PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why the Chiefs suck

Skyy God
07-23-2012, 01:08 PM
1. "Let's hire the Battletoad!" When you're evaluating a potential head coaching prospect who has a career record of 26-41, it's usually best to not focus on a single victory that came out of that otherwise horrible record. I think it's very sweet that the Chiefs managed to buck up and foil the Packers' unbeaten season last December, but you don't go planning your goddamn FUTURE around that one serendipitous moment. Romeo Crennel was a good coach that game. For the other 66 games in his career, he's been a SHITTY coach. That massive heap of failure tends to override everything else. But no, the Chiefs were just like, "You beat the Packers! OUR NATURAL RIVALS! Here's your contract HERPY DERP DERP."

2. Peyton Hillis will inevitably find a way to piss everyone off. I hate Peyton Hillis, mostly because I drafted Jerome Harrison in my 2010 fantasy draft, figuring he'd continue to play well after hanging 286 yards and three TDs against these same Chiefs in late 2009. Instead, WHITE ANUSFACE here bogarted all the carries, had a great season from some other dick who plucked him off of waivers (it's always some other guy who gets the good waiver pickup), and then spent 2011 going to absolute shit. He nursed injuries. He snubbed kids at charity functions (will no one think of the children?). Then he got his ass run straight out of town. And now Hillis will fulfill the Thomas Jones role of vulturing carries from Jamaal Charles and causing you to shriek WHY IS THAT ASSHOLE ON THE FIELD after Charles helps the Chiefs drive all the way down to the five yard line and is then immediately subbed out. The Chiefs find themselves relying on two Browns castoffs—Crennel and Hillis—to help them win in 2012. Why not add Derek Anderson to the mix, to finish the job? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

3. Hiring anyone away from the Patriots who is not named Bill Belichick is a fucking horrible idea. I don't know how many times a Belichick underling has to monkeyfart his way through a new job before NFL people finally say to themselves, "You know what? Maybe Belichick lackeys are terrible at coaching football." Here is the murderer's row of idiots who have taken big jobs after working under the King of All Hobos:

• Charlie Weis
• Romeo Crennel
• Josh McDaniels
• Scott Pioli
• Bill O'Brien
• Eric Mangini

Out of that illustrious group, it will shock you to learn that Weis—of all people—is the only one to compile a winning record since leaving New England. And while O'Brien has yet to coach a game at Penn State, I think it's more than fair to deem his judgment questionable for leaving the NFL to take over a program that now barely exists. Anyone with a brain knew that Penn State was going to have a rotten rest of the decade. And he took the job anyway! What an idiot. The Belichick coaching tree is mighty oak whose leaves are all dead and shriveled. Unless you can lure the MILF Hunter himself away from Foxboro, importing your leadership from New England is a remarkably bad strategy. Denny Green has a more successful coaching tree. I'm not even kidding. And the Chiefs now have Belichick cronies at both head coach AND GM. You won't find a more humorless, paranoid way to go 5-11.

By the way, I'll always be tickled by Joe Posnanski writing this comically fawning piece on Pioli (He only drafts team captains!), only to have Pioli be accused of mentally abusing employees thirteen months later. He builds teams THE RIGHT WAY.

4. Matt Cassel is still there. ANOTHER Patriots castoff! Holy shit, it's like a compulsion at this point. We need to stop the Chiefs from hoarding so many useless items from the Foxboro attic. Otherwise, two years from now, they'll have signed Brian Hoyer and Kyle Arrington and Sammie Morris and Bill O'Brien and you'll need people in Hazmat suits to come clean up the mess because it will reek of mold and fungus and barbecue sauce and REPUGNANT FUCKING FAILURE.

