PDA

View Full Version : Football Scott Pioli drafts dog killers

MrGiggity
05-29-2015, 03:48 PM
Seriously fuck this guy and fuck Scooter.

http://deadspin.com/falcons-lb-prince-shembo-accused-of-killing-girlfriends-1707772730

Second-year Atlanta Falcons linebacker Prince Shembo has been charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, a felony, according to WSB-TV reporter Tony Thomas. Shembo is accused of kicking and killing his girlfriend’s dog.

Falcons LB Prince Shembo Accused Of Killing Girlfriend's Dog [Update]
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the woman brought her Yorkie, named Dior (pictured), to Shembo’s house. On April 19 the woman left the dog home alone with Shembo, and when she returned, it was unresponsive.

Dior died at an animal hospital, and the next day, the woman told police, Shembo told her he had killed the dog. She then broke up with him.

An autopsy found that Dior had suffered “significant internal injuries and the cause of death was blunt force trauma.”

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.
Shembo was the Notre Dame player accused by student Lizzy Seeberg of sexually assaulting her. Seeberg claimed the university and police failed to properly investigate her allegations, and bullied her into silence. Seeberg later committed suicide. Shembo was never charged or named in connection with the alleged assault, but confirmed he was the player involved at last year’s combine.

“We are aware of the charges that have been filed against Prince Shembo. We are extremely disappointed that one of our players is involved in something like this. Accordingly, we have decided to waive Prince Shembo.”

In58men
05-29-2015, 03:52 PM
We still care about Scott Pioli? I moved on 2 years ago. You should do the same.

MrGiggity
05-29-2015, 03:52 PM
We still care about Scott Pioli? I moved on 2 years ago. You should do the same.

Don't click on the thread then. Dickhead.

Deberg_1990
05-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Bring him in for a look?

TribalElder
05-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Probably stepped on the thing on accident

In58men
05-29-2015, 03:55 PM
Don't click on the thread then. Dickhead.

ROFL

Just giving you a hard time man. Love you.

MrGiggity
05-29-2015, 04:07 PM
ROFL

Just giving you a hard time man. Love you.

I love you more.

eDave
05-29-2015, 04:10 PM
I love you more.

Still a shit thread.

MrGiggity
05-29-2015, 04:16 PM
Still a shit thread.

Eat my anal cheese goodsir.

Dante84
05-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Falcons just cut him

Dante84
05-29-2015, 04:21 PM
Also, it sounds like the he fucking stomped on the dog, not just a regular "kick."

I'd say a stomp adds another level of vile-ness.

MrGiggity
05-29-2015, 04:24 PM
Also, it sounds like the he ****ing stomped on the dog, not just a regular "kick."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3_DOKJZUjBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
05-29-2015, 04:27 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3_DOKJZUjBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Too soon.

MrGiggity
05-29-2015, 04:30 PM
Too soon.

ah fuck it.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-29-2015, 05:05 PM
Interesting. Does a decent player get cut for this? Naw. I mean, I have fur babies, it's disgusting. But what's more disgusting is that the falcons will try and stop the negative PR by cutting this scrub, but if it's Julio Jones? Probably no comment at all.

eDave
05-29-2015, 05:10 PM
Interesting. Does a decent player get cut for this? Naw. I mean, I have fur babies, it's disgusting. But what's more disgusting is that the falcons will try and stop the negative PR by cutting this scrub, but if it's Julio Jones? Probably no comment at all.

I have a feeling they will start to clean this up. They have too.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-29-2015, 05:13 PM
I have a feeling they will start to clean this up. They have too.

I hope they do. It's easy to cut a scrub, especially one with his background. Hopefully they start sending a message that behavior off the field and representing the brand will be enforced heavily. Although really, what difference does it make? There's always going to be shit stains in the world.

Dragonocho
05-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Drafting a guy with a violent track record is not an indicator. Candy wrappers are. Pioli will never get it. That's one less franchise we have to worry about now.

Marcellus
05-29-2015, 08:37 PM
In this world you are better off hitting or killing a person than a dog when it comes to public opinion.

This has already been proven with Vick vs Leonard Little.

Deberg_1990
05-29-2015, 08:39 PM
In this world you are better off hitting or killing a person than a dog when it comes to public opinion.

hehe, so true.....

Josh Brent as well

SAUTO
05-29-2015, 09:01 PM

I have a dog,(hell I just bought another tonight lol) it's almost like my kid. But I don't understand how that happens.

How does Vick get hit much worse than little, Brent, stallworth iirc?

Marcellus
05-29-2015, 09:12 PM
I have a dog,(hell I just bought another tonight lol) it's almost like my kid. But I don't understand how that happens.

How does Vick get hit much worse than little, Brent, stallworth iirc?

My guess is that people can see some of those events as accidents with no real intent where killing those dogs was no accident it was done with malice.

SAUTO
05-29-2015, 09:18 PM
My guess is that people can see some of those events as accidents with no real intent where killing those dogs was no accident it was done with malice.

Could be I guess.

Valiant
05-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Also, it sounds like the he ****ing stomped on the dog, not just a regular "kick."

I thought he was trying out for kicker with those injuries before death.

MotherfuckerJones
05-29-2015, 11:13 PM

If Julio did it, it's a public apology.

ChiliConCarnage
05-30-2015, 04:42 AM
I remember Hard Knocks his rookie year he seemed to be doing very well.

Bufkin
05-30-2015, 05:09 AM
I hope they do. It's easy to cut a scrub, especially one with his background. Hopefully they start sending a message that behavior off the field and representing the brand will be enforced heavily. Although really, what difference does it make? There's always going to be shit stains in the world.
Shembo wasn't a scrub though. Sure he was a 4th round pick last year, but he had a ton of upside. At best, he was our starting middle linebacker this year. At worst, he was a special teams gem. He was definitely going to be a swiss army knife for Dan Quinn because of his ability to do everything. Whether that's lining up as a DE, an OLB, or an MLB (his official position).

I mean yeah, he's not Julio Jones, but he was going to be a potential key piece to our new defense. This isn't the same as cutting a 5th string wide receiver or the undrafted gunner. Shembo had a chance to succeed.

cabletech94
05-30-2015, 06:43 AM

BAXTER!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

BossChief
05-30-2015, 06:58 AM
I really wish the miss would replace Pioli and Cassel with something more cheerful and not so full of gloom...

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2015, 08:11 AM
Let's take this opportunity to discuss Tony Turdzales, Grandpa Asshat, the "great" 2000's, Super-Fatty O-lines, and the Human Fucksti- I mean joystick.

Chief Roundup
05-30-2015, 09:42 AM
I thought he was trying out for kicker

They say he couldn't kick the weiner in a close game. So he thought he would show them how it was done. When he failed it turned to a stomp fest.

Too soon???

The Franchise
05-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Everyone forgets that Shembo allegedly raped a chick in college and then helped bully her into committing suicide.

Saccopoo
05-30-2015, 11:16 AM

Not in this dude's case.

He raped and assaulted a girl to the point where she felt that she had no other recourse than to later commit suicide (which I feel should then be looked at as a homicide level thing against the attacker).

Shembo got off scott free on the rape charge thanks to Notre Dame.

He's at least suffered immediate repercussions with this incident in that the Falcons cut him and he'll most likely be seeing animal cruelty charges at minimum.