PDA

View Full Version : Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

TLO
05-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Yeah but where do you meet women in real life besides bar's or churches or some shit?

Eureka
05-17-2017, 03:53 PM
Yeah but where do you meet women in real life besides bar's or churches or some shit?

You meet them IRL. Duh!

eDave
05-17-2017, 03:56 PM

Women do all those things. Even online women.

I met my GF of 11.5 years at a club. Turned around and there she was saying hi to me.

Titty Meat
05-17-2017, 03:59 PM

Through friends, gym, hobbies, work, etc.

ThaVirus
05-30-2017, 08:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/c434a158337dddceab11c913facd18b1.png

A man's gotta do, I suppose..

Discuss Thrower
05-30-2017, 08:25 PM
that meme lowkey sets black culture back 20 years.

fight me if you disagree virus.

TLO
05-30-2017, 08:28 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/c434a158337dddceab11c913facd18b1.png

A man's gotta do, I suppose..

https://whyblackwomenaresingleandwhywedateotherraces.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/black-women1.jpg

TLO
05-30-2017, 08:29 PM

fite me m8

ThaVirus
05-30-2017, 09:06 PM

How so?

ghak99
05-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Tig ol' bitties.

Discuss Thrower
05-30-2017, 09:39 PM
How so?

#whitesplaining

Titty Meat
05-30-2017, 10:53 PM
Ha funny this thread just got bumped. I got dumped by a women I've been with for nearly 2 years. I haven't been this depressed since I lost my mom.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-31-2017, 01:59 AM
Sorry to hear billay.

RobBlake
05-31-2017, 02:46 AM
Ha funny this thread just got bumped. I got dumped by a women I've been with for nearly 2 years. I haven't been this depressed since I lost my mom.

It will get better

eDave
05-31-2017, 02:48 AM
OK, I'll ask. Why did she dump you Billay?

Bet it was your fault. And I hope you are thinking about that now. In fact, look back at all your failed relationships. Are you the common denominator?

Eureka
05-31-2017, 03:46 AM

Go to the gym!

One door closes and another opens.

Titty Meat
05-31-2017, 05:32 AM
OK, I'll ask. Why did she dump you Billay?

Bet it was your fault. And I hope you are thinking about that now. In fact, look back at all your failed relationships. Are you the common denominator?

Our relationship got a little tough this past winter when I was having terrible anxiety/panic attacks. Fast forward a few months later her depression had gotten bad and last night out of the blue she told me she wanted time to herself while she adjusts to the medicine and deals with her depression. I asked if there was anything else she said that's it. After we took a break aka broke up she got home and sent me this long text about how she loves me. I of course didn't respond.

Skyy God
05-31-2017, 06:56 AM

Step 1: Have friends with single hot friends

Step 2: Talk to said hot friends

Step 3: ??????

Step 4: Profit!

ThaVirus
05-31-2017, 07:35 AM
Our relationship got a little tough this past winter when I was having terrible anxiety/panic attacks. Fast forward a few months later her depression had gotten bad and last night out of the blue she told me she wanted time to herself while she adjusts to the medicine and deals with her depression. I asked if there was anything else she said that's it. After we took a break aka broke up she got home and sent me this long text about how she loves me. I of course didn't respond.

Why are you having panic attacks?

Titty Meat
05-31-2017, 07:51 AM
Why are you having panic attacks?

I'm not now that I've gone on medication I had "health anxiety"

RobBlake
05-31-2017, 08:12 AM
Don't text it out... call

Pasta Little Brioni
05-31-2017, 08:21 AM
Get a bang maid.

She was probably getting plowed by another dude unfortunately and wants to test the waters with it.

Titty Meat
05-31-2017, 08:25 AM
Don't text it out... call

I'm goin no contact bruh

Dallas Chief
05-31-2017, 09:38 AM
I'm goin no contact bruh

Sorry for your troubles. More than likely she was gaslighting you, making your out to be the problem, instead of being straight about her own shady bullshit. Sorry, but it's probably true that she was up to no good.

Yeah, I would know. Just caught my now ex in bed with her chiropractor last Thursday. I knew something was wrong for at least a month. Something told me in my gut, a deep nagging pain to go home that day, in a monsoon. She tried to keep me locked out via the deadbolt, but garage door opener came in really handy. I dropped some personal bombs on her for a couple of days after, told people that needed to know what she was up to etc. Then I ghosted. Been a week now and I'm free of her self absorbed bullshit and well on my way back to me. It's funny how stupid she thought I was. Fucking idiot. I wished her good luck in finding someone that would accept her and her intolerable 40# ball and chain.

PS- Thanks Stevie Ray.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-31-2017, 09:58 AM
JFC walking in on it would be pretty brutal

Titty Meat
05-31-2017, 10:09 AM
Sorry for your troubles. More than likely she was gaslighting you, making your out to be the problem, instead of being straight about her own shady bullshit. Sorry, but it's probably true that she was up to no good.

Yeah, I would know. Just caught my now ex in bed with her chiropractor last Thursday. I knew something was wrong for at least a month. Something told me in my gut, a deep nagging pain to go home that day, in a monsoon. She tried to keep me locked out via the deadbolt, but garage door opener came in really handy. I dropped some personal bombs on her for a couple of days after, told people that needed to know what she was up to etc. Then I ghosted. Been a week now and I'm free of her self absorbed bullshit and well on my way back to me. It's funny how stupid she thought I was. ****ing idiot. I wished her good luck in finding someone that would accept her and her intolerable 40# ball and chain.

PS- Thanks Stevie Ray.

Wow thats awful and im sorry to hear that.

Sure she could be banging someone else but I dont get hst sense. She has been depressed randomly crying and isolating herself from everything except me the past few months. She just started taking medication and isnt sleeping or eating so I think theres more to it than just "I want to fuck someone else"

Pasta Little Brioni
05-31-2017, 10:11 AM
I don't know..that sounds like a guilty concious billay

ThaVirus
05-31-2017, 05:45 PM

Yeah, I would know. Just caught my now ex in bed with her chiropractor last Thursday. I knew something was wrong for at least a month. Something told me in my gut, a deep nagging pain to go home that day, in a monsoon. She tried to keep me locked out via the deadbolt, but garage door opener came in really handy. I dropped some personal bombs on her for a couple of days after, told people that needed to know what she was up to etc. Then I ghosted. Been a week now and I'm free of her self absorbed bullshit and well on my way back to me. It's funny how stupid she thought I was. Fucking idiot. I wished her good luck in finding someone that would accept her and her intolerable 40# ball and chain.

PS- Thanks Stevie Ray.

Damn, sorry to hear that, bro. Those gut feelings, though. They're rarely ever wrong.

So what's the plan? Any chance you can forgive and try and work it out? Or are you just done?

Dallas Chief
05-31-2017, 05:54 PM
Damn, sorry to hear that, bro. Those gut feelings, though. They're rarely ever wrong.

So what's the plan? Any chance you can forgive and try and work it out? Or are you just done?

Done brother. So much disrespect and zero fucks. You cannot tolerate that shit for even one second. I know who I am, and what I bring to the table. She will never be worthy of that. EVER. I can't have that in my life, that level of whoredom and low life behavior.

