PDA

View Full Version : Life In case you missed it... Introduction

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Strongside
08-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Welcome, friend.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 01:41 PM
I gotta be honest, it's a little early to tell yet, but it seems like our influx of n00bs this year is better than it has been in the last 2-3 years. I don't know if it will hit the awesomeness of 2005 (myself excluded of course) but I have hope.

With Skip gone the n00b has no natural predator and thus populates unchecked.

BossChief
08-24-2012, 01:58 PM
I just can't believe all you nuthuggers trying to be like him.

You can't imitate GREATNESS!

Actually, I was the first to have the bobblehead avatar.

Seems the coalition fell off after I left...seems we have had an influx of posters come over from there in the last year or so.

Being I know they will read this:

Hahaha @ u

It's too bad a few of their posters I liked talking to haven't made the change yet.

BroncoStud
OC
Wilkie
Xen
Handswarmer

I know I'm missing a few, but those guys would be good additions to CP.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Ever been to Spondivits Bob?

LOL at first I was thinking of this meat market in Marietta called Spinakers (I think?). It's one of the places I went during a bachelor party several years back.

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 02:03 PM

Seems the coalition fell off after I left...seems we have had an influx of posters come over from there in the last year or so.

Being I know they will read this:

Hahaha @ u

It's too bad a few of their posters I liked talking to haven't made the change yet.

BroncoStud
OC
Wilkie
Xen
Handswarmer

I know I'm missing a few, but those guys would be good additions to CP.

OldTimer was cool as hell.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 02:07 PM
BroncoStud
OC
Wilkie
Xen
Handswarmer

KCCrow, Bilyous, Jakuvious are some others...

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 02:07 PM

So you ARE a GoChiefs mult.

:evil:

morphius
08-24-2012, 02:09 PM
It went to Antioch but, I actually moved across town in 1985 (?) and went to New Mark.

Fantasyland was the ****. We used to enter the break dance contest every Friday.

So we were probably both in middle school together, lol, assuming you graduated 93 or earlier. I was part of the first group from New Mark to go up to NKC, prior to the 91 class everyone was going to Oak Park.

Bwana
08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm not him but that is one of my favorite movies of all time!

A plague on you! A plague on the whole stinking lot of ya, without morals or laws! And all you whores got no laws! You got no honor! It’s no wonder you all emigrated to America, because they wouldn’t have you in England! You’re a lot of savages, that’s what you all are. A bunch of bloody savages! A plague on you! I'll be back!”

http://www.screeninsults.com/images/unforgiven-wagon2.jpg

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 02:11 PM
A plague on you! A plague on the whole stinking lot of ya, without morals or laws! And all you whores got no laws! You got no honor! It’s no wonder you all emigrated to America, because they wouldn’t have you in England! You’re a lot of savages, that’s what you all are. A bunch of bloody savages! A plague on you! I'll be back!”

http://www.screeninsults.com/images/unforgiven-wagon2.jpg

Hey - I know that dude

Reerun_KC
08-24-2012, 02:11 PM
OldTimer was cool as hell.

Wait you are from the CC board? Now I know why you post like you do...

Bwana
08-24-2012, 02:13 PM

I've been watching to see if Dane was going to be the n00b Whisperer, but even he has mellowed out. This place has gone to hell I tell, gone to hell! :hmmm:

BossChief
08-24-2012, 02:14 PM
OldTimer was cool as hell.a fittin "yep" to that one.

KCCrow, Bilyous, Jakuvious are some others...

It's been so long, I had forgotten those guys.

It's too bad Arrowhead is such a worthless mod.

He has ran that place into the ground with haste.

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Wait you are from the CC board? Now I know why you post like you do...

yeah.
they banned me, go figure.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 02:15 PM
I've been watching to see if Dane was going to be the n00b Whisperer, but even he has mellowed out. This place has gone to hell I tell, gone to hell! :hmmm:

:D n00b whisperer.

Interesting, hadn't thought about Dane taking up the mantel. He could certainly do the job. Still, it takes more than talent. You have to have a passion for the work. That is what made Skip so good at it; he had a good old fashioned dislike for the N00bs burning inside him.
You can't coach that.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 02:20 PM
The is fucking Chiefsplanet.

The Coalition circle jerk needs to stop.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 02:21 PM
So we were probably both in middle school together, lol, assuming you graduated 93 or earlier. I was part of the first group from New Mark to go up to NKC, prior to the 91 class everyone was going to Oak Park.

Yep, I graduated in 1993. I was a skater kid and and man middle school sucked! LOL You might be able to figure out who I am. I got into alot of fights. Probably the most famous was when I got into a fight in the gym locker room with Matt Bullen.

I think I would have gone to Oak Park. I lived closer to it.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 02:22 PM
The is ****ing Chiefsplanet.

No problem dude. :toast:

Reerun_KC
08-24-2012, 02:22 PM
yeah.
they banned me, go figure.

How does one get banned from CC?

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 02:23 PM
The is ****ing Chiefsplanet.

otay!

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 02:23 PM

Cassel hater's aren't welcome there.

Reerun_KC
08-24-2012, 02:24 PM
otay!

And stop licking Clays sack with your Avatar...

Man up and be yourself.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 02:25 PM

Haley haters weren't either. And God help you if you said Brandon Carr was better than Brandon Flowers. LOL

Bwana
08-24-2012, 02:27 PM
:D n00b whisperer.

Interesting, hadn't thought about Dane taking up the mantel. He could certainly do the job. Still, it takes more than talent. You have to have a passion for the work. That is what made Skip so good at it; he had a good old fashioned dislike for the N00bs burning inside him.
You can't coach that.

Solid point. It's a lot like the difference between a salesman and an order taker.

Reerun_KC

They are welcome here, but its tiring... Cassel haters regurgitate the same shit over and over...

They have yet come with anything ground breaking or of substance. They just parrot off each other.

BoneKrusher
And stop licking Clays sack with your Avatar...

Man up and be yourself.

nah cant do that, Clays the Boss.:D

vailpass
08-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Solid point. It's a lot like the difference between a salesman and an order taker.

Well put. Exactly so.

Reerun_KC
08-24-2012, 02:29 PM
nah cant do that, Clays the Boss.:D

CC was full of gays? Now all the queers coming here?

Where in the hell is Skip when we need him?

milkman
08-24-2012, 02:33 PM
They are welcome here, but its tiring... Cassel haters regurgitate the same shit over and over...

They have yet come with anything ground breaking or of substance. They just parrot off each other.

There isn't a damn thing that anyone is going to say about anything football related that is going to be groundbreaking, you fucking tool.

This from the useless fucker that cried incessantly about Herman fucking Edwards.

You bitched more about Herman fucking Edwards than all of us talking about Cassel combined.

You are one dumbass motherfucker, and I hope you get your head caught in a plane propeller dipped in aids juice.

Donger
In case you missed it, I introduced myself a while back in a different thread. I figured I would post here and tell you about myself again.

I recently left the Chiefs Coalition. My name was Mugsy over there. I was there for seven years and it has basically gone to shit. There is hardly ever any Chiefs Talk and it is mostly just a bunch of grumpy old men talking politics. I need a change.

