View Full Version : Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

TLO
08-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

TLO
08-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Earlier today, I helped a couple of very attractive young ladies move a few things into their dorm room. They rewarded me by giving me their numbers. I'm bored this afternoon, and was thinking about texting them. Or should I wait a while?

Or I could just stop by their room? They only live a few doors down from me. :shrug:

Perineum Ripper
08-21-2014, 12:10 PM
Text and ask what they are up to..say you need to run to Walmart or something to pick up a few things..say you thought they might need some stuff since they just moved in and thought you could all go together

Discuss Thrower
08-21-2014, 12:12 PM
Text and ask what they are up to..say you need to run to Walmart or something to pick up a few things..say you thought they might need some stuff since they just moved in and thought you could all go together

Probably a low key way to play it.

If not then wait for a social event you're partaking in that doesn't involve starships or dragons and then invite them along too.

Titty Meat
08-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Earlier today, I helped a couple of very attractive young ladies move a few things into their dorm room. They rewarded me by giving me their numbers. I'm bored this afternoon, and was thinking about texting them. Or should I wait a while?

Or I could just stop by their room? They only live a few doors down from me. :shrug:

You made love to a young women this summer why don't you stick with her?

bdj23
08-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Things are going well with that new chick I met.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2014, 03:50 PM

Since he's in college. ...spread that seed

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Things are going well with that new chick I met.

Do tell...

Big Poppa Payne
08-21-2014, 03:53 PM

Go down there, knock on the door and ask them if they've ever seen a grown man naked.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2014, 04:01 PM
They call me Big Stroke

TLO
08-21-2014, 04:19 PM

We broke up. I got bored with her, and she was starting to take things wayyyy too seriously.

Bufkin
08-21-2014, 04:20 PM
What's the best method of asking a female stranger if you can give her a foot massage?

Canofbier
08-21-2014, 04:36 PM
What's the best method of asking a female stranger if you can give her a foot massage?

Put her foot in your mouth and ask her "WAPH YUH FABAH SAPP PAPHIPHA?"

TLO
08-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Put her foot in your mouth and ask her "WAPH YUH FABAH SAPP PAPHIPHA?"

I'm afraid I can not be spoken to like that!

bdj23
08-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Do tell...

We've been spending a decent amount of time together. She seems to enjoy my company as i do hers. We've gone out on a few dates, last Friday we had some drinks, she has stayed the night with me a few times.

I've out kicked my coverage several times, but she is easily the prettiest gal I've ever dated.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Lay the pipe well my friend

Perineum Ripper
08-21-2014, 09:24 PM
I haven't been on here to tell any of my wonderful dating stories in a while so I thought I would share one

Had a friend set me up for failure..he was wanting to date this girl but she wouldn't go out on a date unless her cousin went along..he is kind of a creepy guy who dates younger women..like he is 28 and dating 18-21 year olds..I told him that I wouldn't do it because the cousin would turn out to be a 15 year old farm animal or something crazy like that..he said he would prove she was hot..went to meet the girl he liked and she showed me pictures of her cousin..the girl was cute..I asked how old she was and I was told 22..I'm 27 so I was ok with it..so date night comes around..actually get along with the girl..friend and his date leave..my date and I are having fun in the truck..she says we need to go home..I ask where she lives..I DO NOT take women to my place anymore..she says we can't go back..I'm thinking she has a boyfriend..so I call her out on why we can't go to her place

She says to me she lives at home and her parents think she is spending the night with her cousin..I find that weird snd say if you are 22 why does it matter where you are..she asked me who told me she was 22..SHE WAS ****ING 18..still in high school

ThaVirus
08-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Shit!!!

TLO
08-21-2014, 09:37 PM
Shit!!!

Shit?

ChiefsCountry
08-21-2014, 09:40 PM
Clearly you guys must have the right jawlines.

ThaVirus
08-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Shit?

Damn!

Bambi
08-21-2014, 09:44 PM
I haven't been on here to tell any of my wonderful dating stories in a while so I thought I would share one

Had a friend set me up for failure..he was wanting to date this girl but she wouldn't go out on a date unless her cousin went along..he is kind of a creepy guy who dates younger women..like he is 28 and dating 18-21 year olds..I told him that I wouldn't do it because the cousin would turn out to be a 15 year old farm animal or something crazy like that..he said he would prove she was hot..went to meet the girl he liked and she showed me pictures of her cousin..the girl was cute..I asked how old she was and I was told 22..I'm 27 so I was ok with it..so date night comes around..actually get along with the girl..friend and his date leave..my date and I are having fun in the truck..she says we need to go home..I ask where she lives..I DO NOT take women to my place anymore..she says we can't go back..I'm thinking she has a boyfriend..so I call her out on why we can't go to her place

She says to me she lives at home and her parents think she is spending the night with her cousin..I find that weird snd say if you are 22 why does it matter where you are..she asked me who told me she was 22..SHE WAS ****ING 18..still in high school

great story

Pasta Little Brioni
08-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Legal so pound away. That is pretty funny though.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2014, 10:02 PM
So you didn't take the 18yo home? LMAO

At your age I would have been all over that. In fact...I was.o:-)

Perineum Ripper
08-21-2014, 10:13 PM

If she would of said 18 and in college I would of but 18 in high school made me feel like I was going to end up in a "Teacher's banging high school kids" thread

Titty Meat
08-21-2014, 11:21 PM

You didnt get laid then or now.

Discuss Thrower
08-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Clearly you guys must have the right jawlines.

Y'all keep flaming xztop for trolling.. or for whinging about his looks but I'm telling you having a lack of a manly jawline holds dudes' back.

TLO
08-22-2014, 12:18 AM

Nailed the prettier of the two tonight, while the other one was out getting drunk at some party. We went to Hyvee together to pick up a few things we needed for our respective dorm rooms. Ended up going out to eat, back to her room to watch a movie. And BOOM.

I love college.

C3HIEF3S
08-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Big Smoke, my man.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-22-2014, 01:42 AM
I'm lonely.
It's 2:30 in the morning , I can't sleep and only 2 bags of semen left.

Any suggestions ?

C3HIEF3S
08-22-2014, 01:53 AM
I'm lonely.
It's 2:30 in the morning , I can't sleep and only 2 bags of semen left.

Any suggestions ?

Hello lonely one.
It's 2:52 am, I have no suggestions for you.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-22-2014, 02:01 AM
Hello lonely one.
It's 2:52 am, I have no suggestions for you.

You sound Hot !

Want to meet up for coffee ?

ThaVirus
08-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Nailed the prettier of the two tonight, while the other one was out getting drunk at some party. We went to Hyvee together to pick up a few things we needed for our respective dorm rooms. Ended up going out to eat, back to her room to watch a movie. And BOOM.

I love college.

College girls are easy. Enjoy that shit, brother.

Titty Meat
08-22-2014, 10:17 AM

I love college.

Big dick Smoke

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4195/jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

Titty Meat
08-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Craziest women you've ever dated stories.

Let's hear them.

Dayze
08-27-2014, 11:06 AM
18?....that's winning

Hammock Parties
08-31-2014, 10:03 AM
So watching this.

<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wPEYvhOL_dI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaKCMan AP
09-04-2014, 06:32 AM
6 months w/ my girl today. :eek:

:thumb:

bdj23
09-04-2014, 07:33 AM
After droppin a bunch of $$$ on dates, her staying at my place multiple times and us doing it a handful of times I get friend zoned.

Fml

KC native
09-04-2014, 07:56 AM
After droppin a bunch of $$$ on dates, her staying at my place multiple times and us doing it a handful of times I get friend zoned.

