good for you.

You brought up Bieber...not me.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Awesome :D

Yeah you can hate me again soon:)

Frazod
08-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Cool story. Good for you.

Not sure if you're lying or just that stupid. But it's not like I really care all that much.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9867800&postcount=245

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah you can hate me again soon:)

Hey man, anyone that gets banned from a Frankie thread is okay in my book.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Hey man, anyone that gets banned from a Frankie thread is okay in my book.

Thanks man. Funniest thing about that is I didn't know I was breaking the rules. If only my iq were that high.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Not sure if you're lying or just that stupid. But it's not like I really care all that much.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9867800&postcount=245

That was in response to Donger. Again, not something i brought up.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:05 PM
That was in response to Donger. Again, not something i brought up.

Did Donger type the word "Bieber" in your post, numbnuts?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Did Donger type the word "Bieber" in your post, numbnuts?

Are you really this dumb? Maybe you should go back and read the thread. Holy shit you look stupid right now.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Are you really this dumb? Maybe you should go back and read the thread. Holy shit you look stupid right now.

I'm not one who got all cunty over a joke, sweetheart.

And if you EVER do anything that doesn't make you look stupid, by all means, let me know. There's a first time for everything, I guess.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm not one who got all ****y over a joke, sweetheart.

And if you EVER do anything that doesn't make you look stupid, by all means, let me know. There's a first time for everything, I guess.

So weak.

Quick, go delete your post before someone reads it. You're embarrassing yourself. You're practically tripping over yourself to make a decent argument.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
So weak.

Quick, go delete your post before someone reads it. You're embarrassing yourself. You're practically tripping over yourself to make a decent argument.

I think one of the candles in your Bieber shrine is about go out. You'd better hurry up and replace it.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:21 PM
I think one of the candles in your Bieber shrine is about go out. You'd better hurry up and replace it.

I'm seriously embarrassed for you. I don't think you understand how dumb you sound right now. Apparently you don't know how to read. Either that or you're too lazy to do it...which is also believable.

What are you even doing here?

Isn't there a treadmill that you should be running on right now?

vailpass
08-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Stop it you two.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm seriously embarrassed for you. I don't think you understand how dumb you sound right now. Apparently you don't know how to read. Either that or you're too lazy to do it...which is also believable.

What are you even doing here?

Isn't there a treadmill that you should be running on right now?

Isn't there a tampon you could stuff up your box right now to stop the bleeding?

TEX
08-08-2013, 12:25 PM

ROFL

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Isn't there a tampon you could stuff up your box right now to stop the bleeding?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_exercise

I know it's just wiki, but if you need more info just let me know.

I use this forum http://www.bodybuilding.com/ a lot too. A lot of good info in there.

If you need help with Nutrition, Silock is pretty knowledgeable.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_exercise

I know it's just wiki, but if you need more info just let me know.

I use this forum http://www.bodybuilding.com/ a lot too. A lot of good info in there.

If you need help with Nutrition, Silock is pretty knowledgeable.

Here's some jerkoff material for you, fanboi. No need to thank me - I get my thanks from helping others.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34300000/justin-bieber-2013-justin-bieber-34396346-1131-1600.jpg

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Here's some jerkoff material for you, fanboi. No need to thank me - I get my thanks from helping others.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34300000/justin-bieber-2013-justin-bieber-34396346-1131-1600.jpg

Opposed to jerk of material for you?

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/4/1brw.jpg

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Hrmmmm.....Might be something to this...

http://sportsgeezer.com/2011/angry-men-are-fat-men-and-angrier-men-are-even-fatter/

Angry Men Are Fat Men, And Angrier Men Are Even Fatter

All men may be created equal, but angry men eventually end up unequally fat, according to a study conducted by French researchers and published in the American Journal of Epidemiology. Reuters reports on the study, which examined data on 6,484 British men and women, ages 35 to 55. Reseachers measured the hostility of participants at the beginning of the study and BMI's at four different points during the 19 year study. They found that hostile subjects, both men and women, had higher BMI's in the beginning, and that BMIs rose over time. They also found that while the relationship between BMI and hostility remained constant for women, hostility increased with BMI in the men.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Opposed to jerk of material for you?

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/4/1brw.jpg

Nah. The wife's more into chocolate. I'd prefer a nice slice of cheesecake.

