PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Cheap Parking Pass for Sunday

gblowfish
12-20-2017, 02:48 PM
My wife is dragging me off for a family thing this Sunday, so we had to sell our Dolphins-Chiefs tickets. One of my wife's friends bought them, and was supposed to buy the Red Parking Pass too. When my wife took her over the tickets she said "Oh, we're going to Uber to the stadium, so I don't want the parking pass." Since I already printed it out for her, they won't let me re-list it on the NFL Ticket Exchange. I have it as a PDF file that I can send to you.

If you need a parking pass for Sunday, I'll sell you my red lot pass for $20.
If you don't prepare otherwise, single car parking at Arrowhead is $60, so that'll save you a bunch. Most parking passes sell for $25 to $30 on the NFL ticket exchange.

If you want to buy it, PM me and I can send it, and you can pay me on Paypal.
Thanks!

HemiEd
12-20-2017, 03:07 PM
They should have bought it anyway, ever heard the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished?"

Single parking is now $60? Holy shit

gblowfish
12-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Nobody needs parking for Sunday?

12-21-2017, 11:25 PM

I would if I were going to the game.

12-21-2017, 11:27 PM
They should have bought it anyway, ever heard the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished?"

Single parking is now $60? Holy shit

only if you wait until the day of the game. You can pre purchase for $35 plus fees. Essentially 40 bucks.

Rain Man
12-21-2017, 11:38 PM

I know of at least two people who have been killed in that parking lot. I'm not taking any chances.

HemiEd
12-22-2017, 08:17 AM
only if you wait until the day of the game. You can pre purchase for $35 plus fees. Essentially 40 bucks.

That is still crazy.

Last time I went to a game was 2006, the famous "back into the playoffs" last game of the regular season for Herm.

We listened to the second half on the radio driving back to Chicago as the Mrs. couldn't see anything because the "true fans" in front of us would never sit down.

I think parking was 10 or 15 something like that.

Hope someone buys this pass from George, will save them some $$

ILChief
12-22-2017, 02:53 PM
I was amazed at the number of people that leave mountains of garbage in the parking lot. WTF is wrong? If you do that, you are a jerk. No wonder it costs so much to park. They have to pay people to clean that crap up. It was embarrassing

TribalElder
12-22-2017, 06:06 PM
That is still crazy.

Last time I went to a game was 2006, the famous "back into the playoffs" last game of the regular season for Herm.

We listened to the second half on the radio driving back to Chicago as the Mrs. couldn't see anything because the "true fans" in front of us would never sit down.

I was at that game

It was epic hearing in the radio that all the other 3 teams we needed to lose had lost

12-22-2017, 11:44 PM
I was at that game

It was epic hearing in the radio that all the other 3 teams we needed to lose had lost

Yep, I'll never forget the end of that 49ers/Broncos game that solidified it. It was the ultimate perfect storm.

And HERM, YES we fucking BACKED into the playoffs.

gblowfish
12-23-2017, 09:09 AM
Pass is sold.

DaFace
12-23-2017, 11:00 AM
That is still crazy.

2006 was the last year I lived near enough to go to games, and parking was $20 for what it's worth.

HemiEd
12-23-2017, 01:02 PM
I was at that game

Yeah, and the real kicker on that was when Herm's wife had to tell him they were in. :rolleyes:

HemiEd
12-23-2017, 01:03 PM
2006 was the last year I lived near enough to go to games, and parking was $20 for what it's worth.

That makes sense I guess, about the price of 3 beers at the time. Oh, and you live close enough in the Denver area, we were living in the Chicago area at the time :D

HemiEd
12-23-2017, 01:06 PM
Pass is sold.

:clap: Is it ok if we keep bumping this thread anyway?