PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyreek Hill..everything the others were supposed to be

petegz28
11-28-2016, 12:21 AM
Dante...
Dexter...
Dat...

All were supposed to be kickoff\punt return threats and WR threats. All were\are good\great returners but go down easy and are more or less, trick plays or the occasional pure speed guy...

Hill...

This fucker is full blast. Returns, catching or running sweeps. Dude had a return TD, rushing TD and receiving TD in one game. Makes people miss and doesn't go down with a strong breeze....

Gotta hand it to Dorsey. This guy is the real deal and is going to help this offense and ST for years to come, I hope.

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Fantastic player.

He is a game changer.

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 12:23 AM
Love this guy and the way he he plays, ain't afraid to take a shot or catch in traffic. Hell of a player and I'm glad he's on Kc

GloucesterChief
11-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Loved him just basically outrunning Miller on the rushing TD. Ran right through his tackle without breaking a stride.

BossChief
He's already one of the best players in the whole league.

He's the best returner in the game and is a threat to score on offense every time he touches the ball.

petegz28
Also, dude has hands and runs routes like a MoFo. Arguably the best route runner on the offense.

RunKC
11-28-2016, 12:25 AM
John Dorsey deserves so much credit. Both Hill and Peters were gigantic steals.

We also lost every starting DL from the beginning of the season and didn't lose a beat. That's just insane. Nacho and Jones look fucking awesome

petegz28
11-28-2016, 12:26 AM

We also lost every starting DL from the beginning of the season and didn't lose a beat. That's just insane. Nacho and Jones look ****ing awesome

Yes. Hopefully Poe can start getting some rest instead of playing every fucking down.

threebag
11-28-2016, 12:26 AM
I love the way he carries himself after the play too. Gives the ball to the official and back to the huddle. Just awesome to have him.

Rausch
11-28-2016, 12:27 AM
He doesn't have the shake n' bake Dante had but he doesn't need it.

He just needs a gap...

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 12:27 AM
I pray his anger issues are solved, he's an awesome talent.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 12:28 AM

We also lost every starting DL from the beginning of the season and didn't lose a beat. That's just insane. Nacho and Jones look ****ing awesome

Man Jones is an absolute stud. Pushes his man back almost every down

Buehler445
11-28-2016, 12:30 AM
Agree with all of it. Dude is a football player with track speed. Not a track guy trying to catch.

Hope he keeps his shit together.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 12:31 AM
I love the way he carries himself after the play too. Gives the ball to the official and back to the huddle. Just awesome to have him.

So you're saying Clay is wrong

Simply Red
11-28-2016, 12:32 AM
I love his hair!

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 12:33 AM
Agree with all of it. Dude is a football player with track speed. Not a track guy trying to catch.

*cough* Heyward-Bay* cough*

Mr. Laz
11-28-2016, 12:33 AM
yep

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:34 AM

DID YOU HEAR ME YELL FROM 90 MILES AWAY?

Rausch
11-28-2016, 12:35 AM
Man Jones is an absolute stud. Pushes his man back almost every down

Hell, El Ninos-Roaches was a beast (especially in the running game) as well.

Mr. Laz
11-28-2016, 12:36 AM
Hell, El Ninos-Roaches was a beast (especially in the running game) as well.

Roche was a stud today

I'm not sure why he isn't a stud all the time, but he certainly brought it today.

petegz28
Baldinger says they need to start running some double moves with Hill ....I whole heatedly agree. You aren't staying with him if he gets you out of a double move.

Buehler445
DID YOU HEAR ME YELL FROM 90 MILES AWAY?

Pretty sure I did. ROFL

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:37 AM
Pretty sure I did. ROFL

LMAO

I will be up all night.

Enjoy telling the Denver fans up there to eat shit.

DaneMcCloud
11-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Roche was a stud today

I'm not sure why he isn't a stud all the time, but he certainly brought it today.

He was a 6th round pick last year that spent half this season on the PS.

Where have you been?

threebag
11-28-2016, 12:39 AM

Clay is probably the dumbest POS that use to post on this website.

