PDA

View Full Version : Life May be going to jail for awhile

Pages : 1 2 [3]

crazycoffey
02-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Same here,I forgot to mention that little detail.

Mine was called the Board of Education....

Nzoner
02-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Mine was called the Board of Education....

Nice,I can't recall how many times I took the paddle now,more than a few but I think for the most part I turned out okay.

stonedstooge
02-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Nice,I can't recall how many times I took the paddle now,more than a few but I think for the most part I turned out okay.

Link?

Nzoner
02-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Link?

invalid path

royr17
02-20-2012, 11:15 PM
You know what I understand completely what MTG is saying, I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1. If somebody ever did anything to my kids I would probably unload on them too maybe not to that effect but no other man is not going to lay there hands on my kids period, its not acceptable and should not be tolerated.

Hammock Parties
02-20-2012, 11:33 PM
I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1.

Been doing a lot of fucking, huh?

el borracho
02-20-2012, 11:35 PM
I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1.

Did the doctors ever figure out what is causing that?

crazycoffey
02-21-2012, 01:42 AM

Me too.

It's funny, I know I deserved it a few times more than I got it, and I turned out pretty decent. But the time I remember the most was an April fools day joke.

I came home as normal and my step dad was sitting in his chair holding the "board of education" when I walked in the house. He asked me how school was and asked if I knew why he was there with the paddle. I nervously said "no". He said that disappointed him and it meant I was going to get even more punishment. He dragged it out pretty perfectly, I was sucked in to his story that the principle called with bad news about my behavior in school without so much as questioning it. I hadn't done anything, but before I knew it, he had me about ready to cry my eyes out and plead that I had done nothing wrong.

I still remember sitting there ready for a butt whacking that I had no idea as to the reason why it was happening. My stepdad got in a "ready position" and drew the paddle back. He started his swing and stopped just short of my rear end when he said;

"April Fools"

I'm so happy I can kick his ass now.......

jspchief
02-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Jesus Christ. Royjr had reproduced 3 times?

Ebolapox
02-21-2012, 08:06 AM

the movie 'idiocracy' becomes more poignant every freaking day.

Sofa King
02-21-2012, 08:10 AM
I feel bad that i missed the first 6 pages of this thread. I bet i missed a lot.

Phobia
02-21-2012, 08:52 AM
You know what I understand completely what MTG is saying, I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1. If somebody ever did anything to my kids I would probably unload on them too maybe not to that effect but no other man is not going to lay there hands on my kids period, its not acceptable and should not be tolerated.

Has anybody paid for your neutering yet? Because I will if they won't.

JoeyChuckles
02-21-2012, 08:56 AM
I feel bad that i missed the first 6 pages of this thread. I bet i missed a lot.

That's the beauty of message boards. Those pages are still there.

FAX
02-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Me too.

It's funny, I know I deserved it a few times more than I got it, and I turned out pretty decent. But the time I remember the most was an April fools day joke.

I came home as normal and my step dad was sitting in his chair holding the "board of education" when I walked in the house. He asked me how school was and asked if I knew why he was there with the paddle. I nervously said "no". He said that disappointed him and it meant I was going to get even more punishment. He dragged it out pretty perfectly, I was sucked in to his story that the principle called with bad news about my behavior in school without so much as questioning it. I hadn't done anything, but before I knew it, he had me about ready to cry my eyes out and plead that I had done nothing wrong.

I still remember sitting there ready for a butt whacking that I had no idea as to the reason why it was happening. My stepdad got in a "ready position" and drew the paddle back. He started his swing and stopped just short of my rear end when he said;

"April Fools"

Your stepfather was a sick bastard.

FAX

Pasta Little Brioni
02-21-2012, 08:57 AM

I figured Scanlon had a vagina ;)

Nzoner
02-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Me too.

"April Fools"

Hilarious,sounds like something my real dad would do.

Hammock Parties
02-21-2012, 10:13 AM

It's the Kentucky way.

Okie_Apparition
02-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Seems like only yesterday there was a 500 page thread
With Roy jr asking advice on how best to steal 2nd base

vailpass
02-21-2012, 11:06 AM
the movie 'idiocracy' becomes more poignant every freaking day.

That movie used to be funny back when it didn't mirror our current situation.