Listen to your gut fellas. Pump and dump should be your MO, until proven worthy otherwise.

ThaVirus
05-31-2017, 08:13 PM
Done brother. So much disrespect and zero fucks. You cannot tolerate that shit for even one second. I know who I am, and what I bring to the table. She will never be worthy of that. EVER. I can't have that in my life, that level of whoredom and low life behavior.

Listen to your gut fellas. Pump and dump should be your MO, until proven worthy otherwise.

I hear you. Just figured I'd ask because sometimes it's hard to let go. I get that..

Get out there and get your noodle wet. Best of luck to you. Keep us updated.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-31-2017, 08:54 PM
Done brother. So much disrespect and zero ****s. You cannot tolerate that shit for even one second. I know who I am, and what I bring to the table. She will never be worthy of that. EVER. I can't have that in my life, that level of whoredom and low life behavior.

Maybe you should provide her telephone number on here and we can have a talk with her. Maybe 5000 phone calls within a week will make her think about what she did.

Discuss Thrower
05-31-2017, 09:19 PM
Yeah, because that's not illegal or anything.

Demonpenz
06-01-2017, 12:03 AM
That is rough. It is an opportunity to see what kind of man you are and where you are at in life. If you can straight up be cold and go about your business get money take care of things then you are good. If you can't well you need to practice on being able to be a stone face killer through tough times. That doesn't mean you don't find a bro or a therapist to cry and let it all out, but you don't get too many times to really practice being the fucking man.

Dallas Chief
06-01-2017, 04:39 AM
That is rough. It is an opportunity to see what kind of man you are and where you are at in life. If you can straight up be cold and go about your business get money take care of things then you are good. If you can't well you need to practice on being able to be a stone face killer through tough times. That doesn't mean you don't find a bro or a therapist to cry and let it all out, but you don't get too many times to really practice being the fucking man.

I'm handling my business. I've had some beta moments over the past week that I'm not proud of, but since Monday I have gone full ghost on the entire scene.

Titty Meat
06-01-2017, 07:53 AM
As you should. Cheating esepcially like that is the ultimate sign of disrespect pretend she never existed in your life. Youll be much better beause of it.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Dallas and billay are goin hoggin :)

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qgu3Lnx.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 09:38 AM
That's a long wanking session

Dallas Chief
06-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Dallas and billay are goin MILF huntin

I'm out on that deal, too. That's what I had. Made her little girl my own. Ex used to stroke me with "you are her real daddy" BS. Never again. Under 30 with no baggage from here on, once I decide to get back out there. I'm more than capable.

It was an unfortunate experience. Beautiful woman, well put together. Good genetics. Completely corrupt and self absorbed in most of her actions though. A real phony with the church and charity stuff.

You will know them by their works...

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Fixed :)

Titty Meat
06-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Lol I'm out of the game for awhile I'll see what my girl decides to do in the mean time I'm gonna hit the gym extra hard and keep my diet on point and make new friends.

eDave
06-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Lol I'm out of the game for awhile I'll see what my girl decides to do in the mean time I'm gonna hit the gym extra hard and keep my diet on point and make new friends.

Hey, did you tell her you were going no contact? If not, I'd suggest telling her. Wish her well and tell her she has all the space she needs right now.

And move forward regardless.

Dallas Chief
06-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Hey, did you tell her you were going no contact? If not, I'd suggest telling her. Wish her well and tell her she has all the space she needs right now.

Horrible idea IMHO. Ghost. Begin now.

DiaperBoy27
Under 30 with no baggage from here on,

Women under 30 have a whole different set of problems, but problems nonetheless. Not to generalize, of course.

Titty Meat

I didnt. Figured id text her in a week or so to see how shes doing.

eDave
06-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Horrible idea IMHO. Ghost. Begin now.

Sure, but tell her why as he seems to want her back.

He's got it covered. Texting later is good. Now she needs to come to you. Period.

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 01:52 PM
I didnt. Figured id text her in a week or so to see how shes doing.

Screw that.

If she wants to be in your life she knows how to find you.

And even after that she may be playing games. I ignored a woman who broke up with me for months and out of the blue she started texting me again...was dating some other dude at the time. Not sure what the hell she wanted other than attention. I pursued her and only got shut down.

eDave
06-01-2017, 01:55 PM
You guys aren't reading his reason for the breakup openly. And I don't hear Billay saying "fuck you bitch" at all. I hear the opposite.

luv
06-01-2017, 02:14 PM

If you're end goal is what you get only from being in the game, then I would suggest not leaving the game completely. Just don't make it your main goal. Do what you do. Be who you are. If you feel the need to improve yourself, then do so. Have fun. Once I decided I was okay being me, being on my own (because finding someone is not a guarantee), and that dating was, at the very least, a good way of meeting people, I stumbled upon my "baby daddy". :)

luv
06-01-2017, 02:17 PM

Hint: If you're going "no contact", then just go no contact. :)
If she texts him, fine. If he's already moved on by the time that happens, if it happens, then it's her loss.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Don't contact her AT ALL. SHE ended it.

eDave
06-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Hint: If you're going "no contact", then just go no contact. :)
If she texts him, fine. If he's already moved on by the time that happens, if it happens, then it's her loss.

You are assuming he wasn't a complete asshole to her in the winter, where this started. Otherwise she wouldn't have dumped him. She's had depressive episodes before. Something this time is different. I've asked Billay to explore that.

One should self assess and act accordingly.

Let's ask him. Billay: Do you want this to work out?

If he wants out, then fine.

Titty Meat
06-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Yea I'd like this to workout for sure. Our relationship wasn't bad and we didn't have huge arguments the "bump" in the road was when I began having awful anxiety/depression def. Wasn't myself so I was more distant. She def. has always had depression with mood changes and random outbursts of crying. I don't think this is some act for her just to sleep with other guys she really isn't that kind of gal. It's a strange situation to be in. Normally I'd say either we workout our problems or there's the door but depression really is another animal and since I really do care about her I gotta do what's best and give her space.

So to answer your question yea Dave I want it to workout.

Dallas Chief
06-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Good luck billay...

Eureka
06-01-2017, 03:31 PM
The smart thing to do would be to order a bride from the far east! Get yourself some yellow fever. Just a thought.

BlackHelicopters
06-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Yea I'd like this to workout for sure. Our relationship wasn't bad and we didn't have huge arguments the "bump" in the road was when I began having awful anxiety/depression def. Wasn't myself so I was more distant. She def. has always had depression with mood changes and random outbursts of crying. I don't think this is some act for her just to sleep with other guys she really isn't that kind of gal. It's a strange situation to be in. Normally I'd say either we workout our problems or there's the door but depression really is another animal and since I really do care about her I gotta do what's best and give her space.

So to answer your question yea Dave I want it to workout.

Walk away dude. Permently.

TLO
06-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Go Hoggin / PGM

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Go Hoggin / PGM

Reeeeeeeepost

BlackHelicopters
06-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Track shoes dude.

BlackHelicopters
06-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Run away. Plenty of wet vaginas and dry anuses out there.

eDave
06-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Track shoes dude.

