PDA

View Full Version : Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Discuss Thrower
03-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Seriously is there anything sexier than an architect? A mathematical artist? Maybe if he moonlighted as a firefighter too.

Out of my fraternity initiate class, two of the better looking dudes were architects. One got paired up with a auburn haired big tittied former cheerleader and they're married. The other dated a big tittied blonde girl a year younger than us for a few years. They split, he decided to restart the party and hasn't necessarily stopped since though he's still not over her.

But beyond that.. the architects are a little up their own asses in most cases. And most of them weren't/aren't good looking.

Hootie
03-17-2015, 08:54 PM
one of the guys I work with is a pro halo player and he just won the HCS Season 2 National Championships with his team and the girls on his stream that I watch would all suck his dick, like, any time he asked

...I used to think I was good at Halo. This guy? My God!

Katipan
03-17-2015, 08:57 PM
What if he had a nice big fat gut hangin' over his belt?

That one wouldn't be as sexy as an architect with a 6pack but he blows the men without a job or education out of the water.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:00 PM
Out of my fraternity initiate class, two of the better looking dudes were architects. One got paired up with a auburn haired big tittied former cheerleader and they're married. The other dated a big tittied blonde girl a year younger than us for a few years. They split, he decided to restart the party and hasn't necessarily stopped since though he's still not over her.

But beyond that.. the architects are a little up their own asses in most cases. And most of them weren't/aren't good looking.

I get them to smoke pot and the stick eases out.

Discuss Thrower
03-17-2015, 09:02 PM
I get them to smoke pot and the stick eases out.

Most of them already smoke. Doesn't make them less arrogant or aloof.

Katipan
03-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Most of them already smoke. Doesn't make them less arrogant or aloof.

Arrogant and aloof??? Be still my beating loins.

Discuss Thrower
03-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Arrogant and aloof??? Be still my beating loins.

Ooooookay. You get want you want, Sally Gaunt

Katipan
03-18-2015, 07:14 AM
Ooooookay. You get want you want, Sally Gaunt

It's not like I said heart.

Titty Meat
03-19-2015, 10:54 PM
Maybe I'm too old but I don't get this texting ettiqutte bullshit.

If you text someone its to have a conversation right?

This chick text me hey. I respond and she types one word answers. If you aren't interested why the Fuck did you text me?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Maybe I'm too old but I don't get this texting ettiqutte bullshit.

If you text someone its to have a conversation right?

This chick text me hey. I respond and she types one word answers. If you aren't interested why the Fuck did you text me?

Just ignore her.

Titty Meat
03-19-2015, 11:04 PM
Just ignore her.

I got that but why would you waste your time constantly texting me playing that bullshit?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2015, 11:05 PM
I got that but why would you waste your time constantly texting me playing that bullshit?

Because she is immature.

ThaVirus
03-30-2015, 10:21 PM
What's the word on the dating streets these days?

You still with your ol' lady, Peej?

Pasta Little Brioni
03-30-2015, 10:44 PM

Yup. Nothing new on my front. What you up to?

DaKCMan AP
03-31-2015, 08:39 AM
13 months in 3 days

luv
03-31-2015, 01:16 PM

Just crossed the four month mark here.

In58men
04-04-2015, 09:24 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ets0xkUk17Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP
04-06-2015, 05:31 AM
https://meganandjake.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/were-engaged1.jpg

ThaVirus
04-06-2015, 10:03 AM

Damn, bro. After 13 months? You really think she's the cat's pajamas?

luv
04-06-2015, 10:39 AM

So, does this mean you have asked, or that you're going to ask? Congratulations in order?

Canofbier
04-06-2015, 11:35 AM

Congrats, dude! I think I remember you mentioning that you traveled for work, so it's great that your managed to develop a relationship so far despite the difficulties that travel includes!

DaKCMan AP
04-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Damn, bro. After 13 months? You really think she's the cat's pajamas?

We dated for a brief period in 2011 so we already knew each other going into it. We know, there's no question in mind and yes, I do.

So, does this mean you have asked, or that you're going to ask? Congratulations in order?

We're engaged :)

DaKCMan AP
04-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Congrats, dude! I think I remember you mentioning that you traveled for work, so it's great that your managed to develop a relationship so far despite the difficulties that travel includes!

Thanks - I travel for work, volunteering, and leisure. Thankfully work travel has been reduced a lot and volunteer travel is (generally) limited to weekend and I have control over it. She loves to travel too and has a flexible work schedule so it all works out. :thumb:

TLO
04-06-2015, 11:40 AM
https://img0.etsystatic.com/019/0/8163069/il_570xN.483214692_br0z.jpg

Dayze
04-06-2015, 12:05 PM
congrats dude.

Rausch
04-06-2015, 12:07 PM
We're engaged :)

Heh.

That "I'm awesome" $#it will be over very soon then...

KC native
04-06-2015, 01:07 PM
https://img0.etsystatic.com/019/0/8163069/il_570xN.483214692_br0z.jpg

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
04-06-2015, 08:35 PM
DaNoMoreBJsManAP

DaKCMan AP
04-07-2015, 01:23 PM
:p

Titty Meat
04-15-2015, 10:14 PM
How's everyones dating life going?

RobBlake
04-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Heh.

That "I'm awesome" $#it will be over very soon then...

esp when that girl you thought cared about the severity of a vow actually pivots away from it quicker than a rose crossover

Discuss Thrower
04-15-2015, 10:34 PM

I've had about three jerk sessions -one of which I was just absolutely stoked to carry out.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2015, 08:48 PM
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/WhvJadyZHe2aO4x.055k7Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTIwOTtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz01MDA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/general_electric_905/b73c844a9e395de2d149a81ce536532c

AndChiefs
04-16-2015, 09:26 PM

Five months or so.

Titty Meat
04-16-2015, 10:07 PM
2 good dates so far this week

Eureka
04-16-2015, 10:38 PM

Haven't been on any real dates recently on purpose. I felt like I was plowing through to many dates last year and while it was fun that's not what I truly want.

So I've tried a different tactic of focusing on myself and not paying attention to women in that way. I figure a cool chic that vibes with me will walk by eventually.

Read a meme the other day that said "one cool chic is worth more than a 1000 @itchs". That's how I feel.

ThaVirus
04-16-2015, 10:53 PM
"One good girl is worth a thousand bitches"

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2015, 10:58 PM
"One good girl is worth a thousand bitches"

BOUND.

luv
04-17-2015, 07:58 AM
"One good woman is worth a thousand bitches"

Yay! I'm glad I'm worth something. :)

Faddy Yomama
04-17-2015, 08:01 AM
Currently dating a girl since September. We hardly pay attention to eachother but we're both always there when we need someone to talk to. =)

Rausch
04-17-2015, 08:40 AM
Currently dating a girl since September. We hardly pay attention to each other...

Good. I like where this is going.

...but we're both always there when we need someone to talk to. =)

This could quickly turn on you as soon as you don't listen enough or talk too much.

Keep your guard up son. Women complain to men - men complain to other men in bars...

Hammock Parties
04-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Please quit harassing me !

Hammock Parties
04-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Some chicks, man. You make plans with them, and then they decide "you aren't acting interested enough in me." And this is after one date. Meanwhile they are putting in 0 effort.

