PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is Morse A "COWARD who is sucking the club dry"?

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 09:50 PM
Well? And is he "sitting on the sidelines refusing to play"? I mean that's been the accusations directed at Houston and Berry, so what's up with Morse folks? The guy seemingly took a hit against the Pats and hasn't been seen since. And of course he has a track record of missing games every season, doesn't he?

So tell me Berry haters, who is the real "coward" here? Because many of you appear to have been silent when it comes to good old Mitch!!!..I wonder why? :hmmm:

Simply Red
11-16-2018, 09:52 PM
Romper Room, Romper Room, Romper Room!!

RealSNR
11-16-2018, 09:53 PM
Your thread privileges...

http://2.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2014/04/1303-and-itsgone.jpg?quality=0.8

Sofa King
11-16-2018, 09:55 PM
Is it racist to call other people "racist" all the time? How does that work?

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 09:59 PM
Is it racist to call other people "racist" all the time? How does that work?

Who said anyone was racist? :hmmm:

Randallflagg
11-16-2018, 10:00 PM
Your thread privileges...

http://2.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2014/04/1303-and-itsgone.jpg?quality=0.8

ROFL ...... But True. :thumb:

Sofa King
11-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Who said anyone was racist? :hmmm:

You know what you're doing here. Playing dumb about it detracts from what you're even trying to do here.

Jewish Rabbi
11-16-2018, 10:04 PM
Please ban this guy.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:05 PM
You know what you're doing here. Playing dumb about it detracts from what you're even trying to do here.

So I asked a question regarding why Houston and Berry have taken massive amounts of abuse from a certain section of this forum, while Morse hasn't despite constantly getting injured, and that means I'm calling people racist? ROFL

SMH I'm not even gonna entertain such foolishness.

Dante84
11-16-2018, 10:07 PM

Is calling people who call racist people racist racist

srvy
11-16-2018, 10:10 PM
It was the New England game. Its been discussed a lot here that he should retire before he is brain dead. The dude had concussions in college and I think this is at least 5 in the pro level.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Is calling people who call racist people racist racist

LOL Good one ROFL

There's a Berry thread full of abuse and false accusations about him and Houston, but I make a thread asking questions about Morse and my usual detractors have a problem? All they are doing is proving my point :rolleyes:

RealSNR
11-16-2018, 10:13 PM
I could see Bower changing your name to UChieffyBugeater

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:13 PM
It was the New England game. Its been discussed a lot here that he should retire before he is brain dead. The dude had concussions in college and I think this is at least 5 in the pro level.

The vitriol and lies has been nowhere near the levels that have been aimed at Berry and Houston. There's merely been the odd comment here and there about Mitch. Meanwhile, Berry is getting lambasted by certain "Chiefs fans" on a daily basis.

BigRedChief
11-16-2018, 10:14 PM
WTF is this shit?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2018, 10:16 PM
Well? And is he "sitting on the sidelines refusing to play"? I mean that's been the accusations directed at Houston and Berry, so what's up with Morse folks? The guy seemingly took a hit against the Bengals and hasn't been seen since. And of course he has a track record of missing games every season, doesn't he?

So tell me Berry haters, who is the real "coward" here? Because many of you appear to have been silent when it comes to good old Mitch!!!..I wonder why? :hmmm:

Because we aren't fucking idiots who can not separate the difference between a modestly paid, average Center vs two of the highest paid and desperately required positions on Buttons McFucknut's SYBIL defense?

Are you gunning for the Dumbest Motherfucker of ChiefsPlanet 2018? Or are you just a racist asshole?

Easy 6
11-16-2018, 10:16 PM
This club needs to look beyond both of them for 2019, is that PC enough for you?

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Please ban this guy.

https://assets.babycenter.com/ims/2012/09/stk_expecting_PHP3073971_4x3.jpg

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Because we aren't ****ing idiots who can not separate the difference between a modestly paid, average Center vs two of the highest paid and desperately required positions on Buttons Mc****nut's SYBIL defense?

