PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs hosting CB Darby

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Simply Red
03-15-2019, 08:03 AM
I mean if you want Patrick Peterson I guess the angle you have there now is we signed his best friend so he might push for that.

who? Tyrann?

Edit: I see now - I wasn't aware that PP went to LSU as well. Great point, I think.

carcosa
03-15-2019, 08:07 AM
who? Tyrann?

Edit: I see now - I wasn't aware that PP went to LSU as well. Great point, I think.

Yip!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2019, 08:10 AM
I mean if you want Patrick Peterson I guess the angle you have there now is we signed his best friend so he might push for that.

I want PP.

FlaChief58
Has this excrement covered phallus signed yet?

Simply Red
I want PP.

ME TOO!

loochy
03-15-2019, 08:11 AM
I can buy into what he's speculating though - certainly they can work a deal out in 30 hours or so.

Who knows what happened...maybe Darby got diarrhea and had to go back to the hotel for a while.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 08:14 AM
So uh, has this flaming piece of human excrement signed his name on a piece of paper stamped with a Chiefs of Kansas City yet??

Asking for a friend

htismaqe
03-15-2019, 08:14 AM
Who knows what happened...maybe Darby got diarrhea and had to go back to the hotel for a while.

Darbyrhea.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 08:15 AM

Taco Bell will do that to you

RealSNR
03-15-2019, 08:31 AM
Antwan Odom? The fucking basketball player?

loochy
03-15-2019, 08:33 AM

Lamar Jamison's best friend?

seaofred
03-15-2019, 08:34 AM

No, former Bengal and Titan DE.

In58men
03-15-2019, 08:36 AM
My understanding is that physical went well, contract numbers are off.

I can’t expose my source, homeboy is iffy. Take it with a grain of salt fam.

Dunerdr
03-15-2019, 08:39 AM
I don’t know how anyone would expect the numbers to be spot on. I’m sure Darby’s camp is down playing his injury history and teams are gonna want a discount because of it. Oh and our team has a history of pissing off our own returning players. Imagine how they probably get with visiting free agents.

OKchiefs
03-15-2019, 08:49 AM
Veach has pretty much backed himself into a corner at cornerback. Don't overspend too much on Darby, but we shouldn't have a complete black hole at corner on the roster. I'm not a big fan of Nelson, but his loss makes us even worse off when our cornerbacks were already awful. Our only hope now is to what, depend on a rookie? What happens when we inevitably have some injuries? We can trade, but the compensation might be steep both in terms of draft capital and contract money. Hard not to think Veach isn't going to end up wasting the affordable years on Mahomes' rookie contract.

loochy
03-15-2019, 08:51 AM
Veach has pretty much backed himself into a corner at cornerback. Don't overspend too much on Darby, but we shouldn't have a complete black hole at corner on the roster. I'm not a big fan of Nelson, but his loss makes us even worse off when our cornerbacks were already awful. Our only hope now is to what, depend on a rookie? What happens when we inevitably have some injuries? We can trade, but the compensation might be steep both in terms of draft capital and contract money. Hard not to think Veach isn't going to end up wasting the affordable years on Mahomes' rookie contract.

Well he's not gone from KC yet...maybe they'll end up slightly overpaying, but I don't think that'll be a bank breaker. And you're right, he is kind of backed into a corner.

Titty Meat
03-15-2019, 08:52 AM
My understanding is that physical went well, contract numbers are off.

I can’t expose my source, homeboy is iffy. Take it with a grain of salt fam.

I have a source that saw him in the building and said everyone noticed how much he's worked on his glutes since the injury

El Jefe
03-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Lamar Jamison's best friend?

I laughed way too hard at this.

loochy
03-15-2019, 09:00 AM
I laughed way too hard at this.

Early 2000s basketball humor FTW!

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 09:02 AM
I have a source that saw him in the building and said everyone noticed how much he's worked on his glutes since the injury

Actual source or is this one of those "spotted looking for big screens" jokes?

loochy
03-15-2019, 09:06 AM

Were they drooling as he did glute bridges in yoga pants right in front of their eyes?

htismaqe
03-15-2019, 09:07 AM

ROFL

So your "source" is actually your boyfriend and he was staring at Ronald Darby's butt?

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 09:08 AM
Were they drooling as he did glute bridges in yoga pants right in front of their eyes?