I am a 37 year married father of two. I live just outside of Atlanta, GA. I grew up in Gladstone, MO. I got into the Chiefs in the early 80's. The cops used to give us Chiefs cards with players like Stephon Paige, Deron Cherry, and Bill Kenny on them. In 1989, I moved to Atlanta and never stopped loving the Chiefs.

I love UGA football, Chiefs, Football, punk rock, German Shepards, and beer.

I am not a troll and I say what I think. That's about it.

Hello. I'm Donger. It is nice to meet you.

BoneKrusher

i know i'm redundant but it's just because i'm passionate about what this team could be with a real QB.

DaFace
08-24-2012, 02:35 PM
We've had a nice, steady flow of decent n00bs around here this year. Seems like we've been a bit dry in that department lately.

I guess the Coalition's loss is our gain in this case.

Reerun_KC
08-24-2012, 02:37 PM
i know i'm redundant but it's just because i'm passionate about what this team could be with a real QB.Put a real HC and a real QB on this team and they would be a lock for the playoffs...

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 02:37 PM
CC was full of gays? Now all the queers coming here?

Where in the hell is Skip when we need him?

never met any of them in person, so i dont know about that.

milkman
08-24-2012, 02:38 PM
We've had a nice, steady flow of decent n00bs around here this year. Seems like we've been a bit dry in that department lately.

I guess the Coalition's loss is our gain in this case.

The Coalition is full of dumbasses who aren't smart enough to unzip their own pants to take a piss.

Bwana
08-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Hello. I'm Donger. It is nice to meet you.

It's a trap!

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Put a real HC and a real QB on this team and they would be a lock for the playoffs...

i'd say you be right.

i haven't gotten around to my thoughts on Romeo yet, too occupied with the QB problems.

Ming the Merciless
08-24-2012, 02:40 PM
I am not a troll

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1334058896_xzibit-happy.jpg

crazycoffey
08-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Quick someone sum up Chiefs Coalition in one word for me. GO!

I think you just did. "GO!"

HemiEd
08-24-2012, 02:41 PM

The irony

bevischief
08-24-2012, 03:28 PM
I bet at some point someone will be drving to a game this year and be able to take care of you. Here is a distribution map of their product.

http://www.alaskanbeer.com/our-brew/find-our-beer.html

http://www.alaskanbeer.com/images/stories/distributionmap.gif

At some point, someone should be driving to a game from one of those states and be able to hook you up. Oh and 5 cases, you lush bastage!! :D

Just found some and it is some good stuff.

J Diddy
08-24-2012, 03:37 PM
There isn't a damn thing that anyone is going to say about anything football related that is going to be groundbreaking, you ****ing tool.

This from the useless ****er that cried incessantly about Herman ****ing Edwards.

You bitched more about Herman ****ing Edwards than all of us talking about Cassel combined.

You are one dumbass mother****er, and I hope you get your head caught in a plane propeller dipped in aids juice.

"Passengers, this is your captain speaking. We have had a slight delay on take off due to the necessity of soaking our propellers in AIDS juice. We should be taking off shortly.

In the meanwhile, if any of you has ever been to a Chiefs forum on the internet and feel that 'hate' isn't strong enough of a word to use to describe how you feel about Herm Edwards, please raise your hands so the stewardess can give you further directions."

Reerun_KC
08-24-2012, 03:40 PM
The irony

dont forget the hyprocrosy.... the foundation of CP

Phobia
08-24-2012, 03:43 PM
I see what you did there.

What did I do? I don't even know what I did. The beers were flowing a little too smoothly last night. I got home, ate, and jumped on CP spewing all kinds of silly crap.

Reerun_KC
There isn't a damn thing that anyone is going to say about anything football related that is going to be groundbreaking, you ****ing tool.

This from the useless ****er that cried incessantly about Herman ****ing Edwards.

You bitched more about Herman ****ing Edwards than all of us talking about Cassel combined.

You are one dumbass mother****er, and I hope you get your head caught in a plane propeller dipped in aids juice.

Bitter old man... ROFL

Shit all you do is follow me around bitching about me anymore... You have officailly become the new Skip Towne of CP...

Well done sir. We dont need Skip to come back, you ancient ass does nothing but bitch about people being on your lawn...

Pull up your depends and get over yourself.

Reerun_KC
"Passengers, this is your captain speaking. We have had a slight delay on take off due to the necessity of soaking our propellers in AIDS juice. We should be taking off shortly.

In the meanwhile, if any of you has ever been to a Chiefs forum on the internet and feel that 'hate' isn't strong enough of a word to use to describe how you feel about Herm Edwards, please raise your hands so the stewardess can give you further directions."

:clap:

Well done!

vailpass
08-24-2012, 03:44 PM

Milk, is the title "N00b Whisperer" one with which you are comfortable?

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 03:48 PM

Because being shitty to new people is great for the overall health of a board.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 03:51 PM
Because being shitty to new people is great for the overall health of a board.

Black Bob, say hello to Zach the resident pseudo-emo frumpy photographer. He's not much on fun. Picture Eeyore with a gland problem.

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Black Bob, say hello to Zach the resident pseudo-emo frumpy photographer. He's not much on fun. Picture Eeyore with a gland problem.

What can I say...when people always look fondly on a piece of shit poster who openly celebrated the harm and death of police officers it can be grating. Skip Towne is scum.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 03:57 PM
What can I say...when people always look fondly on a piece of shit poster who openly celebrated the harm and death of police officers it can be grating. Skip Towne is scum.

You know I'm pro Police and am not down with that shit. I felt that Skip played a valuable role in the onboarding of new members.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 03:57 PM
What did I do? I don't even know what I did. The beers were flowing a little too smoothly last night. I got home, ate, and jumped on CP spewing all kinds of silly crap.

I had dinner with Morphius Tuesday night. I should have invited you, I'm sorry.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 03:58 PM

That being said, this place has gone downhill significantly since the flood of unchecked n00bs started.

Then again, maybe it was because Phobia left.

Phobia
08-24-2012, 04:00 PM
I had dinner with Morphius Tuesday night. I should have invited you, I'm sorry.

If you would have invited me maybe you would have had somebody to talk to.

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 04:01 PM
You know I'm pro Police and am not down with that shit.

Absolutely. The myth of Skip and the reality couldn't be more different.

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 04:02 PM
That being said, this place has gone downhill significantly since the flood of unchecked n00bs started.

Then again, maybe it was because Phobia left.

When noobs get checked the only thing we do is welcome new users who will tolerate the lowest common denominator of complete horseshit.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 04:04 PM

OK, that made me laugh out loud. :clap:

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 04:05 PM
When noobs get checked the only thing we do is welcome new users who will tolerate the lowest common denominator of complete horseshit.

Dude, I was 100% fucking around.

I don't have anything against refugees from the Coalition and I don't give a crap about n00bs, they're good with me.

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Dude, I was 100% ****ing around.

I don't have anything against refugees from the Coalition and I don't give a crap about n00bs, they're good with me.

Yea, I know I didn't even mean that to be at you just a general thought.

morphius
08-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Don't you mean someone to listen too?