Yea, fuck her for having issues while I have issues.

Nothing wrong with both having issues. They just have to learn to live with them.

It's not like Billay has many other options.

Just fucking with you Billay

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 06:03 PM
I have dated two girls with depression. I know you probably have an urge to "be there" in some way for her even though you aren't together anymore, probably in some misguided hope that it will lead to getting back together.

It doesn't matter, at all. That's exactly what I thought when she dumped me, I would trickle in texts every once awhile, eventually just gave up in favor of fucking other girls. Ignored her for months and then she suddenly was interested in me...or whatever the fuck was going on at that time.

The other girl would get depressed when she came home to an empty apartment. She never told me a damn thing about it until months and months later. This is the same girl who would be over at my place getting her pussy destroyed every Friday night. LMAO

Just treat them like any other girl (unless they ask for something else). If they want emotional support above and beyond what you would give someone else, they have their girlfriends and therapist to turn to. That is not your job, unless they say otherwise. It's fine to give it, of course, but don't think it's going to lead to you getting back with her.

eDave
06-01-2017, 06:05 PM
I have dated two girls with depression. I know you probably have an urge to "be there" in some way for her even though you aren't together anymore, probably in some misguided hope that it will lead to getting back together.

It doesn't matter, at all. That's exactly what I thought when she dumped me, I would trickle in texts every once awhile, eventually just gave up in favor of ****ing other girls. Ignored her for months and then she suddenly was interested in me...or whatever the **** was going on at that time.

The other girl would get depressed when she came home to an empty apartment. She never told me a damn thing about it until months and months later. This is the same girl who would be over at my place getting her pussy destroyed every Friday night. LMAO

Just treat them like any other girl (unless they ask for something else). If they want emotional support above and beyond what you would give someone else, they have their girlfriends and therapist to turn to. That is not your job, unless they say otherwise. It's fine to give it, of course, but don't think it's going to lead to you getting back with her.

This is so fucked up, give the context of the breakup.

BlackHelicopters
06-01-2017, 06:09 PM

It doesn't matter, at all. That's exactly what I thought when she dumped me, I would trickle in texts every once awhile, eventually just gave up in favor of fucking other girls. Ignored her for months and then she suddenly was interested in me...or whatever the fuck was going on at that time.

Can't believe I'm saying this. But, good advice.

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 06:10 PM
This is so fucked up, give the context of the breakup.

It's not fucked up. It's the truth.

You know why she broke up with me?

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. She wouldn't tell me. ROFL

All I got was a "I can't do this anymore."

A few months later she could do it with some other guy, and then decided to text me again while they were STILL TOGETHER. For reasons I will never comprehend.

eDave
06-01-2017, 06:11 PM
It's not ****ed up. It's the truth.

You know why she broke up with me?

I DON'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE. She wouldn't tell me. ROFL

All I got was a "I can't do this anymore."

Billay knows why. I know why. Why don't you know why?

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Billay knows why. I know why. Why don't you know why?

No you don't. I have an inkling, maybe, that we were sexually incompatible, but no hard (snicker) proof.

It certainly had nothing to do with "being an asshole" or "not being emotionally supportive" or whatever bullshit you're currently thinking about typing. We used to cuddle on the couch and be real sweet and shit.

Considering she was grabbing at my pants the first night we met, before I stopped her, I probably should have been a lot less sweet and a hell of a lot more caveman.

eDave
06-01-2017, 06:19 PM
No you don't. I have an inkling, maybe, that we were sexually incompatible, but no hard (snicker) proof.

It certainly had nothing to do with "being an asshole" or "not being emotionally supportive" or whatever bullshit you're currently thinking about typing. We used to cuddle on the couch and be real sweet and shit.

Considering she was grabbing at my pants the first night we met, before I stopped her, I probably should have been a lot less sweet and a hell of a lot more caveman.

He has stated the issues started due to his issues. And would like for it to work out. This implies some complicity in the break up that should be examined before fucking the whole thing off. Results may vary, but he happens to like her. So...

You are such a waste sometimes.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 06:24 PM
She was searchin for a footlong

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 06:25 PM
He has stated the issues started due to his issues. And would like for it to work out. This implies some complicity in the break up that should be examined before fucking the whole thing off. Results may vary, but he happens to like her. So...

You are such a waste sometimes.

Wrong. Once a woman has made up her mind, there is no changing it.

Cut off all contact. It is the only way.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2017, 06:26 PM

This. This. This. This.....and This. She ended it for a reaon, whatever that was is meaningless. Besides, why would you want her back when she made you a second choice? You become a cuck.

eDave
06-01-2017, 06:26 PM

Bullshit. I'm proof. Shut up man. Help the guy out towards what he wants.

You are thinking through your brain, not his. Fuck man. Stop being a prick for once.

KCUnited
06-01-2017, 06:29 PM
"Random outbursts of crying". Be glad it ended now instead of later when you're tied financially, or even worse, have combined genes. Get your shit together then find someone else who has their shit together.

Hammock Parties
06-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Help the guy out towards what he wants.

OK.

Billay, don't delete her number, and if you DO, don't tell her.

I met up with Ms. Meds again after a few months when she started texting me again. At some point I casually let slip that I had deleted her number, because I had never expected to hear from her again.

That immediately disqualified me once again. ROFL

Women be trippin'

eDave
06-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Women be trippin'

Well yea. But he want's a chance. I offer guidance towards that end.

I also said to move forward regardless. If she comes around after he's moved on, then she dorked it up. Sucks for her, hirray for Billay.

Titty Meat
06-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Yup even though I want another chance I'm going with the mindset that it's over so I can't hurt like this again. Plus there is no rules saying I can't enjoy my summer being single :)

Titty Meat
06-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Plus dating fucking sucks. It takes literally months and money (let's be honest dating gets expensive) to have any fucking clue about the relationship. I downloaded the POF app and deleted it 5 mins later. So fucking depressing.

eDave
06-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Yup even though I want another chance I'm going with the mindset that it's over so I can't hurt like this again. Plus there is no rules saying I can't enjoy my summer being single :)

True dat!

RunKC
06-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Plus dating ****ing sucks. It takes literally months and money (let's be honest dating gets expensive) to have any ****ing clue about the relationship. I downloaded the POF app and deleted it 5 mins later. So ****ing depressing.

Don't take girls out to eat for the first date. Do something inexpensive like coffee.

Great way to weed out the high maintenance bitches and not burn a hole in your pocket.

Eureka
06-01-2017, 09:25 PM
Plus dating ****ing sucks. It takes literally months and money (let's be honest dating gets expensive) to have any ****ing clue about the relationship. I downloaded the POF app and deleted it 5 mins later. So ****ing depressing.

Billay you shouldn't think this way about dating. Go out and have some fun! Yeah, it cost to play but as the guy you control what's being done etc. I've always enjoyed rockin a 1st date. A better mindset will do you some good. All it takes is a cool chic and they are out there.

I agree looking online can suck if you're in the wrong mindset. Get back on and put some feelers out there.