Some chicks, man.

Red Beans
04-23-2015, 08:10 PM
Some chicks, man. You make plans with them, and then they decide "you aren't acting interested enough in me." Meanwhile they are putting in 0 effort.

Some chicks, man.

She is probably prejudiced against people with disabilities like diabetes.

Hammock Parties
04-23-2015, 08:12 PM
She is probably prejudiced against people with disabilities like diabetes.

I don't have the 'beetus.

She was very, very hot though. I'm sure every beta in her phone texts her like wildfire. The fact I only communicated with her to set up a second date must have boiled her blood. Little princess.

Red Beans
04-23-2015, 08:14 PM
II don't have the 'beetus.

She was very, very hot though. I'm sure every beta in her phone texts her like wildfire. The fact I only communicated with her to set up a second date must have boiled her blood. Little princess.

You both are playing a game that neither of you will win.

Hammock Parties
04-23-2015, 08:18 PM
You both are playing a game that neither of you will win.

I wasn't playing any games. I wanted to see her again and set a date to do so.

But now there is no second date because in her mind I should have been blowing up her phone in the two weeks since. I don't do that with anyone, let alone some chick I've known for 2 hours of my life, and certainly not with one that puts in zero effort. If she wanted more communication she could have, I dunno, tried initiating some?

Katipan
04-23-2015, 08:27 PM

But now there is no second date because in her mind I should have been blowing up her phone in the two weeks since. I don't do that with anyone, let alone some chick I've known for 2 hours of my life, and certainly not with one that puts in zero effort. If she wanted more communication she could have, I dunno, tried initiating some?

Ready to try pot yet?

Hammock Parties
04-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Ready to try pot yet?

No, I have another girl. Who is far less cunty. Like not even the same realm.

Katipan
04-23-2015, 08:33 PM
No, I have another girl. Who is far less ****y. Like not even the same realm.

Yay! Super good luck.

But after her maybe? :D

Hammock Parties
04-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Yay! Super good luck.

But after her maybe? :D

I need hugs, not drugs.

Titty Meat
04-23-2015, 08:58 PM
That was fun while it lasted

DaKCMan AP
04-24-2015, 04:56 AM

You waited 2 weeks to schedule a follow-up?

luv
04-24-2015, 08:20 AM

It's natural, in our species, for the male to do the hunting. In mating, this means that he's does the chasing. I know that there's this whole women's lib thing, but I still think it's up to the guy to at least initiate contact. Show some interest!

Besides, as a woman, if you initiate contact, or make too much contact, you get labeled as clingy or dependent.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 11:06 AM
It's natural, in our species, for the male to do the hunting. In mating, this means that he's does the chasing. I know that there's this whole women's lib thing, but I still think it's up to the guy to at least initiate contact. Show some interest!

Besides, as a woman, if you initiate contact, or make too much contact, you get labeled as clingy or dependent.

No one has ever labeled me clingy or dependent.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 11:10 AM
I've shaved off my facial hair.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 11:12 AM
I've shaved off my facial hair.

Do you look 12?

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Do you look 12?

Maybe not 12, but not of age anymore.

Not to sound like xztop, but I don't have a jawline without facial hair. So really, I look like a dark haired Bobby Hill.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Maybe not 12, but not of age anymore.

Not to sound like xztop, but I don't have a jawline without facial hair. So really, I look like a dark haired Bobby Hill.

But soon you'll be adorably scruffy. Just avoid the mountain man thing.

Red Beans
04-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Ready to try pot yet?

This.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 11:32 AM
You said Bobby Hill and I imagined a pale potato.

False advertisement.

Red Beans
04-24-2015, 11:34 AM

I think it's really more about how contact was initiated that facilitates those labels.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 11:35 AM
This.

Pretty sure it would emphasize all our favorite parts of him.
While toning down the twirly.

Plus it makes your penis grow.

Titty Meat
04-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Things were going great with this gal the past few weeks. Last time we hungout she wasn't as affectionate and I know she's been really busy but we've barley talked. Women are weird.

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Things were going great with this gal the past few weeks. Last time we hungout she wasn't as affectionate and I know she's been really busy but we've barley talked. Women are weird.

Busy with another guy bro. That lack of affection thing is a tell tale sign. Better now than later. Sorry.

Demonpenz
04-24-2015, 12:18 PM
you pre emptive dump. Billay's game sounds semi-tight. He should be proud.

Canofbier
04-24-2015, 12:47 PM
I've been going back and forth with a chick from Tinder for a couple of days. She's very cute, a little vulgar with her humor, and she seems to be into me. The catch: she's 20 (five years younger than I am).

I'd typically avoid girls that age like the plague, but she seems to have her shit together: full scholarship to her university, career-minded even though she's still a couple years from graduating, etc...

I figure that I might as well go for it. Logistically, I find it hard to see anything working out long-term, but it could be fun in the interim.

Now, I'd usually invite her out to grab a few drinks; it's casual, non time-bound and includes a bit of social lubrication. This time, that's out of the question (because she's under-aged and I'm a square). Coffee is the obvious alternative, but that seems boring even to me.

Tell me, Casanovas, what's a solid casual date that wouldn't involve drinks?

Our date at the comedy club went well and we're still together. Six weeks so far and things seem to be going well. I've been surprised at how well things have worked out; she's only 20, but could graduate this upcoming fall if she wanted to. She got accepted to Stanford at the age of 15 and decided to go to the University of Minnesota instead because she got a full-ride academic and athletic scholarship (for cheerleading).

Better than I thought I'd find on Tinder.

I just started traveling out of town for work for half of each week (and I will be doing so at least semi long-term). That makes having a relationship a bit more difficult, but I think we're managing well so far, keeping in touch during the week and then spending a lot of time together on the weekends.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Part of me wishes I went to the U of Minnesota

Canofbier
04-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Part of me wishes I went to the U of Minnesota

Minneapolis is a really neat city in a lot of ways. It has a whole lot to offer for its size and cost of living, the obvious caveat being the terrible winters.

I've enjoyed living here the past few years, and I'd recommend it to anyone (especially if they're looking to settle down). Just because you didn't go to school here doesn't mean you can't live here now! :p

Hammock Parties
04-24-2015, 01:20 PM
You waited 2 weeks to schedule a follow-up?

She was unavailable the week prior.

In any case, she agreed to a second date, then backed out for the dumbest fucking reason I've ever heard.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2015, 01:22 PM
I know that there's this whole women's lib thing, but I still think it's up to the guy to at least initiate contact. Show some interest!

I showed plenty of interest. I barely knew her. What was I supposed to do, text her every day and ask her how her fucking day was? Bullshit.

DiaperBoy27
04-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Busy with another guy bro. That lack of affection thing is a tell tale sign. Better now than later. Sorry.

I'm curious what the women in this thread think about jumping to this conclusion. This has to be the most common response in this thread; any issue pops up and the next 15 responses are "she's banging someone else, sorry bruh". Surely women lose interest for some other reason on occasion.

Red Beans
04-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Pretty sure it would emphasize all our favorite parts of him.
While toning down the twirly.

Plus it makes your penis grow.

Clay with a huge penis? That's frightening.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 01:40 PM
You said Bobby Hill and I imagined a pale potato.

