PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Peyton sour grapes

KC-TBB
10-07-2013, 06:21 AM
I don't want to just come off sounding like I can't stand to see Peyton with his 12" forehead sitting on the sidelines grinning (although I can't) and it's not because when you watch NFL network or ESPN all they talk about is Broncos...but sometimes I just cant help thinking Bowlen and Elway have naked pictures of NFL officials wives or something.
Is it me or do the donks get 90% of the calls going their way? One play in particular; they horsecollar Romo for a sack...no call...GUARANTEED if that had been Manning, pink flags would have flown. Holding on running plays easily picked up by replay...not called.:banghead:
I'm not saying they arent a good team, just frustrating we are having the best start in a decade and so are the freaking donks, just don't think they need the 13-14th man on the field helping them. OK so maybe it's just sour grapes after all?:deevee::cuss:

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Non calls go both ways

MahiMike
10-07-2013, 06:25 AM
I dunno about that but I do know the refs were on the take yesterday against the Chiefs. Never seen so many stupid pink flags.

KC-TBB
10-07-2013, 06:26 AM
no doubt, just got to see the Chiefs on Redzone so only see the good, not the bad or the ugly.

Deberg_1990
10-07-2013, 06:27 AM
The Chiefs won a highly questionable call yesterday with Alex Smith. The late hit out of bounds. IMO it wasn't late....the NFL protects its QBs.....it is what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

WhiteWhale
10-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Non calls go both ways

The only athlete on Manning's level of favoritism from officials was Michael Jordan.

Don't be disingenuous. IT's been like this since 2004.

vailpass
10-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Oh ffs

notorious
10-07-2013, 06:33 AM
It is what it is.

All that you need to ask any Denver fan that denies it is,"What happened when Manning played you while he was in Indy?"

Sometimes you just don't see it when you are on the inside.

Since we are direct rivals we tend to go overboard the other way, though.

ChiefRocka
10-07-2013, 06:33 AM
It wasn't a collar, the defender had a handful of jersey above the name. I thought the same thing until I saw the review.

Mike in SW-MO
10-07-2013, 06:36 AM
The Chiefs won a highly questionable call yesterday with Alex Smith. The late hit out of bounds. IMO it wasn't late....the NFL protects its QBs.....it is what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

The call was consistent with how they call any hits on QBs.

rhinson1380
10-07-2013, 06:37 AM
The two that stood out the most to me were the blatant pick on the Thomas catch towards the end of the game and the clear as day holding on the shovel pass TD. Any other team, those are called. Seems we get called for OPI every other game.

InChiefsHeaven
10-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed, though I was thinking that it was helmet to helmet that caused the call, not a late hit. But they called it a late hit. He also hit him with the helmet on the helmet.

I don't think it should have been called, but with the way they protect QB's, it's just gonna.

Fritz88
10-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Non calls go both ways

Not even close. KC was butchered yesterday. The Bowe out of bounds was ridiculous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Straight, No Chaser
10-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Non calls go both ways

Unless your in pile high and your a donk.

Now, we have the MFL, the Manning Football League. He's being protected because he's a cash cow for the league and he's a great player.

Someone needs to get a hold if that neck under a sack pile before you see him stop getting every call.

Beer Bong
10-07-2013, 06:47 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree but, they also had a phantom pass interference call on Berry. It would have ended a drive in which they scored a TD. It goes both ways most of the time.

Garcia Bronco
10-07-2013, 06:57 AM
Nonsense. I watched your game. There were a number of awful calls that went the Chiefs way. And the Cowboys got some calls too, especially holding calls.

dlphg9
10-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Nonsense. I watched your game. There were a number of awful calls that went the Chiefs way. And the Cowboys got some calls too, especially holding calls.

Name them

TomBarndtsTwin
10-07-2013, 07:02 AM
I agree but, they also had a phantom pass interference call on Berry. It would have ended a drive in which they scored a TD. It goes both ways most of the time.

This.

And the ridiculous call of Bowe stepping out of bounds (which someone already mentioned above) when he NEVER ACTUALLY STEPPED OUT.

Even if the Chiefs had challenged (not sure if you even can) it wouldn't have mattered because the officials 'blew the whistle' so the play would have been stopped either way.

The NFL really needs to do some work on its officials! With all the work they're supposedly doing to eliminate bad calls, they're really flubbing some very obvious ones.

Also, on the Alex Smith 'late hit', I agree. I don't think it was late either, BUT that is how they are calling it consistently and this league is all about protecting QB's at all costs. Brady and Manning get that call EVERY time!

It was nice to see Alex given the same consideration.

Mojo Jojo
10-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Complaining about refs is the loser way out. Every fan can do it...bad calls happen...good calls happen that are seen as bad by the fans of the team that they go against. Refs are just a part of the game. Who else is sick of the Cardinals fans who still bitch about one call in the '85 series...don't be that fan. Grow up and deal with it.

Beer Bong
10-07-2013, 07:04 AM
It's tough to say on the Bowe call. We didn't really get a close enough look at it and the ref was right there. I wish they had had given us a closer view. The worst I saw was a none call. When Battle broke that long run Levitre was practically bear hugging Poe. It was the most blatant holding I think I have ever seen.

Stalker
10-07-2013, 07:12 AM
I've uploaded a video in youtube but because I am a newbie I can't post it, someone go to this youtube.com/watch?v=MaybfbBoFd8&feature=youtu.be

PS. Someone start a thread and use the link, I can't

gosampel
10-07-2013, 07:15 AM
I feel like the referee's can't give you a win out right but they can call a lot on you to make you lose, and Denver have am in the back pocket and like Dallas GB SF...... it's a popular contest and always will we won because of Big Red if we had another coach calls wouldn't go the Chiefs way

notorious
10-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Unless they clearly see it they are supposed to let the play go so that they can fix it with a review if needed.

The ref must have saw something we couldn't.

KC_Lee
10-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

That and the fact that the hit on Smith was the second close call along the sidelines by TN.

The late hit call got waved off, and rightfully so, but I think the refs were sending a message.

vailpass
10-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Complaining about refs is the loser way out. Every fan can do it...bad calls happen...good calls happen that are seen as bad by the fans of the team that they go against. Refs are just a part of the game. Who else is sick of the Cardinals fans who still bitch about one call in the '85 series...don't be that fan. Grow up and deal with it.

There. This.

BlackHelicopters
10-07-2013, 07:18 AM
The missed and bad calls tend to even out over time.

dannybcaitlyn
10-07-2013, 07:22 AM
They need to ditch the pink flags. I keep confusing them with the pink towels

vailpass
10-07-2013, 07:24 AM
They need to ditch the pink flags. I keep confusing them with the pink towels

Yeah that has got to go...

notorious
10-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Every fanbase thinks their team gets screwed by the officials.

vailpass
10-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Every fanbase thinks their team gets screwed by the officials.

Yeah, it's part of the dance. Beauty is, it always gets decided on the field in the end...

Chiefless
10-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

The NFL is not letting defenders have free shots at qbs. Smith was clearly heading out of bounda. Right call by todays interpretation of the rule.

Stalker
10-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Here is the link if you guys missed it for the Bowe supposed out of bounds, can't post links so you will have to add the w's youtube.com/watch?v=MaybfbBoFd8

hometeam
10-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Horse collar is legal if the QB is in the pocket.

notorious
10-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Yeah, it's part of the dance. Beauty is, it always gets decided on the field in the end...

My theory on the "Manning Factor": Since every play is crucial in beating him, everything is amplified in terms of what people think they see.

Besides, where do people look when they watch the game? At their own team. When the defense is on the field you watch the lines very close, and when offense is on the field we watch the QB.

