PDA

View Full Version : KU ****KU vs UNC****

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shogun
03-24-2012, 11:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SoUmR0xs11M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Thomas-Robinson-dunk-on-baylor1.jpg

TO THE SHIP

Fritz88
03-24-2012, 11:10 PM
I am worried about our guys expecting that UNC-Marshall = easy win.

I am expecting a UNC blowout. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief_For_Life58
03-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Chalk up another final four!!!

MotherfuckerJones
03-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Go heels!!

Archie F. Swin
03-24-2012, 11:14 PM
If u only knew how bad I wanted the dance to feature this game.

Bearcat
03-24-2012, 11:17 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Someone earlier said something like "KU might still lose by 20" if Marshall doesn't play.... wtf? When was the last time KU lost by 20? It's not like UNC was some kind of unstoppable force against Ohio the other night. I think KU will look better on offense, if for no other reason than UNC's defense, and they've been playing good defense for the most part... :shrug:

KC_Connection
03-24-2012, 11:18 PM

Posted via Mobile Device
KU hasn't gotten blown out by any team all season (including the best team in the country by far, Kentucky), but they're going to do it against a team without their PG/main facilitator?

Yeah, that's not happening.

DaFace
I've always been a half-ass KU fan at best, but I do always enjoy KU-UNC games.

Chiefs Pantalones
Battle of the blue bloods!!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!

dj56dt58
03-24-2012, 11:33 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/college/img14962585.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
03-24-2012, 11:39 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/college/img14962585.jpg

Lol MU fan eh?

KurtCobain
03-24-2012, 11:41 PM
Ku doesn't stand a chance.

Chief_For_Life58
03-25-2012, 12:01 AM
ku"s gonna come out with nothing to lose and give it their best. Ive got to believe unc will do the same. gonna be a great game. ku unc does it get any better than this?

"This is home of coach Naismith. So we don't just ball - we made this."

Thaddeus_Eugenia
03-25-2012, 12:03 AM
I am rooting my fist in the air for the Blue Birds of Kansas. I wish to see them hoist the ball into the hoop many times. Hurrah!

Jive Ass
03-25-2012, 12:05 AM
I am rooting my fist in the air for the Blue Birds of Kansas. I wish to see them hoist the ball into the hoop many times. Hurrah!

Nice

lcarus
03-25-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm expecting a great game.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Should be a great game. Just hope Marshall can play

lcarus
03-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Should be a great game. Just hope Marshall can play

I'd prefer both teams best players playing.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Ya! Just dont wana have to wonder what IF marshall played

chiefs2012
03-25-2012, 12:27 AM
I sure wish the hawks were playing Ohio tomorrow but a win over UNC more specifically Roy Williams will be that much better!

Pants
03-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Ya! Just dont wana have to wonder what IF marshall played

History does not care for such things.

Imon Yourside
03-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Leave them Heels stuck in the tar, Hawks by 7. ;)

royr17
03-25-2012, 12:45 AM
I just dont see Marshall playing, with that said even if he dont we still have to come out and play our best if we wanna make it to the final four, looking forward to the game, ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU. This has been a remarkable run by the team this year, no one expected it and while i have to set here and hype my team up all them nay saying kentucky fans keep trying to remind me that our team is a joke, here is to proving all them nay sayers wrong, GO KU !!!

teedubya
03-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Games like these are money for recruiting and the continuation of historic badassness.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 06:08 AM
I love the matchups:

UNC's best offensive post vs. KU's best defensive post
KU's best offensive post vs. UNC's best defensive post
UNC's best perimeter offensive threat vs. KU's best perimeter defensive player
Do it all baller vs. Do it all baller
Blueblood vs. Blueblood
It all looks neutral except at the point even if Marshall plays. Tyshawn has got to play under control, this is his type of game scoring wise I think.

Contrary to popular perception, Carolina's defensive efficiency is actually better than it's offense. The one area they are the weakest is defending the 3. Hopefully Taylor, Johnson, and Teahan snap out of whatever curse they've been under the last few games.

I think it will be a good, close game. I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst like I always do.

And not to make a preemptive excuse, but officiating is going to play a big role here. If they let them play, advantage KU. If the refs want to get on TV, advantage Carolina.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:11 AM
http://www.evancarroll.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/unc.jpg

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:13 AM
I love the matchups:

UNC's best offensive post vs. KU's best defensive post
KU's best offensive post vs. UNC's best defensive post
UNC's best perimeter offensive threat vs. KU's best perimeter defensive player
Do it all baller vs. Do it all baller
Blueblood vs. Blueblood
It all looks neutral except at the point even if Marshall plays. Tyshawn has got to play under control, this is his type of game scoring wise I think.

Contrary to popular perception, Carolina's defensive efficiency is actually better than it's offense. The one area they are the weakest is defending the 3. Hopefully Taylor, Johnson, and Teahan snap out of whatever curse they've been under the last few games.

I think it will be a good, close game. I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst like I always do.

And not to make a preemptive excuse, but officiating is going to play a big role here. If they let them play, advantage KU. If the refs want to get on TV, advantage Carolina.

It will be classic and I can't wait...

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:21 AM
I will admit, I am none to happy about a #1 seed having to play a #2 seed in their own back yard.....

DJay23
03-25-2012, 06:31 AM
I will admit, I am none to happy about a #1 seed having to play a #2 seed in their own back yard.....

Happened to KU in 07 when we had to play UCLA in California. Hopefully the 2 wins tonight like it did back then! :hmmm:

DJay23
03-25-2012, 06:32 AM

Oh no! A Helm's Banner! You all should be ashamed for counting a mythical championship! :rolleyes:

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Happened to KU in 07 when we had to play UCLA in California. Hopefully the 2 wins tonight like it did back then! :hmmm:

I hope not ...

Harrison Barnes must show up today

Archie F. Swin
03-25-2012, 06:34 AM
I think Billly Self will get in Roy's head early and often. UNC got embarrassed the last time these two programs met.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:34 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bmVnX3ABoVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:35 AM
I think Billly Self will get in Roy's head early and often. UNC got embarrassed the last time these two programs met.