False advertisement.

In your opinion maybe.

Mirrors don't lie bruh

Hammock Parties
04-24-2015, 01:45 PM
Clay with a huge penis? That's frightening.

I'm sure it would work against me. I'm not a gentle lover.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 01:51 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 02:10 PM
I'm curious what the women in this thread think about jumping to this conclusion. This has to be the most common response in this thread; any issue pops up and the next 15 responses are "she's banging someone else, sorry bruh". Surely women lose interest for some other reason on occasion.

We definitely have a unique collection of ladies on CP. Small sample size for sure though. I think they are mum on it because the awful truth is that women can be as piggish as men, for different reasons maybe, but swine nonetheless. But to the topic at hand, after 3 weeks confidence is high that it's another guy. Not enough time had passed for Billay to have shown his ass that much that she would pull away so dramatically. More than likely she found a better option...for her.

BTW- Congrats on the love, luv! Super stoked for you!

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Minneapolis is a really neat city in a lot of ways. It has a whole lot to offer for its size and cost of living, the obvious caveat being the terrible winters.

I've enjoyed living here the past few years, and I'd recommend it to anyone (especially if they're looking to settle down). Just because you didn't go to school here doesn't mean you can't live here now! :p

Meh-nneapolis, Meh-nnesota

Titty Meat
04-24-2015, 02:21 PM

Maybe but it was just 1 night. I know she's working a fuck ton. I never put much work in she's the one who initiated everything anyway.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:28 PM

I think you're all pretty goofy for having an opinion on his Cliff Notes version of a short story.

For all I know, one date he smelled like old cheese.

Titty Meat
04-24-2015, 02:29 PM
I think you're all pretty goofy for having an opinion on his Cliff Notes version of a short story.

Old cheese tastes good though!

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 02:30 PM

Could very well may be.

But unless you're a severely overweight or otherwise haplessly unattractive woman, you're probably going to have your choice of a half dozen guys pretty much at your leisure.

Simple economics.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:30 PM
We definitely have a unique collection of ladies on CP. Small sample size for sure though. I think they are mum on it because the awful truth is that women can be as piggish as men, for different reasons maybe, but swine nonetheless. But to the topic at hand, after 3 weeks confidence is high that it's another guy. Not enough time had passed for Billay to have shown his ass that much that she would pull away so dramatically. More than likely she found a better option...for her.

BTW- Congrats on the love, luv! Super stoked for you!

Um no. I would cheerfully tell you that your girl was licking another man's sphincter if I felt like she was.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Could very well may be.

But unless you're a severely overweight or otherwise haplessly unattractive woman, you're probably going to have your choice of a half dozen guys pretty much at your leisure.

Simple economics.

Yeah but big deal.

Seriously.

Oh yay. Guys want to fuck me because I'm not outrageously obese and even if I was a drooling monster of a woman I could still find something to shove inside me. I'm so proud!

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Yeah but big deal.

Seriously.

Oh yay. Guys want to fuck me because I'm not outrageously obese and even if I was a drooling monster of a woman I could still find something to shove inside me. I'm so proud!

That's just the floor though; the lowest denominator.

If a woman wants to be legitly courted, then there's still going to be no shortage of guys who are willing to fork over cash and time to get her attention. At that point it's all about who's more attractive at that moment.

Billay could be one the top ginger prospects not named Ed Sheeran or Harry Windsor, is charming, is affable, is generous and just great to be around, but odds are there's another dude that this woman knows who has all of those great qualities Billay has but looks like a young George Clooney.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:47 PM
That's just the floor though; the lowest denominator.

If a woman wants to be legitly courted, then there's still going to be no shortage of guys who are willing to fork over cash and time to get her attention. At that point it's all about who's more attractive at that moment.

Billay could be one the top ginger prospects not named Ed Sheeran or Harry Windsor, is charming, is affable, is generous and just great to be around, but odds are there's another dude that this woman knows who has all of those great qualities Billay has but looks like a young George Clooney.

It's a load of crap.

No 2 guys are ever exact. The point of them (men) is to fulfill the parts of you (women) you feel need fulfilling. Sometimes it's just a pretty face to fuck. Sometimes it's a safe friend or a dangerous boyfriend.

If Billay isn't drawing on her heartstrings, that is not George Clooney's fault.

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 02:49 PM
Um no. I would cheerfully tell you that your girl was licking another man's sphincter if I felt like she was.

Thanks for making my point. You are definitely a bit jaded by the fact that you have a vagina. I think it is called penis envy? You'd be wrecking it everywhere and all the time if you were a dude.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 02:52 PM
It's a load of crap.

No 2 guys are ever exact. The point of them (men) is to fulfill the parts of you (women) you feel need fulfilling. Sometimes it's just a pretty face to fuck. Sometimes it's a safe friend or a dangerous boyfriend.

If Billay isn't drawing on her heartstrings, that is not George Clooney's fault.

But Billay is never going to get a fair appraisal of exactly what he does better than any other guy because there's so much competition..

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:52 PM
You guys see that Dove campaign where there are 2 doors set up and women have to pick walking through an "Average" door or a "Beautiful" door. The vast majority of women pick the "Average" door. wtf? Why would you ever when confronted with that kind of choice, pick average? It's not the "Most Gorgeous Girl In The World" door.

Guaranteed if Dove was to do a male campaign and put up "BIG PENIS" or "AVERAGE PENIS" doors, the Big Penis doors would be tossed on the floor and trampled on by a horde.

I don't know what the point of that rant was except you men are fucked up in the head.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Thanks for making my point. You are definitely a bit jaded by the fact that you have a vagina. I think it is called penis envy? You'd be wrecking it everywhere and all the time if you were a dude.

The **** makes you think not having a penis stops me?

Katipan
04-24-2015, 02:53 PM
But Billay is never going to get a fair appraisal of exactly what he does better than any other guy because there's so much competition..

Your choice to walk through the Average door.

KC native
04-24-2015, 02:58 PM

You are a more eloquent xztop.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 03:00 PM
You are a more eloquent xztop.

Gee, thanks native. I needed that ego boost.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-24-2015, 03:01 PM
She was unavailable the week prior.

In any case, she agreed to a second date, then backed out for the dumbest fucking reason I've ever heard.

Holy shit. Sounds exactly like the situation with some chick the winter prior when I was still single. She asked if I was interested in meeting again. Made plans for meeting two, didn't contact her for a few days, followed up the day of the date to touch base...."This isn't going to work. You aren't putting in any effort at all. You could have at least texted me."

KC native
04-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Seriously, some of you guys are fucking soft ass bitches.

Wah Women suck. They have too many options so they ignore me Wahhhhhhhh

Quit being soft ass bitches.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Seriously, some of you guys are ****ing soft ass bitches.

See this man I would buy a cheap shot of Tequila.

Something better than Jose but not like Patron or anything.

KC native
04-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Gee, thanks native. I needed that ego boost.

Use it as motivation.

You're not a pussy like xztop. You've gotten inside your own head and now you can't get out of your own way.

Get out of your own head and get the fuck out there.

Titty Meat
04-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Damn one night of little affection and you all get this deep on me.

Discuss Thrower
Seriously, some of you guys are fucking soft ass bitches.