Oh baby

loochy
03-15-2019, 09:12 AM
Oh baby

Seriously though...going off topic here...I HATE it when they do these. How am I supposed to not stop and stare at this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A0wW97n7GPI?start=8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chinaski
03-15-2019, 09:20 AM
ROFL

So your "source" is actually your boyfriend and he was staring at Ronald Darby's butt?

An ass so strong he can clinch his cheeks together and rip your Dick off

Steron
03-15-2019, 09:39 AM
FWIW - I read on Reddit that Darby failed his physical per Mike Harmon on FSR.

Shrug, until it's officially announced and all that....

Just thought I'd share what I found online.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 09:43 AM
FWIW - I read on Reddit that Darby failed his physical per Mike Harmon on FSR.

Shrug, until it's officially announced and all that....

Just thought I'd share what I found online.

Welcome to yesterday

FlaChief58
03-15-2019, 09:44 AM
Any word on this anal wart?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2019, 09:51 AM

LMAO

TEX
03-15-2019, 09:51 AM

LMAO

Take this for what it's worth....

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/3/15/18266999/nfl-free-agency-rumors-ronald-darby-philadelphia-eagles-million-one-year-deal-contract-re-sign-2019

RealSNR
03-15-2019, 10:38 AM
IS RONALD DARBY GAY?

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 10:38 AM

Latest reports suggest the warts on his anus are day to day.

booger
03-15-2019, 10:43 AM
https://nfltraderumors.co/eagles-create-5m-of-cap-space-by-reworking-de-chris-long-lb-nigel-bradhams-deals/

https://nfltraderumors.co/texans-signing-cb-briean-boddy-calhoun-to-one-year-deal/

With the above links being out early this morning, the rumor of a possible failed physical, Houston was supposed to Darby’s next stop, if I was a betting man I would bet on the one year deal back with Philadelphia where he is comfortable enough to finish up rehab and bet on himself next offseason since the $$$ offer doesn’t seem to be there right now. That seems the most obvious so far. I wouldn’t put it past the Eagles leaking the failed physical thing either. Time will tell

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 10:47 AM
No way he failed his physical. Matt Derrick said the Chiefs weren’t concerned at all with his injury. They knew he would be out till training camp

suzzer99
03-15-2019, 10:48 AM
LMAO

Take this for what it's worth....

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/3/15/18266999/nfl-free-agency-rumors-ronald-darby-philadelphia-eagles-million-one-year-deal-contract-re-sign-2019

As a general rule, when a headline ends with a question mark - it's not true.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 10:49 AM
No way he failed his physical. Matt Derrick said the Chiefs weren’t concerned at all with his injury. They knew he would be out till training camp

Then, as suggested earlier, it has (had?) to have come down to $$$

Danguardace
03-15-2019, 10:49 AM
Help me out... why are you going to do a physical on a guy 4 months off an ACL... isn't it obvious he would fail?

chiefforlife
03-15-2019, 10:53 AM
Help me out... why are you going to do a physical on a guy 4 months off an ACL... isn't it obvious he would fail?

You would still want to verify his rehab and where it is currently. Do you feel he will be ready for Training camp? How is the rest of his body.

O.city
03-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Has this actually be verified anywhere?

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 11:02 AM

Other than being spotted searching for homes in the KC area? No

staylor26
03-15-2019, 11:05 AM

Has what been verified? That he visited? If so, yea Veach confirmed it yesterday.

O.city
03-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Has what been verified? That he visited? If so, yea Veach confirmed it yesterday.

That he signed in Philly or failed a physical here?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Other than being spotted searching for homes in the KC area? No

What about Best Buy? Nothing's official until electronics are involved.

chinaski
03-15-2019, 11:12 AM
I heard a rumor that Reid didn't like the way his balls moved during the "cough" portion of the physical. That's why he failed it.

staylor26
03-15-2019, 11:21 AM
That he signed in Philly or failed a physical here?

Nop. Neither of those things have been verified. It’s awfully quiet.

srvy
03-15-2019, 11:40 AM
Bumped into him at Hyvee wearing a green tophat with a 4 leaf clover in the hatband green T with Darby Clan and wore a kilt. In his cart was a Boyles corned beef a cabbage 10 lb bag red spuds and carrots.

srvy
03-15-2019, 11:55 AM
Oh I forgot a cart full of Jamesons said he was rehabing. and with that he tiped his hat gave me a top of the morning. I wished him well as he shuffled down the aisle with a noticeable limp.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 12:35 PM
Bumped into him at Hyvee wearing a green tophat with a 4 leaf clover in the hatband green T with Darby Clan and wore a kilt. In his cart was a Boyles corned beef a cabbage 10 lb bag red spuds and carrots.

Oh I forgot a cart full of Jamesons said he was rehabing. and with that he tiped his hat gave me a top of the morning. I wished him well as he shuffled down the aisle with a noticeable limp.

ROFL

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 12:37 PM
Nop. Neither of those things have been verified. It’s awfully quiet.

Have to be negotiating contract then, no? I'd assume if he failed the physical it'd be blasted by the real reporters by now or if the two sides just weren't seeing eye to eye they'd have said he'd moved onto Houston?

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!! PBJ PBJ PBJ

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 12:39 PM
Veach is holding him hostage isn’t he

smithandrew051
03-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Didn’t someone meet him at the grocery store once?

Something about him buying a bunch of candy bars and demanding they be scanned one at a time.

Mr. Kotter
03-15-2019, 12:48 PM
....copied from the FA thread. Credit O.city

Interesting theory; if true they need to sign Darby, or someone like him :hmmm:

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/15/kansas-city-chiefs-using-early-2000s-eagles-as-model-for-secondary-rebuild/

Chiefs using early 2000s Eagles as a model for rebuilt secondary

Over the past week the Chiefs have made franchise-altering decisions.

They’ve released two of the teams most veteran defensive playmakers in Justin Houston and Eric Berry. They’ve also traded away their most productive edge rusher in Dee Ford. These moves left Chiefs Kingdom in a state of frustration, because they couldn’t see Brett Veach’s vision. They didn’t have a look at a plan for the defense moving forward. It wasn’t until the announcement that former Texans S Tyrann Mathieu would join the team that tension began to ease.

Just ahead of Mathieu’s introductory press conference Brett Veach took a moment to explain the process behind bringing in Mathieu.

“…one of the things that was really interesting when we started this free agency process with Coach (Steve) Spagnuolo was I remember him coming down to the office after we gave him a list of safeties to watch. He would go down the list and he would say strengths and weaknesses and, ‘I like this guy,’ this and that, ‘here’s what he can do, here’s what he can’t do.’ He got to (Tyrann) and he said, ‘I’m struggling to find what he can’t do.’ I said, ‘Say no more, we’re going to get him.’”

There are few players in the NFL where you can’t find a weakness to their game, especially when it comes to defensive backs. It might seem like hyperbole, but I think the Chiefs truly believe it. In a conference call Veach went as far as to call Mathieu, “the ultimate chess piece.”

Both Steve Spagnuolo and Andy Reid had the luxury of coaching another safety who had a similar type of role and impact during their time with the Eagles — Hall of Famer Brian Dawkins.

The early 2000s Eagles defense was built around Dawkins, and his ability to do a bit of everything. He was a ball-hawk, a master of the hit stick, and a weapon in the blitz game. Mathieu is expected to have the same type of impact in the Chiefs’ defense. Yahoo Sports’ Terez Paylor talked to Mathieu about Dawkins and perhaps filling a similar role:

“It made the hair stand up on my back a little bit,” Mathieu explained to Yahoo Sports. “I’m a football historian, so I know everything about the players that came before me, and when coach [Andy] Reid mentioned Brian Dawkins… all I think about is him jumping over people’s heads and catching all those interceptions, and that’s the kind of player I want to be.”

Dawkins was a special talent that made a special impact on the Eagles defense, but he wasn’t the only special player in that particular Eagles secondary. They had five-time Pro Bowl corner Troy Vincent, and Bobby Taylor as the starter at right cornerback.

While looking into these two teammates of Dawkins, I realized the similarities between Troy Vincent and current Chiefs corner Charvarius Ward. Both players have near identical size and athletic traits. It occurred to me that the Chiefs appear to be rebuilding their secondary in the image of the early 2000s Eagles, but they’re still missing a piece. They need to find their Bobby Taylor.

It wasn’t common at that point in NFL history to find a corner that was 6-foot-3 and over 200 pounds with great movement skills. His size and movement wasn’t the only thing that made him a special player though, he was also known for his ball skills. Taylor had 78 pass breakups during his nine seasons in the NFL.

The Chiefs were looking at a player in free agency, Ronald Darby, who had 54 pass breakups in just four seasons in the NFL. During two of those seasons Darby even missed significant time with injury. While Darby doesn’t appear to be joining the Chiefs, it’s clear to me that they’re searching for a player like Taylor to complement Mathieu and Ward.

As the free agent market for corners continues to thin, they might struggle to find the type of corner they’re looking for. Right now, Morris Claiborne or Rashaan Melvin might be their best remaining options in free agency.

It also explains their interest in Vanderbilt CB Joejuan Williams in the 2019 NFL draft. He’s a player who finished in the top-10 in pass breakups in FBS football in 2018. He also has similar height, weight, and movement skills to Bobby Taylor. The Chiefs could certainly be looking to prioritize this player in the draft as they rebuild the Chiefs’ secondary and shape it into a 2.0 version of 2000s Eagles.

St. Patty's Fire
03-15-2019, 12:49 PM
Looks like we’re NOT signing this PIECE OF SHIT

I SAY WE ALL GO TO ARROWHEAD AND...TIP SOMETHING OVER!!!

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 12:51 PM
Didn’t someone meet him at the grocery store once?

Something about him buying a bunch of candy bars and demanding they be scanned one at a time.

ROFL

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 12:53 PM
Looks like we’re NOT signing this PIECE OF SHIT

I SAY WE ALL GO TO ARROWHEAD AND...TIP SOMETHING OVER!!!

FUCK YES!!!

smithandrew051
03-15-2019, 12:55 PM
Despite my previous posts, I never wanted this piece of shit anyway...unless we sign him.

ChiefGator
03-15-2019, 12:56 PM
Veach!! Sign this brokedick, piece of shit already.

smithandrew051
03-15-2019, 12:59 PM
Veach!! Sign this brokedick, piece of shit already.

Can’t wait to read the headline of the KC Star on Sunday:

Veach Signs Worthless Brokedick Piece of Shit, Fans Ecstatic

Naptown Chief
Despite my previous posts, I never wanted this piece of shit anyway...unless we sign him.

Exactly. Fuck that asshole piece of shit with a broken beer bottle, which had spent it's previous 9 months next to the used needles outside a gay club, unless he signs here. Then welcome aboard friend!

Naptown Chief
Can’t wait to read the headline of the KC Star on Sunday:

Veach Signs Worthless Brokedick Piece of Shit, Fans Ecstatic

ROFL

shammus
03-15-2019, 01:23 PM
So assuming Darby doesn't sign, any other FA cornerbacks worth bringing in for a look? Darqueze Dennard? Bryce Callahan? Morris Claiborne? Rashaan Melvin? Old friend Bashaud Breeland?

I understand Dennard is a decent slot corner, but not the greatest outside. If we sign him, maybe Fuller slides back outside?

I figure we'd have to rely on the draft to find a starter but maybe there's someone still left on the market that could upgrade our depth over what we have now....

siberian khatru
03-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Did Darby go into the Witness Protection Program or something?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 01:26 PM

FlaChief58
03-15-2019, 01:29 PM
Failed the "best BBQ in KC" test. Reid ate him

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 01:31 PM

ModSocks
03-15-2019, 01:36 PM
Veach is holding him hostage isn't he

St. Patty's Fire
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dear <a href="https://twitter.com/kcpolice?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@kcpolice</a> I would like to report Ronald Darby as missing. He entered 1 Arrowhead drive on the evening of Wednesday, March 13th. We have not heard or seen him since. Can you please assist? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a></p>&mdash; My Takes (@mysports_takes) <a href="https://twitter.com/mysports_takes/status/1106636978425085952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LMAO LMAO

staylor26
I think it’s safe to say this is going to happen.

Oh well, going to have to stay put with our picks and get a CB, DE, and LB.

ModSocks
03-15-2019, 01:37 PM
I think it’s safe to say this is going to happen.

Oh well, going to have to stay out with our picks and get a CB, DE, and LB.

Yup. If we haven't heard by now, it's not happening.

They'll still sign some sort of F/A corner though i'd imagine.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 01:40 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dear <a href="https://twitter.com/kcpolice?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@kcpolice</a> I would like to report Ronald Darby as missing. He entered 1 Arrowhead drive on the evening of Wednesday, March 13th. We have not heard or seen him since. Can you please assist? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a></p>&mdash; My Takes (@mysports_takes) <a href="https://twitter.com/mysports_takes/status/1106636978425085952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LMAO LMAO

ROFL

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 01:42 PM
No news is good news tho

Mr. Kotter
03-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Yup. If we haven't heard by now, it's not happening.

They'll still sign some sort of F/A corner though i'd imagine.

Maybe we can resign Scandrick? Maybe William Bartee is considering a comeback?

What about Darrelle Revis....he may still have some gas left in the tank...

DJ's left nut
03-15-2019, 01:43 PM
This thing went full Bashaud in a hurry, didn't it?

O.city
03-15-2019, 01:44 PM
No one has said he’s headed elsewhere for a visit

The Franchise
03-15-2019, 01:44 PM
You'd think that if they weren't on the same page.....that you would hear that he had left or that he had another visit lined up. This shit just went radio fucking silence quickly.

crispystl
03-15-2019, 01:47 PM
Maybe we can resign Scandrick? Maybe William Bartee is considering a comeback?

What about Darrelle Revis....he may still have some gas left in the tank...

Ty Law?

staylor26
03-15-2019, 01:48 PM
This thing went full Bashaud in a hurry, didn't it?

Like I said yesterday:

Is it just me or is it rare that when somebody visits we actually end up signing them?

Feels like you always hear somebody is visiting and then nothing happens.

RunKC
03-15-2019, 01:49 PM
FWIW he was on Ian Rapoport’s pod a few weeks ago and said he loved Philly and they do have an interest in bringing him back.

Wonder if there is a numbers game going on here.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 01:50 PM
This nigga is held hostage isn’t he.

The Franchise
03-15-2019, 01:50 PM
This ****a is held hostage isn’t he.

Seriously?

New World Order
03-15-2019, 01:57 PM
If we don't get Darby, Bashaud Breeland is still out there

TribalElder
03-15-2019, 01:59 PM
They are probably just hanging out and gonna go to the Big 12 tournament downtown

lcarus
03-15-2019, 02:04 PM
I just wanna fit in here.

So is Veach holding him hostage or what?

Also

http://pic01.yitubao.com/161016/812-16101600460210-lp.jpg

threebag
03-15-2019, 02:11 PM

oh shit

Bronco_buster2
03-15-2019, 02:11 PM

I think to fit in you have to say “piece of $*#%”.

TwistedChief
03-15-2019, 02:14 PM
Did we sign this dapper young dandy yet?

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 02:17 PM
I think to fit in you have to say “piece of $*#%”.

^ He's right you know

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 02:17 PM

sp?

carcosa
03-15-2019, 02:24 PM

So is Veach holding him hostage or what?

Also

I'm shitting!!!!!

FlaChief58
03-15-2019, 02:36 PM
I'm shitting!!!!!

Any chance it looks like a CB? Make it happen Veach!

St. Patty's Fire
03-15-2019, 02:37 PM
Any chance it looks like a CB? Make it happen Veach!

Gaines just signed with the Browns, too late

old_geezer
03-15-2019, 02:37 PM
Have we told this fine young gentleman to take a walk yet? Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! (Reverse psychology for the uninitiated).

TribalElder
03-15-2019, 02:51 PM
have we hanger scraped this womb yet

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 02:54 PM
Have we told this piece of shit to kick rocks yet?

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-15-2019, 02:56 PM
He signed with philly

Dante84
03-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Just signed with Philly. Fuck him forever.

St. Patty's Fire
03-15-2019, 02:57 PM
disGUSTING

piece of SHIT

FUCK VEACH!!!!!

FlaChief58
03-15-2019, 02:58 PM
I knew he was a POS

RunKC
LMAO

St. Patty's Fire
FDF is now fuck Darby forever!!!

Chief Northman
Meh.

O.city
03-15-2019, 02:59 PM
Guessing he wasn’t getting the deals he wanted so went to a known team on a price it year

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 02:59 PM
FDF is now fuck Darby forever!!!

I KNEW this piece of shit was untrustworthy. Fuck him.

I hope someone slips antifreeze into his tea

The Franchise
03-15-2019, 03:01 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I wonder if the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> wanted a multi-year deal, and Darby was only interested in a one-year contract. <a href="https://t.co/VR778g056M">https://t.co/VR778g056M</a></p>&mdash; Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/BKSportsTalk/status/1106660946011979776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chiefpanther
03-15-2019, 03:03 PM
Who do we sign now???

ILChief
03-15-2019, 03:07 PM
Least of our problems

DJ's left nut
03-15-2019, 03:07 PM
No fucking way I give the guy a 1 year deal.

If that's what he wanted, so be it. He can have it from someone else. I'm not giving a dude coming off an ACL a 1 year contract. There's absolutely no upside baked into that.

shammus
03-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Still have Darqueze Dennard, Bryce Callahan, Morris Claiborne, Rashaan Melvin and old friend Bashaud Breeland on the market...

I figure we'd have to rely on the draft to find a starter but maybe one or more from this group would upgrade our depth over what we have now?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-15-2019, 03:08 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One thing to consider regarding Chiefs’ interest: Darby, who is only 3 months removed from surgery, will likely miss OTAs and possibly regular-season games. <br><br>KC, which is teaching a new D scheme, may have taken that into account when deciding if they wanted to pay Darby in 2019. <a href="https://t.co/rIVjpeE6jC">https://t.co/rIVjpeE6jC</a></p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1106661866229678080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RunKC
03-15-2019, 03:14 PM
Just said on 610 that they heard this guy could miss all of September. Not exactly ideal for a 1 year deal

htismaqe
03-15-2019, 03:15 PM
No fucking way I give the guy a 1 year deal.

If that's what he wanted, so be it. He can have it from someone else. I'm not giving a dude coming off an ACL a 1 year contract. There's absolutely no upside baked into that.

Yep.

Let him go back to Philly.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Just said on 610 that they heard this guy could miss all of September. Not exactly ideal for a 1 year deal

Then we absolutely made the right move, all jokes aside

htismaqe
03-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Then we absolutely made the right move, all jokes aside

Yep.

Iconic
03-15-2019, 03:48 PM
As if life couldn't fuck us any harder

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eagles have agreed to terms with CB Ronald Darby on a one-year contract.</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1106670795064074240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DenverChief
03-15-2019, 08:20 PM
As if life couldn't **** us any harder

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eagles have agreed to terms with CB Ronald Darby on a one-year contract.</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1106670795064074240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It wasn't meant to be. That's OK. Better players still available

smithandrew051
03-15-2019, 08:27 PM
There’s probably an Eagles board somewhere that called him a piece of shit way more times than we did.

We failed him.

Megatron96
03-15-2019, 08:39 PM
Darby just signed a one-year contract with the Eagles.

In58men
03-15-2019, 08:41 PM
Darby just signed a one-year contract with the Eagles.

This is brand fucking new information

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2019, 09:11 PM
I'm shitting!!!!!

LJS, BABY! LMAO

And fuck Darby. His "highlight" reel was about as meh as I've seen for a CB.

BryanBusby
03-15-2019, 09:18 PM
That motherfucker, I'm changing my wish!

I wish that his anus ruptures!

Sassy Squatch
03-15-2019, 09:20 PM
I wish that he has a terrible nights sleep.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2019, 09:25 PM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

want

PEEEEEE-PEEEEEE!

https://analogkidblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/bow_wow_wow.jpg

carcosa
03-15-2019, 09:42 PM
DARBY IS A FUCKING TRADOR!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2019, 09:43 PM
Gimmie my PP.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 10:30 PM
There’s probably an Eagles board somewhere that called him a piece of shit way more times than we did.

We failed him.
YES WE DID

That motherfucker, I'm changing my wish!

I wish that his anus ruptures!
Don't we all!

I wish that he has a terrible nights sleep.

You're doing the Lord's work. Thank you for your services.

For the record this guy was clearly a colossal piece of shit

smithandrew051
03-15-2019, 10:35 PM
Clark needs to erect a statue of Ronald Darby outside of Arrowhead just so he can have it taken down in disgrace ala Joe Paterno

TribalElder
03-16-2019, 12:21 AM
What a scabby little womb scrape this guy was

Naptown Chief
03-16-2019, 12:31 AM
He sucked all the cocks

New World Order
03-16-2019, 12:36 AM
DARBY IS A ****ING TRADOR!!!!

Yip

Simply Red
03-16-2019, 01:05 AM
LITERALLY HIRE EVERYONE THAT VISITS FROM HERE ON OUT - EVEN BUY THEM HIBOY BURGERS!

Simply Red
03-16-2019, 01:07 AM

he may be athletic, in shape and have swag - but he's not dapper - he looks like black Satan!