Are you gunning for the Dumbest Mother****er of ChiefsPlanet 2018? Or are you just a racist asshole?

So you're a bunch of babies who cannot fathom that FOOTBALL PLAYERS GET INJURED FROM TIME TO TIME NO-MATTER HOW MUCH THEY GET PAID? Oops, my mistake :rolleyes:.

And If you think the center position in front of our stud QB isn't important than I don't know what to tell you ROFL

RealSNR
11-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Are the Chiefs bloody tampon uniforms a COWARD who is sucking the club dry?!?!?!????

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2018, 10:29 PM
So you're a bunch of babies who cannot fathom that FOOTBALL PLAYERS GET INJURED FROM TIME TO TIME NO-MATTER HOW MUCH THEY GET PAID? Oops, my mistake :rolleyes:.

And If you think the center position in front of our stud QB isn't important than I don't know what to tell you ROFL

So...racist asshole AND dumb motherfucker! Got it.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:34 PM
So...racist asshole AND dumb mother****er! Got it.

LOL got shut down and now like the other babies on the thread he has to have a toddler tantrum and spew insults?!!!...go away you immature idiot ROFL

Jewish Rabbi
11-16-2018, 10:35 PM

I want you to tell us you’re taking an AIDS shower.

Bugeater
11-16-2018, 10:36 PM
WTF? And fuck that Bower guy...what does he even do around here besides fuck with my username?

Bugeater
11-16-2018, 10:37 PM
LOL Good one ROFL

There's a Berry thread full of abuse and false accusations about him and Houston, but I make a thread asking questions about Morse and my usual detractors have a problem? All they are doing is proving my point :rolleyes:
This is reminiscent of a Frankie post. :hmmm:

Sassy Squatch
11-16-2018, 10:37 PM
Morse has actually done something useful for the Chiefs this year. Berry has done nothing.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:38 PM
I want you to tell us you’re taking an AIDS shower.

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/baby-crying-sadness-260nw-291431081.jpg

Jewish Rabbi
11-16-2018, 10:38 PM

Only one way to find out...

Hey Bugger, is my condom still inside your mother?

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:42 PM

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/10/article-2201147-054B6FC8000005DC-419_1024x615_large.jpg

Sofa King
11-16-2018, 10:48 PM
LOL got shut down and now like the other babies on the thread he has to have a toddler tantrum and spew insults?!!!...go away you immature idiot ROFL

:rolleyes:

Eleazar
11-16-2018, 10:48 PM
Concussions and sore heels are the same thing, of course.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2018, 10:49 PM
Damn, my awesome 18" stick just knocked Lil' Chiefybugger the fuck...OUT.

11-16-2018, 10:50 PM
Mitch Morse 2018 salary $1,047,239
https://overthecap.com/player/mitch-morse/3897

Justin Houston 2018 salary $17,000,000
https://overthecap.com/player/justin-houston/517/

Eric Berry 2018 salary $13,900,000
https://overthecap.com/player/eric-berry/504

One of these is not like the others

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:51 PM
Concussions and sore heels are the same thing, of course.

So I guess Morse was In the ring with Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder on the same night, right? ROFL

Bugeater
11-16-2018, 10:52 PM

There's that, or you could ask him if he wipes his ass with his hand.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 10:53 PM
Mitch Morse salary

Justin Houston salary

Eric Berry salary

The fact is all three have suffered injuries. And yet only two of them have had abuse and false accusations leveled at them this season. Why do people care about their salaries so much anyway? Are yall paying them out of your own pockets? :rolleyes:

RealSNR
11-16-2018, 10:54 PM
WTF? And fuck that Bower guy...what does he even do around here besides fuck with my username?

Lol whoops.

Bower is the cheap Korean knockoff of Bowser.

