PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are the Chiefs Done for the Year??

Pages : [1] 2

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:19 PM
As stated by Our good friend Barry's Cool Aid-stick a fork in the Chiefs podcast.

#3 Total Offense in AFC #8 in NFL
#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

2 Games back with 10 to go.

What do you think?? :hmmm:

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-25-2012, 03:21 PM
As stated by Our good friend Barry's Cool Aid-stick a fork in the Chiefs podcast.

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

Brady Quinn is the second coming of Todd Blackledge. Matt Cassel was the second coming of an aborted fetus.

suds79
10-25-2012, 03:21 PM
does a bear s*** in the woods?

BoneKrusher
10-25-2012, 03:22 PM
stick a fork in em.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 03:23 PM
FIN.

gblowfish
10-25-2012, 03:31 PM
We haven't even seen Peyton yet.
Finito.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:33 PM
I am senseing a bit of hoplessness in this thread-lol

Maybe Barry is right??

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Finito.

When you come back from that one, I'm expecting something along the lines of, "Ten Things About Today's Game":

1) Shit
2) Shit
3) Shit
4) Dogshit
5) Horseshit
6) Big Flaming Bag O' Shit
7) Heaping Pile O' Shit
8) FML Shit
9) Squirty Shit
10) Shit on Pioli

Reerun_KC
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Honestly this isnt surprising.

We hired Romeo Crennel... WTF did you think was going to happen?

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Finito.

well that is true-but they are only 3-3

kc averages more than 71 yards on the ground better than the Donkeys. And only gain 5 yards in total offense more than us??

KChiefer
10-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Barring overtime, they have 600 minutes left of football to play, so no.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM
When you come back from that one, I'm expecting something along the lines of, "Ten Things About Today's Game":

1) Shit
2) Shit
3) Shit
4) Dogshit
5) Horseshit
7) Heaping Pile O' Shit
8) FML Shit
9) Squirty Shit
10) Shit on Pioli

what about Shit on a Shingle?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM
"Lose With Dignity"

The next great motivational sign hung by Crennel over the outgoing tunnel.

Brock
10-25-2012, 03:39 PM
well that is true-but they are only 3-3

kc averages more than 71 yards on the ground better than the Donkeys. And only gain 5 yards in total offense more than us??

It sure is a good thing yards are what wins games.

gblowfish

1) Shit
2) Shit
3) Shit
4) Dogshit
5) Horseshit
7) Heaping Pile O' Shit
8) FML Shit
9) Squirty Shit
10) Shit on Pioli

I'll save this. You might have just made that Sunday afternoon waaaay less busy for me!

Sweet Daddy Hate
what about Shit on a Shingle?

Yep, that too. I wish Pioli had shingles.

Sweet Daddy Hate
I'll save this. You might have just made that Sunday afternoon waaaay less busy for me!

LMAO

Bewbies
10-25-2012, 03:40 PM
How many leads have the Chiefs had? How many points have we scored, have we given up?

This team sucks.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
So after we Smash the faders this weekend- Donkeys lose a shoot out to the Saints and Charges somehow manage to choke the game away to the browns and we are only

1 game back with 9 to go............?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 03:47 PM
So after we Smash the faders this weekend- Donkeys lose a shoot out to the Saints and Charges somehow manage to choke the game away to the browns and we are only

1 game back with 9 to go............?

Pass.

Titty Meat
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Week 8 of the NFL and the Chiefs haven't lead for a minute. You're asking if the Chiefs are done?

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:51 PM
It sure is a good thing yards are what wins games.

:hmmm:

well they do help-lol

and Not having a turnover machine like Cashole cant hurt anything either. If he doesnt fumble at the 1 yard line VS. the ravens-we win that game and are just a game out.

Hillis is coming back that should only help our running game.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Week 8 of the NFL and the Chiefs haven't lead for a minute. You're asking if the Chiefs are done?

They will change that 1st quarter VS the faders.

Bearcat
10-25-2012, 03:55 PM
This can't be a serious question.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Our QB is Brady fucking Quinn.

We're done.

Discuss Thrower
10-25-2012, 03:57 PM
If KC is gonna win two more games, then they best sack up and run the table.

5 to 7 wins hampers our ability to get a QB. If the Chiefs go 11-5 (heh) that might get a WC spot, and in the process it's evident Quinn (or a snowball's chance in the Sahara if Cassel or Stanzi) has a team that has a demonstrated ability to win games against decent opponents.

That being said, it's not gonna happen.

TL;DR: It's not officially over until your team has all but mathematically eliminated themselves from playoff contention.

Losing to Oakland would all but eliminate them this year.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-25-2012, 03:57 PM
This can't be a serious question.

Hey we're not mathematically eliminated. Together We Can/Believe/Our Time.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 03:59 PM
If KC is gonna win two more games, then they best sack up and run the table.

5 to 7 wins hampers our ability to get a QB. If the Chiefs go 11-5 (heh) that might get a WC spot, and in the process it's evident Quinn (or a snowball's chance in the Sahara if Cassel or Stanzi) has a team that has a demonstrated ability to win games against decent opponents.

That being said, it's not gonna happen.

TL;DR: It's not officially over until your team has all but mathematically eliminated themselves from playoff contention.

Losing to Oakland would all but eliminate them this year.

:clap: I think we are going to smash the faders- chiefs have been their Bitch at Arrowhead for Too long- that ends Sunday.

GoShox
10-25-2012, 04:03 PM
:clap: I think we are going to smash the faders- chiefs have been their Bitch at Arrowhead for Too long- that ends Sunday.

I'm usually a very optimistic person.. but what makes you think that THIS Chiefs team is going to be the one to put an end to that?

Skyy God
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM
:hmmm:

well they do help-lol

and Not having a turnover machine like Cashole cant hurt anything either. If he doesnt fumble at the 1 yard line VS. the ravens-we win that game and are just a game out.

Hillis is coming back that should only help our running game.

Your optimism/naïveté is adoreable.

Bearcat
10-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Hey we're not mathematically eliminated. Together We Can/Believe/Our Time.

I don't care about the playoffs... any mediocre team like the 7-9 Seahawks or Tebow's Broncos can make the playoffs and even win a game. I'm kind of glad they sucked this bad out of the gate instead hovering around .500 all season... that way there's much less "OMG they could still make the playoffs!"

AussieChiefsFan
10-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Every time I see stats like this I think, wed be completely unstoppable with a good qb that doesn't turn the football over so much. I mean the wrs have got to stop the influx of tipped balls but still.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-25-2012, 04:15 PM
While it's true the Donkeys are turds, we are a different breed of shit this year. Chiefs suck....hard.

michaelj_58
10-25-2012, 04:16 PM
hey,look at the schedule!!!! they might win a few and put them out of reach for the next drafted Q-back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sounds normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming the Merciless
10-25-2012, 04:17 PM
We will win the division at 8-8

People will be jumping off of the highest grain silo in sight

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-25-2012, 04:26 PM
I don't care about the playoffs... any mediocre team like the 7-9 Seahawks or Tebow's Broncos can make the playoffs and even win a game. I'm kind of glad they sucked this bad out of the gate instead hovering around .500 all season... that way there's much less "OMG they could still make the playoffs!"

I was being sarcastic.

:)

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm usually a very optimistic person.. but what makes you think that THIS Chiefs team is going to be the one to put an end to that?

We have Too much talent to be This bad. Cashole is a cancer of epic proportions- has Zero leadership and in everyway Screams I just want to go home-cash my check then head to retirement. Putting his ass on the bench will be the spark to light this team up and Stop making all the mental mistakes that have cost them.