Hey, I ain't complaining. There's no point in me trying to date here in Springfield when I'm 60% sure I'm not sticking around here in the long term.

I'm just pointing out Billay is totally justified saying "Fuck this shit" because girls flake out him because it matters very little on what he looks like / acts like et cetera because in your average millenial chick's mind, Billay's okay but there's a chance someone better is out there so why settle with Billay?

Discuss Thrower

Pretty sure there isn't a commercial level of patron that exists in that gap.

KC native

:thumb:

I seriously don't understand some of these guys.

Anytime during my dating career or married life that I've had a woman pull the "Well, I'm going to leave" or "Well, I'm going to go out with so and so then", I've immediately fired back with a "Bye then." As a result, I've only had one woman actually dump me.

You guys have options too. Quit getting latched onto women so quickly and getting butthurt when it doesn't work out.

KC native
04-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Pretty sure there isn't a commercial level of patron that exists in that gap.

There are plenty of tequilas that are as good as Patron that don't carry the Patron price tag.

Hammock Parties
Holy shit. Sounds exactly like the situation with some chick the winter prior when I was still single. She asked if I was interested in meeting again. Made plans for meeting two, didn't contact her for a few days, followed up the day of the date to touch base...."This isn't going to work. You aren't putting in any effort at all. You could have at least texted me."

This girl is 28 and very, very hot.

There's always a reason a girl that hot is single at 28. I guess I found out pretty quick.

Dallas Chief
The **** makes you think not having a penis stops me?

It's just what my opinion and the biology of it is on my side. You talk a great "idgaf you are all just guys" game around here, but I bet the reality of you is much different. No offense intended.

DiaperBoy27
04-24-2015, 03:08 PM

If I thought like this, I would have killed myself by now.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Hey, I ain't complaining. There's no point in me trying to date here in Springfield when I'm 60% sure I'm not sticking around here in the long term.

I'm just pointing out Billay is totally justified saying "**** this shit" because girls flake out him because it matters very little on what he looks like / acts like et cetera because in your average millenial chick's mind, Billay's okay but there's a chance someone better is out there so why settle with Billay?

Billays fault for chasing Millenials then.

Yes?

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 03:10 PM
If I thought like this, I would have killed myself by now.

The take away for a dude here is not try so hard. Do what you want to do, and if a girl likes what you do and what you look like then awesome. If not, don't go changing yourself and go out of your way to impress a chick because the risk/reward is out of whack.

KC native
04-24-2015, 03:10 PM

I'm just pointing out Billay is totally justified saying "Fuck this shit" because girls flake out him because it matters very little on what he looks like / acts like et cetera because in your average millenial chick's mind, Billay's okay but there's a chance someone better is out there so why settle with Billay?

There is a point to dating while you're there. You might meet a chick that's trying to get the fuck out of Springfield too. You might just get laid. You might get played.

Regardless of whether you stay or leave, you will be ready to hit the ground running.

Demonpenz
04-24-2015, 03:11 PM
I always hand an application to burger king to the people asking for money In westport. You know the saying. You give a man a fish he will eat for a day, you teach a man to make a B.K. Big Fish and he will make 5 cents above minimum wage.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:11 PM
It's just what my opinion and the biology of it is on my side. You talk a great "idgaf you are all just guys" game around here, but I bet the reality of you is much different. No offense intended.

No, I'm not one of the guys just because I don't subscribe to some antiquated idea of what you think women feel and think.

Instead I think you're just one of the girls.

I've dated from this site. I've met people. I'm the exact same girl I've always been on CP for the last 12 years.

TONED DOWN on CP even.

But, um. Yay for you and biology.

DiaperBoy27
04-24-2015, 03:12 PM
after 3 weeks confidence is high that it's another guy. Not enough time had passed for Billay to have shown his ass that much that she would pull away so dramatically.

Not true at all, in fact the opposite. The newer someone is to you, the more you are learning about them with every minute that you spend with them. More information, more likely to find something that doesn't vibe.

That's why more relationships end after 1 date than 6 months, and more after 6 months than 6 years.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 03:13 PM
There is a point to dating while you're there. You might meet a chick that's trying to get the fuck out of Springfield too. You might just get laid. You might get played.

Regardless of whether you stay or leave, you will be ready to hit the ground running.

I think I'm just going to keep taking economics / related courses so I can get the ground running on a business master's.

On that topic, I'm taking an "iCourse" that has all the lectures put up on iTunes and YouTube. It "started" on St. Patrick's Day and goes up till May 2. I set foot on campus five times to take ScanTron tests for 100% of the course work, and the fucking course costs six hundred freaking dollars. Unreal shit man.

Katipan
The take away for a dude here is not try so hard. Do what you want to do, and if a girl likes what you do and what you look like then awesome. If not, don't go changing yourself and go out of your way to impress a chick because the risk/reward is out of whack.

Aww growth.

KC native

Katipan is a normal woman. She's just brutally honest. Most women aren't.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Katipan is a normal woman. She's just brutally honest. Most women aren't.

<3

I'll even spring for the training wheels if you need them.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Aww growth.

I guess 26.75 years of age isn't too late to grow up amirite

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:22 PM
I guess 26.75 years of age isn't too late to grow up amirite

I was awkward until 2008.

Discuss Thrower
04-24-2015, 03:23 PM

Well me being awkward isn't going to go away for a while.

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Not true at all, in fact the opposite. The newer someone is to you, the more you are learning about them with every minute that you spend with them. More information, more likely to find something that doesn't vibe.

That's why more relationships end after 1 date than 6 months, and more after 6 months than 6 years.

Ok. Time will tell and I'll admit it if I'm wrong.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2015, 03:28 PM

Hey, me too!

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 03:35 PM
No, I'm not one of the guys just because I don't subscribe to some antiquated idea of what you think women feel and think.

I've dated from this site. I've met people. I'm the exact same girl I've always been on CP for the last 12 years.

TONED DOWN on CP even.

Lol you don't know anything about me or my ideas, much less if they are antiquated.

I was just saying you don't have the equipment to do the wrecking. Why all the hostility?

But, Ok. Congrats on your CP accomplishments.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Lol you don't know anything about me or my ideas, much less if they are antiquated.

I was just saying you don't have the equipment to do the wrecking. Why all the hostility?

But, Ok. Congrats on your CP accomplishments.

You said a lot more than that about someone you know even less about.

But its ok because you have a penis and biology and im jealous.

Even tho I could buy the equipment and drink enough to become an asshole too.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Hey, me too!

If we're not screwing anyone else in 2048, I'll be looking for you.

Dallas Chief
04-24-2015, 03:51 PM

TONED DOWN on CP even.

I apologize you are correct about everything you say, except me being a girl.

Katipan
04-24-2015, 03:53 PM
I apologize you are correct about everything you say, except me being a girl.

I accept! Thanks!

Hammock Parties
05-02-2015, 11:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JDt2UkO.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
05-02-2015, 11:32 AM
You pounding any of these sluts Numbah?

Hammock Parties
05-02-2015, 11:34 AM
You pounding any of these sluts Numbah?

I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.

Discuss Thrower
05-02-2015, 11:34 AM
"Oh, you won't sleep with that girl because she's a little curvy? You're a shallow pig!"