If you watch the QB you aren't going to see your own team holding very much. I would assume if I watched the Chief's O-Line I would be amazed at what goes uncalled.

Oxford
10-07-2013, 07:34 AM
This.

Also, on the Alex Smith 'late hit', I agree. I don't think it was late either, BUT that is how they are calling it consistently and this league is all about protecting QB's at all costs. Brady and Manning get that call EVERY time!

I think the late hit was the defender launched himself, lead with the head gear, the hit was up around the shoulders and Smiths head got whiplashed. I agree the penalty was weak, but I can see how the ref "saw something" and threw the flag

vailpass
10-07-2013, 07:36 AM
My theory on the "Manning Factor": Since every play is crucial in beating him, everything is amplified in terms of what people think they see.

Besides, where do people look when they watch the game? At their own team. When the defense is on the field you watch the lines very close, and when offense is on the field we watch the QB.

If you watch the QB you aren't going to see your own team holding very much. I would assume if I watched the Chief's O-Line I would be amazed at what goes uncalled.

Great points. It's said there could be a hold called on almost every play and I believe it.
2 5-0 teams in the west, raping the nfc. Loving it.

10-07-2013, 07:38 AM
This.

And the ridiculous call of Bowe stepping out of bounds (which someone already mentioned above) when he NEVER ACTUALLY STEPPED OUT.

Even if the Chiefs had challenged (not sure if you even can) it wouldn't have mattered because the officials 'blew the whistle' so the play would have been stopped either way.

The NFL really needs to do some work on its officials! With all the work they're supposedly doing to eliminate bad calls, they're really flubbing some very obvious ones.

Bowes play is not reviewable because the ref stopped it right there. That is one of those places where I feel the ref should let it go and let replay do its job.

notorious
10-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Great points. It's said there could be a hold called on almost every play and I believe it.
2 5-0 teams in the west, raping the nfc. Loving it.

I don't want to go too far and sound like SEC fans, but I am glad the West is beating some ass once again.

It's just a little sweeter when it's the NFC East getting smacked around.

Dayze
10-07-2013, 07:57 AM
I don't want to just come off sounding like I can't stand to see Peyton with his 12" forehead sitting on the sidelines grinning (although I can't) and it's not because when you watch NFL network or ESPN all they talk about is Broncos...but sometimes I just cant help thinking Bowlen and Elway have naked pictures of NFL officials wives or something.
Is it me or do the donks get 90% of the calls going their way? One play in particular; they horsecollar Romo for a sack...no call...GUARANTEED if that had been Manning, pink flags would have flown. Holding on running plays easily picked up by replay...not called.:banghead:
I'm not saying they arent a good team, just frustrating we are having the best start in a decade and so are the freaking donks, just don't think they need the 13-14th man on the field helping them. OK so maybe it's just sour grapes after all?:deevee::cuss:

there was also a play yesterday where Smith slide and got a little shoulder. Nothing that was a brutal hit or anything, but had the light touch on the QB been on one of the golden boys, you bet your ass a flag would've been thrown.

TomBarndtsTwin
10-07-2013, 07:57 AM
It's just a little sweeter when it's the NFC East getting smacked around.

You mean the best division in football . . . . . . . . ??

LOL

notorious
10-07-2013, 07:59 AM
You mean the best division in football . . . . . . . . ??

LOL

No. The AFC North holds that title.

Wait, what.....LMAO

TomBarndtsTwin
10-07-2013, 08:00 AM
there was also a play yesterday where Smith slide and got a little shoulder. Nothing that was a brutal hit or anything, but had the light touch on the QB been on one of the golden boys, you bet your ass a flag would've been thrown.

I know the play you are talking about and thought the same thing.

It was a good non-call, IMO, but if it had been Brady or Manning, all 3 officials would be racing to see who could get their flag out first.

Backwards Masking
10-07-2013, 08:03 AM
When the refs decided to let Pey Pey get away with the Intentional Grounding pass (and I can't emphasize INTENTIONAL enough) they wound up converting the 3rd and 10 (which should have been 3rd and 20) and trying the game on the drive.

Long story short the refs decided this game, just like the refs gave Pey Pey a phantom roughing the passer in the AFC Championship that let to his only Super Bowl Win*

must be nice playing for franchise that's so pusssified the only way they can win is by cheating the salary cap, pouring crisco on their lineman, and having the refs bail them out with bullshit on a regular basis.

vailpass
10-07-2013, 08:04 AM
When the refs decided to let Pey Pey get away with the Intentional Grounding pass (and I can't emphasize INTENTIONAL enough) they wound up converting the 3rd and 10 (which should have been 3rd and 20) and trying the game on the drive.

Long story short the refs decided this game, just like the refs gave Pey Pey a phantom roughing the passer in the AFC Championship that let to his only Super Bowl Win*

must be nice playing for franchise that's so pusssified the only way they can win is by cheating the salary cap, pouring crisco on their lineman, and having the refs bail them out with bullshit on a regular basis.

:eek:

TomBarndtsTwin
10-07-2013, 08:13 AM

Lots of Anger in this post . . . . .

You can almost feel the hatred.

Sorter
10-07-2013, 08:14 AM
No. The AFC North holds that title.

Wait, what.....LMAO

I really hope Oakland/SD is good enough to challenge for a WC.

Pretty cool to have 3 AFCW teams in the playoffs.

Frazod
10-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Remember, its not a game, it's a multi-billion dollar business, and St. Manning is its No. 1 asset.

Yesterday's game was not only bent - it was theater. Romo throws for 500 yards, moves the ball at will, but then on the last drive turns into Blaine Gabbert? And everybody on earth knows that Denver will score and the only chance Dallas has is to get the ball afterward - yet they fight and scrape as if Denver was playing to tie? Bullshit.

The look on Romo's face as the final seconds ticked away didn't appear to me to be the anguish of losing - it looked more like sad resignation. This is the way it is, and there's nothing we can do. They were told to lay down, and they laid down.

penguinz
10-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Lots of Anger in this post . . . . .

You can almost feel the retard.FYP

Sorter
10-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Remember, its not a game, it's a multi-billion dollar business, and St. Manning is its No. 1 asset.

Yesterday's game was not only bent - it was theater. Romo throws for 500 yards, moves the ball at will, but then on the last drive turns into Blaine Gabbert? And everybody on earth knows that Denver will score and the only chance Dallas has is to get the ball afterward - yet they fight and scrape as if Denver was playing to tie? Bullshit.

The look on Romo's face as the final seconds ticked away didn't appear to me to be the anguish of losing - it looked more like sad resignation. This is the way it is, and there's nothing we can do. They were told to lay down, and they laid down.

Can you link the gambling/fixing thread?

I never did get to read all of it.

Frazod
10-07-2013, 08:17 AM
Can you link the gambling/fixing thread?

I never did get to read all of it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267654

penguinz
10-07-2013, 08:18 AM

The look on Romo's face as the final seconds ticked away didn't appear to me to be the anguish of losing - it looked more like sad resignation. This is the way it is, and there's nothing we can do. They were told to lay down, and they laid down.http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg?f9d891

Frazod
10-07-2013, 08:19 AM
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg?f9d891

It's amazing how you can post with your head completely stuck up your ass. But I guess you've learned to adjust over the years.

Sorter
10-07-2013, 08:19 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267654

Merci, mon frere.

Sorter
10-07-2013, 08:21 AM
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg?f9d891

That cat looks miserable.

That guy is lucky he didn't try that with an ocelot. Bummer for us.

Wallcrawler
10-07-2013, 08:24 AM
They need to make penalties a challengable part of the game. It wouldn't slow anything down, and the coaches still have a limit to how many times they can challenge.