What makes you think the Fumbling bumbling Faders can come in here and win?? Our D will be shutting them out on Sunday. Look for Hali and Houston to have HUGE games.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Every time I see stats like this I think, wed be completely unstoppable with a good qb that doesn't turn the football over so much. I mean the wrs have got to stop the influx of tipped balls but still.

:clap: 32 Posts in and we have our First optomistic (almost) post-LOL

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Your optimism/naïveté is adoreable.

Yep the Chiefs are reading this thread--- they are thinking F@#% the damm faders- Halfcan is Right we are going to beat the living shit out of them on Sunday and take out All our frustration on this miserable bunch of cheaters and Convicts!!!

One Spark of hope can Light the Flames to Winning season.

TEX
10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Our QB is Brady ****ing Quinn.

We're done.

And our HC is Romeo Crennel - We're DONE!
Did I mention who our GM is???? DONE!

Pasta Little Brioni

Stay true brotha!!!

keg in kc
The bigger question is whether they'll have a lead at any point this season.

Canofbier
10-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Be careful with threads like this; they're success-fuel. We have too many of these and we're going to start winning games, and Brady Quinn will play just well enough so that the front office gets extended and decides not to draft a QB after all.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Yep the Chiefs are reading this thread--- they are thinking F@#% the damm faders- Halfcan is Right we are going to beat the living shit out of them on Sunday and take out All our frustration on this miserable bunch of cheaters and Convicts!!!

So when we win a few more and lose out on a top QB in the draft again and start Brady Quinn next year and go 3-13 we'll have you to thank for inspiring the troops against the Raiders in 2012. Thanks.

the Talking Can
10-25-2012, 04:51 PM
they fucking better be

BoneKrusher
10-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Honestly this isnt surprising.

We hired Romeo Crennel... WTF did you think was going to happen?

yeah, take one Part Pioli, one part Cassel and the other part RAC and you get a recipe for a Trainwreck.

Coogs
10-25-2012, 04:52 PM

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

There has maybe never been more misleading stats than our teams offensive stats. Numbers that high... and never had a lead while the clock was running.

1ChiefsDan
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM

What's the Deal with capitalizing Random words? :spock:

ROYC75
10-25-2012, 05:11 PM
ROFL

1 - 5 ?

ROFL:clap:

Best thing I have seen all day!

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 05:14 PM
What's the Deal with capitalizing Random words? :spock:

It wasnt random.

Spark Light Flames Winning.

Spark- is what we have benching cashole

Light- is what this team needs to stop this feel sorry attitude of suckage

Flames- is what the Faders will go down in on Sunday when we kick the shit out of them.

Winning- is what the Chiefs are going to start doing.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-25-2012, 05:18 PM
6-7 wins. CP will meltdown.

CoMoChief
10-25-2012, 05:23 PM
I could give a goats fuck on what our stats are.

WE ARE 1-5 AND HAVE THE WORST QB SITUATION IN THE NFL

Titty Meat
10-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Be careful with threads like this; they're success-fuel. We have too many of these and we're going to start winning games, and Brady Quinn will play just well enough so that the front office gets extended and decides not to draft a QB after all.

Ha success fuel. ChiefsPlanet will be able to do something that Pioli has failed at in 4 years.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 05:30 PM
So when we win a few more and lose out on a top QB in the draft again and start Brady Quinn next year and go 3-13 we'll have you to thank for inspiring the troops against the Raiders in 2012. Thanks.

So you would rather LOSE to the Faders AGAIN at home??
F%ck the Faders.

I hate how the chiefs have played but Nothing like I hate the other teams in our division-and I would never cheer for the other team to hopefully get a better draft pic.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 05:32 PM
I could give a goats **** on what our stats are.

WE ARE 1-5 AND HAVE THE WORST QB SITUATION IN THE NFL

We Had the worst situation- Cashole is on the Bench now.

:p

Reerun_KC
10-25-2012, 05:36 PM
We Had the worst situation- Cashole is on the Bench now.

:p
So we upgraded from aids to HIV. Gotcha

Woodchuck
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

It's tough to say. I was thinking we would do something similar to what Daboll did last year in Miami. He went 5-3 after the bye even though he and Sporano were lame duck coaches.

Now that Quinn is QB, I'm not sure that will happen. He just hasn't spent as much time with the starters. I mean he has lately but, it's not the same imo.

We are going to win at least 6 games this year imo.

saphojunkie
10-25-2012, 06:08 PM

#3 Total Offense in AFC #8 in NFL - Teams played prevent with a 20 point lead for entire halves of football.
#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL Because we run draw plays on 3rd and 20 and get 15 yards.
#5 Total Defense in AFC Because we have double digit turnovers in our own territory, often in our own redzone.

2 Games back with 10 to go. Nice try.

there you go

Sorter
10-25-2012, 06:18 PM
6-7 wins. CP will meltdown.

I will lose my shit if we go on a winning streak like last year.

SAUTO
10-25-2012, 06:24 PM

Me too.

I hope we are done and I've never felt that way before. I'll watch every minute of it too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 06:24 PM

Really so after we kick the crap out of the Faders on sunday- if we keep winning- you will be bummed??

This division is up for grabs.

Woodchuck
10-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Me too.

I hope we are done and I've never felt that way before. I'll watch every minute of it too.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's hard for me to root to lose but I am really close. I have done it before but, it was like the last game of the year in 2008. I will watch too but, I can't do it yet. Brady Quinn might get me there though because I really hate him. It would be a nightmare for me if he somehow played well and was our starter next year.

gblowfish
10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Halfcan, I admire your optimism. I really do. But you've been following this team long enough to know that they won't start winning until they are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. Then they'll win just enough to screw up the draft pick.

That's the Chiefs special skill.

SAUTO
10-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Really so after we kick the crap out of the Faders on sunday- if we keep winning- you will be bummed??

Honestly I think I would be bummed.

And I hate that I feel that way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lprechaun
10-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Im all for a high draft pick, but I see this team responding a lot like they did last season with Orten. I dont think Quinn is as good as he though so it might be a lot of effort with no avail.

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Halfcan, I admire your optimism. I really do. But you've been following this team long enough to know that they won't start winning until they are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. Then they'll win just enough to screw up the draft pick.

That's the Chiefs special skill.

ROFL How True is that!!!

Simply Red
10-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Honestly this may be the biggest group of losers that has ever existed in the history of ALL sporting combined.

DeezNutz
10-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Honestly I think I would be bummed.

And I hate that I feel that way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, fuck it. My hate for Pioli burns more strongly than my disdain for rooting against my favorite football team.

We're talking about short-term bullshit for long-term benefit. Must purge the system.

Simplicity
10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Mediocity only tricks the mind to think we still have a chance.

Simply Red
10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah, **** it. My hate for Pioli burns more strongly than my disdain for rooting against my favorite football team.

We're talking about short-term bullshit for long-term benefit. Must purge the system.

If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.

Micjones
10-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Quinn would have to be nails.
We'd have to go 8-2 just to have a shot.
And 9-7 might not even do it.

Mugalug
10-25-2012, 06:53 PM
It wasnt random.

Spark Light Flames Winning.

Spark- is what we have benching cashole

Light- is what this team needs to stop this feel sorry attitude of suckage

Flames- is what the Faders will go down in on Sunday when we kick the shit out of them.

Winning- is what the Chiefs are going to start doing.

Pull one out of your ass for;

Fuck
Right
All
Convicts
:rolleyes:

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 06:59 PM
First off

F#CK the Faders- I can't believe a Majority on this board are rooting for them.

I hate pioli too- but I dont think Clark has the balls to fire him.