That was the stupid post of the day... Son, you don't get into an elite programs head...

Zebedee DuBois
03-25-2012, 06:36 AM
I don't think KU has played a single game this year where they were 'correct' for the full 40 minutes. It is a tribute to them that they have had so much success despite having prolonged minutes of poor play. I'm hoping they bring a full 40 of goodness today.

Fritz88
03-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Someone earlier said something like "KU might still lose by 20" if Marshall doesn't play.... wtf? When was the last time KU lost by 20? It's not like UNC was some kind of unstoppable force against Ohio the other night. I think KU will look better on offense, if for no other reason than UNC's defense, and they've been playing good defense for the most part... :shrug:

KU hasn't gotten blown out by any team all season (including the best team in the country by far, Kentucky), but they're going to do it against a team without their PG/main facilitator?

Yeah, that's not happening.

A blowout in KU standards is losing by 7-10 points. That's what I meant :D.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 06:53 AM
I hope not ...

Harrison Barnes must show up today

From what I've seen of Barnes he's a mid range and out player. Does he put the ball on the floor to try getting to the hoop often? In the few UNC games I've seen it seems like he'd rather pull up (to great effect).

I think Barnes and Taylor are the two biggest keys. Everyone else on the floor seems like they'll balance each other out.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 06:53 AM
I don't think KU has played a single game this year where they were 'correct' for the full 40 minutes. It is a tribute to them that they have had so much success despite having prolonged minutes of poor play. I'm hoping they bring a full 40 of goodness today.

Can you imagine what KU'd look like with all 5 starters on? Wait, I just got chub...

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 06:56 AM
From what I've seen of Barnes he's a mid range and out player. Does he put the ball on the floor to try getting to the hoop often? In the few UNC games I've seen it seems like he'd rather pull up (to great effect).

I think Barnes and Taylor are the two biggest keys. Everyone else on the floor seems like they'll balance each other out.

When Barnes is on he is silky smooth, probably the best fade away shot in college bb, ... He is usually good 1 on 1 if the player is his size or bigger, Smaller players seem to give him more problems...

How is KU doing on the boards this year? Do they Dominate?

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:00 AM
Stilman White at point guard for Carolina is not a bust by no means, he had 6 assists and 0 turnovers last game...

Marshall just started scoring some from the PG position recently , so we are use to not getting points from there.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 07:03 AM
When Barnes is on he is silky smooth, probably the best fade away shot in college bb, ... He is usually good 1 on 1 if the player is his size or bigger, Smaller players seem to give him more problems...

We rebound better against conventional teams like Carolina that don't jack up a bunch of 3s. It's going to be a crazy battle under the rim between Zeller, Henson, Robinson, and Withey.

Withey is kind of a weak rebounder for as tall as he is, but Robinson is #1 in the country in defensive rebounding efficiency. Kevin Young is a great offensive rebounder off the bench too despite how thin he is. Releford gets a fair number of garbage boards offensively. Hell, Taylor had 10 rebounds against NC State.

Fritz88
03-25-2012, 07:04 AM

Inconsistent.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Stilman White at point guard for Carolina is not a bust by no means, he had 6 assists and 0 turnovers last game...

Marshall just started scoring some from the PG position recently , so we are use to not getting points from there.

How do you think he'd fair defensively against Taylor? Taylor's nickname is the ferrari.

Archie F. Swin
03-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Imagine if KU had a 3 pt threat.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Battle of the blue bloods!!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!

:hmmm: So, you are rooting for a Kentucky UNC Final?

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:10 AM
How do you think he'd fair defensively against Taylor? Taylor's nickname is the ferrari.

He will be like a fly on his ass all night, for a 6 foot white boy he does a fairly decent job of staying in front of his man...

Stilman white will not be a threat to score outside or on the drive

qabbaan
03-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Should be a great game, looking forward to it.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:13 AM
We rebound better against conventional teams like Carolina that don't jack up a bunch of 3s. It's going to be a crazy battle under the rim between Zeller, Henson, Robinson, and Withey.

Withey is kind of a weak rebounder for as tall as he is, but Robinson is #1 in the country in defensive rebounding efficiency. Kevin Young is a great offensive rebounder off the bench too despite how thin he is. Releford gets a fair number of garbage boards offensively. Hell, Taylor had 10 rebounds against NC State.

We usually only hit 3's when we have to have them.. That's about it... We don't shoot the 3 well and we don't defend it well.

But we are 2nd in the nation in scoring, so that means a helluva lot of points come from the paint....

The game will be just like it is suppose to be when Elite programs face each other...

Reerun_KC
03-25-2012, 07:15 AM
Win or lose. This has been an excellent year again for Kansas basketball. No one expected this. Coach Self again proving why he is one of the best in the game.

Simplicity
03-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Gotta go with UNC here... Harrison Barnes is a Iowa native soooo... GO HARRISON!

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:24 AM
may the best team win...

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Tar Heels preparing for big Kansas crowd
When North Carolina takes the court against Kansas, the Tar Heels are expecting a lot of blue. They just aren’t expecting as much of the UNC shade of blue.

Kansas had a big following in its game against N.C. State on Friday, but UNC point guard Kendall Marshall doesn’t see that as a significant challenge.

“It’s just a road game,” Marshall said. “I feel like all year we’ve done a good job adjusting to that. We’ve played on neutral courts… So it won’t be anything foreign to us.”

Marshall said he watched the second half of Kansas’ close win against N.C. State, a game he said was as sloppy as UNC’s 73-65 win against Ohio.

If a large Kansas crowd shows up at the Edward Jones Dome, UNC coach Roy Williams expects them to be raucous.

“The passion that the people have for basketball there is just unmatched,” Williams said. “Playing in the Fieldhouse, coaching in the Fieldhouse, I should say, was a tremendous experience for me. I had great players there. I’ve had three or four of the players that I had at Kansas that have already come to see me here.”