This would be especially useful in many instances where pass interference is called, and in a TON of instances where the official thinks he sees leading with the helmet when it is actually a clean shoulder hit in reality.

The quality of officiating has been going downhill for quite some time. Its devolved so badly that we have teams getting extra downs due to the Herm Edwards-esque ineptness of some of these officiating crews.

The game is fast, and its a difficult job. If the officials need the replay system to get the game right, then use it. To have a game be turned on a bullshit call, or a non-call is the most infuriating thing about being a sports fan.

In a game of inches, anyone who says that a bad call by the officials is no big deal needs to take their head out of their ass. If you have a unit that is struggling, and they get a stop on a powerhouse offense like Manning's, only to have a bad call give that offense a fresh set of downs, that's a huge, crushing play against that defense.

Anyone with half a functioning brain cell knows that the more chances you give to a guy like Manning, the lower your chances of winning becomes.

Calling officials out on their suck ass performances doesn't make you a bad fan. It makes you a fan who wants to see the game called correctly. If these guys cant do the job, and Im not saying its an easy job by any means, but if they cant do the job they don't need to be on an NFL crew.

Jerm
10-07-2013, 08:25 AM
If anyone doesn't believe this shit goes on, go read Brian Tuohy's stuff...it happens and happens in every sport and has been for quite some time.

His info on Super Bowl III is extremely fascinating...

whoman69
10-07-2013, 08:42 AM
I really hope Oakland/SD is good enough to challenge for a WC.

Pretty cool to have 3 AFCW teams in the playoffs.

Oakland can challenge but be left on the outside as long as they lose twice to the Chiefs.

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 08:52 AM

Wow... Did you watch the Ravens/Broncos last year in the playoffs by chance? Guess the Ravens had their officiating crew for that atrocity.....

petegz28
10-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh? What about calling Bowe out of bounds when he wasn't? Or Berry on PI that he never committed that lead to Ten taking the lead???

petegz28
10-07-2013, 08:57 AM

The Broncos are special...

The first round of replay showed Elway at Arrowhead, 2-3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage and threw a pass that went for a TD and even with replay they let him have it.

The Vaseline on the jerseys

Yesterday, even with replay, KnoMo was clearly down yet somehow a unobstructed, very clear view of his knee being down was still ruled as he wasn't down.

the list goes on and on but as "teams" go, the Broncos have sure seemed to get away with an awful, awful lot over the years.

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 09:07 AM
You guys whine too much, you're so fixated on and bought into this notion that Denver gets all the calls. Frazod, your post cracked me up though.

You dismiss the non calls in your favor and focus so much on what happens in a Denver game, it's comical.

Frazod
10-07-2013, 09:23 AM
You guys whine too much, you're so fixated on and bought into this notion that Denver gets all the calls. Frazod, your post cracked me up though.

You dismiss the non calls in your favor and focus so much on what happens in a Denver game, it's comical.

Whatever, douche. If the cocksucker had come here we'd be getting those calls, and I'd think it was great, too.

Earthling
10-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Yesterday, even with replay, KnoMo was clearly down yet somehow a unobstructed, very clear view of his knee being down was still ruled as he wasn't down.

Yeah The thing is he apparently wasn't touched prior to the knee on the ground. I couldn't see it on any replay that he was touched. Bummer but it is what it is.

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Whatever, douche. If the one who sucks the penis had come here we'd be getting those calls, and I'd think it was great, too.

Douche? That's aggressive, but whatever. Whine away.

Frazod
10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Douche? That's aggressive, but whatever. Whine away.

$$$$$

taterhog
10-07-2013, 09:28 AM
gambling thread

Didn't read the entire thread, but hopefully someone at least mentioned the Bettis coin toss somewhere in all of that. JFC, that was a joke if I ever saw one.

Valiant
10-07-2013, 09:28 AM
It wasn't a collar, the defender had a handful of jersey above the name. I thought the same thing until I saw the review.

But that counts asa collar now. I have seen it called a half dozen times.

The nfl does miss calls going against their elite qbs. Peytons obvious intentional grounding.
Next play convert the long pass on 3rd. Then score.

I love Peyton as a qb sans him joining the donks. But he gets tons of calls his way. And the new nfl rules play in his favor.

Chief Roundup
10-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Crappy thread title. Peyton isn't having sour grapes YOU are.
I am assuming that you are blaming the refs bias on Peyton.

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Crappy thread title. Peyton isn't having sour grapes YOU are.
I am assuming that you are blaming the refs bias on Peyton.

:thumb: Manning is definitely the beneficiary of some questionable calls or no calls as are many other elite players on both sides of the ball imo. There are typically calls in all games for both teams that are questionable. Most of the time the stripes get them right. Some times they don't. It happens and always will.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 11:11 AM

Oh do tell?

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 11:22 AM

What I think is comical is that you actually believe your team is so good because of the point spread you are able to put up against poor defensive teams. Ravens, Giants, Eagles, Raiders, and now the Cowboys. It's comical that you give Peyton so much credit when you have only played 2 away games and the benefit of calls are going to go your direction when you play at home. I just wish that when Peyton got his head spun sideways yesterday by a face mask that the cowboy would have simply forced it a little bit more so this Manning love fest would be over with the media. Just a little more to the left and up and your season would be done. Oh it will happen.

Halfcan
10-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Manning will be protected for the rest of his career- he sells a lot of advertising.

vailpass
10-07-2013, 11:25 AM
What I think is comical is that you actually believe your team is so good because of the point spread you are able to put up against poor defensive teams. Ravens, Giants, Eagles, Raiders, and now the Cowboys. It's comical that you give Peyton so much credit when you have only played 2 away games and the benefit of calls are going to go your direction when you play at home. I just wish that when Peyton got his head spun sideways yesterday by a face mask that the cowboy would have simply forced it a little bit more so this Manning love fest would be over with the media. Just a little more to the left and up and your season would be done. Oh it will happen.

Damn dude...

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 11:27 AM
I just wish that when Peyton got his head spun sideways yesterday by a face mask that the cowboy would have simply forced it a little bit more so this Manning love fest would be over with the media. Just a little more to the left and up and your season would be done. Oh it will happen. = A$$HOLE.... At the end of the day, it's just a game my friend. Wishing bodily harm on anyone is just bad karma imo.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Oh I hit a nerve! LOL

vailpass
10-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Oh I hit a nerve! LOL

No, you just acted like an asshole...

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Oh I hit a nerve! LOL

I'm not upset at all honestly. I just think it's a sad statement...

DaFace
10-07-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't think the refs intentionally are biased toward one QB or another, but I do think that the elite QBs are able to get in the refs' heads a bit more when it comes to non-calls on roughing the passer plays. I can think of one time in particular when Tom Brady straight-up convinced the ref to throw the flag.

Aside from that though...it all evens out. Every team thinks that holding is always called against their OL and is never called against the other team.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 11:35 AM
LOL!!!
Pompous donkey fans, play a real defense.

L.A. Chieffan
Lol yeah, the cowboys were told to take a dive... ROFL

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE

MileHighFish
I don't think the refs intentionally are biased toward one QB or another, but I do think that the elite QBs are able to get in the refs' heads a bit more when it comes to non-calls on roughing the passer plays. I can think of one time in particular when Tom Brady straight-up convinced the ref to throw the flag.

Aside from that though...it all evens out. Every team thinks that holding is always called against their OL and is never called against the other team.

This post = true.

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 11:37 AM
LOL!!!

You play who is on the schedule.

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 11:45 AM

(yawn)

We can play this game both ways... KC's defense could be very good or it could be a product of playing the Jaguars (Gabbert), TN (Fitzpatrick and an overall weak offense), Giants, PHI and DAL.

KC has a 3 game home stretch coming up... maybe that will pacify the whining a bit.