And When was the Last time having a shitty season = us picking a QB in the first round??? Yep- how did That turn out- Be careful what you wish for.

fire_egoli
10-25-2012, 07:00 PM
halfabrain thinks were going to the ship!

Sorter
10-25-2012, 07:03 PM

Well, we're not winning the division. Get that delusion of grandeur out of your head. Additionally, I won't be pissed if we beat the hell out of Oakland. I said, I'll be pissed if we go on a winning streak like last year, which puts us at 7-9 and prevents us from getting a top-tier QB prospect.

Do you enjoy mediocrity?

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 07:16 PM
halfabrain thinks were going to the ship!

Trolling on 2 threads now raider bitch?

STFUSTFUSTFU

cabletech94
10-25-2012, 07:19 PM
time to kick some raider ass!!!!!

Brock
10-25-2012, 07:23 PM
First off

And When was the Last time having a shitty season = us picking a QB in the first round??? Yep- how did That turn out- Be careful what you wish for.

Yep, we better never try that again!

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 07:25 PM
time to kick some raider ass!!!!!

Finally someone with some Balls on here. Everyone is being such whiney bitches-lol

We suck, Lets just lose out, Lets lose to the Faders Chargers and donkeys, lets just be a shit team so Maybe next year we will get a good pick........

WOW PATHETIC!!

Its Fader week!!! Red Friday is tomorrow-wear your colors and get ready to watch the Chiefs Kick some Fader ass on Sunday!!!

FlaChief58
10-25-2012, 07:26 PM
As stated by Our good friend Fece's Cool Aid-stick a fork in the Chiefs podcast.

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

htismaqe
10-25-2012, 07:28 PM
As stated by Our good friend Fece's Cool Aid-stick a fork in the Chiefs podcast.

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

What do I think?

Those stats are HILARIOUS! LMAO LMAO

The offense is #8 in the NFL in yards. They're TWENTY NINTH in points.

And that #5 defense is 32nd - yep, that's right, DEAD LAST - in points allowed.

ROFL

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Yep, we better never try that again!

Never said we shouldnt draft a QB- jeez this team needs some leadership bad!!

Just saying Nothing is guaranteed- Not that we will get a high pick, and If we do- we Actually draft a QB not a linemen again- and If we do that QB will turn this team around.

The only thing for certain is we have 10 more games and the division is Wide open. Win now and Kick ass!!

petegz28
10-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Brady Quinn will lead us to a 11-5 record!!!!

/runs and hides!!!!!

I keed!

I keed!

GloryDayz
10-25-2012, 07:31 PM
"Are the Chiefs Done for the Year??" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Halfcan
10-25-2012, 07:34 PM
In one thread Barrys cool aid is getting slammed-rightfully so- but in this thread Everyone is agreeing with him??

Maybe after the Big win on sunday-people will have a bit more hope?

SAUTO
10-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Never said we shouldnt draft a QB- jeez this team needs some leadership bad!!

Just saying Nothing is guaranteed- Not that we will get a high pick, and If we do- we Actually draft a QB not a linemen again- and If we do that QB will turn this team around.

The only thing for certain is we have 10 more games and the division is Wide open. Win now and Kick ass!!

is your name actually half bob?
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
10-25-2012, 07:35 PM
In one thread Feces cool aid is getting slammed-rightfully so- but in this thread Everyone is agreeing with him??

Maybe after the Big win on sunday-people will have a bit more hope?

Not only no but FUCK NO.

The only thing that will give me hope is firing Pioli. Winning would actually give me LESS hope.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 08:51 AM

Fuck this season in the ass.

Bring on the draft!

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Its pretty sad when a Majority on this board are rooting for the Fuggin Faders to come in here and beat us at home again. And then lose all the rest of the games in hopes of getting a high pick.

We have a young team- and I am sure they are Not ready to lay down and quit this weekend. Most of the teams in the NFl have gotten off to a bad start or have been blown out at least one of their games.

Maybe on Monday after our Big win- people will have a little more hope?

lcarus
10-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Its pretty sad when a Majority on this board are rooting for the Fuggin Faders to come in here and beat us at home again. And then lose all the rest of the games in hopes of getting a high pick.

We have a young team- and I am sure they are Not ready to lay down and quit this weekend. Most of the teams in the NFl have gotten off to a bad start or have been blown out at least one of their games.

Yeah 2-5 after beating a garbage team at home in what is sure to be an ugly game. I'll be on teh fucking Super Bowl bandwagon after Sunday :p

warrior
10-26-2012, 09:46 AM

I have never and would never root to lose to the butt raders or cheaten donks and screw their winey little bitch rader trolls that keep coming here.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 09:47 AM
I have never and would never root to lose to the butt raders or cheaten donks and screw their winey little bitch rader trolls that keep coming here.

Rep!! :clap::clap::clap:

Brock
10-26-2012, 09:49 AM
People don't like chemotherapy, but it's the only way to get rid of the cancer.

Titty Meat
10-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Yeah they sure played hard against Tampa Bay

Chief Roundup
10-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Done for the Year?.....Shit we would have to start something before we can be done with it.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 09:56 AM

ROFL well that is true.

I just think the Pioli situation has already been decided. If Clark does not have the message by now-he never will. Bottom line- Chiefs are increasing in value every year, making tons of money, all that extra cap money not spent is allready invested and making even more money. Pioli = Profit and Clark is all about the money.

Losing out the rest of the year- wont matter to the bottom line- so I am thinking Clark will keep Pioli instead of admitting he made a mistake?? Lets hope not.

Carl was a money maker as well and look how long he managed to hang on. Sad!!

The Franchise
10-26-2012, 09:58 AM

Anyone that talks like this is more than likely 13 years old.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 10:33 AM

Damn straight.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Done for the Year?.....Shit we would have to start something before we can be done with it.

ROFL yep this is true.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah they sure played hard against Tampa Bay

I am not sure why we have such a tough time in Florida?? :hmmm:

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 11:06 AM
First off

Again as some one else said, why do you capitalize random words?

No one is rooting for this team to lose, were cheering for the chance to draft a top tier QB.

Do you really think it would be bad to draft a new QB because one we drafted decades ago failed? You just aren't smart.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Again as some one else said, why do you capitalize random words?

No one is rooting for this team to lose, were cheering for the chance to draft a top tier QB.

Do you really think it would be bad to draft a new QB because one we drafted decades ago failed? You just aren't smart.

How many chances have we had to draft a top tier QB- instead we get Dorsey and Jackson.

I am Not sure why this franchise refuses to take a QB in the early rounds??

My thoughts were that just because we tank the season- Does Not mean we will automatically fire Pioli and get a Savior QB. People can root for the Faders all they want- but dont jump on the bandwagon when they start winning again.

Reerun_KC
10-26-2012, 11:55 AM
How many chances have we had to draft a top tier QB- instead we get Dorsey and Jackson.

My thoughts were that just because we tank the season- Does Not mean we will automatically fire Pioli and get a Savior QB. People can root for the Faders all they want- but dont jump on the bandwagon when they start winning again.

I will do what I want and some halfcan nitwit isnt going to tell me how to be a fan...

tecumseh
10-26-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't think we're done. Alot of Chiefs players are young and care about games. Now do I think we'll tear off 10 wins? No. I'd love to see the Chiefs draft a good QB in the 1stround. Do I want them to lose to gain? No. Do I think Payholey should be fired? Yes.
Will he? No. Movin' on, one game at a time.

Strongside
10-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Are we done for the year? Does Scott Pioli spank it to videos of Tom Brady rubbing lotion on his throwing arm?