Here you go. He's wearing a flat bill hat in this one, just for you! OHHH BABY!!!!!!!

http://thehotzoneusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Justin-Bieber_94.jpg

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Hrmmmm.....Might be something to this...

http://sportsgeezer.com/2011/angry-men-are-fat-men-and-angrier-men-are-even-fatter/

Angry Men Are Fat Men, And Angrier Men Are Even Fatter

All men may be created equal, but angry men eventually end up unequally fat, according to a study conducted by French researchers and published in the American Journal of Epidemiology. Reuters reports on the study, which examined data on 6,484 British men and women, ages 35 to 55. Reseachers measured the hostility of participants at the beginning of the study and BMI's at four different points during the 19 year study. They found that hostile subjects, both men and women, had higher BMI's in the beginning, and that BMIs rose over time. They also found that while the relationship between BMI and hostility remained constant for women, hostility increased with BMI in the men.

A great cure for this is getting vaginal little punks from San Diego to fly into a rage on the interwebs.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=frazod;9868175]Nah. The wife's more into chocolate. I'd prefer a nice slice of cheesecake.

Here you go. He's wearing a flat bill hat in this one, just for you! OHHH BABY!!!!!!!

The Beiber thing has no merit. Not sure why you keep posting it. Anyone with half a brain can read the thread and see that. Im waiting for you to get creative and funny....hasn't happened yet.

Randomly making shit up to talk about....I guess that's what you do when you're a fat ass with no life. I'm sure your chair is begging for you to get up off your ass and go do something.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:49 PM
A great cure for this is getting vaginal little punks from San Diego to fly into a rage on the interwebs.

As you can see im clearly enraged.

:rolleyes:

I am entertained now at least. So that's nice.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 12:50 PM
His hands are shaking in rage so much he can't even use the quote function correctly.

Damn, I have a real gift for this. LMAO

Tombstone RJ
08-08-2013, 12:51 PM
lulz

Stryker
08-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Its actually quite simple

Flat bill hats = Douchebag

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:56 PM
His hands are shaking in rage so much he can't even use the quote function correctly.

Damn, I have a real gift for this. LMAO

Really? That's what you're gonna go with it?

Jesus....LMAO

I changed my mind. This isn't entertaining anymore. Now I just kinda feel bad for you. I understand Hootie now.

You honestly think you making shit up about me liking Beiber angers me? Is that REALLY what you think?

Wow man....you need to find something to do with your life. This isn't healthy.

Frazod
Its actually quite simple

Flat bill hats = Douchebag

Yeah, pretty much.

Frazod
Really? That's what you're gonna go with it?

Jesus....LMAO

I changed my mind. This isn't entertaining anymore. Now I just kinda feel bad for you. I understand Hootie now.

You honestly think you making shit up about me liking Beiber angers me? Is that REALLY what you think?

Wow man....you need to find something to do with your life. This isn't healthy.

Yes, I'm sure you do understand Hootie.

Beat up any tables lately? LMAO

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes, I'm sure you do understand Hootie.

Beat up any tables lately? LMAO

Ah....i see.

You're going to start developing some unhealthy obsession with me now...

I know how this works. I've seen you in action.

teedubya
08-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm gonna wear my Royals flat bill hat to the Royals game tonight.

blaise
08-08-2013, 01:02 PM
To each his own, but I don't get the appeal. They look dumb, to me, and they feel uncomfortable. At least the one my brother-in-law sent me for Christmas does. Feels like having a box on your head.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Ah....i see.

You're going to start developing some unhealthy obsession with me now...

I know how this works. I've seen you in action.

No more than any of the other punk ass idiots that infest this place. You're a dime a dozen. Actually, a dime is too generous.

Donger
08-08-2013, 01:20 PM

I think I brought her up, actually.

loochy
08-08-2013, 01:20 PM
No more than any of the other punk ass idiots that infest this place. You're a dime a dozen. Actually, a dime is too generous.

well you sure do seem to cherish those dimes

hootie
kc native
detoxing

Frazod
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM
well you sure do seem to cherish those dimes

hootie
kc native
detoxing

Why'd you stop there? LMAO

Al Bundy
08-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Yeah, pretty much.

So you've got your flat billed St. Louis Cardinals hat on every night?

Frazod
08-08-2013, 01:29 PM
So you've got your flat billed St. Louis Cardinals hat on every night?