KC has 4 TDs thanks to defense and special teams.
Succop has hit 10 of 12 FGs.

Offensively, they have 11 TDs on offense through 5 games against those defenses above... the mantra around here is all about a new system and needing time to learn it. Better start figuring it out, the NFL doesn't grade on a curve and the Defense can't bail you out of every game.

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 11:48 AM
LOL!!!

You type this as if KC has played real defenses..

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Non calls go both ways

You homers bitched non stop about it when he was on Indy and raping the donks.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Titans are a top a defense. Name one that you have played.

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 11:54 AM

I'm sure some did... there are whiners all over the place. Don't worry, I don't think any less of you ... grab a tissue and let 'em flow.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Oh (YAAAWWWNNNN)

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 11:55 AM

TN is #13... elite!

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 11:57 AM

And you homers bitched when PM was playing for Indy and "raping" the Chief's and continue doing so now that he is playing for the Broncos:D

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Just handle up on Oakland... our teams will meet soon enough.

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 12:01 PM

If we are going by net total yards, Baltimore would be the top defense Denver has faced this year thus far. Coming in at #16 in the NFL.

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 12:06 PM
You type this as if KC has played real defenses..

Brad, you do have a point but I might that Tenn. does have a better defense than what Denver has faced this year.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 12:07 PM
You can tell when kc is good ROFL mile high gets butthurt

ROYC75
If we are going by net total yards, Baltimore would be the top defense Denver has faced this year thus far. Coming in at #16 in the NFL.

So far Baltimore has not played up to that team of last year and will not!

Contrarian
(yawn)

We can play this game both ways... KC's defense could be very good or it could be a product of playing the Jaguars (Gabbert), TN (Fitzpatrick and an overall weak offense), Giants, PHI and DAL.

KC has a 3 game home stretch coming up... maybe that will pacify the whining a bit.

KC has 4 TDs thanks to defense and special teams.
Succop has hit 10 of 12 FGs.

Offensively, they have 11 TDs on offense through 5 games against those defenses above... the mantra around here is all about a new system and needing time to learn it. Better start figuring it out, the NFL doesn't grade on a curve and the Defense can't bail you out of every game.

We don't need to score 45 points a game to make up for a bad defense.
You sir are affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, and self-important: "a pompous ass". Grandiose and bombastic. (Yawn)
This will change once you play a real defense. Enjoy for now. And please don't whine afterwards. That would just be pathetic.

Pasta Little Brioni
And you homers bitched when PM was playing for Indy and "raping" the Chief's and continue doing so now that he is playing for the Broncos:D

Who the fuck are you?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 12:09 PM
So the new qb slow start bs worked for 2-3 denver last year, but not unbeaten KC?

Mile High Mania
10-07-2013, 12:17 PM
You can tell when kc is good ROFL mile high gets butthurt

Not really, man. I'm happy that KC is doing well - sincerely. I do think they have a solid defense and they will create problems. But, KC's offense is another item entirely.

We don't need to score 45 points a game to make up for a bad defense.
You sir are affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, and self-important: "a pompous ass". Grandiose and bombastic. (Yawn)
This will change once you play a real defense. Enjoy for now. And please don't whine afterwards. That would just be pathetic.

Maybe so, but they're not scoring 45 points a game because they have to, they're doing it because they can - there's a difference.

So the new qb slow start bs worked for 2-3 denver last year, but not unbeaten KC?

They scored well offensively last year in the 2-3 start, the defense had some issues and they played some top teams. PIT, ATL, HOU, NE... not the sisters of the poor.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 12:25 PM
We know denver loses to good teams...nothing new

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 12:26 PM
So far Baltimore has not played up to that team of last year and will not!

Maybe Baltimore's defense isn't as good as it was last year but it is still ranked #16 in total yards allowed.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Maybe Baltimore's defense isn't as good as it was last year but it is still ranked #16 in total yards allowed.

Not in week one they weren't. Ravens had unproven rookies in the backfield that hadn't played an NFL game together yet. Advantage?

King_Chief_Fan
10-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Not really, man. I'm happy that KC is doing well - sincerely. I do think they have a solid defense and they will create problems. But, KC's offense is another item entirely.

Maybe so, but they're not scoring 45 points a game because they have to, they're doing it because they can - there's a difference.

They scored well offensively last year in the 2-3 start, the defense had some issues and they played some top teams. PIT, ATL, HOU, NE... not the sisters of the poor.

ooooops......looks like they NEEDED to yesterday

Beef Supreme
10-07-2013, 12:59 PM
(yawn)

You mean the Dallas squad that scored 48 on the Donks?

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 01:06 PM
You mean the Dallas squad that scored 48 on the Donks?

That would be the one! It also happens to be the same defense/team that the Chiefs managed to hang 17 on and eek out a 1 point victory over in Arrowhead... ;)

Rausch
10-07-2013, 01:11 PM

I could say the same about your defense.

All offense - no defense isn't a great way to win playoff games...

Rausch
10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
That would be the one! It also happens to be the same defense/team that the Chiefs managed to hang 17 on and eek out a 1 point victory over in Arrowhead... ;)

That's the difference between a QB and team still learning each other and a well oiled machine.

Manning didn't look this good last year weeks 1-5...

Beef Supreme
10-07-2013, 01:17 PM

As opposed to the 3 point victory the Donks managed. Of course when we played the Cowboys, everyone insisted the Cowboys must suck this year.

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 01:31 PM
As opposed to the 3 point victory the Donks managed. Of course when we played the Cowboys, everyone insisted the Cowboys must suck this year.

The Cowboys aren't a very good team and Denver secondary made Romo look like the second coming yesterday. I wasn't saying that Denver win over the Cowboys was any more impressive than KC's, was just pointing out the fact that Denver put up 51 on the road against a team that KC put up 17 agains at home. Yes, I know it is also the same team that was held to 16 by KC while hanging 48 on the Broncos.

The Denver defense needs a lot of improvement and I can admit, they aren't good. Getting the runner up defensive player of the year back will help tremendously. Denver couldn't get any pressure on Romo resulting in a career day for him. Loosing 2 top defensive players during the game yesterday didn't help anything either.

That being said, I will take the W from yesterday. Tough place to play and the Broncos were lucky to escape with the victory.

ptlyon
10-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Loosey goosey

Randallflagg
10-07-2013, 01:35 PM

I used to agree completely. Not anymore. This year, in particular, the NFL has gotten horrible on bad calls. I see it every Sunday. It's almost like the Refs have become lazy as hell. That and the idea that the NFL will go out of it's way to protect these 100 million dollar QBs. Especially that "Manning Fella". He is the golden boy of the NFL. Great QB to be sure, but his damn OL gets away with more outright strangle holds than any other team in the NFL.

Mojo Jojo
10-07-2013, 01:52 PM
I used to agree completely. Not anymore. This year, in particular, the NFL has gotten horrible on bad calls. I see it every Sunday. It's almost like the Refs have become lazy as hell. That and the idea that the NFL will go out of it's way to protect these 100 million dollar QBs. Especially that "Manning Fella". He is the golden boy of the NFL. Great QB to be sure, but his damn OL gets away with more outright strangle holds than any other team in the NFL.
Anyone who says "used to agree" loses any and all credibility. Learn English and then post. Hint it is use not used...lesson number one.

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 01:59 PM
I brought this up in another thread. Who on Denver's defense, other than Von, would start on our team over someone we are currently starting?

Randallflagg
10-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Anyone who says "used to agree" loses any and all credibility. Learn English and then post. Hint it is use not used...lesson number one.