Fml

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/54034550.jpg

bdj23
09-04-2014, 08:03 AM
We did have sex lol. It was pretty good too.

She was like "I like you, have fun with you, I am attracted to you, but I can't be your girlfriend.. "

Makes no sense man..

TLO
09-04-2014, 08:06 AM

She was like "I like you, have fun with you, I am attracted to you, but I can't be your girlfriend.. "

Makes no sense man..

What a bitch.

Canofbier
09-04-2014, 08:11 AM

Makes no sense man..

Sounds like you need to get a job or something.

KC native
09-04-2014, 08:13 AM

Makes no sense man..

Insanity wolf is always good for advice in these situations.

bdj23
09-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Sounds like you need to get a job or something.

Solid advice.

If I didn't have a job she'd probably fall in love with me.

Dayze
09-04-2014, 08:41 AM
I bet she "could' be your girlfriend If you drove a Porsche.

bdj23
09-04-2014, 08:45 AM
There's that too.

Well whatever, on to the next one.

Dayze
09-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Funny how chicks "can't" be attracted to a guy. Or they're not ready for a relationship......yet I'd bet $1k that if the same dude rolled up to the same chick in a Porsche a few hours after being told that by her, she be singing a different tune. I've seen that shit happen.

bdj23
09-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Sometimes I'm envious of teh gheyz.

ThaVirus
09-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Funny how chicks "can't" be attracted to a guy. Or they're not ready for a relationship......yet I'd bet $1k that if the same dude rolled up to the same chick in a Porsche a few hours after being told that by her, she be singing a different tune. I've seen that shit happen.

Oh, no doubt about it..

Just like if a 6 got rejected by a guy and came back with some perky Ds and a nice ass he'd probably be thinking twice LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
09-04-2014, 10:32 AM
She met a guy with more money a bigger Wang or both

bdj23
09-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Ex boyfriend perhaps?

I seem to have been the rebound for a lot of chicks throughout my 20's.

I'm not sure if that's a blessing or a curse?

ThaVirus
09-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Possibly a rebound. I've been there before and it can suck if you didn't know the situation going in..

At the end of the day, she probably did you a favor. You got some pussy and didn't have to deal with her bullshit for longer than a few months.

TLO
09-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Sex with an ex. Good idea, or bad?s

KC native
09-04-2014, 01:09 PM

If it feels good, then do it. Worry about the consequences later.

bdj23
09-04-2014, 02:09 PM

Depends on the level of crazy.

I had an ex hit me up a few weeks ago (I'm the most faithful guy in the world) so I didn't reply to her. I still wouldn't if she messaged me this weekend. She is the person the saying "the juice ain't worth the squeeze" was invented for. Which sucks because she is loaded and a demon in the sack.

On the other hand I had a gal who was an ex that we were each others fling/rebound off and on all throughout our mid 20's. That relationship ended on good terms and I always had a great time with her when we did hang out after we broke up.

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
I guess I can disclose this now - since we only lasted not even two weeks.

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Ok,

I was dating a girl in my condo - only like two dates.

She 'apparently' - ahem - is Shannon Sharpe's 'personal assistant'

No I'm serious - her employer is Shannon Sharpe - who apparently lives about 4 miles from here.

She drives there every day and claims she shops for him and had also mentioned she'd consult him on his fashion.

Hilarious - CBS does that shit girl! not you. LMAO

Fishy from the get go.

Anyhow - she had a TON of skeletons in the ol' closet. She bailed and I let her,

as I assure you - I would have kicked her to the curb w/in another week's time - I think she sensed that - and so she claimed it was me, prior.

This is common with big boned semi larger women.

Heck if she'd had eaten healthy - I would have been a lot more attracted to her.

But let me grab a picture.

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:26 PM

Makes no sense man..

you know what though? - someone out there will want to be your girlfriend - her loss. Move on.

ThaVirus
09-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Ok,

No I'm serious - her employer is Shannon Sharpe - who apparently lives about 4 miles from here.

She drives there every day and claims she shops for him and had also mentioned she'd consult him on his fashion.

Fishy from the get go.

Anyhow - she had a TON of skeletons in the ol' closet. She bailed and I let her,

as I assure you - I would have kicked her to the curb w/in another week's time - I think she sensed that - and so she claimed it was me, prior.

This is common with big boned semi larger women.

Heck if she'd had eaten healthy - I would have been a lot more attracted to her.

But let me grab a picture.

Oh, man. Is she white? Sharpe is probably porkin' her. You might be weiner brothers with a hated rival..

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Oh, man. Is she white? Sharpe is probably porkin' her. You might be weiner brothers with a hated rival..

Yes - white - I'm sure he is - thanks GOD i didn't tap.

I hope he comes after me - would love to sue an ex Bronco

and I have all my antenna's on - Just in case.

The Franchise
09-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Still waiting on the picture.

KC native
09-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Depends on the level of crazy.

I had an ex hit me up a few weeks ago (I'm the most faithful guy in the world) so I didn't reply to her. I still wouldn't if she messaged me this weekend. She is the person the saying "the juice ain't worth the squeeze" was invented for. Which sucks because she is loaded and a demon in the sack.

She sounds worth the crazy to me.

KC native
09-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Still waiting on the picture.

This

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Ok - but If I get killed/murdered - Clay can get in touch w/ me - and Phil has my mother's phone number - All 13k of you need to know this. I feel somewhat in danger doing this - w/ the Web being so searchable. But I brought it on, so.

KC native
09-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Ok - but If I get killed/murdered - Clay can get in touch w/ me - and Phil has my mother's phone number - All 13k of you need to know this. I feel somewhat in danger doing this - w/ the Web being so searchable. But I brought it on, so.

I will protect you.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/18/article-2103103-11B1FA95000005DC-39_964x563.jpg

bdj23
09-04-2014, 02:55 PM
She sounds worth the crazy to me.

Nah dude. Not at all. Money and sex are great but they aren't everything. She was a miserable bitch to be around.

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:56 PM
That picture was a long time ago - she's 30 lbs heavier, I ASSURE it!

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 02:59 PM
She proceeded to explain/brag about how many of the Bronco's she'd met, that concerned me too - I thought the funniest part was - thinking to myself - if this girl only knew how many of my CP brothers thought she was scum. SMH.

DiaperBoy27
09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Alright, for once in a long time I have a success story to share. Met a girl out with some friends, invited her to a pool party last weekend. She joined us, we cooked burgers, other guys were hitting on her, I just did my own thing. As it was winding down, I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink. A couple hours and a few games of pool (billiards) later, I brought up watching a movie. Head back to my place, of course we didn't get more than 10 minutes into the movie. It was early enough in the day that we got 3 rounds in. Took her home the next morning. We might hook up again tomorrow night.

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Alright, for once in a long time I have a success story to share. Met a girl out with some friends, invited her to a pool party last weekend. She joined us, we cooked burgers, other guys were hitting on her, I just did my own thing. As it was winding down, I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink. A couple hours and a few games of pool (billiards) later, I brought up watching a movie. Head back to my place, of course we didn't get more than 10 minutes into the movie. It was early enough in the day that we got 3 rounds in. Took her home the next morning. We might hook up again tomorrow night.

Ask her if she likes her hair pulled - heck it probably won't work out anyways - so just do it - it'll be an Alpha move, bro.

DiaperBoy27
09-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Ask her if she likes her hair pulled - heck it probably won't work out anyways - so just do it - it'll be an Alpha move, bro.

Every girl likes her hair pulled.

Simply Red
09-04-2014, 03:46 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/25z1dnp.gif

Hammock Parties
09-04-2014, 03:54 PM
I think this is more effective as a post, Simpleton Red:

bdj23
09-04-2014, 04:01 PM

Kliff Kingsbury is dreeeaaamy.

/yeshomo

Iowanian
09-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Getting Girls is easy.

Just duct tape your scrote to the back of your knees, jump from a building and land at their feet and throw a thong at them that says "wear Friday"

I call this new patented move "the panty dropper"

http://chivethethrottle.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/wing-suit-500-5595015614_7ec904b9a6_zwtmk.jpg

ThaVirus
09-04-2014, 04:33 PM

Truth.

Titty Meat
09-04-2014, 05:02 PM

Fml

This happened to me recently. Best advice is stop being a friend keep it moving to the next one.

bdj23
09-04-2014, 05:16 PM
This happened to me recently. Best advice is stop being a friend keep it moving to the next one.

That's what I did. Deleted her number and haven't talked to her since. I enjoyed her company and though she was stunning.. But I digress, there are more pretty ladies out there.

Canofbier
09-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Saw this on my Facebook feed, and it's a pretty solid read:

Fuck Yes or No (http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes/)

Think about this for a moment: Why would you ever choose to be with someone who is not excited to be with you?

There’s a grey area in dating many people get hung up on — a grey area where feelings are ambiguous or one person has stronger feelings than the other. This grey area causes real, tangible issues. As a man, a huge question is often whether to be persistent and continue pursuing a woman even when she seems lukewarm or hot/cold on your advances. For women, a common question is what to do with men who make their feelings ambiguous.

“She said she’s not interested, but she still flirts with me, so what do I need to do to get her?”
“Well, I know she likes me, but she didn’t call me back last weekend, what should I do?”
“He treats me well when he’s around, but he’s hardly around. What does that mean?”

Most dating advice exists to “solve” this grey area for people. Say this line. Text her this. Call him this many times. Wear that.

Much of it gets exceedingly analytical, to the point where some men and women actually spend more time analyzing behaviors than actually, you know, behaving.

Frustration with this grey area also drives many people to unnecessary manipulation, drama and game-playing. This is where you get rules about making men pay for this many dates before you can become intimate. Or how men need to transition from attraction phase to comfort phase by qualifying three times before they’re allowed to commence an escalation ladder.

These things may seem clever and exciting to some people who are stuck or frustrated. But this dating advice misses the point. If you’re in the grey area to begin with, you’ve already lost.

Let me ask again: Why would you ever be excited to be with someone who is not excited to be with you? If they’re not happy with you now, what makes you think they’ll be happy to be with you later? Why do you make an effort to convince someone to date you when they make no effort to convince you?

What does that say about you? That you believe you need to convince people to be with you?

You wouldn’t buy a dog that bites you all the time. And you wouldn’t be friends with someone who regularly ditches you. You wouldn’t work a job that doesn’t pay you. Then why the hell are you trying to make a girlfriend out of a woman who doesn’t want to date you? Where’s your self-respect?

The entrepreneur Derek Sivers once wrote a blog post (http://sivers.org/hellyeah) where he said that “If I’m not saying ‘Hell Yeah!’ to something, then I say no.” It served him well in the business world and now I’d like to apply it to the dating world. And because I’m more of a vulgar asshole than Derek is, I’ll christen mine The Law of “Fuck Yes or No.”

The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, they must inspire you to say “Fuck Yes” in order for you to proceed with them.

The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” also states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, THEY must respond with a “Fuck Yes” in order for you to proceed with them.

As you can see, The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” implies that both parties must be enthusiastic about the prospect of one another’s company. Why? Because attractive, non-needy, high self-worth people don’t have time for people who they are not excited to be with and who are not excited to be with them.

This may sound a bit idealistic to some. But The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” has many tangible benefits on your dating life:

No longer be strung along by people who aren’t that into you. End all of the headaches. End the wishing and hoping. End the disappoint and anger that inevitably follows. Start practicing self-respect. Become the rejector, not the rejected.
No longer pursue people you are so-so on for ego purposes. We’ve all been there. We were so-so about somebody, but we went along with it because nothing better was around. And we all have a few we’d like to take back. No more.
Consent issues are instantly resolved. If someone is playing games with you, playing hard to get, or pressuring you into doing something you’re unsure about, your answer is now easy. Or as I often like to say in regards to dating, “If you have to ask, then that’s your answer.”
Establish strong personal boundaries and enforcing them. Maintaining strong boundaries (http://markmanson.net/boundaries) not only makes one more confident and attractive (http://markmanson.net/attract-women), but also helps to preserve one’s sanity (http://markmanson.net/crazy-bitch) in the long-run.
Always know where you stand with the other person. Since you’re now freeing up so much time and energy from people you’re not that into, and people who are not that into you, you now find yourself perpetually in interactions where people’s intentions are clear and enthusiastic. Sweet!

The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” is applicable to dating, sex, relationships, even friendships. You may have absolutely nothing in common with that bartender. But they’re hot and are interested in getting down. Is it a “Fuck Yes!” for sex? It is? Then game on.

Wrapped up in that sweet guy who treats you so well, except goes weeks without calling you and suddenly disappears after a couple drinks and a round of the horizontal polka? Been wondering if he really likes you? Do his excuses of being so busy all the time seem legit? It doesn’t sound like the answer is a “Fuck yes.” Then it’s time to move on.

Making out with a girl at your house and every time you go to take her shirt off she swats your hands away? That is not a “Fuck Yes,” my friend, therefore, it’s a no and not worth pressuring her. The best sex is “Fuck Yes” sex — i.e., both people are shouting “Fuck Yes” as they hop between the sheets together. If she’s not hopping, then there’s no fucking.

(Hint Fellas: This is a great time to ask the girl why she’s not comfortable, and what she’s looking for from you. That, by itself — you know, treating her like a human and empathizing with her — often solves this “problem.”)

Want to date that woman you met last weekend but she keeps ignoring your texts and calls? Not sure what to say or do, especially since she seemed so happy to go out with you when you initially met her? Well, my friend, this is obviously not a “Fuck Yes.” Therefore, it is a “No.” Delete her number and move on.

Fuck Yes or No applies to relationships as well. My girlfriend works with a guy who got married because “it seemed like the right thing to do.” Four years later, he was cheating on his wife every chance he got. The marriage was not a Fuck Yes for him, therefore it should have been a No.

Sometimes The Law of Fuck Yes or No will apply differently on different levels. You may be a “Fuck Yes” for friendship with someone, but mildly excited to have sex with them. Therefore, it’s a no. You may be a “Fuck Yes” on banging someone’s brains out, but a definite “No” on actually spending any time with them. Apply the law to your decision-making as it suits your current needs.

http://markmanson.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1894768194_1358849240-1024x782.jpg
A common Fuck Yes response from a woman. Flowers and all.

But the real beauty of The Law of "Fuck Yes or No” is that it simplifies the problems you can have in your dating life. When applying the Law of "Fuck Yes or No,” there are really only two problems one can have.

The first problem is people who never feel a "Fuck Yes” for anybody they meet. If you are lukewarm on absolutely everyone you meet, then either your demographics are way off, or you suffer from a lack of vulnerability (http://markmanson.net/vulnerability) and are protecting yourself by remaining indifferent and unenthused by all of those around you.

