PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs FUCK it.

SPATCH
03-09-2012, 09:54 PM
We're not going to land Manning.

RE-SIGN BRANDON CARR. I want the sickest ****ing defensive backfield in the league.

Sign Soliai (obviously)

Bring in Michael Bush and Samson Satele (C) when they are released from the Fade.

**** it. Draft Reiff at #11. Grab Coby Fleener in the 2nd round.

LASTLY, I WANT KYLE ORTON BACK.

Line: Albert - Asamoah - Satele - Hudson - Reiff

QB: Orton

RB: Charles, Bush, McCluster

WR: Killer B's

TE: Moeaki, Fleener (NE-type tandem)

Our defense is going to be SICK, son.

Kyle Orton can win this division. I don't give a **** if Manning is a Bronco or not when you go Flowers, Carr, Berry, Lewis, Routt, Arenas in the defensive backfield. That's air traffic control, motherfuckers.

Thig Lyfe
03-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Peyton Manning

CaliforniaChief
03-09-2012, 09:55 PM
This place is going to explode if Manning signs in Denver.

KurtCobain
03-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Chad henne

Okie_Apparition
03-09-2012, 09:59 PM
KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING RICKY STANZI

ROYC75
03-09-2012, 10:00 PM

If that happens, we better for as the OP says. Just to have the dominant D in the league and a respectable offense. The sad part is Orton does have the ability to beat us at times, much like Cassell does if a different way. More explosive, but as much damage control when he is awful.

Okie_Apparition
03-09-2012, 10:05 PM
+Orton-+Carr-+Richardson will face rape the Peycos

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-09-2012, 10:06 PM
If Manning goes to Denver we'll win the AFCW. Denver sucks so bad it's probably the only team Manning can't lead to a SB.

Okie_Apparition
03-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Manning should go to the Coyoties so I can call the Peyoties

SPATCH
03-09-2012, 10:12 PM
+Orton-+Carr-+Richardson will face rape the Peycos

If he's there, fuck yeah. Most mocks I'm seeing don't have him falling to us. Bush would be an awesome consolation, though. Also, if we draft Reiff and add a guy like Satele we could put just about anyone back there.

Red Dawg
03-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Peyton Manning

GO FUCK YOURSELF WHORE!

Red Dawg
03-09-2012, 10:13 PM

RE-SIGN BRANDON CARR. I want the sickest ****ing defensive backfield in the league.

Sign Soliai (obviously)

Bring in Michael Bush and Samson Satele (C) when they are released from the Fade.

Kyle Orton can win this division. I don't give a **** if Manning is a Bronco or not when you go Flowers, Carr, Berry, Lewis, Routt, Arenas in the defensive backfield. That's air traffic control, mother****ers.

**** YEAH! Make the defense SICK! We will need it.

DTLB58
03-09-2012, 10:18 PM

Sign Soliai (obviously)

Kyle Orton can win this division. I don't give a **** if Manning is a Bronco or not when you go Flowers, Carr, Berry, Lewis, Routt, Arenas in the defensive backfield. That's air traffic control, mother****ers.

It's the same question, can your starting QB take you to a SB? If not, what's the point? Cassel-Hell NO, Orton-Nope. Next.

Thig Lyfe
03-09-2012, 10:20 PM
GO FUCK YOURSELF WHORE!

Peyton Manning

SPATCH
03-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm talking about bringing back the 90s Chiefs. Scary defense/run the ball with attitude. I don't even give a fuck about the Super Bowl anymore. I just want to start smacking motherfuckers around again.

Psyko Tek
03-09-2012, 10:38 PM

if that happens carr is number one signing
think the brandons can take car of manning,
bring ty law in as a consultant

SPATCH
03-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Peyton Manning

NJChiefsFan
03-10-2012, 02:07 AM
I'm talking about bringing back the 90s Chiefs. Scary defense/run the ball with attitude. I don't even give a **** about the Super Bowl anymore. I just want to start smacking mother****ers around again.

Thats not really the most unhealthy attitude to have if you are a Chiefs fan. Cut your losses and enjoy what you can. I can't do that, wish I could.

Simply Red
03-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

SPATCH
03-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Thats not really the most unhealthy attitude to have if you are a Chiefs fan. Cut your losses and enjoy what you can. I can't do that, wish I could.

http://i.imgur.com/aJUMc.gif

03-10-2012, 02:20 AM

I'm not sure which will draw more emotion on this site. Him signing here or signing in Dungver.

NJChiefsFan
03-10-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm not sure which will draw more emotion on this site. Him signing here or signing in Dungver.

Him signing here will draw happiness, doubt, and fear that he will get hurt for sure now. If he signs in Denver people will predict Chiefs horror, Denver horror, or just universal bullshit. Either way the second will have more emotion.

bevischief
03-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Put the crack pipe down and quit starting threads.

Extra Point
03-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Spat, I agree. I'd rather sign Carr first, telling Manning that we take care of our own.

Orton came here, assimilated, and won 2 of 3 of his starts, without JC and TM, with bare-bones play schemes.

Manning or not, we need Carr and bad ass linemen, on both sides of the ball.

Worlds-of-Fun "You need to get someone at least this badass" signs need put up, one pointing to an image of Dan Saleaumua, the other to John Tait.

Bane
03-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Bitches be trippn /Matt Cassel

tredadda
03-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Since we wont land our franchise QB this year than I am all for what the OP suggested if we can't sign Manning. I will still hold out hope that we get him and something in my gut says we will get him.

Mr. Arrowhead
03-10-2012, 09:53 AM
I hope Manning has fun running the option in Denver

SPATCH
03-10-2012, 03:13 PM
I have seen some people mentioning signing guys like Saturday, Dallas Clark, and Addai even WITHOUT Manning. I will not have any part of it. I don't want any of them. MUCH, MUCH better options out there for us.

Bowser
03-10-2012, 05:24 PM
I have seen some people mentioning signing guys like Saturday, Dallas Clark, and Addai even WITHOUT Manning. I will not have any part of it. I don't want any of them. MUCH, MUCH better options out there for us.

A Clark/Moeaki dual TE set would be nice, provided both of them can stay healthy.

Bump
03-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Hes going to thw Giants in an unprecedented rotating legendary quarterback brother duo.

SPATCH
03-10-2012, 07:38 PM
A Clark/Moeaki dual TE set would be nice, provided both of them can stay healthy.

There are a lot of solid TEs in this draft, though. I'd rather have a guy like Fleener.