Thank you professor. I'll keep that in mind and use proper APA formatting next time. Idiot.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:02 PM
The Cowboys aren't a very good team and Denver secondary made Romo look like the second coming yesterday. I wasn't saying that Denver win over the Cowboys was any more impressive than KC's, was just pointing out the fact that Denver put up 51 on the road against a team that KC put up 17 agains at home. Yes, I know it is also the same team that was held to 16 by KC while hanging 48 on the Broncos.

The Denver defense needs a lot of improvement and I can admit, they aren't good. Getting the runner up defensive player of the year back will help tremendously. Denver couldn't get any pressure on Romo resulting in a career day for him. Loosing 2 top defensive players during the game yesterday didn't help anything either.

That being said, I will take the W from yesterday. Tough place to play and the Broncos were lucky to escape with the victory.

I love the way kc fans on this board bitch and moan like little girls about the Broncos oline supposedly holding too much when the fact of the matter is that Manning gets rid of the ball so damn fast that there's no reason for the Broncos oline to hold.

If you morons watched the game yesterday (and I know you turd burgler kc fans watched the entire game) then you saw that Phil Sims breakdown of how quickly Manning gets rid of the ball.

welp, now look at all the damn time Romo had to throw the ball and YES, THE BRONCOS DEFENSIVE PLAYERS WERE HELD ON MANY PLAYS.

So please just shut up on the Broncos oline not getting called on holding.

:hmmm:

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I brought this up in another thread. Who on Denver's defense, other than Von, would start on our team over someone we are currently starting?

no one cares

Mojo Jojo
10-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Thank you professor. I'll keep that in mind and use proper APA formatting next time. Idiot.

Has nothing to do with APA format. Just general use of the English language.

MileHighFish
10-07-2013, 02:15 PM

Who from KC would start on Denver's offense over the current starters?

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 02:18 PM

For every player that can't be named that would start over a current Chiefs player, that is how many Chiefs would start for Denver. So right now, I am at 10 off the top of my head. Maybe they have a better DE over Tyson Jackson or DeVito? Definitely only one better LBer than Akeem Jordan. Anyone in the secondary?

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
For every player that can't be named that would start over a current Chiefs player, that is how many Chiefs would start for Denver. So right now, I am at 10 off the top of my head. Maybe they have a better DE over Tyson Jackson or DeVito? Definitely only one better LBer than Akeem Jordan. Anyone in the secondary?

You're joking right?

Beef Supreme
10-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge. Because you're wrong.

There is a little confusion on how to use the words use to and used to. One reason for the confusion is that it is sometimes used as a verb, and sometimes used as an adjective. The other reason is because it seems like the tense changes. It's really quite simple when you look at it.

Used as an adjective. Use to be + used to. This means to be accustomed to. For example- I can study with the TV on. I am used to it. It means I am accustomed, adjusted, or don't mind having the TV play while I'm studying.
Or another example- Tim had a hard time living in Tokyo. He wasn't used to so many people. Tim didn't have experience being with big crowds of people before.

Used as a verb. Use to + verb is a regular verb and means something that happened but doesn't happen any more. It uses -ed to show past tense. But since it always means something that happened in the past, it should always use past tense. For example- I used to go to school in Paris. (I went to school there before, but now I don't.) Or, When Joshua was a child, he used to climb trees. (Now he doesn't climb trees.)

Remember, we always use this word when talking about the past. So when do you use use to without the d at the end? When the base form of the verb is used. Look at these examples- She didn't use to swim before noon. (Now she does swim before noon.) Or Did your father use to ride a horse? In these cases the past tense is shown with the did and didn't.

Brock
10-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Nobody gives a shit.

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 02:26 PM
You're joking right?

I am genuinely curious. If you don't want to participate why bother responding?

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:30 PM
I am genuinely curious. If you don't want to participate why bother responding?

I'm seriously interested in how stupid you are?

ptlyon
10-07-2013, 02:32 PM
So please just shut up on the Broncos oline not getting called on holding.

Fuck off. Don't tell us what we can and can't talk about on this board. If you don't like it, go back to your board.

Now GFY and have yourself a nice day.

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 02:33 PM
I don't want to talk about this because any response I can give is questionable at best and will be given with the same amount of confidence my wife gave on our wedding day but I also want to appear like a big man

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:34 PM
**** off. Don't tell us what we can and can't talk about on this board. If you don't like it, go back to your board.

Now GFY and have yourself a nice day.

:)

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm a kc fan so therefore, I am a loser.

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 02:38 PM

Tap out noted.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Tap out noted.

you tapped out along time ago... maybe the day you decided to root for kc? Automatic tap out.

Randallflagg
10-07-2013, 02:40 PM

Well then professor, as I said before. You are an idiot. USED to is the proper usage as it is past tense. Next time - get your act together before you attack.

scorpio
10-07-2013, 04:00 PM

He's using it the right way. And you look really stupid.

WhawhaWhat
10-07-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm seriously interested in how stupid you are?

Are you asking yourself a question?

DaFace
10-07-2013, 04:10 PM

This post is hilarious.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Are you asking yourself a question?

nope. I'm just wondering how someone can claim the kc secondary is superior to the Broncos when the Broncos have Bailey, Chris Harris (he has been starting all season since Bailey has been injured and playing great), DRC, Tony Carter and a rooking who's got significant playing time in Kayvon Webster. That's just the CB position.

As for the Broncos safeties, they are not as strong as the Broncos CBs but Duke Ihenacho has been surprisingly great and there is depth with Mike Adams and Bruton. Rahim Moore has been playing well too.

Now, as for kc, I'm sorry but your CBs are not as good or deep as the Broncos, period. I'm not pulling a knowmo here. Flowers, Smith, Cooper and Robinson are not better than the Broncos CBs. Sorry, they aren't. I'll give you an edge at the safety position but not much. Berry, Lewis, Demps and Abdullah are good against the run but not particulary great against the pass IMHO.

but whatever, you all are riding a high right now that is not allowing you to think objectively.

It's like when I got into another one of these arguments with a kc fan on the planet about your TEs. He was claiming that "oh, kc's TEs are soooo much better than the Broncos TEs" and I basically called BS on it.

vailpass
10-07-2013, 04:15 PM
This post is hilarious.

I'm sure he meant well but...

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 04:16 PM

Tough place to play ROFL Those crowds are pathetic. A third of the stadium was bandwago donco scum and the rest sure don't give a fuck if they lose.

DaFace
10-07-2013, 04:17 PM
nope. I'm just wondering how someone can claim the kc secondary is superior to the Broncos when the Broncos have Bailey, Chris Harris (he has been starting all season since Bailey has been injured and playing great), DRC, Tony Carter and a rooking who's got significant playing time in Kayvon Webster. That's just the CB position.

As for the safeties, they are not as strong as the CBs but Duke Ihenacho has been surprisingly great and there is depth with Mike Adams and Bruton. Rahim Moore has been playing well too.

Now, as for kc, I'm sorry but your CBs are not as good or deep as the Broncos, period. I'm not pulling a knowmo here. Flowers, Smith, Cooper and Robinson are not better than the Broncos CBs. Sorry, they aren't. I'll give you an edge at the safety position but not much. Berry, Lewis, Demps and Abdullah are good against the run but not particulary great against the pass IMHO.

but whatever, you all are riding a high right now that is not allowing you to think objectively.

It's like when I got into another one of these arguments with a kc fan on the planet about your TEs. He was claiming that "oh, kc's TEs are soooo much better than the Broncos TEs" and I basically called BS on it.

You've been holding in a lot of douchebaggery the last couple years, haven't you?

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:19 PM
You've been holding in a lot of douchebaggery the last couple years, haven't you?

nope

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Your D is fucking garbage dude. Sorry. Missing a brokedick, a guy that shouldn't be allowed to play this year, and a couple guys getting dropped midgame is no excuse for a 50 burger.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:21 PM
lol, I guess we will find out soon enough...