Inmen needs to quit posting Clays shit on the board. There is no room for Clay here anymore. Good riddance.

mcaj22
11-28-2016, 12:40 AM
dude is the real deal. I watched year after year of every gadget, midget player this team acquired or drafted since Dante Hall touted to be our Wes Welker or whatever crap and they were all terrible. Hill had no hype because of his red flags and people on this board actively routed against him because of it, and of course he's the one the pans out. Good for him, hope he has a great career.

BlackOp
He has great hands....that's the difference. He's a WR...

DaneMcCloud
Clay is probably the dumbest POS to access this website.

BigHead is a close second,

DicksuckThrower is currently in 1st place.

BlackOp
11-28-2016, 12:42 AM
KC has finally found its 1b WR....yee-haa

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:42 AM

Even the Mange is getting their licks in on him:

By your own coaching staff.

Mistake 1: There is no way you should have gone into soft coverage at the end of regulation. That is just asking for Alex to drive the ball down the field.

That's the only reason we scored a TD at the end of the game last week.

That's the only reason we tied the game up at the end tonight.

Mistake 2: You stopped running the ball on your last possession in OT. The Chiefs were gassed. They weren't going to stop the run on every play. A run was about to crack wide open.

The Broncos are a better team than the Chiefs. They were tonight and they will definitely be going forward.

This KC team is a .500 team masquerading as a playoff team.

Personally, I don't think they'll even make the playoffs. They'll blow their next two games and split SD/TEN. The offense is a dumpster fire, and the D gets wrecked way too much.

Our dumbass fan base is celebrating like we just won the Super Bowl. In reality, we just stacked another Pyrrhic victory on top of our growing pile of bull**** that's stopping us from moving on from Alex Smith and Andy Reid.

At least you guys have a QB.

And tonight, he was robbed.

All of you were.

Bob, like most of your predictions, everything you said would happen didn't.

DaneMcCloud
11-28-2016, 12:43 AM
KC has finally found its 1b WR....yee-haa

Now, a #1 would be nice

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:44 AM
Being interviewed on ESPN now.

Hill is jacked.

carcosa
11-28-2016, 12:45 AM
I read that being on the Chiefs gave him real structure for the first time in his entire life. He has some great role models on this team, and I hope he follows their lead as he matures. Easy to forget he's still only 22, and while age doesn't excuse his actions, it gives me hope that can truly rehabilitate and become a responsible and productive citizen.

DaneMcCloud

Hill is jacked.

Hope he doesn't smack up a bitch

threebag
He should be whacked like a mole everytime he peeks his head up here. No reason he needs to be back. He can enjoy the Mange.

petegz28
https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/15219595_10154709416168373_3974191387330944815_n.jpg?oh=fb7f5ec6e2f2eba2091527ce089802eb&oe=58C52DAE

petegz28
11-28-2016, 12:46 AM

He keeps playing like this and I'll let him smack my Wife all day

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:46 AM

If he punched me right now I might be able to sleep. LMAO

carcosa
11-28-2016, 12:47 AM

Hill is jacked.

He seems like a nice kid, too. I hope he stays upright and has a healthy relationship with his current girlfriend.

notorious
11-28-2016, 12:50 AM
He seems like a nice kid, too. I hope he stays upright and has a healthy relationship with his current girlfriend.

You need to add a "Ya know what I'm sayin'". ;)

RINGLEADER
11-28-2016, 12:52 AM
The thing I like the most about him is that he seems happy and excited to be on the field. He has all the talent in the world and his speed is otherworldly.

I like that the Denver radio team call him "The Freek" Hill.

MatriculatingHank
11-28-2016, 06:15 AM
Tyreek Hill, who became the first player since Hall of Famer Gale Sayers in 1965 to score receiving, rushing and return touchdowns in the same game.

WhawhaWhat
11-28-2016, 06:54 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/ImFasterThanYa">@ImFasterThanYa</a> is faster than everyone!<a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs">@Chiefs</a> TOUCHDOWN. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash">#ChiefsKingdom</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/KCvsDEN?src=hash">#KCvsDEN</a> <a href="https://t.co/cERegl2yiW">pic.twitter.com/cERegl2yiW</a></p>&mdash; NFL (@NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL/status/803083007816892416">November 28, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-28-2016, 06:55 AM
The guy Reeks of greatness !

tx4chiefs
11-28-2016, 07:02 AM
Offensive player of the week, in my opinion.

Great job. Only bright spot for most of the game.

scho63
11-28-2016, 07:14 AM
He catches EVERYTHING! Dude is balls out one of our top players already and a great weapon.

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 07:46 AM
I love his hair!

This should have ended the thread... ROFLROFL

Molitoth
11-28-2016, 07:51 AM
I liked this pick during the draft. A ton of people everywhere were so mad about his off the field issue, but it's funny how people come back around now that this kid is proving he is a stud.

lawrenceRaider
11-28-2016, 08:10 AM
Really reminds me of Jacoby Ford with that look of going to take it to the house every single time he touches it, and just looking faster than everyone else. Not sure Hill is as fast as Jacoby Ford, but he's bigger (thicker anyway), has better hands, and runs better routes. Fun guy to watch.

nychief
11-28-2016, 08:26 AM
Dante was a top 5 returner in NFL history...not like was a bust.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 08:29 AM

Inmen needs to quit posting Clays shit on the board. There is no room for Clay here anymore. Good riddance.

Mods need to enforce the TOS on that clown which clearly prohibits others from posting material from banned posters

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2016, 08:29 AM
Still a worthless piece of shit human for beating a woman no matter how many touchdowns he scores.

ChiTown
11-28-2016, 08:31 AM
Offensive player of the week, in my opinion.

Great job. Only offensive bright spot for most of the game.

FYP - There were a number of Defensive bright spots

Lex Luthor
11-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Tyreek Hill, who became the first player since Hall of Famer Gale Sayers in 1965 to score receiving, rushing and return touchdowns in the same game.

You know a player is pretty damn good when people start comparing him to Gale Sayers (for good reason).

I was in the camp that was horrified when we drafted Tyreek Hill, but I can't help but root for the guy now. I guess I'm a typical fan: if he plays well, we forgive him.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Still a worthless piece of shit human for beating a woman no matter how many touchdowns he scores.

I'm willing to bet that woman accused him is probably drugged up at a motel 6 in some rural shit hole ruining her own life. You can go hang out with her, we will keep Reek.

ChiTown
11-28-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm willing to bet that woman accused him is probably drugged up at a motel 6 in some rural shit hole ruining her own life. You can go hang out with her, we will keep Reek.

Wow

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2016, 08:41 AM
This. After catches, he'd have donk thugs standing around him chirping and getting rough, and he'd just do his best to get back to the huddle.

loochy
11-28-2016, 08:42 AM

Probably.

Therefore, she deserved to be beaten, right? Poor and troubled people need a good beatdown now and then.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2016, 08:44 AM

I don't care that she is a cum dumpster like you are for your uncle. No woman deserves to be physically assaulted. And the men who do it are pieces of shit.

carcosa
11-28-2016, 08:44 AM

Dehumanizing him and making him out to be a monster helps no one, including the victim.

He was a kid. He pleaded guilty. He expressed remorse. He, by all accounts, has completed the counseling and other work required by the terms of his probation. He deserves a chance to prove that he is not a worthless piece of shit, but rather a flawed human being who made a terrible, inexcusable mistake.

I think his ex would probably rather he play and make money to support their child, also.

Molitoth
11-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Dehumanizing him and making him out to be a monster helps no one, including the victim.

He was a kid. He pleaded guilty. He expressed remorse. He, by all accounts, has completed the counseling and other work required by the terms of his probation. He deserves a chance to prove that he is not a worthless piece of shit, but rather a flawed human being who made a terrible, inexcusable mistake.

I think his ex would probably rather he play and make money to support their child, also.

Well said carcosa! :clap:

loochy
11-28-2016, 08:48 AM

Yeah, what has been done can't be undone...so let's hope he keeps it clean from here on.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 08:56 AM
Probably.

Therefore, she deserved to be beaten, right? Poor and troubled people need a good beatdown now and then.

Do you know the full story and are you saying the criminal justice system is fair to African Americans? When you hear his crime you assume the worst but based on what we have seen and how other players in this league...Reek has been everything you can ask for in a player on and off the field. No drama, no objectifying of women, no dumb shit social media posts, humble interviews, great teammate, works hard, in a healthy relationship. He was a young black kid who grew up in a rough community. Doesn't excuse his crime if he really did commit it, but it gives you perspective on the entire situation

I'm willing to bet his accuser is as every bit as shady as the woman who accused Kobe of his crimes.

carcosa
11-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Yeah, what has been done can't be undone...so let's hope he keeps it clean from here on.

He should be reminded of what he did constantly. He shouldn't get to "move on" in that sense. But we need to give him a chance to become a better person.

I get the instinct to go hardline, but think about our prison system. We send millions of people Tyreek's age and treat them like worthless pieces of shit, then act surprised when they get out and act like worthless pieces of shit. We don't need to make the same mistake with a guy who has a real chance at financial and social stability for literally the first time in his life.

carcosa
11-28-2016, 09:01 AM
Do you know the full story and are you saying the criminal justice system is fair to African Americans? When you hear his crime you assume the worst but based on what we have seen and how other players in this league...Reek has been everything you can ask for in a player on and off the field. No drama, no objectifying of women, no dumb shit social media posts, humble interviews, great teammate, works hard, in a healthy relationship. He was a young black kid who grew up in a rough community. Doesn't excuse his crime if he really did commit it, but it gives you perspective on the entire situation

I'm willing to bet his accuser is as every bit as shady as the woman who accused Kobe of his crimes.

Well, there's absolutely no good reason to blame the victim here. Come on.

loochy
11-28-2016, 09:02 AM
Do you know the full story

Do YOU know the full story?

and are you saying the criminal justice system is fair to African Americans?

Yes.

When you hear his crime you assume the worst

No, I assume what the court determined.

but based on what we have seen and how other players in this league...Reek has been everything you can ask for in a player on and off the field. No drama,

True. I have no problems with his behavior.

no objectifying of women, no dumb shit social media posts,

These are unknown to me and are completely irrelevant to my position.

humble interviews, great teammate, works hard,

True. I have no problems with his behavior.

in a healthy relationship.

Once again, this is unknown to me and is completely irrelevant.

He was a young black kid who grew up in a rough community.

So is half of the NFL. Does half of the NFL beat their relationship partners?

Doesn't excuse his crime if he really did commit it, but it gives you perspective on the entire situation

It gives perspective into nothing. It's completely irrelevant.

Maybe she's shady...but that's not what the court decided. Also, shady or not, *almost* nobody deserves to be beaten (except for you).

The Franchise
11-28-2016, 09:18 AM

I literally hope someone murders you.

DaFace
11-28-2016, 09:19 AM
So, about his football play then....

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 09:22 AM
So when the next POTUS is saying the criminal justice system is unfair to blacks, that alone tells you enough. I'm not going to discuss further since this is not in DC

carcosa
11-28-2016, 09:25 AM
So when the next POTUS is saying the criminal justice system is unfair to blacks, that alone tells you enough. I'm not going to discuss further since this is not in DC

You're completely undercutting your valid arguments about race and poverty by being a victim-blaming goon.

Swanman
11-28-2016, 09:25 AM
In the presser, when Reid was asked about Hill, the first thing he said was something to the effect of as well as he has done on the field, he has done even better off the field. He knows he got a second chance and looks to be doing the right things so far. Good on him.

What he did was awful but people can get better.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 09:30 AM
Thank God he isn't Kyle Williams. That shit and Frankie Hammond was unbearable

rico
11-28-2016, 09:35 AM
Man...I hope he doesn't do it again (the domestic stuff).

BossChief
11-28-2016, 09:38 AM
Mods need to enforce the TOS on that clown which clearly prohibits others from posting material from banned posters

Shut the fuck up, bob.

You are a mult that's been banned here.

If they enforce any rule, it should be to kick your sorry ass to the curb again.

lcarus
11-28-2016, 09:50 AM
Dante was a top 5 returner in NFL history...not like was a bust.

Agreed. I definitely wouldn't put him in the same company as McNugget or DAT. Dante did some things offensively for us from time to time.

But yeah Hill is turning out to be something special. I knew from the first time I saw him run that he was gonna be a dangerous returner, but had no clue he could play WR so well.

I'm a firm believer in second chances. Redemption. All that stuff. I'm glad we have a front office that feels the same.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 09:50 AM
Shut the **** up, bob.

You are a mult that's been banned here.

If they enforce any rule, it should be to kick your sorry ass to the curb again.

You are SNR level of dumb. And that is ****ing pathetic. Evidence: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=1206755&pp=25&page=4
Tony Romo?? ROFLROFLROFL

Keep hating on Smith. Welcome back to the bandwagon buddy.

petegz28
11-28-2016, 09:59 AM
You guys can take your legal arguments and fuck right off with it. Get it out of here.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 10:12 AM
https://s18.postimg.org/ffaikai4p/Screen_Shot_2016_11_28_at_10_11_15_AM.png

ThaVirus
11-28-2016, 10:34 AM
No woman deserves to be physically assaulted.

Debatebale.

Baby Lee
11-28-2016, 11:18 AM
https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/15219595_10154709416168373_3974191387330944815_n.jpg?oh=fb7f5ec6e2f2eba2091527ce089802eb&oe=58C52DAE

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

pr_capone
11-28-2016, 11:39 AM

You are so infatuated with the guy.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 11:40 AM
You are so infatuated with the guy.

Drives him nuts reading my posts And not being able to respond. Also upsets his minions who I have on ignore. Wins all around

pr_capone
11-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Drives him nuts reading my posts And not being able to respond. Also upsets his minions who I have on ignore. Wins all around

But for the rest of us... we get to see you bring him up in every other fucking thread. You turn nearly every thread into a thread about Clay. You bring very little to this forum.

SAUTO
11-28-2016, 11:43 AM

once again you are totally fucking wrong, they are still together.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 11:43 AM
But for the rest of us... we get to see you bring him up in every other ****ing thread. You turn nearly every thread into a thread about Clay. You bring very little to this forum.

And what do you provide? ROFL

Stay in DC, bud

pr_capone
11-28-2016, 11:44 AM
And what do you provide? ROFL

LMFAO

You are new here, aren't ya?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 11:45 AM
LMFAO

Like I said. Stay in DC

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 11:46 AM
You're the moron derailing the thread. Guilty as charged. Stay in DC

pr_capone
11-28-2016, 11:47 AM
Like I said. Stay in DC

No sir... I've made my contributions to this forum. You have yet to do anything worthwhile here.

You have some good football knowledge and I appreciate some of your posts. I just hate that you turn almost every thread into a Clay thread.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2016, 11:48 AM
LMFAO

Shouldn't have helped start the fly the banners over Arrowhead. Look at the shit posters you ended you bringing here.

ChiefAshhole1056
11-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Reek is currently one of the 100 best players in the NFL. We got that in 5th round.

Say what you want about his incident in college, but everyone deserves 2nd chances and there are currently much worse overall human beings in the league.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 11:55 AM
No sir... I've made my contributions to this forum. You have yet to do anything worthwhile here.

You have some good football knowledge and I appreciate some of your posts. I just hate that you turn almost every thread into a Clay thread.

I'll take that as a compliment.

My post was a jab at the gang of people who were criticizing Hill in preseason who said he was worthless, fwiw

loochy
11-28-2016, 11:58 AM

https://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/anchorman-14.gif?w=500&h=300

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Reek is currently one of the 100 best players in the NFL. We got that in 5th round.

Say what you want about his incident in college, but everyone deserves 2nd chances and there are currently much worse overall human beings in the league.

Just like Antonio brown, a diamond in the rough. Except AB didn't show this production until year two and three

pr_capone
11-28-2016, 12:04 PM
I'll take that as a compliment.

My post was a jab at the gang of people who were criticizing Hill in preseason who said he was worthless, fwiw

Well... I wasn't attempting to be insulting.

I get what you are doing. I'm offering you an opinion from a 3rd party (I'll admit that I like Clay quite a bit but have no dog in the race concerning him being on CP or not).

Anytime I go into a thread and I see you post in it I can almost bet that it is going to be concerning Clay or getting into it with people who dislike you because of your trolling regarding Clay. Despite the handfull of good football posts, you are an overall detraction to the board because threads get taken over by it all.

Drives him nuts reading my posts And not being able to respond.

You are literally taking pleasure out of kicking a guy while he is unable to defend himself. Big of you.

pr_capone
11-28-2016, 12:06 PM
https://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/anchorman-14.gif?w=500&h=300

Not even like that.

I don't think I'm a big deal in any way but if asked... "what have you done for the board" I think it is fair to say I did my part.

Molitoth
11-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Not even like that.

I don't think I'm a big deal in any way but if asked... "what have you done for the board" I think it is fair to say I did my part.

Pretty much. We may need our banner leader again in the future. :)

loochy
11-28-2016, 12:17 PM
Pretty much. We may need our banner leader again in the future. :)

Or someone might need instructions on how to build a dog ramp.

RealSNR
11-28-2016, 12:23 PM
You are SNR level of dumb. And that is ****ing pathetic. Evidence: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=1206755&pp=25&page=4

Tony Romo?? ROFLROFLROFL

Keep hating on Smith. Welcome back to the bandwagon buddy.

You're the victim blaming uncle sucker, not me

Buehler445
11-28-2016, 12:32 PM
Really reminds me of Jacoby Ford with that look of going to take it to the house every single time he touches it, and just looking faster than everyone else. Not sure Hill is as fast as Jacoby Ford, but he's bigger (thicker anyway), has better hands, and runs better routes. Fun guy to watch.

Ummmm. He ran a 4.24 40. He's as fast as Ford.

jimidollar
11-28-2016, 01:32 PM
This kid is awesome. He needs to get twice as many touches as last night. I don't care how you have to do it, just do it!

In58men
11-28-2016, 02:03 PM
People are digging up his past. The haters are out.

http://www.12up.com/posts/4182560-tyreek-hill-s-nsfw-twitter-history-is-absolutely-insane?a_aid=41147

thabear04
11-28-2016, 02:13 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-day-pulse/0ap3000000747880/Flashback-Chiefs-also-high-fived-on-TD-run-in-2003

KChiefs1
11-28-2016, 02:15 PM
I pray his anger issues are solved, he's an awesome talent.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

Everything I've heard has been he has been a top notch citizen & teammate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyy God
11-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Ty Hill ✔ @ImFasterThanYa
I knock pictures off the wall when I fuck

Broncos were the pictures on the wall last night.

Easy 6
11-28-2016, 02:21 PM

http://www.12up.com/posts/4182560-tyreek-hill-s-nsfw-twitter-history-is-absolutely-insane?a_aid=41147

Piss on' em... its just jealousy

KChiefs1
11-28-2016, 02:55 PM

I'm sorry but those are as funny as shit. The article is probably right though in that he should have deleted them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Lee
11-28-2016, 04:20 PM

Today, Bill Simmons called Reek 'one of the 5 scummiest players in the entire NFL.'

Earned, or over-emotionalism?

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Probably.

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M47bb22e3180ecd02d28c98a0f39b7d79o0&pid=15.1

ARROW2
11-28-2016, 05:39 PM
How does everybody feel about Reek Reek now? I defended him and argued with many on here in the off season and said he would be an impact player.

Sandy Vagina
11-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Unless a player is currently and blatantly doing crazy shit, why not just leave the mofo's personal life out of it and keep it about his football contributions? :hmmm:

thabear04
11-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Today, Bill Simmons called Reek 'one of the 5 scummiest players in the entire NFL.'

I'm sure Hill not worst then Leonard Little.

Baby Lee
11-28-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm sure Hill not worst then Leonard Little.

To be fair, he may have meant to indicate something like 'on an active roster at the present moment.'

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 06:59 PM
Does anybody have any information of the former girlfriend? How's she doing?

FloridaMan88
11-28-2016, 07:28 PM

Who cares?

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Who cares?

I'm interested enough to ask, so there's that.

FloridaMan88
11-28-2016, 07:31 PM
Unless a player is currently and blatantly doing crazy shit, why not just leave the mofo's personal life out of it and keep it about his football contributions? :hmmm:

This.

Hill paid the price for what he did, having to leave a Power 5 college football program for a smaller school, dropping in the draft costing him $$$, etc.

He is making the most his second chance and then some.

Unless he messes up again, why not leave his past alone?

SAUTO
11-28-2016, 08:01 PM

As of a couple weeks ago she wasn't a former girlfriend I'm doubting anything has changed.

Pablo
11-28-2016, 08:03 PM
Does anybody have any information of the former girlfriend? How's she doing?For every TD he scores, Reek gives her one uppercut.

I'm guessing she's in ICU at the moment.

I hope he gets three more next week.

MotherfuckerJones
11-28-2016, 08:08 PM

He's the best returner in the game and is a threat to score on offense every time he touches the ball.

Jesus knowmo. Calm down.

seaofred
11-28-2016, 08:27 PM

He was what, 18 when those tweets went out? I know I said a lot worse at 18. I'm just glad I didn't have twitter or Facebook back then.

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 09:08 PM
As of a couple weeks ago she wasn't a former girlfriend I'm doubting anything has changed.

So, they're together?

teedubya
11-28-2016, 09:47 PM
He literally abused the Broncos defense and special team like a bitch!

SAUTO
11-28-2016, 09:51 PM
So, they're together?

Afaik

-King-
11-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Jesus knowmo. Calm down.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink
11-29-2016, 12:16 AM

He would be our Antonio Brown IF Andy would open the playbook up more for him. He is uncoverable now just imagine when he gets really savvy at reading defenses and running more intelligent routes.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-29-2016, 12:22 AM
He would be our Antonio Brown IF Andy would open the playbook up more for him. He is uncoverable now just imagine when he gets really savvy at reading defenses and running more intelligent routes.

Or when Maclin comes back and defenses have to play honest

Wallcrawler
11-29-2016, 01:17 AM
First guy since Gale Sayers to have rushing receiving and return td in same game. Dude is a beast.

GayFrogs
11-29-2016, 01:35 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I love sex</p>&mdash; Ty Hill (@ImFasterThanYa) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImFasterThanYa/status/215197965629931521">June 19, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZHCVyllnck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Urc Burry
11-29-2016, 01:41 AM

Peters might have had him topped. From 2011

Marcus Peters‏ @marcuspeters
my fat bitch just came green dookie on my dick

ChiefAshhole1056
11-29-2016, 02:19 AM

I'd say over-reaction. I think he has some work to do to make that list over people like Mike Mitchell, Vontaze Burfict, Rapelsburger, Pacman, Richie Incognito, and Greg Hardy.

kcxiv
11-29-2016, 04:08 AM
He was what, 18 when those tweets went out? I know I said a lot worse at 18. I'm just glad I didn't have twitter or Facebook back then.

pfft, thats not even bad what he said! That tries to make it seem like he's insane. yeah, no.

kcxiv
11-29-2016, 04:11 AM
This.

Hill paid the price for what he did, having to leave a Power 5 college football program for a smaller school, dropping in the draft costing him $$$, etc.

He is making the most his second chance and then some.

Unless he messes up again, why not leave his past alone?Because people love to bring shit up when you are shining. The people love to hate. This world is full of people who love nothing but to hate.

Mike in SW-MO
11-29-2016, 06:32 AM
I know when the reporter asked him after the game about his phone blowing up, I liked the fact he said all I checked was my mom & my girlfriend.

I found that encouraging.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-29-2016, 06:58 AM
I know when the reporter asked him after the game about his phone blowing up, I liked the fact he said all I choked was my mom & my girlfriend.

I found that encouraging.

Fixed

RealSNR
11-29-2016, 07:33 AM

Again, he's only saying that because he now knows who Tyreek Hill is.

Reek is stlll garbage, but there are players in the league who have done worse and gotten away with it.

Peyton Manning practically raped a woman and threatened her to keep her quiet. And got off not even having to spend a single minute in court.

Red Dawg
11-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Bill Simmons is a moron that fights with numerous sports media people publicly. He's had two shows that were cancelled and he was fired by ESPN. On top of that he's a complete sickening Boston homer.

He's an asshole who nobody respects in the sports world.

In58men
11-29-2016, 08:10 AM
Peters might have had him topped. From 2011

Marcus Peters‏ @marcuspeters
my fat bitch just came green dookie on my dick

ROFL

Urc Burry
11-29-2016, 10:15 AM
I think Toub deserves a lot of credit for us drafting Hill. He thought he could be his Hester in the return game, and pushed hard for him.

Michael Lombardi just called him a better Percy Harvin. High praise for a kid 11 games into his career

ForeverChiefs58
11-29-2016, 12:49 PM
I can't embed on my phone, but I loved this catch, and it showed he was going to be very special for the chiefs.

https://youtu.be/4bR8Uq_O5MQ