Reerun_KC
03-25-2012, 07:28 AM
may the best team win...
Yes sir. Should be a fun game.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 07:40 AM
GO HEELS GO!!!

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 07:40 AM
Time to get Roy that 3rd ring!

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Time to get Roy that 3rd ring!

It won't come easy....

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Does Robinson stay out of foul trouble pretty good?

Mr_Tomahawk
03-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Now more than ever, Jayhawks are defined by defense

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/24/3511443/now-more-than-ever-jayhawks-are.html#storylink=cpy

ST. LOUIS -- He and his teammates play some of the fiercest, most unrelenting, leave-you-annoyed-and-bruised brand of defense in the country. Tyshawn Taylor thinks he knows why.

This is what has come to define Taylor and the Kansas basketball team, of course. They are here, a win over North Carolina away from the Final Four, because they muscle and work and move their feet and generally play defense as hard as any group of college kids you’ll see.

When Bill Self talks about his team being “who we are,” this is what he’s talking about: a toughness borne in both who he recruits and how he coaches them, and a prideful willingness to (metaphorically, anyway) choke an opponent when needed.

This hasn’t always been the Jayhawks’ style, you probably know. A lot of times they’ve been as interested in answering buckets from the other team as stopping them.

Taylor has a theory.

“We might try a little bit harder defensively,” he says. “…(in the past) we just had so many weapons that could score from so many different spots, that if we weren’t all the way in tune defensively, we could cover that up by making some shots.

“We knew at the beginning of the year with this team that it wouldn’t be same.”

The Jayhawks may not realize it, but they are something of a test case against a time-honored trend in the NCAA Tournament. They are playing ugly offense and dominating defense in an event that’s been mostly controlled by scorers.

Defense wins championships? Not in college basketball, usually.

Kansas is trying to change that.

Of the 36 Final Four teams since 2003, only 14 have ranked higher in defensive efficiency than offense. Seven of the last nine national champions have been better on offense than defense, and the two exceptions are UConn last year (16th in offense and 14th in defense) and KU in 2008 (second and first).

Only two champs ranked lower than fourth offensively, but four have been out of the top 10 on defense.

So in this context, Kansas being able to win its last two NCAA Tournament games while shooting a combined 36 percent is even more remarkable. Right now, KU is 19th in offense and fourth in defense.

College basketball teams just don’t win championships playing the way Kansas is playing. Not usually, anyway.

This is something like a boxer entering a beauty contest. The Jayhawks are much better offensively than they’ve played recently — Taylor is supremely gifted and been bummy two games in a row — but maybe this is an identity they can take to New Orleans.

Or, at least, it’s the one they’ve clung to. Some of the numbers might blow you away. Nobody has shot better than 40 percent against KU in six games. Nobody but Missouri has shot better than 42.6 percent since Jan. 28.

Detroit scored seven points over a 22-minute stretch. Purdue — even with all those three-pointers — scored its fewest points since January. North Carolina State scored 23 points over 22 minutes.

“Seemed like we were always trying to make tough shots,” North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said.

You can see how this happens. Taylor and Elijah Johnson are two long, athletic and prideful guards. Thomas Robinson and Jeff Withey — who just broke Cole Aldrich’s school record for blocks in a season — give a suffocating presence inside. Travis Releford and Kevin Young bring versatility and the valuable commodity of knowing exactly what their role is.

This isn’t the best defense Self has coached at KU. Every team he’s had since 2006 has ranked in the top 10, and you can almost see him blush a little bit when he talks about that group of piranhas from 2008.

But this might be the team that most defines itself by defense — good and bad.

“If you look at some of the worst games that we played this year,” Self says, “were games where we made shots early.”

In other words, the Jayhawks’ problems defensively have come when they haven’t had to concentrate as much. That shouldn’t be a problem against North Carolina, one of the most gifted teams in college basketball.

And that’s not the only part of this that plays in KU’s favor.

Kendall Marshall is one of the most irreplaceable players in college basketball, and the North Carolina point guard will either wear a suit and tie to today’s game or try to play with one arm and a screw in his wrist six days after surgery.

The Tar Heels looked lost without him against Ohio — Carolina coach Roy Williams compares it to the Colts going from the playoffs to 2-14 without Peyton Manning — and it’s hard to imagine them fixing all their problems less than 48 hours later.

But more to the point here, Kansas and its defensive thirst are the worst kind of opponent for Carolina at the most important time.

At their best, the Tar Heels are a beauty to watch. Even without Marshall, there are four first-round NBA picks in the starting lineup, all of them long, all of them athletic, all of them capable of points in bunches.

It’s just that Carolina hasn’t been close to its best against tough defenses. The Tar Heels average 81.7 points overall and 76.9 in conference games, shooting 46 and 44 percent. Against top 20 defenses, those numbers drop to 66 points and 39 percent shooting.

The Tar Heels are 4-3 in those games.

So in this way, KU’s attempt to go against the recent NCAA Tournament trend has found the right opponent — a real possibility of being on the happy side of a Williams team not being tough enough in March.

Not that it would hurt to mix in a few made jump shots once in a while.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/24/3511443/now-more-than-ever-jayhawks-are.html#storylink=cpy

Nzoner
03-25-2012, 07:53 AM

That purely depends on who you ask,I'll just say get ready for some home cookin'

RNR
03-25-2012, 07:55 AM
It won't come easy....

I always rooted for all teams from Kansas, which means I am not a true fan of any of them. After moving to North Carolina and experiencing how serious they take their college teams I started sporting NC gear. I never really had a college team, and I always liked Roy Williams. NC is my team now. Like Roy if Kansas wins I will pull for them~

DJay23
03-25-2012, 07:56 AM

Yes. He's not asked to assert himself defensively because he's so important on the offensive end.