"Guys must be 6'0 or taller" -practically every woman's dating profile.

Discuss Thrower
05-02-2015, 11:35 AM
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/R9cNtrrCP0E/hqdefault.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
05-02-2015, 11:36 AM
"Oh, you won't sleep with that girl because she's a little curvy? You're a shallow pig!"

"Guys must be 6'0 or taller" -practically every woman's dating profile.

...and make 60k plus :)

Discuss Thrower
05-02-2015, 11:40 AM
...and make 60k plus :)

Oh man. Can you imagine the hate a dude would get if he had a dating profile bit that stipulated 75% of the female population isn't wanted?

Pasta Little Brioni
05-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Oh man. Can you imagine the hate a dude would get if he had a dating profile bit that stipulated 75% of the female population isn't wanted?

"Still looking for that bad boy with the heart of gold. Nothing matters more than family and finding a guy that treats you right. Someone caring and treat me with respect."

Minimum qualifications:

6'2 to 6'5
Athletic and toned
Masters Degree
80k plus
Catholic
9 inch dong

Discuss Thrower
05-02-2015, 12:06 PM
"Still looking for that bad boy with the heart of gold. Nothing matters more than family and finding a guy that treats you right. Someone caring and treat me with respect."

Minimum qualifications:

6'2 to 6'5
Athletic and toned
Masters Degree
80k plus
Catholic
9 inch dong

"Still looking for a lady in the streets that knows how to be a freak in the sheets. Can only have slept with fewer than five dudes; preferably slept with three times as many girls though. Has to know how to bake, cook and must love to keep a clean house and doesn't mind spending 120 hours a week alone with children.

Minimum qualifications

5'5 to 5'10 < 140lbs
34-24-35 with C cups
Skin that looks naturally tan
blonde hair, blue eyes.
$100k in verifiable savings.

Eureka
05-02-2015, 12:07 PM

Minimum qualifications:

6'2 to 6'5
Athletic and toned
Masters Degree
80k plus
Catholic
9 inch dong

That sounds like a fun challenge for a guy who doesn't fit that list!

Pasta Little Brioni
05-02-2015, 12:11 PM
That sounds like a fun challenge for a guy who doesn't fit that list!

Haha yup. Back when I did online I really did see plenty of profiles like that...minus the dong part. Sure they did a meat peek when u met Em though. Usually also had a "WHY CAN'T I MEET A NICE GUY!" Whine mixed In there as well.

Demonpenz
05-02-2015, 03:30 PM
I am for lowering standards if you aren't getting laid at all. I see guys not getting any pussy not smashing anything because of their standards. Sorry girls have to smell other pussy on that dick to start thinking maybe you got something. Keep playing legend of the red dragon though nerds.

Titty Meat
05-02-2015, 04:38 PM
my birthday party tonight in westport

Discuss Thrower
05-02-2015, 05:48 PM
my birthday party tonight in westport

bro u r supposed to wait for me to relocate there

Hammock Parties
05-02-2015, 06:54 PM
LMAO

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-31865479

An Indian bride has walked out of her wedding after her bridegroom-to-be failed to solve a simple maths problem, according to police in Uttar Pradesh.

The bride asked the groom to add 15 and six. When he replied 17, she called off the marriage.

Reports say the groom's family tried to convince the bride to return, but she refused saying the man was illiterate.

Local police said they mediated between the families, and both sides returned all the gifts given before the wedding.

Most marriages in India are arranged by the families, and it is common for a bride and groom to get married without spending time in each other's company.

A police official of Rasoolabad village where the incident happened told BBC Hindi that local resident Mohar Singh had fixed his daughter Lovely's wedding to a man called Ram Baran.

"But just before the marriage ceremony Lovely came to know that Ram Baran is illiterate and she refused to marry," he said.

Mohar Singh told the Associated Press news agency that the "groom's family had kept us in the dark about his poor education".

"Even a first grader can answer this [the maths test]," he said.

Last month, another bride in Uttar Pradesh married a guest at her wedding after her groom-to-be had a seizure and collapsed.

Reports said the groom was epileptic and he had kept the information from the bride and her family.

Katipan
05-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Tonight I asked a man to smell a jar of weed. He looked wistfully at the jar and then asked his wife to smell it for him. He explained that he lost his sense of smell in a car accident. I cooed sympathy and then told him that I was thankful that was all he lost. He smiles sadly at me and says "but I don't know what my wife's perfume smells like. I don't know what SHE smells like." After I picked my jaw up, I told him she smelled a lot like old feet and buttered popcorn.

Everyone laughed and I thought of CP.

Pick for content. Pretty isn't enough.
Eventually you can't get it up anyways.

Hammock Parties
05-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Dangling one shoe while seated with one leg crossed over the other knee, is one of the most intense flirting signals woman use to indicate interest in a male. As the foot makes tiny thrusting movements with the dangling shoe it is subconsciously mimicking penetration.

Discuss Thrower
05-20-2015, 10:00 PM
Hey GoChiefs, mind if I couch surf at your place until I get a pad of my own bruh

Pasta Little Brioni
05-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Hey GoChiefs, mind if I couch surf at your place until I get a pad of my own bruh

Wait till you see him in that critter mask....Will make waking up to the BK King seem normal.

Hammock Parties
05-20-2015, 10:10 PM

I'm moving this weekend. You are welcome to crash at the new place though. CPers are family.

Discuss Thrower
05-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Wait till you see him in that critter mask....Will make waking up to the BK King seem normal.

I'm sure there are worse things in life.

Discuss Thrower
05-20-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm moving this weekend. You are welcome to crash at the new place though. CPers are family.

You moving out of the KCMO brosef

Hammock Parties
05-20-2015, 10:26 PM
You moving out of the KCMO brosef

No, just moving a couple streets down. Still in Waldo area.

Discuss Thrower
05-20-2015, 10:40 PM
No, just moving a couple streets down. Still in Waldo area.

I know someone who is moving there.

What's a reasonably priced place in the area where my car won't get stolen and I won't get stabbed?

Hammock Parties
05-20-2015, 10:41 PM
I know someone who is moving there.

What's a reasonably priced place in the area where my car won't get stolen and I won't get stabbed?

Well, shit, you could have my current place. 750.

Discuss Thrower
05-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Well, shit, you could have my current place. 750.

Welp.. that's $100 more than the apartment I'm renting here in the Queen City... I'm taking that it's not going to get better than that elsewhere?

(Though in one hour of searching yesterday I found a decent looking place on the KS side near 435 for cheaper what I'm paying now.

Hammock Parties
05-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Welp.. that's $100 more than the apartment I'm renting here in the Queen City... I'm taking that it's not going to get better than that elsewhere?

(Though in one hour of searching yesterday I found a decent looking place on the KS side near 435 for cheaper what I'm paying now.

Well, this is a house. I have never really looked at apartments. They may be cheaper.

I dunno about the Kansas side.

Discuss Thrower
05-20-2015, 10:48 PM
Well, this is a house.

... is there something I'm missing here..

or...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QzBmQMyYDBk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
05-20-2015, 10:59 PM
whatever bro...just don't bring over any 300 pound chicks, my couch isn't made of adamantium

ThaVirus
05-20-2015, 11:25 PM
Damn, $750 to rent a house? It's $850 at the absolute minimum to rent an apartment where I am.

That's bullshit.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 08:58 AM
whatever bro...just don't bring over any 300 pound chicks, my couch isn't made of adamantium

You have nothing to fear.

I'm legitly intrigued by this.

Titty Meat
05-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Where's my invite clay?

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 09:52 AM
Where's my invite clay?

I'll invite you Billay!

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 09:54 AM
Where's my invite clay?

You are welcome too, Billay.

I have a feeling we're all going to get drunk together next week.

Eureka
05-21-2015, 01:14 PM
You are welcome too, Billay.

I have a feeling we're all going to get drunk together next week.

I'm sure you ment to add..... And go chase some tail.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 01:16 PM

Nah they're gonna find me a place to live.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 03:13 PM

Yeah, that would be funny. ROFL

luv
05-21-2015, 03:15 PM

GoChiefs, Billay, and Discuss Thrower walk into a bar....

Sounds like the beginning of a joke. :p

Pasta Little Brioni
05-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Take that chinless dude and I'm headed up to witness this excursion into the primal wild.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Take that chinless dude and I'm headed up to witness this excursion into the primal wild.

all are welcome to pre-drink and watch star wars at my pad :D

sizable basement for midnight orgies

Pasta Little Brioni
05-21-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm here for the tranny gang bang/ Jim Jones

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 04:40 PM
So I was drunk and didn't take this girl's business card because I figured it was a rejection.

Came across her again and the only thing that really stuck with her is that I kept extolling the virtues of this tequila creme stuff that's akin to Bailey's... Just with tequila.

And in spite of suck jackassery, supposedly she'd still say yes if I asked her out.

Supposedly.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Go get her brah.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 04:52 PM
Go get her brah.

Mutual friend also informed me of this:

[Other guy] is one you'll initially like, but after three more dates you like him less and less.

Discuss is the opposite. YOu won't like him much at first, but the more time you give him the more you like him.

So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Sounds like the other guy will win unless you make a move.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 05:09 PM
C'est la vie then.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 05:17 PM
I will whip Discuss and Billay into a couple of cock diesel jacked ass missouri studs.

Eureka
05-21-2015, 05:21 PM
GoChiefs, Billay, and Discuss Thrower walk into a bar....

Sounds like the beginning of a joke. :p

Well when you put it in that perspective. I would have fun going out with these guys. I could encourage them to walk up to different chics all night and let the comedy ensue.

How's your current "luv" interest going? Still going?

eDave
05-21-2015, 05:22 PM
Mutual friend also informed me of this:

[Other guy] is one you'll initially like, but after three more dates you like him less and less.

Discuss is the opposite. YOu won't like him much at first, but the more time you give him the more you like him.

So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Why don't they like you at first?

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 05:24 PM
Something I have learned...I think you are best off taking first dates to a place where it's dimly lit and somewhat noisy...not like a din, but you want a good chatter, and good lighting.

Everyone looks best in low lighting, obviously, so you create the best first impression possible, I think. A slight chatter takes some pressure off...you don't feel as self conscious I think.

This occurred to me because I've pretty much been alternating between two places for first dates...and the second place is very quiet and very brightly lit. I've NEVER had a second date after going to that place. I've taken chicks there AFTER our first meeting and been fine, but something about that place isn't doing me any favors on first dates.

This other place though...for some reason chicks love it. I know now that I will almost always see a girl again after I take her there on a first meeting. Not sure what it is, but it creates a good first impression.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Why don't they like you at first?

You'd have to ask the guy who said that.

I'm guessing it's because I'm not comfortable around people I don't know at first. Why? Being introverted or some shit. Anymore it's because I'm constantly on guard for saying the normal shit I say because strangers don't get that I'm usually being sarcastic or I just say outlandish shit that offends people.

Not that I try and offend anyone.. But just about any opportunity to put my foot in my mouth that comes my way, it happens. Like when Seinfeld's foot fell asleep and it looked like he was mocking "Leaping Larry?" That's a regular occurrence in my social life.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 05:29 PM
Well when you put it in that perspective. I would have fun going out with these guys. I could encourage them to walk up to different chics all night and let the comedy ensue.

It would be beyond hilarious. I've literally never approached a stranger at a bar and attempted conversation. Anyone I've ever met out has agreed to meet me there beforehand.

Now you might say "isn't that the same thing, really?" Maybe to you, but not to me. When I see a stranger at a bar all I can think about is reasons I shouldn't talk to them. But if I'm meeting someone from a site, I've already loaded my brain with at least 10 reasons I should definitely talk to them.

That gives me all the confidence I need to pay for the evening and never talk to them ever again.

eDave
05-21-2015, 05:33 PM
You'd have to ask the guy who said that.

I'm guessing it's because I'm not comfortable around people I don't know at first. Why? Being introverted or some shit. Anymore it's because I'm constantly on guard for saying the normal shit I say because strangers don't get that I'm usually being sarcastic or I just say outlandish shit that offends people.

Not that I try and offend anyone.. But just about any opportunity to put my foot in my mouth that comes my way, it happens. Like when Seinfeld's foot fell asleep and it looked like he was mocking "Leaping Larry?" That's a regular occurrence in my social life.

I hear ya. I'm pretty unfiltered and I like to make myself laugh. So, with all due respect, you probably come off as an immature jackass. Again, with all due respect.

I know I do.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 05:35 PM
I hear ya. I'm pretty unfiltered and I like to make myself laugh. So, with all due respect, you probably come off as an immature jackass. Again, with all due respect.

I know I do.

<3 <3 <3.

And being chronically underemployed but not living on ramen doesn't help the immature part.

Like I avoid being with friends and family I haven't seen for a year or more because I hate explaining how my jobs consist of freelancing reporting and PA'ing high school games. It just screams "directionless fuck."

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Discuss and I would probably do well together, because I'm far too polite and well-mannered.

He will be the Tonto to my Lone Ranger.

eDave
05-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Something I have learned...I think you are best off taking first dates to a place where it's dimly lit and somewhat noisy...not like a din, but you want a good chatter, and good lighting.

Everyone looks best in low lighting, obviously, so you create the best first impression possible, I think. A slight chatter takes some pressure off...you don't feel as self conscious I think.

This occurred to me because I've pretty much been alternating between two places for first dates...and the second place is very quiet and very brightly lit. I've NEVER had a second date after going to that place. I've taken chicks there AFTER our first meeting and been fine, but something about that place isn't doing me any favors on first dates.

This other place though...for some reason chicks love it. I know now that I will almost always see a girl again after I take her there on a first meeting. Not sure what it is, but it creates a good first impression.

I'm having a hard time expressing it, but this is true. Lower lighting is just nice. I imagine brighter lighting feels like an interview.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 05:43 PM
I'm having a hard time expressing it, but this is true. Lower lighting is just nice. I imagine brighter lighting feels like an interview.

I would honestly RATHER go to the second place...it's more fun to me. But I can't ignore the trend.

eDave
05-21-2015, 05:43 PM
<3 <3 <3.

And being chronically underemployed but not living on ramen doesn't help the immature part.

Like I avoid being with friends and family I haven't seen for a year or more because I hate explaining how my jobs consist of freelancing reporting and PA'ing high school games. It just screams "directionless ****."

Sounds like you need to fix your shit first my friend. And remember this; the coolest guy in the room is the one who doesn't talk much. I'm on a speak when spoken too regiment at the moment.

Eureka
05-21-2015, 05:54 PM
It would be beyond hilarious. I've literally never approached a stranger at a bar and attempted conversation. Anyone I've ever met out has agreed to meet me there beforehand.

Now you might say "isn't that the same thing, really?" Maybe to you, but not to me. When I see a stranger at a bar all I can think about is reasons I shouldn't talk to them. But if I'm meeting someone from a site, I've already loaded my brain with at least 10 reasons I should definitely talk to them.

That gives me all the confidence I need to pay for the evening and never talk to them ever again.

You're exactly right.... It's all in your head.

Just think! In your state alone there are over a 1000 women who are wondering why they can't meet a guy like you. She could be one of those girls you're avoiding.

bdj23
05-21-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm about 10 days away from being with this gal for 6 months.

That's a long time for me.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 05:55 PM

Just think! In your state alone there are over a 1000 women who are wondering why they can't meet a guy like you. She could be one of those girls you're avoiding.

Psh. Have you even heard of Tinder bruh?

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 05:58 PM

I disagree entirely...out of maybe 20 women at a bar I might go to, probably at least half are religious or have a kid or smoke or have an STD or god knows what else. Shit how many live with their parents, are unemployed or have never even seen Star Wars?

I play the percentages.

Eureka
05-21-2015, 06:21 PM
I disagree entirely...out of maybe 20 women at a bar I might go to, probably at least half are religious or have a kid or smoke or have an STD or god knows what else. Shit how many live with their parents, are unemployed or have never even seen Star Wars?

I play the percentages.

You either see the glass half full or half empty. Now we now how you see it.

Change that input and some radical things will happen to you!

Eureka
05-21-2015, 06:26 PM
Psh. Have you even heard of Tinder bruh?

Yes, been there done that lol. Along with POF & Okcupid. It's like stealing candy from a baby.

I've got a problem with women like you guys it's just the opposite. To many women to choose from can mess with your head. Long story but just think about it.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes, been there done that lol. Along with POF & Okcupid. It's like stealing candy from a baby.

I've got a problem with women like you guys it's just the opposite. To many women to choose from can mess with your head. Long story but just think about it.

Hung out with my old roommate this past weekend. I think I'm better looking than him overall, but he's still in shape and is 6'4 probably under two bills.. I'm 6'0 and 220lbs.

He got right swiped with at least half a dozen Tinderellas in the span of three days.

Me, with a headstart? 0.

You're assuming there are "options"..

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 06:30 PM
You either see the glass half full or half empty. Now we now how you see it.

Change that input and some radical things will happen to you!

I simply choose the glasses that are half full, my friend.

luv
05-21-2015, 06:55 PM

How's your current "luv" interest going? Still going?

Six months on Tuesday. :D

Eureka
05-21-2015, 08:40 PM
Hung out with my old roommate this past weekend. I think I'm better looking than him overall, but he's still in shape and is 6'4 probably under two bills.. I'm 6'0 and 220lbs.

He got right swiped with at least half a dozen Tinderellas in the span of three days.

Me, with a headstart? 0.

You're assuming there are "options"..

Ouch. You need better pics bro. Ever have someone take your pic who knows what the f@&$ they are doing? Got to give your best shot.

Yoda would dance around you and quote you the f@&$ up over your excuses regarding the opposite sex.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-21-2015, 08:44 PM
Eureka, how many side pieces do you have?

Eureka
05-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Six months on Tuesday. :D

Awesome! Hey you really took steps to improve yourself physically and that has spread to other parts of your life. I'm just some stranger saying right on!

You should be spitting more advice in this thread.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2015, 08:51 PM

Luv's advice: have a vagina.

tk13
05-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Ouch. You need better pics bro. Ever have someone take your pic who knows what the f@&$ they are doing? Got to give your best shot.

Yoda would dance around you and quote you the f@&$ up over your excuses regarding the opposite sex.

I would guess his profile says "Prepare to be disappointed. Swipe left. You're probably going to hate me anyway."

Eureka
05-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Eureka, how many side pieces do you have?

None I'm really interested in. I've been more of a quality not quantity thing lately. Chemistry and all. My story is I had two long relationships in my 20's and now in my early 30's I've been single for a bit by choice but I want to find the right woman like any other single guy.

luv
05-21-2015, 09:20 PM
Awesome! Hey you really took steps to improve yourself physically and that has spread to other parts of your life. I'm just some stranger saying right on!

I tend to come across as "rubbing it in", so I browse. Plus, it was just dumb luck. I sent a guy a message on OKC, we chatted a bit, texted, and set up a date. It's completely on him that it's worked out. He's pretty amazing to have put up with me.

My main advice is, while not "settling", don't expect perfection. Sometimes there's a diamond in the rough.

Discuss Thrower
05-21-2015, 09:22 PM
I would guess his profile says "Prepare to be disappointed. Swipe left. You're probably going to hate me anyway."

Nobody reads those bios and mine is usually something obviously not serious.

Like right now, I say I don't Text dick pics, I Polaroid then and then mail them.

ThaVirus
05-21-2015, 09:36 PM

Heh. Yep.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 12:58 AM

I look no better with professional photography than I do with a pic taken by a jerkoff off the street with a DSLR.

Valiant
05-22-2015, 01:06 AM
Damn, $750 to rent a house? It's $850 at the absolute minimum to rent an apartment where I am.

That's bullshit.

Depending on the areas of the city you can get apartments for 350-400 and houses for 600. I would not want to live in them. But they are there.

Valiant
05-22-2015, 01:09 AM
Clay, if you are athletic at all.. I suggest kccrew.com coed sports league. Meet lots of single women there and expand people you know.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 01:12 AM
Clay, if you are athletic at all.. I suggest kccrew.com coed sports league. Meet lots of single women there and expand people you know.

Do the women carry signs that say "SINGLE MOTHER" or "STD FREE?"

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Do the women carry signs that say "SINGLE MOTHER" or "STD FREE?"

Single mothers generally don't have time to play coed softball. C'mon now.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Single mothers generally don't have time to play coed softball. C'mon now.

You're missing the point. I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.

Let me know if there are any singles clubs for atheists, though.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 01:19 AM
You're missing the point. I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.

http://reddit.com/atheists

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 01:23 AM
http://reddit.com/atheists

And I'm sure all of those women are under 175 pounds.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 01:27 AM
And I'm sure all of those women are under 175 pounds.

You never know man.

luv
05-22-2015, 07:39 AM

It's kind of amazing how many people around here are Christian just because it seems to be the socially acceptable thing to be. It's like no one thinks for themselves. I'd find another word to use instead of Atheist. Whenever you say that, people look at you like you worship Satan or something. Uh..hello...atheist means I don't believe in any of that.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 08:02 AM
Sounds like the other guy will win unless you make a move.

Aaaaaand you were exactly right.

DiaperBoy27
05-22-2015, 09:36 AM

So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-22-2015, 12:35 PM
Aaaaaand you were exactly right.

He will hit it and quit it my friend

MahiMike
05-22-2015, 12:38 PM
Love sucks.

Titty Meat
05-22-2015, 12:43 PM
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.

How would you date someone if they aren't a target?

Katipan
05-22-2015, 12:46 PM
Love sucks.

Love is fantastic. Even when one ends you get to experience it all over again with someone new. Only time you can chase the same high.

Katipan
05-22-2015, 12:47 PM

Yeah. What he said.

keg in kc
05-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Women make great friends except for the whole "completely irrational emotion" part of the equation. They can turn on you in a heartbeat over anything, everything and/or nothing.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 12:50 PM
He will hit it and quit it my friend

I sincerely doubt it.

Like, this isn't even me being pessimistic.

Silver lining, of course, that with my track record of being irresistible to other dude's serious girlfriends and fiancee, that I probably have better odds with this woman being taken than I did with her being single.

After exercising for the last hour for the first time in a year, I've found that I give incredibly fewer fucks about the whole thing now. Now my major concern is finding something out of the 20 different foods I eat that won't totally undo my workout progress today. THAT is the real struggle.

Katipan
05-22-2015, 12:51 PM
Women make great friends except for the whole "completely irrational emotion" part of the equation. They can turn on you in a heartbeat over anything, everything and/or nothing.

I know some heterosexual men that will give eachother a quick nut tap upon greeting.

Don't tell us about irrational.

eDave
05-22-2015, 12:56 PM
I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.

I'm imagining this before you engage:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r8jOLnUScyQ/UKLwZal6gkI/AAAAAAAAApE/YIc5Pt--vJA/s1600/AlbertEinsteinoffice1-620x574.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 12:57 PM
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them?

Yes. It's a numbers game.

In the time I could talk to 10 women at a bar, one of which I might be compatible with if I'm lucky, I can probably find 10 girls I already know I have things in common with online.

Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.

Yeah, not really. I don't want to hang out with ugly chicks, and I want to fuck the hot ones. All of them. All of the time.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm imagining this before you engage:

A woman must pass a certain number of filters before she gets me to buy her anything.

keg in kc
05-22-2015, 12:58 PM
I don't think nut taps have much to do with irrational emotion. More a lack of maturity.

We men do have our own wacky cycles and anyone with or without external genitalia can be unstable at times, but I don't think we're in the same ballpark as a gender in general terms when it comes to emotional swings and/or a fickle nature.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 12:59 PM
I'd be okay with just some noodling for maybe 30 minutes every fifth day or so. I'm not asking for the moon here or anything. Just someone to keep me company that isn't a dude, isn't dating / engaged / married to a dude, my cat or my mother.

eDave
05-22-2015, 12:59 PM
A woman must pass a certain number of filters before she gets me to buy her anything.

Ha! You run a spreadsheet?

KC native
05-22-2015, 01:01 PM
Love is fantastic. Even when one ends you get to experience it all over again with someone new. Only time you can chase the same high.

Incorrect. If you have a titanium nail rig for dabs for your bong, you can chase the feeling of the first time you ever got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high.

Katipan
05-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Incorrect. If you have a titanium nail rig for dabs for your bong, you can chase the feeling of the first time you ever got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high.

I will be the crazy old lady in the mountains rocking on the porch with my pretty little .45, my glass bowl, and my flower. I feel like a crackhead when I'm dabbing.

Only people born after 1980 like the fuss.

Katipan
05-22-2015, 01:13 PM
I don't think nut taps have much to do with irrational emotion. More a lack of maturity.

We men do have our own wacky cycles and anyone with or without external genitalia can be unstable at times, but I don't think we're in the same ballpark as a gender in general terms when it comes to emotional swings and/or a fickle nature.

It's an irrational greeting. Thus is your species ill qualified to determine the rationality of our emotions. If you need more examples of irrational male behavior I'm sure we could rack our brains.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 01:18 PM
Ha! You run a spreadsheet?

A mental one, yes.

KC native
05-22-2015, 01:29 PM
I will be the crazy old lady in the mountains rocking on the porch with my pretty little .45, my glass bowl, and my flower. I feel like a crackhead when I'm dabbing.

Only people born after 1980 like the fuss.

Or during 1980.

Katipan
05-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Or during 1980.

Also, I literally can't successfully operate a hemp wick. The last thing I should have in my hand when I'm stoned is a perpetual flame. It's a damn good thing I'm good in bed.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 01:41 PM
It's an irrational greeting. Thus is your species ill qualified to determine the rationality of our emotions. If you need more examples of irrational male behavior I'm sure we could rack our brains.

Going to war for Helen of Troy.

Paying a 500%+ mark up on a crystallized form of the most common non-gaseous element on Earth to prove one's fitness for lifelong commitment.

Risk neurological damage by running full speed into other guys running full speed whilst wearing plastic armor.

et cetera

KC native
05-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Also, I literally can't successfully operate a hemp wick. The last thing I should have in my hand when I'm stoned is a perpetual flame. It's a damn good thing I'm good in bed.

Hemp wicks are for dirty hippies.

eDave
05-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Hemp wicks are for dirty hippies.

All the rage with the kids. I prefer my Bic. Red so it stands out when I lose it.

Besides, how do you fap with a bowl in one hand and a hemp wick in the other. I imagine is smells like burnt pubes.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2015, 02:03 PM
All the rage with the kids. I prefer my Bic. Red so it stands out when I lose it.

Besides, how do you fap with a bowl in one hand and a hemp wick in the other. I imagine is smells like burnt pubes.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fnpO8_WwBjA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
05-22-2015, 04:38 PM
A mental one, yes.

I'm taking a girl out to see Leif Garret tonight. First "date".

We met, I asked her out, she suggested something awful and we are going with this. I'm looking forward to it. Not that hip on the woman though.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-22-2015, 04:52 PM
eDave is getting that knob slobbed on tonight.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 08:42 PM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11008580_10206456446551664_4319749078937868343_n.jpg?oh=474e68e9669305652b209bc34c7bb5b5&oe=55FB0181

ThaVirus
05-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Don't even get me started on engagement/wedding rings. That shit is so fucking pointless.

ThaVirus
05-22-2015, 09:22 PM
ROFL Love that meme. Dude's got her in the pile driver.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2015, 11:11 PM
Don't even get me started on engagement/wedding rings. That shit is so fucking pointless.

I've got two grandmothers to choose from if I ever give a girl a ring. :evil:

eDave
05-27-2015, 10:37 PM
Gotta date with a black woman this weekend.

Discuss Thrower
05-27-2015, 11:04 PM
I dropped a patio umbrella on a chick's head on Monday because I didn't want to put my can of beer down.

eDave
05-27-2015, 11:06 PM
I dropped a patio umbrella on a chick's head on Monday because I didn't want to put my can of beer down.

Well, if she sees you again, marry her.

Discuss Thrower
05-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Well, if she sees you again, marry her.

I didn't say I felt sorry for dropping said piece of outdoor furniture on her dome.

Discuss Thrower
06-01-2015, 05:51 PM
On the other side of relationships, I'm partially in charge of planning a bachelor party.

Made some phone calls today to line up transportation for the group of a dozen or so dudes.. a few hours later the groom texts me asking to get dinner because " his wedding is falling apart."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W1U29FZIZaM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Discuss will hook up with the bride to be?