Yep. The one that says 11-Time World Champions.

Al Bundy
08-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Yep. The one that says 11-Time World Champions.

Or are you one of those even douchier idiots that pre-curved Cardinals hat?

Frazod
08-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Or are you one of those even douchier idiots that pre-curved Cardinals hat?

I have more than one. Depends on whether I'm kicking it in the crib or running with my homeys.

KC native
08-08-2013, 01:57 PM

Yes, he is. Bitch titted frazbob also thinks that anyone that disagrees with his narrow view on the world is foaming at the mouth like he does when there is food around.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Yes, he is. Bitch titted frazbob also thinks that anyone that disagrees with his narrow view on the world is foaming at the mouth like he does when there is food around.

If I wear a flat bill hat and find a little kid to smoke dope wit will u finally start 2 like mee? Cuz dat's importantz 2 me bro!

ChiTown
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM

It would be really cool if we could get a MMA type match going between Frazod and a number of the folks that want to take him on. I think that would be highly entertaining for me.

SO GET BUSY AND ENTERTAIN ME, DAMNIT!:cuss:

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:02 PM
It would be really cool if we could get a MMA type match going between Frazod and a number of the folks that want to take him on. I think that would be highly entertaining for me.

Im scurrd of native he haz big bad tat must bee reel tuff

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 02:04 PM

He'd get winded stepping into the ring. Probably couldn't fit through the cage door.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:06 PM
He'd get winded stepping into the ring. Probably couldn't fit through the cage door.

More likely I'd drown in all the estrogen from your gushing vags.

suzzer99
08-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Flat bill hat is the new chinstrap beard.

loochy
08-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Why'd you stop there? LMAO

i stopped because i can't remember who else you constantly go back and forth with

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 02:12 PM
i stopped because i can't remember who else you constantly go back and forth with

I thought Bambi to Frazod is what Chiefs4Me is to Donger :shrug:

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:18 PM

Well, there's Wickedson, of course. And Zach. The DC libtards don't care much for me. jettio actually threatened to beat me up yesterday, which was amusing.

I just have a way with people. At least, a very specific type of people.

KC native
08-08-2013, 02:19 PM

It would be boring as shit. Frazbob can't walk to the end of his block without getting winded.

KC native
08-08-2013, 02:21 PM
If I wear a flat bill hat and find a little kid to smoke dope wit will u finally start 2 like mee? Cuz dat's importantz 2 me bro!

You suck at memes

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:23 PM
You suck at memes

Tis reely hurtz bro :(

KC native
08-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Tis reely hurtz bro :(

I guess all the paper work has been filed, the coffee pots are full, and the real workers are out on the golf course because you're back to sending me racist neg reps.

I cant stand flat bill... 08-08-2013 03:23 PM frazod U cutt mee deap bro
I cant stand flat bill... 08-08-2013 03:07 PM frazod Can you get mee a taco bro????

loochy
08-08-2013, 02:28 PM
You suck at memes

WAR ON MEMES

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:30 PM
WAR ON MEMES

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i10/drewcarey_mimi_240x260_052820041523.jpg

loochy
08-08-2013, 02:33 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i10/drewcarey_mimi_240x260_052820041523.jpg

WAR ON MY EYES

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 02:35 PM
More likely I'd drown in all the estrogen from your gushing vags.

I wouldn't worry about drowning. You'd have to get your fatass out of the chair first.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't worry about drowning. You'd have to get your fatass out of the chair first.

That would be the case, if I was as much of a fatass as you are a weeping vag. But I'm not.

Try again, sweetie.

Al Bundy
08-08-2013, 02:55 PM
You can tell Frazod is in a tizzy because of his constant use of the word "vag".

Frazod
08-08-2013, 03:02 PM
You can tell Frazod is in a tizzy because of his constant use of the word "vag".

If I was surrounded by sharks, I'd yell "shark!".

The little pissant instigators like you always crack me up. You don't want to get involved in the fray directly, but you don't want it to end, either, so you keep bumping the thread trying to egg shit on.

Be sure to whine about how I don't get along with people later, too. That's always a hoot.

jspchief
08-08-2013, 04:10 PM
They look stupid.

When you guys defending them get older, you'll admit they looked stupid.

Youth fads.

Simply Red
08-08-2013, 06:44 PM
well I see this bump back-fired.