It's amazing really. His big knock going into this year is that he had this huge motor that he just couldn't harness. He was a foul and turnover machine. He's really one of the most improved players in the country which is saying a lot considering he's on the short list for player of the year.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 07:57 AM
That purely depends on who you ask,I'll just say get ready for some home cookin'

I seriously don't expect any home cooking... I expect a noisy crowd though

Simplicity
03-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Rock Cock Jaycock.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 08:01 AM
We usually only hit 3's when we have to have them.. That's about it... We don't shoot the 3 well and we don't defend it well.

But we are 2nd in the nation in scoring, so that means a helluva lot of points come from the paint....

The game will be just like it is suppose to be when Elite programs face each other...

Absolutely. I'm not nervous for this game like I am most KU NCAA games. I guess it's because if KU loses to North Carolina, there's no shame in it.

In the games I've seen it seems like Bullock always hits a few huge baskets.

Nzoner
03-25-2012, 08:09 AM
I seriously don't expect any home cooking... I expect a noisy crowd though

I hope you're right and we just get to see a great game but you'll pardon me if I have my reservations.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Absolutely. I'm not nervous for this game like I am most KU NCAA games. I guess it's because if KU loses to North Carolina, there's no shame in it.

In the games I've seen it seems like Bullock always hits a few huge baskets.

Yea there is no shame for me either losing to KU but you can bet your ass I really want this game bad.

It's not like we would be losing to Norfolk or anything like that.. ROFL

notorious
03-25-2012, 08:13 AM
KU has allowed the other team to take them out of their game, so I expect more of the same from NC, and NC has a hell of a lot more talent.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Yea there is no shame for me either losing to KU but you can bet your ass I really want this game bad.

It's not like we would be losing to Norfolk or anything like that.. ROFL

:thumb:

Fansy the Famous Bard
03-25-2012, 08:25 AM
I just saw that all the powder blue clothing on the route from Columbia to St. Louis has been bought up. I wonder why...

Will they make UNC t-shirts if Carolina wins?

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 08:33 AM
KU has allowed the other team to take them out of their game, so I expect more of the same from NC, and NC has a hell of a lot more talent.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

These games can go either way even if both teams are at 100%
Now with that said, if my team was at 100% I would give the edge to Carolina... With Kendall out, I have to give the edge to KU because Self will target Stilman White like a laser beam until he proves he can move the ball... Stilman will make a few mistakes and settle down, he will not be a scoring threat, may take 2 3 point shots you guys give him... If he can hit one, the game may be different.. I don't expect him to hit it..

I expect KU to pack it in on defense to deny the inside pass and force UNC to beat you from the perimeter... In order for UNC to do that Harrison Barnes will have to go off and be the Harrison Barnes he can and should be.

Win or lose, I am not going to say it's because of Marshall playing or not... Great teams must overcome and players have to step up.

Now on the flip side...

Robinson will not have an easy day vs our 2 trees down low, Henson is an excellent shot blocker that does a good job staying out of foul trouble.. Henson also has a sweet 12 footer for a big man.

Zeller is a 7 footer that runs like a guard and many times is the first man back down the court, He is an excellent FT shooter for a big man and will get to the line... He went 19-22 from the line against Maryland a couple weeks ago from the Charity Stripe

I think UNC has the trees to beat KU on the inside, The part of KU's game that worries me is the perimeter game ... UNC has been horrible getting off of picks to defend the 3 lately...

If we can get it to the mid 70's to 80's I think we win, any lower I think KU wins.

Theres my thoughts, now give me a rebuttal to read

notorious
03-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Now with that said, if my team was at 100% I would give the edge to Carolina... With Kendall out, I have to give the edge to KU because Self will target Stilman White like a laser beam until he proves he can move the ball... Stilman will make a few mistakes and settle down, he will not be a scoring threat, may take 2 3 point shots you guys give him... If he can hit one, the game may be different.. I don't expect him to hit it..

I expect KU to pack it in on defense to deny the inside pass and force UNC to beat you from the perimeter... In order for UNC to do that Harrison Barnes will have to go off and be the Harrison Barnes he can and should be.

Win or lose, I am not going to say it's because of Marshall playing or not... Great teams must overcome and players have to step up.

Now on the flip side...

Robinson will not have an easy day vs our 2 trees down low, Henson is an excellent shot blocker that does a good job staying out of foul trouble.. Henson also has a sweet 12 footer for a big man.

Zeller is a 7 footer that runs like a guard and many times is the first man back down the court, He is an excellent FT shooter for a big man and will get to the line... He went 19-22 from the line against Maryland a couple weeks ago from the Charity Stripe

I think UNC has the trees to beat KU on the inside, The part of KU's game that worries me is the perimeter game ... UNC has been horrible getting off of picks to defend the 3 lately...

If we can get it to the mid 70's to 80's I think we win, any lower I think KU wins.

No thanks. I have not watched enough college ball to know the teams very well. From watching the tourney it looks like NC is better, even without their PG.

With that said, if I were KU I would pressure the piss out of UNC all game, with a mix of full-court pressure and half-court trap.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 08:43 AM

Now on the flip side...

I don't know if there is a rebuttal for that. It's a pretty good analysis, at least it's what I expect. Not sure what UNC's post depth is like, but KU doesn't have much in the way of anything you should be worried about. Foul trouble would kill KU, but that's been true all year.

KU will get open 3s. Will KU make open 3s?

I agree. If it's a grinder, I'd have to think KU wins. If it's wide open, it's Carolina's, though both teams have shown they can play both styles throughout the year.

Once again, we have to play the last game of the round. The waiting around this tourney has taken days off of my life.

BigOlChiefsfan
03-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Good luck KU!

DJay23
03-25-2012, 08:46 AM
No thanks. I have not watched enough college ball to know the teams very well. From watching the tourney it looks like NC is better, even without their PG.

With that said, if I were KU I would pressure the piss out of UNC all game, with a mix of full-court pressure and half-court trap.

Self is a strict Man to Man coach. He doesn't press much and doesn't play zone much. But if the situation arises, he's not so stubborn that he won't press or won't zone. See the Purdue game. We won because of the Triangle and 2 we threw at Hummel. I could see something similar, maybe some Box and 1 if Barnes is Barnes.

