PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are the Chiefs Done for the Year??

Pages : 1 [2]

tk13
11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
You think Colts fans regret the losing seasons that netted them Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck?

The sad thing about this is these are the two best QB prospects coming out of college in the last 20 years. And they hit both. As much as people want to wish it true, there is no Andrew Luck in this draft.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
As much as people want to wish it true, there is no Andrew Luck in this draft.

Uhh, I don't think anyone is making that mistake.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Join us Pawn

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 04:44 PM
You think Colts fans regret the losing seasons that netted them Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck?

Fuck no. Why does it seem that our fan base is the most retarded when it comes to these issues?

tecumseh
11-04-2012, 04:52 PM
The sad thing about this is these are the two best QB prospects coming out of college in the last 20 years. And they hit both. As much as people want to wish it true, there is no Andrew Luck in this draft.

Although what you state is true, I don't think this is the point.
I'd be happy cleaning house and moving forward. Pioli/Crennel/Cassel had their shot, got paid, and screwed it. New gm in the 13' draft, new HC and hopefully rookie QB in 13' sounds like watchable football to me.

Discuss Thrower
11-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Next year KC has to travel to NY to play the Giants, go to Jerryworld, go to Jacksonville, Tennessee, and play either the Jets or Bills while hosting the Texans, Colts and Redskins and probably Cleveland.

2013 might be done with already too...

EDIT: God, this is depressing looking at what's likely in store for next year's team.

htismaqe
11-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Is Pawn openly rooting for losses now?

Hahahaha

Someone quote this so he can see me laughing at him.

I told you multiple times the other day that he did a 180. Pay attention!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I told you multiple times the other day that he did a 180. Pay attention!

He has seen the TRUE nature of the force!