:(

SnakeXJones
08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
I wear hats alot I have to get that curve on the bill but those flat bills those hats make everyone look like the typical douche

Baby Lee
08-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Shorts and a "T-shirt."

Shorticle pantaloons and one of your 'Tee-ing' shirts [/Sir Dame Andrew Lloyd Weber]

58-4ever
08-08-2013, 08:50 PM
I've never worn one, but you're just showing your age. A generation ago it was backwards caps. Deal with it fuck face.

GoChargers
08-08-2013, 10:11 PM
I wear hats with only an extremely slight curve in the brim - they might as well be flat. But that's just because I like wearing hats, but curved-brim hats look goofy on me. I don't leave the stickers on like douchebags do.

stevieray
08-09-2013, 07:28 AM
detoxing needs to get laid.

Fat Elvis
08-09-2013, 07:44 AM
detoxing needs to get laid.

Not happenin' with that flat billed hat.

Simply Red
08-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Racist.

I just noticed this ROFL

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 08:10 AM
I don't mind flat billed hats. It's those damn skinny jeans that I can't stand.

jspchief
08-09-2013, 08:20 AM

Yes. Flat billed hats are the height of fashion compared to skinny jeans. Exactly 0% of males can pull them off without looking gay.

Simply Red
08-09-2013, 08:38 AM
I hate jeans in the stores these days. I am glad I stocked up when jeans were still somewhat cool.

Fat Elvis
08-09-2013, 08:44 AM
I hate jeans in the stores these days. I am glad I stocked up when jeans were still somewhat cool.

You probably have a drawer full of capris.

MTG#10
08-09-2013, 09:45 AM
:LOL:

If I had to name one person here that would be most likely to wear skinny jeans it would definitely be SR.

MTG#10
08-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Im sorry SR did that hurt your feelings?

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 10:17 AM

And this is why I hate the skinny jean fad. It's fucking up where I buy my jeans from. I used to be able to get a good pair of jeans from Pac Sun, no problem. Now that place is fucking loaded with skinny, skinnier, and skinniest jeans and I want to donky kick the shit out of the people who buy them.

The hats? No issue. I can happily walk around with no hat on. But jeans? I guess I could still walk around happily without them, but there would be an issue or two.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 10:23 AM
And this is why I hate the skinny jean fad. It's ****ing up where I buy my jeans from. I used to be able to get a good pair of jeans from Pac Sun, no problem. Now that place is ****ing loaded with skinny, skinnier, and skinniest jeans and I want to donky kick the shit out of the people who buy them.

The hats? No issue. I can happily walk around with no hat on. But jeans? I guess I could still walk around happily without them, but there would be an issue or two.

:D

DMAC
08-09-2013, 10:27 AM
I flattened my bill out today. I FEEL AWESOME.

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 10:29 AM

:thumb:

vailpass
08-09-2013, 10:29 AM

Teenage pussy coming your way! (Legal teenage, that is)

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Teenage pussy coming your way! (Legal teenage, that is)

Incoming!!!! LMAO

Dayze
08-09-2013, 10:31 AM

LMAO
I'll bet.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Incoming!!!! LMAO

I see it at my son's races most every weekend. Those flat billed hat wearing riders pull the hotties :-)

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 10:43 AM

What about fat guys in skinny jeans? I think that's pretty hilarious.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 10:44 AM

Is that even possible?

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 10:46 AM

Muffin Tops. I could see that, but it's still infuriating after the initial shock wears off. I still can't get my jeans because Tubby McFat**** wanted his skinny jeans.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Muffin Tops. I could see that, but it's still infuriating after the initial shock wears off. I still can't get my jeans because Tubby McFat**** wanted his skinny jeans.

Is there a shortage of Levis or Luckys where you live? No smart ass, just don't get why you can't get jeans.

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Is there a shortage of Levis or Luckys where you live? No smart ass, just don't get why you can't get jeans.

No, I can still get jeans. It was just more convenient when I could do all of my clothes shopping at one place. Plus their jeans were jeans I preferred, so in essence, I bitch, but have moved on. Those were the days, get off my lawn and such. :D

vailpass
08-09-2013, 11:04 AM
No, I can still get jeans. It was just more convenient when I could do all of my clothes shopping at one place. Plus their jeans were jeans I preferred, so in essence, I bitch, but have moved on. Those were the days, get off my lawn and such. :D

Feel ya!:)

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Is that even possible?

