PDA

View Full Version : Life May be going to jail for awhile

Pages : [1] 2 3

MTG#10
02-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

Deberg_1990
02-18-2012, 12:33 PM
:popcorn:
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
02-18-2012, 12:33 PM
In.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog
02-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Sounds like a jail stay is in order.

It saddens me that people like you and your ex reproduce.

kstater
02-18-2012, 12:35 PM
Yup, my WT comment that set you off one time still doesn't hold true.

nychief
02-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Dud the same to a neighbor a few years back, luckily that asshat hit me first. Sorry to hear about this, but it is understandable. The guy should be arrested for hitting your daughter. Get a good lawyer, bro.

MIAdragon
02-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Say hai to Mr Blonde for me.

Stanley Nickels
02-18-2012, 12:37 PM
I supported you up to the parts about coughing up blood, collapsed lung, and broken orbital bone. That screams "mental instability and psychosis", man.

MIAdragon
02-18-2012, 12:37 PM

It saddens me that people like you and your ex reproduce.

meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

luv
02-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

1ChiefsDan
02-18-2012, 12:39 PM

It saddens me that people like you and your ex reproduce.Yup.

However, anyone hits either of my daughters and no telling what I would do either. Fortunately, wife and I are still married so no boyfriends to deal with (at least none that I know of :hmmm:)

Brock
You're likely to end up separated from your kids over this. Hope it felt good.

Wallcrawler
Anybody lays a damn finger on my kids is gonna feel the f*cking wrath, or kill me first. Dude had it coming the way I see it. If they arent your kids, you keep your fecking hands off of them.

Id have full custody of the kids by the time that was over. Clearly the mother is not capable of protecting her children from abuse, or she supports it.

stonedstooge
02-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Think you had better be bruising yourself up to make it look better

Stanley Nickels
Your daughter will be much more scarred by watching her father behave in a certain way (and also by having a father in jail), than from getting slapped by a douche stepdad.

In58men
He's still breathing?

Weak sauce

Saul Good
I'm not mad at ya.

Old Dog
02-18-2012, 12:41 PM
The guy should be arrested for hitting your daughter.

Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

Brock
02-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Id have full custody of the kids by the time that was over.

After you go over there and beat the guy half to death? Yeah, probably not.

MIAdragon
02-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

you NEVER hit a child in the face EVER.

Wallcrawler
You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

Clearly you dont have kids of you own, so kindly STFU until you know what the hell youre speaking on.

Id break every law in the books when it comes to my kids, without thinking, without batting a f'in eyelash.

If I saw a handprint across my childs face from some douchebag hanging out with my ex wife, he'd be lucky to leave breathing.

Brock

You must be some kind of fucking retard. Mom's boyfriend doesn't get to hit the kids under any circumstances.

Saul Good

A grown man doesn't get to slap an 11 year old girl across the face in the name of discipline.

luv
Clearly you dont have kids of you own, so kindly STFU until you know what the hell youre speaking on.

Id break every law in the books when it comes to my kids, without thinking, without batting a f'in eyelash.

If I saw a handprint across my childs face from some douchebag hanging out with my ex wife, he'd be lucky to leave breathing.

So, exactly how do you expect to get full custody of your kids from jail?

Wallcrawler
02-18-2012, 12:44 PM

Probably the same way you get oxygen to your brain with your head crammed so far up your ass.

In58men
If a random dude just said anything vulgar to my kid I'd fucking punch their god damn teeth out.

kstater
Here hold my beer.

Old Dog
02-18-2012, 12:45 PM
you NEVER hit a child in the face EVER.

We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

doomy3
02-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Did your attorney advise you that it may be a bad idea to hop on a message board and tell everyone how badly you beat someone up when you're facing serious jail time?

Wallcrawler
02-18-2012, 12:46 PM
We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

Key phrase here Dog, YOUR KIDS.

How many children did you whack that didnt belong to you?

MIAdragon
02-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Did your attorney advise you that it may be a bad idea to hop on a message board and tell everyone how badly you beat someone up when you're facing serious jail time?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110706043132/nationceation/images/thumb/9/9a/Pickupthesoap.jpg/316px-Pickupthesoap.jpg

MTG#10

I already have joint physical, full residential and full decision making. I have a clean record, this is the first time Ive ever been arrested and my lawyer seems pretty confident I wont go back to jail. I do wish I would have used a little more restraint, maybe stopping after the broken nose. The kicks to the stomach and chest after he was already down were excessive but he hit my daughter.

LOL! luv loves this, she is a new legal assistant

ROFL

Saul Good
02-18-2012, 12:48 PM

We're you an 11 year old girl at the time?

luv
Probably the same way you get oxygen to your brain with your head crammed so far up your ass.

Did I say he shouldn't be pissed? No. But there are ways to go about handling the situation that don't involve violence. You go, get your kids, call the police, take pictures, and work on getting custody. What good are you going to do your kids by being in jail?

Old Dog
Key phrase here Dog, YOUR KIDS.

How many children did you whack that didnt belong to you?

I never had stepkids, but if I did have some that lived with me they would damn sure follow my rules or wouldn't be there.

NewChief
I have a new theory on this poster:

You know how Rain Man sometimes does marketing research/focus groups here?

MTG is actually a highly paid researcher for the Jerry Springer show, and he tests out white trash storylines to see what kind of response he can illicit. If it gets over 1,000 responses, they run with it.

Buck
02-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Why would you post this dude? Never admit guilt, even if you did it.

I'd ask the mods to delete the thread.

doomy3

No shit. That's why it is probably make believe.

kstater

MTG is actually a highly paid researcher for the Jerry Springer show, and he tests out white trash storylines to see what kind of response he can illicit. If it gets over 1,000 responses, they run with it.

LMAO

02-18-2012, 12:50 PM

Maybe its not true and he likes attention?

1ChiefsDan

I think you are on the right track. The stories are entertaining though. LMAO

Saul Good
I never had stepkids, but if I did have some that lived with me they would damn sure follow my rules or wouldn't be there.

What part of "wife's boyfriend" and "full Physical custody" don't you understand?

Brock
Yeah, it's probably bullcrap.

In58men
Violence solves everything. You beat up a bully they won't pick on you anymore. Almost a proven fact.

Best way to handle a situation is cracking a mother****er in the face. Bet the dumbass won't hit his daughter again lol.

MTG#10
02-18-2012, 12:51 PM

It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

ChiefaRoo
02-18-2012, 12:52 PM

You are a fool.

Wallcrawler
02-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Did I say he shouldn't be pissed? No. But there are ways to go about handling the situation that don't involve violence. You go, get your kids, call the police, take pictures, and work on getting custody. What good are you going to do your kids by being in jail?

Again, you CLEARLY do not have children. You dont know what the feck youre even talking about.

Thumping your little lawbook and touting pacifism while your kids get knocked around by some random dumbass is the most ludicrous thing Ive ever heard. Theres no way I simply go over there, take my kids out and take pictures.

Dude's gettin broken, and curbed. Minimum.

02-18-2012, 12:53 PM
The only thing I beat up worse than that was a rabid skunk a few years back that was trying to kill my dog. I beat the shit outta that skunk with a broom handle and he just wouldnt die..lol..it was a smelly evening..theres a thread here about it..

KCUnited
You should be sentenced to a vasectomy.

Brock
Again, you CLEARLY do not have children. You dont know what the feck youre even talking about.

Thumping your little lawbook and touting pacifism while your kids get knocked around by some random dumbass is the most ludicrous thing Ive ever heard. Theres no way I simply go over there, take my kids out and take pictures.

Internet tough guy on the loose.

lewdog
02-18-2012, 12:54 PM
As the world turns.......

kstater
It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

Dumbass

stonedstooge
Don't be carrying around any conduit benders

In58men

You didn't do a damn thing wrong. Someone hit my kid you better believe we're going to Duke City lol.

mikeyis4dcats.

