PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who Would You Say Has Best Football Knowledge Here On CP?

Pages : 1 [2]

Baby Lee
08-17-2014, 05:33 PM
That "no pressure now" moment is always a great feeling... LET' ER RIP.

I can think of a better feeling

Easy 6
08-17-2014, 05:44 PM
I can think of a better feeling

Me too, its usually those lazy, early morning spoon ****'s where they dont even care... its just like a free pass to have some no pressure fun.

You get the morning wood and start grinding on their spoon, they start nudging their ass back... mornings, its the only time they dont seem to really care.

"Half Asleep" sex is the best, they dont even care, they just want to feel you in them.

Sorter
08-20-2014, 08:47 PM
I will vocaroo any post of yours any time!

Your rep messages are absolutely delicious.

ThaVirus
08-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Whatevzzz... She doesn't like wasting any time. She probably got off at the 1:45 mark....and when she did, I thought to myself, "oh, hell yeah! Pressure is off, let's do this!" 15 seconds later, it was in the books.

That "no pressure now" moment is always a great feeling... LET' ER RIP.

Yes!

I think we've talked about this but that's why I always go downtown and start licking before I start sticking (provided she's my gf or my main). That usually allows her to get hers within 5 minutes or so then I can just get mine right after.

From the moment I stick it in, I'm fighting off my orgasm anyway so that's perfect for me LMAO

rico
08-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Yes!

I think we've talked about this but that's why I always go downtown and start licking before I start sticking (provided she's my gf or my main). That usually allows her to get hers within 5 minutes or so then I can just get mine right after.

From the moment I stick it in, I'm fighting off my orgasm anyway so that's perfect for me LMAO

LMAO Yeah, it sounds like we have the same approach there.

Saccopoo
08-21-2014, 02:29 AM
Yes!

Man, that would be sweet.

It usually takes me six or seven hours because I'm so freaking disinterested with the whole process.

End up with a chaffed wang and then it's another week before I can use it again.

It's just not worth the trouble.

Discuss Thrower
08-21-2014, 02:32 AM

It usually takes me six or seven hours because I'm so freaking disinterested with the whole process.

End up with a chaffed wang and then it's another week before I can use it again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1XZGHOxnCto?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico
08-21-2014, 04:07 AM

Damn dude... so if that's the standard time for you, what is your all time longest time spent having sex?

I think I spent 2.5 to 3 hours while really drunk a couple few times. It was pretty frustrating trying to get my rocks off for that long. Freaking whiskey dick is teh frustration, homeslice.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2014, 08:46 AM
I do believe it does take sac that long to fuck that chicken

John Dope
08-22-2014, 06:35 AM
I do believe it does take sac that long to **** that chicken

I have a good friend named sack. He got that name because he strained his nut sack drunk ****ing his wife and missed a week of work. It's pretty funny and this made me thing of it.

SAUTO
08-22-2014, 06:41 AM
I have a good friend named sack. He got that name because he strained his nut sack drunk ****ing his wife and missed a week of work. It's pretty funny and this made me thing of it.

you don't have to lie to make friends.

BigCatDaddy
08-22-2014, 07:37 AM
I know this guy named Sack also. He's called that because he used to suck on his baby sitters son's nut sack.

SAUTO
08-22-2014, 07:42 AM
I know this guy named Sack also. He's called that because he used to suck on his baby sitters son's nut sack.

maybe that's how it got strained (what the fuck do you strain on your nutsack?) ole bob sucked too hard...