Micjones
10-26-2012, 12:24 PM

If and when this team does win a Superbowl, that will be sweetest to people who rode it out through all of the futility and never once turned their back on this team.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 12:58 PM

I'm turning my back on Pissholi and THIS season, period. If we do start winning this year, I will be a sad panda.

Ming the Merciless
10-26-2012, 01:01 PM
If and when this team does win a Superbowl, that will be sweetest to people who rode it out through all of the futility and never once turned their back on this team.

FUCK YES

TRUE FANS 4 EVER

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 01:02 PM
FUCK YES

TRUE FANS 4 EVER

FUCK YEAH!

GET TO THE TAILGATE AND KEEP SUCKING!!!! PIOLI!!!!!@!@!@

Ming the Merciless
10-26-2012, 01:02 PM

Wrong, people have been rooting for the Chiefs to lose since very early on...

All you have to do is look at my sig to see how wrong you are.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 01:04 PM

I was rooting for Cassel to lose = DONE.

I'm now rooting for Pissholi to lose = IN PROGRESS.

Brock
10-26-2012, 01:07 PM

Nobody has turned their back on this team. Nobody here, anyway.

The high ground you inhabit exists only in your own mind.

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Mommy! Mommy! we can't win, we are gonna quit.
http://nevadanewsandviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/a4.jpg

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 01:32 PM

I will back him up on this.... He is not a quitter!!! Go Pawnmower, tell these pussies what it means to be a fan. :clap:

Hammock Parties
10-26-2012, 01:33 PM

You're a dirtbag homer with his head up his ass.

Tell us again how Matt Cassel is gonna win a playoff game.

You think that because you endorsed such a loser, it makes you better than the rest of us?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Mommy! Mommy! we can't win, we are gonna quit.
http://nevadanewsandviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/a4.jpg

Please make Quinn look like that by the end of the game. Thx!

Brock
10-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Reminds me very much of people who get mad when they're told their favorite TV show isn't very good. "I'm a true fan, I'll always be a fan. The Office forever, quitters!!!"

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Reminds me very much of people who get mad when they're told their favorite TV show isn't very good. "I'm a true fan, I'll always be a fan. The Office forever, quitters!!!"

I WAS BORN WATCHING DUKES OF HAZZARD AND I'LL DIE WATCHING THE DUKES, EVEN IF IT IS THE TWO COUSINS INSTEAD OF BO AND LUKE!!!!@!@!@

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 01:44 PM

It takes a true fan to stick with a shitty team... Trust me, I am a pro at it now... :clap:

lcarus
10-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I WAS BORN WATCHING DUKES OF HAZZARD AND I'LL DIE WATCHING THE DUKES, EVEN IF IT IS THE TWO COUSINS INSTEAD OF BO AND LUKE!!!!@!@!@

I love MacGyver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 01:48 PM
I love MacGyver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when he stopped an acid leak with a couple of chocolate bars?

whoman69
10-26-2012, 01:48 PM

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

Cherry picking your stats much? There is nothing in this team to indicate they can put it all together. #8 Offense, #29 in scoring. #15 Defense, #30 in scoring. #32 O in turnovers, #28 D in turnovers.

Ming the Merciless
10-26-2012, 01:51 PM

Is this supposed to be logic?

So someone says a show I like is shitty....am I supposed to (by your logic) just agree and never watch the show again?

Do you go around telling people what shows to watch and laugh at how "stupid" they are for telling you that youre a fucking retard?

You are honestly one of the more dumb people on this board, and that is no small feat.

Brock
10-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Is this supposed to be logic?

So someone says a show I like is shitty....am I supposed to (by your logic) just agree and never watch the show again?

Do you go around telling people what shows to watch and laugh at how "stupid" they are for telling you that youre a fucking retard?

You are honestly one of the more dumb people on this board, and that is no small feat.

You don't have to agree, but when every single measurable piece of data shows that there are big problems with it, that it cannot have any kind of sustainable quality or success, and that the people creating it are giant goddamn morons, your opinion is pretty stupid on the face of it. You're eating out of a garbage dumpster and acting like anyone who won't has some kind of a character flaw.

Your opinion about me is immaterial, don't care, never did. wanking motion

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 02:02 PM
You don't have to agree, but when every single measurable piece of data shows that there are big problems with it, that it cannot have any kind of sustainable quality or success, and that the people creating it are giant goddamn morons, your opinion is pretty stupid on the face of it. You're eating out of a garbage dumpster and acting like anyone who won't has some kind of a character flaw.

Brah, if all you want is a winner, switch fucking teams and find one... This kind of behavior I would have expected from Bronco fans but fucking hard core camaro driving mullet wearing Cheap fans? No fucking way man.:shake:

Brock
10-26-2012, 02:05 PM
Brah, if all you want is a winner, switch fucking teams and find one... This kind of behavior I would have expected from Bronco fans but fucking hard core camaro driving mullet wearing Cheap fans? No fucking way man.:shake:

What do you mean "switch teams"? If I didn't pay attention to the Chiefs, I wouldn't pay attention to the NFL at all. This team is garbage, has been garbage, and if things don't change, it will remain garbage. If pointing that out makes me a bad fan, so be it.

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 02:07 PM

Dorsey and Jackson are your examples? Which QBs did we miss? Flacco isn't great, Sanchez is worse that Cassel and Freeman hasn't done anything. We didn't miss any top QBs.

No one will be jumping on the winning bandwagon this year, except for some inbred Midwesterners.

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 02:08 PM
What do you mean "switch teams"? If I didn't pay attention to the Chiefs, I wouldn't pay attention to the NFL at all. This team is garbage, has been garbage, and if things don't change, it will remain garbage. If pointing that out makes me a bad fan, so be it.

Dude you sit back and cuss at the TV every fucking week and take it in the ass just like every other fan of a team that sucks ass..... You just don't roll over and quit.... Pussies quit man, what if every team that sucked in the NFL decided to tank a season because they weren't good.... Be a pretty sorry league...

Raiders won 4 games in 98 but still kicked the Broncos ass :) when they were so good.

Ming the Merciless
10-26-2012, 02:10 PM

WTF are you babbling about?

The team is garbage...It isn't like many people are going to disagree with you. It isn't subjective, we are 1-5....WE SUCK.

But you were rambling on about TV shows (subjective).....ARe the Chiefs just a terrible TV show to you? Fucking change the channel then...if the Chiefs bother you that much fucking watch another "show"bro....

I heard there is a cool new show about gays called "The Denver Broncos" why don't you fucking "watch that show" because I heard it is getting good ratings.

You fucking chump.

Brock
Dude you sit back and cuss at the TV every fucking week and take it in the ass just like every other fan of a team that sucks ass..... You just don't roll over and quit.... Pussies quit man, what if every team that sucked in the NFL decided to tank a season because they weren't good.... Be a pretty sorry league...

Raiders won 4 games in 98 but still kicked the Broncos ass :) when they were so good.

I don't know what you mean by quit. I quit my season tickets 9 years ago. I quit buying stupid paraphernalia even before that. I'm not sure how much more quitting there is to do. I don't care if my bad team beats your bad team this weekend or not. I just don't.

lcarus
Remember when he stopped an acid leak with a couple of chocolate bars?

Yeah, that was the pilot episode, which is one of my favorites.

Brock
10-26-2012, 02:13 PM
WTF are you babbling about?

The team is garbage...It isn't like many people are going to disagree with you. It isn't subjective, we are 1-5....WE SUCK.

But you were rambling on about TV shows (subjective).....ARe the Chiefs just a terrible TV show to you? Fucking change the channel then...if the Chiefs bother you that much fucking watch another "show"bro....