I have a kid, and luv is right. The OP loses on EVERY level.

ChiefaRoo
02-18-2012, 12:56 PM

Correct.

Mr. Laz
meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

yep

Wallcrawler
Internet tough guy on the loose.

Im not an internet tough guy. Im simply saying that when it comes to my kids, there arent any lines I wouldnt cross.

Suggesting that someone sit by and allow their kids to be smacked around and all Dad does is come get them and take pictures is some BS. You dont actually think the cops would actually do something about it that would make this polesmoke not do it again do you?

You just have to do some things yourself.

NewChief
02-18-2012, 12:57 PM

Agreed. He's going to go to jail, lose custody, and allow a shitty ex (who we've all heard plenty of stories of) to have the upper hand in legal proceedings from here on out, thus losing a position that he's worked for a while to gain. That being said, as others have pointed out, the whole story is most likely bullshit given this poster's past history.

Mr_Tomahawk
Bullshit to all the "you messed up...should have called the cops" posts.

Pussies.

If a grown man slapped my son...I would have done the same thing and held my hands out for the cops to cuff.

I will sit in jail and know that this man will think twice next time...and my son will know he can count on me...rather than pussy-toe around the situation.

Fight or Flight.

stonedstooge
May not do jail time, but its going to cost you a ton of money. Guess you will have to determine if it was worth it or not

Buck
02-18-2012, 12:58 PM

That was fucking stupid.

Saul Good
How long until someone posts a "my girlfriend's ex beat my ass" parody thread?

luv
Im not an internet tough guy. Im simply saying that when it comes to my kids, there arent any lines I wouldnt cross.

Suggesting that someone sit by and allow their kids to be smacked around and all Dad does is come get them and take pictures is some BS. You dont actually think the cops would actually do something about it that would make this polesmoke not do it again do you?

You just have to do some things yourself.

Yeah, because once you come and get them, of course you're going to let them go back. /sarcasm

Wallcrawler

So you'd just let someone get by with smacking your kid around? Youd do nothing but take pictures and call the cops.

Hope your kid never really needs you for anything Mr. Ghandi.

mikeyis4dcats.
Agreed. He's going to go to jail, lose custody, and allow a shitty ex (who we've all heard plenty of stories of) to have the upper hand in legal proceedings from here on out, thus losing a position that he's worked for a while to gain. That being said, as others have pointed out, the whole story is most likely bullshit given this poster's past history.

AND he's cost himself thousands of dollars in what would appear to be an already tenuous financial situation.

Mr. Laz
02-18-2012, 12:59 PM

NEVER admit anything

Old Dog
That was fucking stupid.

You didn't notice the OPs name if you're shocked by that.

Remember that guy that was video taped shooting in the head and killing the guy with the cops holding him that sexually abused his son like 15 years ago?

NewChief

Pussies.

If a grown man slapped my son...I would have done the same thing and held my hands out for the cops to cuff.

I will sit in jail and know that this man will think twice next time...and my son will know he can count on me...rather than pussy-toe around the situation.

Fight or Flight.

You don't have a clue of how violence works. Violent kid beaters don't stop being violent kid beaters because someone kicks their ass. That's not the way it works. They pick on helpless kids because they're helpless shits themselves. When you beat the fuck out of them, it just makes them worse. He's not going to think twice. Hitting a kid doesn't involve thinking. It involves emotions and acting without thinking.

In58men
You never slap a kid WTF?

Maybe a pop in the mouth for back talking or cussing. You never slap a fucking kid. The worse part about this is that it was even his kid to slap. Step father or not, I would go ape shit of another man hit my kid let alone slap.

I'd have that motherfucker eating out of a straw for 6 months

02-18-2012, 01:00 PM
NEVER admit anything

OJ!!!!!! this is correct!

Wallcrawler
02-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah, because once you come and get them, of course you're going to let them go back. /sarcasm

No, they wouldnt go back. But even if they did, this mahfugga wouldnt be in any shape to feed himself, let alone think about approaching my kid in a hostile manner.

You strike someone else's kid, you deserve every single rage fueled kick to the skull that you get. Period.

doomy3

Pussies.

Fight or Flight.

Why would the man think twice? You are in jail. What in the hell can you do from jail to help your children? Who is going to keep the man in check from hitting your kids again while you're in jail?

Predarat
Well just remember, the biggest, scariest looking guys in prison tend to be on steroids and stuff so it shrinks their pennys and it does not hurt as bad. Its best to hook up with them.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-18-2012, 01:02 PM
You don't have a clue of how violence works. Violent kid beaters don't stop being violent kid beaters because someone kicks their ass. That's not the way it works. They pick on helpless kids because they're helpless shits themselves. When you beat the **** out of them, it just makes them worse. He's not going to think twice. Hitting a kid doesn't involve thinking. It involves emotions and acting without thinking.

And if/when this scenario goes to court...what will stop the child from telling the cops/judge that the ex hit her?

...take it from their.

Brock

Pussies.

Fight or Flight.

Being smart enough to understand how the law works doesn't mean you're a pussy. This guy's going to jail, he's probably going to get a restraining order put on him, and he just might not be allowed to see his kids for a while. That's stupidity.

If he had done it right, it would be the other way around, and he could have kicked the dude's ass at a more opportune time of his own choosing.

KurtCobain
Yeah, it's probably bullcrap.

Nobody would be stupid enough to post about criminal charges on cp, that's for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

02-18-2012, 01:03 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f5_1281036313

1:29 of video

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/7f5_1281036313"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/7f5_1281036313" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

A Fathers Revenge. Shooting his sons rapist.

Old Footage, but needs to be here on LiveLeak. This footage is slowing dropping off the WWW as time goes on so I thought it good we should have it here. I did a search and could not find it.
According to the Victim Jody Plauche,
Based on the facts, Mr. Plauche was justified and a hero in my opinion. Here are the facts:
1. The case took place in Baton Rouge--Ryan Airport at the time (Metro now)...and it took place on Friday, March 16th, 1984 around 9:30pm.

2. I am the boy--and my mother and father have NEVER been divorced...as a matter of fact they are still married to this day. At the time they were separated, but the kidnapper was not my mother's boyfriend! He was my Karate teacher and it was not until after the shooting that his lawyers claimed that my mother and him were boyfriend and girlfriend.

3. As for my mother being in on it...NO WAY! She is the one who called the police and then my father...in that order. There were many hours of taped phone conversations with the kidnapper saying we were in New York when we were really in California.

4. We were tracked down by a collect phone call. My mother asked for "time and charges" and when the operator came back on...she gave the address and the motel room # we were staying at...The Soama Motel in Anaheim, CA--room 38.

5. The sexual abuse was not a rumor--it was a proven scientific fact! I was taken to the hospital and given a rape kit which found spermatazoa on the rectal slide. The sexual abuse had taken place for almost a year "before" the kidnapping. As a matter of fact--the kidnapper lost his sex drive and only molested me a few times over the 10 days I was gone. I have the hospital report--I will post it on my website.

6. My dad did lose it...but that was after finding out details of the abuse. And he shot and killed him in the Baton Rouge airport..in front of TV camera's...ironically enough---he found out the time of the kidnappers arrival from the same news station!

7. He was not found "Not Guilty"! He plead "No contest" to manslaughter and was sentenced to hard time..suspended to 5 years probation and 300 hours of community service.

If anyone has anymore questions about the case...email me and I will answer any question! My website is: http://www.jodyplauche.com

Hope this cleared some things up!!!

Jody Plauche

NewChief
02-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Being smart enough to understand how the law works doesn't mean you're a pussy. This guy's going to jail, he's probably going to get a restraining order put on him, and he just might not be allowed to see his kids for a while. That's stupidity.

If he had done it right, it would be the other way around, and he could have kicked the dude's ass at a more opportune time of his own choosing.

Exactly this. Thank you. The result (assuming its true) is that he's not going to be seeing his kids, and the dude who slapped them is going to get to see them anytime he wants... and MTG's hands are going to be tied by the law.