Sure-Oz
03-25-2012, 08:49 AM
You guys worry too much, KU will be in this game

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Does KU full course press much?
Do they ever trap or try to trap the handler when he crosses half court often...

All teams do it some, I just wonder if KU does it well

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Once again, we have to play the last game of the round. The waiting around this tourney has taken days off of my life.

Don't get to up and don't get to down man...

It's out of our hands.

Craqhead
03-25-2012, 08:58 AM
ROCK... CHALK... JAYHAWK...GO KU!!!!

Game On.... Let's do this.

KU 78 UNC 73

DJay23
03-25-2012, 09:00 AM
Do they ever trap or try to trap the handler when he crosses half court often...

You'd only see a full court press I think if KU is down by 10 or more in the last 5 minutes of the game. KU has long athletic guards so we CAN be good at it, but there's not much of a sample size. KU usually shows the press.

Not a lot of half court traps, but when we had more post depth you'd see a trap off the hedge with a big and a guard quite a bit. If Self thinks White can't get the ball to the right place in that situation, maybe he'd try it.

Craqhead
03-25-2012, 09:04 AM

We don't do it much. Yeah we do on occasion. If Marshal doesn't play today we may be more inclined to do so.

Couple years back we did a lot. We were very successful in those situations, and of course the fans and media wanted it all game every game.

Might be a mute point tho...

North Carolina sophomore point guard Kendall Marshall participated in his first practice Saturday since suffering a broken wrist and is questionable ...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/18021056/uncs-marshall-is-not-expected-to-play-against-kansas

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 09:13 AM
We don't do it much. Yeah we do on occasion. If Marshal doesn't play today we may be more inclined to do so.

Couple years back we did a lot. We were very successful in those situations, and of course the fans and media wanted it all game every game.

Might be a mute point tho...

North Carolina sophomore point guard Kendall Marshall participated in his first practice Saturday since suffering a broken wrist and is questionable ...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/18021056/uncs-marshall-is-not-expected-to-play-against-kansas

I hope he plays, the Docs said he could not do any further damage to it by playing, it's a matter of if he can handle the pain...

I am sure he will get a shot in it before the game

Nzoner
03-25-2012, 09:14 AM
kansas -2

what to do,what to do?

Catt Massel
03-25-2012, 10:00 AM
I have much desire to view a Jayhawk victory!!!

Imon Yourside
03-25-2012, 10:13 AM
There is about zero chance we press, we're a tired team with zero depth.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Regardless what happens today, I expect whichever Elite program to show some class because we have both been there before...

You will hear no smack from me if we win, and I don't expect to engage in childish commentary if we lose...

So don't say I bailed out, because I have talked no smack, therefore I have no crow to eat.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Regardless what happens today, I expect whichever Elite program to show some class because we have both been there before...

You will hear no smack from me if we win, and I don't expect to engage in childish commentary if we lose...

So don't say I bailed out, because I have talked no smack, therefore I have no crow to eat.

Fair enough and same here.

Mr. Laz
03-25-2012, 10:43 AM
I expect Marshall to play and play better than expected. Things always go wrong around here, they just do.

Key for KU is the same thing it always is, will somebody shoot well enough from outside to free up the paint. If Taylor,Johnson,Teahan shoot like shit then it will be an ugly,ugly that KU probably loses. If someone for KU gets hot from outside then the entire team relaxes and they look like a completely different team and can compete with pretty much anyone.

You can almost tell whether KU will win by whether they miss/make the first outside shot.

If they start missing early then you can expect full case of the butt puckers.

one good thing for KU is that Roy Williams isn't likely to do anything significant scheme changes to cause any problems. Same for Self.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 10:47 AM
I expect Marshall to play and play better than expected. Things always go wrong around here, they just do.

Key for KU is the same thing it always is, will somebody shoot well enough from outside to free up the paint. If Taylor,Johnson,Teahan shoot like shit then it will be an ugly,ugly that KU probably loses. If someone for KU gets hot from outside then the entire team relaxes and they look like a completely different team and can compete with pretty much anyone.

You can almost tell whether KU will win by whether they miss/make the first outside shot.

If they start missing early then you can expect full case of the butt puckers.

one good thing for KU is that Roy Williams isn't likely to do anything significant scheme changes to cause any problems. Same for Self.

Tarheels play just as stupid at times as KU does...
We got this bad habit of going up by 15 then not scoring again for the next 6 mins...

When I see the KU fans concerns, I almost always say damn, that sounds like the Tarheels...

Both teams, top 10 all year top 5 most of it, in my opinion, it's the first Big Marquee Matchup of the tourney.

Ceej
03-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Man, I'll tell you what, even without Marshall potentially not playing UNC is real good.

My main concern is the start. I know UNC doesn't play great defense, but for the team morale it'd be great to come out and start quick.

Going to love watching TRob/Withey vs. Zeller/Henson.

Catt Massel
03-25-2012, 10:56 AM

I hope your mother chokes to death on a bull penis!

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Man, I'll tell you what, even without Marshall potentially not playing UNC is real good.

My main concern is the start. I know UNC doesn't play great defense, but for the team morale it'd be great to come out and start quick.

Going to love watching TRob/Withey vs. Zeller/Henson.

They play good around the rim but they don't play well on the perimeter

Ceej
03-25-2012, 10:57 AM
They play good around the rim but they don't play well on the perimeter

Not sure who you're referring to; in either case.

I'm afraid Henson (who can knock down jumpers) will bring Withey out away from the basket making him ineffective.

Mr. Laz
03-25-2012, 10:58 AM
There is about zero chance we press, we're a tired team with zero depth.
KU will play the same schemes they always play. If Marshall doesn't play, we should press but i seriously doubt we do.

no press
no zone
no anything

man-to-man on defense
high-low offense

don't expect any changes from either team until the 2nd half when one of the coaches thinks he's about to lose. If Robinson/Withey starts getting into foul trouble it might force a zone change too.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Not sure who you're referring to; in either case.

I'm afraid Henson (who can knock down jumpers) will bring Withey out away from the basket making him ineffective.

Carolina plays good around the rim and not good against a good perimeter shooting / 3 point team..

Ceej
03-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Carolina plays good around the rim and not good against a good perimeter shooting / 3 point team..

Same with Kansas. Which makes this match up so intriguing. I think the big key, as others have mentioned is foul trouble.

AND knocking down free throws.

Simply Red
03-25-2012, 11:06 AM
KU should win. And honestly - I don't give a rat's ass either way, I've no NCAA team.

R8RFAN
Same with Kansas. Which makes this match up so intriguing. I think the big key, as others have mentioned is foul trouble.

AND knocking down free throws.

we don't go but about 7-8 deep...
We can't afford the fouls either

Mr. Laz
early,cheap fouls could change the entire game

Ceej
03-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Sure hope TT shows up. He should expose White. Also, if CT hits a three or two im going to impregnate my neighbor and she's a 73 yr old smoker with a bum leg.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Sure hope TT shows up. He should expose White. Also, if CT hits a three or two im going to impregnate my neighbor and she's a 73 yr old smoker with a bum leg.

Haha ROFL

Elwaysux
03-25-2012, 11:19 AM
KU is due to have some offensive success. I think it will be a close game but in the end the true freshman point guard for NC will fold under the pressure.
KU-82 NC- 74.
Rock Chalk

lcarus
03-25-2012, 11:22 AM
KU is due to have some offensive success. I think it will be a close game but in the end the true freshman point guard for NC will fold under the pressure.
KU-82 NC- 74.
Rock Chalk

Sounds like a plan. Let's go with this.

BigChiefFan
03-25-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm looking forward to this game. This should be one for the ages. I'll be pulling for KU to win it.

veist
03-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Jeff Goodman reporting that Kendall Marshall will not play.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-25-2012, 11:44 AM
John Goodman's brother?

Bump
03-25-2012, 11:44 AM
FUCK I have to work!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK! T Rob and Tyshawn needs to lead this team and play the best game of their LIVES

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 11:45 AM

I will be surprised if he plays

lcarus
03-25-2012, 11:45 AM
FUCK I have to work!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK! T Rob and Tyshawn needs to lead this team and play the best game of their LIVES

This is the type of game you call in sick for man!

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 11:46 AM
**** I have to work!

I had to work friday night, it sucked... you can listen to the game on slacker radio for the android if you have no other option

chiefs2012
03-25-2012, 11:47 AM
roys going to be crying in his gingerale tonight

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
UNC’s Kendall Marshall Out Against Kansas

http://www.slamonline.com/online/news-rumors/other-news/2012/03/uncs-kendall-marshall-out-against-kansas/
http://www.tarheeltimes.com/article40010.aspx

teedubya
03-25-2012, 11:56 AM
This is the laziest titled Official game thread, I've ever seen. Do Not Like.

**** Official Kansas vs North Carolina 2012 Elite Eight Game Thread ****

Hopefully, this post fixes that mojo.

lcarus
03-25-2012, 11:57 AM

http://www.slamonline.com/online/news-rumors/other-news/2012/03/uncs-kendall-marshall-out-against-kansas/

Ouch, that sucks.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 12:07 PM

I knew it was a long shot, but I was really hoping he would go. College players like to play other teams at full strength. They like to see how they measure up.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 12:09 PM
FakeJoeDooley ‏ @FakeJoeDooley Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Nicknames for today's games: Kansas vs. North Carolina is "The Blue Blood Brawl" and Kentucky vs. Baylor is "The Slimeball Showdown."

lcarus
I knew it was a long shot, but I was really hoping he would go. College players like to play other teams at full strength. They like to see how they measure up.

Yep, plus you don't want KU players seeing the news that Marshall is out and thinking it's gonna be easier now. Even just a little.

ArrowheadHawk
Win or lose, I want KU to play their game and not this tight crap they have been playing.

R8RFAN
I was told it would be a game time decision again... Roy may be trying to pull a slick one

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Harrison Barnes will have to be lights out today to give us a shot... Who will be covering Harrison?

Braincase
03-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Harrison Barnes will have to be lights out today to give us a shot... Who will be covering Harrison?

I would expect to see Releford on Barnes.

DJay23
03-25-2012, 12:19 PM
I would expect to see Releford on Barnes.

I would assume so too. I just hope he knocks off the reaching.

Braincase
03-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Bracing myself for the inevitable. I don't think KU has the talent up and down the roster for a National Championship. Even if we find a way to win today, I don't expect KU to be hoisting the Naismith Trophy next Monday night.

Now, in 2016... :;):

DJay23
03-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Bracing myself for the inevitable. I don't think KU has the talent up and down the roster for a National Championship. Even if we find a way to win today, I don't expect KU to be hoisting the Naismith Trophy next Monday night.

HEY! The last time the Giants won the Super Bowl, who won the National Title in the same calendar year? ;)

Ceej
03-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Travis Releford will be on Barnes.

My question is for us KU fans who defends him if TR gets into foul trouble?? EJ??

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 12:22 PM

Naa.. UK is good but they can be beat, we lost by 1 to them at their house and we should have won that game...

KU is capable, it's just a matter which KU team shows up every game...

Buehler445
03-25-2012, 12:32 PM
So is Marshall's wrist broken or is it just sprained badly?

I'm expecting a loss. Fortunately there is no media darling that the refs think they need to protect.

KU will have to play as good of game as they have all year to be in it.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 12:37 PM
So is Marshall's wrist broken or is it just sprained badly?

I'm expecting a loss. Fortunately there is no media darling that the refs think they need to protect.

KU will have to play as good of game as they have all year to be in it.

broken, about a 1/2 inch incision and a screw is inserted...

Bone is as strong now as before the break but it's sore as hell obviously.

The bone he broke is the weakest most likely bone to break

sedated
03-25-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm not expecting marshall to play. But it had to give Self trouble trying to prepare

Braincase
03-25-2012, 12:52 PM
HEY! The last time the Giants won the Super Bowl, who won the National Title in the same calendar year? ;)

True, and it is a leap year...

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Freshman Stilman White is expected to earn his second-straight start in Marshall's place. The freshman played 32 minutes against Ohio, recording two points, six assists and one steal, with no turnovers.

veist
03-25-2012, 01:03 PM
John Goodman's brother?

Do you not follow college ball outside of KU at all? Senior CBB writer for CBSSports.com one of the best in the biz too.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Do you not follow college ball outside of KU at all? Senior CBB writer for CBSSports.com one of the best in the biz too.

LMAO

noob

veist
03-25-2012, 01:13 PM
LMAO

noob

Sorry I didn't get your callback to an old ass stupid meme.

tarheel23
03-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Marshall is out. Just saw it on CBS.

Pablo
03-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Hey, have you guys heard if Marshall is playing or not?

Shogun
03-25-2012, 01:43 PM
This is the laziest titled Official game thread, I've ever seen. Do Not Like.

**** Official Kansas vs North Carolina 2012 Elite Eight Game Thread ****

Hopefully, this post fixes that mojo.

Simple and Sweet. I'm 3-0 in gamethreads. Do not ruin my Mojo.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 01:45 PM
It should be

"Two Elite Programs Play For a Chance to play in the Final 4"

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Won't be long now

DJay23
03-25-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm thinking I may put the laptop down for this one and just watch. We'll see, it never lasts.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm thinking I may put the laptop down for this one and just watch. We'll see, it never lasts.

I will probably be quiet for a good while

LiveSteam
03-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I want my hundred dollars

http://www.xenafan.com/movies/bod/images/johnny14.jpg

DJay23
03-25-2012, 02:32 PM
"With a win Sunday in the Elite Eight against North Carolina, Kansas would tie Jerry Tarkanian’s UNLV teams from 1986-1991 for the most wins over a six-year period in Div. I history at 196. Coach Bill Self’s Jayhawks are 195-28 the past six years, winning 30-plus games five of the past six seasons and reaching four Elite Eights."

ArrowheadHawk
03-25-2012, 02:33 PM
"With a win Sunday in the Elite Eight against North Carolina, Kansas would tie Jerry Tarkanian’s UNLV teams from 1986-1991 for the most wins over a six-year period in Div. I history at 196. Coach Bill Self’s Jayhawks are 195-28 the past six years, winning 30-plus games five of the past six seasons and reaching four Elite Eights."
That would be cool.

ArrowheadHawk
03-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Nerves are killing me right now.

sedated
03-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Nerves killing me. Pretty even matchup. Final Four on the line. 2 elite programs with entangled roots. Whole country watching. Beer pumping through my veins. Cant f**king wait.

Thig Lyfe
03-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Sorry I didn't get your callback to an old ass stupid meme.

How dare you desecrate John Goodman's memory.

Backwards Masking
03-25-2012, 02:42 PM
I hope we Mop The Floor with that Scumbag Roy

Backwards Masking
03-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Reason #1 Roy's the Biggest Piece Of Garbage in basketball history in my book:

"I'll retire a Jayhawk."

Lying sack of shit...

shakesthecat
03-25-2012, 02:45 PM
As a citizen of Iowa, I (we) hate Roy Williams. That being said, I'm a Harrison Barnes fan. He's a good kid.

Thig Lyfe
03-25-2012, 02:46 PM
As a citizen of Iowa, I (we) hate Roy Williams. That being said, I'm a Harrison Barnes fan. He's a good kid.

FUCK YOU!!!!

Rasputin
03-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Lets go ROCK CHALK GO KU!!

redfan
03-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Good luck today, 'Hawks!! Beat 'Ol Roy & his boys!!

shakesthecat
03-25-2012, 02:53 PM
**** YOU!!!!

**** Roy!

He stole Marcus Paige from my Alma mater this year. Kid woulda looked good in Hawkeye black and gold.

RealSNR
03-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Sorry I didn't get your callback to an old ass stupid meme.And we don't get your n00bish ways.

It appears we have a failure to communicate.

clyde05
03-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Let's go hawks!

Pablo
ROCK CHALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's do this. Time for another Final Four.

BillSelfsTrophycase
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kesOk3hEHJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:03 PM
**** Roy!

He stole Marcus Paige from my Alma mater this year. Kid woulda looked good in Hawkeye black and gold.

At times I feel as though I'm being talked about!:PPL:

But as a :KU: fan , I need not worry about this.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU !:KU:

Lzen
03-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Reason #1 Roy's the Biggest Piece Of Garbage in basketball history in my book:

"I'll retire a Jayhawk."

Lying sack of shit...

Dude, give it a rest. You gotta move one. Most KU fans feel we exorcised that demon in 2008. Get a grip. I just thank Roy for all the great years of KU hoops.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Dude, give it a rest. You gotta move one. Most KU fans feel we exorcised that demon in 2008. Get a grip. I just thank Roy for all the great years of KU hoops.

No Shit..

shakesthecat
03-25-2012, 03:06 PM
**** YOU!!!!

Oh and Farokmanesh you too

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-25-2012, 03:07 PM
for one am happy as hell Roy left

ArrowheadHawk
03-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Fuck. 2 possesions two baskets.

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Good cut.

Rasputin
03-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Count it and foul

kstater
That was not a good call.

Lzen
Tyshawn with the bucket. Good news.

tk13
Tough call. Defender was set there and outside the circle.

SPchief
How was that a block?

RealSNR
03-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Not a good call, but I expect plenty of shit calls going against us. May as well build up a stock now.

Lzen
Wow, probably should have been a charge. I'll take it, though.

SPchief
There's the make up

RealSNR
Like that. Terrible call on the Withey foul.

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:12 PM
That is a weak call on Jeff

tk13
That's not a make up... the block call led directly to three points that shouldn't have happened. OFFICIALS RUIN EVERYTHING!