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Your D is ****ing garbage dude. Sorry. Missing a brokedick, a guy that shouldn't be allowed to play this year, and a couple guys getting dropped midgame is no excuse for a 50 burger.

for smoking weed, really?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 04:24 PM

:spock: You been living inside a mountain or something?

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Are you really this stupid or did this post happen before you brain kicked In ?

Bet you would have to have Albert or another Offensive lineman, maybe Charles.

In your eyes, your defense is superior, right ?

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 04:28 PM

Attempting to alter the test samples ? No ?

LiveSteam
10-07-2013, 04:28 PM
JET WHITE,JET WHITE,FOREHEAD,FOREHEAD, OMAHA, Hut

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Attempting to alter the test samples ? No ?

yah, for weeeeeeed! Being high makes you do stupid things. Plus, the Rog increased the suspension from 4 games to 6 for being stupid.

don't mess with the Rog.

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 04:34 PM
yah, for weeeeeeed! Being high makes you do stupid things. Plus, the Rog increased the suspension from 4 games to 6 for being stupid.

don't mess with the Rog.

So you admit, he is a cheater?

I wonder how many other times he's cheated and gotten away with it. If you are god, you do not have to cheat!To cheat and become bigger than that game makes you a lousy competitor.

I would rather lose with dignity than cheat and think I accomplished something.

scorpio
10-07-2013, 04:35 PM
So you admit, he is a cheater?

I wonder how many other times he's cheated and gotten away with it. If you are god, you do not have to cheat!To cheat and become bigger than that game makes you a lousy competitor.

I would rather lose with dignity than cheat and think I accomplished something.

Are you serious man? Nothing he took was performance enhancing.

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 04:37 PM

As for the Broncos safeties, they are not as strong as the Broncos CBs but Duke Ihenacho has been surprisingly great and there is depth with Mike Adams and Bruton. Rahim Moore has been playing well too.

The mindless ramblings of a pompous Manning plumpkin party queen. You can't be serious with the 48 points your defense gave up yesterday comparing our D to yours and stating yours is better? Go back to the public bathroom stall dude, Peyton is calling your name.

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 04:39 PM

ROFL Wow you are delusional. Bailey is no where near what he once was. And just because someone is getting significant playing time doesn't mean they are good.

Passing yards per attempt against:

KC - 5.9
Denver - 8.8

Now please tell us more about how the Broncos secondary is better.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:40 PM
The mindless ramblings of a pompous Manning plumpkin party queen. You can't be serious with the 48 points your defense gave up yesterday comparing our D to yours and stating yours is better? Go back to the public bathroom stall dude, Peyton is calling your name.

where did I say the Broncos defense is better? I said the Broncos secondary, especially the CBs are better as a unit than kc's. As for overall defense I've said from the begining that you guys rock.

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Are you serious man? Nothing he took was performance enhancing.

Didn't say it was, but if he was scared enough to try and cheat a piss test for weed when all it was is a slap on the wrist, who's to say he didn't get away with it previously on something else and had to try it on weed?

We only have Von's word it has never happened...... can you take that as face value ?

PunkinDrublic
10-07-2013, 04:42 PM
I get pissed at the refs as much as anyone else but good teams more often than not find ways to overcome bad calls. With that being said, Peyton does get a noticeable amount of favorable calls. The most obvious yesterday was the intentional grounding that the refs were too afraid to call. What's particularly irritating about Peyton Manning is his sense of entitlement with getting calls. Peyton is every bit the whiney bitch that Tom Brady is when it comes to bitching at the refs. A couple of years ago when the Chiefs were playing the Colts, Peyton walked right into the refs huddle and cried like a bitch until they flagged the chiefs for a horse collar tackle. But that's the kind of treatment he gets.

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 04:44 PM
where did I say the Broncos defense is better? I said the Broncos secondary, especially the CBs are better as a unit than kc's. As for overall defense I've said from the begining that you guys rock.

Sure they are, that why everybody has touched KC for 500 yards + in 1 game or more this year!

Don't look now guys, but Denver has the # 1 D in the country because Dumbstone RJ is barking like they are an elite coverage unit.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:44 PM
ROFL Wow you are delusional. Bailey is no where near what he once was. And just because someone is getting significant playing time doesn't mean they are good.

Passing yards per attempt against:

KC - 5.9
Denver - 8.8

Now please tell us more about how the Broncos secondary is better.

When all opposing offenses do is pass the ball then inevitably they are going to roll up more passing yards, it's pretty simple math.

take Dallas for instance, they gave up on the run early. All they did was pass the ball and yes, because the Broncos couldn't put much pressure on Romo, even though the Broncos were held a bunch by the pokes, Romo threw for 500+ yards and 4 TDs.

But in crunch time, Trevathan stepped up big and got a huge INT that sealed the win for the Broncos. That wasn't a bad throw by Romo, but it was a great play by Trevathan.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 04:45 PM

You are dumb as fuck man ROFL

Easy 6
10-07-2013, 04:45 PM

LMAO get that mfer, D!

You know you're a ****ing douche when even mild mannered DaFace calls you out.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 04:46 PM
When all opposing offenses do is pass the ball then inevitably they are going to roll up more passing yards, it's pretty simple math.

take Dallas for instance, they gave up on the run early. All they did was pass the ball and yes, because the Broncos couldn't put much pressure on Romo, even though the Broncos were held a bunch by the pokes, Romo threw for 500+ yards and 4 TDs.

But in crunch time, Trevathan stepped up big and got a huge INT that sealed the win for the Broncos.That wasn't a bad throw by Romo, but it was a great play by Trevathan.

Never go full knowmo

Tombstone RJ
Sure they are, that why everybody has touched KC for 500 yards + in 1 game or more this year!

Don't look now guys, but Denver has the # 1 D in the country because Dumbstone RJ is barking like they are an elite coverage unit.

wow, you are that stupid.

Tombstone RJ
Never go full knowmo

never do, thanks.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 04:47 PM
never do, thanks.

It's too late man. Little Richard after TD's has fucked everyone up. It's like Halloween 3 Season of the Witch out in Pile High.

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Teams pass against Denver because there is no resistance.

20+ yard pass plays against:

Denver - 32 (last in the league)
KC - 13 (tied for 8th)

Rausch
10-07-2013, 04:51 PM
where did I say the Broncos defense is better? I said the Broncos secondary, especially the CBs are better as a unit than kc's.

No...

Walrus
10-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Nothing like a donk homer bragging about their secondary the day after a QB threw for 500+ yards and 5 TD's against them.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:53 PM
You guys are right, kc is unbeatable. There's no way, none, that the Broncos can beat kc. NONE.

Walrus
10-07-2013, 04:55 PM
You guys are right, kc is unbeatable. There's no way, none, that the Broncos can beat kc. NONE.

There it is. You lost.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 04:56 PM
There it is. You lost.

yep, kc will go undefeated, sweeping the Broncos on their way to winning the SB. Congrats!

MeatRock
10-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Teams pass against Denver because there is no resistance.

20+ yard pass plays against:

Denver - 32 (last in the league)
KC - 13 (tied for 8th)

OUCH!!! ROFL

Easy 6
10-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Nothing like a donk homer bragging about their secondary the day after a QB threw for 500+ yards and 5 TD's against them.

For real...

Walrus
10-07-2013, 04:59 PM
yep, kc will go undefeated, sweeping the Broncos on their way to winning the SB. Congrats!

No one said that. You're here bragging about your shit secondary, saying how much better it is than the Chiefs secondary. You get called a retard by multiple posters and you resort to something no one said. You lost.