I heard there is a cool new show about gays called "The Denver Broncos" why don't you fucking "watch that show" because I heard it is getting good ratings.

You fucking chump.

I don't care about the Denver Broncos. I care about whether the poison that is ruining The Kansas City Chiefs is removed or not. To that end, sacrifices have to be made, and I don't care what idiot true fans such as yourself think about it.

Brock
10-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Pawnmower: sits eating dogcrap sandwich

Other people: Hey you're eating dogcrap.

Pawnmower: Yeah, I know, and if you weren't a bunch of sissies, you'd eat it too, and like it.

Other people: .......ok, later.....

R8rs: Hey man, can I have a bite?

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 02:19 PM
I don't know what you mean by quit. I quit my season tickets 9 years ago. I quit buying stupid paraphernalia even before that. I'm not sure how much more quitting there is to do. I don't care if my bad team beats your bad team this weekend or not. I just don't.

Well go find you a winning team and come back when the Chiefs start winning again... The Chiefs don't deserve a loyal fan like yourself.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 03:33 PM

Pawnmower: Yeah, I know, and if you weren't a bunch of sissies, you'd eat it too, and like it.

Other people: .......ok, later.....

R8rs: Hey man, can I have a bite?

ROFLROFLROFLFUCK yeah.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Well go find you a winning team and come back when the Chiefs start winning again... The Chiefs don't deserve a loyal fan like yourself.

Motherfucker; who are YOU, a sack of shit-eating raider DIRTBAG to tell him how to appraise or support his team?!

Cheer for your own suckass team, and stfu.

Get fucked you clown.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Cherry picking your stats much? There is nothing in this team to indicate they can put it all together. #8 Offense, #29 in scoring. #15 Defense, #30 in scoring. #32 O in turnovers, #28 D in turnovers.

Those are stats right from wed addition of the Star.

Like I said if Cashole does not fumble that easy TD-We beat the ravens- then we are only one game back. I wonder if everyone would still have their panties in a bunch?? :hmmm:

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 03:41 PM

Like I said if Cashole does not fumble that easy TD-We beat the ravens- then we are only one game back. I wonder if everyone would still have their panties in a bunch?? :hmmm:

Yes. Cassel blows, much like you do.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Brah, if all you want is a winner, switch ****ing teams and find one... This kind of behavior I would have expected from Bronco fans but ****ing hard core camaro driving mullet wearing Cheap fans? No ****ing way man.:shake:

What is a Camero?? J Charles

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Mother****er; who are YOU, a sack of shit-eating raider DIRTBAG to tell him how to appraise or support his team?!

Cheer for your own suckass team, and stfu.

Get ****ed you clown.

Fuck off you pink panty wearing pussy.... Mommy Mommy my team is not good so I am going to be a pussy, Mommy look they are wearing pink for me this week because I am a pussy wah wah wah!!!

Suck it up puss

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 03:46 PM
ROFLYes. Cassel blows, much like you do.

ROFL wow I love all the name calling in this thread- sorry I am not rooting for the Faders this weekend- I guess I am ghey now-lol

With the poll results on the other thread- over Half this board is either rooting for the Faders or does not care either way.

Fuggin pathetic!!

Its Fader week- I can't wait to see us kick their asses!!! JC and Hillis will be rolling over them.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Fuck off you pink panty wearing pussy.... Mommy Mommy my team is not good so I am going to be a pussy, Mommy look they are wearing pink for me this week because I am a pussy wah wah wah!!!

Suck it up puss

LMAO Change your douchewater, felon.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 03:52 PM
I will do what I want and some halfcan nitwit isnt going to tell me how to be a fan...

nitwit?? ROFL

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

My point was after this weekend when Hali and Houston have huge games-our secondary finally steps up and plays to their potential, our running game rolls over them- J C takes the yardage lead again and we put an End to our losing streak at home to the Faders....

all of you that were Cheering for the Faders- just need to STFU

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 03:52 PM
LMAO Change your douchewater, felon.

You see me whining about how bad the fucking Raiders are? You think I want to blow a whole season for a shot in the dark of getting the #1 overall? Hell no, I want the Chiefs to get their asses kicked so hard their nose bleeds... Might not happen but that's what I want...

I think it's the young fan mentality or the entitled mentality... You don't win in the NFL until you have fucking EARNED it you fucking rookie... Get your head out of your ass and go pick a winning team so you can release your Mommys skirt and take you fucking thumb out of your mouth you fucking sidewalk sissy.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 03:54 PM
You see me whining about how bad the ****ing Raiders are? You think I want to blow a whole season for a shot in the dark of getting the #1 overall? Hell no, I want the Chiefs to get their asses kicked so hard their nose bleeds... Might not happen but that's what I want...

I think it's the young fan mentality or the entitled mentality... You don't win in the NFL until you have ****ing EARNED it you ****ing rookie... Get your head out of your ass and go pick a winning team so you can release your Mommys skirt and take you ****ing thumb out of your mouth you ****ing sidewalk sissy.

ROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 03:56 PM
You see me whining about how bad the fucking Raiders are? You think I want to blow a whole season for a shot in the dark of getting the #1 overall? Hell no, I want the Chiefs to get their asses kicked so hard their nose bleeds... Might not happen but that's what I want...

I think it's the young fan mentality or the entitled mentality... You don't win in the NFL until you have fucking EARNED it you fucking rookie... Get your head out of your ass and go pick a winning team so you can release your Mommys skirt and take you fucking thumb out of your mouth you fucking sidewalk sissy.

No, and I don't fucking care, asshole. You'e a goddamned Raider fan. Your opinion is worth exactly one feces-covered, bag o' dicks.

I'm 41 years old, so go fuck yourself. By the way, that's old enough to know HOW, and still young enough to DO, when it comes to knocking your dick right in the fucking dirt if it came to it.

Now go sit in the fucking corner with your Lyle Alzado blow-up doll, and gently fellate it.

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 03:59 PM
ROFL

ROFL wow I love all the name calling in this thread- sorry I am not rooting for the Faders this weekend- I guess I am ghey now-lol

With the poll results on the other thread- over Half this board is either rooting for the Faders or does not care either way.

Fuggin pathetic!!

Its Fader week- I can't wait to see us kick their asses!!! JC and Hillis will be rolling over them.

Hills has 21 attempts for 93 yards. Terrible signing.

Might as well move Cassel to RB he has a better average with 11 for 61 yards.

Good try. This team blows. Why win, it won't help.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:00 PM

Now THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!LMAO

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:00 PM
No, and I don't ****ing care, asshole. You'e a goddamned Raider fan. Your opinion is worth exactly one feces-covered, bag o' dicks.
I'm 41 years old, so go **** yourself. By the way, that's old enough to know HOW, and still young enough to DO, when it comes to knocking your dick right in the ****ing dirt if it came to it.

Now go sit in the ****ing corner with your Lyle Alzado blow-up doll, and gently fellate it.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

classic lol

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 04:03 PM
No, and I don't ****ing care, asshole. You'e a goddamned Raider fan. Your opinion is worth exactly one feces-covered, bag o' dicks.

I'm 41 years old, so go **** yourself. By the way, that's old enough to know HOW, and still young enough to DO, when it comes to knocking your dick right in the ****ing dirt if it came to it.

Now go sit in the ****ing corner with your Lyle Alzado blow-up doll, and gently fellate it.