Dallas Chief
06-02-2017, 05:57 AM

Like a broken clock, Clay is right at least twice a day. All that lies ahead for you Billay is more pain, anxiety, and depression. Cut it out now so won't have to deal with it after it has spread and completely consumed your life.

BlackHelicopters
06-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Run. Fast.

Hammock Parties
06-04-2017, 01:04 PM
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/536a53816da811f02569d09f-1200/1969-tipalet-wants-you-to-know-that-cigarettes-are-made-for-men-but-instantly-attractive-to-women.jpg

TLO
06-04-2017, 06:12 PM
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/536a53816da811f02569d09f-1200/1969-tipalet-wants-you-to-know-that-cigarettes-are-made-for-men-but-instantly-attractive-to-women.jpg

I've found most women don't like it having blown in their face. :(

RobBlake
06-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Yeah woman are stubborn and prob has friends that strengthen her caus. Just cut ties and move on

Demonpenz
06-04-2017, 07:12 PM
I have met alot of girls of late. Lots of them at the gym. I first start out by saying that I am enough and that I am perfect the way I am and if this goes badly then oh well I am out here trying. So I walk up to a girl and say excuse me my name is Ray I am shy and I am just trying to get used to talking to people. Girls laugh and I haven't had a rude one yet. If they don't want anything further they will break eye contact. If they want more they will throw you a bone like "Do you come to this gym often? or Are you from here?" Then you can talk for a bit to exchange numbers or get a facebook add or instagram add. The important this is to convince yourself that you are fine the way you are and the fun in life is mixing it up. I have the advantage because I am a standup comedian. Also your fall back is just I don't get out much or I am sorry I just got the silly idea. Either way you are opening the door that doesn't get opened for 99 percent of the men on earth.

Demonpenz
06-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Also important to note that masturbating and being single are pretty awesome in itself and sometimes you can get good vibes just making a connection. Some girls have awesome connections that you can get from them or you have connections you can provide. Every interaction should be a chance to bring something to another persons life even if it is just a lame ass compliment, but sometimes when I get someone a job just because I have the balls to approach people or pitch sales it is a good feeling.

Eureka
06-05-2017, 01:37 AM
I have met alot of girls of late. Lots of them at the gym. I first start out by saying that I am enough and that I am perfect the way I am and if this goes badly then oh well I am out here trying. So I walk up to a girl and say excuse me my name is Ray I am shy and I am just trying to get used to talking to people. Girls laugh and I haven't had a rude one yet. If they don't want anything further they will break eye contact. If they want more they will throw you a bone like "Do you come to this gym often? or Are you from here?" Then you can talk for a bit to exchange numbers or get a facebook add or instagram add. The important this is to convince yourself that you are fine the way you are and the fun in life is mixing it up. I have the advantage because I am a standup comedian. Also your fall back is just I don't get out much or I am sorry I just got the silly idea. Either way you are opening the door that doesn't get opened for 99 percent of the men on earth.

There is truth to this. The gift of gab can be learned and woman react to this stuff.

Hammock Parties
06-05-2017, 05:17 AM
LMAO

A girl I was briefly fucking in 2015 just added me on LinkedIn.

This should be interesting.

Eureka
06-05-2017, 10:49 AM
LMAO

A girl I was briefly ****ing in 2015 just added me on LinkedIn.

This should be interesting.

This is the reason one shouldn't burn bridges. You never know when you may cross it again and again and again.

Hammock Parties
06-05-2017, 12:49 PM
This is the reason one shouldn't burn bridges. You never know when you may cross it again and again and again.

I actually thought that bridge was burned. You can read about it in this thread. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=11680914&postcount=361)

I've switched phones since, and she doesn't have my e-mail, and my FB is locked down to outsiders. I guess I really rocked her world. ROFL

To be honest I'm not sure how she found me.

Hammock Parties
06-05-2017, 06:05 PM
"Want to catch up when I'm back in town?"

She gave me her phone # LMAO

Titty Meat
06-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Give her the D

Hammock Parties
06-05-2017, 06:11 PM
maybe i have a son LMAO

Eureka
06-05-2017, 06:54 PM
I actually thought that bridge was burned. You can read about it in this thread. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=11680914&postcount=361)

I've switched phones since, and she doesn't have my e-mail, and my FB is locked down to outsiders. I guess I really rocked her world. ROFL

To be honest I'm not sure how she found me.

Speak to her NICELY about the disposal comment. Then proceed from there.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Wear a rubber, dude

Titty Meat
06-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Its a shame we get the occasional drive by poster that comes in here and trashes the people in this thread. All of your advice has been good money! Got that I miss you text today after going NC ROFL

Hammock Parties
06-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Got that I miss you text today after going NC ROFL

Your reply should have been this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c-4gJflpsxU?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RobBlake
06-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Its a shame we get the occasional drive by poster that comes in here and trashes the people in this thread. All of your advice has been good money! Got that I miss you text today after going NC ROFL

Now you have the ball lol

eDave
06-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Now you have the ball lol

Yup. Great time to resolve some issues. Well played Billay.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-06-2017, 03:04 PM
billay is gettin him some makeup sex

Hammock Parties
06-09-2017, 02:30 PM
I recently enjoyed a same-day lay with a cute 22 year-old Korean girl who I met in a grocery store. OK, more a second-day lay I suppose. I met her on Thursday, we banged on the Friday, during our first ‘date’.

I was buying some sweet potatoes when I saw this cute, slender chick breeze past in hotpants and a vest. She paused in front of a display of batteries and spent ages staring at them.

‘You look like you’re choosing a special gift,’ I said, sidling up beside her.

‘Eh?’

She pointed at a battery in her basket, as though answering a question I’d posed.

‘Look, I think you’re cute. I’m busy now with friends but another time I’d like to take you for a drink.’

‘Oh. Right. I thought you just ask me about battery.’

I handed her my phone and told her to put in my number. As she did so, I asked where she was from.

‘South Korea.’

‘Well, at least it’s not North Korea,’ I said. She laughed and we parted company.

The next day was glorious again and she told me that because it was so hot she was going to go to the park again. I had no particular plans for that afternoon so I hit her back with this.

‘Cool – meet me there for ice creams.’

‘Sounds great,’ she said, with a flourish of incomprehensible emojis.

We met by an ice cream van at the park. I bought two cones and then took her over to a nice position on the grass overlooking the main playing field, where there was a game of rounders going on.

We played thumb wars, an old-school kino technique and personal favourite of mine. In the main though the chat was limited to pretty boring chode stuff about why she was in London, where she lived in Korea and so on.

Following thumb wars I leaned in to kiss her. The first time she turned her head. The second time and we were making out happily.

After we’d finished our ice creams I took her for a walk over to the pond to show her the ducks. Then I walked her out of the park and in the direction of my nearby apartment.

‘I haven’t been this way before,’ she said, looking around.

‘I just wanted to show you where I live,’ I said.

‘OK’

We got back to my place. I poured her a drink (some lemon-flavoured Malibu my ex left) and we found some funky house tunes on YouTube. A few minutes later and we were both naked, and I enjoyed her exquisitely-proportioned body.