11-16-2018, 10:57 PM
The fact is all three have suffered injuries. And yet only two of them have had abuse and false accusations leveled at them this season. Why do people care about their salaries so much anyway? Are yall paying them out of your own pockets? :rolleyes:

Just pointing out why two of them get a bigger finger than the other. Don't like it? Don't care.

Just as much blame goes on the Chiefs for putting so much money into two players that seem to be off the field more than on it and rarely on the field together.

notorious
11-16-2018, 11:03 PM
Honestly, I was with you until the last 3 words.

Morse is a broke-dick, just like Houston and Berry. Houston and Berry have more talent in their broken appendages than Morse will ever have.

dlphg9
11-16-2018, 11:03 PM
So the guy who is playing on a rookie deal and has made probably less than 5 million with the team is draining his team of money and is draining the team on the same level of the guy who has made 90 million in 9 seasons. In those 9 seasons he's played in a total of 87 games out of a possible 138, so he's made over a million per start. Mitch on the other hand has played in 44 games in 4 seasons out of a possible 58 games. So we will just say Mitch has made 5 million in 44 games, so around 114k a start. So no I wouldn't say he's draining the team. It's not even close, because Berry's contract is a real drainer and hurts the team.

Then we take into account the injuries. One guy is sitting because his heel hurts and the other guy is sitting because he's had multiple severe concussions. So no I wouldn't say the guy sitting with the injuries to his brain is a pussy. I wouldn't really say Berry is a pussy either, but what he is showing is that he's a pretty shitty leader. Even if Morse wanted to be out there, which I'm positive he would be out there if it was up to him, he can't because the league said so. No one told Berry he couldn't play. Hell reports make it seem like he's been cleared to play.

Mitch honestly needs to retire and I bet he probably would have if he would have got even half the contract Berry or Houston got.

P.S. - You're fucking retarded

P.S.S - Scratch that, you're beyond retarded and calling you that does nothing but talk down to retards. You're on your own level. I'm trying to think of a good word to describe your stupidity.

Tribal Warfare
11-16-2018, 11:06 PM
Lol whoops.

Bower is the cheap Korean knockoff of Bowser.

Bwana AKA Bawan the meat circle

Chief Roundup
11-16-2018, 11:06 PM
Mods, why does this guy still have thread privileges?

chinaski
11-16-2018, 11:07 PM
This thread is a Cancerous and Concussive Haglund's Deformity in and of itself.

dlphg9
11-16-2018, 11:07 PM

Well one injury is strictly mandated by the league. Concussions just get worse and are much more likely to happen after you get one. Because what they got paid fucked our salary cap to hell.

jjjayb
11-16-2018, 11:13 PM
Well? And is he "sitting on the sidelines refusing to play"? I mean that's been the accusations directed at Houston and Berry, so what's up with Morse folks? The guy seemingly took a hit against the Pats and hasn't been seen since. And of course he has a track record of missing games every season, doesn't he?

It's white privilege of course. :rolleyes: But seriously there have been a crap load of people hear saying we need to get rid of him asap due to his concussion issues. But whatever makes your inner SJW self get excited, you go with it.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 11:14 PM
So the guy who is playing on a rookie deal and has made probably less than 5 million with the team is draining his team of money and is draining the team on the same level of the guy who has made 90 million in 9 seasons. In those 9 seasons he's played in a total of 87 games out of a possible 138, so he's made over a million per start. Mitch on the other hand has played in 44 games in 4 seasons out of a possible 58 games. So we will just say Mitch has made 5 million in 44 games, so around 114k a start. So no I wouldn't say he's draining the team. It's not even close, because Berry's contract is a real drainer and hurts the team.

Then we take into account the injuries. One guy is sitting because his heel hurts and the other guy is sitting because he's had multiple severe concussions. So no I wouldn't say the guy sitting with the injuries to his brain is a pussy. I wouldn't really say Berry is a pussy either, but what he is showing is that he's a pretty shitty leader. Even if Morse wanted to be out there, which I'm positive he would be out there if it was up to him, he can't because the league said so. No one told Berry he couldn't play. Hell reports make it seem like he's been cleared to play.

Mitch honestly needs to retire and I bet he probably would have if he would have got even half the contract Berry or Houston got.

P.S. - You're ****ing retarded

P.S.S - Scratch that, you're beyond retarded and calling you that does nothing but talk down to retards. You're on your own level. I'm trying to think of a good word to describe your stupidity.

SIGH..another over emtional clown who cannot debate without throwing insults around i see :rolleyes: . so what about LDT then smattypants? He's another one with a bad injury record and he's NOT on any rookie deal. Yet i haven't heard a peep from the Berry haters...hmmmmm

chinaski
11-16-2018, 11:17 PM
SIGH..another over emtional clown who cannot debate without throwing insults around i see :rolleyes: . so what about LDT then smattypants? He's another one with a bad injury record and he's NOT on any rookie deal. Yet i haven't heard a peep from the Berry haters...hmmmmm

LDT broke his fucking leg, and he has played this year. Berry hasn't played in what? 2 fucking years? Your comparisons are ridiculous.

Simply Red
11-16-2018, 11:18 PM

Eww it may just be! Good call!

tooge
11-16-2018, 11:18 PM
Wtf man? Morse has had multiple concussions. If it was me I’d hang em up. Houston has a hamstring problem. If u don’t see the diffference then that’s in you

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 11:19 PM
Mods, why does this guy still have thread privileges?

So you don't agree with my view, therefore i shouldn't be allowed to start threads? Yep, another BABY who can't debate the issues at hand has joined the patty. Welcome :rolleyes: .

KChiefs1

It’s not nice to bring facts into an argument with a moron.

RunKC
Honestly, I was with you until the last 3 words.

Morse is a broke-dick, just like Houston and Berry. Houston and Berry have more talent in their broken appendages than Morse will ever have.

It sucks but if I was Morse I’d get out after this season.

NFL is a rough sport. I think in 15 years we’ll hear stories about guys like Gronk, Charles and Berry having trouble with their bodies even being able to live a basic life.

Body can only take so many repairs on major areas like the back, knee and Achilles before it goes to shit with age.

Simply Red
11-16-2018, 11:20 PM
Look bud, I'm sure you're a real sweet guy IRL - I'm sure you're perfectly fine. But take some time off and observe - learn how to post good threads like the Walmart hot-bar thread (for example) - just socialize and observe for about 3 or 4 years - then give thread starting another try.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 11:23 PM
LDT broke his ****ing leg, and he has played this year. Berry hasn't played in what? 2 ****ing years? Your comparisons are ridiculous.

Er NO, LDt did not break his leg. And Berry has not been out for two years. So if you're gonna respond, at least get your facts right. The fact is LDT is on big money and is injury prone. He gets no abuse though but Houston does not get the same treatment.

11-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Er NO, LDt did not break his leg. And Berry has not been out for two years. So if you're gonna respond, at least get your facts right. The fact is LDT is on big money and is injury prone. He gets no abuse though but Houston does not get the same treatment.

Yes, he did break his leg. fractured fibula. JFC

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 11:36 PM
Yes, he did break his leg. fractured fibula. JFC

No, Earl Thomas broke his leg and is out for the season. Meanwhile LDT is due back in a few weeks. Do the maths.

11-16-2018, 11:38 PM
No, Earl Thomas broke his leg and is out for the season. Meanwhile LDT is due back in a few weeks. Do the maths.

:facepalm:

Iconic
11-16-2018, 11:43 PM

This is that post. The one everyone reads and realizes you're a troll. You were doing good till this.

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 11:46 PM
:facepalm:

Oh my fault, ldt's leg was obviously hanging off on the field when he got injured :rolleyes:

Perineum Ripper
11-16-2018, 11:48 PM

https://i.giphy.com/media/5eqG9dkr6N6wM/giphy.gif

UChieffyBugger
11-16-2018, 11:48 PM
This is that post. The one everyone reads and realizes you're a troll. You were doing good till this.

No-one is a gm/owner here. So why get eo damn angry and personal about Berry? And you call me a troll? ROFL

11-16-2018, 11:49 PM
Oh my fault, ldt's leg was obviously hanging off on the field when he got injured :rolleyes:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

TomBarndtsTwin
11-16-2018, 11:51 PM
The ‘vitriol’ aimed at Berry and Houston, as you put it, is due to the salaries they’re pulling down while missing games, not the color of their skin. Mitch makes peanuts compared to those two so no one gives 2 shits that he’s not playing, not to mention that our O-Line play at center hasn’t significantly dropped out without him, whereas our safety play has been a dumpster fire without Berry and the Chiefs were never able to find a capable backup to replace Houston while he was out. So perhaps those are the reasons people aren’t as pissed about Mitch missing time?

But you do you and keep on with your race baiting schtick that you seem to enjoy so much on this site. I’m sure it’ll end well for you.

BigCatDaddy
11-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Because Morse isn't a dumbass like Evander Holyfield.

BWillie
11-17-2018, 12:40 AM

Uhh Morse is on like concussion #4 - kind of a different deal.

dlphg9
11-17-2018, 01:01 AM

Annnndddddddd I'm out. You're clearly trolling or you are honestly mentally handicapped. Poor guy.

Naptown Chief
11-17-2018, 02:03 AM
I'm constipated. It really sucks

BryanBusby
11-17-2018, 02:48 AM
I can appreciate a good trolling effort. OP doing work in here.

UChieffyBugger
11-17-2018, 03:55 AM
Annnndddddddd I'm out. You're clearly trolling or you are honestly mentally handicapped. Poor guy.

And another one who got shut down now has to resort to personal attacks. I've never seen so many babies on one thread :D .

Chargem
11-17-2018, 04:10 AM
People care about the salary despite not being a GM/Owner because if Berry wasn't being paid that money, it could have been used on a different premium player who can stay healthy and positively affect games. The salary cap system means a star (big contract) player being injured disproportionately affects how well your team can perform. It is pretty logical right, salary is a limited resource so you allocate more of it to players who have a bigger affect on win chance, and therefore they make a bigger negative impact when they don't play.

Most people think the above is obvious, which is why they are responding with incredulity that you think salary doesn't matter.

Another point would be that without Berry, the secondary has looked like hot garbage at times, so it pisses people off more than say LDT or Morse where the back up guys have actually come in and done a decent job (except vs Cards imo).

If the kids like Watts and Lucas were healthy and stomping people in the secondary, people would be pretty chilled about Berry coming back.

Don Corlemahomes
11-17-2018, 04:10 AM

UChiefyButteater

New World Order
11-17-2018, 04:14 AM
ROFL

Please post more threads

FlaChief58
11-17-2018, 04:24 AM
I'm constipated. It really sucks

Day to day?

big nasty kcnut
11-17-2018, 04:27 AM
No concussion are bad. I rather him heal up and be ready for the playoff then have brain injury later in life.

11-17-2018, 04:30 AM
Day to day?

For 100 days

Sassy Squatch
11-17-2018, 05:42 AM
Hopefully you're just trolling, OP.

FlaChief58
11-17-2018, 05:52 AM
Hopefully you're just trolling, OP.

Unfortunately, I think he's serious.

Eleazar
11-17-2018, 06:19 AM
The stuff people are saying about Berry is over the top. The guy is hurt. His foot is obviously not right and it obviously has not healed the way they expected or they would have put him on IR to return. The team mismanaging the injury by underestimating it, as they have done with injuries to other key players in the past, is not his fault.

Of course the CP hoopleheads come along and call the guy a coward for not playing through it, which is in nobody's best interest if the foot's not right.

There has been no indication whatsoever that the team thinks he can play but he's refusing to play. It's just internet forum BS.

Fans are frustrated that we have given two massive contracts to injury prone players, and have gotten very little in return. Berry and Houston are wearing out track suits more than opponents these days, and the defense is in shambles and could really use some help. Obviously that sucks but it's not the players' fault unless you think they're making it all up.

So then we're back to the obese keyboard warriors calling football players pansies again.

baitism
11-17-2018, 07:34 AM
1/10 troll attempt

Three7s
11-17-2018, 07:44 AM
This guys is comparing MULTIPLE CONCUSSIONS with a sore heel? Go to any Physician, they'll tell you which is more serious and it'll be the MULTIPLE CONCUSSIONS 100% of the time.

I can't believe I even read this trash.

rabblerouser
11-17-2018, 08:00 AM
Are you gunning for the Dumbest Mother****er of ChiefsPlanet 2018? Or are you just a racist asshole?

my sources say "yes".

rabblerouser
11-17-2018, 08:01 AM

:hmmm:

bdj23
11-17-2018, 08:04 AM
Worst new poster in a long time

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2018, 08:19 AM
Worst new poster in a long time

That Berry/Houston hard-on tells me this idiot may be a regular on our Sunday TV viewing.

Chief Roundup
11-17-2018, 08:24 AM
So you don't agree with my view, therefore i shouldn't be allowed to start threads? Yep, another BABY who can't debate the issues at hand has joined the patty. Welcome :rolleyes: .

It is so obvious that you are a complete dumbass that doesn't know how concussion protocol works. This is not up to Morse as he has not been cleared medically by the NFL. So his situation has no semblance with that of Berry, as I said though most people know and understand this situation.
You have started and been starting lots of stupid ass threads and have been called out about it by the majority of posters.

oldman
11-17-2018, 08:26 AM
Let's get something straight. Racism has nothing to do with the displeasure of the board in regards to Berry and Houston. Nor does it have anything to do with the absence of criticism about Morse and LDT. As previously mentioned, Morse is on his 4th or 5th concussion at a pro level. LDT does have a broken leg. If you've ever seen one or had one, you'd know that it doesn't have to be a bone sticking out of the skin or dangling like a booger from your nose.
My advice to you is to grow up and get all the facts before you put your fingers on the keyboard

NJChiefsFan
11-17-2018, 08:57 AM
Fans are more emotional about an elite player and not as emotional about a decent player?! Shocking. Lets also not consider that Berry's replacements have been horrific while Morse's have been solid. Yes lets not consider that at all.

It must be something else.....

For the record I do think people are freaking out about all these injuries when we don't have all the facts. With Berry, lets see how it plays out before we say they are doing it wrong. How anyone can know about when an individual should come back from a concussion when it's such a unique situation each time is quite confusing.

TambaBerry
11-17-2018, 09:10 AM
So Berry who was a cry baby during negotiations about our insurance policy is the same as Morse? And yes the way you constructed your sentences made it out like since Morse is white we don't care. So, yes you're a racist douchebag who needs to get a life.

chinaski
11-17-2018, 09:15 AM
Fans are more emotional about an elite player and not as emotional about a decent player?! Shocking. Lets also not consider that Berry's replacements have been horrific while Morse's have been solid. Yes lets not consider that at all.

It must be something else.....

For the record I do think people are freaking out about all these injuries when we don't have all the facts. With Berry, lets see how it plays out before we say they are doing it wrong. How anyone can know about when an individual should come back from a concussion when it's such a unique situation each time is quite confusing.

Bold part is probably what is the most frustrating. I don't think anybody really hates Berry. I'm sure all of us would love to see him back on the field. It's just the secretive nature and 'day to day' bullshit that is annoying.

Kman34
11-17-2018, 09:20 AM
Troll fail... too obvious... maybe try a poop thread first before you take on this level of trolling....

Spott
11-17-2018, 09:25 AM
I don't question any of these guys dedication, including Berry's. I think with EB's situation, the absence of information regarding his injury has just made it worse and led to a lot of speculation. I'm sure there's a reason that they aren't talking about it publicly (HIPAA), but it would definitely put an end to all the nonsense of questioning his motivation if they would/could be open about the injury.

Offensive lineman tend to fly under the radar and don't get all the press, plus Morse and LDT's injuries have been fully disclosed and it's basically common sense as to why they aren't playing.

Couch-Potato
11-17-2018, 09:27 AM

We're having a phenomenal season, why so angry brah?

Chiefs=Champions
11-17-2018, 09:27 AM
Everyone who doesnt play is a coward and a scab! Burn them all!

Bwana
11-17-2018, 09:30 AM
Your threads suck, just saying.

DJ's left nut
11-17-2018, 09:47 AM

Because Morse hasnt cleared the concussion protocols, am independent series of tests established and administered by league officials. By league rules he CANNOT practice or play.

Berry, OTOH, has been medically cleared and is just keeping himself out.

You're an idiot.

ILChief
11-17-2018, 10:11 AM
He's not a coward. He's got serious concussion issues. He needs to walk away and we need a replacement sadly

Rausch
11-17-2018, 10:13 AM
He's not a coward. He's got serious concussion issues. He needs to walk away and we need a replacement sadly

Probably this.

Maybe the Raiders would be willing to give us Hudson back...:)

Bowser
11-17-2018, 11:05 AM
I could see Bowser changing your name to UChieffyBugeater
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/5nFShZWwq3fdm" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/mr-burns-5nFShZWwq3fdm">via GIPHY</a></p>
WTF? And fuck that Bower guy...what does he even do around here besides fuck with my username?100% agreed. That Bower guy is a real fuck and nothing but a drag on CP.

So tell me Berry haters, who is the real "coward" here? Because many of you appear to have been silent when it comes to good old Mitch!!!..I wonder why?Let's be clear here - you are absolutely implying that posters don't pile on Morse because he is white. Why else would you even say such a thing? Morse's problems and Berry's issues aren't one and the same. This is the very definition of race baiting, failed race baiting at that because anyone with a modicum of sense realizes that if Morse gets one more concussion, his career is likely done. And if you don't think opposing defensive linemen aren't fully aware of that little fact and won't lead with their helmets right into his at every snap, well, you're kind of dumb.

NJChiefsFan
11-17-2018, 11:54 AM
Let's be clear here - you are absolutely implying that posters don't pile on Morse because he is white. Why else would you even say such a thing? Morse's problems and Berry's issues aren't one and the same. This is the very definition of race baiting, failed race baiting at that because anyone with a modicum of sense realizes that if Morse gets one more concussion, his career is likely done. And if you don't think opposing defensive linemen aren't fully aware of that little fact and won't lead with their helmets right into his at every snap, well, you're kind of dumb.

Agreed. There is no mistaking the implication in the OP. Unfortunately there are racists, and I'm sure someone out there would give Berry a longer leash if he was white.

However, the reality in THIS situation is a ton of factors are creating anger towards Berry, including how he handled his contract, has been cleared to play, and is vastly more important to us at a position that is killing our defense. None of those things apply to Morse.

If the OP doesn't see that, it's because he either doesn't want to(meaning he wants it to be about race), or he can't(he doesn't know enough to know Morse's story vs. Berry's).

chinaski
11-17-2018, 12:01 PM
If the OP doesn't see that, it's because he either doesn't want to(meaning he wants it to be about race), or he can't(he doesn't know enough to know Morse's story vs. Berry's).

Perhaps if the OP went and got himself a hearty meal at his local Wal-Mart hot food bar, he would relax a little and feel better about things.

notorious
11-17-2018, 12:07 PM
Seriously need to draft his replacement.

I loved him before he became a colossal broke-dick. Sucks.

NJChiefsFan
11-17-2018, 12:12 PM
Perhaps if the OP went and got himself a hearty meal at his local Wal-Mart hot food bar, he would relax a little and feel better about things.

He wouldn't even need a lot of money!