CoMoChief
02-18-2012, 01:05 PM
I supported you up to the parts about coughing up blood, collapsed lung, and broken orbital bone. That screams "mental instability and psychosis", man.

Well one punch to the face and a simple broken nose isn't going to make the guy stop hitting his children. You REALLY want to make him stop, then you do something to him that makes him think twice about it.

The guy knew that hitting another person's child was wrong, he purposely tried to keep him from knowing about and tried to hide it.

I'd do the same thing. I imagine most people on here would do the same also.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Exactly this. Thank you. The result (assuming its true) is that he's not going to be seeing his kids, and the dude who slapped them is going to get to see them anytime he wants... and MTG's hands are going to be tied by the law.

Assuming the mother doesn't press charges...or SRS gets involved beings a child was hit.

I think people are looking past the fact that this guy slapped (assaulted) a child.

Brock
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Assuming the mother doesn't press charges...or SRS gets involved beings a child was hit.

I think people are looking past the fact that this guy slapped (assaulted) a child.

Oh yeah, SRS. A quality, well run organization if there ever was one. Wake up.

luv
02-18-2012, 01:09 PM

The abuser should be investigated and charged. I don't think people are ignoring that as much as they're focusing on how this will affect the OP.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Oh yeah, SRS. A quality, well run organization if there ever was one. Wake up.

With my wife, a social worker, I have heard plenty of situations like this where SRS gets involved.

Consistent1
02-18-2012, 01:10 PM

It's a domestic. I think they have automatic orders of protection on them everywhere these days. I can see getting into it, but fucking the guy up that bad seems to be the issue. Giving the dude a black eye to prove a point is one thing, busting his lip up, something like that, It may well just be a BS story.

NewChief
02-18-2012, 01:12 PM

From what we know of the fucked up OP and his fucked up situations, the ex is most likely going to press charges against him for trespass and assaulting her current boyfriend, and they're going to have the kids lie in court to say that the dude never did anything to them.

Consistent1
02-18-2012, 01:12 PM

The dude may get in trouble. But beating someone up in front of the child puts homeboy in trouble 100% too.

JoeyChuckles
02-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Your story was okay until you started bragging about how much you hurt the guy.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-18-2012, 01:14 PM
From what we know of the ****ed up OP and his ****ed up situations, the ex is most likely going to press charges against him for trespass and assaulting her current boyfriend, and they're going to have the kids lie in court to say that the dude never did anything to them.

Yeah...I have no idea what will happen with that situation.

I am just saying...in general, this guy should be charged with something or rather for hitting a child in a non-trailor park scenario.

Consistent1
From what we know of the ****ed up OP and his ****ed up situations, the ex is most likely going to press charges against him for trespass and assaulting her current boyfriend, and they're going to have the kids lie in court to say that the dude never did anything to them.

and it does not matter about "pressing charges". That case has zero chance of getting dropped if it's a true story.

MTG#10
The douche is getting arrested for assault on my daughter as soon as he gets out of the hospital. Im going to file a restraining order on him on behalf of my daughter today, the cop advised me to do that. My ex and him arent married, so he will have to move out if my ex wants to have any chance of seeing the kids again. I have them now.

NewChief
02-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Yeah...I have no idea what will happen with that situation.

I am just saying...in general, this guy should be charged with something or rather for hitting a child in a non-trailor park scenario.

I agree the dude should be charged with something, but I don't think that the OP did anything positive for himself, his kids, or the legality of the situation by going over and beating dude up.

NewChief
The douche is getting arrested for assault on my daughter as soon as he gets out of the hospital. Im going to file a restraining order on him on behalf of my daughter today, the cop advised me to do that. My ex and him arent married, so he will have to move out if my ex wants to have any chance of seeing the kids again. I have them now.

Yeah. We'll see.

Demonpenz
Flee to St. Joseph you are welcome there.

luv
02-18-2012, 01:17 PM

Your wife could also file for custody. With the boyfriend out of the picture, she could use the fact that you have a temper and are violent against you. If all of this is actually true, then I wish you the best. I'm sure we'll hear all about it.

KurtCobain
02-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Nobody is doing jail time here. I've sat through a few judge plea deals where the guy defends beating someone's ass because he hurt the assaulter's family, and judge eats it up and throws down the merciless probation.
Posted via Mobile Device

alnorth
02-18-2012, 01:20 PM
With my wife, a social worker, I have heard plenty of situations like this where SRS gets involved.

So, they get involved. Great. Dude doesn't touch the kid for a few months, SRS says "welp, looks like everything's fine now", and goes on their merry way.

End result of this stupidity: dad doesn't get to see his kids for a while, maybe a real long while, and ex's boyfriend is maybe a little more careful, but probably has full access to the kids.

notorious
02-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I can tell who has daughters and who doesn't.

I am not going to judge. I just pictured that happening to my daughter and the result probably would be similar.

luv
02-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Did this happen here in Greene County? I'll look up the court docket and make sure to follow it.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-18-2012, 01:23 PM
but probably has full access to the kids.

Probably not.

The child's word will come first. It's a boyfriend...not a father. Restraining orders can come into play from either paternal or maternal party.

Brock
02-18-2012, 01:23 PM
I can tell who has daughters and who doesn't.

I'll bet you can't.

KurtCobain
02-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Did this happen here in Greene County? I'll look up the court docket and make sure to follow it.

It'd be very visable on case net if it's anywhere in missouri.

C'mon mtg, we want proof!

TRR
02-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Kids punch each other when they get mad. Adults should be mature enough not to hit each other.

Enjoy your jail stay.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious
02-18-2012, 01:28 PM
I'll bet you can't.

I have never been in trouble with the law for anything,. In fact, I hate fighting since it is ****ing retarded, but when it comes to my family I would kill without a second thought to protect them.

If a scumbag slapped my daughter I can't honestly say what I would/wouldn't do. I am not going to judge the man, even though his judgement in the past is slightly questionable. ;)

luv
It'd be very visable on case net if it's anywhere in missouri.

C'mon mtg, we want proof!

Can't look it up on case net since I don't know his name or case number. I can look on the docket for March 8, and narrow it down though.

BossChief
My educated guess is 2-4 days in jail and about 5-7k in restitution.

About 7 years ago, my sister came into the room crying after acting very strange and reserved for a couple months and we basically badgered her to tell us what's up.

She told usxshe had been raped 2 months back and was embarrassed and ashamed enough to not say anything to anyone the whole time.

I immediately called the police and they sent out 2 officers and they basically told us it was wayy past the timescale to do a "rape kit" and that if we pressed charges, there wasnt enough evidence to have it stick.

I was shocked that one of the officers ever said that the guy could come back and sue her/us for filing a false claim and other bullshit.

I was shocked they were apically telling us that they couldn't do anything and if we forced them to, we could get in trouble.

It took me a couple hours and about 10 phone calls to find out where the guy was because I know people that used to go to scho with the POS.

Me and my brother went there and beat him within an inch of his life.

I took the fall for it because the guys girlfriend called the cops and if my brother and I both got charged, it would bump the charges to felonies.

I got charged with assume causing bodily injury and was a fool and admitted to it and gave a verbal report.

Result is that I can't have a firearm, did 2 days in jail and algae to pay 6k in restitution because they had to do two cat scans and found he had a cracked skull.

I think you are in for similar reprucussions.

Word to the wise:

Don't plea pull some strings so that the jerk off doesn't "go to court to testify"

If that happens, you have a chance of the charges being dropped.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Although it's not a funny situation, I have to laugh at people who live their lives in this manner. It's a bit of a cycle and if you can't get out of it you'll struggle with this shit forever. I hate to see you do that.

I don't condone smacking children. I've seen first hand in my job what people do to kids. And especially what new boyfriends can do to children brought into the relationship.

I hope you have a good lawyer. I really do. Deservedly or not, it sounds like you really fucked this guy up. He's now got a real chance to fuck you up in a criminal or civil way, fuck up the relationship with your kids and ruin you financially.

Good luck to you.

KurtCobain
02-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Why would he make something like that up?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni

No, Imaginationland

MagicHef
I don't really know whose case this hurts more. Assuming all the things we've been told are true, it is now obvious to several officers (who make excellent witnesses) that the mother is allowing her boyfriend to abuse the children and is trying to cover it up. On the other hand, the father was extremely violent in front of the children, and that is obviously not good.

Gonzo
02-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Nice work, MTG. Unfortunately, since you're going to the pen he'll have plenty more opportunities to keep hitting them.
You're ex wife is a moronic cum-dumpster, btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

ferrarispider95
02-18-2012, 01:32 PM
The jail time might be the least of worries, the accompanying civil suit slapped on you for this dude's hospital bills, loss of wages, and pain and suffering will be astronomical.

NewChief
02-18-2012, 01:36 PM
The jail time might be the least of worries, the accompanying civil suit slapped on you for this dude's hospital bills, loss of wages, and pain and suffering will be astronomical.

Nah. MTG has them right where he wants them!

ferrarispider95
I can tell you a 20 day stay in the hospital with no surgery, rang up $45k in hospital bills. Thank goodness for great insurance.

Rasputin
I wish you the best & hope the judge is understanding. I would have done the same thing. I could of killed the step father of my daughter after finding out he abused her. I still want too but I know it's best I not go to jail & have my daughter in foster care. I think about it often tho. This is a touchy subject for me. :mad:

Good luck and God be with you. Prayers are the best medicine my friend.

KCUnited
02-18-2012, 01:40 PM
This reeks of moms weekend with the kids loneliness, a couple tallboys before noon, some nostalgiac butt rock playing in the background and a keyboard.

Sleep it off hoss.

kysirsoze
02-18-2012, 01:52 PM
lol. Not buying this.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-18-2012, 01:56 PM

The judicial system is for losers. The guy would have gotten his hand slapped by the judge and some punk lawyer would make 10 grand. Kicking the guys ass was the right thing to do . See ya in 20 years Mr. MTG

alnorth
02-18-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't really know whose case this hurts more. Assuming all the things we've been told are true, it is now obvious to several officers (who make excellent witnesses) that the mother is allowing her boyfriend to abuse the children and is trying to cover it up. On the other hand, the father was extremely violent in front of the children, and that is obviously not good.

he's lucky that the boyfriend is not married to his ex. If he beat up a stepfather, things would be quite a bit different because one slap to the face that doesn't leave a mark after 24 hours is going to bring you some headache with SRS, but it doesn't rise to the level of abuse or losing your kids, unless it is frequent.

Since he's just a boyfriend, and in the eyes of the law just some random dude who is not related, then its different.

mikey23545
02-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Remember that guy that was video taped shooting in the head and killing the guy with the cops holding him that sexually abused his son like 15 years ago?

My educated guess is 2-4 days in jail and about 5-7k in restitution.

About 7 years ago, my sister came into the room crying after acting very strange and reserved for a couple months and we basically badgered her to tell us what's up.

She told usxshe had been raped 2 months back and was embarrassed and ashamed enough to not say anything to anyone the whole time.

I immediately called the police and they sent out 2 officers and they basically told us it was wayy past the timescale to do a "rape kit" and that if we pressed charges, there wasnt enough evidence to have it stick.

I was shocked that one of the officers ever said that the guy could come back and sue her/us for filing a false claim and other bullshit.

I was shocked they were apically telling us that they couldn't do anything and if we forced them to, we could get in trouble.

It took me a couple hours and about 10 phone calls to find out where the guy was because I know people that used to go to scho with the POS.

Me and my brother went there and beat him within an inch of his life.

I took the fall for it because the guys girlfriend called the cops and if my brother and I both got charged, it would bump the charges to felonies.

I got charged with assume causing bodily injury and was a fool and admitted to it and gave a verbal report.

Result is that I can't have a firearm, did 2 days in jail and algae to pay 6k in restitution because they had to do two cat scans and found he had a cracked skull.

I think you are in for similar reprucussions.

Word to the wise:

Don't plea pull some strings so that the jerk off doesn't "go to court to testify"

If that happens, you have a chance of the charges being dropped.

So some of you stupid ****s are finding a slap equivalent to rape and childhood sexual abuse?

I never realized so much psychiatric help was needed on Chiefs Planet.

02-18-2012, 02:02 PM
So some of you stupid ****s are finding a slap equivalent to rape and childhood sexual abuse?

I never realized so much psychiatric help was needed on Chiefs Planet.

No, but the punishment was my point..lol, you stoopid fuck ;)

Father shoots a guy in the head on camera for raping his son and doesnt do much time. my point is that MTG is acting like hes gonna be on death row.

BossChief
02-18-2012, 02:03 PM
MiKey, Your and idiot

The judge isn't gonna care too much about the reasoning for why he broke the laws that he broke.

I'll say again, go back to dc.

The way it was handled wasn't 100% right, but the worst part was what happened in front of the kids he did this to "protect"

niblet
02-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Fake and gay.

alnorth
02-18-2012, 02:10 PM

Losing your mind and doing serious medical damage because someone in your family was raped and you just learned that the guy you hurt is going to get away with it is a hell of a lot more mitigating and understandable than flipping out and doing serious medical damage over a slap in the face.

Not gonna try to predict the outcome, because we don't really know the facts of the case, how good the lawyers are, and who the judge is, but if we're using your case as a measuring stick, same lawyers, same judge, same everything, etc, I'd say he'd get a lot more than what was handed down to you.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 02:11 PM

Its easy to tell you don't have a child.

MIAdragon
02-18-2012, 02:13 PM
ok lets play a game, who can spot MG#10? http://springfieldmugshots.com/page/2

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 02:14 PM

LMAO Fucking moron

luv
02-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Its easy to tell you don't have a child.

Me having children or not does not affect the way the law works.

stevieray
02-18-2012, 02:17 PM

thread over

RockChalk
02-18-2012, 02:17 PM

http://springfieldmugshots.com/img/1167211.jpg

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 02:18 PM

We are talking about SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD you dumbshit. You don't fucking touch another mans child. That dude deserved that beat down.

Marcellus
02-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Don't have a grandson with a dog collar.

MIAdragon
02-18-2012, 02:20 PM
http://springfieldmugshots.com/img/1167289.jpg

Rasputin
02-18-2012, 02:22 PM
The judicial system is for losers. The guy would have gotten his hand slapped by the judge and some punk lawyer would make 10 grand. Kicking the guys ass was the right thing to do . See ya in 20 years Mr. MTG

This! The judicial system is a joke & I know this first hand. The guy who abused my daughter got away with it. The only thing keeping me from doing what I want to do is God help me for my daughter sake. Not for that I would be serving 20+ years. I may just yet and only God can and has stop me so far but that doesn't mean I wont if I thought for one second my daughter wouldn't suffer even more harm from losing me.

I got to get out of this thread :mad:

NewChief
02-18-2012, 02:29 PM
http://springfieldmugshots.com/img/1167289.jpg

That guy does kind of look like he's saying, "What the fuck else did you expect from me? I'm MTG#10!"

DaFace
02-18-2012, 02:30 PM
I just can't bring myself to care about this guy's BS anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ
02-18-2012, 02:31 PM
You're likely to end up separated from your kids over this. Hope it felt good.

this, unfortunately even if the guy deserved it the judge is going to see a violent man who is a bad enfluence on his kids.

Being a parent is not easy but you have to use good judgement and restraint. Beating the living crap out of someone may feel good but it will do more long term damage for you and your relationship with your kids long term.

MTG#10
02-18-2012, 02:32 PM

Heh, not on there sorry. My mom had it removed within an hour of it being posted.

Ceej
02-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Some things are just better unposted.