The Franchise
06-09-2017, 02:33 PM
I recently enjoyed a same-day lay with a cute 22 year-old Korean girl who I met in a grocery store. OK, more a second-day lay I suppose. I met her on Thursday, we banged on the Friday, during our first ‘date’.

I was buying some sweet potatoes when I saw this cute, slender chick breeze past in hotpants and a vest. She paused in front of a display of batteries and spent ages staring at them.

‘Eh?’

She pointed at a battery in her basket, as though answering a question I’d posed.

‘Look, I think you’re cute. I’m busy now with friends but another time I’d like to take you for a drink.’

I handed her my phone and told her to put in my number. As she did so, I asked where she was from.

‘South Korea.’

‘Well, at least it’s not North Korea,’ I said. She laughed and we parted company.

The next day was glorious again and she told me that because it was so hot she was going to go to the park again. I had no particular plans for that afternoon so I hit her back with this.

We met by an ice cream van at the park. I bought two cones and then took her over to a nice position on the grass overlooking the main playing field, where there was a game of rounders going on.

We played thumb wars, an old-school kino technique and personal favourite of mine. In the main though the chat was limited to pretty boring chode stuff about why she was in London, where she lived in Korea and so on.

Following thumb wars I leaned in to kiss her. The first time she turned her head. The second time and we were making out happily.

After we’d finished our ice creams I took her for a walk over to the pond to show her the ducks. Then I walked her out of the park and in the direction of my nearby apartment.

‘OK’

We got back to my place. I poured her a drink (some lemon-flavoured Malibu my ex left) and we found some funky house tunes on YouTube. A few minutes later and we were both naked, and I enjoyed her exquisitely-proportioned body.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/45/45a6c4d1bbbcb503fa4a46e3763f41410d0a99e2a1ce61d427e97bb37e8c7d69.jpg

Fish
06-09-2017, 02:44 PM

‘Eh?’

‘South Korea.’

‘OK’

You are a pretty sad individual. At least you cut out the sentence about London experiencing the heat wave.....

http://www.returnofkings.com/122542/the-game-principles-i-used-when-i-picked-up-a-south-korean-girl

Hammock Parties
06-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Why you guys gotta ruin all the fun?

Titty Meat
06-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Going out with a gal for drinks and dancing next week. Should be interesting.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-09-2017, 10:38 PM
billays from the himalayas cmon he wants to lay ya...

Canofbier
06-09-2017, 10:53 PM

‘South Korea.’

I pulled my business card out from under my flair (scarf, Alfani spring collection) and handed it to her; although her face was stoic, I could tell she was impressed by my class and ambition: 'Gentleman, DJ, Orgasm Consultant'. I told her with to give me a call sometime if she needed my 'services'.

'Uhh, okay,' she said, legs probably quivering in anticipation.

'It's not just okay, it's o-lay,' I brilliantly replied.

My joke was lost on her feeble female mind, but she was so aroused by my confidence that she walked out of the store in the direction of the flat I share with four other grown men.

I'm writing this from my bedroom waiting for her - my stepmom gave me a ride back so I'd make it in time - will give you bros an update after I've had gotten my dick wet (had sex)!

God, do I hate self stylized "pickup artists".

TLO
06-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Going out with a gal for drinks and dancing next week. Should be interesting.
It's a suckers game man. She'll have you buy her drinks all while she's texting some 6'5 Sweedish fuck she met on Tinder

RobBlake
06-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Why you guys gotta ruin all the fun?

Dang daddy you feisty today

ThaVirus
06-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Dang daddy

http://i.imgur.com/Openb7d.gif

I don't think that's something one dude should say to another dude

RobBlake
06-11-2017, 02:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Openb7d.gif

I don't think that's something one dude should say to another dude

If a dude can't take obvious ridiculousness then they like dick

Nickhead
06-11-2017, 02:34 AM
did i mention i met my wife on the internet? :D

TLO
06-11-2017, 01:33 PM
did i mention i met my wife on the internet? :D

You're a lucky man. I usually end up going on a couple dates with girls and then they just randomly stop texting. It hurts man.... it hurts

Eureka
06-11-2017, 02:12 PM
You're a lucky man. I usually end up going on a couple dates with girls and then they just randomly stop texting. It hurts man.... it hurts

Atleast your going on dates. They did you a favor not texting back. Only hang with women that want to hang w you!

Titty Meat
06-16-2017, 05:31 PM
The single life has been fun to say the least. Besides hitting up the gym I've made it a point to go out of my comfort zone and meet new people even if that means I have to go see a concert by myself because my friends are lame. It's been fun this far.

Valiant
06-16-2017, 07:44 PM
I'm out on that deal, too. That's what I had. Made her little girl my own. Ex used to stroke me with "you are her real daddy" BS. Never again. Under 30 with no baggage from here on, once I decide to get back out there. I'm more than capable.

It was an unfortunate experience. Beautiful woman, well put together. Good genetics. Completely corrupt and self absorbed in most of her actions though. A real phony with the church and charity stuff.

You will know them by their works...

Was her name dawn.

Hammock Parties
06-26-2017, 04:54 PM
When she met me, I BLASTED through her shit-tests effortlessly, let her know I only wanted her for sex. The next day, she blows me, couldn't escalate due to logistics.

About a week later, I'm at her place, usual foreplay, and the expected happens. She refuses to fuck me, and then dawns on me: It was a shit-test all along. So I say "alright" in the calmest demeanor possible, get off of her, put my clothes back on, and leave her house, expecting never to see her again.

I didn't give a shit. The day after she texts me how I was an asshole for leaving her horny like that (LOL), I just laugh and remind her what I want, and if she can't provide it, I'm gone.

Fast forward a couple more weeks, she "admits" how much she's always wanted me to fuck her but she would never let me because she didn't want to get "attached" (LOL).

A couple days later (today), I fucked her. I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, and then fucked her some more. Afterwards, she bought me food and later paid for the movies, and blew me inside the theater.

I'm not even fucking joking. I've never felt more alpha, so this is what it feels like huh?

Hammock Parties
06-26-2017, 08:26 PM
LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/lEepBkT.jpg

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Met a cute 20 something from Arkansas that's fresh out of college. She's gorgeous.

Do you guys believe in people being "out of someones league" or is it BS?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-27-2017, 10:01 AM
Wine her, dine her, 69 her. Get her off and your good.

Bowser
06-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Met a cute 20 something from Arkansas that's fresh out of college. She's gorgeous.

It's only true if you believe it.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Tell her you want to Razeherback with baby batter

The Franchise
06-27-2017, 10:24 AM

There is no "league". Go get what you want.

Discuss Thrower
06-27-2017, 10:25 AM
It's only true if you believe it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

... [W]e also (correctly if not consciously) intuit that we will have a more successful relationship if our partner matches our own level of physical attractiveness (Montoya, 2008). (https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-and-mating/201606/should-you-date-out-your-league)

TLO
06-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Got laid last night for the first time in like 7 months. PBJ PBJ PBJ

This was our 4th date - things are going well.

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 10:46 AM
Got laid last night for the first time in like 7 months. PBJ PBJ PBJ

This was our 4th date - things are going well.

First time since that girl with herpes?