1ChiefsDan
02-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Of course there were those of us that had a 6' 9" science teacher in middle school that had a large wooden paddle and he used to make us bend over and touch our ankles while facing the lockers.Rushton Elementary School, Principal Smith. Man, can't count the times I got the paddle with holes in it.

Deberg_1990
03-01-2012, 12:52 PM
So wheres the update? Did MTG#10 ever go to jail?

Phobia
03-01-2012, 01:01 PM
So wheres the update? Did MTG#10 ever go to jail?

Why do you think there's no update?

Micjones
03-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Why do you think there's no update?

He wasn't due back in court for another week.

In58men
03-01-2012, 01:18 PM
He fled the country

Dayze
03-01-2012, 01:19 PM
he's living in Dane's basement.

BIG_DADDY
03-01-2012, 01:20 PM
You gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck with all that.

Gonzo
03-01-2012, 01:21 PM
He's hanging out with Fisty McTatt, drinking all kinds of beer and fuckin bitches. That's how Fisty rolls.
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
03-01-2012, 01:23 PM
No difference between parents and step parents. Mom's boyfriend-of-the-month doesn't belong to the club.

^

burt
03-01-2012, 01:28 PM

Lzen
03-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Me too.

"April Fools"

Oh, holy crap. That's good stuff. I may have to use that one.

BIG_DADDY
03-04-2012, 12:08 PM
There sure are some self-riteous dick heads in this thread.
It must really suck to have to get a divorce when you have a kid/kids. Losing a loving family with a mother and a father in a healthy enviroment can never be replaced. To then have your children raised by some other dude I can't even imagine. To know he is physically abusing your child/children who knows what any parent is capable of at that point. To be in the position MTG is now has to hurt you down to your very core. To come in and start capping on the guy and throwing a bunch of hate his way at this point in unbelievable.

I wish you all the luck in the world bro and truly hope you come out of this OK. I will keep you and your kids in our prayers.

NewChief
03-04-2012, 03:28 PM
It must really suck to have to get a divorce when you have a kid/kids. Losing a loving family with a mother and a father in a healthy enviroment can never be replaced. To then have your children raised by some other dude I can't even imagine. To know he is physically abusing your child/children who knows what any parent is capable of at that point. To be in the position MTG is now has to hurt you down to your very core. To come in and start capping on the guy and throwing a bunch of hate his way at this point in unbelievable.

I wish you all the luck in the world bro and truly hope you come out of this OK. I will keep you and your kids in our prayers.

You, evidently, have missed this poster's history during your hiatuses. Trust, me, he doesn't deserve any sort of sympathy, and he's probably making the whole thing up. If he's to be believed, though, his life is straight off a Jerry Springer episode of his own making.

|Zach|
03-04-2012, 03:29 PM

No way you know this posters history in some of these past threads.

BIG_DADDY
03-04-2012, 08:05 PM
You, evidently, have missed this poster's history during your hiatuses. Trust, me, he doesn't deserve any sort of sympathy, and he's probably making the whole thing up. If he's to be believed, though, his life is straight off a Jerry Springer episode of his own making.

No way you know this posters history in some of these past threads.

You guys are absolutely correct in th.at assesment, I am just going off of what was posted.

ClevelandBronco
03-04-2012, 08:16 PM
You guys are absolutely correct in th.at assesment, I am just going off of what was posted.

Yeah. Save your prayers. It's an elaborate white trash fiction.

Imon Yourside
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
When does it come out in Paperback? Big Screen?

kepp
03-05-2012, 07:52 AM
When does it come out in Paperback? Big Screen?

Straight to DVD...or Betamax

Dave Lane
03-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Has anybody paid for your neutering yet? Because I will if they won't.

I'm in. We need way less morans running around the earth.

Imon Yourside
03-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Straight to DVD...or Betamax

Get that disco ball spinning extra fast then.