5. A Chiefs fan chimes in. Reader Jason R.:

Chiefs Fan here... here are some reasons why the Chiefs suck, though we all still think we are going to the playoffs this year

• Because they let Brandon Carr walk so we would have money to sign Dwayne Bowe to a long term deal. Only now they're gonna let Bowe leave after this season to go to some shitty team like Miami because they think Jon Baldwin is gonna be a Pro Bowler. Jon Baldwin: the guy who only has 21 catches and 1 touchdown and broke his hand fighting Thomas Jones. Even if Baldwin becomes a Pro Bowler, they ignore the logic that having two Pro Bowl Wide Receivers is better than having one.
• Our biggest triumphs this past offseason was not making Josh McDaniels our offensive coordinator.
• Because of THIS.
• Pioli said he was going to bring in competition for the quarterback, so he signed Brady Quinn
• Oh, and Matt Cassel sucks.

That he does, as do the Chiefs in general.

http://deadspin.com/5926992/why-your-team-sucks-2012-kansas-city-chiefs

Sofa King
07-23-2012, 01:08 PM
First

OnTheWarpath15
07-23-2012, 01:10 PM
LMAO

vailpass
07-23-2012, 01:11 PM
That reads like a 14 year old kid wrote it during study hall. The "MILF hunter himself" line made me laugh though.

DeezNutz
07-23-2012, 01:12 PM
What other choice did Pioli have besides Cassel??????

King_Chief_Fan
07-23-2012, 01:13 PM
http://deadspin.com/5926992/why-your-team-sucks-2012-kansas-city-chiefs

well, now I know who Claynus works for now.

Brock
07-23-2012, 01:13 PM
I thought they were surprisingly gentle with this.

Chiefnj2
07-23-2012, 01:14 PM
"You won't find a more humorless, paranoid way to go 5-11."

That made me laugh.

Skyy God
Battletoad is a great Crennel nickname, FTR.

OnTheWarpath15
"Because of THIS" links to:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14/3371495/arrowhead-anxiety-turnover-off.html

DeezNutz
07-23-2012, 01:17 PM
"Because of THIS" links to:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14/3371495/arrowhead-anxiety-turnover-off.html

Babb's just butthurt b/c of lack of access.

mcaj22
07-23-2012, 01:18 PM
the guy writing this article forgot the GM running the show in Atlanta, he's also part of the Pats tree.

I guess he didnt because that guy actually has done the best job out of any Pats Tree idiot that goes to ruin other franchises.

BigMeatballDave
Did Clay write that?

Phobia
I quit in the second paragraph. Anybody who uses FFL reasoning to predict the actual future of team is not read-worthy for me.

Dayze
07-23-2012, 01:19 PM
wait a minute.....the guys on the radio always welcome Babb as their 'Chiefs Insider".....is this not the case?

OnTheWarpath15
07-23-2012, 01:21 PM
the guy writing this article forgot the GM running the show in Atlanta, he's also part of the Pats tree.

I guess he didnt because that guy actually has done the best job out of any Pats Tree idiot that goes to ruin other franchises.

If you read any of the books on the Patriots "dynasty years" you'd know that Dimitroff was his own guy, unlike the others who were not much more than BB lackeys.

If you notice, he's the one guy that ignores the Patriot Way when building a team/organization.

ChiTown
07-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Because I am a fan, and every team I root for sucks.

/Eeyore

Canofbier
07-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Gotta love Deadspin.

mcaj22
07-23-2012, 01:25 PM
If you read any of the books on the Patriots "dynasty years" you'd know that Dimitroff was his own guy, unlike the others who were not much more than BB lackeys.

If you notice, he's the one guy that ignores the Patriot Way when building a team/organization.

Yea he's not afraid to take risks, i.e. draft a QB in the first round. Trade up for a player, or actually pay a RB or WR or CB big money contracts, etc.

Imagine that.

Canofbier
07-23-2012, 01:25 PM
And some advice for anybody taking this article seriously: don't. Deadspin writes practically all of its articles in this tone, even the positive ones.

Dave Lane
07-23-2012, 01:26 PM

Logic is a bannable offence now on Chiefsplanet. See the new entries in who's banned today thread for more details.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 01:30 PM
I haven't read the article yet but over 20 posts in I'm shocked and appaled there's no simple "Matt Cassel" post yet.

alpha_omega
07-23-2012, 01:31 PM

Well, Atlanta isn't ruined, but....how many playoff games have the Falcons won since the arrival of Dimitroff?

DeezNutz
07-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Logic is a bannable offence now on Chiefsplanet. See the new entries in who's banned today thread for more details.

Is the banning subforum visible yet?

mcaj22
07-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Well, Atlanta isn't ruined, but....how many playoff games have the Falcons won since the arrival of Dimitroff?

I understand what youre saying, but, Dimitroff is the shiniest turd out of all the Pats cast offs, because everyone else is awful.

Phobia
07-23-2012, 01:44 PM

Wait, what?

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 01:45 PM
The tree is burning.

Chiefnj2
07-23-2012, 01:48 PM
"Denny Green has a more successful coaching tree. "

In case anyone was wondering - Billick, Dungy and Tice were all assistants under Green.

OnTheWarpath15
07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
"Denny Green has a more successful coaching tree. "

In case anyone was wondering - Billick, Dungy and Tice were all assistants under Green.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aYKIcnj1MJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties

Holy shit.

The tree isn't burning, it's ash.

We just need Clark to set fire to another branch.

O.city
Maybe that was a plan of BB's all along, to seed the league with shitty people allowing him to rule longer.

HemiEd
07-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Maybe that was a plan of BB's all along, to seed the league with shitty people allowing him to rule longer.

He really is a genious! (cp spelling)

Setsuna
07-23-2012, 01:57 PM
The Jags suck too!

KCUnited
07-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Pioli is likely on his Boweflex reading this right now.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 02:00 PM
LMAO

it will reek of mold and fungus and barbecue sauce and REPUGNANT FUCKING FAILURE.

lcarus
07-23-2012, 02:01 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/gallery/2010/NFL/WeeklyGallery/wildcard/balkc/9pg-vertical.jpg

DeezNutz
07-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Pioli is likely on his Boweflex reading this right now.

Gifted to him by Sweet Lew?

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Did Clay write that?

LMAO

Fucking loving that people think I wrote this.

FYI, I don't write for anyone unless you count Cassel Haters, Inc.

gold_and_red
07-23-2012, 02:05 PM

Lets see what BB does consistently when Brady is no longer around

Reerun_KC
07-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Ownership.

KCUnited
07-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Gifted to him by Sweet Lew?

That was the adductor machine.

Baby Lee
07-23-2012, 04:01 PM

Soooo, you paid above retail for a K-Car in the mid-80s?

vailpass
07-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Lets see what BB does consistently when Brady is no longer around

Retires?

Molitoth
07-23-2012, 04:09 PM
That was a terrible article.

Brock
07-23-2012, 04:11 PM
The Chargers and Raiders "why your team sucks" articles from there are pretty funny.

mcaj22
07-23-2012, 04:24 PM
The Broncos one is perfect lol

Some people are fans of the Denver Broncos. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Denver Broncos. This 2012 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group.

1. John Elway Sideline Horseface. Last season marked one of the very few times that a sideline shot of a team executive was actually warranted, because nothing was more enjoyable than watching Tim Tebow pull game after game out of his ass and then see John Elway over on the sidelines, looking like a foiled supervillain. But now that Elway has masterfully run Godboy out of town, we're still gonna get 50 sideline shots of his big horsey mouth every game. Seriously, his teeth are huge and terrifying. He could bite an eggplant in half with that big disgusting horsemouth of his. Remember when Dikembe Mutombo was playing for the Nuggets, and they had Elway come out on the court and scream, "LET'S GET READY TO MUTOMBO!!!!!" and he did so like a roided-up nutcase? That was awful.

I don't need to watch John Elway clapping every time Peyton Manning hits a receiver on a 10-yard out. That will grow very old, very quickly. Elway and Manning are two of the most annoying players in NFL history, and I already know EXACTLY what Jon Gruden is gonna say about these two men joining forces: "Now THESE GUYS know a little something about playing the quarterback position." I've already heard plenty about how Peyton was drawn to Elway because they both have the heart of the champion, or some other horrible bullshit like that. I don't want a full season of it.

2. Let's talk about Fetushead's fetusneck. The worst-case scenario for Peyton Manning is that he spends all preseason telling everyone he's never felt better and reporters believe it (this will happen), and then he'll go re-injure his neck in Week 3 and never play football again. Actually, that's not the worst-case scenario. The worst-case scenario is that he gets kidnapped by drug lords and has his penis severed. But the SECOND worst-case scenario is that his neck gets re-****ed. Take it from someone who knows from spinal injuries: All it takes is one false move for Manning's fused neck to collapse again. It doesn't even have to be a big hit. He could slip another disk just by turning that big fat head of his. I strongly advise all Broncos haters to scream, "HEY ASSHOLE" at Peyton any time he walks down the street, so that he does a double-take and risks ending his career.

3. It won't be long until you remember why you hated Manning to begin with. Like you, I've had warm feelings toward Manning lately because he helped Elway troll Tebow. But soon he'll take the field again, and I'll remember why I rooted against him every time he played for the Colts. All that needless jittering in the pocket. All the violent overpraising from the analysts. All the goofy sulking he does after tossing a pick that he believes wasn't his fault. Peyton Manning the person is immensely likeable. Peyton Manning the football player is abhorrent. If we're lucky, he'll revert to 2010 form and once again be just great enough to lose at home in the divisional round. BOOSH! I hope you Broncos fans enjoy two to three years of going 11-5 before having to start all over again.

4. Who's Manning gonna throw to? Because Demaryius Thomas only knows how to run in a straight line. I'm sure Manning will transform Eric Decker into his patented "gritty white receiver everyone hates," the guy who catches passes exclusively on third and long and makes you wanna put your fist through a puppy's forehead. But the other wideouts are brutal, and new TE Joel Dreessen specializes in hoarding E's and S's and having big games ONLY when he resides on the fantasy football waiver wire. The second you pick him up, he puts a ****ing bagel on the board. **** Joel Dreessssssseen. **** him hard. Oh, and they have Jacob Tamme. ****ing Jacob Tamme.

5. If you cut off Elvis Dumervil, he will threaten to shoot you.

vailpass
07-23-2012, 04:32 PM
As lame as the Chiefs one; maybe lamer since it didn't have any funny names.

DBOSHO
07-23-2012, 04:39 PM
No coach in history could coach those browns teams to a winning record so why does romeo get crucified for it?

gold_and_red
07-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Retires?

Yeah, absolutely the smart thing to do! Lightning strikes only once

mcaj22
07-23-2012, 04:47 PM
this was in the comments of the article lol

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17tqmibxjwl48gif/cmt-medium.gif

BigMeatballDave
07-23-2012, 06:29 PM
No coach in history could coach those browns teams to a winning record so why does romeo get crucified for it?

Romeo actually won 10 games there in 2007.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 06:32 PM

http://profootballnuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nfc-west.jpg

O.city
07-23-2012, 06:36 PM
You guys think fans of other teams sometimes say "that season was a mirage, we played the AFC west"?

Ming the Merciless
07-23-2012, 06:42 PM
I quit in the second paragraph. Anybody who uses FFL reasoning to predict the actual future of team is not read-worthy for me.

this x 10

BigMeatballDave
07-23-2012, 06:43 PM
http://profootballnuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nfc-west.jpg

So, can we go back and disqualify every SB winner that played the NFC West over the past 10 seasons, if there are any?

Anything to support your agenda.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 06:45 PM
So, can we go back and disqualify every SB winner that played the NFC West over the past 10 seasons, if there are any?

Anything to support your agenda.

No, because those SB winners actually beat good teams.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-23-2012, 06:45 PM
We are the only team in the league that has to forfeit wins against that division. The Niners were only 7-3 last year!!!! I wonder if fans are going back and taking wins away for thier team beating Palko?

Don't forget about the teams that lose to those teams. Oh, the horror.

BigMeatballDave
07-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Steelers beat an NFCW team in the SB.

Should we disqualify Pitt?

Pasta Little Brioni
07-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Steelers beat an NFCW team in the SB.

Should we disqualify Pitt?

...Seattle and Zona. OMG!!!!!

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 06:48 PM
We are the only team in the league that has to forfeit wins against that division.

No one's forfeiting any wins, moron.

The Chiefs did a nice job beating the crappiest division in football in 2010. But all it proved is that they were just about the worst playoff team in franchise history.

DBOSHO
07-23-2012, 06:49 PM

And then Derek Anderson turned back into Derek Anderson.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2012, 06:54 PM
And then Derek Anderson turned back into Derek Anderson.

Romeo's got some shitty luck.

Anderson, now Cassel?

Might as well kick up his chubby heels and enjoy some Hunt money.

Ace Gunner
07-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Bill Belichick doesn't have a coaching tree. Neither does Denny Green.

whoman69
07-23-2012, 07:11 PM
1. Romeo Crennel is the winningest coach in their modern franchise history. He took a team with Derek Anderson that lost the last playoff spot to the Titans due to common opponents record. He has five Super Bowls rings as an assistant.

3. The problem with the other coaches on this list is most of them won a single ring with Bellichick and then got picked up by someone else. The exception is Weis.

The others I can't really argue with.

RealSNR
07-23-2012, 07:31 PM
You guys think fans of other teams sometimes say "that season was a mirage, we played the AFC west"?

AFC West has been bad in recent years.

The NFC West, however, has been a giant bloody abortion ever since the Rams got rid of Warner.

dilligaf
07-23-2012, 10:09 PM
The Chargers and Raiders "why your team sucks" articles from there are pretty funny.

When I read him calling Philip Rivers "Marmalard", I about fell out of my chair laughingROFL

Psyko Tek
07-23-2012, 10:29 PM
I haven't read the article yet but over 20 posts in I'm shocked and appaled there's no simple "Matt Cassel" post yet.

Don't have to it's ain given

NJChiefsFan
07-24-2012, 01:08 AM

Yep. That and reason number two being an issue with the backup rb is interesting.

NJChiefsFan
07-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Romeo's got some shitty luck.

Anderson, now Cassel?

Might as well kick up his chubby heels and enjoy some Hunt money.

And based on his want of orton he is. Well aware of what cassel brings.

Micjones
07-24-2012, 07:14 AM
That was hilarious.

Sofa King
07-24-2012, 08:46 AM
The Raiders one is spot fucking on. Perfect. I particularly like the last part.

Why Your Team Sucks 2012: Oakland Raiders
Drew Magary
Some people are fans of the Oakland Raiders. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Oakland Raiders. This 2012 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group.

1. Al Davis died six months too late. Actually, probably six years too late. No wait, make that 10 years too late. Frankly, we could just keep going back in time and continue improving the world the earlier Al Davis is done away with. But for the sake of THIS season, let's consider what would have happened if the old man had died in early 2011. Hue Jackson would have been replaced immediately, or his front office power would have been severely limited in his first season (perhaps a better solution, as Jackson seemed like a capable standalone head coach). The Raiders never would have spent a supplemental draft choice on Terrelle Pryor. And they never would have traded away a first- and second-rounder for Carson Palmer, because the rest of the football world knew Carson Palmer magically turned to ass after Kimo van Olafhugnageloffersonburg pulled a Gillooly on him.

But instead, the old man hung around picking at his forehead scabs until October, which left Jackson in charge to make horrible trades as he pleased, right before being replaced with a potentially functional GM/head coach combination in Reggie McKenzie and Dennis Allen. Jackson's giveaway for Palmer leaves McKenzie and Allen in a hole that will take them at least another year to dig out of. They're stuck with a starting QB (Palmer) they don't want and a project QB (Pryor) they don't want. And thanks to Jackson's fuckheadedness, they didn't have a first-rounder or second-rounder this year to fix the problem, nor will they have a second rounder in 2013. Thank god they signed ...
2. Puffy Vest 4 Life. Matt Leinart is the kind of player who signs with the Raiders and causes people to be like, "Whoa hey, maybe he'll go to Oakland and suddenly be good JIM PLUNKETT JIM PLUNKETT RABBLE RABBLE." Shut up. Go away. The idea of any player being magically rejuvenated because he came to Oakland is an old and tired myth. It's one of the many things about the Raiders that are old and tired—from the stadium to the Black Hole to the slogans. Also, Matt Leinart is fucking horrid.

Drew Magary writes for Deadspin and Gawker. He's also a correspondent for GQ. Follow him on Twitter @drewmagary and email him at drew@deadspin.com.
3. Darren McFadden only likes the beginnings of things. God, he looks so good at the beginning of a season, doesn't he? Running for big yardage and turning little swing passes into long touchdowns and looking like a legitimately healthy player. Then Week 6 arrives and it all goes to SHIT. Darren McFadden has never played a full season in his four seasons as a pro, and the worst part is that the Raiders let Michael Bush—a back with starter abilities—walk after the season. Bush ran for more yards in the second half of last season than McFadden did in the first, and somehow the Raiders were still stupid enough not to re-sign him. The depth behind McFadden is nonexistent. By Week 12, Palmer will be throwing the ball 60 times a game, and Darrius Heyward-Bey will drop 59 of those passes.

4. The defense is somehow even shittier. This was the 29th-ranked defense in football last season, and now they've lost pass rusher Kamerion Wimbley and CB Stanford Routt. Linebacker Rolando McClain, one of the few decent draft choices in Davis's twilight years, will begin the season in jail. Peyton Manning could have a tumor with eyes growing out of his neck and throw for 400 on this outfit.

5. You Raider fans aren't as tough as you think you are. Despite my admiration for Raider Milt's commitment to skullfucking bitches, there's nothing worse than Oakland fans who somehow think their team's history and choice of black apparel makes them magically more intimidating than any other NFL team. Even after a decade of almost impossible dysfunction, many Oakland fans somehow believe that their team ... their LIFE ... is somehow significantly more hardcore than fans of another team. And the worst part is that handfuckers like Berman go on the air and continue to perpetuate this bullshit mythology, specifically so that moron Raider fans will gobble it up like the steakheads that they are. You're nothing special, Oakland fans. You never have been, and now that Al is finally dead and buried, you've lost your one lame excuse to pretend you are.

tecumseh
07-24-2012, 09:00 AM
All funny, all true. You suck until you don't suck, and you stop sucking when you win the Superbowl. Always fun to watch and see how close ya get though.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Puffy Vest 4 Life. Matt Leinart is the kind of player who signs with the Raiders and causes people to be like, "Whoa hey, maybe he'll go to Oakland and suddenly be good JIM PLUNKETT JIM PLUNKETT RABBLE RABBLE." Shut up. Go away. The idea of any player being magically rejuvenated because he came to Oakland is an old and tired myth. It's one of the many things about the Raiders that are old and tired—from the stadium to the Black Hole to the slogans. Also, Matt Leinart is fucking horrid.

By Week 12, Palmer will be throwing the ball 60 times a game, and Darrius Heyward-Bey will drop 59 of those passes

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-24-2012, 03:32 PM
But no, the Chiefs were just like, "You beat the Packers! OUR NATURAL RIVALS! Here's your contract HERPY DERP DERP."

ROFLROFLROFL

OctoberFart
07-31-2012, 05:21 PM
http://deadspin.com/5926992/why-your-team-sucks-2012-kansas-city-chiefs?tag=Why-Your-Team-Sucks-2012

Pretty hard to argue against. ENJOY!

O.city
07-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Repost

OnTheWarpath15
07-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Welcome to last week, dipshit.

Munson
07-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Why is this troll allowed to start threads?

cabletech94
07-31-2012, 05:23 PM
in!!!!

Three7s
07-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Q

Saul Good
07-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Why is this troll allowed to start thread's?

FYP. You should always use apostrophe's when making word's plural.

Rasputin
07-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Autumnfarts strikes again :Pinky:

boogblaster
07-31-2012, 05:30 PM
and then ..

notorious
07-31-2012, 05:31 PM
3. Hiring anyone away from the Patriots who is not named Bill Belichick is a fucking horrible idea. I don't know how many times a Belichick underling has to monkeyfart his way through a new job before NFL people finally say to themselves, "You know what? Maybe Belichick lackeys are terrible at coaching football."

Pure Awesome.

the Talking Can
07-31-2012, 05:32 PM
weren't you raped to death in prison?

threebag
07-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Damn who shit their pants?

Chiefs Pantalones
07-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Reason why Raiders won't do squat this year...McFadden has a vagina.

chefsos
This guy is the very definition of a troll.

O.city
I actually hope the Chiefs and Raiders are both good this year. Life is better when that happens.

crazycoffey
07-31-2012, 05:34 PM
Hey clay, this is a douchebag. big one too. just giving you a few notes....

OctoberFart
08-07-2012, 12:29 PM
I can't wait for this place to implode after Cassel lets you fools down and the rest of the AFCW beats up on the bottom dweller KC.

Hammock Parties
08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
I can't wait for this place to implode after Cassel lets you fools down and the rest of the AFCW beats up on the bottom dweller KC.

I'm also looking forward to the meltdown.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm also looking forward to the meltdown.

Enjoy the year off

RustShack
08-07-2012, 12:49 PM
I'll enjoy the haters meltdown when KC finally wins a playoff game.

OctoberFart
08-07-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm sure it's been mentioned but Crennel, Cassel, and Brian whatever the OC's name is.

Brock
08-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I'll enjoy the haters meltdown when KC finally wins a playoff game.

Too bad you'll have a mild case of dementia by then.

Sofa King
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM

Oh great. This fucking guy again. The annual Raiders trolls come out of the woodwork time.

Autumn is back, I've seen that shit for brains Chronic around, r8ers never leaves...

Guess we'll have to wait until about week 3 when the Raiders realize once again that their off season rants didn't make their shitty team any better and they can once again disappear until the following off season.

qabbaan
08-07-2012, 01:01 PM
I really hate reading about other peoples' fantasy football teams. No one, not one person on earth, cares about your team. Just shut up about it...

vailpass
08-07-2012, 01:01 PM
I really hate reading about other peoples' fantasy football teams. No one, not one person on earth, cares about your team. Just shut up about it...

I like seeing people's fantasy picks. I'm starting to get ready for my own fantasy draft and like to hear what people are thinking.

CoMoChief
08-07-2012, 01:07 PM
I love AutumnFart.

Guy brings some real comedy to the board. Much like KnowMo

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-07-2012, 02:07 PM

Excuse me, what is this "waiting for Cassel to let us down"-shit?

That ship has LONG since left the dock.

And is hopefully headed for an iceberg.

Baby Lee
08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Excuse me, what is this "waiting for Cassel to let us down"-shit?

Yeah, if Geriatric Flatulance's opinion that Chiefs fans, especially here, have pollyannish hopes of future Cassel greatness doesn't tell you all you need to know about his cognitive capacity, nothing will.