Your stupid, your name is even stupid, Satan in a name at 41? are you kidding me? Why don't you get the **** out and be a Patriots fan, they win alot and they could possibly perform well enough to satisfy your pink panty wearing ass so you could walk around the neighborhood with your little bird chest poked out telling all the neighbors to look at you and admire you for being a fan of a winning team . Nobody gives a **** about you boy... Quit being a pussy, you are making the whole place look like pussyville , I am suprised somebody here hasn't jumped on your ass yet..

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:05 PM

He had a sprained ankle and was on the bench-lol Not to mention we were sending flyers to the other team telling them we will be running it Every down. Romeo was in the paper telling the World-we will be running it nearly every down-we have No passing game.

comparing Cashole as a RB to Hillis- :spock:

boo hoo maybe you can watch Golf on the other channel and root for some nice Birdies-lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Your stupid, your name is even stupid, Satan in a name at 41? are you kidding me? Why don't you get the **** out and be a Patriots fan, they win alot and they could possibly perform well enough to satisfy your pink panty wearing ass so you could walk around the neighborhood with your little bird chest poked out telling all the neighbors to look at you and admire you for being a fan of a winning team . Nobody gives a **** about you boy... Quit being a pussy, you are making the whole place look like pussyville , I am suprised somebody here hasn't jumped on your ass yet..

Probably because:

a) You're a complete fucking dipshit and have been since day one, and

b) This is a CHIEFS message board, ultimately not giving two fucks about the opinion of a dirtbag faider?

Mr. Internet Tough Guy:

Go fist yourself and any family members that may be sitting nearby.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Now THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!LMAO

ROFL

wow a bunch of fuggin crybabies on here

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 04:08 PM
He had a sprained ankle and was on the bench-lol Not to mention we were sending flyers to the other team telling them we will be running it Every down. Romeo was in the paper telling the World-we will be running it nearly every down-we have No passing game.

boo hoo maybe you can watch Golf on the other channel and root for some nice Birdies-lol

Exactly my point, he's a shit signing. He always has had injury problems. Winning pointless games will just give RAC and Pioli something to point at to say "Hey, keep us around because we're winning now"

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:09 PM
ROFL

wow a bunch of fuggin crybabies on here

Dude, NO ONE is "crying". This is full-on, red-raged, seeeeeething fucking HATE for EVERYTHING Scott Pissholi.

Unfortunately, the team is collateral damage.

R8RFAN
Probably because:

a) You're a complete ****ing dipshit and have been since day one, and

b) This is a CHIEFS message board, ultimately not giving two ****s about the opinion of a dirtbag faider?

Mr. Internet Tough Guy:

Go fist yourself and any family members that may be sitting nearby.

Mommy Mommy when I put Satan in my name will it make people think I am cool? Mommy Mommy...

You are a weeping mangina boy and a pathetic excuse for a fan... Your name ain't shit here boy, you are a fucking shit stain in the shorts of real chief fans...

HoneyBadger

They use Tebow as a RB in NY, so don't say it's crazy to compare a QB to a RB.

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Dude, NO ONE is "crying". This is full-on, red-raged, seeeeeething ****ing HATE for EVERYTHING Scott Pissholi.

You have been a super sized weeping mangina all week STFU bitch

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Your stupid, your name is even stupid, Satan in a name at 41? are you kidding me? Why don't you get the **** out and be a Patriots fan, they win alot and they could possibly perform well enough to satisfy your pink panty wearing ass so you could walk around the neighborhood with your little bird chest poked out telling all the neighbors to look at you and admire you for being a fan of a winning team . Nobody gives a **** about you boy... Quit being a pussy, you are making the whole place look like pussyville , I am suprised somebody here hasn't jumped on your ass yet.. ROFLROFL

The Lounge has a new name!!! PUSSYVILLE

It IS Pussyville around here-seriously fuggin Pathetic- Fader rooting- color changing- fair weather- hope we lose- maybe we can get a high pick- woe is me- all is Doom- everything sucks- lets just tank the season- why care- pussys!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Mommy Mommy when I put Satan in my name will it make people think I am cool? Mommy Mommy...

You are a weeping mangina boy and a pathetic excuse for a fan... Your name ain't shit here boy, you are a fucking shit stain in the shorts of real chief fans...

blahblahblahwhenIthinka-boutGannon-Idouchemyself/R8ers

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:13 PM
You have been a super sized weeping mangina all week STFU bitch

Make me shut the fuck up, you half a cunt.

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Make me shut the **** up, you half a ****.

Boy, don't piss me off...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Boy, don't piss me off...

Yeah, my Mom used to say the same thing when she was low on Midol too.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Dude, NO ONE is "crying". This is full-on, red-raged, seeeeeething ****ing HATE for EVERYTHING Scott Pissholi.

I think Pioli got the message with the banner. I was talking about fans turning their back on the team and rooting for our biggest enemy. Maybe all the ones posting this crap were not at the Home openers when we got our ass kicked. I just want to Win now!! This season is far from over.

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah, my Mom used to say the same thing when she was low on Midol too.

You mean your Mommy!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I think Pioli got the message with the banner. I was talking about fans turning their back on the team and rooting for our biggest enemy. Maybe all the ones posting this crap were not at the Home openers when we got our ass kicked. I just want to Win now!! This season is far from over.

Dude, I don't care if it's the fucking South Carolina Chicken-Fucker, All-Pro Punting Team:

Just LOSE, BABY!

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Exactly my point, he's a shit signing. He always has had injury problems. Winning pointless games will just give RAC and Pioli something to point at to say "Hey, keep us around because we're winning now"

If I remember right-Most were please with Romeo being hired- has he been Worse than Haley-not even close.

I think Romeo will be back regaurdless- 3 HC in 3 years?? Not going to happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:24 PM
If I remember right-Most were please with Romeo being hired- has he been Worse than Haley-not even close.

Who the fuck was pleased with that????

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 04:26 PM

Haley had a winning season and actually knew why the team sucked. Not Romeo.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Who the **** was pleased with that????

All the players and a majority on the board here.

Sorry but I like Romeo- he hasnt had the results this year but I wouldnt say he is the worst coach we ever had.

He would have Benched cashole if he could of and that would have at least put one more win on our record for sure.

Halfcan
10-26-2012, 04:30 PM

Honey are you still whining- thought you would be out buying some new fader gear for the weekend??

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:32 PM

Honey is correct.

HoneyBadger
10-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Honey are you still whining- thought you would be out buying some new fader gear for the weekend??

Let's end this conversation with a simple yes/no response for you, read the statement below and answer yes or no.

You want the Chiefs to beat the Raiders (we play them twice), which will give the Chiefs 2 more useless wins. That means the Raiders, along with several other teams, will probably have a better draft position and take the top QBs in the draft. So, you are OK with that? Leading us to at least one more year of pathetic football.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Let's end this conversation with a simple yes/no response for you, read the statement below and answer yes or no.

You want the Chiefs to beat the Raiders (we play them twice), which will give the Chiefs 2 more useless wins. That means the Raiders, along with several other teams, will probably have a better draft position and take the top QBs in the draft. So, you are OK with that? Leading us to at least one more year of pathetic football.

Of course he is.

And that dumbass R8er troll just wants us to stay mired in shit.

Dumbass TF's and ulterior motives unite!

10-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Is this thread done yet?

R8RFAN
10-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Yall better remember... Oakland Owes Carson 13 million dollars to play for the Raiders next year and the only way we lose our 1st rd pick this year is if we go to the AFC Championship game and we know that ain't happening... Plus DMC is a F/A next year.

I see Raiders going QB myself now

New World Order
10-26-2012, 06:27 PM

How is he not worse than Haley?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Honey is correct.

Haley was a boob. Romeo, just a victim of the Peter Principle.