Predarat
03-13-2012, 07:44 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1005/chest-bump-chest-boobs-athletes-demotivational-poster-1274762128.jpg

Rasputin
03-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Any updates with this guy? Is he in jail?

cabletech94
03-18-2012, 09:05 AM
Any updates with this guy? Is he in jail?

he repped me yesterday in the REP thread.

so i guess if they allow REP in jail..........

get your minds outta the gutters you heathens, i know what youre thinking about.:evil:

Rasputin
03-18-2012, 09:14 AM
he repped me yesterday in the REP thread.

so i guess if they allow REP in jail..........

get your minds outta the gutters you heathens, i know what youre thinking about.:evil:

nttawwt

Rasputin
03-18-2012, 01:20 PM
He's hanging out with Fisty McTatt, drinking all kinds of beer and ****in bitches. That's how Fisty rolls.
Posted via Mobile Device

That would be funny as hell :LOL:

scho63
03-18-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm still trying to understand if this is a giant fraud and the insiders are laughing at the NooB's for falling for it....

I still want to see a mug shot or prison ID number

MTG#10
03-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Didn't to jail, not going to. Not going into any details other than that believe whatever you want, don't really care.

Deberg_1990
03-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Didn't to jail, not going to. Not going into any details other than that believe whatever you want, don't really care.

You already gave us plenty of details indicating how guilty you were.

Scorp
03-18-2012, 02:54 PM

You should really do yourself a favor and stop posting about your fucked up personal life. :rolleyes:

seclark
03-18-2012, 02:54 PM

no shit...it aint like you started a thread about it.
sec

MTG#10
03-18-2012, 02:56 PM
no shit...it aint like you started a thread about it.
sec

That was meant for all the people that think I have just been making all my threads up off the top of my head. Cant go into details anymore, all I can say is Im out a lot of money and time but I wont have to do any time behind bars.

MIAdragon
03-18-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm still trying to understand if this is a giant fraud and the insiders are laughing at the NooB's for falling for it....

I still want to see a mug shot or prison ID number

http://imgur.com/uWFgC.jpg

pr_capone
03-18-2012, 03:01 PM
That was meant for all the people that think I have just been making all my threads up off the top of my head.

You certainly proved them wrong. This thread cleared up EVERYTHING.

Bowser
03-18-2012, 03:04 PM
That was meant for all the people that think I have just been making all my threads up off the top of my head. Cant go into details anymore, all I can say is Im out a lot of money and time but I wont have to do any time behind bars.

http://images.dr3vil.com/files/6/Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

MIAdragon
03-18-2012, 03:05 PM
http://images.dr3vil.com/files/6/Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/200979d1332086397-animated-gif-thread-c30df8b71adbbdecc64318a32f5324ca.gif

MTG#10
03-18-2012, 03:06 PM
You certainly proved them wrong. This thread cleared up EVERYTHING.

Wasnt trying to prove anything or clear anything up, just saying I dont care if anyone believes me or not. I cant go into anymore detail with people snooping around public records trying to identify me. I don't really care to have my identity revealed on a public forum for obvious reasons. I share personal life experiences because I'm anonymous and nobody here knows me. If everyone did, I wouldn't reveal anything about my personal life.

Bowser
03-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Wasnt trying to prove anything or clear anything up, just saying I dont care if anyone believes me or not. I cant go into anymore detail with people snooping around public records trying to identify me. I don't really care to have my identity revealed on a public forum for obvious reasons. I share personal life experiences because I'm anonymous and nobody here knows me. If everyone did, I wouldn't reveal anything about my personal life.

Are you new here?

Dave Lane
03-18-2012, 03:28 PM

So you are saying that the posters on the site aren't good enough to figure out who you are?

Oh my this is gonna get good. :popcorn:

seclark
03-18-2012, 03:32 PM
That was meant for all the people that think I have just been making all my threads up off the top of my head. .

Wasnt trying to prove anything or clear anything up, just saying I dont care if anyone believes me or not.

take a break, man. serious.
sec

Rasputin
03-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Lowenbrau beer must be good beer? Havn't ever had any.

|Zach|
03-18-2012, 11:43 PM

You are either full of shit or a horrible human being.

I have never wanted someone to be full of shit as much as I do now.

Predarat
03-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Hope the punk that hit the 11 year old spends time in the slammer.

Phobia
03-19-2012, 08:03 AM
So you are saying that the posters on the site aren't good enough to figure out who you are?