MeatRock
10-07-2013, 05:01 PM
No one said that. You're here bragging about your shit secondary, saying how much better it is than the Chiefs secondary. You get called a retard by multiple posters and you resort to something no one said. You lost.

It's Peyton Manning syndrome. The Broncos are 5-0 and all of a sudden every Broncos player is better than the Chiefs.

notorious
10-07-2013, 05:01 PM
500 yards.

Shut the fuck up. ROFL

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:02 PM

no trust me, kc is unbeatable! drink the red koolaid!

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:03 PM
It's Peyton Manning syndrome. The Broncos are 5-0 and all of a sudden every Broncos player is better than the Chiefs.

never said that.

but I do remember when a moron, much like yourself, hell, it could have been you, said that kc's TEs were better than the Broncos TEs.

RunKC
10-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Tombstone is the classic Bronco dumbass.

Your secondary just gave up 500 freaking yards passing. You're LAST in the NFL in pass defense jackass.

You have no say.

But again, this clown thinks that Bill Williamson is credible.

Tombstone RJ
everyone drink red koolaid!!!

Rausch
no trust me, kc is unbeatable! drink the red koolaid!

We're not unbeatable we just have a better defense than you at all levels.

You flip to offense and I'd say Denver is better than KC at every position other than HB (probably a push on the O line.)

MeatRock
10-07-2013, 05:05 PM
never said that.

but I do remember when a moron, much like yourself, hell, it could have been you, said that kc's TEs were better than the Broncos TEs.

It could have been, in your mind, but alas, it wasn't me. Sorry to disappoint you.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Tombstone is the classic Bronco dumbass.

Your secondary just gave up 500 freaking yards passing. You're LAST in the NFL in pass defense jackass.

You have no say.

But again, this clown thinks that Bill Williamson is credible.

again, when you force the other team to pass, that's gonna happen. When the Broncos won the SB's with Elway then were like 23rd in passing defense because teams passed on them all the time.

RunKC
10-07-2013, 05:06 PM
It's funny watching Tombstone get owned like this. Now he's making absolute statements that nobody has said.

You guys completely depantsed him.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:07 PM
It could have been, in your mind, but alas, it wasn't me. Sorry to disappoint you.

not disappointed at all! I'm sure you've fully drunk the red koolaid and know that the Broncos have zero chance against the mighty chiefs!

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 05:09 PM
wow, you are that stupid.

LOL, I'm not the one that just saw my team get torched for 500 yards + passing and have the balls to say that my coverage unit was basically , elite !

Seriously, If you can claim your secondary is better than KC's after getting torched for 500+ yards, you are either stupid or everybody else in America is stupid!

Pasta Little Brioni
No, all we are saying is that Denver isn't some unbeatable juggernaut and KC's style of play makes them oh so ripe for an L.

Tombstone RJ
It's funny watching Tombstone get owned like this. Now he's making absolute statements that nobody has said.

You guys completely depantsed him.

look who's talking lol! I said one thing, that the Broncos secondary is better than kc's, especially at the CB position and everyone hear is saying that I'm claiming the Broncos defense is better than kc's and I never said that at all! I've also pointed out that when other teams pass and pass and pass the ball it's going to skew the numbers.

MeatRock
10-07-2013, 05:10 PM
again, when you force the other team to pass, that's gonna happen. When the Broncos won the SB's with Elway then were like 23rd in passing defense because teams passed on them all the time.

That doesn't make your secondary better than KC's, it makes them worse. I don't care how many times they pass on the Broncos, because if it's working then why stop, right?

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:11 PM
No, all we are saying is that Denver isn't some unbeatable juggernaut and KC's style of play makes them oh so ripe for an L.

well the Broncos are undefeated so far, it's just that the Broncos are winning more with offense and kc is winning more with defense.

RunKC
KC secondary had a good game against the same Cowboys WR's that lit up the Broncos from the opening snap.

But the Broncos are better! /tombstone

Pasta Little Brioni
look who's talking lol! I said one thing, that the Broncos secondary is better than kc's, especially at the CB position and everyone hear is saying that I'm claiming the Broncos defense is better than kc's and I never said that at all! I've also pointed out that when other teams pass and pass and pass the ball it's going to skew the numbers.

You are wrong and have nothing to back it up. Don't be surprised when we call you out over it. I don't even see how it' close....Iateanacho is soooo much better than Berry in your mind ROFL

notorious
10-07-2013, 05:14 PM
RJ is fishing with dynamite.

Tombstone RJ
That doesn't make your secondary better than KC's, it makes them worse. I don't care how many times they pass on the Broncos, because if it's working then why stop, right?

hopefully that will change when Miller gets back and the Broncos can apply more pressure to the opposing QB.

MeatRock
LMAO @ Dungvers secondary being better than the Chiefs secondary. :eek:

Rausch
again, when you force the other team to pass, that's gonna happen.

No, it happens because your secondary is total $#it.

You get no pressure, you blow coverages, and you take risks that don't pay off.

EVERYONE in the NFL is better at stopping the Pass than you.

You aren't the only team to score a lot of points.

You are the only team to be completely unable to stop the passing game...

Rausch
10-07-2013, 05:15 PM
hopefully that will change when Miller gets back and the Broncos can apply more pressure to the opposing QB.

You might only be 4th or 5th worst after that...

Tombstone RJ
You are wrong and have nothing to back it up. Don't be surprised when we call you out over it. I don't even see how it' close....Iateanacho is soooo much better than Berry in your mind ROFL

fair enough! Like I said I guess we will see who's better when these two teams play each other.

RNR
LMAO when this site was imploding over trading for Alex Smith and not drafting Geno I posted they would win 10 games and make the playoffs and was dismissed. Now the same site is pissed because they are not getting the same respect as the Broncos who to are clearly the better team. That said the donks are one injury away from very beatable. Whatever it is humorous watching the fickle planet over the years~

Rausch
10-07-2013, 05:16 PM
LMAO when this site was imploding over trading for Alex Smith and not drafting Geno I posted they would win 10 games and make the playoffs and was dismissed. Now the same site is pissed because they are not getting the same respect as the Broncos who to are clearly the better team. That said the donks are one injury away from very beatable. Whatever it is humorous watching the fickle planet over the years~

Be sure to come back a week from now!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 05:18 PM
RJ is fishing with dynamite.

Don't give him that kind of credit...He's no vail or PGM :)

Deberg_1990
10-07-2013, 05:18 PM
I love what Smith is doing, but I have a hard time seeing him beating Manning in a BIG game.....but who knows? Manning has been beaten by alot of QBs lesser than him. Team sport, winning includes alot of variables.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 05:19 PM

Huh. I called 11 wins after the addition of Smith and hiring of Reid and nailed the reason why. I may have under shot the total though :eek:

Rausch
10-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Huh. I called 11 wins after the addition of Smith and hiring of Reid and nailed the reason why. I may have under shot the total though :eek:

Possible. If we win this week 11 wins is very likely...

Walrus
10-07-2013, 05:21 PM
It's not like Romo threw the ball 60 times, he threw it 36 times and still had 500 yards. Your defense is shit.

RNR
10-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Be sure to come back a week from now!

I will be glad to. I have been here for years. I was here earlier this year being blown off for predicting the Chiefs would be good this year. Rather or not you wish to admit this place is fickle or not matters little to me. The team I root for has been struggling for over a decade so this is not smack, it is a matter of fact observation~

RNR
10-07-2013, 05:27 PM

I do not recall calling out you specifically~

Chiefaholic
10-07-2013, 05:27 PM
While on the subject of good calls vs. no calls... Can one of you explain to this undereducated idiot exactly WHAT is a false start? When Peyton goes under center, then stands up and taps his linemen on the back and pointing out who the blitzers are, is THAT not a false start? If not that, then is it not a false start for his linemen to stand up from a three point stance and point at the guy who they feel is going to blitz? For the life of me, this crap pisses me off every time I've watched Manning play. I watch out guys get flagged for nothing more than a head bob, then watch these idiots damn near do jumping jacks with all the arm movement and it's never called. I don't claim to be an expert on the rules, so an explanation would be appreciated.