TLO
06-27-2017, 11:27 AM
First time since that girl with herpes?

LMAO

No not the first time since then. And that chick didn't actually have the herpe.

ThaVirus
06-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Sounds like something a guy who recently contracted herpes would say

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:23 PM

What makes her out of your league? Or are you out of hers? :)

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Billay's a chub and she will ghost him.

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Billay's a chub and she will ghost him.

I'm in better shape than you

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 01:28 PM
What makes her out of your league? Or are you out of hers? :)

I never believed in the out of your league theory unless the women excepts a wealthy man. I am not so if that's a criteria I am screwed.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:31 PM
I'm in better shape than you

Unless you can see abs you best step off, son.

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 01:31 PM

You got ab definition yet bruh?

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:32 PM
I never believed in the out of your league theory unless the women excepts a wealthy man. I am not so if that's a criteria I am screwed.

She's fresh out of college. If she is looking for money, fuck her.

What she probably wants is a man who has a steady income with future growth. In short, a man who has his shit together.

And for God's sake, pay for dates. Dutch is for dicks.

Hammock Parties

There's a league for everything. Looks, money, dick game, personality, all that shit.

Hammock Parties
You got ab definition yet bruh?

What did I just say? Unless you can wear a size S with confidence please go back to sucking it in, fam.

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:33 PM

You recently posted a pic with your hand and forearm. It was fat. I was taken aback by it.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:34 PM
Do you own even one single slim-fit shirt, brah?

Bowser
06-27-2017, 01:36 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

Discuss is right, Billay. Piss on anything ever happening with this Arkansas girl, she is clearly out of your league. Just stick to backpage.com.

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:36 PM
Do you own even one single slim-fit shirt, brah?

You talking to me? Because I am 125 soaking wet. I do fine (pic will self destruct in 10m):

boom

Discuss Thrower
06-27-2017, 01:39 PM
Discuss is right

The wisest three words ever posted to CP's server.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:40 PM
You recently posted a pic with your hand and forearm. It was fat. I was taken aback by it.

That's utterly ridiculous.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:40 PM
You talking to me? Because I am 125 soaking wet. I do fine (pic will self destruct in 10m):

No, just Chubbay over there.

He needs to quit drinking.

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 01:41 PM
She's fresh out of college. If she is looking for money, **** her.

What she probably wants is a man who has a steady income with future growth. In short, a man who has his shit together.

And for God's sake, pay for dates. Dutch is for dicks.

We will see i'm not tryna date right now anyway. I've been having alot of fun man been meeting women left and right.

eDave

That's true.

Titty Meat

I am.

For a few weeks :)

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:42 PM
We will see i'm not tryna date right now anyway. I've been having alot of fun man been meeting women left and right.

Cool. Keep doing that. Builds confidence.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:42 PM
I am.

For a few weeks :)

Quit for a fucking year, pussy.

Bowser
06-27-2017, 01:47 PM
Clay is now busting Billay's balls about drinking. This is now turning into the official breakup thread of CP.

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 01:49 PM
Clay is now busting Billay's balls about drinking. This is now turning into the official breakup thread of CP.

Soon enough Clay will send me a PM informing me that we need a break.

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:53 PM
That's utterly ridiculous.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uFxikIlpnFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Canofbier
06-27-2017, 01:58 PM

What did I just say? Unless you can wear a size S with confidence please go back to sucking it in, fam.

http://i.imgur.com/YlaiGL7.png?1

Seriously though, I don't think a lot of women agree with your idea that "wearing a size S with confidence" is the bar for having a good physique.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Not even flexing and you can see veins. Let's just quit this fat arm talk right now.

http://i.imgur.com/FwwX24gl.jpg

eDave
06-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Not even flexing and you can see veins. Let's just quit this fat arm talk right now.

You posted one of your left arm not too long ago. It was fat. Perhaps it wasn't yours.

Or this one is your girlfriend's.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 01:59 PM

That dude is gross.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 02:01 PM
You posted one of your left arm not too long ago. It was fat. Perhaps it wasn't yours.

Or this one is your girlfriend's.

You're a shitty troll.

Canofbier
06-27-2017, 02:02 PM
That dude is gross.

Source: kids these days and their memes (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-is-the-ideal-male-body)

burt
06-27-2017, 02:04 PM

OH MY GOD, BECKY, LOOK AT THAT ARM.....

I like fat arms and I cannot lie.....

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 02:05 PM
Please leave, Burt, your last date was in 1983.

burt
06-27-2017, 02:06 PM
Please leave, Burt, your last date was in 1983.

No way fat arm......

eDave
06-27-2017, 02:08 PM
You're a shitty troll.

Probably because I am not trolling. YOU are. Billay came here for advise and you've done nothing but shit on him. You are a dick. Through and through.

Maybe it was an old pic, but it was posted rather recently.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 02:10 PM
Billay came here for advise and you've done nothing but shit on him.

This is the dating thread. Tough love is needed. I will dispense as I see fit.

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 02:28 PM

Seriously though, I don't think a lot of women agree with your idea that "wearing a size S with confidence" is the bar for having a good physique.

Interesting. I always assumed it was the douchey soccer look.

eDave
06-27-2017, 02:37 PM
No way fat arm......

I stand corrected on the pic. We worked it out off the line.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 02:41 PM

Confirmed to be my father's arm.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS NONE OF MY BODY PARTS ARE REMOTELY FAT OR EVER WILL BE AGAIN

DiaperBoy27
06-27-2017, 02:41 PM
She's fresh out of college. If she is looking for money, **** her.

I don't know if the majority of women fresh out of college are concerned about "future growth". IME, that doesn't come until they are closer to 30 and facing the prospect of having children.

eDave
06-27-2017, 02:46 PM
I don't know if the majority of women fresh out of college are concerned about "future growth". IME, that doesn't come until they are closer to 30 and facing the prospect of having children.

True. She's in the dating assholes period probably. Or the best beer pong, cup flip, etc. player. In that case, Billay is too good for her.

eDave
06-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Confirmed to be my father's arm.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS NONE OF MY BODY PARTS ARE REMOTELY FAT OR EVER WILL BE AGAIN

Just your fucking head.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Alright billay, for real.

Where did you meet her?

How long was the date?

Did you kiss?

How old is she?

What does she do?

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 02:56 PM
Alright billay, for real.

Where did you meet her?

How long was the date?

Did you kiss?

How old is she?

What does she do?

The Foundry.

No date yet. She was out with her friend I was out with mine she asked if they could sit by us as it was crowded. Me being gentleman I am agreed and struck up a casual convo. At the end asked for her # we've been texting.

She's a marketing consultant.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Age?

Don't pussyfoot around now, ask if she'd like to meet at place X at X time Saturday.

DO IT WITHIN THE HOUR

eDave
06-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Age?

Don't pussyfoot around now, ask if she'd like to meet at place X at X time Saturday.

DO IT WITHIN THE HOUR

Agree. Be cool but ask her out. Then don't be a clinger.

burt
06-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Agree. Be cool but ask her out. Then don't be a clinger.

As in???

burt
06-27-2017, 03:37 PM

too bad...."Fat Armed Claynus" has a nice ring...

eDave
06-27-2017, 03:38 PM
As in???