Oh my this is gonna get good. :popcorn:
Haven't even tried. He drives a 3-color El Camino and parks in from of Unit 9 most weekends. Other than that, who cares?

luv
03-19-2012, 08:07 AM

If you're talking about me, I have to admit that I didn't (and don't) think enough about you to remember to check the docket. Sorry.

buddha
03-19-2012, 08:12 AM
You had a perfect opportunity to press charges against the scumbag boyfriend, possibly get custody reversed, and potentially improve the lives of your two kids. Instead, you're going to do more jail time and your kids' lives will likely get worse.

As much as we would all love to punch people out when they do wrong to those we love or to us ourselves, the deck is stacked against you if you do. If you are one of the, "I don't give a shit about the consequence...I'm attacking" kind of guys...well, sucks to be you.

FishingRod
03-19-2012, 09:02 AM
This is a bit of a tough situation. Now if you x had smacked your daughter in the mouth this would probably have worked out a little better for everyone. I doubt this is the case but I do remember a friend of mine witnessed his son smack himself in the face and then ran to Mom claiming his older sister had hit him in the face. The point being is that everyone else children other than our own lie about everything.

MTG#10
03-19-2012, 09:21 AM
You had a perfect opportunity to press charges against the scumbag boyfriend, possibly get custody reversed, and potentially improve the lives of your two kids. Instead, you're going to do more jail time and your kids' lives will likely get worse.

I already had/have custody of my kids, and no Im not doing any more jail time.

loochy
03-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Im not doing any more jail time.

yeah you are

Sofa King
03-19-2012, 09:50 AM
yeah you are

If anyone should be doing jail time, it's you, just for the simple fact that you LET OUR TEAM DOWN!!!

loochy
03-19-2012, 10:01 AM
If anyone should be doing jail time, it's you, just for the simple fact that you LET OUR TEAM DOWN!!!

i should slap your daughter and then you can come rupture my spleen, ok?

threebag
03-19-2012, 10:16 AM
i should slap your daughter and then you can come rupture my spleen, ok?

she would probably slap you back. she dont need help with the light work.

Rasputin
03-19-2012, 10:25 AM
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii574/KCTattoo58/th_avatar7667_111-4.jpg (http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii574/KCTattoo58/?action=view&current=avatar7667_111-4.jpg)

Deberg_1990
03-19-2012, 10:30 AM

any more jail time? You sound like a real winner.

threebag
03-19-2012, 11:09 AM

You're an idiot.

burt
03-19-2012, 11:32 AM
The point being is that everyone else children other than our own lie about everything.

My teenagers lie when tellin' the truth is easier.

MTG#10
03-19-2012, 12:02 PM

Yeah I spent one night when this incident occurred. First and only trouble Ive ever been in...as an adult anyway.

Skyy God
03-19-2012, 12:11 PM

Someone track down this clown and forward the info to the Greene or Christian Co prosecutor.

MTG#10
03-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Someone track down this clown and forward the info to the Greene or Christian Co prosecutor.

Already reached a plea agreement with the Greene co prosecutor fuckstick, that's why I know Im not doing any jail time.

Dayze
03-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Already reached a plea agreement with the Greene co prosecutor ****stick, that's why I know Im not doing any jail time.

what was the plea?
you don't have to answer if you don't want to. just curious.

jspchief
03-19-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm sure it was a suspended sentence of some sort. Spend X number of months/years on probation and if you stay out of trouble it goes off your record.

Brock
03-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Now if your WT competition over there doesn't have the mental capacity to figure out he can sue you, you're golden.

MTG#10
03-19-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm sure it was a suspended sentence of some sort. Spend X number of months/years on probation and if you stay out of trouble it goes off your record.

Plus lots of fines, and community service.

Skyy God
03-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Already reached a plea agreement with the Greene co prosecutor ****stick, that's why I know Im not doing any jail time.

It's not finalized until approved by the judge, tardbilly. I'm sure there are a few choice posts that suggest this was aggravated battery and not some spur of the moment thing.

vailpass
03-19-2012, 02:02 PM
It's not finalized until approved by the judge, tardbilly. I'm sure there are a few choice posts that suggest this was aggravated battery and not some spur of the moment thing.

Remember the prime directive for Planeteering: thou shalt not interfere in anyone's real life.

OctoberFart
03-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

Yeah you are going to Jail for awhile if he knows what he is doing and hires the right lawyer.

MTG#10
03-19-2012, 02:24 PM

It was approved, and if you want to try to interfere why dont you try to find these "choice posts" and my personal info yourself you lazy cunt?