MTG#10
02-18-2012, 02:33 PM
I just can't bring myself to care about this guy's BS anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

You cared enough to click on the thread and reply though? :rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Me having children or not does not affect the way the law works.

No shit.

You have no children and you work in the legal field.

Fact is, no one ever knows how they'd react knowing someone hurt their child.

I'm extremely mild-mannered, but I would seriously inflict some damage on someone if they hurt my son.

Law be damned.

Its very easy for you and others to sit in judgement of someone when you have no fucking clue how you would act if this situation presented itself to you.

JD10367
02-18-2012, 02:38 PM
http://cdn.stripersonline.com/3/32/3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

Jewish Rabbi
02-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Either you're a fucking terrible troll, or your whore of an ex-wife is Frankie's mom.

Molitoth
02-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Punching a guy a few times and giving him a bloody nose/black eye is one thing; putting him in the hospital with those severe injuries may have been a bit too much.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Punching a guy a few times and giving him a bloody nose/black eye is one thing; putting him in the hospital with those severe injuries may have been a bit too much.

Maybe.

What happens if the ex boyfriend puts his daughter in the hospital next time?

What MTG did wasn't very bright but you can guarantee he won't go near his children. Ever.

Iowanian
02-18-2012, 02:48 PM
As the father of 2 daughters, I understand.

That sounds like more of an ass whooping than my mental picture of you would provide, but I can understand dad-rage.

A dad has to do what a dad has to do. good luck.

NewChief
02-18-2012, 02:49 PM
What MTG did wasn't very bright but you can guarantee he won't go near his children. Ever.

Really? You think so?

Let me run this scenario past you: the guy justifies in his mind that he just punished the kids and lost his temper. It's not going to happen again. Meanwhile, he and the Ex stay together and, through echo chamber psychology, convince each other that MTG is the bad guy. They pursue every legal recourse they have against him and are convinced that HE is the psycho one that needs to be kept away from the kids. Meanwhile, Mr. Ex Broken Nose raises up MTG's kids, smacking them around anytime he loses his temper and knowing that he has the benefit of the law on his side from now on. On top of that, he's got a nice wad of cash to hire lawyers to legally beat the shit out of MTG who is now in the poor house after paying Broken Nose's hospital bills.

Yup. MTG has them right where he wants them.

What MTG did doesn't guarantee any kind of safety for his children. It puts them in more danger because he no longer has the high ground where the law is concerned. And I seriously doubt that guy is going to not lose his temper anymore and hit the kid just because MTG put an ass whipping on him. That's, once again, not how physical abuse works.

Iowanian
02-18-2012, 02:52 PM

A child can be spanked or slapped by a parent or someone close enough to the situation, like a grandparent. My siblings have full authority to spank mine if they ever need it, but I'm confident if a boyfriend of my ex sister in law ever hits one of my nephews this is the likely best outcome.

A boyfriend has no right to hit your daughter in the face. Fuck that guy and anyone who doesn't understand how this happened.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Really? You think so?

Let me run this scenario past you: the guy justifies in his mind that he just punished the kids and lost his temper. It's not going to happen again. Meanwhile, he and the Ex stay together and, through echo chamber psychology, convince each other that MTG is the bad guy. They pursue every legal recourse they have against him and are convinced that HE is the psycho one that needs to be kept away from the kids. Meanwhile, Mr. Ex Broken Nose raises up MTG's kids, smacking them around anytime he loses his temper and knowing that he has the benefit of the law on his side from now on. On top of that, he's got a nice wad of cash to hire lawyers to legally beat the shit out of MTG who is now in the poor house after paying Broken Nose's hospital bills.

Yup. MTG has them right where he wants them.

What MTG did doesn't guarantee any kind of safety for his children. It puts them in more danger because he no longer has the high ground where the law is concerned. And I seriously doubt that guy is going to not lose his temper anymore and hit the kid just because MTG put an ass whipping on him. That's, once again, not how physical abuse works.
Do you really think the ex boyfriend has the financial resources to persue any of this?

alnorth
02-18-2012, 02:55 PM

Unless his ex kicks him out, I don't think so.

-King-
02-18-2012, 02:55 PM
I don't understand how people are taking the "He should have called the cops and let them take care of it" approach. That's fucking retarded to me. So if someone was slapping your daughter you wouldn't think about kicking his ass?

It isn't even about being an internet tough guy. It's someone putting your hands on your family. You shouldn't even think twice in that situation.

Brock
02-18-2012, 03:03 PM
I don't understand how people are taking the "He should have called the cops and let them take care of it" approach. That's fucking retarded to me. So if someone was slapping your daughter you wouldn't think about kicking his ass?

It isn't even about being an internet tough guy. It's someone putting your hands on your family. You shouldn't even think twice in that situation.

yeah, because you can protect your family really well from JAIL.

Some of you people are seriously retarded.

LiveSteam
02-18-2012, 03:09 PM
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 03:15 PM
yeah, because you can protect your family really well from JAIL.

Some of you people are seriously retarded.

Be real, Brock.

Do you really not understand rage? If someone hurt your child, are you certain you would
sit by and do nothing?

Sure, its the right thing to do. But a lot of people cannot exercise that kind of restraint.

notorious
02-18-2012, 03:18 PM
A boyfriend has no right to hit your daughter in the face. **** that guy and anyone who doesn't understand how this happened.

This.

luv
02-18-2012, 03:19 PM
No shit.

You have no children and you work in the legal field.

Fact is, no one ever knows how they'd react knowing someone hurt their child.

I'm extremely mild-mannered, but I would seriously inflict some damage on someone if they hurt my son.

Law be damned.

Its very easy for you and others to sit in judgement of someone when you have no ****ing clue how you would act if this situation presented itself to you.
I'm not judging. The guy deserved it. It doesn't matter what you or I believe, though. The law is the law. He might have ultimately hurt himself more than he knows in the long run for the temporary satisfaction of having beat the shit out of the guy. What good does it do if he goes to jail?

FAX
02-18-2012, 03:21 PM
I see a "My daughter just shot her boyfriend and came to my house with the gun and she was crying so I helped her bury the boyfriend's body in the basement and we threw the gun in the river which was a shame because I gave her that gun for her birthday then we went to Denny's and she's seeing ghosts of the dude everywhere including in her waffle and I don't know if I should call a psychiatrist or not." thread in our future.

FAX

luv
02-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Be real, Brock.

Do you really not understand rage? If someone hurt your child, are you certain you would
sit by and do nothing?

Sure, its the right thing to do. But a lot of people cannot exercise that kind of restraint.

"Judge, I know what I did was illegal, but I was just so full of rage."

"Oh, you were full of rage? Well that changes everything, you're free to go."

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Do you really think the ex boyfriend has the financial resources to persue any of this?

You don't need financial resources to do any of that Dave. The DA will decide if there is enough evidence to move forward with whatever charges. Finding a lawyer to sue for damages shouldn't be all that hard either.

Putting the gears of a bureaucratic agency like SRS or DFS into motion isn't especially difficult. One complaint, a long investigation and during the time of the investigation, the chance the kids are removed from his custody is very likely.

I understand the rage. I really do. But a person does run the risk of ruining their own life as well as the lives of their kids when they really fuck a guy up like MTG did. Allegedly of course.

I wish MTG good luck. It;s a position in which I would never want to find myself.

LiveSteam
02-18-2012, 03:23 PM
I see a "My daughter just shot her boyfriend and came to my house with the gun and she was crying so I helped her bury the boyfriend's body in the basement and we threw the gun in the river which was a shame because I gave her that gun for her birthday then we went to Denny's and she's seeing ghosts of the dude everywhere including in her waffle and I don't know if I should call a psychiatrist or not." thread in our future.

FAX

What color was the waffle in question MR. FAX?

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 03:24 PM
"Judge, I know what I did was illegal, but I was just so full of rage."

"Oh, you were full of rage? Well that changes everything, you're free to go."