Learn to spell you neanderthal.

burt
06-27-2017, 04:39 PM
Learn to spell you neanderthal.

I liked it when you bagged on Claynus.... Now I am beginning to believe you're an ass to all..... Sometimes spelling is ignored in humor.....Oh....and I am NOT a buck 25......... AND my knuckles ARE hairy and drag the ground just a bit...

And to end it similarly....you douchebag.

lewdog
06-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Guys wearing slim fit shirts or size small are not the definition of alpha. If you wear a size small as a guy and aren't a midget, your girlfriend can probably bench more than you (This is not alpha).

Just having abs does not make you fit or ripped. For most it just makes you skinny.

Clay is making an embarrassment of himself in this thread.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Guys wearing slim fit shirts or size small are not the definition of alpha. If you wear a size small as a guy and aren't a midget, your girlfriend can probably bench more than you (This is not alpha).

Just having abs does not make you fit or ripped. For most it just makes you skinny.

Clay is making an embarrassment of himself in this thread.

I'm more comfortable in a medium.

Just saying Billay is a tub who couldn't rock my wardrobe.

And at 190 lbs with abs I'll let you imagine my physique. It certainly could be categorized as "fit."

lewdog
06-27-2017, 06:34 PM
I'm more comfortable in a medium.

Just saying Billay is a tub who couldn't rock my wardrobe.

And at 190 lbs with abs I'll let you imagine my physique. It certainly could be categorized as "fit."

That's true on Billay. I have tried to convince him to limit his drinking to one night a week but he's more frat boy than I expected.

Fair enough. The term fit is retarded anyway. I'm not sure my vision of abs and your vision is the same. I hear way too many guys talk about having abs when really it's just them being skinny with some ripples on their stomach.

ThaVirus
06-27-2017, 06:49 PM
If you can squeeze into a size small shirt weighing 190 pounds you probably don't even lift

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 06:53 PM
If you can squeeze into a size small shirt weighing 190 pounds you probably don't even lift

Depends entirely on the cut. If it's roomy in the upper body and svelte around the waist, you've got a perfect canvas to show off your bod. You don't want to wear it to a business meeting, though.

If you weigh 190 and CAN fit into one I'd argue you definitely lift as you're carrying a lot of muscle in your legs in such a case. It's certainly not going to be midsection fat.

lewdog
06-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Depends entirely on the cut. If it's roomy in the upper body and svelte around the waist, you've got a perfect canvas to show off your bod. You don't want to wear it to a business meeting, though.

If you weigh 190 and CAN fit into one I'd argue you definitely lift as you're carrying a lot of muscle in your legs in such a case. It's certainly not going to be midsection fat.

A size small does not fit the shoulders of any man who actually lifts. It's impossible. There is nothing roomy about a size small. Especially today's sizes, which seem to be getting smaller for many men's shirts, if anyone has noticed? Seems odd to me.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 07:06 PM
A size small does not fit the shoulders of any man who actually lifts. It's impossible. There is nothing roomy about a size small. Especially today's sizes, which seem to be getting smaller for many men's shirts, if anyone has noticed? Seems odd to me.

Depends entirely on the manufacturer and style. A Calvin Klein will run smaller than a cheaper brand.

lewdog
06-27-2017, 07:10 PM
Depends entirely on the manufacturer and style. A Calvin Klein will run smaller than a cheaper brand.

That is true. Seems the name brand stuff runs smaller. Interesting and I wonder why? More people with money tend to be thinner, and buying a size smaller makes them feel even better, thus always buying that brand? I have no idea but it's true about sizing in the past few years for men's shirts.

RobBlake
06-27-2017, 07:16 PM
If your fit and over 170 and over 5'5 and still wear small.. then you look like a douxhebag or not really that fit

eDave
06-27-2017, 07:54 PM
I liked it when you bagged on Claynus.... Now I am beginning to believe you're an ass to all..... Sometimes spelling is ignored in humor.....Oh....and I am NOT a buck 25......... AND my knuckles ARE hairy and drag the ground just a bit...

And to end it similarly....you douchebag.

http://hypeorlando-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/running-from-insanity/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/03/comeback2.jpg

srvy
06-27-2017, 08:00 PM
Who was a buck and a quarter? Holly hell in this here US of A and high protein diets thats bordering on crack ho territory unless your a midget. This is a order get to the nearest DQ and get a peanut buster parfait or dilly bar anything and do it now.

eDave
06-27-2017, 08:04 PM
Who was a buck and a quarter? Holly hell in this here US of A and high protein diets thats bordering on crack ho territory unless your a midget. This is a order get to the nearest DQ and get a peanut buster parfait or dilly bar anything and do it now.

I'm what you call "a hard gainer"

It's cool. I'm cool. You cool?

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 08:20 PM
If Clay was as fit as he claims he'd post pics.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Want to have a wet t-shirt contest, bud?

Titty Meat
06-27-2017, 08:34 PM

ghak99
06-27-2017, 10:37 PM
... size small.

ROFL

TLO
06-28-2017, 11:04 AM
Has anyone ever experienced a girl with a hairy ass? This is a srs question.

Discuss Thrower
06-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Has anyone ever experienced a girl with a hairy ass? This is a srs question.

Shouldn't be an issue unless you have a pressing desire to LICK A CHICKS ASS.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-28-2017, 12:02 PM
Get any stink finger lately, Discuss?

Skyy God
06-28-2017, 01:14 PM
I went out with a 4'11" chick Monday.

Was not expecting that from her Bumble profile.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-28-2017, 01:31 PM
Sit and spin

Titty Meat
06-28-2017, 01:31 PM
I went out with a 4'11" chick Monday.

Was not expecting that from her Bumble profile.

Get any stink finger?

burt
06-28-2017, 02:23 PM
Want to have a wet t-shirt contest, bud?

Still gay, I see....

burt
06-28-2017, 02:54 PM
... size small.

ROFL

Not Claynus' fault...he thought we were talking condom size....

TLO
06-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Shouldn't be an issue unless you have a pressing desire to LICK A CHICKS ASS.

But if I'm going down on her, and there's hair in that general area...

TLO
06-28-2017, 04:57 PM
But if I'm going down on her, and there's hair in that general area...

It just kind of bothers me. I don't like thinking about it

ThaVirus
06-28-2017, 09:00 PM
Who cares? Dive in that pussy. Use the hair as dental floss if need be.

Titty Meat
06-28-2017, 10:01 PM
Eat her out from behind

Hammock Parties
06-29-2017, 05:36 PM
welp

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/5581373-9515470499-tumbl.gif

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 05:39 PM
Single again cdub?

Hammock Parties
06-29-2017, 05:39 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_VrFV5r8cs0?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni
06-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Ruh roh

eDave
06-29-2017, 05:50 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e1/e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
06-29-2017, 05:54 PM
He'll be inside a four from Fish within 48 hours

eDave
06-29-2017, 05:55 PM
He'll be inside a four from Fish within 48 hours

Let's wait and see. It's got to be disappointing if it's what we think. He really liked her.

lewdog
06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
Let's wait and see. It's got to be disappointing if it's what we think. He really liked her.