Skyy God
03-19-2012, 02:25 PM
It was approved, and if you want to try to interfere why dont you try to find these "choice posts" and my personal info yourself you lazy ****?

Well then, congrats. Enjoy raising your future stripper(s).

threebag
03-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Yeah you are going to Jail for awhile if he knows what he is doing and hires the right lawyer.

Bullshit

TLO
01-27-2014, 10:57 PM
You should probably report your co-worker, or you could be starting a thread with a similar title in the near future.

MOhillbilly
01-28-2014, 12:43 AM
Wooooooowooooooooo!!!!!

Pablo
01-28-2014, 12:45 AM
LMAO

Mo is up in this bitch.

Let's let this beauty live forever. Just in case some of the new kids need to catch up.

laughsatyou907
01-28-2014, 12:52 AM
I hope you learn from your mistakes and are less of a degenerate loser when you come out. That is rarely the case.

Your story sounds like the pipedream of a guilty mind.

Cephalic Trauma
01-28-2014, 01:06 AM
I hope you learn from your mistakes and are less of a degenerate loser when you come out. That is rarely the case.

Your story sounds like the pipedream of a guilty mind.

Surprise! He's out! Welcome to 10 months ago.

TLO
01-28-2014, 01:12 AM

LMAO

Sorter
01-28-2014, 01:30 AM
LMAO

Dat av.

ROFL

Pepe Silvia
01-28-2014, 02:04 AM
That escalated quickly.

salame
01-28-2014, 02:07 AM
good luck in jail
I thought it was like a nice hotel myself

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-28-2014, 03:11 AM
Good for you. Don't listen to people that don't have kids. Someone hurts my kid and they'll never be seen or heard from again. Run and tell 'em that.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-28-2014, 03:18 AM
good luck in jail
I thought it was like a nice hotel myself

How do Earth jails compare to Corinnian jails? Inquiring minds want to know...

loochy
01-28-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi, my name is MTG and I'm a chronic story maker upper.

Predarat
01-28-2014, 07:11 AM
We need to go back to the cowboy days where people like the POS who hit MTGs daughter can be killed to death with no questions asked.

BlackHelicopters
01-28-2014, 07:22 AM
Get a rope.

FRCDFED
01-28-2014, 07:53 AM
We need to go back to the cowboy days where people like the POS who hit MTGs daughter can be killed to death with no questions asked.

Had a similar situation with my daughter and her stepfather a few years back. His actions were borderline abuse. Ex-wife defended her husband. I show up unexpected because I live 2 hrs away. Surprise everyone. Make it clear to step father that if he ever touches her again that his quality of life would never be the same. It would involve someone else dressing him, installing a wheelchair ramp on their home, and eating liquid foods.

Apparently he understood the sincerity in my voice, my mannerisms, and the attention to detail. He hasn't touched her since.

J Diddy
01-28-2014, 08:00 AM

Here on Chiefs Planet time is not linear.

ChiTown
01-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Hi, my name is MTG and I'm a chronic story maker upper.

If it's not BS, then he might just be this guy:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5JiE45Cu5HkWb-lNwBVaJHfyyapRNJ-G3phQsVohwgi3LvzS6

rtmike
01-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Had a similar situation with my daughter and her stepfather a few years back. His actions were borderline abuse. Ex-wife defended her husband. I show up unexpected because I live 2 hrs away. Surprise everyone. Make it clear to step father that if he ever touches her again that his quality of life would never be the same. It would involve someone else dressing him, installing a wheelchair ramp on their home, and eating liquid foods.

Apparently he understood the sincerity in my voice, my mannerisms, and the attention to detail. He hasn't touched her since.

When they're done installing that ramp send them to our crib. :thumb:

J Diddy
01-28-2014, 08:17 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5JiE45Cu5HkWb-lNwBVaJHfyyapRNJ-G3phQsVohwgi3LvzS6

No way he's Jonathan Goldsmith.

In quite a few countries that shit'll get you shot.