Remember, it’s your job to look for something cool in everyone you meet; it’s not their job to show you. This is life, not a fucking sales convention (http://markmanson.net/its-not-a-conversation-anymore). Learning to appreciate people you meet is a skill you cultivate. So get on it (http://markmanson.net/connection). This doesn’t mean you have to fall in love with everyone who breathes in your direction. It just means you need to take responsibility for your ability to connect with the people you are meeting.

The second problem is people who never meet others who feel a "Fuck Yes” for them. If all of the people you pursue give you a mild responses, or outright rejections, then it’s time to focus on improving yourself. Ask yourself, what is it about yourself that would inspire others to say "Fuck Yes” about you? If the answer is not obvious, then you get to work. Build yourself into a person others would say "Fuck Yes” to.

And this is the ultimate dating advice lesson — man, woman, gay, straight, trans, furry, whatever — the only real dating advice is self improvement. Everything else is a distraction, a futile battle in the grey area, a prolonged ego trip. Because, yes, with the right tools and performance, you may be able to con somebody into sleeping with you, dating you, even marrying you. But you will have won the battle by sacrificing the war, the war of long-term happiness.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Life isn't that easy lol

bdj23
09-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I ordered that gal a little surprise off the internet.. Nothing much, but one afternoon she was bitching about having a bad day, so I thought it might cheer her up.

Looks like I got my moms birthday shopping out of the way a month early. Lol

Canofbier
09-05-2014, 02:36 PM
I ordered that gal a little surprise off the internet.. Nothing much, but one afternoon she was bitching about having a bad day, so I thought it might cheer her up.

Her lingerie collection was getting a little boring anyway - thanks!

Discuss Thrower
09-05-2014, 02:37 PM
... gaining burst...

bdj23
09-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Her lingerie collection was getting a little boring anyway - thanks!

Actually, it was anal beads.

Canofbier
09-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Actually, it was anal beads.

Hope they're XXL.

TLO
09-05-2014, 02:40 PM
I need to get laid. It's been like 4 days. :(

Canofbier
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM
While I'm in the thread, may as well update: I'm going to a night market tomorrow with a cute Indian chick who's a food/travel journalist and does MMA. It ought to be an interesting night.

eDave
09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Hope they're XXL.

ROFL

Discuss Thrower
I need to get laid. It's been like 4 days. :(

Poor thing.

bdj23
While I'm in the thread, may as well update: I'm going to a night market tomorrow with a cute Indian chick who's a food/travel journalist and does MMA. It ought to be an interesting night.

I think I'm gonna go to Hollywood and play poker. Maybe I'll hit on some cougars that don't know how to play blackjack?

KC native
09-05-2014, 02:44 PM

Curry scented choke out FTMW!

Canofbier
09-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I think I'm gonna go to Hollywood and play poker. Maybe I'll hit on some cougars that don't know how to play blackjack?

Poker? I hardly know her!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oShTJ90fC34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bdj23
09-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Heyyyyyooooo

-King-
09-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Ok,

Huh? Personal assistants ARE a thing. A lot, if not most multi millionaires have them.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Sooo . Dating thread huh !

Any of you dumbasses want to go out ?

TLO
09-05-2014, 07:14 PM
What are you wearing Hog?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Get xztop in this bitch

bdj23
09-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Get xztop in this bitch

I'm not sure if it was him, but I'll be damned if I didn't see someone who looked like him at Hollywood casino last night.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-06-2014, 08:11 AM
That time of the month sucks

Pasta Little Brioni
09-06-2014, 08:12 AM
I'm not sure if it was him, but I'll be damned if I didn't see someone who looked like him at Hollywood casino last night.

Did you see some dumbfuck in a beanie choke a bitch?

bdj23
09-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Did you see some dumb**** in a beanie choke a bitch?

He was dressed like a hipster doofus with some other dude dressed like a hipster doofus. No beanie. Some scummy looking hair-matted-to-the-side-of-your-head do. Tried to get a good look at the jaw - no avail.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Sadly there are many of his kind out there

Pasta Little Brioni
09-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Staying loyal is tough even when you really like someone

bdj23
09-06-2014, 08:22 AM
There is usually some talent at the casino, but I don't know why he would be creeping on women there? I should have snapped a photo.

Damn it.

Does he still post here? I wanna know if it was him.

ThaVirus
09-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Staying loyal is tough even when you really like someone

I've never really had that problem. When you're kind of lukewarm about the person you're dating, that usually becomes a big issue. But I've found when you truly like like someone (or love them, I guess) you really only have eyes for them.

Well, that's just in my experience. I know when I was really into a girl I never even thought about getting with other girls. Especially when I'm getting pussy 5 or 6 times a week.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Well not acting on it, but sometimes an opportunity presents itself

ThaVirus
09-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Oh, yeah. That's always tough.

Those whore just make it too damn easy sometimes. It's like dangling a piece of meat in front of a lion.

bdj23
09-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Well not acting on it, but sometimes an opportunity presents itself

I've never had that problem. I had an opportunity to cheat on my girlfriend once in Las Vegas in a situation where NOBODY would have ever found out and I didn't take it.

If I'm single, I'll put my dick in damn near anything. If I actually care for someone, I'm the most loyal person in the world.

Simply Red
09-09-2014, 07:26 AM
that girl called last night - think she wants to try again, that's what I'm gathering. We shall see. At this point I don't care either way.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Wife came home last night from work and I had dinner made for her. They she pulled me into the bedroom for some hawt hawt lovin. after that we went and ran 2 miles and had Ice cream at Braums...

Good times and good night with the wife. 22+ years and still its like we are dating in High School.

Simply Red
09-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Wife came home last night from work and I had dinner made for her. They she pulled me into the bedroom for some hawt hawt lovin. after that we went and ran 2 miles and had Ice cream at Braums...

Good times and good night with the wife. 22+ years and still its like we are dating in High School.

That's good Brian. I'm glad you're keeping it 'alive' - it's not easy to do. You're a good dude.

Simply Red
09-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Huh? Personal assistants ARE a thing. A lot, if not most multi millionaires have them.

I know - I was frustrated. Meh, I just talked out my ass. I'm good now. I think we're going to attempt friendship. It's all good.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2014, 08:10 AM
I know - I was frustrated. Meh, I just talked out my ass. I'm good now. I think we're going to attempt friendship. It's all good.

FWB?

Simply Red
09-09-2014, 08:11 AM
FWB?

Probably.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Hit it good Red

GordonGekko
09-09-2014, 08:50 AM
that girl called last night - think she wants to try again, that's what I'm gathering. We shall see. At this point I don't care either way.

This is a good place to be. When you're chill you'll drill.

bdj23
09-09-2014, 10:54 AM
There is this gal at a bar i frequent that always talks to me every time I see her in there. She is alright looking. Might try to smash.

Titty Meat
09-09-2014, 11:00 AM

It's for the better man do you still talk to that women? Like I said I was in a similar situation. I cut her off and she tried to flip it on me didn't talk for a few weeks she came crawling back still trying to play games though. I'd say let her go but if you're going to entertain her set strict boundaries.

bdj23
09-09-2014, 11:21 AM
It's for the better man do you still talk to that women? Like I said I was in a similar situation. I cut her off and she tried to flip it on me didn't talk for a few weeks she came crawling back still trying to play games though. I'd say let her go but if you're going to entertain her set strict boundaries.

I haven't spoken with her in a week. I ordered her that gift before we had that talk.

Oh well, I'm over it.

ThaVirus
09-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Currently trying to re-train myself how to have sex for longer than 2 minutes without a condom.

Discuss Thrower
09-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Had a dude tell me I need a girlfriend after I told him a looking at a sorority girl's ass and legs in yoga pants gave me a religious experience.

ghak99
09-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Currently trying to re-train myself how to have sex for longer than 2 minutes without a condom.

ROFL

Canofbier
09-09-2014, 01:42 PM

Angles, bro. Go with the flow when there's more to go, slam on the walls for empty balls.

ThaVirus
09-09-2014, 01:46 PM
I've been beating my dick like it owes me money but nothing prepares you for that feeling without a condom. I forgot how amazing it is.

ThaVirus
09-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Ex-girlfriend, who I was still heavily involved with, just told me she doesn't have feelings for me anymore.

I'm hurting, guys.

RobBlake
09-14-2014, 10:27 PM
Ex-girlfriend, who I was still heavily involved with, just told me she doesn't have feelings for me anymore.

I'm hurting, guys.

don't have sex with her at whatever cost.. feelings will only linger...

also.. when you are beatin the tbone.. practice stopping lol..

Titty Meat
09-14-2014, 10:30 PM

I'm hurting, guys.

Fuck her friends

ThaVirus
09-20-2014, 01:46 AM
I can't believe I was tripping..

There's plenty of pussy out there just waiting to be pounded.

ThaVirus
09-20-2014, 01:46 AM
#FDB

ghak99
09-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Too many crazy women in your life at one time will drive you insane.

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 01:29 AM
If there's anything I've learned... It's that if you have feelings for a woman that go beyond putting your pork steeple in her ham wallet, then you've already fucked up.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2014, 01:52 AM
You are a sad little man

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 01:56 AM
You are a sad little man

6'0 230lbs.

There's absolutely nothing little about me bruh.

Titty Meat
09-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Is there a reason to be friends with the opposite sex past the age of 18?

TLO
09-21-2014, 08:41 AM

I can relate to this post. LMAO

ghak99
09-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Is there a reason to be friends with the opposite sex past the age of 18?

Absolutely, just not very many of them.

If she's capable of being "one of the guys", she will eventually deliver you tail through her friends and women who she discovers are looking for a guy.

Hell, just being seen in public with a female who it appears you're not dating can be enough to flip a random females switch. It's some weird form of, "if she trusts him, I can to" shit.

The odds of getting a breakfast you can actually consume are drastically higher when emergency crashing at a female friend's place than a male friend's place.

Having a "date" to social gatherings when you're not in the mood to take some crazy ass chick you're banging can come in handy as well. It doesn't even eliminate the possibility of meeting someone while you're there.

If they're really cool, they're probably better at reading women then you are and can help you not wake up hand cuffed to the bed with your nuts glued to you leg.

Buck
09-23-2014, 08:05 PM
So I broke it off with me ex about 2.5 months ago. It's been pretty hard.

Anyways, I have a strict no dating a coworker policy, but I started working later hours and now I am here when the cleaning crew arrives every day.

There's this cute Mexican girl who I've become friendly with and she's giving me all the signs that I should ask her out.

Do you think that would be a bad idea?

Also I've never dated or even slept with someone who isn't white. Are Mexican girls crazy or what?

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Don't shit where you eat brah

Hootie
09-23-2014, 09:25 PM
So by having a strict no dating a co-worker policy, you really mean you don't have a policy on dating co-workers whatsoever

Simply Red
09-23-2014, 09:37 PM
The Denver girl and I are done - I'm proud to say. ...She was a little big boned for my tastes, anyhow. I'm not going to waste any time now that I got this new blow dryer - I'm hitting the town this weekend - flying solo and will figure something out, I assure you.

Simply Red
09-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Don't shit where you eat brah

I can verify this - recently dating a girl in my condo bldg. Yes - do NOT do anything of the similar.

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 09:54 PM
I showed my cock to a college coed a few months ago.

Lonewolf Ed
09-23-2014, 09:54 PM
The Denver girl and I are done - I'm proud to say. ...She was a little big boned for my tastes, anyhow. I'm not going to waste any time now that I got this new blow dryer - I'm hitting the town this weekend - flying solo and will figure something out, I assure you.

I wish you great success!

Don Corlemahomes
09-23-2014, 10:32 PM
So by having a strict no dating a co-worker policy, you really mean you don't have a policy on dating co-workers whatsoever

He's had a policy up to this point, but he is reconsidering due to the recent breakup and/or presence of cute Mexican chick who may or may not be a great Olé. He just wants to taco bout it. Would you want someone to be jalapeno business?

Don Corlemahomes
09-23-2014, 10:33 PM
I showed my cock to a college coed a few months ago.

Do you need a lawyer or therapy? I can't tell.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 10:40 PM

May pussy flow your way my friend

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Take her out and see what happens Buck.

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Do you need a lawyer or therapy? I can't tell.

The latter. I was drunk, and I thought showing my junk would be a little quid pro quo in seeing her fantastic boobs.

Didn't work that way.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 11:02 PM
Did she laugh or drop her panties?

Titty Meat
09-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Okcupid is the real mvp

Don Corlemahomes
09-23-2014, 11:10 PM
The latter. I was drunk, and I thought showing my junk would be a little quid pro quo in seeing her fantastic boobs.

Didn't work that way.

So possibly both?

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 11:12 PM
Did she laugh or drop her panties?

Neither.

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 11:13 PM
So possibly both?

If I'm getting therapy it's for the fact I can't speak without slipping into an Irish or Bluegrass accent or sound like I learned how to talk from Scooby Doo.

Titty Meat
09-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Discuss with all due respect im sure if you wouldnt take much you could get some draws

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 11:16 PM
So you aren't packing a shovel, but are not hung like a mouse either

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 11:16 PM
Discuss with all due respect im sure if you wouldnt take much you could get some draws

Take much of what Billay

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 11:17 PM
So you aren't packing a shovel, but are not hung like a mouse either

Apparently going to Pound Town in the brown 'round isn't happening. Take that FWIW.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 11:18 PM
Okcupid is the real mvp

Have not been there in months. You hitting anything good off it.

Titty Meat
09-23-2014, 11:18 PM
Take much of what Billay

Talk. I like you dude youre good people and im sure a women could see this too. Its just when you talk sometimes you come across as insecure. The past is just that learn and move on my friend.

Titty Meat
09-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Have not been there in months. You hitting anything good off it.

Thats subjective but i did get a free meal and a bj.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Apparently going to Pound Town in the brown 'round isn't happening. Take that FWIW.

Hit the pink and a finger in the stink?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Thats subjective but i did get a free meal and a bj.

Too many desperate broads

Discuss Thrower
09-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Talk. I like you dude youre good people and im sure a women could see this too. Its just when you talk sometimes you come across as insecure. The past is just that learn and move on my friend.

Thanks bromigo. Come to SGF and I'll get a beer or two.

Buck
09-23-2014, 11:55 PM

She works for a different company that cleans the building I work in.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-24-2014, 08:10 AM
She works for a different company that cleans the building I work in.

Then hit it and hit it good

Hammock Parties
09-25-2014, 05:10 PM
<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2alnVIj1Jf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
09-25-2014, 05:16 PM
haha oh man

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iUy3_kBme4M?list=PLt3u9VXV3UGRbaXgcKWmvo6P2Mr41DIDT" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katipan
09-25-2014, 10:47 PM
ROFL
http://www.420singlesonline.com/

COchief
09-26-2014, 09:05 AM
haha oh man

*fat guy pulls some ass*

That was pretty amazing, the girls in that city must be hard up. I really want to question the validity of the video.

Simply Red
09-26-2014, 09:09 AM
I don't really know what the deal is with me and Bronco chick - seems we can't entirely part. Not sure if I'm going to hit them skinz this weekend, yet, or not.

I MAY hit dem skins, doa!

Simply Red
09-26-2014, 09:10 AM
<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2alnVIj1Jf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm calling you out on a repost here!!

COchief
09-26-2014, 09:11 AM
ROFL
http://www.420singlesonline.com/

Christ, I wish MJ would just hurry up and assimilate into our culture. You don't see beersinglesonline.com or anything else of the sort. I bet that site is the equivalent of a trip to the green store, a collection of greasy stoners with an awkward unkempt girl thrown in here and there for good measure.

Not big on people that make MJ their entire life/persona either. It should be an afterthought on a person, not their complete identity.

Katipan
09-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Christ, I wish MJ would just hurry up and assimilate into our culture. You don't see beersinglesonline.com or anything else of the sort. I bet that site is the equivalent of a trip to the green store, a collection of greasy stoners with an awkward unkempt girl thrown in here and there for good measure.

Not big on people that make MJ their entire life/persona either. It should be an afterthought on a person, not their complete identity.

Its an everyday part of my life but this is the only place in the world I tell people that. It's insane anyways. Ideally every pot smoker would be with a non smoker. So there's more pot to smoke.

Duh.

COchief
09-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Its an everyday part of my life but this is the only place in the world I tell people that. It's insane anyways. Ideally every pot smoker would be with a non smoker. So there's more pot to smoke.

Duh.

Agree and same, wasn't pointed directed at "you". I don't like being lumped in with the basement dweller xbox masters just because I'm bright enough to choose green over booze as an escape.

Some people blaze and watch TED talks too.

Simply Red
09-26-2014, 09:31 AM
I blaze and stare into the wall out on my patio - it's a fun little session I have set up. Sometimes I'll play nerf hoop if I get a hyper high.

COchief
09-26-2014, 09:35 AM
I blaze and stare into the wall out on my patio - it's a fun little session I have set up. Sometimes I'll play nerf hoop if I get a hyper high.

Seems like you blaze and leave me hanging when I compliment your new ride and show off mine... :)

Katipan
09-26-2014, 09:35 AM
Agree and same, wasn't pointed directed at "you". I don't like being lumped in with the basement dweller xbox masters just because I'm bright enough to choose green over booze as an escape.

Some people blaze and watch TED talks too.

Patience! Been in a nice dispensary lately? More and more Im seeing stereotypical stoners being outnumbered by seniors, professionals, and WOMEN. (happy dance)

I don't know what Im going to do yet, but since Discuss won't tell me how to fix women issues on a large scale, I'm going to do something about the perception of pot. Or get high trying.

Discuss Thrower
09-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Patience! Been in a nice dispensary lately? More and more Im seeing stereotypical stoners being outnumbered by seniors, professionals, and WOMEN. (happy dance)

I don't know what Im going to do yet, but since Discuss won't tell me how to fix women issues on a large scale, I'm going to do something about the perception of pot. Or get high trying.
Dude. I wasn't trying to cure all the world's ills just merely pointing out something.

That and Meghan Trainor might unwittingly be the champion of obesity acceptance.

Katipan
09-26-2014, 09:43 AM
Dude. I wasn't trying to cure all the world's ills just merely pointing out something.

That and Meghan Trainor might unwittingly be the champion of obesity acceptance.

I wasn't accusing you of anything. Maybe Im a little disappointed that you can't give me an answer, but no more than I am in women.

Less than Nicki and Meghan.

Titty Meat
09-26-2014, 10:00 AM
Already posted those videos.

I don't think it proves anything other than girls hate telling the truth. I bet they lost the dudes number when they got home.

Titty Meat
09-26-2014, 10:02 AM

If you would leave your house you would notice that there doesn't need to be a beersingleonline because every bar you go to is filled with drunk single people who drink beer.

Titty Meat
09-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Amazing what weight loss and money does for confidence

luv
10-07-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm done. I've been putting myself out there all fucking summer. A girl can only take so much rejection. Granted, most of it is because I'm partially psycho (maybe more than a little). I just suck at dating. Why are there so many goddam rules? Why can't I just meet someone and hit it off? I've sworn off online dating. No more. I'm seeing someone right now, but I feel I've already sabotaged things. I should not be allowed a phone while I'm PMSing. I'm way too up and down emotionally.

luv
10-07-2014, 01:36 PM
I'm going to focus on the gym. Eat, sleep, and think gym. Maybe get into competing next year, or at least make it a goal.

Or maybe I'm just in a pissy mood. You know, that could very well be it. Still, If I'm no longer dating at this time next week, then I'm done. This shit just sucks...lol.

Katipan
I'm done. I've been putting myself out there all ****ing summer. A girl can only take so much rejection. Granted, most of it is because I'm partially psycho (maybe more than a little). I just suck at dating. Why are there so many goddam rules? Why can't I just meet someone and hit it off? I've sworn off online dating. No more. I'm seeing someone right now, but I feel I've already sabotaged things. I should not be allowed a phone while I'm PMSing. I'm way too up and down emotionally.

All of your problems in the world would go away if you smoked pot.

luv

I think you're right...lol.

Discuss Thrower
10-07-2014, 01:50 PM

http://www.ci.worthington.mn.us/sites/default/files/DARE%20Logo_0.jpg

Titty Meat
10-07-2014, 01:52 PM

Or if she just had a fuck buddy and some sucker who fills her emotional needs.

Katipan
10-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Or if she just had a **** buddy and some sucker who fills her emotional needs.

I agree but shes too genuine for that.

Pot is better.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Still, If I'm no longer dating at this time next week, then I'm done.

Holy shit. No patience at all.

Good things come to those who wait.

DaKCMan AP
10-07-2014, 02:03 PM
7 months.

Discuss Thrower
Holy shit. No patience at all.

Good things come to those who wait.

No, no they don't.

bdj23
I'm done. I've been putting myself out there all ****ing summer. A girl can only take so much rejection. Granted, most of it is because I'm partially psycho (maybe more than a little). I just suck at dating. Why are there so many goddam rules? Why can't I just meet someone and hit it off? I've sworn off online dating. No more. I'm seeing someone right now, but I feel I've already sabotaged things. I should not be allowed a phone while I'm PMSing. I'm way too up and down emotionally.

A/s/l?

Katipan
10-07-2014, 02:06 PM
No, no they don't.

GRAB HIM
TAKE HIM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/effgeevee/Grace-Jones-2.jpg

Katipan
10-07-2014, 02:08 PM
omg my other tab open?

http://shockvirus.com/scroguard-latex-diaper/

http://shockvirus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/scroguard1-21-679x456.jpg

“Step 1: Before sex, put on Scroguard™. Fasten any two buttons securely into place.

Step 2. When ready, put on a condom as you normally do, being sure to tuck the base of the condom inside Scroguard™.

Step 3. Make love. After sex, unfasten the two buttons of Scroguard™ and remove. Then pull the condom off.”

luv
10-07-2014, 02:35 PM
A/s/l?

LMAO

luv
10-07-2014, 02:38 PM
I've just been being "that girl" this week. I'm totally blaming PMS. My old insecurities tend to come out when I find it difficult to keep hold of my emotions (I think I'd rather have the cramps than this emotional roller coaster bs). I texted him to give him a suggestion on something for the weekend, and told him when I might be available this week if he wanted to get together before that. He simply say "Okay cool. Hope your day goes well!" I'm leaving it at that and seeing if I hear back from him by this weekend.

Katipan
10-07-2014, 02:41 PM
I've just been being "that girl" this week. I'm totally blaming PMS. My old insecurities tend to come out when I find it difficult to keep hold of my emotions (I think I'd rather have the cramps than this emotional roller coaster bs). I texted him to give him a suggestion on something for the weekend, and told him when I might be available this week if he wanted to get together before that. He simply say "Okay cool. Hope your day goes well!" I'm leaving it at that and seeing if I hear back from him by this weekend.

Chickie, I got a "hope your day goes well" from my muffin, and I know he's coming home tonight. You aren't a mean, disgusting, nasty person so theres no reason for you to ever believe the worse of any situation. And after 10 years of rah rah Luv, I'll shut up. You've really done very lovely for yourself and your self esteem.

luv
10-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Chickie, I got a "hope your day goes well" from my muffin, and I know he's coming home tonight. You aren't a mean, disgusting, nasty person so theres no reason for you to ever believe the worse of any situation. And after 10 years of rah rah Luv, I'll shut up. You've really done very lovely for yourself and your self esteem.

It's still new. We're not exclusive, so I'm sure he's dating other people. I'm not, just because I hate trying to date more than one person at once (I've been trying it all summer). It's just not who I am. That doesn't mean I expect him to be that way, though. There's just a certain insecurity in not trying to come on too strong whenever there's still competition.

Titty Meat
10-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Seriously Luv get you some D. This is where the aggression is coming from.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2014, 02:46 PM
It's still new. We're not exclusive, so I'm sure he's dating other people. I'm not, just because I hate trying to date more than one person at once (I've been trying it all summer). It's just not who I am. That doesn't mean I expect him to be that way, though. There's just a certain insecurity in not trying to come on too strong whenever there's still competition.

How long have you been seeing this guy?

If I'm with someone for more than a couple months I'm going to push them for exclusivity. I don't want to share.

luv
10-07-2014, 02:49 PM
How long have you been seeing this guy?

If I'm with someone for more than a couple months I'm going to push them for exclusivity. I don't want to share.

Not that long.

Titty Meat
10-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Not that long.

It's a turn off when chicks get like that after only a few dates.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2014, 03:03 PM
It's a turn off when chicks get like that after only a few dates.

I'm a 4/5-date kind of guy. If we're having lots of fun together and I've hit that shit to my satisfaction, it's time for me to lock you down. I'm putting in my claim on that ass!

Titty Meat
10-07-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm a 4/5-date kind of guy. If we're having lots of fun together and I've hit that shit to my satisfaction, it's time for me to lock you down. I'm putting in my claim on that ass!

Yeah 4-5 dates is a lot some sort of move should be made by then.

I remember luv telling us she started dating some dude right away which makes me think she rushes into things. Which easily scares people away.

ghak99
10-07-2014, 03:16 PM
http://s28.postimg.org/ti8mw5j4d/attentionwhore.jpg

luv
10-07-2014, 03:16 PM

I've been seeing this guy for about three weeks. We've been out 5-6 times. About two dates per week.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2014, 03:17 PM
I've been seeing this guy for about three weeks. We've been out 5-6 times. About two dates per week.

If you care about exclusivity bring it up next time you're together.

luv
10-07-2014, 03:25 PM

After the way I've been this week (too clingy), no way. I'm giving him space this week. I suggested weekend plans, so I'm making myself available for the weekend. We'll see what happens. I'm definitely NOT bringing it up at that point. I figure I'll give it a few more weeks and see how things go, if they do.

Titty Meat
10-07-2014, 03:30 PM

The man should make the move.

Katipan
10-07-2014, 03:32 PM
The man should make the move.

haahahah 2 of my most entertaining affairs came after I made the move.

Titty Meat
10-07-2014, 03:32 PM
haahahah 2 of my most entertaining affairs came after I made the move.

Go on....

Katipan
10-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Go on....

Oh stop it. :)

I'm just spontaneous and brave. And maybe a little impatient sometimes. But this is why you people are the only guy friends (exclusively mine) I allow myself anymore.

luv
10-07-2014, 03:48 PM

I'm just spontaneous and brave. And maybe a little impatient sometimes. But this is why you people are the only guy friends (exclusively mine) I allow myself anymore.

I'm from the other spectrum. I'm not brave. I've always been afraid that, if I don't, neither will he (for low self-esteem reasons). I've made strides in my confidence, but there are some insecurities that must just die harder than others. :)

Katipan
10-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm from the other spectrum. I'm not brave. I've always been afraid that, if I don't, neither will he (for low self-esteem reasons). I've made strides in my confidence, but there are some insecurities that must just die harder than others. :)

My bio-dad left me in a fire. It was an accident. He didn't mean to, but I was 7, ya know? He jumped out a window and I sat on a Barbie RV until I died.

Guaranteed the first 5 guys I slept with I picked because of that fuck up. Even to this day, ANYONE tells me they love me, I believe them. Why wouldn't they? But I am always always always mentally prepared for them to leave anyways.

So there is always and forever a level of detachment from me that I know is palpable. And I literally do everything in my power to make the life of my partner a happier, better, more peaceful place because of it.

So there you have it. All of my dating history, all of my bravado, all because of 7 year old girl's insecurities. You don't have to get rid of them, babe. You just have to tell them to shut the fuck up.

DaKCMan AP
10-07-2014, 06:02 PM

Yeah 4-5 dates is a lot some sort of move should be made by then.

I remember luv telling us she started dating some dude right away which makes me think she rushes into things. Which easily scares people away.

Pushing for exclusivity after 4-5 dates is rather quick, IMO. It can happen but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

luv
10-08-2014, 10:25 AM

Okay, so what do you guys think if I haven't heard from him for 24 hours after getting this text?

luv
10-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Pushing for exclusivity after 4-5 dates is rather quick, IMO. It can happen but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

I agree. I would think a month would be long enough, though, right? About a week and a half away from that.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Okay, so what do you guys think if I haven't heard from him for 24 hours after getting this text?

It's Wednesday. Give it until Thursday if your implication was weekend plans.

I agree. I would think a month would be long enough, though, right? About a week and a half away from that.

1-3 months.

luv
10-08-2014, 10:49 AM
It's Wednesday. Give it until Thursday if your implication was weekend plans.

1-3 months.

Thank you. For some reason, this makes me feel better. Being an over emotional female, the "I'm history" thoughts were starting to come to mind. It may very well be, but it's too soon to tell. :)

ThaVirus
10-08-2014, 12:30 PM
You're thinking too much, as most usually do.

Perineum Ripper
10-08-2014, 12:47 PM

Just wait till tomorrow evening then send a text saying something like "Hey how are you? Do you want to do something Friday night?"

If he doesn't respond by Friday morning you have your answer..if he does answer after talking for a few minutes you can ask him what he has been up to..that you were wondering if he was ok sibce it has been a while since you heard from him..don't make it a big deal but just ask to see what was up

Perineum Ripper
10-08-2014, 12:52 PM
On a good note for me..I might of found a woman who can make me quit running around banging dirty bar sluts..I wasn't and haven't been looking for anything and I walked in and seen her and she flashed me a smile and she just lite up..started talking a little bit..had to leave..she added me on Facebook..I sent her a message and we started talking..found out she had a crush on me..she is beautiful and funny..smart..I am actually wanting to see where this goes

Jimmya
10-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Get after it mac!

sedated
10-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Just wait till tomorrow evening then send a text saying something like "Hey how are you? Do you want to do something Friday night?"

I'm not so sure about that. She already sent a suggestion and mentioned the weekend. And this is after a few weeks and several dates.

If her problem is being clingy, then pushing for a date is just more of the same. Honestly, I think the best cure to clinginess is dating several people, that way you 1) don't obsess over a single person, and 2) can properly assess each person without some desire to not be alone getting in the way.

Perineum Ripper
10-08-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm not so sure about that. She already sent a suggestion and mentioned the weekend. And this is after a few weeks and several dates.

If her problem is being clingy, then pushing for a date is just more of the same. Honestly, I think the best cure to clinginess is dating several people, that way you 1) don't obsess over a single person, and 2) can properly assess each person without some desire to not be alone getting in the way.

Ah..well if she already mentioned about weekend plans and he hasn't responded then I would suggest just dropping it..if after just a few weeks he is freaked out about clinging then it probably won't work out

ghak99
10-08-2014, 01:12 PM

Has he made his intentions clear?

If you're 2.5 weeks into this deal, I think you're moving to fast. You're already looking forward by using the terms "we're a week away from a month" instead of "we've been dating 2 weeks". It may be small words and a matter of days, but they're early tells... and scary to guys who have been through everything you can imagine.

The last thing I would want to hear from a girl at two weeks in is "weekend plans?" and "oh hey, I'm free Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week". I'd much rather hear, "I'm going to watch the ball game Friday, stop by if you'd like" and none of the code words for I'm secretly making happily ever after plans for all of the next 6 months.

I'd suggest slowing down and decreasing the pressure.

DiaperBoy27
10-08-2014, 01:28 PM
There's a fine line between appearing clingy and not caring. I like to know where I stand, if I keep getting "I'm busy" without "how about another night instead", then I give up. I want some sign she is interested. I'd love for a woman to take even the littlest bit of initiative and not play this weirdo crap.

This all actually seemed easier when I was in my 20s, I'd ask a girl out, she would say yes, I'd ask again, she'd say yes, and we'd keep going until one of us broke up with the other one. Now I've got so many people in my ear about "act like this" and "act like that", and the women seem all over the place with what they want.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Diaper I have found the ones that act like that really aren't into you. If she is interested she will make time. It's still that simple, but can be tougher to find the older u get.

Simply Red
10-08-2014, 05:25 PM

I'm glad I'm a friend with benefits with you - It's helped us out in the long term.

Ty again dear.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Luv the dude will reach out if he's still interested. No need to press further. Also no need to worry at this point.

Titty Meat
10-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Luv the dude will reach out if he's still interested. No need to press further. Also no need to worry at this point.

You're probably sending her private messages bruh

DiaperBoy27
10-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Diaper I have found the ones that act like that really aren't into you. If she is interested she will make time. It's still that simple, but can be tougher to find the older u get.

Oh, I know. That's why I give up after asking twice. But then they keep sending random texts, wanting to get into a conversation.

luv
10-09-2014, 08:32 AM

He hasn't. I'm just going to start coming to terms that I'm probably history. I'm taking a break from the "hunt" for a while. Going to focus some more on some fitness goals.

Sorter
10-09-2014, 08:44 AM
My bio-dad left me in a fire. It was an accident. He didn't mean to, but I was 7, ya know? He jumped out a window and I sat on a Barbie RV until I died.

You're immortal?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/damn_girl_psych.gif

Katipan
10-09-2014, 09:28 AM
You're immortal?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/damn_girl_psych.gif

Explains a lot, huh.

Sorter
10-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Explains a lot, huh.

Me gusta.

DiaperBoy27
10-09-2014, 12:04 PM

Texting continued today, and we are set for drinks on Sunday. Maybe being busy wasn't BS after all, or I managed to play my cards right.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Texting continued today, and we are set for drinks on Sunday. Maybe being busy wasn't BS after all, or I managed to play my cards right.

The other guy probably blew her off ;)

Pasta Little Brioni
10-09-2014, 12:34 PM
You're probably sending her private messages bruh

How'd the dick pics work for ya?

Simply Red
10-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Wow O wow. I'm not sure - I just saw the girl I was dating a week ago in the parking garage, crying, holding her dog - she wrecked her car the last day i saw her which was Sunday. Just a fender bender - but she's carless - so she was waiting for a ride - otherwise she'd have had the dog leashed - so yeah - she was crying and said it wasn't me that she was currently upset about - and carried on to admit that it was her wrong doing in whatever relationship we had and it was her deal then she said she had something going on.

I really have no clue dudes - I guess I'm a naive punk bitch for giving her a second try, clearly.

I'm guessing she has/had another man. so yeah. Ughhh - I'm confused as ****. But I'll just march on, yo.

Katipan
10-13-2014, 08:04 PM
You deserve better than that visual. The crying, the dog, ridiculous.

love you mean it

Hammock Parties
10-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Wow O wow. I'm not sure - I just saw the girl I was dating a week ago in the parking garage, crying, holding her dog - she wrecked her car the last day i saw her which was Sunday. Just a fender bender - but she's carless - so she was waiting for a ride - otherwise she'd have had the dog leashed - so yeah - she was crying and said it wasn't me that she was currently upset about - and carried on to admit that it was her wrong doing in whatever relationship we had and it was her deal then she said she had something going on.

I really have no clue dudes - I guess I'm a naive punk bitch for giving her a second try, clearly.

I'm guessing she has/had another man. so yeah. Ughhh - I'm confused as ****. But I'll just march on, yo.

How old was this woman?

Simply Red
10-13-2014, 08:11 PM
You deserve better than that visual. The crying, the dog, ridiculous.

love you mean it

Please elaborate - you're the one person here who may actually have some legit advice. I don't know what you mean. Do you think she planned it? - because she didn't - at first she was talking on the phone to someone, then she asked me to come over there - so she then said what I'd typed above - She wasn't upset w/ me - but had something going on and then said she didn't mean to hurt me. And that was it - she had the dog to take him w/ her to whereever or whoever she was waiting for - this was nothing to do with me - at least I don't think it does.

Simply Red
10-13-2014, 08:13 PM
This is Shelly still Clay - she's 44 - you knew that - & I do still care for her even though I called her a fucking bitch Sunday night.

Simply Red
10-13-2014, 08:15 PM
She's on the phone.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2014, 08:15 PM
This is Shelly still Clay - she's 44 - you knew that - & I do still care for her even though I called her a fucking bitch Sunday night.

Why are you messing around with that trainwreck? Please just cut her OUT of your life.

You should not be dating women over 35, 36. Women over that age who are still single have issues IMO.

Katipan
10-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Please elaborate - you're the one person here who may actually have some legit advice. I don't know what you mean. Do you think she planned it? - because she didn't - at first she was talking on the phone to someone, then she asked me to come over there - so she then said what I'd typed above - She wasn't upset w/ me - but had something going on and then said she didn't mean to hurt me. And that was it - she had the dog to take him w/ her to whereever or whoever she was waiting for - this was nothing to do with me - at least I don't think it does.

No babe, I don't have any why she was there. I know that I'm always very aware of the geographical location of the penii I've seen up close. But I can buy that you guys ran into eachother on accident.

My problem is with the grown woman crying about God knows what like the man she's crying to is just some random guy and not someone emotionally invested. With vague innuendo and zero closure about anything. Or with the dog without a leash. I don't understand why she would have a leash if she didn't wreck her car, but standing there without a ride, she would skip it.

She doesn't sound like the kind of girl I want you to bring home to my mother.

But if I'm wrong, then it's cool. We'll go shopping for a bag for her to stick her dog in.

sedated
10-13-2014, 08:19 PM

Sorry, man. Been there. Only thing is to know there shouldnt be any confusion, nothing you can or could have done. Either there was a reason it didnt work or she has issues that other people couldnt solve for her. Sucks to be on the other end though.