:rolleyes:

luv
02-18-2012, 03:25 PM
You don't need financial resources to do any of that Dave. The DA will decide if there is enough evidence to move forward with whatever charges. Finding a lawyer to sue for damages shouldn't be all that hard either.

Especially since a lot of civil attorneys have the "you don't pay unless we win" ads.

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Anyone here who wouldn't beat that guys ass for slapping his kid is a fucking pussy and a coward and should immediately stop calling yourself a man, because you have no fucking balls.

God damn what in the world happened to defending your family and their honor? There are really some of you that would let a non-family member slap your kid in the face and not tear their skin off and wear it?

Pacifist fucking losers. Pussies that don't deserve the air you fucking breathe. Disgusting.

Rain Man
02-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Ask for Mr. Blond and hang out with him. He knows how to survive in there.

Sorry to hear about your travails, and good luck. I have no idea how your situation plays out legally.

Mosbonian
02-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Dave...I understand your point about the rage that drives a Father to do what MTG did. But can you really think it was the LEGALLY smart thing to do?

If this really happened, I see nothing but trouble not only for him, but his daughter. My other question is where is the common sense of the ex-wife? No woman worth her salt would let ANY MAN hit her daughter.

I think someone mentioned that if the step gets away with it, then the message to him is that I can get away with what I want to. The message to the daughter is one of fear....and she will be scared to tell ANYONE about ANYTHING he might do to her a second time.

NewChief
Here's the deal. If it's Iowanian or MoHill or frazod or just about any other poster coming in here posting this, then people are going to react differently. Sadly, it's MTG the biggest sad sack loser on this board who had made his own "bad luck" for as long as he's been a member by making idiotic decisions and posting about them while refusing to take the advice of the board to correct his situations. He's either one of the most pathetic humans to ever walk the planet or a talented troll.

notorious
MTG, I feel for your kids. They are going to have to beat the odds to lead productive lives.

Earthling
The over-riding consideration should ALWAYS be 'whats best for the kid'. I always try the legal route first even while not totally convinced it will resolve the problem. If the legal route falls short then I figure you are obliged to take matters into your own hands.

In this case you seemingly screwed the pooch and made a bad situation worse.

Mosbonian
02-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Anyone here who wouldn't beat that guys ass for slapping his kid is a ****ing pussy and a coward and should immediately stop calling yourself a man, because you have no ****ing balls.

God damn what in the world happened to defending your family and their honor? There are really some of you that would let a non-family member slap your kid in the face and not tear their skin off and wear it?

Pacifist ****ing losers. Pussies that don't deserve the air you ****ing breathe. Disgusting.

:shake::rolleyes:

notorious
02-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Here's the deal. If it's Iowanian or MoHill or frazod or just about any other poster coming in here posting this, then people are going to react differently. Sadly, it's MTG the biggest sad sack loser on this board who had made his own "bad luck" for as long as he's been a member by making idiotic decisions and posting about them while refusing to take the advice of the board to correct his situations. He's either one of the most pathetic humans to ever walk the planet or a talented troll.

Well put.

This.

NewChief
02-18-2012, 03:32 PM
And if I really wanted to take care of the situation and didn't think the law would handle it, I'd straight up sniper the mother fucker on a dark deserted road one night. Not go over and beat him to a pulp. There's a reason we have brains, and it's not to do stupid shit.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Especially since a lot of civil attorneys have the "you don't pay unless we win" ads.

Its not like MTG is loaded. He's gonna have to pay restitution.

Let's not forget, the ex boyfriend assaulted a child.

I'd say they're even.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Anyone here who wouldn't beat that guys ass for slapping his kid is a ****ing pussy and a coward and should immediately stop calling yourself a man, because you have no ****ing balls.

Pacifist ****ing losers. Pussies that don't deserve the air you ****ing breathe. Disgusting.

LMAO

Kill em all. The kids too.

"Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever".

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 03:37 PM
LMAO

Kill em all. The kids too.

"Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever".

Call for a bitch, and a bitch will show up.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-18-2012, 03:39 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

You're ignorant if you equate not kicking a guys ass and jeopardizing your ability to provide for you daughter with being a pussy and a pacifist. It's called being more intelligent.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Call for a bitch, and a bitch will show up.

LMAO

You get em all, pillowbiter. (bro hugs)

Mosbonian
02-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Its not like MTG is loaded. He's gonna have to pay restitution.

Let's not forget, the ex boyfriend assaulted a child.

I'd say they're even.

Only if the only result you look for is revenge....the problem is that situations like this have larger repercussions.

In reality....had MTG called the cops I am pretty sure that one look at the his daughters face by a cop and the Step would have been taking a ride down to the station. (And who knows how many times he would have "accidentally tripped")

Now....if MTG gets nothing more than a stern reprimand, the Stepfather has a good case to ask for a restraining order. Plus you can bet the ex might have a good case to have custody altered if she was so inclined.....

I'm not saying I wouldn't be in as much rage as he had, but I can tell you I would have had more common sense.

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 03:41 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

You're ignorant if you equate not kicking a guys ass and jeopardizing your ability to provide for you daughter with being a pussy and a pacifist. It's called being more intelligent.

You mean like the guy who killed the guy that kipnapped and molested his son?

There was a guy beating up my sister once. I kicked in the door to his apartment and beat his ass for 5 minutes. He ended up in the hospital as well.

You know how much jail time I served?

Zero.

Good call bro. Suck my balls you pussy.

Mosbonian
02-18-2012, 03:43 PM
You mean like the guy who killed the guy that kipnapped and molested his son?

There was a guy beating up my sister once. I kicked in the door to his apartment and beat his ass for 5 minutes. He ended up in the hospital as well.

You know how much jail time I served?

Zero.

Good call bro. Suck my balls you pussy.

I call Bull S***

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I call Bull S***

The detective on the scene was my best friends dad. So there was a caveat.

Mosbonian
02-18-2012, 03:46 PM
The detective on the scene was my best friends dad. So there was a caveat.

So his vision was impaired....and he put his career on the line for you.

DonkyPuncher
02-18-2012, 03:47 PM
I already have joint physical, full residential and full decision making. I have a clean record, this is the first time Ive ever been arrested and my lawyer seems pretty confident I wont go back to jail. I do wish I would have used a little more restraint, maybe stopping after the broken nose. The kicks to the stomach and chest after he was already down were excessive but he hit my daughter.

Oh shit dude you kicked him while he was down? HUGH mistake, that will end up fucking you for sure

WilliamTheIrish
I love threads when brohug shows up and goes all "Death Wish".

TheGuardian
So his vision was impaired....and he put his career on the line for you.

Not really.

When I arrived at the apartment the guy was actually beating up my sister at that moment. The neighbors had called my parents to tell us what was going on. So I rode over and took care of business. Busting into the apartment to come to the aid of someone being beaten puts the law on my side.

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 03:50 PM
I love threads when brohug shows up and goes all "Death Wish".

Does your wife know you have a vagina too?

Rams Fan
MTG, I feel for your kids. They are going to have to beat the odds to lead productive lives.

This.

KurtCobain
Did you get a felony charge? If so, they'll offer you a plea for like two or three years right off the bat. Take it. I'm sure your lawyer could get you paper if you tough it out, but that's the expensive road. Go sit in prison for a little bit on taxpayer money, and reflect on how stupid you are. Then when you get out, you'll have no restitution to pay and you can start gettig your life and your daughter back.

Mosbonian
02-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Not really.

When I arrived at the apartment the guy was actually beating up my sister at that moment. The neighbors had called my parents to tell us what was going on. So I rode over and took care of business. Busting into the apartment to come to the aid of someone being beaten puts the law on my side.

You were lucky....but stories don't usually end that way.

Yes, his butt should have and probably did end up in jail. But you ran just as big a chance of ending up in jail for assault and a lawsuit.

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 03:55 PM
You were lucky....but stories don't usually end that way.

