PDA

View Full Version : Football Talib suspended for the Chiefs game

Pages : 1 [2]

Mile High Mania
11-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Donkos going down.

#Fakedonkass

Here are some raw highlights from week 2... I didn't recall that Charles fumbled twice in that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL5wjc4cd2s

GloryDayz
11-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Does TJ still run that thing? I know he lives in DC pretty much now... haven't been over there in years.

No clue. They've become pretty classless little fucks so it's not even fun anymore. I check in occasionally, and it looks like there's a growing level of concern as Manning appears to be nearing the end.

Mile High Mania
11-11-2015, 05:31 PM
No clue. They've become pretty classless little ****s so it's not even fun anymore. I check in occasionally, and it looks like there's a growing level of concern as Manning appears to be nearing the end.

Appears to be... ROFL Seriously, I'm enjoying this for what it is, the remainder of the 2015 season and whatever happens in the playoffs. I don't know what they plan for 2016, but right now, I'm enjoying 7-1.

It is what it is and the man is 39 years old... all good things come to an end, and it's been a fun 4 year ride with or without a title.

GloryDayz
11-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Appears to be... ROFL Seriously, I'm enjoying this for what it is, the remainder of the 2015 season and whatever happens in the playoffs. I don't know what they plan for 2016, but right now, I'm enjoying 7-1.

It is what it is and the man is 39 years old... all good things come to an end, and it's been a fun 4 year ride with or without a title.

Luck for you y'all don't have team Hunt-Dorsey-Reid, so when he's gone I'm sure the next HoF-to-be QB will agree to come play for you. As for us, we ARE stuck with team Hunt-Dorsey-Reid so we're stuck with Alex being the best we can attract.