You can take that a couple ways, and they are both true.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Hello Zach, I'm not too fond of cops but, I'm not for killing them. I'm going to go all Body Count on them or anything. Some are OK.

bevischief
08-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Dude, I was 100% ****ing around.

This years crop has been pretty good for the most part.

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 04:17 PM

Agreed

Planetman
08-24-2012, 04:20 PM
You know I'm pro Police and am not down with that shit. I felt that Skip played a valuable role in the waterboarding of new members.
FYP.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 04:23 PM

ROFL

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 04:23 PM

I guess I missed out. Although I have to admit that taking 4 or 5 months off makes this more fun...

BossChief
08-24-2012, 05:15 PM

They banned me for nothing after saying in the thread that they don't ban people for nothing.

I basically said I enjoyed posting on both sites and got banned for it...nothing more.

They deleted the thread, too.

Bone and I clowned on Cassel since the beginning and he got banned for it. when he asked for the Chiefs tickets they owed him for making the banners for the site, they made him permabanned.

The second they read that mugsy posts here, they will probably ban him too

Phobia
08-24-2012, 05:20 PM

Yeah - that's what I meant, yeah. You're not a chatty cathy.

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Bob I have to say I am surprised you are still around. I thought you were a mega troll at first. I'm a defector from ChiefsCoalition as well. So welcome!Who were you over there?

-King-
08-24-2012, 07:03 PM
I blame you for this game.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 07:05 PM

I guess the Coalition's loss is our gain in this case.Since 2008 when no noob was worthy got the most votes, 2 out of the last 3 "King of the Noobs" (Boss Chief and Bone Crusher) have been refugees from the Coalition. It's early but it looks like we may another former Coalition member take this years crown.

SAUTO
08-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Since 2008 when no noob was worthy got the most votes, 2 out of the last 3 "King of the Noobs" (Boss Chief and Bone Crusher) have been refugees from the Coalition. It's early but it looks like we may another former Coalition member take this years crown.
The guy who said Charles isn't quick?
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
08-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Since 2008 when no noob was worthy got the most votes, 2 out of the last 3 "King of the Noobs" (Boss Chief and Bone Crusher) have been refugees from the Coalition. It's early but it looks like we may another former Coalition member take this years crown.

And that third guys was just an endelt mult....

KCUnited
08-25-2012, 09:30 PM
I'd be convinced this guy was troll if he didn't admit he was from the Coalition. Textbook Coalition homering here.

GloryDayz
08-25-2012, 09:34 PM
I think you'll find that I blame bad players for being hired by the minions of the worst owners in NFL HISTORY! The Hunts are the worst family in sport, and if "sport" had justice, they'd be banned from everything. Including soccer (not that it matters much)! So it's not that the players are bad, it's that they were bad AND hired by the Chiefs (and Royals) to play in this city. I hate 5-year plans, and I think if you ever profess a 5-year plan you should be terminated if you don't win something major in those 5 years. JC, not even the leader of the free world gets FIVE years "for sure." So Clark suqz, and as long as the Hunts own this team, we're going to suffer as a city. But Fiji and high-priced escorts will love it. A huge part of the money the NFL p00ps Clarks way goes right to them...

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 09:45 PM
I'd be convinced this guy was troll if he didn't admit he was from the Coalition. Textbook Coalition homering here.

Well, there are quite a few things that I am holding back that probably won't be popular opinions.

Like I said, I am usually not optimistic. Don't generalize me.

I like Marty.

I hated what Vermeil did with the team.

I liked Herm.

I liked Thigpen.

Recently?

I hated Haley from day one. From the moment he was hired I was all over his ass. I was completely alone over there for years. People hated me for this.

I like Pioli.

I don't hate Cassel.

I can't stand Bowe.

I think Flowers is overrated bigtime. Carr was much better. For years I was the only one saying he was better. people hated me for this.

I think Charles is overrated.

I like Dorsey and Jackson.

I think Albert is underrated.

I like Belcher.

I think DJ is overrated.

I think Colquitt is overrated.

I like McGraw, Daniels, and Copper. They are, or were, all solid player with value.

I hate Peyton Manning so bad I didn't want him.

I ****ing hate Brady Quinn.

I'm not high on Lewis. I wanted us to sign Atogwe, Bell, or Leonard.

Ask me anything about the Chiefs and I will shoot you straight.

In58men
08-25-2012, 09:47 PM
I liked Herm

Drunkie, can we have your thoughts please?

crazycoffey
08-25-2012, 09:48 PM
you like marty?

:popcorn:

In58men
08-25-2012, 09:52 PM
you like marty?

:popcorn:

He said he liked Herm.

Mods? Ban?

KCUnited
08-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Thinking that a 3rd round rookie QB and a running back nobody has ever heard of resting their cocks on our forehead is a good thing because it will "fire us up" is the first sign of blatant homering.

BigRedChief
08-25-2012, 09:58 PM
And that third guys was just an endelt mult....Shogun was an endelt mult?

crazycoffey
08-25-2012, 09:59 PM
He said he liked Herm.

Mods? Ban?

he said both, go fuck yourself with phobia, but keep it soft. If you can...

crazycoffey
08-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Shogun was an endelt mult?

I can't math, LOL messed up the years.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Drunkie, can we have your thoughts please?

I actually quit drinking like three hours ago. I am pretty sober.

I guess you want to hear about Herm?

Here's what I didn't like... he didn't hate the Raiders enough. That pissed me off. He should have run a harder training camp.

Herm was a good guy. I liked him and he was entertaining. He did an amazing job the first year he was in KC. He inherited a team that was old as hell and made the playoffs. So what if we backed in? We were in a position to back in.

The second year he was in KC, the players aged out and the wheels fell off. It wasn't his fault at all. The dude had a QB like once in his entire career. His third year was just one long preseason. He played more rookies than anyone in the history of the NFL that year. It was revolutionary really. I mean we cut people and signed people every week and they played on Sunday. He built the team we have today. Most of the core players came from Herm's reign. Hell, even the guys he didn't draft are still playing. Guys like Thigpen, Brackenridge, Patterson, and the list goes on.

The reality is that he was hired to rebuild the team from day one but, management quickly changed their minds. He took us to the playoffs with Damon Huard for God's sake. He really started the rebuild in year three. Just in time for Clark to panic as the new owner. I understand it was time for CP to go and I agreed with the Pioli hiring. However, Herm was doing a good job and he could not make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I like where we are now. I really like Romeo and am glad Haley is gone. I just didn't get the Haley hire. We missed on every other HC and were like the last team to hire a coach. it was a bad hire from the beginning.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Thinking that a 3rd round rookie QB and a running back nobody has ever heard of resting their cocks on our forehead is a good thing because it will "fire us up" is the first sign of blatant homering.

No, I just see the big picture and don't overreact to that bullshit. I understand what we were doing. Go read my thread about the missing piece.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:11 PM
He said he liked Herm.

Mods? Ban?

Wow you are a pussy. Calling for people to get banned. You might be the biggest pussy I have come across since I got here. You are probably one of those guys who call people idiots for spelling something wrong in their post.