Ming the Merciless
10-26-2012, 06:35 PM

What is Eating Dogcrap in your mind? The Chiefs Suck, I realize this...I knew they sucked in 2009-2011....I thought they would do better in 2012, and I was wrong. How Am I eating dog crap? By continuing to root for my team?

whoman69
10-26-2012, 06:55 PM

You're still cherry picking stats that don't make it seem like this team is the dumpster fire that it is. Matt Cassel was on pace after four games to have more yards than anyone in the history of the Chiefs. Would you say that makes him the greatest QB ever in KC? Would you say that even makes him a good QB? Only if you don't look at the whole story.

The 2008 Lions ranked 2nd in fumbles recovered yet they finished 0-16. The 2011 Colts had the 12th least interceptions and finished 2-14. The 2008 Chiefs ranked 8th in passing touchdowns. How did that work out?

FloridaMan88
10-26-2012, 07:40 PM
The Chiefs just named Brady Quinn their starting QB.

That screams DONE to everyone except for the facist Fat Scott propagandists such as Feces.

Psyko Tek
10-26-2012, 11:40 PM

#1 Rushing AFC #3 in NFL
#5 Total Defense in AFC

those look like good numbers
so it's just turn ove4rs killing this team?
that and lack of qb
where does the D rank NFL?
this shit offense will break the D

BossChief
10-27-2012, 12:12 AM
What do I think?

ROFLALL HAIL THE BREAK, DONT BEND DEFENSE!!!

Dude you sit back and cuss at the TV every fucking week and take in the ass just like every other fan of a team that sucks ass..... You just don't roll over and quit.... Pussies quit man, what if every
team that sucked in the NFL decided to tank a season because they weren't good.... Be a pretty sorry league...

Don't be obtuse.

There is a gigantic difference between quitting and pointing out fatal flaws so they can be corrected.

Not a single Chiefs fan still posting or following this team has "quit.

Let me put it this way...

If this were an episode of Hells Kitchen, the Chiefs kitchen would have a mold and rat ridden kitchen and refrigeration unit, a drunk for a chef and a manager that shows up two hours late every day and doesn't care.

Chiefs Planet is Gordon Ramsey coming in to identify the problems and correct them.

It's a shame that the pos being paid 5 million a year can't do that...CP is vastly underpaid.

What we have done is exactly what Ramsey does when he goes into a shitty restaurant...he is rude so the point gets made and changes are made for the better.

Now, it's all in the owners hands to make the changes to the obvious fatal flaws that we have identified...

-takes a bow-

Pasta Little Brioni
10-27-2012, 07:24 AM
Someone needs to tell Romeo he can't eat a Turnover every time the team commits one.

OnTheWarpath15
10-27-2012, 07:29 AM
What do I think?

ROFL

But, but, I was told all summer how much talent there is on this defense.

And I was told what incredible, one dimensional run-stuffers our two Top-5 DE's are - yet we're something like 23rd against the run.

I'll patiently wait for the, "it's the scheme" and "there IS a lot of talent on this team, we're still a SB team with a solid QB" comments.

LMAO

Bowser
10-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Shut the fuck up. Once Jackson, Dorsey, and Poe gel, this is going to be a top three defense! /:drool:

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:28 PM
What is Eating Dogcrap in your mind? The Chiefs Suck, I realize this...I knew they sucked in 2009-2011....I thought they would do better in 2012, and I was wrong. How Am I eating dog crap? By continuing to root for my team?

Absolutely. Being loyal to a fault isn't admirable, it's stupid.

Halfcan
10-27-2012, 01:38 PM

That is a lot of assumptions for a yes or no question.

But I hate the faders and dont want to root for them to beat us Ever. History has shown Just because a QB is picked higher-that does not gaurentee success.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 01:40 PM
OMG WAHHHHHH

"HEY EVERYONE LETS ROOT FOR THE RAIDERS BECAUSE THAT PROVES HOW SMART AND WHAT GREAT CHIEFS FANS WE ARE"

Are you fucking kidding me? Bunch of emo kids that never got their asses whooped by their dads properly....

Your fathers never took away your Depeche Mode and FLock of Seagulls albums and fuckign beat you with them apparently...

I seen kids like this at my Middle School and High school, with lipstick and mascara and probably give awesome blow jobs.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Absolutely. Being loyal to a fault isn't admirable, it's stupid.

Fuck off you disloyal gutless cunt

How can it POSSIBLY be stupid to root for my team to KICK THE RAIDER's ASSES?

Please fucking explain it

Halfcan
10-27-2012, 01:43 PM
those look like good numbers
so it's just turn ove4rs killing this team?
that and lack of qb
where does the D rank NFL?
this shit offense will break the D

15th in the NFL in total D.

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:44 PM
**** off you disloyal gutless ****

Please ****ing explain it

ROFL

It's a fucking game you worthless moron.

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:45 PM
15th in the NFL in total D.

32nd in points allowed, the only stat that matters.

Rams Fan
10-27-2012, 01:46 PM

The only stat that matters are wins and losses.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
ROFL

It's a fucking game you worthless moron.

SO you can't?

FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I SHOULD NOT WANT TO DESTROY THE RAIDERS AND BRING THEM DOWN WITH US INTO THE GUTTER???

You worthless fuck

R8RFAN
10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
OMG WAHHHHHH

"HEY EVERYONE LETS ROOT FOR THE RAIDERS BECAUSE THAT PROVES HOW SMART AND WHAT GREAT CHIEFS FANS WE ARE"

Are you ****ing kidding me? Bunch of emo kids that never got their asses whooped by their dads properly....

Your fathers never took away your Depeche Mode and FLock of Seagulls albums and ****ign beat you with them apparently...

I seen kids like this at my Middle School and High school, with lipstick and mascara and probably give awesome blow jobs.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/7/22/thankyajesus128612311789646425.jpg

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:48 PM
The only stat that matters are wins and losses.

And allowing the most points in the NFL doesn't DIRECTLY contribute to said wins and losses?

Don't be deliberately obtuse.

Halfcan
10-27-2012, 01:48 PM
OMG WAHHHHHH

Are you ****ing kidding me? Bunch of emo kids that never got their asses whooped by their dads properly....

Your fathers never took away your Depeche Mode and FLock of Seagulls albums and ****ign beat you with them apparently...

:hmmm: :eek:

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:49 PM
SO you can't?

****ING EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I SHOULD NOT WANT TO DESTROY THE RAIDERS AND BRING THEM DOWN WITH US INTO THE GUTTER???

You worthless ****

Look right above your post. The resident RAIDERS fan agrees with you.

And no, it's not that I can't.

It's that I don't feel the need to.

The internet tough guy act makes you look absolutely pathetic.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 01:50 PM
I am a little cunt who roots for the Chiefs to lose

You should take Ronnie's name (PBUH) out of your sig, before he fucking causes a lightning bolt to strike your Priius the next time you play a Dio CD when your driving down the highway in a storm.

DOnt fucking say I didnt warn you, queerbait.

Rams Fan
10-27-2012, 01:50 PM
And allowing the most points in the NFL doesn't DIRECTLY contribute to said wins and losses?

Don't be deliberately obtuse.

It contributes directly, yes.

How many of those points were set up by a short field due to to the offense is my question to you.

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:51 PM
You should take Ronnie's name (PBUH) out of your sig, before he ****ing causes a lightning bolt to strike your Priius the next time you play a Dio CD when your driving down the highway in a storm.

DOnt ****ing say I didnt warn you, queerbait.

I don't drive a Prius and I'm not gay.

But you sure are a moron.