I've seen it on more than one occasion. It looks just as funny as it sounds.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 11:12 AM
I've seen it on more than one occasion. It looks just as funny as it sounds.

I don't knock people for their physical limitations but that's just wrong. Go with what ya got, not what you're not. That's like fat chicks in belly shirts.

Consistent1
08-09-2013, 11:14 AM

Just go to somewhere like Wal Mart and buy a bunch of Dickies clothes. They aren't all carpenter jeans. The shirts are bad-ass. Over the years all kinds of metal bands wear that stuff, Beastie boys, etc. Cheap, some of it is way cool and it lasts a long time.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Just go to somewhere like Wal Mart and buy a bunch of Dickies clothes. They aren't all carpenter jeans. The shirts are bad-ass. Over the years all kinds of metal bands wear that stuff, Beastie boys, etc. Cheap, some of it is way cool and it lasts a long time.

Tilly's has good jeans too, often a sale so you don't overpay.

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 11:19 AM

This. My wardrobe is pretty basic. Dickies, Chuck T All Stars and some plain white T's.

Cheap, lasts a long time and i look damn good in it too.

vailpass
08-09-2013, 11:36 AM
This. My wardrobe is pretty basic. Dickies, Chuck T All Stars and some plain white T's.

You go boy! I do outlet malls, lots of good stuff at good deals.

loochy
08-09-2013, 12:18 PM
i like to buy clothes at dollar general

they have some awesome jeans

vailpass
08-09-2013, 12:19 PM
i like to buy clothes at dollar general

they have some awesome jeans

You make funny joke

loochy
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
You make funny joke

nah for real dude

You know when chicks wear sunglasses with DG on the side? THAT MEANS DOLLAR GENERAL FOOL

vailpass
08-09-2013, 12:25 PM
nah for real dude

You know when chicks wear sunglasses with DG on the side? THAT MEANS DOLLAR GENERAL FOOL

ROFL nice every milf at my kids school wears Dolce shades. I'm totally steaing that from you.

loochy
08-09-2013, 12:57 PM
ROFL nice every milf at my kids school wears Dolce shades. I'm totally steaing that from you.

high fashion /tosh
http://media.al.com/bargain-mom/photo/dg-logojpg-377657e1424f678a.jpg
http://splashographics.com/Shop/images/DG2.jpg

Consistent1
08-09-2013, 01:13 PM

Watch Before I Forget, Vans and Sambas. Sambas are killer cheap shows. I just wish Paul wasn't dead so they would make an album again. All Hope is Gone will drive you crazy if you keep listening to it. So good on the variations. Just great music. And yes I listen to all the other stuff they made, but that was the masterpiece to me.

Frazod
08-09-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't knock people for their physical limitations but that's just wrong. Go with what ya got, not what you're not. That's like fat chicks in belly shirts.

Ever been to a concert for a 70s-80s group, where the women try to stuff their 00s-10s bodies into their old 70s-80s groupie clothes?

It ain't pretty.

Consistent1
08-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Dane, do you know Corey?

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Watch Before I Forget, Vans and Sambas. Sambas are killer cheap shows. I just wish Paul wasn't dead so they would make an album again. All Hope is Gone will drive you crazy if you keep listening to it. So good on the variations. Just great music. And yes I listen to all the other stuff they made, but that was the masterpiece to me.

Are you talking about Slipknot?

Dude....I just picked up Vol. 3 The subliminal Verses yesterday......****ing in love with this album. Problem is, it really makes me wanna break something.

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 01:58 PM

Yea that's basically what I do. Go metal!

mdchiefsfan
08-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Are you talking about Slipknot?

Dude....I just picked up Vol. 3 The subliminal Verses yesterday......****ing in love with this album. Problem is, it really makes me wanna break something.

Their first album is what I am currently working out to. That shit gets me hyped

-King-
08-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Just bought these. Why is this a thread?

http://www.newerabaseballcaps.org/images/Product/Kansas-City-Royals-Black-On-White-Hat-ID1411-.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/09/Supreme-Leather-Visor-New-Era-02.jpeg

Link to the supreme hat. The leather is pretty stupid though.