They had just moved in together.

I bet she couldn't take his shit.

Hammock Parties
06-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Details will emerge later but let's just say I determined I'm not ready to live with someone.

First girl I've ever dumped. Killed me to do it, but it was for the best, and in the interest of both of our long-term happinesses. She'll get over it and emerge stronger. I did.

She did not handle it well, but hopefully she realizes she had a great 18 months and a lot of people in this world don't even get that. Nothing is guaranteed in matters of the heart.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 07:23 PM
Edave privately told me y'all wouldn't last long and I don't believe in kicking a man while he's down but now your size S tshirt wearing ass has more time to get as much muscle as I do. Step your game up son.

sedated
06-29-2017, 07:26 PM
"You had a great 18 months, you should appreciate it. Lots of people don't even get that" - I truly hope that was part of your breakup speech.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-29-2017, 07:27 PM
She put up an Alex fathead

eDave
06-29-2017, 07:36 PM
Edave privately told me y'all wouldn't last long and I don't believe in kicking a man while he's down but now your size S tshirt wearing ass has more time to get as much muscle as I do. Step your game up son.

Not cool man.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Not cool man.

You said it in the thread bruh

eDave
06-29-2017, 07:41 PM
You said it in the thread bruh

Then don't say I ****ing privately told you. Gosh!

I'm kinda bummed for him.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 07:43 PM
Then don't say I ****ing privately told you. Gosh!

I'm kinda bummed for him.

I feel bad for him too he's came along way. He shouldn't feel bummed though being single during the summer is great!

TLO
06-29-2017, 07:47 PM
Details will emerge later but let's just say I determined I'm not ready to live with someone.

First girl I've ever dumped. Killed me to do it, but it was for the best, and in the interest of both of our long-term happinesses. She'll get over it and emerge stronger. I did.

She did not handle it well, but hopefully she realizes she had a great 18 months and a lot of people in this world don't even get that. Nothing is guaranteed in matters of the heart.

Can I have her number?

eDave
I feel bad for him too he's came along way. He shouldn't feel bummed though being single during the summer is great!

This Saturday night:

http://i37.beon.ru/0/49/2854900/1/115751601/sayanythingrain.png

Hammock Parties
Everyone's bummed after a breakup. That's why they call them "break" ups. Something gets broken.

But that doesn't mean you can't fix it.

And when you know something isn't going to work, you owe it to the other person to end it. No regrets.

Hammock Parties
Can I have her number?

None of you slack-jawed yokels are good enough for that girl. She is a gem.

TLO
06-29-2017, 07:51 PM

You're a fool

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-29-2017, 08:01 PM
"Want to catch up when I'm back in town?"

She gave me her phone # LMAO

Clay kicked his girl out for an easy smash. Awesome.

Hammock Parties
06-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Nothing to do with her. There will be nothing "easy" about her if I even agree to meet up.

Hammock Parties
06-29-2017, 08:14 PM
You're a fool

It's certainly possible I made a huge mistake, but I went with my gut feeling based on developments over the last month. In any case, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

AssEaterChief
06-29-2017, 08:19 PM

So can we at least have the Shih Tzu then?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-29-2017, 08:40 PM
She's gonna hop on here and message Smoke/ billay for a Golden Gate bridge.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 09:47 PM
She's prolly gonna get her back blown out this weekend. It is what it is.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 10:19 PM
Well damn. My friend who's a weirdo Christian has been hanging out with this girl (I don't think he even kissed her) and told her this past week he doesn't want a relationship. Now she's messaging me asking howcome I never text her LMAO

Bowser
06-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Well damn. My friend who's a weirdo Christian has been hanging out with this girl (I don't think he even kissed her) and told her this past week he doesn't want a relationship. Now she's messaging me asking howcome I never text her LMAO

https://nypdecider.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/03_normankillswatson02.gif

Bowser
06-29-2017, 10:30 PM

Sorry to hear, man. I know you guys had a nice little groove going on a few different levels. Hang in there.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 10:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/626704664462000128/Fayxt3SD.jpg

Bowser
06-29-2017, 10:32 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/a366c6def8d6c37724a7e76c072c6be6/tenor.gif

Hammock Parties
06-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Billay you already dropped the ball on that other girl. I bet you didn't even set up a date.

Go get this one.

Titty Meat
06-29-2017, 10:52 PM
I can't save em all.

TLO
06-30-2017, 03:10 AM

Thirsty bitch. Tell her it's because she's an ugly skank and probably has a smelly pussy. That should really get her going

BlackHelicopters
06-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Off the subject. Anyone know of a cure for anal warts? AIDS fire and antifreeze already attempted.

In58men
06-30-2017, 07:22 AM

Inmem 2.0 would have already banged this bitch out.

Demonpenz
06-30-2017, 08:58 AM
You are in this world alone. If some lady isn't adding value to your life, and you feel like you are not feeling good about the value you add to hers. Dump her ass. If you are lucky people will tell you that you fucked up and how you are an asshole for dumping her. This is a good sign. People are jealous of other people who can draw strict boundaries for their own happiness. Don't just assume the girl or guy though is going to bounce back. People do blow their brains out over break ups. It happens. Just do your best and don't listen to what people say, do what you think is right and then later on if you change your moral stance or learn from it change it. I just know after many years of being dumped and being dumped people would call me an asshole and I would tell them, who the fuck are you? You never call you never do shit for me, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit unless you got some grown up business shit to talk about. It is so important you hang out with good Men and strong Men. That way someone has your back when it comes to your choices or tells you that you are wrong. No matter how much a woman cries just know that she is there to make babies. Lets say the situation was she came across a richer handsome man or just a man she was more attractive too, don't pretend that she wouldn't drop your ass right there. Now there are great woman out there who prove it over and over that they are loyal but that comes way later in the game. Frankly I only have knowledge of hood rats and their hood rat antics. When you get a good one and want to make it work seek out good and happy married guys.

lewdog
06-30-2017, 12:46 PM
I want to actually compliment Clay on something. Moving in with a girl when you are serious. I absolutely think this is the RIGHT move. This waiting until you're engaged shit or even married (WTF?) makes it so much harder when things don't go right. That's when people feel like they're stuck. No way to tell if life time compatibility is there unless you're living with them for an extended period of time. My current wife and I lived together 3 years before getting engaged and married shortly after.

Titty Meat
06-30-2017, 12:58 PM
Give him a week and a night at Lews (the bar in Waldo) he'll be aight

Hammock Parties
06-30-2017, 01:02 PM
a night at Lews

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GyHgYg5RMT4/UXLOF3KdLwI/AAAAAAAALUo/E8e5SFG_EPI/s1600/Matt-Stone-Trey-Parker.gif

KCUnited
06-30-2017, 01:04 PM
I got a strong lesbian vibe the one and only time I've been to Lew's.

Discuss Thrower
06-30-2017, 01:10 PM
I've finished a boot of Guinness at Lew's...

Bowser
06-30-2017, 01:31 PM
http://lewsgrillandbar.com/

Never been there. Usually end up at the Well or Waldo Pizza while in Waldo.