Yes, his butt should have and probably did end up in jail. But you ran just as big a chance of ending up in jail for assault and a lawsuit.

He did end up in jail. I pretty much had no chance of ending up in jail. The neighbor called us and then the cops. I just happened to get there first. She was beat up when I got there and the neighbors testified to all the screaming and commotion that was going on.

This isn't about being a "tough guy" it's about doing what is right. You don't let people hurt your family members.

I mean did some of you not ever get into fights growing up? It's weird to me that some of you think of fighting the way you do. Where I grew up with got into fights all the fucking time.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Does your wife know you have a vagina too?

LMAO

I can't help it. You're probably a good guy in real life. But when you post this shit it just makes laugh.

TheGuardian
02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
LMAO

I can't help it. You're probably a good guy in real life. But when you post this shit it just makes laugh.

That I'd beat the hell out of a guy for touching my kids?

Sorry man but I'm a destroyer of worlds when it comes to my family. I would gladly go to prison for killing or maiming anyone that hurt or tried to hurt any of my family members. That isn't tough guy talk, that's just me.

KurtCobain
02-18-2012, 04:03 PM

Sorry man but I'm a destroyer of worlds when it comes to my family. I would gladly go to prison for killing or maiming anyone that hurt or tried to hurt any of my family members. That isn't tough guy talk, that's just me.

You'd get those people who hurt your family while you're in prison, too, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief
02-18-2012, 04:03 PM

Then you really are the typical dumbass meathead who is all brawn and no brains. Seriously. If you think your kids are best served by your ass sitting in jail, you're dumb. There are ways to destroy your enemies that go well beyond and are much more effective than beating their ass or putting them in the hospital. If physical punishment is the best you can do, then you're behind the curve with regards to vengeance.

Pablo
02-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Fake story from this dude.

MGT is an attention whore.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Then you really are the typical dumbass meathead who is all brawn and no brains. Seriously. If you think your kids are best served by your ass sitting in jail, you're dumb. There are ways to destroy your enemies that go well beyond and are much more effective than beating their ass or putting them in the hospital. If physical punishment is the best you can do, then you're behind the curve with regards to vengeance.

If you have the means, its probably better to pay someone else to do it.

mikey23545
02-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Fake story from this dude.

MGT is an attention whore.

Yeah, but it did bring out all the Internet Tough Guys for us to marvel at...ROFL

Pablo
02-18-2012, 04:14 PM
This guy is just as bad as badgirl with worthless fake threads.

Can we ban him plz?

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 04:15 PM

Not that. That you think nobody else on the board would do the same thing. It's not the beatdown that I criticize, but the fact that grown adults, the people that are on this earth to keep kids OUT of these situations are the very ones who put them IN the situation.

Dude, I was raised with 11 brothers and sisters in a 3 bedroom house. There were more fights inside the house than outside. Nobody wanted 7 brothers showing up at their door. I raised my own kids and never put them in an environment where that could happen. That's what I'm trying to impart in this thread.

I work in a Children's Hospital. I see what happens to these kids every day when good, stable parents get taken out of a kid's life. I think MTG may have caused more harm for himself and his kids by wailing on this POS than if he had taken the approach of using the law to his advantage now and then waiting for the chance to put the physical beatdown the guy when the time was absolutely right.

There's a very good chance DFS takes them, and puts them in foster care. And believe me, that's more of a meat grinder than you'd ever want to know. Or they reward the nutty bitch with full custody while he gets grilled by DFS for months until they deem him fit to be a parent again.

Either way, I just hope the guy hasn't harmed his chances to be the full time legal custodian of these kids. But maybe that's not such a good idea either.

FAX
02-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Mr. TheGuardian and Mr. Ballsucker and Mr. OldDog have inspired me.

I believe I will pay a little visit to my neighbor with the cat. Does Clorox get rid of blood evidence? Because, by God in Heaven, there is going to be blood and lots of it. There will be neighbor blood, cat blood, neighbor teeth, cat hair, neighbor fingers and other assorted neighbor and cat pieces and particles scattered everywhere before I'm through. I'm going to beat them down, then I'm going to chop them up. Then, I'm going to burn his house down. Then I'm going to find his relatives and burn all their houses down.

To hell with the law. Socrates can kiss my ass and so can all the namby-pamby, cowardly, sissy, girlie guys who don't think with their testicles and their fists and their 12-guage and their 5-gallon jug of gasoline. Pass the steroids, because it's real man time in FAXland, baby.

FAX

NewChief
02-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Mr. TheGuardian and Mr. Ballsucker and Mr. OldDog have inspired me.

I believe I will pay a little visit to my neighbor with the cat. Does Clorox get rid of blood evidence? Because, by God in Heaven, there is going to be blood and lots of it. There will be neighbor blood, cat blood, neighbor teeth, cat hair, neighbor fingers and other assorted neighbor and cat pieces and particles scattered everywhere before I'm through. I'm going to beat them down, then I'm going to chop them up. Then, I'm going to burn his house down. Then I'm going to find his relatives and burn all their houses down.

To hell with the law. Socrates can kiss my ass and so can all the namby-pamby, cowardly, sissy, girlie guys who don't think with their testicles and their fists and their 12-guage and their 5-gallon jug of gasoline. Pass the steroids, because it's real man time in FAXland, baby.

FAX

Congratulations. You're a real man now, Mr. Fax.

FAX
02-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Congratulations. You're a real man now, Mr. Fax.

Thank you, Mr. NewChief.

FAX

DaFace
02-18-2012, 04:36 PM

You win the thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog
02-18-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure how I got lumped in with that jackalope, but I'm glad to have inspired you Mr Fax

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure how I got lumped in with that jackalope, but I'm glad to have inspired you Mr Fax

Probably for saying its ok to hit someone else's child in the face.

FAX
02-18-2012, 04:45 PM

If I was mistaken, I apologize, Mr. Old Dog. Sincerely.

I just scanned the thread, to be honest and thought you were advocating violence like I do now that I'm a freaking real man with real man cares and real man needs. Like the need to bash somebody's face in with a brick after shooting a stack of Methyl Tren between my toes.

FAX

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't recall asking you, asshole.

LOL Its a message board, dick. I'm free to post whatever I wish so as not to violate rules.

Pound sand.

Old Dog
02-18-2012, 04:48 PM
If I was mistaken, I apologize, Mr. Old Dog. Sincerely.

I just scanned the thread, to be honest and thought you were advocating violence like I do now that I'm a freaking real man with real man cares and real man needs. Like the need to bash somebody's face in with a brick after shooting a stack of Methyl Tren between my toes.

FAX

LOL, no, I believe you misread what I typed. Though in your meth induced rage to whack a cat/neighbor with a hammer, I can certainly understand it.

BigCatDaddy
02-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Good on you bro.

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Poor judgement Dad

Boyfriend made a huge mistake that he should have charges on him as a result, Boyfriends are not husbands + hitting in the face is off limits when dealing with kids...

If I were your ex wifes boyfriend you would be dead now because I would have filled you up with lead.

Boyfriend should be charged with either child abuse or simple assault...

You should be charged with felony assault with intent to kill, if you don't want to deal with a boyfriend slapping your kid you need to quit ****ing having kids with women you are not compatible with.

You have set a very nice example for your Daughter, Congrats.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Poor judgement Dad

Boyfriend made a huge mistake that he should have charges on him as a result, Boyfriends are not husbands + hitting in the face is off limits when dealing with kids...

If I were your ex wifes boyfriend you would be dead now because I would have filled you up with lead.

Boyfriend should be charged with either child abuse or simple assault...

You should be charged with felony assault with intent to kill, if you don't want to deal with a boyfriend slapping your kid you need to quit ****ing having kids with women you are not compatible with.

:spock:

Bump
02-18-2012, 05:05 PM

that's fucking bullshit. I don't have kids, but if somebody slapped my nephew like that I would go fucking ape shit and do the same damn thing. Like the court system isn't a fucking joke anyways. Sounds to me like justice is done.