R8RFAN
Yall didn't learn a damn thing from Herm
'
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IMk5sMHj58I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe
Yall didn't learn a damn thing from Herm
'
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IMk5sMHj58I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:clap:

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I don't drive a Prius

WOOO Sorry...Miata?

http://autoinjected.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/miata-not-gay.jpg

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 01:54 PM
WOOO Sorry...Miata?

http://autoinjected.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/miata-not-gay.jpg

Nope, not a Miata either.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QSyItMu3prc/SwZBejgXIQI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/i5Jw4PbCs0k/s1600/SmartCar-10.jpg

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 01:57 PM
If you seriously fuckin' watch the game and root for the Fade tomorrow then I really can't say anything to you to insult you further...

You're not a fan , period.

No matter HOW shitty the team is , you always fucking root to beat the Fade & Donks&SD

The fact that this has to be explained to you proves you don't know jack shit about the Chiefs

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 02:00 PM
If you seriously ****in' watch the game and root for the Fade tomorrow then I really can't say anything to you to insult you further...

No matter HOW shitty the team is , you always ****ing root to beat the Fade & Donks&SD

The fact that this has to be explained to you proves you don't know jack shit about the Chiefs

Where did I say I was going to ROOT for the Raiders?

Rooting implies and active interest in who wins or loses.

At this point, I could care fucking less. About the Chiefs or about you.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2012, 02:03 PM

You are such a pussy...you aren't even man enough to admit you want the Chiefs to lose now.

What a fucking coward....how does that fence rail feel lodged up your ass?

htismaqe
10-27-2012, 02:16 PM
You are such a pussy...you aren't even man enough to admit you want the Chiefs to lose now.

What a ****ing coward....how does that fence rail feel lodged up your ass?

ROFL

R8RFAN
10-27-2012, 02:25 PM

At this point, I could care ****ing less. About the Chiefs or about you.

Ok ... Bless you friend, you type of fans deserve to have the NFL deliver you a SB contending team to win your loyalty back...

oH I want the Raiders to kick your fucking ass tomorrow too so we have something in common.

Sorter
10-27-2012, 03:06 PM
OMG WAHHHHHH

Pretty creepy you look at middle school kids and think that...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/005/pedobear.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
10-28-2012, 09:52 AM

Turnovers haven't help. They are what -20?

FAX
10-28-2012, 10:51 AM
... I seen kids like this at my Middle School and High school, with lipstick and mascara and probably give awesome blow jobs.

And the girls are even worse.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok ... Bless you friend, you type of fans deserve to have the NFL deliver you a SB contending team to win your loyalty back...

oH I want the Raiders to kick your fucking ass tomorrow too so we have something in common.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU KIND SIR!!!!!!LMAO

The Iron Chief
10-28-2012, 05:32 PM
YES... nuff said

the Talking Can
10-28-2012, 05:35 PM
If you seriously ****in' watch the game and root for the Fade tomorrow then I really can't say anything to you to insult you further...

No matter HOW shitty the team is , you always ****ing root to beat the Fade & Donks&SD

was cassel slapping his balls on your chin while you typed this?

you are the reason this franchise is run by, and supported by worthless losers...because you are a fucking loser

i pray for the day my franchise won't be infested with losers like you

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Begging for losses... There is no shame

Bearcat
10-28-2012, 05:43 PM

Think of it as begging for a franchise QB.

Bowser
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
3-12 in our last 15 home games. 8 of the last 9 games have been lost.

They're done for this year, and have been done ever since the Raiders whipped our asses back in 2010.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM

Your efforts today were GREATLY appreciated.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Your efforts today were GREATLY appreciated.

Oh I don't care how you lose to the Raiders as long as you lose.....

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh I don't care how you lose to the Raiders as long as you lose.....

LMAO

Bearcat
10-28-2012, 05:52 PM
3-12 in our last 15 home games. 8 of the last 9 games have been lost.

They're done for this year, and have been done ever since the Raiders whipped our asses back in 2010.

And 60,000+ people will show up for the next home game... and the next one... and the next one...

Bewbies
10-28-2012, 05:53 PM
was cassel slapping his balls on your chin while you typed this?

you are the reason this franchise is run by, and supported by worthless losers...because you are a ****ing loser

i pray for the day my franchise won't be infested with losers like you

I found pawn...

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1217908&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/1217908/bruno.html)

soopamanluva
11-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Who the hell is Fece?

FlaChief58
11-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Who the hell is Fece?

A 5' 1" 89lb bag of dogshit

soopamanluva
11-04-2012, 09:04 AM
A 5' 1" 89lb bag of dogshit

I kind of figured that by the way hes talked about on here but whats his significance? Only thing I gather from it is hes fighting against the movement, which is a losing proposition.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Someone not worth our time. Save Our Chiefs can not be stopped...especially by an attention whore ass clown.

FlaChief58
11-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Someone not worth our time. Save Our Chiefs can not be stopped...especially by an attention whore ass clown.

This

GoChiefz
11-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Put a folk in us we're done :clap:

Easy 6
11-04-2012, 10:28 AM
And the girls are even worse.

FAX

**** ROFL ****

Ming the Merciless
11-04-2012, 11:09 AM
NO YOU GUTLESS PUSSIES

We can do do this.

8-8 0r bust

R8RFAN
11-04-2012, 11:11 AM
NO YOU GUTLESS PUSSIES

We can do do this.

8-8 0r bust

True Fan :clap:

Brock
11-04-2012, 11:12 AM
ROFL wonder where halfcan went.

Ming the Merciless
11-04-2012, 11:15 AM

probably hanging from a rafter with a green-day scarf around his balls dead b4 he finished auutoeroticasphyxing

R8RFAN
11-04-2012, 11:15 AM
probably hanging from a rafter with a green-day scarf around his balls dead b4 he finished auutoeroticasphyxing

Did you just say a "green-day" scarf? LMAOLMAOROFL

htismaqe
11-04-2012, 01:11 PM
NO YOU GUTLESS PUSSIES

We can do do this.

8-8 0r bust

Quick, he's having a relapse!!!

Bowser
11-04-2012, 01:14 PM
NO YOU GUTLESS PUSSIES

We can do do this.

8-8 0r bust

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/110235_o.gif

KCUnited
11-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Out test driving Volkswagons.

Ming the Merciless
11-04-2012, 01:42 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/110235_o.gif

CALM DOWN BRO

WE GOT THIS

http://www.angryblackladychronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/calm-down.jpg

Chief_For_Life58
11-04-2012, 01:51 PM
oh yeah we got this!! 9 & 7 division champs! woo!

go kill yourself

Ming the Merciless
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
oh yeah we got this!! 9 & 7 division champs! woo!

go kill yourself

http://adaptershack.com/m/files/i595.photobucket.com_albums_tt37_kuroikanbatsu94_no-u.jpg

Sorter
11-04-2012, 02:57 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6vfwjC7bt1qi7yb3o1_500.gifNO YOU GUTLESS PUSSIES

We can do do this.

8-8 0r bust

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
That gif of boxxy makes me wish my dick was shaped like a heart.

BossChief
11-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Is Pawn openly rooting for losses now?

Hahahaha

Someone quote this so he can see me laughing at him.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 03:02 PM

Hahahaha

:)

milkman
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM

Hahahaha

I don't know what Pawnsmoker is doing.

One thing I do know, though, I never want to see his porn collection.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 03:06 PM
LMAOLMAOI don't know what Pawnsmoker is doing.

One thing I do know, though, I never want to see his porn collection.

aturnis
11-04-2012, 03:45 PM
**** off you disloyal gutless ****

Please ****ing explain it

You think Colts fans regret the losing seasons that netted them Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck?