PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Best BBQ joint in KC area?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sassy Squatch
09-06-2023, 04:54 PM
Q39 is objectively good but can't stand how pretentious it can be.

bdj23
09-06-2023, 05:04 PM
Q39 is objectively good but can't stand how pretentious it can be.

I can't get out of q39 for under $80 for two but the meal is always phenomenal. It's expensive but it is good.

Chief Pagan
09-06-2023, 05:21 PM
That sausage is incredible and spot on with the brisket. Yes you can't go wrong with really any of the big name places but not branching out to discover that there is fantastic BBQ out on the outskirts is really missing the boat.

When I visit family in KC, Hayward's in OP(?) is really close by. Nothing fancy, but I love getting a full rack of ribs to go. Simple to swing by, get in and out, and has the right amount of bark and meat tenderness, for me.

Wish I had something similar out here nearby.

BWillie
09-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Has anyone been to Wolfepacks new location that is the restaurant and not the food truck? Heard they ran outta food last week at 4pm (was like the first Saturday night they were open in the restaurant). Would like to see how good their fries are since they couldn't ever serve them at the food truck

Pepe Silvia
09-07-2023, 12:55 PM
Has anyone been to Wolfepacks new location that is the restaurant and not the food truck? Heard they ran outta food last week at 4pm (was like the first Saturday night they were open in the restaurant). Would like to see how good their fries are since they couldn't ever serve them at the food truck

Just picked some up now, their ribs fall off the bone, it’s officially my new fav place.

ptlyon
09-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Just picked some up now, their ribs fall off the bone, it’s officially my new fav place.

You like bone, Eh

alpha_omega
09-07-2023, 01:22 PM
Has anyone been to Wolfepacks new location that is the restaurant and not the food truck? ....

Have not. Interesting though, that location used to be LaSala's Deli.

If I'm in that area its usually for Caddyshack pizza, but we can give BBQ at the Wolfe a try sometime.

Continue with BBQ discussion.