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:05 PM
:spock:

He had every right to shoot him

kstater
02-18-2012, 05:06 PM

Don't worry, his kids never had a chance anyway.

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Don't worry, his kids never had a chance anyway.

Have never spoken to him but since he put it on an open forum I just stated my opinion....

Setsuna
Keyword: hand mark on her face which means he slapped her fairly hard, meaning I kill him. Anyway. In other news:

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Bump
Your daughter will be much more scarred by watching her father behave in a certain way (and also by having a father in jail), than from getting slapped by a douche stepdad.

or she will have the feeling that her dad will do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, which is something she will feel proud of eventually.

I'm with MTG on this one, don't fuck with family.

kstater
02-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Keyword: hand mark on her face which means he slapped her fairly hard, meaning I kill him. Anyway. In other news:

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Eh, not really that hard to do.

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:09 PM

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Open hand slap ? Get him for child abuse or assault, let the law handle it.

Also, theres two sides to a story especially in family matters and the truth usually falls in between the two parties involved

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:10 PM
or she will have the feeling that her dad will do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, which is something she will feel proud of eventually.

I'm with MTG on this one, don't **** with family.

Yea I love my Daddy, he is in prison right now but I sure do love him.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 05:13 PM

I suppose the child getting hit means nothing to you.

Bump
and that could just have been the start of it. If a dad is willing to hit his wifes kids that aren't his in the face, shit could escalate into the movie Stepfather. Shit like that usually gets worse and worse until shit really gets bad and someone ends up either scarred for life or dead.

I mean, if there really was a mark on the kids face...I mean wow. Could you imagine looking a child that you love and seeing that? It would definitely trigger my rage.

WhiteWhale
Call me skeptical, but I'm skeptical.

I'm guessing a weapon was used based on the 'ruptured spleen' and 'broken collarbone' claims. Either that or you just made it up.

I'm leaning to the latter.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 05:16 PM

I'm guessing a weapon was used based on the 'ruptured spleen' and 'broken collarbone' claims. Either that or you just made it up.

His foot/feet.

Bump
02-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Yea I love my Daddy, he is in prison right now but I sure do love him.

better than "my daddy loves me, he let a guy hit me and acted completely professional and handled it with the authorities and court system like a true pro! ya...he loves me...I think....he didn't look that mad when another man hit my face so hard I still have a mark....but my daddy's a salesman, he's not that good at fighting but I'm sure if the next time my stepdad like gives me a black eye he might seem more bothered by it. Ya, he would protect me if something ever happened...I think"

Bill Lundberg

Not necessarily - enough boots to the "right" places can do that when someone is beat up so bad they can't properly protect themselves.

BigMeatballDave

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Why not Florida?

Bump
02-18-2012, 05:18 PM

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

yo, you made a poor choice dude

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:19 PM
I suppose the child getting hit means nothing to you.

Means everything to me, I have a daughter... Thats what we have the police for...

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:20 PM
better than "my daddy loves me, he let a guy hit me and acted completely professional and handled it with the authorities and court system like a true pro! ya...he loves me...I think....he didn't look that mad when another man hit my face so hard I still have a mark....but my daddy's a salesman, he's not that good at fighting but I'm sure if the next time my stepdad like gives me a black eye he might seem more bothered by it. Ya, he would protect me if something ever happened...I think"

Well if he is such a great person then why is a boyfriend there in the first place to slap his kid?

demonhero
02-18-2012, 05:24 PM

You got this Marines support... if you need somebody to kick his ass.

MOhillbilly
02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Springfield mugshot been posted yet?

Bump
02-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Well if he is such a great person then why is a boyfriend there in the first place to slap his kid?

yeah and that reefer is the got dang debil :rolleyes:

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:27 PM
I blame her Mom for not setting rules for her house as much as I do him....

WhiteWhale
02-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Not necessarily - enough boots to the "right" places can do that when someone is beat up so bad they can't properly protect themselves.

Believe what you want. I'm calling shenanigans.

MOhillbilly
02-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Who's was his judge? Charges? Bond? I smell Bullshit for the gawkers.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Who's was his judge? Charges? Bond? I smell Bullshit for the gawkers.

Probably

02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Not that. That you think nobody else on the board would do the same thing. It's not the beatdown that I criticize, but the fact that grown adults, the people that are on this earth to keep kids OUT of these situations are the very ones who put them IN the situation.

Dude, I was raised with 11 brothers and sisters in a 3 bedroom house. There were more fights inside the house than outside. Nobody wanted 7 brothers showing up at their door. I raised my own kids and never put them in an environment where that could happen. That's what I'm trying to impart in this thread.

I work in a Children's Hospital. I see what happens to these kids every day when good, stable parents get taken out of a kid's life. I think MTG may have caused more harm for himself and his kids by wailing on this POS than if he had taken the approach of using the law to his advantage now and then waiting for the chance to put the physical beatdown the guy when the time was absolutely right.

There's a very good chance DFS takes them, and puts them in foster care. And believe me, that's more of a meat grinder than you'd ever want to know. Or they reward the nutty bitch with full custody while he gets grilled by DFS for months until they deem him fit to be a parent again.

Either way, I just hope the guy hasn't harmed his chances to be the full time legal custodian of these kids. But maybe that's not such a good idea either.

Holy shit, William grew up like the Waltons. I envy you.

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
No BOYFRIEND should under any circumstances be allowed to discipline any child that is not his. And if this is a live in boyfriend that even makes it worse..

This shit pisses me off

Bump
02-18-2012, 05:39 PM
I think society would be much better if people got beat down when they do disrespectful, douchebaggy, unacceptable and assholely type things.

I mean, HOW YOU GONNA HIT SOMEONE ELSES KID? who does that?

WhiteWhale
02-18-2012, 05:40 PM
What a bunch of marks....

ArrowheadMagic
02-18-2012, 05:41 PM
http://cdn.stripersonline.com/3/32/3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

1ChiefsDan
02-18-2012, 05:48 PM
yo, you made a poor choice dude

Based on your sig I figured you would be pro ag school :p

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Holy shit, William grew up like the Waltons. I envy you.

Not the Waltons by any stretch,( they had a big house) but it was an upbringing that every kid should experience. All those brothers and sisters and to this day we are as thick as thieves. My Dad was a Marine who fought on the islands of Saipan and Tinian. He was prone to a little PTSD and on occasion had a few too many beers. Could be a real load to handle when he got riled up.

He taught us what many people in this thread advocate: Take care of your own. And while several of my siblings had poor marriages that resulted in divorce, not one time did any of them end up putting kids in a bad situation, like MTG and former wife or whatever.

That's what causes me the greatest amount of grief in this thread.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2012, 05:50 PM
I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Aww fuck. You'd do much better at UFla.

MOhillbilly
02-18-2012, 05:50 PM
No BOYFRIEND should under any circumstances be allowed to discipline any child that is not his. And if this is a live in boyfriend that even makes it worse..

This shit pisses me off

The state of Missouri disagrees.

BigMeatballDave
02-18-2012, 05:51 PM

How do you figure? Did MTG have a weapon?

kysirsoze
02-18-2012, 05:51 PM
This thread is fake.

Having said that, I think it's funny that the argument iseems to be he should have called the cops or he should have done what he "did". Is it not possible to go into a rage, beat someone's ass, but stop short of collapsing his lung and breaking his orbital bone? If he (theoretically) hadn't beaten the guy have to death but still beat him up, I imagine there wouldn't be even close to as much (fake) legal trouble. (Probably fake) Boyfriend would have probably gotten in more trouble for the (made up) child abuse, also.

R8RFAN
02-18-2012, 05:59 PM
How do you figure? Did MTG have a weapon?

Does not have to have, when a man is taking vital blows that threaten his life, he can shoot to defend himself... Now there are situations involved of course but if he attacked that man where he lives he has the right to shoot him to protect his life or the occupants of that home.