Dayze
08-09-2013, 02:00 PM
they look like hats Charlie Brown would wear

Tombstone RJ
08-09-2013, 02:07 PM
they look like hats Charlie Brown would wear

lol, yep.

Frazod
08-09-2013, 02:09 PM
I always wondered who the douchebags are that buy team gear in the wrong color.

Hai guyz, I got a Chiefz hat in Raidurz colors! lol

Dayze
08-09-2013, 02:14 PM
I knew there was a reason I thought Charlie was a douche bag. Could never pin point it though.
http://collectpeanuts.com/Collection/ImagesW/Jewelry/2010092/pins/IMG_1459.jpg

vailpass
08-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Ever been to a concert for a 70s-80s group, where the women try to stuff their 00s-10s bodies into their old 70s-80s groupie clothes?

It ain't pretty.

No. That does not sound good.

ThaVirus
08-09-2013, 03:04 PM

Are you a cholo?

Al Bundy
08-09-2013, 04:28 PM
I always wondered who the douchebags are that buy team gear in the wrong color.

Hai guyz, I got a Chiefz hat in Raidurz colors! lol

That's not a Chiefs hat.....

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Are you a cholo?

Hell No, wth?

Cholos wear Dickies.....that are too big....

They wear Nike Cortez's or K-Swiss....not Leather Low top Chuck T's

They wear socks up to their knees....

They wear shirts that are too big for them....I wear clothes that fit.

I dress more like...the way Vail's son dresses i suppose. I shop at Tilly's etc as well.

Bambi
08-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Link to the supreme hat. The leather is pretty stupid though.

It's okay. Wears pretty nice and stays clean looking as opposed to the regular material.

I only really wear black ones so the scuffs and such aren't bad.

My boy just sent me this one.

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/undefeated-x-new-era-5-strikes-spring-10-59fifty-fitted-caps-2.jpg

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 04:37 PM
It's okay. Wears pretty nice and stays clean looking as opposed to the regular material.

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/undefeated-x-new-era-5-strikes-spring-10-59fifty-fitted-caps-2.jpg

That's a pretty cool hat.

Bugeater
08-09-2013, 04:37 PM
You're a fucking tool.

Donger
08-09-2013, 04:47 PM

Your son sent you a hat?

Bugeater
08-09-2013, 04:52 PM
That last post was actually directed to Wickedson, but Detoxing is still a bit of a tool for liking it.

ModSocks
08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
That last post was actually directed to Wickedson, but Detoxing is still a bit of a tool for liking it.

lol

Frazod
08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
That's not a Chiefs hat.....

Yes, douche-with-the-gay-ass-Bucs-logo, I'm aware of that.

It's a Royalz hat in White Sux colors.

Al Bundy
08-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Yes, douche-with-the-gay-ass-Bucs-logo, I'm aware of that.

It's a Royalz hat in White Sux colors.

So... why did you say "Chiefs hat with Raiders colors?" You moron.

Frazod
08-09-2013, 05:07 PM
So... why did you say "Chiefs hat with Raiders colors?" You moron.

It was just an example, you moron. You'll notice I didn't quote the post with the photo in it.

Bugeater
08-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Did someone say Chiefs hat in Raider colors?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/513542/divchamps1.jpg

loochy
08-09-2013, 05:17 PM
You're a fucking tool.

ROFL

Frazod
08-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Did someone say Chiefs hat in Raider colors?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/513542/divchamps1.jpg

Yeah, I've got one.

But I sure as hell don't have one of these

http://www.wholesalemlbcaps.org/images//NFL-Kansas-City-Chiefs-Black-59FIFTY-Fitted-Hat.jpg

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2013, 05:56 PM

Does that mean "5"?

loochy
08-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Does that mean "5"?

No, it means pillowbitergot.

Fat Elvis
08-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Earlier today I asked my high school aged daughter what she thought of guys in flat billed hats and said guys who wear them are "swag fags" and that whenever she sees someone wearing one she "wants to punch them in the face."

Bambi
08-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Does that mean "5"?

It's UNDFTD. A brand I've built some stores for over the past few years. Small outfit but nice stuff if your into streetwear.

http://undefeated.com

08-10-2013, 03:25 AM
I would like to burn all flat billed hats. They just piss me off.

Baby Lee
08-10-2013, 04:03 AM

Over probably the past 5-8 years, I've worn one pair of jeans, now I wear them a lot, but it's just the one pair.

Eddie Bauer insulated black jeans. It's the insulation that makes them both warm and comfortable.

Othwise I'm not much of a jeans person. Shorts for as long as weather [and setting of course] permits, chinos, then the insulated jeans, usually with Snotrac insulated waterproof boots.

vailpass
08-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Over probably the past 5-8 years, I've worn one pair of jeans, now I wear them a lot, but it's just the one pair.

Eddie Bauer insulated black jeans. It's the insulation that makes them both warm and comfortable.

Othwise I'm not much of a jeans person. Shorts for as long as weather [and setting of course] permits, chinos, then the insulated jeans, usually with Snotrac insulated waterproof boots.

Interesting. Insulated jeans would catch on fire here right now but come winter....hmmm. might look into that.

Simply Red
08-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Eddie Bauer puts out some fairly nice stuff - priced nicely.

It's definitely a camp-fire look. I'm fine with that - but you absolutely must NOT ONLY wear Eddie Bauer, or you'll suddenly find yourself saying things like "Take Off, Hoser."

vailpass
08-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Eddie Bauer puts out some fairly nice stuff - priced nicely.

It's definitely a camp-fire look. I'm fine with that - but you absolutely must NOT ONLY wear Eddie Bauer, or you'll suddenly find yourself saying things like "Take Off, Hoser."

:D good day eh?

vailpass
08-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Like i said, two completely different cultures and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Guido is about spiked, "Iced" hair.

Flat Billed hats are a product of hip hop culture.

But go ahead and continue to show how little you know about the subject.

Also cycle/quad/boarder culture. I didn't get it at first but have figured out each generation expresses themselves in a way to distance themselves from the former to find individuality.

vailpass
08-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Earlier today I asked my high school aged daughter what she thought of guys in flat billed hats and said guys who wear them are "swag pillowbiters" and that whenever she sees someone wearing one she "wants to punch them in the face."

Your daughter never met my son or his fellow riders:D

Fat Elvis
08-10-2013, 12:13 PM

I doubt she would be impressed....

vailpass
08-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I doubt she would be impressed....

Forgive me, meant no offense. Only saying the opinion you offered isn't universally true. My kid is a good catch. I have no doubt your daughter is a fine young lady. We just have to be careful how we judge.

MTG#10
08-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Also cycle/quad/boarder culture. I didn't get it at first but have figured out each generation expresses themselves in a way to distance themselves from the former to find individuality.By all wearing the same thing :)

Deberg_1990
08-10-2013, 01:05 PM

Its ok, none if us here are homophobic. We welcome all types.
Posted via Mobile Device

jspchief
08-10-2013, 01:21 PM

Perhaps your son is just a swag fag who needs his face punched.

vailpass
08-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Perhaps your son is just a swag pillowbiter who needs his face punched.

Perhaps. Or maybe he's a handsome privileged cycle racer on the west coast:D Tell you the truth it's not the hats these kids wear that bother me, it's the pot smoking. Really struggling to deal with that.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-10-2013, 03:05 PM
I agree with the OP

vailpass
08-10-2013, 03:05 PM
By all wearing the same thing :)

Hah! Exactly. I've pointed this out too. Response is "yes but it isn't what you adults wear".

Pablo
08-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Next thing ya know, kids will be wearing rings in their ears and denim jackets!

Just goofy if ya ask me! My grandpappy didn't fight in no war just so these kids can make fools of themselves!

But, seriously, I'm not a flat bill hat guy. They just don't look good on me. They're fashionable for some people and that's fine. Most men my age wear them. It's actually rare to see guys in curved billed hats under 30 anymore.

It's not really a fad at this point; it's been around for the last decade or so. Apparently longer looking at the DT/Tupac pictures in this thread.

vailpass
08-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Its ok, none if us here are homophobic. We welcome all types.
Posted via Mobile Device

:D

Johnny Vegas
08-19-2013, 01:49 PM
the new era hats the Chiefs players were wearing on the sideline are sick. I had to get myself a new era red one and a black one with a black logo incase things get dark again. Finally a year where they got good looking hats to wear. I can't wait to take the stickers off them. :)

vailpass
08-19-2013, 02:04 PM
the new era hats the Chiefs players were wearing on the sideline are sick. I had to get myself a new era red one and a black one with a black logo incase things get dark again. Finally a year where they got good looking hats to wear. I can't wait to take the stickers off them. :)

apparently you are supposed to leave the stickers and tags on them.

L.A. Chieffan
08-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Bottom sticker only. Top stickers are iffy and tags are a negative. Definite dos and donts good buddy

vailpass
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Bottom sticker only. Top stickers are iffy and tags are a negative. Definite dos and donts good buddy

:) I was just messing around. My kid gets them from his sponsor, they don't have tags on them. I'm an old man and don't know shit about it.

Fish
08-19-2013, 02:21 PM

Wait... "Sick" means "Cool" right?

9er guy
08-19-2013, 02:22 PM

I leave my top sticker on. It gets that weird circle if you don't take it off right away. Especially if you've been in the sun.

Johnny Vegas
08-19-2013, 05:04 PM
I take the stickers off because I'm 30. 30 year olds and up don't wear stickers on their caps. Its for high schoolers and only for high schoolers. Look around. Hell even Jay Z doesn't rock a sticker and he's the ultimate tilted flat bill wearing rap icon because he knows he's too old to sport that. The hologram sticker can also come off. Come to think of it though growing up and being in the era when people began to leave the stickers on hats I never did. Thought it was stupid to leave stickers on a $25 hat.

Pablo
08-19-2013, 05:18 PM
I leave my top sticker on. It gets that weird circle if you don't take it off right away. Especially if you've been in the sun.So, uh, just take it off right away when you buy it.

NJChiefsFan
08-20-2013, 01:57 AM
I have grown to like the look of flat bill hats. I don't leave any of the stickers on though. I don't like the look of it.

Rausch
08-20-2013, 02:28 AM
So, uh, just take it off right away when you buy it.

Stupid douche.

You loose all cred when you do that...

Saccopoo
08-20-2013, 02:56 AM
What's next? Leaving a sale tag in your underwear so it can rub your balls raw?

Take the fucking tags and stickers off you fucking tools. It's just like those fucking asshats who wear their pants below their ass. Hard to run from the Fuzz when your pants keep falling down to your ankles.

loochy
08-20-2013, 07:43 AM
I leave my top sticker on. It gets that weird circle if you don't take it off right away. Especially if you've been in the sun.

:hmmm:

I'm confused about this. Why would you leave the stickers on? Are they scratch and sniff or something?

Fat Elvis
08-20-2013, 08:05 AM
What's next? Leaving a sale tag in your underwear so it can rub your balls raw?

Take the ****ing tags and stickers off you ****ing tools. It's just like those ****ing asshats who wear their pants below their ass. Hard to run from the Fuzz when your pants keep falling down to your ankles.

ROFL You're old.
(like me)

Molitoth
08-20-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm proudly stuck in the late 90's fashion style. (matching clothes, neutral colors, jeans or cords and a plain t-shirt without advertisements)

Everything comes back around, so if I stick to it long enough I will once again be cool someday. =)

Right now it seems we are back into the early 90's with this bright neon color fad... and clothes that do NOT match whatsoever.

Rausch
08-20-2013, 08:29 AM
I'm proudly stuck in the late 90's fashion style.

Everything comes back around, so if I stick to it long enough I will once again be cool someday. =)

Right now it seems we are back into the early 90's with this bright neon color fad... and clothes that do NOT match whatsoever.

Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at and I'm just fine with it...

Fat Elvis
08-20-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm proudly stuck in the late 90's fashion style.

That was the 80s....

Dave Lane
08-20-2013, 08:36 AM
I don't know what you people are talking about.

BTW, IMO MTG is the last person that can identify who's had multiple cocks in them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually I'm fairly certain he is just the man for that job.

Molitoth
08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
That was the 80s....

Late 80's / Early 90's.

jspchief
08-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Late 80's / Early 90's.I'm gonna say mid 80s at the latest. Early 90s was grunge, doc martens, and tight-rolled jeans

NJChiefsFan
08-20-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm proudly stuck in the late 90's fashion style. (matching clothes, neutral colors, jeans or cords and a plain t-shirt without advertisements)

There were some pretty insane outfits during the 90's. Jinco jeans were something I did and still do despise as much as any article of clothing ever created. There are some crazy combos now, but there is also a major part of fashion now that is about a clean look. Much more so than the 90's. Hipster isn't and bright colors aren't the only thing out there.