GloryDayz
01-28-2014, 09:55 AM

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Ya can't be afraid to fight....

loochy
01-28-2014, 09:57 AM

I have a feeling he's closer to this guy:

http://www.haro-online.com/stuff/joedirt.jpg

ChiTown
01-28-2014, 10:00 AM
I have a feeling he's closer to this guy:

http://www.haro-online.com/stuff/joedirt.jpg

ROFL

Easy 6
01-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Theres obviously a lot of questions about the truthfulness of this story, but IF it happens to be true... I dont blame this guy one bit, you simply dont do that to someone else's kid, or your own for that matter.

People just looove to prance around on their high horse here, its a CP tradition.

Big Poppa Payne
01-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Maybe I'm a little confused but how do you go about rupturing someone's spleen and breaking their collar bone? I mean if you're Steven Seagal I can maybe understand..

Katipan
01-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Maybe I'm a little confused but how do you go about rupturing someone's spleen and breaking their collar bone? I mean if you're Steven Seagal I can maybe understand..

Sounds like he landed on him on a hard surface. Probably face down.

Big Poppa Payne
01-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Sounds like he landed on him on a hard surface. Probably face down.

Yeah there must have been a lot of rough housing going on, especially with the guy having a collapsed lung too. :shake:

Katipan
01-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Yeah there must have been a lot of rough housing going on, especially with the guy having a collapsed lung too. :shake:

Mtg could just be really really fat!

TLO
01-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Mtg could just be really really fat!

Likely story...

Katipan
01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Is this the same wife?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221287&highlight=wife

Never mind... A search for MTG and keyword wife is the saddest thing ever. And I know sad things.

Eleazar
01-28-2014, 03:34 PM
This doesn't even touch the threads about his ex being a pincushion or whatever. He's trolling everyone.

Easy 6
01-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Is this the same wife?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221287&highlight=wife

After what we already know, I took one look at that OP and said tl;dr.

This guy needs to cease and desist.

Big Poppa Payne
01-28-2014, 03:46 PM
MTG is a better story teller than Mark Twain..

hometeam
01-28-2014, 04:32 PM

Your a big boy.

Imagine unleashing your full fury on some douche who hurt your kid.

That's how.

MTG#10
01-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Heh, I didn't end up even doing an hour of that community service. At the time I had 2 jobs and my kids are with me 4 days a week so my lawyer got the judge to throw it out. Went to 3 anger management classes and paid $650 in fines/court costs plus another $1500 for my attorney. If anyone else ever lays a finger on my baby girl I wouldn't hesitate to do it again either.

Easy 6
01-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Heh, I didn't end up even doing an hour of that community service. At the time I had 2 jobs and my kids are with me 4 days a week so my lawyer got the judge to throw it out. Went to 3 anger management classes and paid $650 in fines/court costs plus another $1500 for my attorney. If anyone else ever lays a finger on my baby girl I wouldn't hesitate to do it again either.

IF... its true, I for one don't blame you about your kid.

But it should be obvious by now how these TMI posts go over here.

Big Poppa Payne
01-28-2014, 05:13 PM
Your a big boy.

Imagine unleashing your full fury on some douche who hurt your kid.

That's how.

If someone hurt my daughter they would pay for it dearly, possibly with their life and I wouldn't be on a message board telling the world about what I did to the guy.

J Diddy
01-28-2014, 05:14 PM
If someone hurt my daughter they would pay for it dearly, possibly with their life and I wouldn't be on a message board telling the world about what I did to the guy.

So you're the quiet killer type?

Big Poppa Payne
01-28-2014, 05:21 PM
So you're the quiet killer type?

Where did you get that from?

All I'm saying is the op beats a guy half to death with his bare hands and gets off for 1500 bucks.. I have to meet his lawyer.

Eleazar
01-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Where did you get that from?

All I'm saying is the op beats a guy half to death with his bare hands and gets off for 1500 bucks.. I have to meet his lawyer.

Especially after piling up tons of evidence on the internet for the other people to use if they find it

Al Bundy
01-28-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm not reading through this shit again, did your ex-wife leave the guy? Did you daughter get impregnated yet? Did you move the fuck out of the trailer park yet?

boogblaster
01-28-2014, 07:24 PM
I myself wouldnt put up with anyone hurting my daughter .. that said .. hope ya know not to have witnesses .....

GloryDayz
01-28-2014, 08:18 PM
I myself wouldnt put up with anyone hurting my daughter .. that said .. hope ya know not to have witnesses .....

It's on the Interwebs now, his secret is safe with the world...