And I understand the NFL is a business and TV ratings are what determines how large their next contract is. Franchise QB's increase ratings, and casual / bandwagon fans aren't going to watch a game when their favorite player (not team) gets hurt. However, if the refs are going to call it one way, the same call should apply to every single team in the NFL.

Rausch
10-07-2013, 05:29 PM
While on the subject of good calls vs. no calls... Can one of you explain to this undereducated idiot exactly WHAT is a false start? When Peyton goes under center, then stands up and taps his linemen on the back and pointing out who the blitzers are, is THAT not a false start? If not that, then is it not a false start for his linemen to stand up from a three point stance and point at the guy who they feel is going to blitz? For the life of me, this crap pisses me off every time I've watched Manning play. I watch out guys get flagged for nothing more than a head bob, then watch these idiots damn near do jumping jacks with all the arm movement and it's never called. I don't claim to be an expert on the rules, so an explanation would be appreciated.

And I understand the NFL is a business and TV ratings are what determines how large their next contract is. Franchise QB's increase ratings, and casual / bandwagon fans aren't going to watch a game when their favorite player (not team) gets hurt. However, if the refs are going to call it one way, the same call should apply to every single team in the NFL.

Payed-a-ton has done this forever to draw encroachment penalties...

Easy 6
10-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Anyone else wanna smack tombstone around, or has pretty much everyone already had their turn?

LMAO

Contrarian
10-07-2013, 05:35 PM
If you could hold him down for me I would love to kick him a few more times.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:39 PM
lol, like I said, we shall see soon enough which team is better...

Rausch
10-07-2013, 05:39 PM

I'd be shocked if you didn't allow Smith to pass for 300+...

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I'd be shocked if you didn't allow Smith to pass for 300+...

I don't think Smith passed for 300+ against the jags...

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 05:51 PM

Now you are back tracking here, your comment was the secondary. Now it's team ?

I think you will find here that everybody here agrees that we are not in Denver's league offensively. You on the other end is chirping about your defense is so good, no ?

I expect we will split with you. Nobody hear expected us to be at Denver's level this year,not even now.

But as others have said here already, Denver's offense is your team, it can be slowed down now and definitely stopped in the playoffs ( winter ).

I'm going to ask you now why I have the chance, will Denver win at Indy ? Luck can pass the ball too and Indy has a better D than Dallas does !

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 05:52 PM
I don't think Smith passed for 300+ against the jags...

Didn't have too, our game plan didn't call for it when we were up and getting points in other ways.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Now you are back tracking here, your comment was the secondary. Now it's team ?

I think you will find here that everybody here agrees that we are not in Denver's league offensively. You on the other end is chirping about your defense is so good, no ?

I expect we will split with you. Nobody hear expected us to be at Denver's level this year,not even now.

But as others have said here already, Denver's offense is your team, it can be slowed down now and definitely stopped in the playoffs ( winter ).

I'm going to ask you now why I have the chance, will Denver win at Indy ? Luck can pass the ball too and Indy has a better D than Dallas does !

No. I never once said that. Go back and read what I said. I do think the Broncos secondary, man-for-man and especially at the CB position is every bit as good if not better than kc's secondary. However, I do think kc's defense as a whole is better than the Broncos defense as a whole.

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Didn't have too, our game plan didn't call for it when we were up and getting points in other ways.

Smith has yet to pass for 300 yards and at some point and time in this season, maybe even against the faiders, he just might have to.

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 05:59 PM
No. I never once said that. Go back and read what I said. I do think the Broncos secondary, man-for-man and especially at the CB position is every bit as good if not better than kc's secondary. However, I do think kc's defense as a whole is better than the Broncos defense as a whole.

Now it is , as good as KC's ?

Come on, you are flopping around like a fish out of water !

How about the question I asked, does Denver and Peyton go to Indy and win ?

Randallflagg
10-07-2013, 06:01 PM

Funny, but I have been wondering the same thing....I realize that I played College ball in the early 70s..but once in your three or four point stance you could not move.

Just wondering if there was a rule change that I missed?

Tombstone RJ
10-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Now it is , as good as KC's ?

Come on, you are flopping around like a fish out of water !

How about the question I asked, does Denver and Peyton go to Indy and win ?

no, I'm remarkably consistent in what I'm saying, you just can't read. As for the Broncos winning at Indy sure, I think the Broncos can win every game. Now, will the Broncos win every game... I dunno about that. But I do know that kc will go undefeated so why even worry about the Broncos amirite?

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Smith has yet to pass for 300 yards and at some point and time in this season, maybe even against the faiders, he just might have to.

Might have to ? I would say the 1st time we get way behind and have to revert to passing more in attempt to catch up.

As long as we can dictate the pace of the game, we don't have to have him attempt it.

Just because you can pass for many a yards is not always a winning formula.

Rausch
10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
no, I'm remarkably consistent in what I'm saying, you just can't read. As for the Broncos winning at Indy sure, I think the Broncos can win every game. Now, will the Broncos win every game... I dunno about that. But I do know that kc will go undefeated so why even worry about the Broncos amirite?

If you think this place is full of homers with rosy views of the Chiefs you either can't read or you're a total moron...

King_Chief_Fan
Anyone else wanna smack tombstone around, or has pretty much everyone already had their turn?

LMAO

no fun........he is too easy a target. I just stand by and watch you guys

Pasta Little Brioni
Von is the only donco defender that would start for KC...Chump can't even get on the field and the rest got lit up like a Christmas tree.

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 06:07 PM

Really, what am I miss reading here ?

Please explain!

mr. tegu
10-07-2013, 06:17 PM

No matter how many times you say this it isn't true. And you keep saying the opponents pass so much more against Denver. Teams have thrown 191 times against KC and 209 against Denver. That's a whole four extra pass attempts per game!

26% of the completions (15% of attempts) against Denver go for 20+ yards. But they are better in the secondary! LOL

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Yo Tombstone .......no answer ?

aturnis
10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
How about Moreno taking a knee with his hand on a Dallas players leg and the ruling stands after review? ****ing really?

aturnis
10-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Von is the only donco defender that would start for KC...Chump can't even get on the field and the rest got lit up like a Christmas tree.

Well, one of their safeties has to be better than Kendrick Lewis. That's more a man at Lewis that a not to Donkeys.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Ban knowmo

cdcox
10-07-2013, 11:48 PM

I agree with this.

Fans are particularly unqualified to determine when there is a bias against their team. For example, there were several people griping in the game thread that the announcers were biased against the Chiefs. The play-by-play guy was Kevin Harlan, who was the voice of the Chiefs from 1985-1993.

Discuss Thrower
10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
I agree with this.

Fans are particularly unqualified to determine when there is a bias against their team. For example, there were several people griping in the game thread that the announcers were biased against the Chiefs. The play-by-play guy was Kevin Harlan, who was the voice of the Chiefs from 1985-1993.

Yeah and most of the time he and Wilcots sounded like the Titans radio call. Mainly Wilcots.

Backwards Masking
10-08-2013, 06:24 AM
when in the pocket, Pey Pey's allowed to throw the ball to no one in the middle of the field without an intentional grounding penalty to avoid a sack

the other 31 QB's are not

that rule is #1 reason the broncos "won" the game and are 5-0. has nothing to do with the fact that actually deserve to be 5-0