J Diddy
08-25-2012, 10:13 PM

Here's what I didn't like... he didn't hate the Raiders enough. That pissed me off. He should have run a harder training camp.

Herm was a good guy. I liked him and he was entertaining. He did an amazing job the first year he was in KC. He inherited a team that was old as hell and made the playoffs. So what if we backed in? We were in a position to back in.

The second year he was in KC, the players aged out and the wheels fell off. It wasn't his fault at all. The dude had a QB like once in his entire career. His third year was just one long preseason. He played more rookies than anyone in the history of the NFL that year. It was revolutionary really. I mean we cut people and signed people every week and they played on Sunday. He built the team we have today. Most of the core players came from Herm's reign. Hell, even the guys he didn't draft are still playing. Guys like Thigpen, Brackenridge, Patterson, and the list goes on.

The reality is that he was hired to rebuild the team from day one but, management quickly changed their minds. He took us to the playoffs with Damon Huard for God's sake. He really started the rebuild in year three. Just in time for Clark to panic as the new owner. I understand it was time for CP to go and I agreed with the Pioli hiring. However, Herm was doing a good job and he could not make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I like where we are now. I really like Romeo and am glad Haley is gone. I just didn't get the Haley hire. We missed on every other HC and were like the last team to hire a coach. it was a bad hire from the beginning.

You got some different ideas than most around here. Hope you have thick skin.

DaFace
08-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Wow you are a pussy. Calling for people to get banned. You might be the biggest pussy I have come across since I got here. You are probably one of those guys who call people idiots for spelling something wrong in their post.

You'll find that a finely-tuned sarcasm meter will do you well around here.

J Diddy
08-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Wow, you are a pussy. Calling for people to get banned. You might be the biggest pussy I have come across since I got here. You are probably one of those guys who call people idiots for spelling something wrong in their post.

Think it was joke dude.

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:15 PM

I'm a pussy? Do you know what I meant by "Drunkie"?.

Please do us a favor and go back to Chief Coalition.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:16 PM
You'll find that a finely-tuned sarcasm meter will do you well around here.

I'm getting there. ROFL

In58men
Think it was joke dude.

You're making too much sense with this post.

J Diddy
You got some different ideas than most around here. Hope you have thick skin.

Guess not.

Black Bob
I'm a pussy? Do you know what I meant by "Drunkie"?.

Please do us a favor and go back to Chief Coalition.

Go fuck yourself spray bottle assassin boy.

milkman
08-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Well, there are quite a few things that I am holding back that probably won't be popular opinions.

I like Marty.

You're a fucking idiot.

I hated what Vermeil did with the team.

You're not a total idiot

I liked Herm.

I was wrong, you are a total idiot.

I liked Thigpen.

Further proof of total idiocy.

Recently?

I hated Haley from day one. From the moment he was hired I was all over his ass. I was completely alone over there for years. People hated me for this.

Are you sure this is all they hated you for?

Your previous idiocy should have had them hating you already.

I like Pioli.

I don't hate Cassel.

I can't stand Bowe.

How do you have the mental facility to pull yourself out of bed in the morinng?

I think Flowers is overrated bigtime. Carr was much better. For years I was the only one saying he was better. people hated me for this.

God damn it, I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think Charles is overrated.

Seriously?

6.4 ypc, and a guy that makes a 7 points a game difference in offensive production since he became the starter, and he's overrated?

Does your mother still tie your shoes for you?

I like Dorsey and Jackson.

I think Albert is underrated.

I like Belcher.

I think DJ is overrated.

I think Colquitt is overrated.

I like McGraw, Daniels, and Copper. They are, or were, all solid player with value.

I hate Peyton Manning so bad I didn't want him.

I ****ing hate Brady Quinn.

I'm not high on Lewis. I wanted us to sign Atogwe, Bell, or Leonard.

I might come back to the rest of these, but those first few are enough for now.

I've seen enough to know that you a complete fucking moron.

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Go **** yourself spray bottle assassin boy.

Yawn, you're too easy.

drunkie
08-25-2012, 10:19 PM

dude, you like herm. your thoughts on pretty much everything else means nothing now. herm was the biggest fucking moron to ever walk the fucking earth. i took shits that could coach better then that assclown. that man was the worst thing to ever happen to the chiefs. there is a reason that he isn't coaching anywhere. he is as smart as a tiger that gets ass raped by a walrus

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Guess not.

I am just having fun. It feels liberating to be able to call people names and tell them mean things on a message board. I needed to get out of there. You can only say what you think and try to write it like Ned Flanders for so long before you lose it.

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
dude, you like herm. your thoughts on pretty much everything else means nothing now. herm was the biggest ****ing moron to ever walk the ****ing earth. i took shits that could coach better then that assclown. that man was the worst thing to ever happen to the chiefs. there is a reason that he isn't coaching anywhere. he is as smart as a tiger that gets ass raped by a walrus

Oh, now shit just got serious.

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:21 PM
I am just having fun. It feels liberating to be able to call people names and tell them mean things on a message board. I needed to get out of there. You can only say what you think and try to write it like Ned Flanders for so long before you lose it.

So calling people names over a forum makes you feel tough?

You're digging yourself a hole bro.

cdcox
08-25-2012, 10:22 PM
See below.

I like Marty. Good coach for a team that needs to be rebuilt. But as an owner I would replace him once I got competitive.

I hated what Vermeil did with the team. Great with FA and the offense. Terrible with the draft and the defense. With an assertive and competent defensive coordinator, it could have been different.

I liked Herm. Dude.

I liked Thigpen. Dude.

Recently?

I hated Haley from day one. From the moment he was hired I was all over his ass. I was completely alone over there for years. People hated me for this. Haley is an enigma. I still don't know what to think, given Cassel and Pioli. Seems to be weaving back and forth over the line between genius and insanity.

I like Pioli. Tries too hard with decisions like Cassel and McCluster. Needs to try harder with picks like Jackson (not a bad player, but terrible value at that pick)

I don't hate Cassel. Dude.

I can't stand Bowe. Detecting a pattern. You like players with no talent, but hate on players with talent.

I think Flowers is overrated bigtime. Carr was much better. For years I was the only one saying he was better. people hated me for this. Carr is better in coverage, but Flowers isn't a slouch and is stronger in run support. Two fine corners.

I think Charles is overrated. Pattern confirmed.

I like Dorsey and Jackson. Yeah, but neither has met their value at the draft position. Ignore draft position and they are good players, but not stars.

I think Albert is underrated. Agree that he is underrated by idiots and casual fans, but people who know football have him rated about right.

I like Belcher. Pattern confirmed. Serviceable two down LB, but upgradable position.

I think DJ is overrated. Pattern confirmed.

I think Colquitt is overrated. I don't get too worked up over keekers and punters as long as they are competent. Beyond that, on average, they don't really matter.

I like McGraw, Daniels, and Copper. They are, or were, all solid player with value. Pattern confirmed.

I hate Peyton Manning so bad I didn't want him. Pattern confirmed. But I think he may flop post injury.

I ****ing hate Brady Quinn.No love here.

I'm not high on Lewis. I wanted us to sign Atogwe, Bell, or Leonard. Agreed. Easy upgrade.

J Diddy
dude, you like herm. your thoughts on pretty much everything else means nothing now. herm was the biggest ****ing moron to ever walk the ****ing earth. i took shits that could coach better then that assclown. that man was the worst thing to ever happen to the chiefs. there is a reason that he isn't coaching anywhere. he is as smart as a tiger that gets ass raped by a walrus

There's something about this post that wants me to take a pair of scissors and cut my eyes out.

In58men
See below.

Dude.....

ROFL

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:24 PM
There's something about this post that wants me to take a pair of scissors and cut my eyes out.

He's a damn good guy though.

Black Bob
Yawn, you're too easy.

I have nothing against you but your avatar really is pretty gay. You should really watch the documentary on that guy. That guy really thinks he's a badass because he killed people with cyanide in a spray bottle for the mafia and himself. The autopsies showed heart attack every time. I just hate how the guy thinks he's a badass mafia hit man but really he was just a master janitor.

BigRedChief

I like where we are now. I really like Romeo and am glad Haley is gone. I just didn't get the Haley hire. We missed on every other HC and were like the last team to hire a coach. it was a bad hire from the beginning.As a former coalition member and as a general service to the public I must warn you that Inmem58 is an asshole.

J Diddy
08-25-2012, 10:26 PM
I have nothing against you but your avatar really is pretty gay. You should really watch the documentary on that guy. That guy really thinks he's a badass because he killed people with cyanide in a spray bottle for the mafia and himself. The autopsies showed heart attack every time. I just hate how the guy thinks he's a badass mafia hit man but really he was just a master janitor.

Yeah, well that fucker in your avatar, grim reaper, bastard has killed all dem mofos.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
So calling people names over a forum makes you feel tough?

You're digging yourself a hole bro.

Nope, it makes me laugh.

J Diddy
He's a damn good guy though.

That'll be a ton of comfort when I'm in the dark.

In58men

I watched all his interviews and read his book. Apparently you didn't. He killed several guys for the mob. He was Polish, mobs don't allow Pollacks into their mobs. He killed people for hire, he killed rapist and child molesters. He killed people you disrespected him. If it bothers you that much then you truly have issues.

BryanBusby
What up coalition circle jerk thread

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:29 PM
As a former coalition member and as a general service to the public I must warn you that Inmem58 is an asshole.

Lol @ this chump. I even was the offer man and tried to call it cool with you. You don't want to accept that? I have no respect for you.

drunkie
08-25-2012, 10:29 PM
the iceman might be alot of things, but atleast he didn't like herm fucking edwards

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:30 PM
the iceman might be alot of things, but atleast he didn't like herm ****ing edwards

To bad he didn't kill him as well.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:39 PM
See below.

Jackson came from the worst draft class ever. The guy picked ahead of him just got beaten out by Barry Richardson. Seattle gave Curry to Oakland for a sandwich. Crabtree has done nothing. Raji had one good year but looks pretty damn lazy now. I don't know what to say here? Jackson looks pretty good considering...

Dorsey was a good pick. He was meant to be a cover 2 pass rushing DT. He was a monster at LSU. He was a good pick and he plays great for us. He ranked 6th in 3-4 run stopping DEs. Tamba is always one on one with the LT... ALWAYS... He does a damn fine job imo.

People's draft expectations are always to high. Look at the league. I mean pushing 40 Terrell Owens was playoing for Seattle last night. Why, because all of those young draft picks around the league haven't been good enough to beat him out for the past 20 years. It's why guys like McGraw play for 10 years. No one could beat him out. Realistically, a first round starter who is solid is a good pick. Eric Berry's are rare.

Flowers peaked two years ago. He is Sheldon Brown's clone. Brown is a good player and so is Flowers. He'll make the pro bowl once but that's about it. Teams always go after Flowers in the two minute drill. Carr should have been playing LCB. Carr has not peaked yet. BTW, when Herm picked Carr, he called him "his birthday present."

I want to see Belcher get re-signed. He has earned a contract.

People make of fun of me for liking the role player types like Daniels, Copper, and McGraw. The truth is that they are the kind of players that make the difference. We had a wonderful free agency this year. Guys like Elam and Reeves are the same kind of guys.

Otter
08-25-2012, 10:39 PM
he is as smart as a tiger that gets ass raped by a walrus

:hmmm:

Not sure where to go with this one...

BigRedChief
08-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Lol @ this chump. I even was the offer man and tried to call it cool with you. You don't want to accept that? I have no respect for you.
You were an asshole. Your still an asshole. I received no apology or need one for that matter. I don't have to like everyone and not everyone has to like me. I not going to get into this again with you.

I've been on this board for years. I have made many RL friends from this board. Most people know me well. I am what I am. And your opinion of me doesn't matter.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I watched all his interviews and read his book. Apparently you didn't. He killed several guys for the mob. He was Polish, mobs don't allow Pollacks into their mobs. He killed people for hire, he killed rapist and child molesters. He killed people you disrespected him. If it bothers you that much then you truly have issues.

Yeah they do dumbass. They just aren't "made men." He killed rapists and child molesters? Horseshit... LOL... you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I guess you missed the parts with the FBI psychologists who said he definately upped his death count and lied about many of his victims. Child molesters and rapists are nothing but "big fish" stories.

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:44 PM
You were an asshole. Your still an asshole. I received no apology or need one for that matter. I don't have to like everyone and not everyone has to like me. I not going to get into this again with you.

I've been on this board for years. I have made many RL friends from this board. Most people know me well. I am what I am. And your opinion of me doesn't matter.

Popular with the fellas huh? I'm jelly

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah, well that ****er in your avatar, grim reaper, bastard has killed all dem mofos.

He's not the grim reaper. He's the black death vodka guy. That shit will kill you.

Otter
08-25-2012, 10:48 PM

Dude. That guys first murder was beating a kid to death with tree branch who bullied him in Jersey then chopping off his fingers with a hand axe and pulling his teeth out with pliers before he dumped him off a bridge. He then went on the 'savagely beat' the other kids who picked on him and started murdering bums for practice.

He's not a bad ass in the same sense of Anderson Silva but I think he qualifies as a psychotic, murdering, bad ass if there ever was one.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Dude. That guys first murder was beating a kid to death with tree branch who bullied him in Jersey then chopping off his fingers with a hand axe and pulling his teeth out with pliers before he dumped him off a bridge. He then went on the 'savagely beat' the other kids who picked on him and started murdering bums for practice.

He's not a bad ass in the same sense of Anderson Silva but I think he qualifies as a psychotic, murdering, bad ass if there ever was one.

I think you are thinking of someone else. Or, if he said that it's been disproven. There is no evidence of any of that shit. The first confirmed guy he killed was a random man in his 50's walking down the street with a spray bottle of water and cyanide. The autopsy showed heart attack. He was a psychopath but he wasn't Silva and he wasn't a badass.

In58men
08-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah they do dumbass. They just aren't "made men." He killed rapists and child molesters? Horseshit... LOL... you don't know what the **** you are talking about. I guess you missed the parts with the FBI psychologists who said he definately upped his death count and lied about many of his victims. Child molesters and rapists are nothing but "big fish" stories.

You're a chief know it all and now you're a mob know it all. You stupid bitch, the mobs he worked for we're not Polish. You're not allowed to be in mob unless you had the same heritage background. They hired him strictly as a hit man. And yes he did kill child moelsters and rapist. He just didn't use cyanide like you proclaim. I read his ****ing book, something you obviously didn't.

Keep thinking you know everything Mr Big Shot.

Otter
08-25-2012, 10:58 PM
I think you are thinking of someone else. Or, if he said that it's been disproven. The first guy he killed was a random man in his 50's walking down the street with a spray bottle of water and cyanide. The autopsy showed heart attack. He was a psychopath but he wasn't Silva and he wasn't a badass.

I have avatars turned off, we're talking about Richard Kulinnski (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski)..right? The iceman?

The only reason I remember is because of the thread about your avatar. It's been a long time and my facts may have gotten jumbled but that's how I remember reading he got his start and wiki says the same. Not that wiki is bullet proof by any stretch.

BigRedChief
08-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Keep thinking you know everything Mr Big Shot.Pot meet kettle moment

In58men
08-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Pot meet kettle moment

How so?

You looked like a complete jackass when you made the vacation/picture thread.

Explain to me what it is that makes you think I know everything?

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 11:05 PM
You're a chief know it all and now you're a mob know it all. You stupid bitch, the mobs he worked for we're not Polish. You're not allowed to be in mob unless you had the same heritage background. They hired him strictly as a hit man. And yes he did kill child moelsters and rapist. He just didn't use cyanide like you proclaim. I read his ****ing book, something you obviously didn't.

Keep thinking you know everything Mr Big Shot.

You are an idiot. His book and his interviews aren't the truth. Do you know anything about sociopaths or psychopaths? Plenty of people work for the Italian Mafia who are not italian or Sicilian. In fact, most of the Italian mafia are made up of these people. Also, not all italians are made men. You have to have a very specific heritage to become a made man. This is stupid.

I'm not a know it all. You are just an asshole bully and you suffer from the problems you made. it's still funny to me. You are trying to be creepy on a message board for shock factor. you are probably young and I get that. When I was in High School I wore a shirt with Charles Manson's face on it and had "I am my own God" written on the sleeve of my jacket. I did alot of shit like that. All I am saying is there are much better mafia hit men.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 11:08 PM

Explain to me what it is that makes you think I know everything?

It's pretty easy for me to see it. You have the typical "get outta my way I am from LA" attitude.

In58men
08-25-2012, 11:10 PM
You are an idiot. His book and his interviews aren't the truth.

I literally stopped reading after this. Like I said, keep thinking you know everything. If you think I'm a bully simply ignore me. I would do the same, but you're quite entertaining.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 11:11 PM
I have avatars turned off, we're talking about Richard Kulinnski (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski)..right? The iceman?

The only reason I remember is because of the thread about your avatar. It's been a long time and my facts may have gotten jumbled but that's how I remember reading he got his start and wiki says the same. Not that wiki is bullet proof by any stretch.

The thing is that all of that stuff is his accounts. There is no evidence. The book and interviews are all coming from him. If you get a chance to see the documentary on the Documentary Channel, you get the FBI's point of view. You get the point of view from the people who investigated that stuff after he was caught.

He just wants publicity. He killed alot of people but he was no hero or badass. He was dangerous as hell but he was a pussy and a coward.

In58men
08-25-2012, 11:11 PM
It's pretty easy for me to see it. You have the typical "get outta my way I am from LA" attitude.

You need help.

In58men
08-25-2012, 11:12 PM
The thing is that all of that stuff is his accounts. There is no evidence. The book and interviews are all coming from him. If you get a chance to see the documentary on the Documentary Channel, you get the FBI's point of view. You get the point of view from the people who investigated that stuff after he was caught.

He just wants publicity. He killed alot of people but he was no hero or badass. He was dangerous as hell but he was a pussy.

And you're a forum tough guy.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 11:14 PM
I literally stopped reading after this. Like I said, keep thinking you know everything. If you think I'm a bully simply ignore me. I would do the same, but you're quite entertaining.

How did you know I called you a bully if you didn't read after that? LOL

It's all in fun man. Just chill dude. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It's funny, I have been getting alot of positive rep from people for not backing down from bullies around here. Like I said, it's all in good fun.

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 11:16 PM
You need help.

Says the guy with the serial killer as his avatar ROFL

Black Bob
08-25-2012, 11:19 PM
And you're a forum tough guy.

Nope, I don't threaten people or anything like that. That's just stupid. However, I have had one dork put up a picture that said "why don't you say that to my face" since I have been here. ROFL

Good night dude. I am just fucking with you.

BryanBusby
08-25-2012, 11:22 PM
say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

LiveSteam
08-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Life is not worth living without bacon

Bugeater
08-25-2012, 11:57 PM
WTF is going on in here?

Bugeater
08-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Hey, my posts came back.

cdcox
08-25-2012, 11:58 PM
WTF is going on in here?

WTF, how did this n00b get 45,000 posts?

Bugeater
08-25-2012, 11:59 PM
WTF, how did this n00b get 45,000 posts?
Inner circle. ;)

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 01:49 AM
Think it was joke dude.

I didn't take it that way, hurt my damn feelings. I thought about reporting it, but I heard that's a good way to get banned.....

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Life is not worth living without bacon

The key to life is a positive attitude with bacon

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 07:35 AM
On that note, did anyone hit up the bacon fest in kc?
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men
08-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you watch epic meal time on YouTube? Funny shit

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice, I bet that's a cool festival.

Dave Lane
08-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Should we just not allow coalition castoffs? Kinda my thinking after reading about half this trainwreck.

In58men
08-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Should we just not allow coalition castoffs? Kinda my thinking after reading about half this trainwreck.

Here here

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 08:20 AM

I'm not falling for it. ROFL

cdcox
08-26-2012, 08:36 AM

The coalitionifization of the Planet continues.

Dave Lane
08-26-2012, 08:44 AM

BRC is a righteous dude and his opinion holds weight with me. Blackbob seems like a troll / moran and Inmem58 I'm kinda like meh, he has moments and appears to contribute asshole or not.

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 09:24 AM
BRC is a righteous dude and his opinion holds weight with me. Blackbob seems like a troll / moran and Inmem58 I'm kinda like meh, he has moments and appears to contribute asshole or not.
I fail to see how inmem 58 was an asshole...

maybe since BRC showed his gaping bloody vagina again though...
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:27 AM
I fail to see how inmem 58 was an asshole...

maybe since BRC showed his gaping bloody vagina again though...
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

bevischief
08-26-2012, 09:29 AM

The noobs this year have been better than the last few years.

DaKCMan AP
08-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Fuck UGA.

Ace Gunner
08-26-2012, 09:41 AM
As a former coalition member and as a general service to the public I must warn you that Inmem58 is an asshole.

Is he one of the top 10 assholes on this site? Because there are many top shelf assholes here and I haven't found the org chart, but I would not say he is top 10. Really though, inmem only scores moderately with this latest post. He's got work ahead, but thanks for your input. It will help him.

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Is he one of the top 10 assholes on this site? Because there are many top shelf assholes here and I haven't found the org chart, but I would not say he is top 10. Really though, inmem only scores moderately with this latest post. He's got work ahead, but thanks for your input. It will help him.

This can be a compliment. I'll take it good sir.

GloryDayz
08-26-2012, 10:08 AM
I still cant stand the Hunts and blame them more than anybody for the SB dry-spell.

Ace Gunner
08-26-2012, 10:10 AM
This can be a compliment. I'll take it good sir.

;)

BigRedChief
08-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Is he one of the top 10 assholes on this site? Because there are many top shelf assholes here and I haven't found the org chart, but I would not say he is top 10. Really though, inmem only scores moderately with this latest post. He's got work ahead, but thanks for your input. It will help him.As the ElPresidente/CEO/President/Chairman of the board of the Academy I have years of experience with N00bs. Trust me. Inmem58 will rocket up the top asshole chart here on the Planet in no time.

BigRedChief
08-26-2012, 04:44 PM
I still cant stand the Hunts and blame them more than anybody for the SB dry-spell.I blame King Carl during the King Carl era. But, Hunts defintely get the blame for sticking by Steadman for way too long.

luv
08-26-2012, 04:48 PM

I've actually heard this from multiple people that have seen him on other boards. I put him on ignore a while back.

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 05:37 PM

You know he was talking about Inmem58 right? I don't have a problem with him. I just hear the Iceman talking when he types and I just immediately think of him as a pussy. I mean, I don't know Inmem58 or the real Iceman but, I think the iceman is a pussy and I would heckle him if I had the chance.

**** UGA.

Is Florida even ranked in the preseason polls? Shut the fuck up swamp rat.

GloryDayz
08-26-2012, 05:43 PM
I blame King Carl during the King Carl era. But, Hunts defintely get the blame for sticking by Steadman for way too long.

Well the Hunts put King Carl and Steadman there for a reason.... Money! Anybody who cared about football would have quit on those clowns and would have written "50-shades of an NFL Ownership Family R@ping a Wonderful Community of Their Hard-Earned Money" after they told the Hunts to keep the dirty hush money! So you're right, they suq too, but it's still the USELESS Hunt family's fault...

BigRedChief
08-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Is Florida even ranked in the preseason polls? Shut the fuck up swamp rat.Dude, he is a good guy. His awesomeness is celebrated almost every day here on Chiefsplanet. Just check the calendar.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Is Florida even ranked in the preseason polls? Shut the fuck up swamp rat.

http://singleblink.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/shit-just-got-real.gif%3Fw%3D640

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 07:02 PM
As the ElPresidente/CEO/President/Chairman of the board of the Academy I have years of experience with N00bs. Trust me. Inmem58 will rocket up the top asshole chart here on the Planet in no time.

you can neg rep me all you want buddy.

i could give a fuck less. just shows what a whiny little bitch you really are.

BigRedChief
08-26-2012, 07:06 PM

i could give a fuck less. just shows what a whiny little bitch you really are.And just who is doing the whining here?:hmmm:

In58men
08-26-2012, 07:08 PM
You know he was talking about Inmem58 right? I don't have a problem with him. I just hear the Iceman talking when he types and I just immediately think of him as a pussy. I mean, I don't know Inmem58 or the real Iceman but, I think the iceman is a pussy and I would heckle him if I had the chance.

Is Florida even ranked in the preseason polls? Shut the **** up swamp rat.

I honestly think you should read his book, before you put your judgment on the guy.

In58men
08-26-2012, 07:08 PM
And just who is doing the whining here?:hmmm:

Oh look another member that's having issues with BRC. Who's the real problem here again? Why don't you post a poll lol.

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 07:12 PM
And just who is doing the whining here?:hmmm:

how the fuck is that considered whining?

just letting you know exactly what i think of your rep. why not just say how you feel in public like a man

GloryDayz
08-26-2012, 07:14 PM
OMG... Here we go with the Neg-Rep cr@p again... So much sand in the crack for the haters!

BigRedChief
08-26-2012, 07:23 PM
how the fuck is that considered whining?

just letting you know exactly what i think of your rep. why not just say how you feel in public like a manROFL your a funny guy, Going to go all internet tough guy on me?

You made multiple sandy vag comments to me before I gave you a single neg rep, if fact I gave you a pos rep before. Now that I know that you are going internet tough guy over rep, do you think I'm going to stop pushing that button?

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 07:27 PM
ROFL your a funny guy, Going to go all internet tough guy on me?

You made multiple sandy vag comments to me before I gave you a single neg rep, if fact I gave you a pos rep before. Now that I know that you are going internet tough guy over rep, do you think I'm going to stop pushing that button?

where was i trying to be tough?

push all you want... just shows what a bitch you are. like i already said.

you went off on the guy for no apparent reason for showing pics of his vacation.

you posted pics of the view OUT YOUR BACK WINDOW. we had to hear about you moving to florida THEN we had many posts about you living in florida...

i didnt think you, of ALL people, needed to bitch.

and then you just keep it going with the guy.

whiny bitch.

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 08:03 PM
I honestly think you should read his book, before you put your judgment on the guy.

I will if I ever get time. I have seen him interviewed. I hope you get to see the documentary with the actual investigators. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. :toast: In the end, I guess we are both deranged for finding that stuff interesting... ROFL

Dude, he is a good guy. His awesomeness is celebrated almost every day here on Chiefsplanet. Just check the calendar.

It's a real rivalry bro. It's good spirited but I am not taking shit from a Florida fan.:evil:

BigRedChief
08-26-2012, 08:25 PM
It's a real rivalry bro. It's good spirited but I am not taking shit from a Florida fan.:evil:Thats cool. College team smack is cool. He's just a friend of mine in RL and on this board. Smack away. :)

J Diddy
08-26-2012, 08:28 PM

i could give a **** less. just shows what a whiny little bitch you really are.

Why would someone who doesn't give a fuck even check it?

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:29 PM

actually trying to get this avatar off and saw it.

boss chief talked me into it and it freaks me out everytime my post goes up.

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:31 PM

and honestly i hardly EVER give out neg rep.

sometimes the rep comments are hilarious...

neg rep doesnt matter to me, if you have something bad to say just say it in public, dont hide. thats how i feel about it

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 08:44 PM
and honestly i hardly EVER give out neg rep.

sometimes the rep comments are hilarious...

neg rep doesnt matter to me, if you have something bad to say just say it in public, dont hide. thats how i feel about it

you sound like a whiney bitch right now....

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:45 PM

thanks.

In58men
08-26-2012, 08:45 PM

Pot meet kettle.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM
thanks.

welcome. :Poke:

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM

:toast: I don't use it much either. The only guy I negative repped is the guy that called me racist. I'm not racist.

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:47 PM
:toast: I don't use it much either. The only guy I negative repped is the guy that called me racist. I'm not racist.

racist.

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 08:48 PM
racist.

LMAO fucker

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Pot meet kettle.

kettle meet Asshole.

now that we're all introduced....

Ace Gunner
08-26-2012, 08:51 PM
I don't use rep. But, some of the shit you assholes have written me in the past has been kind of funny. So there's that :toast:

Ace Gunner
08-26-2012, 08:52 PM
kettle meet Asshole.

now that we're all introduced....

:D

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't use rep. But, some of the shit you assholes have written me in the past has been kind of funny. So there's that :toast:

It is funny. The best one I got was a negative rep from a guy who cussed me out for posting to someone who was an asshole. He said I was an idiot for even replying to that guy. LOL

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:53 PM

IIRC you are the last idiot i neg repped.

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:54 PM
It is funny. The best one I got was a negative rep from a guy who cussed me out for posting to someone who was an asshole. He said I was an idiot for even replying to that guy. LOL

who said that about me?

Ace Gunner
08-26-2012, 08:54 PM
IIRC you are the last idiot i neg repped.

IIRC you suck:D

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:55 PM

i might, but not near as well as you

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 08:55 PM
who said that about me?

It wasn't anyone on this thread. It was one of the football gurus.

Ming the Merciless
08-26-2012, 08:56 PM
In case YOU missed it,

fuck off bitch...no one likes you.

SAUTO
It wasn't anyone on this thread. It was one of the football gurus.

you didnt know? we are all football guru's around here.

except for you

crazycoffey

how much did you pay him?

SAUTO
In case YOU missed it,

fuck off bitch...no one likes you.

thanks alot pawnmower. i thought we were friends

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 08:57 PM
how much did you pay him?

thats illegal, thought you would know that officer

Black Bob
In case YOU missed it,

**** off bitch...no one likes you.

Thanks for the heads up man. I'll keep that in mind.

In58men
In case YOU missed it,

**** off bitch...no one likes you.

I love you

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 09:01 PM
you didnt know? we are all football guru's around here.

except for you

That's cool. There are plenty of other ways for me to contribute or not contribute. I don't have an agenda.

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 09:03 PM
I love you

I love him to. his avatar is great. It's opposite of yours. It just makes me laugh and want to like him.

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:05 PM
That's cool. There are plenty of other ways for me to contribute or not contribute. I don't have an agenda.
Are you sure? Your name seems a bit racist. :p

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Are you sure? Your name seems a bit racist. :p

Your name seems a little ass kissy. Are you an ass kisser Planetman?

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Your name seems a little ass kissy. Are you an ass kisser Planetman?
I'm a Superhero. It says so right underneath my name. Apparently reading skills aren't your strong suit. Of course, this removes you as a potential candidate, should I ever decide that I need a trusty sidekick.

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm a Superhero. It says so right underneath my name. Apparently reading skills aren't your strong suit. Of course, this removes you as a potential candidate, should I ever decide that I need a trusty sidekick.

ooohhhhhh pick me! pick me!

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 09:17 PM

Well, I'm a villain so fuck you Planetman:)

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:18 PM
This thread needs to end.

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:18 PM
ooohhhhhh pick me! pick me!
You'll need to submit a resume, list your strengths and weaknesses, Sidekick powers, a few pictures of potential sidekick photos for your avatar and sig pic, and an 8 x 10 glossy of yourself in tights.

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 09:19 PM

31 pages LOL

Not bad for my first thread.... j/k

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Well, I'm a villain so **** you Planetman:)
Damn. Your're about as mean as my little sister. Her vocabulary is slightly better than yours, however. :)

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 09:20 PM
31 pages LOL

Not bad for my first thread.... j/k

huh? 6 for me

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Die an imaginary death in an imaginary fire. :)

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:21 PM
huh? 6 for me

Different from a phone

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Different from a phone

no.

different in how you set up posts per page

Black Bob
08-26-2012, 09:25 PM

It needs to end. thanks for the nice welcome. I look forward to a long lasting friendship with you all.:thumb:

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:28 PM
It needs to end. thanks for the nice welcome. I look forward to a long lasting friendship with you all.:thumb:

Die in a fire

Planetman
And threads like this that pad your post count. We get it already. :p

Planetman
Die in a fire

Threat. Reported.

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Threat. Reported.

Lol

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 09:44 PM
My account needs to end.

FTP, mods can we help him?

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:45 PM

I would be upset if I lost my mod powers to me too.

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:46 PM
If you can make it happen, you can have my casino cash.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 09:50 PM
If you can make it happen, you can have my casino cash.

I tried but apparently im is in the circle.

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:51 PM

Get on my level bro

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
I would be upset if I lost my mod powers to me too.

One trick pony. I never had mod powers. Now imagine you couldnt neg rep someone. That's all that happened. Dumbass

In58men
08-26-2012, 09:52 PM
One trick pony. I never had mod powers. Now imagine you couldnt neg rep someone. That's all that happened. Dumbass

So you giving my an infraction means you didn't have mod powers?

You got your shit pushed in that day.

Clay + Inmem58 = Justice Served.

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:54 PM
That's fine. I still get the perverted pleasure of a hysterical laugh in my head when I read his name.

In Men.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 09:54 PM
So you giving my an infraction means you didn't have mod powers?

You got your shit pushed in that day.

Clay + Inmem58 = Justice Served.

You take this shit too seriously. My shit remains pushed out. Thanks for trying tough guy

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Clay + Inmem58.
This confirms my earlier suspicion.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 09:56 PM
That's fine. I still get the perverted pleasure of a hysterical laugh in my head when I read his name.

In Men.

He's gotta be hootie. His love for clay is a give away.

In58men
You take this shit too seriously. My shit remains pushed out. Thanks for trying tough guy

Something isn't right about this post.

In58men

Jelly?

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Jelly?

Bean

Planetman
08-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Can't speak to that but he does seems to be obsessed with your poop chute.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Can't speak to that but he does seems to be obsessed with your poop chute.

Another give away.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Plus I didn't even make the connection about the infraction thing. I just was playing with the posters awake right now. I don't think he's as memorable as he thinks.

Planetman
08-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Plus I didn't even make the connection about the infraction thing. I just was playing with the posters awake right now. I don't think he's as memorable as he thinks.
... who? :shrug:

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 10:09 PM
... who? :shrug:

Wait. Who the hell are you?

Planetman
08-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Wait. Who the hell are you?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman Planetman!

WAAAAAAHOOOOO!!!

luv
08-26-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman Planetman!

WAAAAAAHOOOOO!!!

Careful. I know your Peter Parker identity.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Careful. I know your Peter.

:eek:

Planetman
08-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Careful. I know your Peter Parker identity.
I love you, Mary Jane. :)

Planetman
08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Dude, it's the tights. Stop staring already.

luv
08-26-2012, 10:27 PM

:lame:

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Dude, it's the tights. Stop staring already.

I can't help it. It looks like a penis only smaller

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 10:32 PM
:lame:

You're going to give him a complex....

Planetman
08-26-2012, 10:34 PM
You're going to give him a complex....
I can't help it. It looks like a penis only smaller
Yeah ... she's the one giving me a complex.

Bastard. :cuss: