PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nick Wright sums it up

Strongside
01-08-2018, 05:01 PM
I'll just leave this here.

<iframe allowfullscreen width='640' height='360' src='http://player.foxfdm.com/sports/embed-iframe.html?videourl=http://link.theplatform.com/s/BKQ29B/NRP2axplKwco?mbr=true&assetTypes=Video&feed=Fox%20Sports%20All&iu=/fscom/first-things-first/video&auto=true&policy=68249219&sdk=PDK%205.7.15' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe>

siberian khatru
01-08-2018, 05:04 PM
I'm not a Wright fan, but that was good.

notorious
01-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Dude feels it. We need him as our voice, just like Whitlock.

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Fortunately, all these problems have one simple solution we've already solved!!

I know youre all busted up your boyfriend is about to be sent packing but hey

ITS A START

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-08-2018, 05:16 PM
He's an idiot. If the Colts game didn't break you, then you get what you deserve. All I could do was laugh.

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 05:18 PM
All I could do was laugh.

HE's acting surprised that the Alex Smith led chiefs choked....

He cant have been a fan THAT long if he was that surprised LOL

The Franchise
01-08-2018, 05:24 PM
He's an idiot. If the Colts game didn't break you, then you get what you deserve. All I could do was laugh.

I was at my kid's soccer game on Saturday and one of the kid's Dad came over to congratulate me on the win because we were up 21-3 at halftime. I told him that we'll fuck it up.

siberian khatru
01-08-2018, 05:29 PM
I was at my kid's soccer game on Saturday and one of the kid's Dad came over to congratulate me on the win because we were up 21-3 at halftime. I told him that we'll fuck it up.

You should've stabbed him in the neck.

JENKINSWINS
01-08-2018, 05:36 PM
HE's acting surprised that the Alex Smith led chiefs choked....

He cant have been a fan THAT long if he was that surprised LOL

He didn't even mention Alex Smith. They blamed Reid you idiot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ugQjK_V4NB4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He takes a shot at the officiating at the end though.

rabblerouser
01-08-2018, 05:44 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ugQjK_V4NB4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Because it's REID''S FAULT.

No way we should've lost that game with that lead. And that is on Reid and his shit playcalling.

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Wasn't talking to you.

yeah? well i WAS talking to you

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 05:51 PM

The only one with a penis in the room mentioned Smith

JENKINSWINS
01-08-2018, 05:53 PM
The only one with a penis in the room mentioned Smith

Yeah, and what was their answer after she asked?

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Yeah, and what was their answer after she asked?

"theres no reason" (cough)

"theres no reason they lost" (bullshit)

They actually avoided the answer....you might as well replace alex smith when they talked about andy

Andy has won 11 playoff games right? alex 2

BleedingRed
01-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Because it's REID''S FAULT.

No way we should've lost that game with that lead. And that is on Reid and his shit playcalling.

Wasn't shit play calling, but ok check the tape

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Wasn't shit play calling,

They shouldve run hunt more for sure but Titans have a great run D...

Poor execution was the problem here...poor tackling, dropped passes...missed FG....

I dont think mahomes is going to miraculously solve these things but it will change the spirit of things.....

JENKINSWINS
01-08-2018, 06:01 PM
They shouldve run hunt more for sure but Titans have a great run D...

Poor execution was the problem here...poor tackling, dropped passes...missed FG....

I dont think mahomes is going to miraculously solve these things but it will change the spirit of things.....

Maybe loosing Kelce had a bigger impact than people think. His run blocking is pretty damn good.

Ming the Merciless
01-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Maybe loosing Kelce had a bigger impact than people think. His run blocking is pretty damn good.

it was definietly an impact

but mahomes didnt have kelce or tyreek...

or hunt aside from 1 carry in the beginning of the game...

There are always excuses but we needed him to step the fuck up and he didnt. Bottom line....he didnt make plays in the second half...he touches the ball every play

JENKINSWINS
01-08-2018, 06:16 PM
it was definietly an impact

but mahomes didnt have kelce or tyreek...

or hunt aside from 1 carry in the beginning of the game...

There are always excuses but we needed him to step the **** up and he didnt. Bottom line....he didnt make plays in the second half...he touches the ball every play

I was referring to your statement about how the Chiefs should've ran more. :rolleyes:

CoMoChief
01-08-2018, 06:21 PM
wonder what Whitlock said about yesterday's game...?

Bewbies
01-08-2018, 06:23 PM

Alex Smith is teh best QB evah and he needs to have his bust in Canton prepared before he even stops playing.

notorious
01-08-2018, 06:24 PM

PM him.

Just kidding. Whitlock won't sugar coat anything, but I think he has finally broken away from the failures of KC.

notorious
01-08-2018, 06:27 PM
I.......don't know if I disagree.

CoMoChief
01-08-2018, 06:27 PM
This D couldn't stop the run. And Titans OL/running game smelled blood once Chris Jones went out and they literally ran up the Chiefs ass the 2nd half. Took any wind out of their sails.

Once Mariota completed the pass to himself. At that moment I knew we'd lose. It was just like Luck fumbling to himself and then diving over the goaline. Same kind of shit.

Chiefs are just snake bit losers.

If it weren't for the Mahomes pick, I'm not sure I'd really watch the Chiefs/NFL at all next year. I didn't watch any other games this year other than Chiefs games. I certainly won't be purchasing season tickets next year. It will be funny to see Clark raise parking/ticket prices next year.

Fuck this team.

Baby Lee
01-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Can the OP edit out the autoplay?

CoMoChief
01-08-2018, 06:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Andy Reid is Marvin Lewis with a good credit score.</p>&mdash; Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) <a href="https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/949802098085871616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 7, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Heh...well. I'd say that Reid has had more success than Lewis.

I think a good comparison is Marty. This guy is literally Marty v2.0

Best reg season coach there errwas...then craps the bed when it counts in the postseason.

notorious
01-08-2018, 06:30 PM
This D couldn't stop the run. And Titans OL/running game smelled blood once Chris Jones went out and they literally ran up the Chiefs ass the 2nd half. Took any wind out of their sails.

Once Mariota completed the pass to himself. At that moment I knew we'd lose. It was just like Luck fumbling to himself and then diving over the goaline. Same kind of shit.

Chiefs are just snake bit losers.

If it weren't for the Mahomes pick, I'm not sure I'd really watch the Chiefs/NFL at all next year. I didn't watch any other games this year other than Chiefs games. I certainly won't be purchasing season tickets next year. It will be funny to see Clark raise parking/ticket prices next year.

**** this team.

100% accurate.

notorious
01-08-2018, 06:31 PM

Best reg season coach there errwas...then craps the bed when it counts in the postseason.

Take the best and worst QB Reids had out of it and what do you have?

Red Dawg
01-08-2018, 06:35 PM
I'm not at all surprised Smith choked. You have to throw out stats with Smith and do the eye test. He is a bum with a weak arm that will never be able to overcome a team imperfections. All must be perfect for him to win. In the NFL that never happens. You need a stud at QB and he isn't one.

kcxiv
01-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Reid, Sutton and Smith thats my blame in that order. 2 of the 3 will be gone next year. So we will see.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-08-2018, 07:15 PM

Classic Pawn being a dumb son of a bitch

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-08-2018, 07:21 PM
'I hope you enjoy your retirement Mr. Triplette'

ROFL

BoneKrusher
01-08-2018, 07:26 PM
How does the NFL Rushing leader only get 5 rushing attempts in the second half of a game with an 18 point lead at the half?

Facepalm

Nickhead
01-08-2018, 07:28 PM

even marty doesn't remember being this bad in the playoffs ;)

MMXcalibur
01-08-2018, 07:36 PM
The Titans effectively ran against the worst rushing defense in the NFL.
OK, I got it.
That SHOULD happen, right?

Back in the 2007 playoffs, the Colts had the worst rushing defense in the NFL and we had Larry Johnson coming off an epic year. He ended with 32 yards on 13 carries and the Colts won, 23-8. Indianapolis would ultimately ended up moving on to win their next 3 games to claim Super Bowl XLI.

Because, of course that would happen.

I fucking LOATHE the Chiefs and I have nobody to blame but myself for coming back again and again for more lukewarm, runny shit.