Rasputin
Boom Ch Ka 3
edit only a 2

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-25-2012, 03:13 PM
It's our day

ROYC75
Tough call. Defender was set there and outside the circle.

Leaning backwards

Rasputin
Boom Ch Ka DUNK!

Setsuna
03-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Come on Zeller! Stay on your man.

Lzen
KU looking much better on offense today.

Braincase
Whooo. There's some nylon ripping today, boys!

SPchief
Leaning backwards

The homer is strong today.

ArrowheadHawk
Nice to see KU not playing tight.

RealSNR
If that's Withey's 2nd we are in trouble

Pablo
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Well, I like the fact that they actually scored a couple of points to open the game up.

That's encouraging. Now D up a little better. We don't want a shoot-out.

Coach
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Early indication of the game tells me this one is going to be a good one...

ArrowheadHawk
03-25-2012, 03:16 PM
It was on TRob

tk13
03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Craig Sager and the Skeleton Hand, Tuesdays at 8 on TNT.

Rasputin
03-25-2012, 03:18 PM
That was sweet!

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:18 PM
The homer is strong today.

You think, I have always been one to call them fair either way.

tk13
03-25-2012, 03:20 PM
First team to 100 wins.

Lzen
Damn, Trob. At least try to block Zeller.

Rasputin
This is back and forth hoops

Setsuna
03-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Rock Chalk can go to hell.

KCFalcon59
Dunk it Withey!!!!!!!!!! JFC

R8RFAN
This is gonna be a helluva game boys

ArrowheadHawk
Some good offense being played. Step up the D KU!

Rasputin

Kiss off!

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:22 PM

You may be closer to it than the chant is ? :D :KU:

J Diddy
03-25-2012, 03:23 PM
This is back and forth hoops

Yeah, I could see the score going to triple digits, hopefully KU has the firepower to put up triple digits.

RealSNR
Setsuna's just butthurt because our overachieving team is still alive. His got raped hard.

Thig Lyfe

Eat my poopy butthole brah!!!!

J Diddy
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM

What you say?

You suck calk and play with the bells?

Braincase
03-25-2012, 03:26 PM
What you say?

You suck calk and play with the bells?

I don't wanna go home yet, y'know, like Florida.

demonhero
get the hell on the bench tehan.

Rasputin
BOOM CH KA FOR THE THREE!

Setsuna
Lay the wood!

Rasputin
:# don't play sloppy

Setsuna
03-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Setsuna's just butthurt because our overachieving team is still alive. His got raped hard.

No, not butthurt. I despise Kansas and their fans is all. But we did get raped, for sure. Outcoached. Again Rock Chalk can so suck on deez nutz!

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Dang it TT, bad pass, a no pass and no FT's !

03-25-2012, 03:29 PM
JFC this is getting sloppy

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Robinson hitting 3's = our day

demonhero
03-25-2012, 03:31 PM
wide open 3 for tehan... when it counts he misses it.

R8RFAN
cmon refs, call the traveling geez

Setsuna
I hate Kentucky too. I hope Louisville beats them.

Pablo
Jesus. What's the halftime score going to be.

55-54?

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
TRob got away with a walk.

RealSNR
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
No, not butthurt. I despise Kansas and their fans is all. But we did get raped, for sure. Outcoached. Again Rock Chalk can so suck on deez nutz!You're on a Chiefs BB, where there are sure to be hordes of evil mean KU fans. So, yeah. Quite masochistic of you.

Either way enjoy the game.

ElGringo
03-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Worries me that this is turning into a NC style game (well, roy williams style), up and down, high score, kill in the second half. If we can't slow down some, don't think KU will pull it out.

Rasputin
03-25-2012, 03:35 PM
What a play that was !

ROYC75
03-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Nice moves on both ends!

demonhero
03-25-2012, 03:36 PM
that white forward for North Carolina can't keep up with T. Rob.

Lzen
03-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Taylor misses another 3, but at least that one looked good. It was half way down.

Rasputin
03-25-2012, 03:38 PM
nice bucket

Lzen
03-25-2012, 03:38 PM
TT with the pull up shot. Team is shooting so much better today.

Setsuna
03-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Ugh....yall can't keep that up and you know it.

Jive Ass
FUCK YEAH TAYLOR

ROYC75
NICE!

demonhero
03-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Nice shooting.. looks like North Carolina looked at the wrong tapes...

Pablo
Damn good run Hawks.

Keep up this defensive effort plz!

BillSelfsTrophycase
Ugh....yall can't keep that up and you know it.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117

Rasputin
TT with the pull up shot. Team is shooting so much better today.

If we can stay out of foul trouble here, I think we will be ok.

lewdog
03-25-2012, 03:41 PM
The two teams I will never root for. Duke or UNC. GO KANSAS!

Rasputin
03-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Offensive foul fuck

RealSNR
Good call on the charge. That was dumb of Elijah

Lzen
That was a bad call on that charge.

R8RFAN
03-25-2012, 03:44 PM
You don't want Harrison Barnes to come alive

you knew NC would come back.

Pablo
First the dumb charge and then let them throw the lob.

WTF. No mo plz.

Dartgod
03-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Good call on the charge. That was dumb of Elijah

:clap:

chiefsfan987
gotta play smart hawks

Lzen
you knew NC would come back.

Oh definitely. They are way too talented, even without Marshall.

Setsuna

Homer. Your fellow fan seems to think it was legit, which it was.

ROYC75
7 POINT LEAD AND WE GET SLOPPY!

Just our season.

Lzen
03-25-2012, 03:46 PM
Homer. Your fellow fan seems to think it was legit, which it was.

Shut the fuck up, dumb ass. I gave credit to the one Withey got away with earlier.

03-25-2012, 03:47 PM
how do you miss that? JFC

Chiefs Pantalones
I wonder how many of those UNC fans in attendance are MU fans that went out and bought UNC gear LMAO

Titty Meat
Get Young out of there.

Rasputin
Seriously? fuck